Dear Cindy ~ How Do I Love Thee?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dear Cindy ~ How Do I Love Thee?

All this talk about the A's has caused kh to pause and think........

CINDY~ HOW DO I LOVE THEE? LET ME COUNT THE WAYS.......

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach...... Well, maybe not that much, but I admit it! I love Cindy! I love what she says! I love what she does! I love the way she looks! I love her insults! I love her lies! I love the way she struts! I love the way she swings a hammer! I love Cindy as unconditionally as Elizabeth Barrett Browning cherished her secret lovah!

Here is an example:

"Oh, we're getting -- we get threats every day. We get written threats. We get threats on our home phone. We get threats on our cell phones. We get threats on our e-mail. So the threats are out there."--Cindy Anthony, 8/11/2008

"The sheriff's department (and) the FBI are looking into this," George Anthony said. "Whenever you start threatening people with bodily harm, that's a problem." The Anthony family said they have received threats every day by letter, e-mail or phone. --George Anthony, 8/13/2008

"I haven't been getting any threats! Again, Who said that? Did I come out and say that? Alright. What did I tell you guys weeks ago? If it doesn't come from the Sheriff's department or from my mouth, or my son's mouth, or my husband's mouth, should you believe it? Have I lied to any of you guys yet? Okay." --Cindy Anthony, Video, 8/29/2008
~~~~~~~~~~~

WTF? Did she say "Have I lied to you guys yet?" Are you frickin kiddin me?! This gal may be one arm short of a Nelson, but you gotta admire her stamina!

Let me break this down for ya... I had trouble keeping this list of my fave Cindy quotes down to 30! I could go on and on. She may be a nurse of decomposition, but I have a PhD in Cindysms and nothing slips by me!

1. "The smell was from old pizza and garbage that was in the trunk."
2. "George sweats a lot and it dripped into the trunk, that’s why there was traces of decomposition in there."
3. "Casey was looking for Caylee at the nightclubs."
4. "Casey wasn’t working so she could bond with Caylee."
5. "I didn’t think Caylee was missing until July 15"- {Never mind that pesky MySpace entry from July 3 titled "My Caylee is Missing"~ Current Mood: Distraught}
6. "Casey did not steal from us."
7. "I have Zanny’s phone number and address."
8. "I said it smelled like there’s been a dead body in the trunk so the police would come."
9. "Casey was only out at the bar one time, the rest of those pictures is from when she was 20,21,22."
10. "Casey was actually working as a Promo Girl all those nights she was partying at Fusion while Caylee was missing."
11. "Zanny” is actually Casey's code name for Jesse Grund Or Amy Huizenga."
12. "Timer 55 means Caylee will be home by her 3rd birthday."
13. "Casey is a great mother and when this is all over you all will know she was mother of the year."
14. " I had no idea PI’s where looking for a body in the woods down the street from my house”
15. "We don't receive any Salary from the Caylee Marie Foundation."
16. "They (cadaver dogs) had an inconsistent alert."
17. "I want the sheriff to apologize to me."
20. "She may tell half truths, or mistruths, but she doesn't lie."
21. "My gut feeling is . . . that she is in Texas, New York or Puerto Rico."
22. "We are watching the people that have her."
23. "Maybe someone put a body in the car after it went to the tow yard. Why don't you call them about their security?"
24. "Casey gave me an explanation where she was, and it was very — it was very, you know, believable. And I had no reason to ever doubt my daughter. Casey has lied to me in the past. And when she’s lied, she’s told me the truth."
25. "The whole reason Casey is behind bars is because she’s protecting Caylee’s safety."
26. "People don’t know my daughter. Anybody that knows Casey knows that she is a loving mother and she would do anything, including sit in the jail cell to protect her daughter."
27. "If they had something to charge her, why wouldn’t they do it today, with everything else? So I mean, hello? That’s — we’ve known this all along."
28. "Tim Miller misrepresented his intentions and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organizations at the expense of exploiting my granddaughter’s disappearance."
29. "Get off your asses and look for my granddaughter!" ~ "All they want to look for is a dead Caylee."
30. "I remember I looked up chlorophyll back in March of last year , I am not sure...(blah, blah, blah)"

Now readers, I don't know about you, but I miss the old hammer-wielding, finger-pointing, passive-aggressive Cindy that we used to watch from four different angles 24/7 on WESH's internet cams! Oh those were the days! I miss the protesters! That's right, I said it! I miss Cindy shaking trees! I miss the garbage lady who went through the Anthony's trash! I miss the vague and not so vague threats that Cindy threw out there like Wonder Woman tossing her lasso of truth at anyone who dared to point a camera or a finger at her! I'm not ashamed of it either!

But mostly I miss the Cindy that had the unmitigated gall to say:

"As for the Oprah Interview - I canceled due to integrity!”

And this forclosure, it's the icing on the cake! George's extramartial (I mean, extramarital) affair is the candles!

kh.
khintx

Last edited by khintx on Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down