Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by JAG on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:16 pm

randilynn wrote:
Piper wrote:Thanks for all of the updates, Jag. I knew there was a bitter custody battle with Brad's in laws after his wife's murder. I believe I read he was paying child support on two of them still, and on Shaniya.

If the allegations turn out to be true, about known abuse while Shaniya visited her mother..why didn't all of these people come forward before and report it? It doesn't make sense. I guess we will find out soon.

i think this can be answered very easily... THEY are the ones looking for the 15 minutes of fame here!! usually after a tragedy, there are a few who "come forward" and say they were the SOLE voice of reason... too bad the "voice" isnt found until AFTER the fact, when they can get the attention!!


and.. btw.. if you pay any attention at all to my typing habits.. you notice when i use punctuation of any sort.. (except quotation marks of course...) i use them several times. please do not assume i am being RUDE or discourteous, it is just who i am ... and i need love like everyone else... dont discriminate because i happen to have a typing ssstutter...

big ol' amen to JAG and Snaggles!!! praise


I found it interesting the father-in-law was a no show on Nancy Grace after announcing he would be on. And it was explained that Shaniya did have some scarring from Eczema. My son had it when he was a baby...even with treatment he has some scarring on his shins, and he will be 28 this Sun.

I type the same way:)

JAG

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 54
Location : Upstate NY

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Piper on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:18 pm

The feces on the found blanket, door handle and stairway has just never left my mind, from the beginning. The neighbor hearing the noises at 3am. I knew McNeill was Brenda Davis' former boyfriend, just wondered if there were other children involved, other than the infant. Shaniya could not have worn a size 4 jacket, she doesn't appear to be a petite 5 year old. And size 24mos jeans.....?? Lord....
avatar
Piper

Posts : 10277
Join date : 2009-07-12
Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Booklover on Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:59 pm

I have to wonder why Bradley Lockhart didn't check out the living conditions of where he was going to leave his daughter. Shocked affraid awe After all, as a loving Father ~ wasn't that part of "his" responsibility? sucker I heard on Nancy Grace that he's now blaming himself for Shaniya's death. That is quite understandable. If I were in his position, I would too. sucker

I have really tried to put myself in his position. However, I just can't, because, I would never have done that to my child. I also understand that there are no perfect parents, but, there's also something called "common sense". that parents realize their child's safety comes BEFORE anything else.

If a book and/or movie deal comes from all of this, WHO do you suppose will profit from it? sucker
avatar
Booklover

Posts : 2244
Join date : 2009-07-10
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Dis on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:11 am

I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my comments. I don't want anyone to think I am cold hearted or don't have sympathy for someone who has lost a child, It just makes me mad that all these people come forward AFTER she was dead. And if the little girl showed signs of abuse after coming back from the Mom's house it should have been reported. NO ONE PROTECTED HER
avatar
Dis

Posts : 1540
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 47
Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Booklover on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:45 am

Dis wrote:I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my comments. I don't want anyone to think I am cold hearted or don't have sympathy for someone who has lost a child, It just makes me mad that all these people come forward AFTER she was dead. And if the little girl showed signs of abuse after coming back from the Mom's house it should have been reported. NO ONE PROTECTED HER
Hi, Dis! hug I see no reason for anyone to be offended by anything you said. You are simply expressing your opinion, as it is your right. I agree with you about no one protecting Shaniya. Proof of that being the fact that she was murdered. Sad Crying or Very sad not fair
avatar
Booklover

Posts : 2244
Join date : 2009-07-10
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Booklover on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:14 am

randilynn wrote:
Piper wrote:Thanks for all of the updates, Jag. I knew there was a bitter custody battle with Brad's in laws after his wife's murder. I believe I read he was paying child support on two of them still, and on Shaniya.

If the allegations turn out to be true, about known abuse while Shaniya visited her mother..why didn't all of these people come forward before and report it? It doesn't make sense. I guess we will find out soon.

i think this can be answered very easily... THEY are the ones looking for the 15 minutes of fame here!! usually after a tragedy, there are a few who "come forward" and say they were the SOLE voice of reason... too bad the "voice" isnt found until AFTER the fact, when they can get the attention!!


and.. btw.. if you pay any attention at all to my typing habits.. you notice when i use punctuation of any sort.. (except quotation marks of course...) i use them several times. please do not assume i am being RUDE or discourteous, it is just who i am ... and i need love like everyone else... dont discriminate because i happen to have a typing ssstutter...

big ol' amen to JAG and Snaggles!!! praise
Were you referring to me in your second to the last paragraph, randilynn? If so, why didn't you address your concerns to me directly? Did you mean those remarks for JAG or Snaggles, who just so happen to agree with you? I hardly think so. You are asking me not to assume that you are being rude or discourteous, & yet you are assuming that I'm discriminating against you. If you don't agree with my posts, you do not have to attack me simply because I am expressing my opinions. I did NOT do that to you, nor was I ever sarcastic to you. I am not asking you to agree with me. I am, however, asking that you respect my right to my opinion. sucker
avatar
Booklover

Posts : 2244
Join date : 2009-07-10
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by JAG on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:23 am

Dis wrote:I'm sorry if I offended anyone with my comments. I don't want anyone to think I am cold hearted or don't have sympathy for someone who has lost a child, It just makes me mad that all these people come forward AFTER she was dead. And if the little girl showed signs of abuse after coming back from the Mom's house it should have been reported. NO ONE PROTECTED HER

IMO if somebody takes offense, they have no business on a message board. This not personal...or should not be anyway, just a bunch of people expressing opinions. What a sad boring world if we all agreed on everything, lol!

I agree with you. IF she showed signs of abuse, every adult in her life needs to account for failing her. My problem is so far we have only heard from certain people who have reason to "embellish" a story. I can not take the words they are saying as the truth.

Shaniya was in school. We've seen tons of pictures of her. She had plenty of adults in her life. IF abuse was ongoing, somebody else should have been stepping forward by now and backing the in-laws up. And IF they abuse proves true and these adult did nothing, the are all guilty (morally) of failing to protect her when she needed protecting the most.

I'm not saying Brad is father of the year, far from it. I just need more proof before I bash him for something we are not sure of.

JAG

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 54
Location : Upstate NY

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by randilynn on Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:53 am

okay booklover.. i have had enough.. when i address you directly, im being rude... when i do not address you directly, you say i should have.. i am not sure what you are trying to do here, i never said your opinion was wrong, nor did i put you down for having a different one than i ... i am not sure if/why you seem to have a chip on your shoulder about anything i say/do not say, but if your trying to get a rise outta me, its not going to happen.. so i suggest you move on...

i think this falls into the darned if i dont danged if i do category.. and i am over it..
avatar
randilynn

Posts : 743
Join date : 2009-07-16
Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:04 pm

randilynn wrote:i understand your thinking booklover, however i find it unfair to lay ANY of this on the father..

yeah... debating shoulda woulda couldas seems like the thing to do now, but as a father, part of this "responsibilty" we speak of is to ensure his daughter lives a fullfilling life. and to me, if at all possible, this means having a mother in her life. little girls not only need this, but deserve it..
he embraced this little one, her entire life, kept her safe, warm, and fed. He believed the mother had "changed" and wanted shaniya to have the chance to know her mother.. there is NO WAY this man could have ever thought this would happen to his daughter.. NO WAY.

are you suggesting he was uncaring, or plain stupid by allowing this child to stay with her mother? Because selling a child for sexual favors would NOT be something that crosses my mind when thinking of a mother.. i think this is a tragedy. These people "responsible" should fry. But i dont think sitting back and slamming the father for doing the "right thing" is doing anyone any good. IMHO..

Randi,

Amen!

This man will never sleep again. His life is ruined. I dont think for one minute that he knowlingly let his little girl go to her mom to be abused. He may have had wishful thinking (out of the love he had for his daughter who may have cried at night for her mommy)...
He ay have been ignorant to addiction, and the likes of moms current friends, but there is no evidence of dad intentionally sending her, while ignoring the potential danger she was in......

At this point I dont know that the mother had anything to do with the perp taking her.
It is very possible that she had no clue that the perp took her...It is only the perps word that has caused the arrest.. We see how credible he is!!!!!!
Im not saying that the mother wasnt a loser..cuz she was, however I am not satisified that she sld her daughter for a debt.....
We can blame many ppl ..authoritative bodies, neighbors, relatives...... Im sure that more should have been done while poor Shaniya was alive, but the fact remains that our society needs to change and we can all look at things that we may have done differently. Hindsight is always 20/20.


Last edited by awaiting justice on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Randi, great to see you around so much... this board is great... as you know you and I have certainly shared different opinions along the way, with many opinions in common... I hope being done, doesnt mean staying away...
I know when we have disagreed, and shared in a post what we disagree with, it is not something that one should take personal. We usually use a situation and explain why we may see it differntly... nothing wrong with that... If this was the case...many great friendships here wud have been long disolved...
IMO, your opinions here have been doled out with respect and thoroughness... (even if I have disagreed with one or 2.....lol)
I believe the majority of members here have the same ethic, and it thats why it work here at RC....
Keep on keepin on!!!!!!!!!! Dont be done..be dammed... hahahahahahah

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Justice4all on Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:39 pm

It's okay to have opinions and disagreements, but please take any fighting to PMs. We have very few rules, but here is a link to them. http://www.realitychatter.com/rules-announcements-f4/rules-t9.htm#11
avatar
Justice4all
Admin

Posts : 9745
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 43
Location : Michigan
Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by randilynn on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:00 pm

oh AJ... <3 you too....

i didnt mean done as in send out an amber alert for me i am going missing, i meant done in the essence i have moved on, and do not wish to fight with anyone.

and justice.. i wouldnt dream of fighting... im a lover.. not a fighter.. <3
avatar
randilynn

Posts : 743
Join date : 2009-07-16
Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by FystyAngel on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Good or for as sick as I am today, I might have had to start spanking asses! Laughing ass

_________________
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly
avatar
FystyAngel
Admin

Posts : 5610
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 55
Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:50 pm

lol Fysty... hope you feel better soon!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by sitemama on Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:54 pm

Ever since I joined CSO back in July 2008, I have enjoyed reading everyone's comments. Of course, as is true in real life, there are many different opinions in all of these cases we have discussed, and they are just that, OPINIONS. (Not shouting, nor being rude, just to make a point. LOL)

In most of these cases, we have very little facts, or in the words of the Ant's, only half truths. The rest we make up from our opinions of the facts that we do have. There is no need to disagree and fight about what another says, as each have the right to their own opinions. I know I don't agree with everything I read on this site, but I'm sure everyone has disagreed with something I have posted.

This is such a great site, and we have so much fun here, let's now ruin it by being ugly to each other.

Does mama have to get her big stick out? bat bat

I love you to everyone on this site.

_________________
"Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven" -----Henry Ward Beecher
avatar
sitemama
Admin

Posts : 29814
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 76
Location : Caldwell/Catawba County, NC
Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by FystyAngel on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Shaniya Davis Picked Up In Front Of Home According To Search Warrant


Fayetteville, NC -- A search warrant says a man charged with kidnapping a 5-year-old North Carolina girl picked her up in front of her home and drove her to the hotel where she was last seen alive.

Multiple media reported the search warrant reveals that 29-year-old Mario McNeill told police he took Shaniya Davis from her home in a Fayetteville mobile home park to the Sanford hotel last week.

The girl's body was found Monday off a road near Sanford in Lee County.

Antoinette Davis is charged with trafficking her daughter and child abuse involving prostitution.

Arrest warrant for Antoinette Davis

Police say they collected hair and fibers, clothes, and a straw from McNeill's 1997 Mitsubishi Galant.

Arrest warrant for Mario Andrette McNeill

Police said Wednesday no additional charges will be filed until jurisdiction questions are resolved.

An autopsy has been performed but a cause of death has not yet been released.

http://www.digtriad.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=133399

_________________
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly
avatar
FystyAngel
Admin

Posts : 5610
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 55
Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by FystyAngel on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:17 pm

Search Warrant: Suspect Admitted Taking Fayetteville Girl

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. -- A search warrant says the man charged with kidnapping 5-year-old Shaniya Davis picked her up in front of her home and drove her to the hotel where she was last seen alive.

The search warrant reveals that 29-year-old Mario McNeill admitted to police he took Davis from her home in a Fayetteville mobile home park to the Sanford hotel last week.

The girl's body was found Monday off a road near Sanford.

Antoinette Davis is charged with trafficking her daughter and child abuse involving prostitution.

Police say they collected hair and fibers, clothes, and a straw from McNeill's 1997 Mitsubishi Galant.

Police said Wednesday no additional charges will be filed until jurisdiction questions are resolved.

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/21663635/detail.html#


_________________
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly
avatar
FystyAngel
Admin

Posts : 5610
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 55
Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by FystyAngel on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:19 pm

Shaniya: Waiting for Justice



We have two suspects in custody, surveillance video, and a body of an innocent little girl discarded in the woods….so where are the murder charges? 5-year-old Shaniya Davis was kidnapped from her home in Fayetteville, NC last Tuesday, was taken to an area hotel and then murdered. Her mother is being held on charges of human trafficking, child abuse involving prostitution and filing a false police report.

29-year-old Mario McNeill, who can allegedly be seen on the surveillance carrying little Shaniya through the hotel and who also turned himself in to police, is being held on first degree kidnapping charges.

That’s a good start, but I will ask again…where are the murder charges?!

While we all sit and wait for lab results to come back and for the DA’s between Lee and Cumberland counties to decide who’s going to take the case, Shaniya’s family waits for justice. And even worse, a murderer could be on the loose.

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2009/11/19/shaniya-waiting-for-justice/

_________________
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly
avatar
FystyAngel
Admin

Posts : 5610
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 55
Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by FystyAngel on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:23 pm

I wanted to add the few prior articles that I found today (to keep us as updated as we can be). There is supposed to be more charges soon. According to HLN Primetime News, it's being reported that the New Charges should be in moments. I will try to catch them asap.

This case is absolutely horrible. The looks on the faces of the Mother (and I use that term loosely, believe it) and the other man arrested, make me want to vomit. Mom with her eyebrow raised & the other pig, with that damned smirk on his face. barf

_________________
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly
avatar
FystyAngel
Admin

Posts : 5610
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 55
Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by sitemama on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:40 pm

I am in NC, and our local news had a reporter in Fayetteville (Cumberland county) at the sheriff's dept and he said they cannot file any charges for murder until they determine exactly where this baby was killed. The body was found in Sanford (Lee county). The charges against these 2 POS were filed in Cumberland county, as that is where these crimes were committed.

Murder charges have to be filed in the county the crime took place!!!!???? So, I guess if LE can't determine that, there will be no murder charges against these two????

I once was fined for contempt of court, and I could be fined again, because this is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. I don't care where it happened, it happened. I think the charges should be filed in Fayetteville so they can have all the charges stacked against them when they go to trial.

_________________
"Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven" -----Henry Ward Beecher
avatar
sitemama
Admin

Posts : 29814
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 76
Location : Caldwell/Catawba County, NC
Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by JAG on Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:58 pm

Cumberland takes jurisdiction in Davis murder

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=7127941

ABC11 Eyewitness News has learned that Cumberland County District Attorney Ed Grannis will take jurisdiction in the Shaniya Davis case.

That according to sources close to the investigation.

The 5-year-old disappeared last Tuesday from her Fayetteville home. Her body was found days later in a wooded area south of Sanford in Lee County.

Mario McNeill, 29, is charged with kidnapping the child, Shaniya's mother Antoinette Davis, 25, is also jailed on charges of prostituting her daughter.

So far, no one has been charged with killing the young girl. Calls to Grannis' office haven't been returned.



This was psoted a few hours ago. Wonder if it wasn't meant to be printed yet?

JAG

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 54
Location : Upstate NY

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by FystyAngel on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:31 pm

Thank you for posting this JAG. I've been waiting for it to come out. It's been touched on for the last few hours on HLN, stating moments away to more charges. Then I went to make dinner, lol. Maybe now that jurisdiction has been settled, the murder charges will come out.

_________________
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly
avatar
FystyAngel
Admin

Posts : 5610
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 55
Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Booklover on Thu Nov 19, 2009 6:32 pm

All I am saying is that parents have the responsibility of insuring that their children have a safe environment. If they have not done this, they are failing as parents. Shaniya's safety was apparently not a priority since Antoinette Davis's home was not checked out by her Father. No loving parent would allow their child to stay somewhere without first checking it out to be sure that it is safe. IMO sucker
avatar
Booklover

Posts : 2244
Join date : 2009-07-10
Age : 67

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by JAG on Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:39 pm

8 PM press conference to announce charges.

Booklover~ I just luv and respect you right to death! I have to ask if you have a link to the fact that the home had not been checked out by Brad? So far I have not read anything that says he just packed her up and shipped her out.

He has stated he sent her for a visit when he left on the 9th of Oct. (hope my dates are right, going by memory here) Shaniya was back and forth between her moms and the aunts house until Oct 31st. When the aunt called to pick her up after what was supposed to be a two day visit the mom refused and told the aunt she would never see Shaniya again. Brad was still out of town and since there was no custody agreement, there was NOTHING anybody could do to remove her until he came back into town. He was scheduled to return the day Shaniya was reported missing.

Based on that I'm not so sure 1) Shaniya was supposed to "move" there, 2) Brad had any reason to check out the home because it was supposed to be visits only. Since visits had been ongoing he had no reason to worry this time. 3) he assumed this would be the same as every other visit and Shaniya would come home safely.

However, if you have a link that shows otherwise, I'd be more than happy to change my mind. It is not set in stone.

JAG

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 54
Location : Upstate NY

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Piper on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Welp, here it is.....1st degree murder, 1st degree rape of a child charges against Mario McNeill....asphyxiation cause of death.

I can only hope "mom" gets the same if she indeed handed Shaniya over to him, sounds like she did. Sad

My heart breaks for her father and aunt, and family. He never in a million years would have expected Shaniya to meet a fate such as this.


Last edited by Piper on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Piper

Posts : 10277
Join date : 2009-07-12
Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Piper on Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:24 pm

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/19/953645

No murder charges against the mother at this point.

Fayetteville police have charged a Fayetteville man with first-degree murder and rape in the death of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis.

Police announced the new charges against Mario Andrette McNeill during a news conference tonight.

Shaniya apparently died of asphyxiation, according to preliminary autopsy results released tonight.
avatar
Piper

Posts : 10277
Join date : 2009-07-12
Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:05 pm

How many of us are surprised with this monsters charges?? Im sure not..


Not sure if NC has the DP but if so hopefully he will be put to death.

How can anyone judge the father? Im sure there have been many parents who have made poor judgment calls, wherre their kids are involved.. I think it is so unfair to immediately crucify a man for this. How can we assume that he isnt a loving father? Does anyone think that this man considered that his daughter wud be raped and killed?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:10 pm

Also, we do not know if Antoinette D was involved... what I mean by that is that she may have had no knowledge that the perp took her ...

If she knew and agreed for her child to leave the house with that pig, then she should be shot.

We dont know that yet, and we certainly cant believe a lying perp..... I believe the truth will come out... until then I am not convicting the parents for this childs murder...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:16 pm

Anyone see NG on Joy Baher?????? NG is sooo rude and Joy, had enough... she politely put her in her place. NG is getting more rude and misleading anyone who watches her.. She said today " Antoinette handed Shaniya off to the the perp...as per the police ..That was totally misleading.. It was as if the mother told this in her report... which is incorrect. What police report..is she referring to LE's allegation or maybe the perps statement... but as far as NG saying that ..as far as im concerned that is a lie... I can hardly stand her anymore

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Shaniya Davis

Post by allymae on Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:19 pm

I agree. The thought of feces on the blanket is VERY distrubing to me. Was the child so scared she shit herself? Too horrible to even think about.



Piper wrote:I'm only going by the police info on the "handing over" of Shaniya. Apparently, McNeill states he picked up Shaniya in front of the trailer. So, who knows at this point until the detailed police reports come out. One thing I have a problem with, still going back to the blanket with feces and feces on the stair railings and steps....was Shania raped in the trailer? Was that the "selling" of Shaniya, if there was a debt to be paid? Then he came back to get her, or left with her, without mom's knowledge..once he knew they were all asleep....just a sick speculation, he wanted more? I have still not figured out why she called 911 and reported Shaniya missing if she knew that McNeill had taken her. In her 911 call she states "she didn't take no clothes, no shoes"...why would a 5 yr old pack a bag?



NOTE FROM FYSTY!! For some reason the post of Pipers (prior to this one but was quoted here) had to be changed. The video that was originally in Pipers post was causing problems with the page. Thank you for your understanding.
~Fysty~

allymae

Posts : 2
Join date : 2009-10-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:03 am

The 911 call states that she hadnt seen her since 5:30 last night when Shaniya went bak to bed and sounded like the mother mucy have waken up at 5am and thats when she noticed her missing... Clearly, the call was not very informative and was short.

I am wondering why Chaniya went bak to bed at 5:30 the day before. I imagine Antoinette meant 5:30 pm. If Shaniya went bak to bed at that hour, I wonder if she was sick wuth the flu? If so, diarrhea may have been on that blanket.....

My perception and first inclination about not taking no clothes or shoes with her is that Antoinette told the 911 operator that she knows how to unlock the front door, and it sounded like Antoinette had gone looking for her around the front area, and couldnt find her and pointed out that she was doubting she had gone outside as her shoes were there and maybe there are few enough clothes that she knew she must still be in her shirt and underwear.....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Dis on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:40 am

RIP Shaniya

I have no further comments regarding the father of little Shaniya until more facts are released. I was angry when I wrote my post about him and I should not have judged him so harshly, so soon, I hesitated for that reason, but I do get a strange vibe from him. We will just have to wait and see.

I have no tolerance for abuse or neglect of a child by a parent, I hope we find out that he took all precautions (drug test, safe home)and that he really had no idea what she was capable of, for his sake.
avatar
Dis

Posts : 1540
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 47
Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by JAG on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:50 am

awaiting justice wrote:The 911 call states that she hadnt seen her since 5:30 last night when Shaniya went bak to bed and sounded like the mother mucy have waken up at 5am and thats when she noticed her missing... Clearly, the call was not very informative and was short.

I am wondering why Chaniya went bak to bed at 5:30 the day before. I imagine Antoinette meant 5:30 pm. If Shaniya went bak to bed at that hour, I wonder if she was sick wuth the flu? If so, diarrhea may have been on that blanket.....

My perception and first inclination about not taking no clothes or shoes with her is that Antoinette told the 911 operator that she knows how to unlock the front door, and it sounded like Antoinette had gone looking for her around the front area, and couldnt find her and pointed out that she was doubting she had gone outside as her shoes were there and maybe there are few enough clothes that she knew she must still be in her shirt and underwear.....

We've been having trouble with this call as well. The whole am verses pm thing.

IF she had the flu and was in bed at 5:30PM and that was the last mom seen her....she is a lousy mom for that alone. What parent would not at least check on a 5 year old in a 12 hour period who had the flu, especially now with all the warnings of swine? I know being a lousy mom doesn't make her what she is being said to be....
With that being said I have to say it may just have been a misspeak. I know I have said "last night" when referring to any time prior to getting up in the morning. "my daughter got in a 3 last night"....I should say "she got in at 3 this morning." Maybe because I do it myself, I can understand her doing it? Or is there something to it?

Coe said Shaniya was never in the living room. Does he mean she never slept in the living room or she was never allowed in the living room when she was at moms?

So many questions...

JAG

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 54
Location : Upstate NY

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by JAG on Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:03 pm

Snipped out the stuff we already know:

Shaniya's father, Bradley Lockhart, appeared on "The Oprah Winfrey Show" today via satellite and said he was told that Antoinette Davis had trafficked their daughter to pay off a drug debt.

"I am disgusted, but yet in so much pain at this point," Shaniya's aunt, Carey Lockhart-Davis told Winfrey today. "She was such a vibrant child and such an important part of my life. And it's hard at this point to understand why someone would take this sweet blessing away from me."


Lockhart told Winfrey that the child was the result of a one-night stand and that Davis had raised Shaniya for the first year of her life before asking Lockhart to provide a more stable environment.

Custody, he said, "was a verbal agreement between Antoinette and I."


http://abcnews.go.com/WN/accused-shaniya-davis-kidnapper-charged-murder-rape/story?id=9136407

Much more at the link~

JAG

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 54
Location : Upstate NY

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by randilynn on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:23 pm

im not sure about everyone else... but hearing the charges made me want to vomit..

i knew shaniya was "possibly" molested, but hearing the words "rape of a child" made me sick to my stomach.. i cannot help but think of the hell this child had to have gone through before she was killed.

i pray that the feces found on the door handle of the car, and the outside railing of the "home" was not from possible sodomy that took place IN the mothers home. .

may shanyia rest in peace. at least where she has gone, there will be no more pain...
avatar
randilynn

Posts : 743
Join date : 2009-07-16
Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by babbette on Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Pretty graphic, all right. Makes me sick, too. What kind of monsters could do such things? Grrrrr.
avatar
babbette

Posts : 3447
Join date : 2009-07-10
Age : 58
Location : Destin, FL

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by JAG on Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:45 pm

http://www.michellesigona.com/

This link has photos of the inside of the mobile home where Shaniya lived.

JAG

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 54
Location : Upstate NY

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Dis on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:03 pm

Thanks Jag! The house was pretty cluttered but it wasn't as filthy as I would have imagined, I'm ass-uming she didn't live there very long.
avatar
Dis

Posts : 1540
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 47
Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Piper on Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:35 pm

Jag, thank you so much for the pictures. Doesn't look like there was much room left for the occupants with all of the mess. I sure wouldn't want to live there. And the tub supposedly had sewage backing up into it, correct?
avatar
Piper

Posts : 10277
Join date : 2009-07-12
Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by JAG on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:19 pm

Noe sure if it was said specifically that is was the tub, but it was said there was sewage backed up.

The sewer backed up and it affected the entire line of trailers, not just hers. IIRC, the had 4 tanks for 50 trailers. All the trailers hooked into the tank my DD was on has sewage backing up.

So why hasn't anybody else come forward with the sewer issue?

JAG

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 54
Location : Upstate NY

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Piper on Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:54 pm

Good question......?
avatar
Piper

Posts : 10277
Join date : 2009-07-12
Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by JAG on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:36 pm


Watch Saniya's Father Brad Lockhart On Oprah 11/20/09 - 1 in News  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Oprah Show with Brad Lockhart.

JAG

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 54
Location : Upstate NY

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Piper on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:25 pm

McNeill Told He May Get Death Penalty

Mario Andrette McNeill could receive the death penalty if convicted of killing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis.

That was what Judge George Franks told McNeill during a hearing Friday at the Cumberland County Detention Center.




http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953940

avatar
Piper

Posts : 10277
Join date : 2009-07-12
Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Justice4all on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:40 pm

Piper wrote:McNeill Told He May Get Death Penalty

Mario Andrette McNeill could receive the death penalty if convicted of killing 5-year-old Shaniya Davis.

That was what Judge George Franks told McNeill during a hearing Friday at the Cumberland County Detention Center.

http://www.fayobserver.com/Articles/2009/11/20/953940
He should get the death penalty if he raped and killed Shaniya.

The article said McNeil and Shaniya left the hotel an hour and a half after getting there. Do hotels have policies on watching for suspicious activity, such as prostitution, and reporting it? I think they should if they don't. It doesn't seem normal for a grown man to check into a hotel with a five-year-old girl at 5 or 6 in the morning and then leave with her an hour and a half later. If I was working the front desk and saw that, I would be highly suspicious.
avatar
Justice4all
Admin

Posts : 9745
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 43
Location : Michigan
Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Piper on Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:50 pm

I agree, J4A. I have also wondered why they don't have or haven't shown video of him in the lobby. Wouldn't he have had to check in and pay for the room? That's why I had originally thought maybe he took her to someone that already had a room there. They also claim he left with her, still alive. Shaniya did not die at the hotel, per the Sheriff. So someone saw him leave with her an hour and half later, unless it was only captured on video.
avatar
Piper

Posts : 10277
Join date : 2009-07-12
Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Justice4all on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:40 pm

Since McNeil turned himself in, I also originally thought that he might have dropped her off to somebody else at the hotel. It seems weird that he turned himself in so easily if he was the one who raped and killed Shaniya, but pedophiles and drug abusers don't think normally. It hasn't been stated anywhere, but based on what I've read, I think McNeil confessed to the murder and is the one who told them where to find Shaniya's body.
avatar
Justice4all
Admin

Posts : 9745
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 43
Location : Michigan
Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Tracey6434 on Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:50 pm

Can someone tell me where I can see the photos of the inside of the trailer? I went to MichelleSigona.com but couldn't find the photos. I didn't see them at the link here. I must be missing them.
I also just wanted to say, it's interesting you all were discussing the father here earlier. I hadn't been on very much lately. However, I was just thinking about him. My thoughts were no matter what he was thinking or not thinking, reasons or rational for letting Shaniya go to her mother's house, I certainly don't imagine any one ever imagines something like THIS could/would happen.
I know when my ex and I went through our divorce, it got very nasty. I can say that I worried about my ex's temper. He had grabbed my son more than a couple of times by the back of the neck and slapped him across the top of the head. I had called CPS and let me tell you, NOTHING was done. However, not allowing the kids go to their father's house was not even an option. Had I done that, I would have been arrested.Not saying that Shaniya's situation was the same. Because as I understand it, they had no formal agreement. SO maybe he didn't have to let her go. My point is only that, there are SO many things that go on behind the scenes, conversations we have with our families when deciding what to do and not to do, the right call to make, etc, that we can NEVER even pretend to understand all that had possibly transpired in their situation. I am not defending his decision or criticizing it, because I know from personal experience, there is so much that goes on, that we as the public will never know or understand. And he will never be able to defend or explain his position. I just know, I believe that no matter if he made a bad choice in deciding to let Shaniya go or if he was totally negligent, he NEVER, EVER, in his wildest nightmares could have expected this to happen. I guess my only point is, we make choices every day with our kids and something horrendous can happen, that we could never imagine in our wildest nightmares. For me, I know the only one I am placing blame with, right now anyway, is the monster who did this and the mother who absolutely ALLOWED it, and is also as guilty as if she had done it herself.

And just a side comment. I also fear, as someone else mentioned here, that the condition of the blanket, railing and porch, etc, to me would suggest there may have been some kind of assault (sodomy) AT the trailer BEFORE the child was ever taken out of the home. I hope they can prove that, because that will PROVE this MONSTER MOTHER knew 100% of what was taking place and going to take place. Death to both of them or all of them if there are others!
avatar
Tracey6434

Posts : 531
Join date : 2009-07-03
Age : 48
Location : Paddock Lake, WI

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by JAG on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Tracey~

I saved the pictures on my site, your welcome to see them there.

Sorry, removed the link as we had some problem on board last night and had to go to members view only. I'll be happy to give link to anybody if you want to sign up to view, just pm me.


Last edited by JAG on Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total

JAG

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 54
Location : Upstate NY

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:57 pm

I have to say that in reading this thread, from top to bottom, it is just such a great example of how members here have such opn minds and willingness to consider different aspects of situations. I dont get mushy often but after reading the posts, it is so aparent as to why this site is so great..... it is clearly made up of ppl who are willing to debate, and discuss, and work together, collectively extending respect and offering so many great references so to help lead to the truth.

I personally never considered that sodomy took place at the home before she was taken and I now do. Thanks for that Tracey!..I am sickened by the thought of what this little angel endured.
Also, as far as the 911 call, I was glad to see some posts offer, that the call in itself, cud be misleading to the listeners as their is the potential of getting mixed up in the am and pm.... also, considering that it is hard to put oneelf in the position of finding your chi8ld is missing.. How wud one react? What wud one say?

As far as the sewer bakup.... and not hearing from others...it is possible that ppl dont want to say anyhing in fear of becoming involved ...Also, if there is someone who wud pipe up, its hard to know that it wud be cited in an article anywhere, as it is becoming obvious to me that reporters are not always unbiased, and dont always want to write anything that helps their targetted villain....

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by JAG on Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:40 pm

You could be right as far as the sewer AJ. I would like to think the landlord would have addressed that as much as she has been all over the news programs for her 15 minutes.

It just bugs me as we heard how much of a pigsty this home was with backed up sewer and a big "mess". I expected to see a home riddled with trash, bugs and poop.

I guess it was just another lesson in how things get blown out of the waters when people start giving their opinions to the media.

JAG

Posts : 278
Join date : 2009-09-27
Age : 54
Location : Upstate NY

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=24397

Back to top Go down

Re: Shaniya Davis -- Found Deceased 11/16/09

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum