Writers Wanted!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Writers Wanted!

We would like to start "Blog Articles" here at RC. Any subject (within reason) at least two paragraphs long and always in your own words. The five newest Blog articles will always be featured on the homepage. It is okay to provide links to documents or to embed videos, but please don't copy and paste newspaper articles. The articles will be open to the public for reading & comments.

All articles will need to be sent to one of us for proof reading and authorization to post in the new "RC Blog" Section. If you are interested in being a writer for the RC Blog, please send me or Fysty a PM.
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Writers Wanted! :: Comments

Post on Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:49 am by khintx

Great idea Fysty! I will put my thinkin cap on post haste! kh

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:00 am by Gracie

Hey KH! Please write an article. You can do it. I will be first in line to read it bounce

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:10 pm by khintx

Gracie (love, love, love the avatar)........ I am working on some eye deers for an article........ currently toying with an article on Cindyisms (a subject near and dear to my heart) and another one all the dirty birds in the Anthony's nest........ I need to do a great deal of fact finding before I can start...... but rest assured....... my fingers are tingling for a story! Another consideration is an article on the Hatfields and McCoys (otherwise known as the Cummings vs the Croslins) and what has happened to that investigation. As always, I truly thank you for your support! kh

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum