Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Aliayah Lunsford -- Missing 9/24/11

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Tweak, thanks so much for the info and the timeline!

If I get a chance within the next few days (maybe today), I'll go back through the articles and put dates to your time line.

I will need your help on some of the dates for the time line, regarding the family, that has not been reported in the media.

When I'm done, I'll post it and hopefully you can provide the dates I can't determine.

Teamwork at its finest, Tweak!

It does not surprise me if the twins were born with a drug addiction. That is child endangerment x 2! It is heartbreaking to know that Lena had no consideration for the twins.
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweak on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Here is someone that has done all the Timeline work already.
http://www.acandyrose.com/aliayah_lunsford_timeline.htm

Tweak

Back to top Go down

Post by pi-girl on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:13 pm

The Search for Missing Aliayah Lunsford Continues
Written by Your News Team
Tuesday, 22 November 2011 14:03

November 24th, this Thursday, will mark two months since Aliayah Lunsford went missing in Lewis County.

Video and story
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/10354-the-search-for-missing-aliayah-lunsford-continues

~Where the heart is willing, it will find a thousand ways. Where it is unwilling, it will find a thousand
excuses." ~

"Do not save your loving speeches
For your friends till they are dead;
Do not write them on their tombstones,
Speak them rather now instead."

- Anna Cummins
pi-girl

Mood : Shifty

http://pauseforthechildren.com

Back to top Go down

Post by pi-girl on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:15 pm

While we are all with our families enjoying Thanksgiving this Thursday, (2 months since she went missing) let us all remember little Aliayah and pray for her, wherever she may be.
Sad

~Where the heart is willing, it will find a thousand ways. Where it is unwilling, it will find a thousand
excuses." ~

- Anna Cummins
pi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by pi-girl on Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:18 pm

I may have overlooked this link in a previous post. If it is posted elsewhere, this can be considered a bump.

http://aliayahlunsford.info/

excuses." ~

- Anna Cummins
pi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:12 pm

Tweak, thank you re ACandyRose! I keep forgetting to click on there. ACandyRose does awewome work!

I notice that Reality Chatter is listed there! Very Happy

Snipped from ACandyRose (Link provided by Tweak upthead):

Internet - Media and Forum Discussion Links On This Story

Please Note: www.acandyrose.com has no control or opinion regarding case discussions at any of the links below.

The links below are provided only as reference where discussion (whether positive or negative) on this case are happening.

www.realitychatter.com
Aliayah Lunsford, Age 3
________

RC is one of several listed!
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Hi, Pi-Girl!

Hope you are doing well. Thank you for the updates.

Don't worry if something may be posted already. No one has time to wade through 23 pages to see if something is posted.

Sometimes I post links to articles that may be already posted because I don't have time to go back to previous pages to check.

Pi, I am sure glad you taught me how to post YouTube videos. I think of you every time I post a YouTube video! Very Happy
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by pi-girl on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:26 pm

Thanks, Ann!

All is well here. Hope all is going great with you too.
It's really good to know that I will be remembered for something! Lol Very Happy I'm glad that I could be of assistance on the videos!

excuses." ~

- Anna Cummins
pi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:36 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:

Tweak, thank you re ACandyRose! I keep forgetting to click on there. ACandyRose does awewome work!

I notice that Reality Chatter is listed there! Very Happy

Snipped from ACandyRose (Link provided by Tweak upthead):

Internet - Media and Forum Discussion Links On This Story

Please Note: www.acandyrose.com has no control or opinion regarding case discussions at any of the links below.

The links below are provided only as reference where discussion (whether positive or negative) on this case are happening.

www.realitychatter.com
Aliayah Lunsford, Age 3
________

RC is one of several listed!

I saw that!

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
Julie
Admin

Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Gia on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:12 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:

HELP FIND 3 YEAR OLD ALIAYAH

Tuesday, November 15, 2011 - 23:10

HNN Staff
Huntington News.net - Huntington, WV

MISSING: Aliayah Lunsford
Have Your Seen Her? (304) 558-4831

HUNTINGTON, WV (HNN) - Little Aliayah Lunsford (pictured here in the newest photo) has been missing from Weston, WV since September 24, 2011. The child weighs 35 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes

Read more:

http://www.huntingtonnews.net/13632

Does anyone know if that is a bruise below Aliayah's eye? I'm not sure if it's a blur on the pic or a bruise on her face.
Gia

Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Gia on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:40 pm

Sorry! I have a bad habit of seeing a post on the threads and immediately responding to it before reading all the posts.

I've since read that it is a bruise on Aliayah's face. And it's a huge one.

Sad I don't believe that Aliayah is alive. Lena is a drug addict and we've seen 2 photos so far of Aliayah with bruises on her face which indicates possible abuse. I find it hard to believe that Lena told her other daughter to come and sleep with her because Aliayah was ill and needed peace and quiet. What a farce ... I doubt that Lena showed any consideration for her children at all. If she couldn't stop the drug habit while pregnant, then I doubt Aliayah being ill even featured on her radar.

Lena knows that Aliayah never wandered off and she knows a stranger didn't abduct her and that is why she took so long to call LE and why she didn't approach the neighbours. I'm just hoping that her other children in foster care come forward with info as was the case recently with Jhessye.
Gia

Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:42 am

I agree with you, Gia.

In my opinion, Lena and Ralph Lunsford both know what happened to Aliayah.

It has been reported that the twins were born drug addicted. How pathetic that Lena did not have consideration for the precious lives of two babies. I think she should be charged for child endangerment in that regard.

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:44 am

Family, Friends Keep Hope Alive in Aliayah Lunsford Case

Last Updated on Friday, 25 November 2011 23:57

Written by Larry Hallock
WDTV - Bridgeport, WV
Friday, 25 November 2011 23:19

It has been more than two months since Aliayah Lunsford went missing, and though she still has not been found, her family isn't losing hope.

Read more and view video:

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/10441-aliayah-posters-at-weston-parade

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Aliayah Lunsford

Post by Jamesgirl1314 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:20 pm

I think that poor little girls mother took her and put her somewhere. Or took her and dumped her in the West Fork River. The bad thing is I watch WBOY news everyday. I live in West Virginia and when i heard about this poor little girl. My heart was crushed. I hope they find this little girl. Who ever took this poor little girl should know.... This little girl is 3 years old. She would still be asleep at 6 am in the morning. Their is no way in sam hell that Aliayah would have went outside. she wouldnt know how to open locks. if you are smart you would have a lock on the top of a door were a kid wouldnt be able to get out. And Ms. Lunsford said that the doors were locked. HOW WOULD SOMEONE GOT IN TO KIDNAP HER? if the doors were locked it had to be either someone that lived in the house or someone that had a key to the house.. Aliayah Lunsford where ever you are babygirl I am praying that you get returned safe!!!! ~prayers from me~

Jamesgirl1314

Back to top Go down

Aliayah Lunsford

Post by Jamesgirl1314 on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:24 pm

I agree with Gia. that little girl's mother is a drug addict. and i've seen alot of pictures of this poor little girl with black eyes and bruises all over her face. If i was the other daughter. and i knew my baby sister was "ill" i would stay up and watch her. and mom told me to go to bed i'd be like.. No i am good i wanna make sure she's ok since you aint staying up with her.

Jamesgirl1314

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:06 pm

Welcome to RC, Jamesgirl1314~
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:23 am

Collecting Donations For Aliayah's Christmas

Last Updated on Monday, 28 November 2011 02:16

Written by Ashton Marra
WDTV - Bridgeport, WV
Sunday, 27 November 2011 22:43

As the search for missing 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford continues, area residents want to make sure she'll have gifts to come home to this holiday season.

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/10453-collecting-donations-for-aliayahs-christmas

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:27 am

Monday, November 28 2011

Hearing Monday For Mother Of Missing Girl

MetroNews - WV
Elkins, Randolph County

A bond revocation hearing is scheduled for Monday for the mother of a missing three year old girl who is facing unrelated federal charges.

Read more:

http://www.wvmetronews.com/news.cfm?func=displayfullstory&storyid=49422

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Judge orders mother of missing W.Va. girl to live apart from husband, get drug counseling

VICKI SMITH Associated Press
The Republic - Columbus, IN

First Posted: November 28, 2011 - 4:58 pm
Last Updated: November 28, 2011 - 4:58 pm

ELKINS, W.Va. — A judge says a woman whose 3-year-old daughter has been missing for more than two months must live apart from her husband because he's admitted using synthetic drugs called bath salts.

Read more:

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/a9df632f14434a289e942b45bf037a6a/WV--Missing-Girl/
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:01 pm

Drug counseling ordered for missing girl's mom

Posted: Nov 28, 2011 4:05 PM CST
Updated: Nov 28, 2011 4:05 PM CST

By VICKI SMITH
Associated Press

WVNS - Ghent, WV

ELKINS, W.Va. (AP) - A judge says a woman whose 3-year-old daughter has been missing for more than two months must live apart from her husband because he's admitted using synthetic drugs called bath salts.

Snipped:

She will be living with her mother in Walkersville.

Read more:

http://www.wvnstv.com/story/16138369/drug-counseling-ordered-for-missing-girls-mom
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:16 pm

This article from WDTV has more details. Ralph testified today. State police testified they frequently have Lena and Ralph Lunsford under surveillance!

Also, there is a video which shows Lena and Ralph Lunsford today. Lena declined to comment!

________

FIRST ON 5 NEWS: Judge Says Lena Lunsford Violated Probation

Last Updated on Monday, 28 November 2011 20:13

Written by Katie Lusso
WDTV - Bridgeport, WV
Monday, 28 November 2011 18:52

A bond revocation hearing for the mother of missing three year-old Aliayah Lunsford, was held in Elkins Monday afternoon.

Federal Magistrate Court Judge John Kaull, found sufficient evidence, that Lena Lunsford violated one of her bond conditions.

The hearing was for two alleged violations against her probation for federal charges that she sold her family's food stamps for cash.

Snipped:

On November 11th, Lena Lunsford was allegedly seen at Rosebud Plaza in Clarksburg. State Police say that they frequently conduct surveillance on Lena and her husband Ralph Lunsford, since the disappearance of their three year-old daughter Aliayah.

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/10474-first-on-5-news-exclusive-judge-says-lena-lunsford-violated-probation

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:25 pm

Tweak, where are you? Have not seen you post here in a few days!

Are you still following this case?

Did that lady from Facebook "make you quit" posting here on Aliayah's thread? Certainly you would not let that lady tell you what to do . . . ? ! ?
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:45 am

This article is real informative. Without a doubt, the Lunsfords have been under steady survellience by LE.

I won't snip any key info but this article is worth a read. I do not believe Ralph Lunsford when he states that Lena did not know what he was doing. Nope, that dog won't hunt for me!

______

Judge orders mother of missing W.Va. girl to live apart from husband, get drug counseling

VICKI SMITH Associated Press
The Republic - Columbus, IN

First Posted: November 28, 2011 - 4:58 pm
Last Updated: November 28, 2011 - 6:48 pm

ELKINS, W.Va. — A woman whose 3-year-old daughter has been missing for more than two months was ordered Monday to live apart from her husband after he admitting buying and using synthetic drugs called bath salts.

U.S. Magistrate John Kaull also ordered 29-year-old Lena Lunsford to undergo drug counseling while she stays with her mother in Walkersville and awaits trial on federal welfare fraud charges. Prosecutors had asked for home incarceration, but Kaull denied that request.

Prosecutors accused Lunsford of violating two conditions of her pre-trial release — that she refrain from using bath salts and other drugs, and that she report any and all contact with law enforcement to her probation officer.

Read more:

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/a9df632f14434a289e942b45bf037a6a/WV--Missing-Girl/
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweak on Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:32 am

Nope still following.
The Girl that is dating Lena's Kin did not run me off.
I am not to fussed about her really.
I have been busy with other things.Turkey Day and Family.
Fixing Guns and PC's.(I am a bit of a Repair type guy around here.)
Just seen that Lena had gotten off,(Does not surprise me) although I think they will use everything against her in the end.
I am 99% certain this stupid white trash slut has had something to do with her Child's disappearance.
I think with every passing day and with all the news that it is drug related and that Aliayah got into the drugs and OD'ed.I just have a feeling that this is what happened and that Lena panicked.
If it was not this the only other way is that in her Bath Salt induced Psycho Induced Euphoria she killed her.

The Girl that is dating the relative of Lena's,will be missed.But the fact is she has a case of the "I need a man in my life so bad because it verifies me as a woman" syndrome.
I really wish women would step back and Cowgirl up and realize no woman "NEEDS" a man for anything.They "Want" a man. /end rant

Tweak

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:37 pm

The only thing I ever needed my last ex for was to take the garbage out to the street. Now my grandchildren are big enough to do it, and they don't bitch about it and I don't have to remind them. WHO NEEDS A MAN???

Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:08 am

Tweak, I am so glad to see that you did not jump ship here!

I did not really think the gal that is dating Lena Lunsford's kin would have control over you!

Holiday time is a busy time and I can understand you not having time to drop by.

Your wife is a lucky lady to have you . . . a man that knows how to do various repairs. My hubby calls them "Honey Do's! lol

I usually have a list of "honey do's or chores" for him every day . . . Laughing He is clueless when it comes to computer repair though.

I wonder how long it will be before Lena violates her probation again. Don't you know that she and Ralph will hook up on the side? They are probably talking on the phone now! I think Ralph lied for her. Lena knew exactly what and where they were going regarding the bath salts.

I have not used (in bath water; not inhale or chew or whatever it is the dopers do with bath salts now) any bath salts in years. Use to they were colorful. If they still are, maybe Aliayah was so hungry she thought they were candy and ate some. That is a possibility.

Waiting for the next drama with Lena . . . and Ralph!

Tweak, do you think Lena will violate her probation again? The judge should have ordered a hair follicle test on her! Check for drug use!

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by linden on Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:52 am

The bath salts that they were buying are just a name for the drug so it can be carried on shelves and not the actual kind of bath salts that normal human beings use in their tubs. ;)

You can't buy their kind of bath salts at CVS or Bath and Body Works, but at head shops.

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweak on Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:23 am

Of Coarse Ralph lied his ass off for her.
Most men will lie for their Woman.Its the White Knight effect.

I thought the "Bath Salts" were the kind you used to bath with but had been chemically "Enhanced" or "Strengthened" to have more of the Drug in them.Also do not know what the term "Head Shop" is...heard it in many articles about Salts though.

The Rumor rooms are really nasty now...people posting morbid things and such.Pretty Gross.

I think the FBI is lacking a key piece of evidence.That is why they are waiting to move on this case.They want to bury this "Woman" UNDER the jail.

I wish my wife were "lucky"...sometimes people forget just how truly lucky they are and drop the ball in their relationships.

I know very few single woman that are happy being as such.I have a friend that for over a year she has remained single due to her kids coming first and wanting to make sure any man she was to have in her life would not negatively impact her kids.This woman even has her own tools to do home repairs herself.
She seems a strong person and pretty level headed when it comes to such things.
On the flip side of this and in the norm,at least around here.I have a cousin that has 4 kids to 4 different "Men/Donors",she measures herself by having a man and being able to keep one.
I do not understand this.I would rather be single and free then to live that misery.

Tweak

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:38 pm

linden, LOL, I thought they were the kind used in bath water but "modified" with dope! Thanks for the info! You can tell I'm not a bath salt doper! Laughing
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:42 pm

Tweak, thanks for the update! Yes, ole Ralph boy lied his butt off for Lena! Birds of a feather flock together.

I bet you have to wear riot gear when you "enter" the rumor rooms. You never know what might be "slung" your way.

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:44 pm

Nancy Grace featured Aliayah Lunsford tonight. Vickie Bowen, Aliayah's great aunt, appeared via telephone (voice only) as did another female relative of Lena Lunsford.

Nancy covered the story for about 45 minutes (of course that includes the commercials).

It's about time Aliayah got some national attention!

As soon as the transcript is posted, I'll post it here. Also, if I can find the show on YouTube, I'll post it here.

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:54 pm

Sierra1947 has the Nancy Grace Show that aired 12-1-11 uploaded on her channel.

I can not get an embed code. It indicates it is disabled.

Maybe Justice4All can figure it out.

In the interim, here is the Link to the video:
_____

http://youtu.be/sl_MKB4efkA
YouTube - Sierra1947 - Nancy Grace Show - 12-1-11

Aliayah Lunsford: Nancy 12/1/11
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:51 am

I posted the following on The Hinky Meter (Developing Stories) of which I am an active member. There are some Hinksters who are following Aliayah's story.
~~~~~

RE: Aliayah Lunsford missing - Bendale, Lewis County, WV

It is past time that Aliayah Lunsford got national attention. The West Virginia media have done a great job of keeping Aliayah's name "out there" even though there has been limited info from Law Enforcement to report.

Sierra1947 has uploaded, to YouTube, the Nancy Grace Show which aired 12-1-11 and the majority of the show was about Aliayah gone missing, etc.
_____

Aliayah Lunsford: Nancy 12/1/11 - Video
_____

I have followed Aliayah's story closely. If you are interested in reading numerous main stream media articles and videos, please see Aliayah's thread at Reality Chatter (RC). You do not have to be a member to read in the Forum at RC.

There are currently 25 pages with mostly main stream media articles/videos. Although Lena and Ralph Lunsford don't seem to care about making any pleas for Aliayah, attending vigils, handing out flyers, etc., there are extended family members, such as a great-aunt putting forth the effort.

As of now, Aliayah's thread at RC has over 10,600 hits (views). That is remarkable considering Aliayah had very little national media coverage.

Although Aliayah's mother, Lena, and stepfather, Ralph Lunsford, can't be bothered with efforts to find Aliayah, there are many who are concerned about Aliayah being found.

I guess Lena is too busy committing welfare fraud and Ralph is too busy buying "bath salts."

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3565-aliayah-lunsford-age-3-weston-wv-missing-9-24-11
Reality Chatter - Aliayah Lunsford, Age 3, Weston, WV - Missing 9/24/11

Per FBI Special Agent Jeff Killeen, this is a more recent pic of Aliayah prior to her gone missing. This pic was taken a few weeks before Aliayah went missing. SA Killeen believes it is the last known image of Aliayah before she went missing.

Aliayah Lunsford

Above posted at:

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1049&p=211391#p211391
The Hinky Meter by Valhall - Developing Stories - Page 62

See: Ann-Tx - Posted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:17 am
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by linden on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:31 am

I only know what Bath Salts (the drug) are because I know the only salts I had used were totally organic and I was trying to figure out who thought .oO(that looks like something I'd like to snort/smoke/inject/etc) so I looked into it.

In the UK it is known as Miaow Miaow, and it is growing in popularity among all classes. I was working in the Probation office over there and it was causing all sorts of issues because it was legal - though was sold as 'plant food' since it couldn't be sold for human consumption. Anyway, the government got off their butts and made it illegal.

The term Bath Salts is used to make it legal to sell the product since it says 'not for human consumption'. And also because its appearance is close to that of salt.

And a head shop is .. umm.. hrm.. I wonder if there is another term. They are the stores that sell incense, bongs and other weed paraphernalia, usually t-shirts from Rock Bands/Bob Marley/etc.. and drugs...

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:09 pm

linden wrote:And a head shop is .. umm.. hrm.. I wonder if there is another term. They are the stores that sell incense, bongs and other weed paraphernalia, usually t-shirts from Rock Bands/Bob Marley/etc.. and drugs...

smoke shop?

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
Julie
Admin

Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by linden on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:27 pm

A quick Google says Julie is right!!

linden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:49 pm

Search for Missing Aliayah Lunsford Nears Week 10

Last Updated on Friday, 02 December 2011 14:24

WDTV - Bridgeport, WV
Friday, 02 December 2011 14:08

Saturday will mark ten weeks since 3-year old Aliayah Lunsford was reported missing from her Lewis County home.

Read more:

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/10601-search-for-missing-aliayah-lunsford-nears-week-10
______

The article has no new info but at least WDTV are keeping Aliayah's case in the news.
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:
Sierra1947 has the Nancy Grace Show that aired 12-1-11 uploaded on her channel.

I can not get an embed code. It indicates it is disabled.

Maybe Justice4All can figure it out.

In the interim, here is the Link to the video:
_____

Aliayah Lunsford: Nancy 12/1/11

Youtube users have the option to disable embedding when they post a video and there is no work around when they do that. The only way to watch is at the Youtube link.
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Thanks for the info, Justice! I thought I was not doing something right to get the embed code.

A link will work!
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:09 pm

HLN's Nancy Grace Show Covers Aliayah Lunsford Case

Posted: Dec 02, 2011 3:47 PM CST
Updated: Dec 02, 2011 3:59 PM CST

By Stacy Jacobson, Gilmer, Harrison and Lewis County Reporter
WBOY - Clarksburg, WV

Three-year-old Aliayah Lunsford has been missing from her Weston-area home since Sept. 24.

HLN's "The Nancy Grace Show" reported a story on her disappearance back then, and again last night.

The show billed Aliayah's story as "breaking news" and never mentioned the original date Aliayah disappeared.

Read more:

http://www.wboy.com/story/16176143/2011/12/02/nancy-grace-show-covers-t
_______

Above text bolded by:
Ann-Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:30 am

Family of Aliayah Lunsford Walk in Parade

Last Updated on Saturday, 03 December 2011 01:01

Written by Zach Maskell
WDTV - Bridgeport, WV
Friday, 02 December 2011 23:14

It's been over 10 weeks since 3 year old Aliayah Lunsford was reported missing from her Lewis County home.

Family and friends were out tonight, in a continued effort to help end that search.

The family members were out Friday night in Clarksburg's Christmas Parade, where they were continuing to spread the word about the missing 3 year old.

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/10619-family-of-aliayah-lunsford-walk-in-parade

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:16 am

Ten Weeks Later; Still No Sign of Aliayah Lunsford

Last Updated on Sunday, 04 December 2011 01:07

Written by Katie Lusso
WDTV - Bridgeport, WV
Sunday, 04 December 2011 00:52

Saturday marks ten weeks since Aliayah Lunsford was reported missing from her Bendale home, and there's still no word on where she might be.

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/10632-ten-weeks-later-still-no-sign-of-aliayah-lunsford
~~~~~~~~

It is commendable that WDTV is keeping Aliayah's "name in the news." Many times there is no significant info to report but they still have Aliayah Lunsford on the news.

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:30 am

Family Says Stepfather Of Missing Toddler Failed Polygraph Test

Reported by: Leslie Rubin
WCHS - Charleston, WV

Reported: Dec. 2, 2011 7:49 PM EST
Updated: Dec. 3, 2011 12:14 AM EST

Weston , Lewis County , West Virginia

New developments in the case of a missing 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford.

Since Aliayah disappeared more than two months ago, no suspects have been named in the case, although investigators have labeled her disappearance a crime.

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/111202_7597.shtml
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:39 pm

80 Days Missing, Still No Sign of Aliayah Lunsford

Last Updated on Tuesday, 13 December 2011 14:45

WDTV - Bridgeport, WV
Tuesday, 13 December 2011 14:32

The search for Aliayah Lunsford continues 80 days after she was originally reported missing.

Her mother, Lena, called 911 the morning of September 24 saying she couldn't find the girl. Since then there have not been any confirmed sightings of her.

Read more:

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/10879-80-days-missing-still-no-sign-of-aliayah-lunsford

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:06 am

Christmas for Aliayah

Last Updated on Wednesday, 14 December 2011 19:39

Written by Nicole Porter
WDTV - Bridgeport, WV
Wednesday, 14 December 2011 18:33

Folks all across the state are doing all they can to keep missing 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford's name out in the public, whether it be on flyers or on Facebook pages. One Doddridge County resident, who's never met Aliayah or any of her family members, is using her house to get the word out.

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/10922-christmas-for-aliayah

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Estee on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:29 pm

I'm fearful that this is another CA type case...I just keep praying that Aliayah's body/remains will be found...It is so sad that another child has parents so ruthless...
Estee

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:24 pm

Decorating Trees for Aliayah

Last Updated on Thursday, 15 December 2011 18:47

Written by Nicole Porter
WDTV - Bridgeport, WV
Thursday, 15 December 2011 13:11

Folks all across the country are organizing Christmas celebrations to keep the word of missing 3-year-old Aliayah Lunsford out in the public.

Read more:

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/10947-aliayah-6

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Tweak on Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Stopping in to check on updates.

I see nothing knew with the exception of a mention of a Place called "Hog Holler" that is supposedly under search.
I do not know for sure cause you hear crap on those rumor sites and frequently its inaccurate.

Anyway I feel rather sure that 99% it was the mother.
The FBI left the area.After saying they would not.And that they had the resources to continue.They Lied.

I feel this.This country is going to hell in a hand basket.With all the political correctness and fear of "hurting" peoples feelings.I say toughen up and stand for what you believe in.
I believe in eye for eye tooth for tooth.(I know about forgiveness to) However I am for the Old West type justice.
Hang'em High.
I am seriously surprised that this has not happened with these cases.

Anyway Merry Christmas :-)

Tweak

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Hi, Tweak!

I missed you! I figured you are busy with your family getting ready for Christmas.

Still no Aliayah or significant news in the case.

Wishing you and your family a "Merry Christmas" and a "Happy New Year!"
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:26 pm

America's Most Wanted - Missing Children

December 16, 2011

Aliayah Lunsford
FBI Joins Search For Missing Three Year Old Girl

Aliayah Lunsford was last seen at her home in Weston, West Virginia, on September 24, 2011.

Read more:

http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=79143
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: