Did Casey Anthony Create A Zenaida Myspace Page?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did Casey Anthony Create A Zenaida Myspace Page?

Someone finally logged into the Zenaida Myspace page that many people think was created by Casey Anthony. They believe that it was more than a coincidence that the page was created the day Caylee went missing, and that the last login before today was the day that Casey went to jail. Here are a few good articles explaining why it might have been Casey who created the page.

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/08/04/you-want-premeditation-ill-give-you-premeditation/

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/10/25/has-law-enforcement-seized-the-zenaida-myspace-page/

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/?p=44

When I first heard about this Myspace page a couple months ago, I requested "Zenaida" as a friend to see what would happen. I didn't think I'd ever get accepted, but I got an email at 5:50 pm today saying that I had been accepted as Zenaida's friend. I posted this information on Marinade Dave's blog. Zenaida was online for awhile, but as soon as Dave sent her an IM she logged off and hasn't been on since.

I think there are four possibilities of who logged in as Zenaida today:

1. A person who really is named Zenaida.
  2. Somebody connected to Casey that she gave the password to.
  3. Somebody from law enforcement.
  4. A hacker.

I can't say for sure whether Casey had anything to do with creating this page. If she did, I'm sure that between IP addresses and the seized Anthony computers, the prosecution has all they need to prove it.
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

- Similar topics
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Did Casey Anthony Create A Zenaida Myspace Page? :: Comments

Post on Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:51 pm by Justice4all

Whoever logged into the Zenaida Myspace account yesterday left a status message that said “I love Alex.” The only Alex's I know of that are connected to the Anthonys are Cindy's dad, Roy Kronk's supervisor, and a guy that Casey talked to on Myspace.

It doesn’t seem like law enforcement or somebody Casey gave the password to would leave a status message on the account saying “I love Alex.” You never know with the Anthonys though. Also, most legitimate Myspace accounts don’t keep Tom as their only friend for a year and a half. I think it might have been hacked by somebody who knows that Casey had a Myspace buddy named Alex. Of course I could be totally wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:23 am by Julie

J4A-I've been out of the news loop on this, are there any updates?

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:27 am by Justice4all

There isn't really anything new on this. Zenaida hasn't signed in since she got Dave's IM and logged off.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:17 am by Julie

Thanks J4A.

Back to top Go down

Post on Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:19 am by FystyAngel

I think the page was probably hacked, but you never know. It sure could have been CA and she got scared when Dave IMed her. There is so many scenerio's that it's just way too crazy to assume what could have happened here. I would bet that LE will check it out though.

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:16 am by Sherry

I don't know if there is anything to this but a commentor at Dave's said that PI Mortimer Smith visited on Dec. 19th.

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2009/12/19/alert-zenaida-myspace-page-logged-into-today/#comment-104539

Its toward the end of the comment line, her name is Liz, and its dated/timed 1/3/10 9:36

Back to top Go down

Post on Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:42 pm by Justice4all

You never know with Casey, but it's hard to believe that she would admit to the PI that she created the Zenaida Myspace and then give him the password.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum