Child Abuse and Tortue

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Child Abuse and Tortue

Post by Ann - Tx on Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:47 pm

Sacramento child torture charges echo similar cases

By Marjie Lundstromand Sam Stanton
Sacremento Bee - Sacremento, CA

Published: Saturday, Oct. 8, 2011 - 12:00 am

In the dry language of court papers, Duewa Abeana Lee is charged with 12 felony counts of violating California's penal code in a "serious" fashion.

Here is what that means, according to prosecutors, who charged the 36-year-old south Sacramento woman Friday with child abuse, aggravated mayhem and torture of her boyfriend's 12-year-old daughter:

Read more:

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/10/08/3968836/sacramento-child-torture-charges.html#ixzz1aDIFPBj1

Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Child Abuse and Tortue

Post by Cali on Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:53 pm

I hope that sufficient charges are filed against this evil creature so she is removed from society for a long long time. I don't understand how someone can intentionally inflict pain on a child.
Cali

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:56 pm

Cali wrote:I hope that sufficient charges are filed against this evil creature so she is removed from society for a long long time. I don't understand how someone can intentionally inflict pain on a child.

I totally agree with you Cali. I hope she gets life in prison because this poor child will never forget all the torture she was put through. I wonder if there is a bio-mom. Dad doesn't sound like much of a father if he is in prison and left his daughter with a girl friend.

Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top