Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Lisa Irwin -- Missing 10/4/11

Post by khintx on Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:55 pm

Also this from the Governor's Office: JEFFERSON CITY – Gov. Jay Nixon today ordered the deployment of Citizen-Soldiers of the Missouri National Guard to Kansas City to support efforts to find a missing child, as part of a multi-jurisdictional task force led by the Kansas City Metropolitan Police Department with support from the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Lisa Irwin, age 10 months, was reported missing from her Kansas City home on Oct. 4.

Twenty-five members of the Missouri National Guard’s 1139th Military Police Company, based in Harrisonville, will go to Kansas City for a one-day deployment to help with efforts to find the child. The Governor deployed the Guard members as part of coordinated efforts led by the Kansas City Metropolitan Police Department.

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1auC7i4lk

kh
khintx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:01 pm

MT @RussPtacek: Witness says Scooby Doo backpack, underwear and food found near diapers in abandoned house basement. #lisairwin
1 minute ago
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:07 pm

Capt. Steve Young: "It just doesn't fit"

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 9:06 PM

Capt. Steve Young: Diapers have been there a very long time

Capt. Steve Young: Based on initial observations, "nothing we're excited about"

Capt. Steve Young: Diapers were found in basement of house

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1auGcLC4o

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
Julie
Admin

Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Well, I am excited! This might be huge! And baby Lisa might be alive! kh
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:10 pm

Police say they are going to bring crime scene investigators in...but they are not excited about the discovery. The diapers had been there for some time.

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 9:09 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1auHGcfXZ

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by khintx on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:12 pm

From "freshly soiled" to "have been there a long time"? I'm confused!

kh
khintx

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Me too. How many diapers did they find? Like was this area just a huge trash dumping area?
I'm hoping there's a link to Baby Lisa too.

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:27 pm

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. KCMO police say diapers in abandoned house are not likely connected - crime scene eatablished as routine. @NBCActionNews
3 minutes ago

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:28 pm

Rather disappointing if this turns out to really be nothing. I know how high my hopes got hearing the recent news, imagine the family.
Lisa's been missing 11 days now, so they're determining by sight that the diapers are older than 11 days?

???

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry on Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Maybe they want to keep things on the QT so as not to clue the perp in and scare him/her off.
Sherry

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue on Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:44 am

The latest news is that they found a back pack with mens clothes and soiled nappies . They are taken away for DNA test to see if the nappies belong to Baby Lisa.
Trueblue

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:28 am

Trueblue wrote:The latest news is that they found a back pack with mens clothes and soiled nappies . They are taken away for DNA test to see if the nappies belong to Baby Lisa.
Hi, Trueblue!

I've been following this case closely and I have not read, in main stream media articles, about DNA tests as you have indicated. Could you please provide a Link to the media source? Thanks.

The following is snipped from The Kansas City Star - Kanas City, MO:

Snipped:

Crime scene investigators were expected to arrive at the house to search for any other possible evidence, but Young said it appeared the diapers had been in the house for some time, outside the time frame of Lisa’s disappearance.

“It just doesn’t fit,” Young said.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/15/3210001/police-working-the-lisa-irwin.html#ixzz1avHlyYtw
~~~~~

Above bolded by: Ann-Tx
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:53 am

I am afraid that this is going to slowly fade away just like the cases of all the other still missing. Sadly, there will continue to be more who will be joining the ranks. Our nation's children: The new endangered species.

Sad
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:32 am

MO Nat Guard set up along N Jackson south of NE Parvin Rd w/other LE members. We're there.

by Brian Foster - KMBC.com 8:51 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1axI4KeJW

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:37 am

Baby Lisa Irwin: Missouri National Guard Joins Search

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

By KATTI GRAY and DEAN SCHABNER

Oct. 16, 2011

The Missouri National Guard is joining the search today for a missing baby girl in Kansas City who vanished nearly two weeks ago.

Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon gave the order on Saturday to deploy guard members to assist in the search for 11-month-old Lisa Irwin.

ABC legal analyst Dan Abrams said the move is unique to the search efforts.

Read more:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-lisa-irwin-missouri-national-guard-joins-search/story?id=14747202

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:43 am

Police Investigate New Information in Case of Missing Baby Lisa Irwin

Published October 16, 2011

FoxNews.com

Police in Kansas City investigating the disappearance of baby Lisa Irwin say that a backpack reportedly containing used diapers and baby wipes was found in the area of a vacant home near the Irwin residence, fox4kc.com reports.

Kansas City Missouri Police say that a man found the backpack containing diapers and baby wipes near the vacant home in the 3900 block of Chouteau Trafficway on Saturday. Diapers were also found in a wooded area across the street from the house.

According to at least one report, the diapers were soiled.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/16/police-investigate-new-lead-in-case-missing-baby-lisa-irwin/#ixzz1axKDn3RZ

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali on Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:43 pm

None of that discovery was connected to this baby Lisa, according to reports I read last night.
I've become so jaded, so cynical, that I no longer get my hopes up when a new discovery is announced.
I really don't believe that someone went into that house and took this baby. I think the window screen was part of the staging, and the entire story has too many holes.

Last edited by Cali on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:09 pm

If you are interested in talk radio shows and Statement Analysis:

Peter Hyatt Show - Blog Talk Radio - Will be discussing the Lisa Irwin case

Sunday, 10-16-11 at 5 p.m. EDT/ 4 p.m. CDT

Direct Link to show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peter-hyatt/2011/10/16/the-peter-hyatt-show

~~~~~

For your info, the show is usually 30 minutes. The Live Chat, to discuss this case, is currently open. It opened early today.
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Gia on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:07 pm

Hi everyone. I went away for the weekend and was so hoping that after a break from my computer for a few days that I'd come back to at least a new development with this case. Sad

I just hope and pray that whoever took Lisa did so because they wanted a baby and not because they are a perverted sicko.
Gia

Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat on Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:58 pm

I think everyone involved in a missing child case should be given truth serum when they are interrogated. In almost every case, someone knows what happened and isn't being forthcoming. Since it is very, very seldom a stranger who abducts the child, someone who has been interviewed isn't telling the truth. Make them.
kellikat

Mood : Sick 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Hi Ann I was watching Fox with Justice with Janine the judge and they reported that they had found the bag of soiled nappies and had taken them away for dna to see if they belonged to baby Lisa.
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Thanks Trueblue. If Stanton made the comment, I take it with a grain of salt.

Per the articles I've read, by main stream media, I have not been able to find an indication those diapers were sent off for DNA testing which takes time and is very expensive.

As I sited in the Kansas City article, Law Enforcement indicated the diapers had been there a long time and do not fit the time frame for Lisa Irwin.

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:23 pm

This is the Levi Page Show from earlier tonight. The Lisa Irwin case was the topic discussed. I am listening to it now since I was not available to listen to it Live.

Per Levi, Lisa's mother, for the first time admitted she was drunk the night Lisa went missing. It is in the interview she did with NBC. Should be televised this week.

Levi's guests for this show are: homicide prosecutor Donna Pendergast, and crime analyst Sheryl McCollum.

Listen to it here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/10/16/levi-page-show
Levi Page Show - 10-16-11: Lisa Irwin Case
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Gia wrote:Hi everyone. I went away for the weekend and was so hoping that after a break from my computer for a few days that I'd come back to at least a new development with this case. Sad

I just hope and pray that whoever took Lisa did so because they wanted a baby and not because they are a perverted sicko.
Hi, Gia!

No break in the case. No Lisa yet. Perhaps LE will be able to break the case this week.

With an investigation of this magnitude, there are things LE is keeping very close to the vest.

Based on the searches such as the well, river, etc. I would think LE is not looking for a live Lisa but where Lisa has been placed. Just my opinion.

It is my opinion that D. Bradley knows what happened to Lisa. We shall see.
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueblue on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:54 am

Hi Ann sorry if I mislead you about the baby Lisa Irwin case I just reported what Fox 's latest news was on Sunday. I apoligise for the error.
Trueblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:26 am

Trueblue, no need to apologize.

I've been following this case closely and read the main stream media articles. I have a section, on my computer, set up for the Lisa Irwin case on Google and Yahoo for main stream media articles/video.

I did not see a thing about Law Enforcement (LE) stating diapers being sent off for DNA testing and that is why I asked you for a link. There was a possibility I could have missed an article.

The rumors are flying in this case. I am fact oriented and I don't even waste my time reading Facebook entries by individuals. I don't do Facebook but I have a friend who does. She has sent me several links to Facebook where I could read the comments.

After reading for about a minute or two, I clicked off and asked her not to send me any more rumor links. lol

In the Aliayah Lunsford case, because of the rumor mill, at one point in the investigation, LE asked folks to disregard Facebook due to the rumors and that the facts would come from them via main stream media.

I hope we see some significant movement in the Lisa Irwin case this week. I think LE are on top of this case and although a person or persons of interest have not been named, I do believe they have gathered evidence and information that perhaps will lead to the person(s) responsible for the disappearance of Lisa. I think they are closing in on the timeline.

There are things about this case that remind me of the Haleigh Cummings case (FL) and the Robert Manwill case (ID).

It does not look good that it appears Deborah Bradley did not tell LE she was drunk the night Lisa "went missing". Wow! I would assume Jeremy Irwin could smell the booze and perhaps saw Bradley in a drunken state when he got home.

I think Bradley knows what happened to Lisa. Just my opinion.

A case with twists and turns!

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Gia on Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:47 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
This is the Levi Page Show from earlier tonight. The Lisa Irwin case was the topic discussed. I am listening to it now since I was not available to listen to it Live.

Per Levi, Lisa's mother, for the first time admitted she was drunk the night Lisa went missing. It is in the interview she did with NBC. Should be televised this week.

Levi's guests for this show are: homicide prosecutor Donna Pendergast, and crime analyst Sheryl McCollum.

Listen to it here:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2011/10/16/levi-page-show
Levi Page Show - 10-16-11: Lisa Irwin Case

Ann, I have being trying to keep an open mind on this case as it does happen that strangers snatch babies. But when it was reported that Deborah bought box wine earlier in the evening, I had a strong feeling that she could have been drunk which would explain why the lights were all turned on and the door unlocked. Maybe she passed out before locking the door, etc. or maybe she accidently harmed Lisa while drunk. IMO it doesn't look good when a parent admits they had been drinking when their child went missing because drinking while caring for a 10 month old baby doesn't make for good parenting.
Gia

Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:37 am

Was she drinking with the neighbor after Mr. Irwin left for work? Gia, I agree that her being drunk could be the reason the lights were left on and the door unlocked, she passed out. I think the missing cell phones are hinky as well, she failed to tell LE that initially. In the Danielle Van Dam case the kidnapper/killer, David Westerfield, seemed to know the parents party habits and snatched Danielle from her bed. I also think of Haleigh Cummings in that possible scenario as well, seems we'll never know in little Haleigh's case. I hope there are some answers in the coming days as to where this little 10 month old baby is.
Piper

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:58 am

Baby Lisa’s mom: I was drunk when she vanished

Deborah Bradley fears: ‘If they arrest me, people are going to stop looking for her’

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

By Scott Stump
TODAY.com contributor

updated 1 hour 33 minutes ago

In the latest twist in the case of a missing Kansas City infant, the child’s mother admitted that she was drunk on the night of her baby’s disappearance and expects to be arrested.

Breaking a nine-day silence, Deborah Bradley, the mother of missing 10-month-old Lisa Irwin, told NBC News about her behavior on the night of Baby Lisa’s disappearance and her fear of possibly being arrested given the nature of the latest questioning by investigators.

“Judging on how the questioning went, that’s kind of the fear that I have,’’ Bradley told NBC’s Peter Alexander in an exclusive interview alongside the baby’s father, Jeremy Irwin, that aired on TODAY Monday. “The main fear is that if they arrest me, people are going to stop looking, and I’ll never see her again, and I’ll never know what happened.’’

Read more:
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/44927779/ns/today-today_people/

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:01 am

Deborah Bradley Describes the Night Baby Lisa Went Missing

By Jeff Truesdell

Monday October 17, 2011 06:30 AM EDT

snipped:

With Irwin, an electrician, working late on the after-hours remodel of a Starbucks, Bradley settled down at home for dinner and drinking with a neighbor. She put Lisa down in her room around 6:40 p.m., she says. Only once more soon afterward did she check on Lisa, finding her standing in her crib before tucking her back in.

Then, as the other children of the two next-door-neighbor moms watched a movie inside, Bradley tapped the box of wine that she'd bought earlier that evening, and she and her friend spent much of the evening chatting outside on the front stoop.

"I had several glasses of wine," Bradley told PEOPLE. More than five? "Probably." Asked if she was concerned she might be drunk with her infant daughter inside, Bradley replied, "She was sleeping. I don't have a problem with me having adult time."

Her friend left for home about 10:30 p.m., and later told Bradley that she saw the lights in the house go dark. But Bradley herself can't say if she turned off those lights, or whether they may have been flipped on by an intruder whom she believes entered her home through the open front window and took her child.

Read more:
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20537543,00.html

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:54 am

She didn't tell LE she was drunk in the beginning. I don't believe a pedophile came in and took the child, I don't think baby Lisa up and walked away. She could be right, a childless woman could have taken her. Someone out for revenge could have taken her. Apparently, Deborah didn't just have a few glasses of wine, I'd say she was totally wasted. Seems to me she put Lisa to bed early so she could get her drink on....did she make some drunken phone calls after the friend left and ticked somebody off? Was she so drunk she can't remember what she did to her baby?
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherry on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:02 pm

"I had several glasses of wine," Bradley told PEOPLE. More than five? "Probably." Asked if she was concerned she might be drunk with her infant daughter inside, Bradley replied, "She was sleeping. I don't have a problem with me having adult time."

I don't believe that Deborah did anything to Lisa but I can spot an alcohol problem. Its OK to have adult time if you have someone else watching the baby for you. Lisa admitted to being drunk. I have to say that that is not good if you cannot stop at one or two drinks especially with children to care for. One never knows when an incident will happen to a child and all your faculties will be needed.

I was thinking all of these readers of people's speech and body movements were jumping the gun on Deborah but it may be that that something to hide was that she was drunk.

Last edited by Sherry on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sherry

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:15 pm

I just can't help but think that Jeremy knows something that he is not telling. He acts too furtive for my comfort. The more time goes by, the more details emerge about their lifestyle, most of them unsettling.

I also think in many cases such as this, the police have a pretty good handle on who they like for the perp, it's just a matter of getting all the evidence lined up....and unfortunately, sometimes there is not enough to build a solid case.....especially without a body.
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:52 pm

If it's true she was drunk, no excuse if harm came to that baby through an accident. And lies to cover it up, lies to LE and searchers. The whole story appears to have been concocted to protect Deborah. Nobody crawled in through the window. If she still claims that, if Deborah claims she was drunk and that's why she didn't hear anything, she still is not going to get away with it.
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:03 pm

KMBC's Brenda Washington reports that police and the FBI have shut down the block where Jeremy Irwin's relatives live.

by Karen Yancey 10:43 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1b3keffUY

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:03 pm

@KCPolice NE 36th & N Jackson & family home (FBI K-9 unit) on N Walrond - latest #LisaIrwin searches. Developing..

by krisketz via twitter 10:45 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1b3knuaJ6

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:04 pm

FBI agents and police searched a creek bed near 36th and North Jackson Avenue on Monday.

by Karen Yancey 11:29 AM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1b3ktiETJ

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:10 pm

Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:14 pm

Family of missing baby Lisa Irwin to provide updates this afternoon

Posted on Mon, Oct. 17, 2011 07:36 AM
By GLENN E. RICE
The Kansas City Star

The family of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin is scheduled to appear at 2:30 p.m. today to provide updates on the child’s disappearance.

Bill Stanton, a former New York police officer who is working with the child’s family as a security consultant, declined to provide details on what would be discussed.

The search for Lisa is entering its second week and police reported no new developments.

Read more: http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/17/3212350/mother-tells-today-show-she-was.html
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cali on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:48 pm

Sadly, Caylee's case provided plenty of do's and don'ts for parents to "lose" their children.
Cali

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Missing baby's family hires Van der Sloot attorney

10/17/11 1 hr 44 mins ago

FILE - This file photo provided Oct. 4, 2011, by the Kansas City, Missouri Police Department, shows Lisa Irwin.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — A prominent New York City defense attorney has been hired to represent the parents of a missing Kansas City baby.

Joe Tacopina told reporters Monday that he had been hired to represent Jeremy Irwin and Deborah Bradley. His past clients have included Joran Van der Sloot, the Dutch man suspected in the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway in Aruba.

Tacopina praised Kansas City police for their investigation but insisted the parents have "nothing to hide."

Read more:
http://news.yahoo.com/missing-babys-family-hires-van-der-sloot-attorney-201808137.html

Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:17 pm

~Snipped~
Tacopina's roster of clients includes Joran van der Sloot's Aruba trial in the disappearance of Natalee Halloway, Michael Jackson in his molestation trial, and the New York police officer acquitted of charges of raping an intoxicated woman, among many others notable cases. It is unclear who has retained him or who is paying for his service.

http://news.yahoo.com/baby-lisas-parents-top-defense-lawyer-joe-tacopina-132748968.html

It appears she really does believe she's going to be arrested...
Piper

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama on Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:42 pm

It looks like he only represents guilty people.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat on Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:18 pm

sitemama wrote:It looks like he only represents guilty people.

You noticed that too, huh? Much like Bozo.
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:42 pm

But......... do most of them get off because of him, or in spite of him?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat on Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Depends on who you ask, i spose, huh?
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:39 am

Lisa Irwin: Issues 10/17/11

Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:09 am

Baby Lisa’s mom says she may have blacked out

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:04 pm

Lawyer: Mom of missing baby has 'nothing to hide'

Updated: Oct 18, 2011 9:11 AM EDT
By MARIA SUDEKUM FISHER
Associated Press

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) - The mother of a missing Missouri baby may not be casting herself in the best light by telling national media that she drank heavily the night her daughter disappeared and other unflattering details, but her honesty shows that she and her family "have nothing to hide," her attorney said.

Deborah Bradley told television audiences Monday that she may have blacked out in the hours before she and Jeremy Irwin reported that their 10-month-old daughter, Lisa Irwin, was missing from their Kansas City home early Oct. 4. Bradley also now says she last saw her daughter hours earlier than she originally told police.

Read more: http://www.kold.com/story/15717103/lawyer-mom-of-missing-baby-has-nothing-to-hide
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kellikat on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:13 pm

Deborah is kind of a big girl, but between 5 and 10 glasses of wine???? Plus it sounds like she did some sort of benzo too. She was probably comatose and would have slept thru anything. Who does that when they have a baby? Shocked
kellikat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next