HLN- Prime News, Mark Eiglarsh former prosecutor

Go down

HLN- Prime News, Mark Eiglarsh former prosecutor

Post by Tracey6434 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:20 pm

I was watching HLN yesterday and it was Prime News. I was watching Mark Eiglarsh and he was saying the biggest piece of evidence released was Cindy's statement about the hair straightener. Can't this guy read? He completely fumbled this report. He was reading the damned paper right in front of him. Yet he says, it states, Cindy says ZFG gave CINDY a hair straightener. And also that Cindy said she brought over to Zanny's apartment the Bambi videos. This is NOT what it said AT ALL! I just wondered if anyone else saw this yesterday. It made me crazy because this is how people start to believe rumors. I thought Prime news was actually pretty good at news. However, this really bugged me.
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Re: HLN- Prime News, Mark Eiglarsh former prosecutor

Post by Snaz on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:43 pm

Yes, Tracey!!! I saw that!!! And I really like Mark Eiglarsh, but that was a mistake, big time.... I wondered myself why the host didn't correct him... because you are absolutely right... that is the stuff rumors are made of.

Updated 1/22/11
Snaz

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:14 pm

You're right.... KC told her in the one the jail visits (the proof is on the video) that Zanny's hair was curly, but she wore it straight.... Zanny is the one who gave her the hair straightener, "REMEMBER, MOM?" And dumb a$$ Spindy says, "Oh, that's right" or "True"... or something like that...... what a bunch of liars that family is. Not one of them would know the truth if it bit them on the butt!!!!

Updated 1/22/11
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 on Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:20 am

I was also surprised that Natisha Lance didn't say something. Mike G asked her well, Natisha, wasn't the name ZF Rodriguez? She just says no, it was Fernandez Gonzalez. But she should have also told Mark, those papers say, KC got a hair straightener from Zanni, not Cindy.
I will probably email them. Just because it bugs me so much. I don't even want anyone thinking for a minute that there is ANY confirmation of Zani.
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:04 pm

Also, Natisha Lance should have clarified that in the FBI interview, CA DID refer to Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez as Zenaida Fernandez Rodriguez. Natisha may have been referring to a different document because I have not had a chance to read them all yet..... but she SURELY did say Rodriguez to the FBI.... and they didn't correct her either.

Updated 1/22/11
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:22 am

Snaz wrote:Also, Natisha Lance should have clarified that in the FBI interview, CA DID refer to Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez as Zenaida Fernandez Rodriguez. Natisha may have been referring to a different document because I have not had a chance to read them all yet..... but she SURELY did say Rodriguez to the FBI.... and they didn't correct her either.

Snaz,

WOW, that's interesting. i didn't know CA had said Zenaida Fernandez Rodriguez. This entire day on HLN with Mike G was a fumble. LOL!
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Tracey6434 on Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:17 pm

AJ,

I would guess she was just a walk in. That's how most people go to look at apts. I know because we've done it last year at quite a few places. We never made an appt. I've not heard of that. However, I guess you could.
Tracey6434

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:05 pm

Tracey6434 wrote:
Snaz wrote:Also, Natisha Lance should have clarified that in the FBI interview, CA DID refer to Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez as Zenaida Fernandez Rodriguez. Natisha may have been referring to a different document because I have not had a chance to read them all yet..... but she SURELY did say Rodriguez to the FBI.... and they didn't correct her either.

Snaz,

WOW, that's interesting. i didn't know CA had said Zenaida Fernandez Rodriguez. This entire day on HLN with Mike G was a fumble. LOL!

Here is one of the times when Spindy referred to ZFG as Zenaida Fernandez Rodriguez..... this was the FBI interview dated April 21, 2009, page 19.....

There was also another time in the really long, undated interview with the FBI, but I am not able to find it right now.....

Updated 1/22/11
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Snaz on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:43 pm

Sunni, Spindy's WHOLE interview was off the wall..... she came up with the most bizarre theories..... she was doing exactly what defense attorneys do... throw everything up against the wall, and hope something, anything, will stick.... if it sticks, run with it.

Unfortunately for CA, nothing she said made any sense. And as I posted somewhere else, I just KNOW those FBI agents had a good laugh over all her garbage.... she couldn't have sounded more ridiculous!!!! The Ants want to blame anyone and everyone OTHER than the one person they know actually murdered Caylee.

Updated 1/22/11
Snaz

Back to top Go down

Post by kj on Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:11 pm

I need to contact Mark Eiglarsh. please email me at kjemiolo@comcast.net I need a lawyer.

kj

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down