Dramatic Video of Paul Merhige's Capture

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dramatic Video of Paul Merhige's Capture

In the video, the coward claims that he's had mental problems for 18 years. He also claims that he didn't know what he was doing and can't believe he did all this. If he is trying to set up an insanity defense, I doubt that it's going to work. He carefully planned and methodically carried out the murders. He bought guns and bullets just days before the killings. He took money out of the bank, tuned up his car, and filled up his gas tank so that he would be ready to go on the run and hide out after he committed the murders. He knew to cover his car once he got to the hotel so people wouldn't recognize it. It is obvious that he knew the difference between right and wrong which will kill his chances of successfully using an insanity defense. I have no doubt that justice will be served.

Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down