Prince Andrew's Ex-Wife Sarah Gets Funds From Wealthy American Pedophile To Pay Off Her Debts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prince Andrew's Ex-Wife Sarah Gets Funds From Wealthy American Pedophile To Pay Off Her Debts

Post by eva on Mon Mar 07, 2011 11:55 am

LONDON - Prince Andrew and his ex-wife Sarah were in the spotlight Monday for their ties to a wealthy U.S. sex offender — he for being pictured with an underage masseuse at the man's home and she for accepting money from the American to help pay off her massive debts.

Andrew's ex-wife, Sarah, Duchess of York, confirmed in an interview Monday in the Evening Standard newspaper that she did receive financial help from convicted U.S. sex offender Jeffrey Epstein. But she claimed to have known nothing about his background and vowed to repay the 15,000 pounds ($24,500) he advanced to settle a debt to her former personal assistant, Johnny O'Sullivan.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/uk-cabinet-minister-says-prince-andrew-must-decide-20110307-004737-788.html
eva

Location : Dropping Julie off at Zenaida's Sawgrass apartment 210. (Leaving Julie on the stairs.)
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: Prince Andrew's Ex-Wife Sarah Gets Funds From Wealthy American Pedophile To Pay Off Her Debts

Post by Piper on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:50 pm

"I am just so contrite I cannot say," the duchess was quoted as saying. "Whenever I can I will repay the money and will have nothing ever to do with Jeffrey Epstein ever again."

I think back to the little undercover episode with Sarah selling access to Prince Andrew......is she a shopaholic or what? Seems she goes through money like a mad woman!
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top