Krispy Kreme Clerk Mistakenly Serves More Than Doughnuts to Drive-Thru Customer, Adds a Side of Cash

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Krispy Kreme Clerk Mistakenly Serves More Than Doughnuts to Drive-Thru Customer, Adds a Side of Cash

Post by Julie on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:29 am

Posted by Naimah Jabali-Nash
August 10, 2010 3:37 PM

FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (CBS/AP) Nothing can soothe the underlying guilt that is often associated with ordering a dozen delectable Krispy Kreme doughnuts - except maybe cold hard cash.

Read more:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20013221-504083.html?tag=contentMain;contentBody

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
Julie
Admin

Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Krispy Kreme Clerk Mistakenly Serves More Than Doughnuts to Drive-Thru Customer, Adds a Side of Cash

Post by Piper on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:08 pm

LOL! $5,000 handed to you in a donut box........!! Can you imagine?

Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Re: Krispy Kreme Clerk Mistakenly Serves More Than Doughnuts to Drive-Thru Customer, Adds a Side of Cash

Post by Estee on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Just goes to show ya, they didn't check their order before leaving....Or then again, maybe they did and just scrammed outta there as fast as their little legs could carry them/or the car would go...Wonder if anyone noticed them leaving??? Also how long did it take the employee to notice that a mistake had been made and the BOX was missing???
Estee

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:21 pm

If I found money in a KK box, instead of donuts, I would just drive to another KK and get my donuts. I would never go back to that same one, someone may remember you. But, they couldn't prove it was you. JK

I went to the drive thru at my back to deposit my pay check, and when I opened the thingy, there was a bank envelope already in there, and it had bunches of money in it. There were many hundred dollar bills and fifties, twenties, and tens. I returned it to the teller, and she asked me what I wanted to do with that money. I had to explain it was not mine, that it must have belonged to the last one there, and she said oh yell, some guy just cashed a check for $5,500 and I guess he drove off without it. She said she will call him and hold the money for him to come back to get it. Funny part of this story, he was in line right behind me, had his window rolled down and could hear what we were saying. He walked up to my car and told the lady his name, so as soon as I put my check in to be deposited, he then was able to get his money. The little girl at the bank thought she had done something wrong. He gave each one of us $50.00 for returning his money.

Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:36 pm

See Mama, honesty pays off...Mabe if the KK $$$ had been returned the person would have had FREE DONUTS FOR LIFE....One will never know...
Estee

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top