Tiffany Tehan -- Found Alive 4/22/10

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tiffany Tehan -- Found Alive 4/22/10

Post by Justice4all on Mon May 03, 2010 7:00 pm

I think it's becoming obvious how Hutcherson and Tehan are going to get the money to repay police for the search.
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper on Mon May 03, 2010 8:35 pm

This is making me sick! Oh how motherly of her, she spent a few hours with her daughter upon returning home....... barf

Romeo and Juliet.........I THINK NOT! She is pathetic, both of them. She is a selfish *****!! They had planned this, she has no maternal instincts for her child and I hope her visits with her daughter are supervised. And to profit from this just proves what a ***** she is.
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz on Mon May 03, 2010 10:30 pm

Justice4all wrote:I think it's becoming obvious how Hutcherson and Tehan are going to get the money to repay police for the search.

Seems like another Cindy and George Anthony..... whatever happened to people WORKING to earn money??? Mad

Updated 1/22/11
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama on Mon May 03, 2010 10:32 pm

I guess since their little 'vacation', they don't have jobs anymore, huh?

Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 03, 2010 11:18 pm

On account that she said that she didnt think LE and ppl wud look so hard for her reinforces that she was happy that ppl wud have been left being worried sick about what happened to her..

Strange that she says she was considerate to leave the ONLY set of keys in the SUV for David... She is a poor excuse of a woman and mother...

I doubt she wud ever win custody..clearly her intentions do not include taking care of the beautiful gift she ran away from .......

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Fri May 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Runaway mom tells Dr. Phil she misses her daughter ‘like crazy’

By Kelli Wynn and Mark Gokavi
Staff Writer Updated 1:13 PM Friday, May 7, 2010

XENIA — The Tiffany Tehan and Tre Hutcherson morning TV show tour stopped at Dr. Phil today, May 7, with the Xenia mom telling the host her parenting skills should not be under attack.

The 31-year-old mother of a 1-year-old daughter said, “I don’t think it’s fair to judge my parenting abilities based on this one decision.”

That one decision, of course, was running away with Hutcherson April 17 after she told her husband that she was going on a shopping trip. The disappearance sparked a national search and resulted in Xenia police, Tehan’s husband, David, her parents, and Tehan’s parents appearing on all the major news networks, asking the public for help in the search.

The day after Tehan disappeared, her green Ford Explorer was found in Indian Riffle Park in Kettering with the keys locked inside and a flat tire.

Tehan was later found April 21 in Miami Beach with Tre Hutcherson, 42, of Dayton. Xenia police learned that the two had left together and were in a romantic relationship.

Since returning from Florida, the pair have been featured on Inside Edition and Good Morning America, among others. Again Friday, she explained how leaving her daughter, Alexis, made her conflicted.

“I always knew that my daughter would be cared for,” said Tehan, who said she talks briefly to her husband every day. “Her father is a very good, loving father and she has good grandparents and aunts and uncles, so I was never worried about her care.”

Tehan said she’s seen her daughter just once, but that she “misses her like crazy.”

Appearing via satellite from New York, Hutcherson explained their first encounter over spilled decaffeinated coffee at Circle K led to a relationship and national search.

“If you wanted out, and if you and Tre have a relationship and wanted to be together, we have a mechanism for that called divorce,” Dr. Phil said wryly. “Why did you not get a divorce?”

“I didn’t get a divorce because divorce is not really a word that is in my vocabulary, due to my spiritual background and my family upbringing,” Tehan said.

Asked if abandoning her child, deceiving her husband and running away are in her vocabulary, Tehan answered: “In hindsight, obviously, it wasn’t the best option . . . the best thing would have been if I’d never started a relationship with Tre at all. At the time, it seemed like running away was the best option.”

Hutcherson said his wife had no idea about his affair until the national attention to the case. He said he sent his wife a text message a week before the spring fling to let her know that their marriage was over.

The couple said Tehan cried about leaving her daughter during the whole trip and she said, “I think I was going to go back and get her.”

Hutcherson added: “We were never OK with leaving the baby. We wanted to take the baby with us. However, you’re getting into an area where you’re talking about kidnapping and Amber alerts and all this kind of stuff. . . . It wasn’t big, joyful trip down to the beach.”

Asked about a cell phone photo showing them grinning while near the ocean, Hutcherson said: “The smiles were phony. We both were wearing masks the whole time before we left and masks afterward.”

Tehan said she has not had any counseling but that she’s willing to speak to someone about possible issues like postpartum depression or anxiety.

She said she cares deeply for Hutcherson, who said it would be an honor to marry Tehan. But the Xenia mom said her plans are to live alone and see what she can do to see her daughter as often as possible.

“I do realize how it looks, and I’m willing to do whatever it takes to see my daughter,” she said. “I just want to ask that people would forgive me, have a forgiving spirit and also understand that this was one event in my life and please don’t judge me based on one event.

“At this point, I’m starting over, and I’m going to be completely honest with everyone.”

http://www.journal-news.com/news/hamilton-news/runaway-mom-tells-dr-phil-she-misses-her-daughter-like-crazy-692432.html
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Fri May 28, 2010 4:41 am

Xenia Runaway Mom's Husband Seeks Custody

By Donna Willis
Updated: May 27, 2010 - 1:53 PM

XENIA, Ohio -- The husband of a southwest Ohio woman who triggered days of searching when she disappeared with a boyfriend has filed for a legal separation and permanent custody of their 1-year-old daughter.

Greene County court records show David Tehan filed his papers earlier this month, saying Tiffany Tehan had neglected her duty and that they are incompatible.

She was reported missing April 17, but found five days later in Miami Beach with boyfriend Tre Hutcherson.

Friends and family had handed out fliers, used social media and went on national television asking for help.

Tiffany Tehan has said she fell in love with Hutcherson after meeting him at a convenience store. Court records do not list an attorney for her in the matter with her husband.

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2010/may/27/6/xenia-runaway-moms-husband-seeks-custody-ar-90426/
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:17 pm

'Runaway mom' files counterclaim in divorce suit

By Mark Gokavi, Staff Writer
Updated 9:30 AM Friday, July 9, 2010

XENIA — Tiffany Tehan has filed a counterclaim for divorce, refuting husband David Tehan’s claim that she “has been guilty of gross neglect of duty.”

In a court document filed Thursday, July 8, by attorney Michael A. Sheets, Tiffany Tehan said she “has been a good and dutiful wife,” and that David Tehan “has been guilty of gross neglect of duty and extreme cruelty towards the defendant. The particulars of which will be made known to the court upon a hearing of this matter.”

Tehan seeks temporary and permanent custody of their 1-year-old daughter, Alexis, as well as child support and spousal support.

Sheets said that such language is standard in divorce documents such as the one he filed on her behalf in the domestic relations division of the Greene County Common Pleas Court.

David Tehan filed for divorce May 7 and Tiffany Tehan was served May 14.

She is the so-called “runaway mom” from Xenia who disappeared April 17 and failed to contact her husband or family for several days.

Her disappearance spurred a nationwide search and national media coverage. She was located April 21 in a Miami Beach hotel with Tre Hutcherson of Dayton.

The divorce filing marks a departure from Tiffany Tehan’s earlier comments.

In a TV interview with Dr. Phil McGraw, she said, “I didn’t get a divorce because divorce is not really a word that is in my vocabulary, due to my spiritual background and my family upbringing.”

Tiffany Tehan told the TV show Inside Edition she wasn’t worried about leaving her daughter because “she’s got a wonderful father, wonderful grandparents, wonderful aunts and uncles.”

David Tehan was granted temporary custody July 2.

She also told Inside Edition that her husband treated her well and that she did not flee because of any form of physical or mental abuse. She said she ran away simply because she fell in love with Hutcherson, whom she met at the Circle K convenience store in fall 2009. She worked nearby.

“Being around him made me happy,” she said.

Sheets declined to comment as to whether Tiffany Tehan and Hutcherson are still together. A financial affidavit lists them as having two joint bank accounts.

As for the divorce proceedings, Sheets said, “The clients are attempting to resolve issues as privately as possible.” The next legal step is a hearing Sept. 2 followed by an October settlement conference.

Last month, the Tehan family paid the City of Xenia the remainder of the $5,000 it used for police overtime costs associated with the search.

http://www.middletownjournal.com/news/middletown-news/runaway-mom-files-counterclaim-in-divorce-suit-803086.html
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top