View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Tanner, Alexander, and Andrew Skelton -- Missing 11/26/10

Post by KZ on Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:29 am

Ann - Tx wrote:

Age-progressed photos released of Skelton boys

Posted: 11:35 PM - November 16, 2012
Last Updated: 2 hours and 44 minutes ago

WXYZ - Detroit, MI

(WXYZ) - The mother of the missing Skelton boys has released age-progressed photos of Andrew, Alexander and Tanner.

On Thanksgiving-eve in 2010, Tanya Zuvers last saw her sons alive.

Last year, Tanya recounted what she remembered of the events surrounding that day to 7 Action News.

She says she hugged and kissed them as she dropped the boys off at their grandmother’s house that November 26 .

Two days later her life changed forever.

“I said I love you and I said I’ll see you on Friday,” Tanya said.

It was a reunion that still hasn’t happened.

Read more:

http://www.wxyz.com/dpp/news/age-progressed-photos-released-of-skelton-boys

Thanks for the update on the Skelton brothers, Ann. THM and Valhall covered them extensively at her site. I hope they are alive, but I thinks the odds are against it.
KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:30 am

KZ, you are welcome!

Yes, Valhall covered the Skelton case extensively. There were many folks that followed the Skelton case at THM.

I think the Skelton brothers are deceased. I think John Skelton will remain silent . . . murder x 3.

Just my opinion!
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:33 am

Police: Investigation of 3 missing boys 'active'

Updated 6:16 a.m., Tuesday, November 20, 2012

MORENCI, Mich. (AP) — Police say the investigation into the case of three Michigan boys missing since Thanksgiving 2010 remains "active" ahead of the second anniversary of their disappearance.

Police in Morenci, however, say in a statement released Tuesday that they still believe the boys are dead. Investigators say they've received about 1,300 tips and continue to seek more. A $60,000 reward is being offered.

Read more:

http://www.sfgate.com/news/crime/article/Police-Investigation-of-3-missing-boys-active-4053149.php#ixzz2Cs9klF8z
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:16 pm

Time line in the Skelton brothers' disappearance

November 24, 2012

Detroit Free Press - Detroit, MI

Age-progressed photos were released this month of Andrew, Alexander
and Tanner Skelton. / National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

Nov. 24-26, 2010: Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton -- ages 9, 7 and 5, respectively -- go to their father's home Wednesday. By Friday, they're missing. Police say their father, John Skelton, attempted suicide Friday but was unsuccessful.

Nov. 27, 2010: Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks says police have no information on a woman named Joann Taylor to whom Skelton claims to have given the children.

Nov. 30, 2010: Skelton is arrested on three counts of parental kidnapping. Weeks says that, based on information from Skelton, police "do not anticipate a positive outcome here."

Read more:

http://www.freep.com/article/20121124/NEWS06/311240057/Time-line-in-the-Skelton-brothers-disappearance
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:21 pm

From above link,
http://www.freep.com/article/20121124/NEWS06/311240057/Time-line-in-the-Skelton-brothers-disappearance

" Feb. 1, 2011: At a news conference, Weeks says Skelton claims that he gave his sons to an organization called the United Foster Outreach and Underground Sanctuaries, which investigators were unable to locate."

UFO. Right. Aliens stole the kids.
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:53 pm

Missing Skelton brothers case to get attention on national TV

by Kevin Kistner
NorthwestOhio.com (WNWO)
Toledo, OH

December 12, 1212

MORENCI -- The search for the missing Skelton brothers in Morenci, Michigan is getting national attention.

The Morenci Police Department is partnering with John Walsh, the former host of "America's Most Wanted."

Snipped:

The Lifetime Network show will air sometime in January or February of 2013.

Read more:

http://www.northwestohio.com/news/story.aspx?id=836599

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:59 pm

Per the above article, John Walsh has a new show, "John Walsh Investigates" and it is on the Lifetime channel.

I will have to check it out. I like John Walsh. I think he has done a remarkable job on "America's Most Wanted."

I wish him well with his new show.

I am excited about the Tanner brothers getting national attention. Hopefully, being featured on John's new show, just might generate a lead that will move the case forward!
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:06 pm

Missing Morenci boys to be featured on 'John Walsh Investigates'

Posted: Dec 11, 2012 4:28 PM CST
Updated: Dec 11, 2012 4:28 PM CST

ABC13 - Toledo, OH

The Morenci Police Department plans to partner with Walsh Productions to participate in the filming of of an episode of John Walsh's new show "John Walsh Investigates."

Snipped:

Police hope the partnership will create an additional avenue to present aspects of the case to the public and further solicit information or leads about their whereabouts.

Read more:

http://www.13abc.com/story/20319297/missing-morenci-boys-to-be-featured-on-john-walsh-investigates
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Lash on Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:44 am

John Walsh wraps up filming

By Dan Cherry | Dec. 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Snip- Walsh wanted to meet with John Skelton at the Alger Correctional Facility near Munising, but said he is frustrated Skelton would not cooperate, nor say to anyone where the boys are located.

“I want to look him in the eye and ask him where the boys are,” Walsh said. “There is one guy who knows where these beautiful boys are, and that’s John Skelton. But that coward is manipulating our strings from that jail cell.”

Walsh said he hopes the boys are still alive somewhere and in hiding with someone convinced they are right in doing so.

“Let’s pray and hope this a------ has given these kids to a relative and convinced them his wife is not fit to have them, and believe they’re doing the right thing,” Walsh said. “Somebody must know where they are.”

Even if the outcome may not be positive, Walsh said, the family needs resolution.
“Alive or dead, they need to know. They deserve to know,” he said. “It’s the not knowing that breaks your heart.”

http://www.lenconnect.com/article/20121222/NEWS/121229844
Lash

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:12 pm

Posted: Tue 2:53 PM, Apr 23, 2013

WILX - Lansing, MI

Missing Brothers Case To Be in Spotlight Again

The case of three missing boys from morenci is about to be put in the spotlight again.

John Walsh of "America's Most Wanted" is working on a new show that will feature the Skelton brothers. An air date has yet to be set.

Read more:

http://www.wilx.com/news/headlines/Missing-Brothers-Case-To-Be-in-Spotlight-Again-204328861.html
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:29 pm

Case of three missing Skelton boys handed over to Michigan State Police

7:38 PM, November 19, 2013

Detroit Free Press - Detroit, MI

Michigan State Police took over the investigation of three missing Morenci boys — Andrew, Alexander and Tanner Skelton — who disappeared nearly three years ago.

On Monday, Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks drove to Lansing and handed over the case files, said Detective 1st Lt. Sean Furlong of the State Police First District Special Investigation Section. Morenci police, along with the FBI, will continue to assist.

Furlong said the State Police, which has been involved since the investigation started, has more resources than a smaller department and that Weeks formally requested the change.

“It makes more sense for us to take the lead and spearhead this moving forward, just to make certain that the case doesn’t end up on a shelf somewhere or go cold,” he said.

Snipped:

Anyone with information is asked to call 855-642-4847 or report it to at www.michigan.gov/michtip.

Read more:

http://www.freep.com/article/20131119/NEWS/311190126/Missing-Skelton-Morenci-boys
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:39 pm

New age-progression photos show how three brothers who disappeared six years ago after spending Thanksgiving with their father would look today

"...Dad John Skelton is currently serving a 10-15-year prison sentence for unlawful imprisonment. ...."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4070750/New-age-progression-photos-brothers-went-missing-six-years-ago-look-like-today.html
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:00 pm

Sadly, there is almost no chance these boys are alive. They were all old enough to contact their mother and almost certainly they would have found at least chance to do so over the years. RIP Sad
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:27 am

Three Michigan brothers still missing nearly seven years after their father says he gave them away to protect them from their mother

"...Authorities arrested the boys' father and he is serving time behind bars at Bellamy Creek Correctional Facility in Ionia, Michigan, on an unlawful imprisonment charge.

'When you see three boys that were all very close, from a close-knit community, and that the last person that ever saw them was their own father, and seven years later we still don't have them, I mean, that story is pretty tragic,' Lt. Detective Jeremy Brewer said.

John's story about what happened to his young sons has changed over the years, as he first said he gave them up to a group. ..."

".... John also claimed that by giving the boys away he was trying to keep them out of harm's way with their mother.

In the late 1990s, she was charged with fourth-degree criminal misconduct for having sex with a 14-year-old boy.

He has alleged that she was abusing her sons, but she claims that's not true. ...."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5085933/Three-brothers-missing-vanishing-2010.html#ixzz4yZcDa4Fi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top