Zahra Baker -- Found Deceased 11/10/10 -- Elisa Baker Pleads Guilty To Second-Degree Murder

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Zahra Baker -- Found Deceased 11/10/10 -- Elisa Baker Pleads Guilty To Second-Degree Murder

Post by Sherry on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Welcome to RC, bdfmom! Very Happy

Love your gravatar-I'm a sucker for cheesy grins!

Thanks so much for the link. That is good news.

Here is a blurb from it:

The US prosecutor in the Zahra Baker case has indicated that the death penalty and murder charges are not off the table as possible punishments if the Australian girl is found to have been murdered.

"We're under no obligation not to pursue capital murder charges or first-degree murder charges against any individual if there is sufficient and credible evidence to prove that Zahra Baker was murdered by that individual," District Attorney James Gaither Jr told the Charlotte Observer on Saturday

Last edited by Sherry on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Re: Zahra Baker -- Found Deceased 11/10/10 -- Elisa Baker Pleads Guilty To Second-Degree Murder

Post by Sherry on Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Oh, and this from the link bdfmom provided:

Several television stations have reported that Gaither signed an agreement with Baker that would allow her to avoid the death penalty and murder charges if she co-operated in the investigation into Zahra's disappearance and death.

But a source told the Observer the agreement was contingent on, among other things, Baker being truthful in her assistance of law enforcement in the investigation.

Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx on Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:43 am

Piper! Beautiful video! Stunning! xxoo kh
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Thanks kh, Zahra was a beautiful child. She is the essence of determination and pure strength.
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:07 pm

Sherry, thank you so much for posting Emily's journal. You have to smile and cry along with her. The Tree and the gifts left in honor of her daughter touched her heart. To know all of the people that cared for a little girl that she admitted she didn't know herself, but was guiding her. The Ridgways, the couple that took her in and made her feel at home, were such a blessing for her. I had to chuckle at her description of our biscuits and gravy, my brother in law is an Aussie, so I can totally relate to her thoughts on that.

She is confident that the people and LE of Hickory will make sure that her little baby, Zahra, will receive justice.
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper on Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:35 pm

Dear Zahra, you will be in our heart at Christmas time, and always..........

Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Piper. reading Emily's journal had me bawling! The love she received from strangers was touching but her commentary about her daughter and what she was going through on this sad trip to America had me crying. It didn't help knowing that Emily had not seen her daughter since she was a toddler.

It was funny about her biscuits and gravy experience-now I know how to explain to an Aussie what a biscuit is! As if I'll meet an Aussie wanting to know~lol!
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaD on Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:35 pm

Sitemama: While I appreciate your posts and the extra info you have provided I am concerned about something. You have specifically identified a number of people you have spoken to, your friend Lisa, the girl who works at a store who befriended BS, and the woman you spoke to at the memorial. Please be more careful in future, as I am sure none of these folks wish to be identified online, and some of your posts are being quoted on other forums. It is too late now to protect their identities, but you can be a little more guarded in the future? I am sure if they wanted to be 'outed' on the internet they would have done it themselves, and let's not forget there are a number of dangerous individuals connected to Elisa.

LindaD

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaD on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:04 pm

My guess is Emily will not be able to stay with them again, as you can look them up and see their address quite easily now, and she would have no doubt preferred to protect her privacy. So next time she stays in NC it will have to be somewhere else. A real shame as she seemed to enjoy her stay there, and they seemed to have enjoyed her company too. Perhaps the post which includes their last name can still be edited by yourself or a mod.

LindaD

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:23 pm

LindaD wrote:My guess is Emily will not be able to stay with them again, as you can look them up and see their address quite easily now, and she would have no doubt preferred to protect her privacy. So next time she stays in NC it will have to be somewhere else. A real shame as she seemed to enjoy her stay there, and they seemed to have enjoyed her company too. Perhaps the post which includes their last name can still be edited by yourself or a mod.
It wouldn't do much good to edit out their last name since it was all over the news before Sitemama ever mentioned it. Check out the following links and video.

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/nov/18/4/hickory-family-befriended-zahras-australian-mother-ar-548052/

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Hickory-couple-sending-mementos-to-Zahras-mom-108314864.html

Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:28 pm

Just to keep feathers from being ruffled....I took out last names from mamma's post & left initials. Very Happy

Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LindaD on Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:42 pm

Thank you!! I just worry about the people connected to this case who had nothing to do with what happened to Zahra. x

LindaD

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel on Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:24 pm

No problem. BTW...Welcome again. I hope you enjoy yourself around here. There is quite the diversity in threads here. When you get so ....can't think of the right word....discouraged...there is also a game room & creative writing room....have some fun. Helps to keep your heart lightened sometimes. Very Happy

Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:40 am

Cousins say they didn't assault Zahra

By Franco Ordoñez
Posted: Wednesday, Dec. 08, 2010

Both men say they passed polygraph tests when questioned by police. 'Aggravating being accused,' says one.

The two men accused of raping Zahra Baker before she died say they didn't assault the 10-year-old Hickory girl, and that they passed a polygraph test when questioned by police.

"I've never done anything inappropriate with Zahra," said James Young, a former in-law of Elisa Baker, Zahra's stepmother. "It's aggravating being accused of something like this."

Young, 37, said police cleared him of any wrongdoing and that he hasn't met with investigators since October.
Cousins say they didn't assault Zahra
Both men say they passed polygraph tests when questioned by police. 'Aggravating being accused,' says one.

Young's brother was once married to Elisa Baker. And Young had lived across the street from Elisa, Zahra and her father, Adam Baker, in Caldwell County, before the Bakers moved to Hickory. Young said he often saw the Bakers in the mobile home park, and spent time with them at Christmas and birthday parties.

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/12/08/1895088/cousins-say-they-didnt-assault.html
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:43 pm

DA's office asks to delay hearing on Baker warrants

Hearing on sealed search warrants was scheduled for next week; wants it moved to January.

By Sarah Newell williamson
Published: December 08, 2010

NEWTON --

The Catawba County district attorney’s office filed a motion Wednesday to delay a hearing to discuss at least 20 sealed search warrants in the Zahra Baker investigation. The motion moves it to Jan. 3, 2011.

Prosecutor Sean McGinnis initially filed a motion on Nov. 29 to extend current sealing orders on all search warrants relating to the case. The warrants were initially sealed for 30 days. In the motion McGinnis filed on Nov. 29, it stated a hearing was set for Dec. 13 to discuss the sealing orders on the search warrants.

District Attorney Jay Gaither said he had no comment about why his office asked the hearing be moved three weeks later than his office initially requested, and five weeks from when his office asked for a hearing on the matter.

On Nov. 30, Superior Court Judge Nathaniel Poovey unsealed 13 warrants in the Zahra Baker investigation. According to Poovey’s order unsealing order, the district attorney’s office did not file a motion to extend the seal until after media outlets asked for copies of the warrants.

Read more: http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/dec/08/das-office-asks-delay-hearing-zahra-baker-warrants-ar-601764/
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:48 pm

Thanks J4a, I was just getting ready to post this. However, I was only going to post the link, and you posted part of what the article said.

As Fysty said, I don't want to ruffle any feathers.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:54 pm

Don't worry about ruffling my feathers mama. I'm going to be busy with a second job soon, and I appreciate any updates that anybody posts as I won't have time to update the cases as much as usual.
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bdfmom on Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:17 pm

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/dec/17/zahra-bakers

Progress is being made in the Zahra Baker case.

Hickory police investigators have worked steadily since 10-year-old Zahra was reported missing on Oct. 9, and they delivered their findings to the District Attorney’s Office Thursday.

“Yesterday, we turned over a preliminary case file to the District Attorney’s Office for him to start reviewing and consider what course of action he wants to take concerning who he wants to charge and what charges he wants to pursue,” said Chief Tom Adkins of the Hickory Police Department.

Though Adkins did not provide details of his investigators’ findings, he did say their investigation is ongoing and additional information will be turned over to the District Attorney’s office as it is uncovered.

Adkins would not say whether his investigators had received any lab results back from the SBI lab or the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.

-investigation-file-delivered-da-ar-627244/
bdfmom

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Lord! I hate this case. It is so sad and tragic, so sadistic and cruel (on so many levels), I admit, I have a hard time even following it. kh
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:48 pm

One of the detectives who signed some of the search warrants was arrested for DWI a few nights ago, after leaving Rock Barn Golf Course. He is on administrative duty during the investigation, and will most likely be dismissed from the police force. I believe they said he had been with the force for 19 years. I'll see if I can find the article and post the link.

Last edited by sitemama on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama on Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:52 pm

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/dec/16/hickory-officer-charged-dwi-ar-623848/

I was mistaken in above post. He had only been with HPD for two years, but has been an officer with local PD's for 19 years.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:20 am

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/dec/18/zahra-bakers-investigation-file-delivered-da-ar-627244/

Zahra Baker investigation file delivered to DA

Saturday, December 18, 2010 Hickory --

Progress is being made in the Zahra Baker case.

Hickory police investigators have worked steadily since 10-year-old Zahra was reported missing on Oct. 9, and they delivered their findings to the District Attorney’s Office Thursday.

“Yesterday, we turned over a preliminary case file to the District Attorney’s Office for him to start reviewing and consider what course of action he wants to take concerning who he wants to charge and what charges he wants to pursue,” said Chief Tom Adkins of the Hickory Police Department.

Though Adkins did not provide details of his investigators’ findings, he did say their investigation is ongoing and additional information will be turned over to the District Attorney’s office as it is uncovered.

Adkins would not say whether his investigators had received any lab results back from the SBI lab or the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner.

Zahra’s stepmother has been in the Catawba County jail since Oct. 10 when she was arrested on several outstanding warrants unrelated to Zahra’s disappearance. She was also charged with obstruction of justice two days later when she admitted to police that she’d written a ransom note demanding $1 million that was found Oct. 9 at the Bakers’ house at 21 21st Avenue NW in Hickory.

Elisa Baker was scheduled to be in a Newton courtroom Friday on four charges of worthless checks.

She did not appear in court and her case was continued until April 22.

Her next court date is scheduled for Jan. 27 in Lenoir on more than a dozen charges.

Her charges include fictitious tag, driving while license revoked, operating a vehicle with no insurance, unsafe tires, fraudulent disposal of rental property, failure to return rental property, four counts of communicating threats and six counts of worthless checks.

Zahra’s father, Adam Baker, cooperated with investigators throughout the early weeks of the investigation into his daughter’s death and dismemberment.

On Oct. 25, he was arrested on outstanding warrants for bad check charges and bonded out of jail two days later.

He, too, is scheduled to appear in a Lenoir courtroom Jan. 27, on charges of failure to return rental property, two counts of communicating threats, assault with a deadly weapon and four counts of worthless checks. He’s scheduled to be back in a Newton courtroom Jan. 21 on four worthless check charges.

These days Adam Baker is keeping a low profile.

“We have not requested any further information from him within the last month,” Adkins said.

khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee on Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:47 am

This case is sooo sad...I just can't understand how miscreants can be so cruel...Sure they were thinking about themselves, but they didn't count on being found out...I hope the extent of the law is doled out to them and that they NEVER FORGET that beautiful shining freckled face of Zahara's... Sad
Estee

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper on Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:17 pm

I'm anxious to see how quickly new charges are brought down. I'm sure Adam Baker is keeping a low profile, with death threats and all. I don't even know what punishment fits these crimes anymore....
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx on Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:39 am

Timeline in the Zahra Baker disappearance and homicide
By Hickory Record Staff
Published: December 29, 2010
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/...ar-653485/

HICKORY --
Sept. 25: A sales clerk at the In Your Home Furnishings in Hickory says she saw Zahra Baker and her stepmother, Elisa Baker, at the store.

Oct. 7, Thursday p.m.: Adam Baker says he last saw his daughter in bed after he returned home from work that night.

Oct. 9, 2:30 a.m.: Zahra is reportedly last seen sleeping in her bed in her Hickory home by her stepmother, Elisa. At 5:20 a.m., Hickory firefighters respond to small grass fire at Baker home, 21 21st Ave., NW. At 5:30 a.m., a Hickory police officer finds the passenger door of a 1996 Chevy Tahoe open, the smell of gasoline coming from inside and a handwritten ransom note on the front windshield. The ransom note says the daughter of Mark Coffey, the home’s owner, has been taken, and his son would be, too. But police see Coffey and his daughter at the home and they are OK. At 6:41 a.m., Hickory police and fire department leave the home, after investigating the fire and refer to it as arson. At 2 p.m., Elisa reports Zahra missing to police. Adam Baker tells police someone poured gas in his vehicle and left a note saying they had his boss’s daughter.

Oct. 10, 10:45 a.m.: Elisa Baker is arrested on several charges unrelated to the case. The charges include writing bad checks and failing to return property. At 1 p.m., a search and rescue dog gives a positive alert for the presence of human remains in or on two vehicles, the Chevy Tahoe and a 1999 Toyota Camry at the 21st Avenue, NW, house. Police impound both vehicles. That afternoon, Hickory police officers go door­to-door throughout Zahra’s neighborhood, talking to dozens of residents and handing out Zahra’s photograph.
Officers ask permission to search peoples’ out­buildings, like sheds and nearby woods. They also gather surveillance video from businesses near the home in an attempt to trace events leading to Zahra’s disappearance.
Oct. 11, 8 a.m.: Adam Baker appears on “Good Morning America” with Hickory Police Chief Tom Adkins and pleads for anyone with information to come forward......

(link to full article)

kh
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:14 am

But why haven't Elisa and Adam been charged? kh
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:16 am

I don't understand it, either kh. What's the holdup?
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear on Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:55 am

Looking at the timeline, Sept 25 is the last day anyone OTHER then Adam or Elisa saw her. The next sighting is by Adam on Oct 7. Then Elisa on Oct 9. So no one saw her on the 8th? I don't believe a single thing Adam or Elisa say.

I'm hoping the reason we haven't heard much is because LE is putting together rock solid cases against both of those monsters!

Friends may sometimes slip from site but never leave the heart.

I'm Baacckk!
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:43 pm

Krai~ There is a huge gap there in between when someone "objective" saw Zahra an then the last sightings by her parents were, and, like you, I don't believe them one bit. kh
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by KariBear on Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:56 pm

kh, good to see you. Razz

I don't think we're gonna be too surprised when we do learn truth.

Friends may sometimes slip from site but never leave the heart.

I'm Baacckk!
KariBear

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama on Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:13 pm

LE turned their entire file over to the DA's office on Dec. 23rd, and they are waiting for the DA's report. I guess they are hoping the DA will tell them who to charge. I don't know if they have enough to determine cause of death, or if anyone will be charged with her death.

However, they can charge both of them for child neglect/abuse and charge both of them for desecrating a corpse.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper on Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:56 pm

Justice is coming, Zahra...... afro
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:13 pm

New Developments Expected In Zahra Baker Investigation

Updated: 5:15 pm EST January 3, 2011

HICKORY, N.C. -- New developments are expected this week in the Zahra Baker investigation.

VIDEO: New Developments Expected In Zahra Baker Investigation

A grand jury met briefly Monday afternoon to discuss possible new charges against Elisa Baker, Zahra's stepmother. The grand jury will meet again Tuesday, which is also when Elisa Baker is scheduled to be arraigned on an obstruction of justice charge and have a bond reduction hearing.

Police charged Elisa Baker with obstruction of justice after they said she admitted to writing a fake ransom note on Oct. 9, the same day that her 10-year-old stepdaughter was reported missing from their Hickory home.

Read more: http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26355784/detail.html
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Warrant: Hickory girl died weeks before reported missing

January 4, 2011

NEWTON, N.C. — Zahra Baker's stepmother has told police the disabled 10-year-old girl died more than two weeks before her parents reported her missing.

According to some of 29 search warrants unsealed Tuesday, Elisa Baker told Hickory police in November that the 10-year-old girl died on Sept. 24, and was dismembered and disposed of the following day.

The warrant doesn't say how she died, and no one has been charged in her death.

Zahra was reported missing by her parents on Oct. 9, who said that she disappeared during the night.

Read more: http://www.wral.com/news/state/story/8879326/

Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Search Warrants: Stepmother Says Zahra Died Sept. 24

Updated: 6:45 pm EST January 4, 2011

~Snipped~

The warrants also say that police have looked into reports that Elisa Baker and Adam Baker talked in an online community about "chainsaw massacre" role playing games. A user of the Instant Messaging Virtual Universe website told police that people with accounts belonging to Adam Baker, Elisa Baker and others talked about such a game roughly two weeks before Zahra was reported missing.

Read more: http://www.wsoctv.com/news/26366558/detail.html
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry on Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:04 pm

And Adam Baker plays dumb. I hope to hear of his arrest soon.
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:25 pm

If they can't prove Zahra was murdered, couldn't Adam and Eliza both be charged with Voluntary Manslaughter, if the records show she was never taken to the doctor in the past year? Eliza's ex-mother in law said when Adam and Eliza lived with Eliza's grandfather, she had to go to the doctor's every 3 months.

Sept. 24th is when Zahra was seen in the furniture store and then she died the same day. I think they did kill her, but unless one of them accuses the other, how will LE prove it?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:45 pm

The IMVU chainsaw massacre game is very freaky. Mama, if she was seen walking around the furniture store on 9/24 she wouldn't have went home and suddenly died. If she'd been sick for two weeks, as EB's aunt is saying EB is claiming, why wouldn't they have called 911. I don't know how they'll prove it.....

Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:51 pm

~Snipped~
After receiving that information, investigators reviewed Adam Baker’s cell phone records and the phone’s GPS locator from Sept. 25, the warrants say. According to those records, Adam Baker's phone was not in the areas where Zahra’s remains were found on the day that Elisa Baker said he disposed of them, according to the documents.

Elisa Baker’s cell phone records indicate that her phone was in those areas on that day, the warrants say.

The warrants do not say how Zahra died.

Elisa Baker’s aunt, Buzzie Winkler, said her niece told her Zahra Baker died after being sick. Elisa and Adam Baker didn't know what to do, Winkler said.

“She said (Zahra) had been sick about two weeks and then they went in and found her dead that night,” Winkler, who visited Elisa Baker in jail this week, said. “They didn't know what to do.”

She's doing everything possible to blame it all on Adam Baker. But everything she says comes right back on her. As far as the cell phone, either EB was alone when she disposed of Zahra's remains or Adam left his cell phone at home.
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Adam may not have done any harm to Zahra nor anything hideous, but he lied when he said he last saw his daughter. It wasn't a few days of not seeing her but two weeks! Was he out of town that whole time?
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper on Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:31 pm

I agree, Sherry. He's given about 3 different dates, right?
It's hard to believe a person would be able to pull this off under someone's nose that lives in the same house.
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali on Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:20 pm

Adam gave his heart to the evil witch...and saved nothing, not one little niche, for Zahra. Well, Adam...we are going to see that LE digs deep into the hidden dark deeds of Ma and Pa Baker.
Zahra, brave girl, justice will be coming.
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:16 am

Documents: Elisa Baker had ongoing relationship with ex-husband, his cousin

Published: January 09, 2011

HICKORY --
Newly released search warrants in the Zahra Baker homicide case reveal an ongoing relationship between Elisa Baker and her former husband Aaron Young.

In a Nov. 29 search warrant seeking information from Verizon Wireless about a phone used by Young, it states that Baker and Young “have maintained contact and communication via telephone and in person with one another on a frequent basis.”

It also states that on both Baker’s and Young’s Facebook pages there are photos of Young with Zahra.

According to court documents released in November, Young was granted a divorce from Baker on Aug, 21, 2009, 13 months after her Australian wedding to Adam Baker. Young and Elisa were married Aug. 8, 1999 in Cherokee, S.C. The warrant also revealed that Elisa told Adam that Young was her brother.

Read more:
http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2011/jan/09/documents-elisa-baker-had-ongoing-relationship-ex--ar-677965/
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:18 am

~Snipped~
It is in that same Nov. 29 search warrant that police say Elisa Baker stated that Zahra died on Sept. 24. The police interview in which she said that was on Nov. 19.

Using the GPS location in her cell phone, investigators determined that on Sept. 25 Elisa was in the areas where parts of Zahra’s body were recovered. Those areas include where a bone and her prosthesis were found on Christie Road and where part of her remains were found on Dudley Shoals Road, both in Caldwell County. According to his GPS location, Adam was not in those areas when Zahra’s remains were found.

Police said because Elisa had lied about her relationship with Young and because of the GPS and cell tower locations of their cell phones on Sept. 25, they think it is important to obtain Young’s phone records as it “will likely provide information substantially related to this homicide investigation.”

Young is mentioned again in a Nov. 8 warrant seeking documents from IMVU.com. Police sought account information for Elisa, Adam, Aaron and Kava Fullman, and IMVU user sweetlilspitfire69. IMVU.com is an online community where people use avatars to meet people, talk and create games.

Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:25 pm

Warrants: Zahra Baker's Parents Created "Chainsaw Massacre" With Online Family

By Tripp Messick
Published: January 08, 2011

snipped:
Records show the Bakers were married in the game and then 2 days before Zahra disappeared killed their family in a sort of "chainsaw massacre."

Read more:
http://www2.wspa.com/news/2011/jan/08/warrants-zahras-baker-created-chainsaw-massacre-on-ar-1318434/

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
Julie
Admin

Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry on Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:45 am

How sick!
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama on Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:42 am

We keep hearing more and more about the horrors this child endured with her freaking family. Thank God she doesn't have to endure any more.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:04 am

Hickory --

Superior Court Judge Nathaniel Poovey has released 11 warrants related to the Zahra Baker investigation. Some of the documents provided stark insights into the circumstances surrounding the 10-year-old girl's death and dismemberment such as allegations that the child may have been raped before she was killed. Others were mundane, like information about medical records.

An additional 30 warrants were unsealed after the District Attorney's office removed its objections allowing the media to access the documents.

The question is: Did Poovey have the power to release documents sealed by fellow Superior Court judges, or did he overstep his authority?

Read the entire article below:

http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2011/jan/16/did-judge-overstep-zahra-baker-case-ar-697708/

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:28 am

You're so right, Mama. My heart just breaks for her. She had such a happy life in Australia. It's so difficult to imagine the horror she endured. Sad
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top