Hinky Meter "Refugees"

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hinky Meter "Refugees"

Post by Tamta on Fri May 11, 2012 11:55 pm

They are allegedly living separately at the moment, and it has not been released with who the children are living.

Many seem to be assuming they are with Becky, the mother.

I have not read anything about if one has been arrested or where they are staying.
Tamta

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta on Sat May 12, 2012 12:00 am

www.kvoa.com

CPS involved in Celis case
06:44 PM

BBM

SNipped.

TUCSON - Friday, Tucson Police confirmed Child Protective Services is now involved in the investigation into the disappearance of missing six-year-old Isabel Celis.

Recently, detectives became aware of information regarding the welfare of the older Celis children. That information was shared with CPS for their consideration and determination relating to this investigation. Yesterday, CPS personnel responded to police headquarters to consult with detectives as well as the family. Subsequent to their assessment, CPS instituted certain measures to ensure the continued welfare of the Celis children.

Tucson Police tell News 4 the parents are living separately because of this and one of the parents is not allowed any kind of contact.

They are living with one parent, but it is not released which one.
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta on Sat May 12, 2012 12:04 am

RE: Ayla Reynolds

Police Recover More Items from Kennebec River

Snipped:
BBM

WATERVILLE — Police found more items in the Kenneber River that could potentially be linked to missing toddler Ayla Reynolds.

The items were found Tuesday in the diversion channel of the dam near the Hathaway Mill, according to Department of Public Safety Spokesman Steve McCausland. This is the same area where police retrieved unspecified items on April 25.
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT on Sat May 12, 2012 12:06 am

Well, I made it but I changed my Avatar, I may change it again later but HELLO to all my Hinky friends.
SweetT

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat May 12, 2012 12:07 am

Tamta wrote:www.kvoa.com

CPS involved in Celis case
06:44 PM

BBM

SNipped.

TUCSON - Friday, Tucson Police confirmed Child Protective Services is now involved in the investigation into the disappearance of missing six-year-old Isabel Celis.

Recently, detectives became aware of information regarding the welfare of the older Celis children. That information was shared with CPS for their consideration and determination relating to this investigation. Yesterday, CPS personnel responded to police headquarters to consult with detectives as well as the family. Subsequent to their assessment, CPS instituted certain measures to ensure the continued welfare of the Celis children.

Tucson Police tell News 4 the parents are living separately because of this and one of the parents is not allowed any kind of contact.

They are living with one parent, but it is not released which one.

Ahhh, that clears it up for me. Maybe something is ready to break?
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta on Sat May 12, 2012 12:11 am

I think.

Tuscon News Now:

Snipped
BBM

Investigators are narrowing everything down to a couple of working premises, Villasenor said.

Even though the chief is very measured in what he has to say, this is the first time he's really suggested a possible tipping point in the Celis investigation.

"The detectives who've been working it have gone back over interviews. They've talked to people several times. They just need that one break that's gonna tie things together that they're suspecting," Villasenor said.

Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT on Sat May 12, 2012 12:12 am

I wonder if it has something to do with that dad being effiminate? Can we say that? I dont want to get kicked off my first day.
SweetT

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat May 12, 2012 12:14 am

Some of you I recognize from THM. I posted there too, not a whole lot esp. lately, but I do recognize some of your names. I will miss Val & her insightful articles too.

FystyAngel & Justice4all are the owners here. Hopefully they'll pop in later to welcome all of you.

We'll all try to make you feel as welcome as possible.

Any questions, just ask, someone here will know the answer.

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
Julie
Admin

Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta on Sat May 12, 2012 12:16 am

I really have no clue.

I am wondering if it had something to do with information from one of the children's interviews.

I am still digging....

But if he is about to be a POI or suspect maybe this is a precautionary measure.

Last edited by Tamta on Sat May 12, 2012 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding on)
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta on Sat May 12, 2012 12:16 am

Julie wrote:Some of you I recognize from THM. I posted there too, not a whole lot esp. lately, but I do recognize some of your names. I will miss Val & her insightful articles too.

FystyAngel & Justice4all are the owners here. Hopefully they'll pop in later to welcome all of you.

We'll all try to make you feel as welcome as possible.

Any questions, just ask, someone here will know the answer.

Thank You Julie!!!!
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat May 12, 2012 12:19 am

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeysage on Sat May 12, 2012 12:20 am

Just wanted to jump in and say Hello and glad to have found another welcoming forum, need to take a look around and get familiar. Hope to be posting more soon.
Honeysage

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat May 12, 2012 12:21 am

Things have been kind of slow around here lately. I am going to start a thread right now for Isabel Celis for links and comments.

Here's the link:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3800-isabel-celis-6-missing

All of you can start threads too, but we'll get back to that later, LOL.

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishknees on Sat May 12, 2012 12:28 am

Hi everyone. I am one of the Refugees from THM.

I hope to figure out how your site works.

Nice to see some old friends here.

Fishknees

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta on Sat May 12, 2012 12:33 am

Honeysage wrote:Just wanted to jump in and say Hello and glad to have found another welcoming forum, need to take a look around and get familiar. Hope to be posting more soon.

Hi!!
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat May 12, 2012 12:34 am

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw on Sat May 12, 2012 12:36 am

Tamta wrote:Hinkies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Whatever has happened.

I thought I was banned!

lol I think we all (each?) thought we were banned... well things got heated up there sometimes but Val's writing sure was worthy of a Pulitzer.. and her insight. Oh well. Hi everybody. Thought I was going to have to go through major feverish withdrawals. Thank you Julie and other hosts for letting us join you here!

Can someone post when folks are on ventrilo - is it during the weekday (TS trial) or are people meeting up for evening cocktail hour and weekend chats as well?

ok I will admit, these emoticons give me the jitters but on this occasion: drunken
-Angela
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta on Sat May 12, 2012 12:37 am

angela_nw wrote:
Tamta wrote:Hinkies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
Whatever has happened.

I thought I was banned!

lol I think we all (each?) thought we were banned... well things got heated up there sometimes but Val's writing sure was worthy of a Pulitzer.. and her insight. Oh well. Hi everybody. Thought I was going to have to go through major feverish withdrawals. Thank you Julie and other hosts for letting us join you here!

Can someone post when folks are on ventrilo - is it during the weekday (TS trial) or are people meeting up for evening cocktail hour and weekend chats as well?

ok I will admit, these emoticons give me the jitters but on this occasion: drunken
-Angela

Angela!

Hi.

Ventrilio is on now but I am having issues with it!

Tamta

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat May 12, 2012 12:41 am

I've never used Ventrillo so I can't be of any help. If Ann-TX shows up, I know she knows how to use it.

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HawaiianEye on Sat May 12, 2012 12:45 am

I just found out Val shut down the Hinky Meter. I'm speechless and heartbroken. I came to rely on her wisdom and brains as she sorted through all the cases we discussed there. I wish her well, and hope she changes her mind.
HawaiianEye

Back to top Go down

Post by jeflinkin on Sat May 12, 2012 12:46 am

Hi, coming over from THM. I do not post often but sure will miss TheHinkyMeter. Thanks for having me. I see some familiar faces.
jeflinkin

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama on Sat May 12, 2012 1:14 am

to all new comers.

Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckrider bball on Sat May 12, 2012 1:18 am

my mom should be on tommorrow to give an update on my brother's case
ruckrider bball

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by angela_nw on Sat May 12, 2012 1:19 am

If anyone wants to get on ventrilo who does not have the new server info, pm me, I just copied down the url + new log-in info (from the server).. I can reply in the a.m.
angela_nw

Back to top Go down

Post by djmed99 on Sat May 12, 2012 1:29 am

Thank you for having us...I am going to be lost without my dose of Hinky and Val...
Look forward to the update Ruckrider.

djmed99

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Sat May 12, 2012 1:52 am

KeepingMyWitts wrote:Does anyone know why the Hinky Meter was shut down?

I feel like a beloved neighbor has died. I will miss Valhall's wisdom and passion...
Hi all,

The way it was for me ... the way i saw it yesterday:

I was there, at Hinky Meter, last night ... in Bashara thread ... everything was OK .. then i refreshed the screen .. and all was gone..

Just the note: (something of this nature)

The site discontinued .. Find another Site

-----------
You can also find Valhall here:
http://www.myspace.com/valhall_hinky_meter (kinda dead there though)

or at her YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHinkyMeter (you can even see her starring there in few videos) :)

---

Then i went to Google and found this post of hers (at Google Cache) .. obviously she posted it .. but when she took down the site, that post was gone also (but Google Cache memorized it)

Anyhow.. i found this: (it's dark there.. but if you go over the text with your mouse .. still can read it.. )

-------------------------------------

Out of respect for Val, I'm deleting the passage. - Julie
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Sat May 12, 2012 1:57 am

and elsewhere else on the net, someone wrote this about THM:

Old_Hippie wrote:Hi,

I just joined here today. I've been on HM several months. I believe Val shut it down because things got very ugly on the Trayvon Martin thread over the last several days; last night she posted a couple of really melt-down type posts on that thread. She was being criticized by some posters because of all the people who have been posting very ugly things about the victim and his family, over the last few days. It was a real mess. So, there were two very frustrated posts by Val, with threats to shut the thread down, which did happen, shortly followed by the whole site going off line.

Just thought you might like to know, I think the TM thread finished her off. That's my best guess.

Have a great weekend.
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Sat May 12, 2012 2:00 am

Out of respect for Val, I'm deleting the passage. - Julie
Hi, Julie

Maybe, at least, good ideal to leave a Web Cache's link .. so people can read and not wonder what happened...

After all, i don't think it was written as "a secret" ... Val wrote it as public message / article .. and the only reason why it was gone after a while, because when she took the site down, Main Page died also.

BUT she wrote it publicly .. for everyone to see
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat May 12, 2012 2:02 am

Hi Darkman, how about if someone wants info, they can pm you? From what I understand the passage was deleted by Val, for reasons only known to her, so maybe she didn't want it up? It just sounded emotional.

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nanshin on Sat May 12, 2012 2:15 am

Ann - Tx wrote:

Hi, former Hinksters!

It has been confirmed that The Hinky Meter has been shut down by Valhall.

This is a very sad day for the many members of The Hinky Meter. I could cry! Sad Crying or Very sad

Valhall will leave Ventrilo and the Live Chat up for a while for the Hinksters to use. We can meet there to Live Chat during the Tammi Smith trial on Monday and for the duration of the trial.

Several of us Hinksters were on it earlier and were able to Chat since we had downloaded Ventrilo some time ago.

If you are looking for a place to join, you are cordially invited to join Reality Chatter. For your info, I have been a member here since August, 2010 in addition to my membership at The Hinky Meter. It is a great place and I feel safe here.

This site is owned by Justice4All and FystyAngel. They are the site administrators and do a great job of monitoring this site.

You do not have to be a member of Reality Chatter to read in the Forum. However, if you want to post a comment, membership is required. Also, once you join, you will see other threads and features that are not available to non-members.

There are a lot of great features here like there were at The Hinky Meter. There is the PM feature which is your private account. If you want to PM, after you join, you will need to post on any thread a time or two and that will activate your PM capability. Your comment can be as simple as, "Hi, I'm new."

You can click on Profile to post your avatar and set your settings, signature if you want one, etc.

There is also a Live Chat at the bottom of the Forum Page available to members. No audio.

The Homepage features updated articles from mainstream media in the center with additional articles to the right. To the left, is a "scrolling roll" which will let you see who posted recently on what thread. You can click on and it will take you to the desired thread.

The Forum is divided into sections. Click on a section and you will be able to view all threads in that section. You can then click on the thread you are interested in. Here is the Link to the Forum:

http://www.realitychatter.com/forum
Reality Chatter - Forum

I, like many of you, will miss Valhall and The Hinky Meter. She is an awesome lady and I am so happy that I was part of her wonderful site. I hope that one day she will decide she wants to have a blog again. I will be among the first to join!

AnnTX, I am so glad I found you guys !! Tamta posted on Statement Analysis the "refugees" were here. When I couldn't find HM I went over to SA to see what Peter had to say about Isabel. Such news in the last few hours. The Celis' boys are now with only one parent ??
If you join Reality Chatter, you might want to keep your "Hinky Meter" nic so your cyber friends from the Hinky can find you here. There are some Hinky members here.

If you join and need help in navigating this site, please leave a comment here. Some one will help you.

Julie, from the Hinky Meter, is also a member here. She is very knowledgeable about this site. I can also be of help (maybe)!

Looking forward to seeing some (if not all) of The Hinksters here! Hope this info will give you an idea of how to get around at Reality Chatter if you decide to join.

Ann-Tx

nanshin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat May 12, 2012 2:21 am

A) Bashara isn't one of the cases here.

B) Val is a registered member here, so I guess if she wants her comment reposted, she'll come on and do it herself.

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat May 12, 2012 2:24 am

C) If the owners of RC think your comments should go back up, then they will decide.

D) I'm trying to make everyone feel welcome here, but at the same time, have to keep some sanity & follow site guidelines here.

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ruckrider bball on Sat May 12, 2012 2:25 am

ok val could've just closed the thread, like she did with my brother's threads, as some of it was getting bad in those threads and so she shut them down, and she could've also blocked the people that were posting negative things, as it was her blog, and she did it before, instead leaving all of us in a lurch
ruckrider bball

Back to top Go down

Post by Igirl on Sat May 12, 2012 2:30 am

Hi all, I was a member at HM also. Didn't really post much, but followed you all daily! I am sad to see the site down and will miss Val's insightful posts. So glad to have found a new place to get my fix!
Igirl

Back to top Go down

Post by nanshin on Sat May 12, 2012 2:31 am

Tamta, AnnTX, I am so glad I found you guys ! Thanks so much for your post on SA, which I just started reading lately. Thank you to all for your warm welcome ! I have to figure how to get my avatar on. When I joined HM it took me 2 days to get it right ! roflao
nanshin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat May 12, 2012 2:31 am

Once again, welcome to ALL of you.

Goodnight. good night

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Sat May 12, 2012 2:32 am

ruckrider bball ... seems that Val is also having some personal problems and issues (that she posted in article that later was gone .. you can ask Julie in PM for that article if needed to see it)

Julie,

a) I see... thanks

b) Oh! ... cool then ... Hopefully Val will arrive here some day soon .. and will update people on what happened.

c, d, etc) OK .. NO problem.. i understand

But the links to other forums (to Bashara threads there, in case any forum members here are interested in that case) are not allowed to be posted at the forum here?

(i see i posted them .. but they are gone now also)

Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat May 12, 2012 2:33 am

nanshin wrote:Tamta, AnnTX, I am so glad I found you guys ! Thanks so much for your post on SA, which I just started reading lately. Thank you to all for your warm welcome ! I have to figure how to get my avatar on. When I joined HM it took me 2 days to get it right ! roflao

Hi nanshin & welcome. If you have the url for the avatar you want to use, you just insert it into the box on the avatar page.

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamta on Sat May 12, 2012 2:36 am

nanshin wrote:Tamta, AnnTX, I am so glad I found you guys ! Thanks so much for your post on SA, which I just started reading lately. Thank you to all for your warm welcome ! I have to figure how to get my avatar on. When I joined HM it took me 2 days to get it right ! roflao

Yay!

Now I need sleep!

I hope you are all here tomorrow!! newspaper
Tamta

Back to top Go down

Hinkies!!!!

Post by Stolat on Sat May 12, 2012 2:40 am

Tamta wrote:Hinkies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have missed you today!!
Sad day.

Whatever has happened.

I thought I was banned!

Let's get to work.

HOLY CANOLI!!

You thought you were banned?? I thought I was fired! awe

Kept coming up network error.

Wow, craziness. Will miss THM but relieved to see you guys here.

I about bust a left ventricle when Adam Mayes shot himself and I had no way to get onto THM to discuss the mayhem. So much went down Friday and I missed it all!! The Celis family starts falling apart, next thing you know they'll find Sierra and Bob will discover Jesus and turn over a new leaf with celibacy.... Madness I tell you!
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Sat May 12, 2012 2:51 am

Any reason, by the way, why Bashara case discussion is NOT on this forum?

Thanks.
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler on Sat May 12, 2012 3:03 am

Hi to all the Hinkyites.

Stunned that THM is shut down.

I really enjoyed that forum.....for years.
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by HawaiianEye on Sat May 12, 2012 3:08 am

Hi Puzzler. So had I. This makes me sad. Sad
HawaiianEye

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Sat May 12, 2012 3:13 am

Hi, Darkman!

Reality Chatter (RC) is primarily set up for missing/abused and or murdered children and a few adults have been included. RC's primary focus is to bring attention to missing children.

As children (and a few adults) are found (usually murdered), the case is moved from Missing to Unsolved Homicides if the case is unsolved and then to Awaiting Trial, etc. until the case is Closed. We focus on supporting justice for the victims. As you will see on the threads, there are many links to mainstream media articles.

Rumors are not allowed to be posted on the threads hence many Links to mainstream media articles primarily.

Some of the families of the victims post here and read our threads.

There is limited space here and like many sites Reality Chatter can not cover every case.

There are many missing children cases from Texas and other states that I wish could be covered here but the Site Owners/Administrators can not cover every case and I understand. Texas alone has over 1,000 missing person cases!

There might be other sites that are covering the Bashara case. Reality Chatter is not covering the Bashara case.

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Sat May 12, 2012 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Sad that Hinky Meter is gone

Post by ExerSarah on Sat May 12, 2012 3:14 am

Hi everyone,

I only knew The Hinkey Meter from the Sierra Lamar case. I stumbled upon THM in the very early days of the Sierra Lamar case and have read it daily ever since. I never posted on THM, shy I guess. I was shocked today to find that it was gone. So sad. I googled "what happened to the hinky meter" and came upon this site. So glad it's here. I will check out this site and perhaps break out of my "lurker" status and post some comments. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and thank you to this site for welcoming THM followers.

ExerSarah

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler on Sat May 12, 2012 3:24 am

Ann - Tx wrote:Hi, Darkman!

Reality Chatter (RC) is primarily set up for missing/abused and or murdered children and a few adults have been included. RC's primary focus is to bring attention to missing children.

As children (and a few adults) are found (usually murdered), the case is moved from Missing to Unsolved Homicides if the case is unsolved and then to Awaiting Trial, etc. until the case is Closed. We focus on supporting justice for the victims. As you will see on the threads, there are many links to mainstream media articles.

Rumors are not allowed to be posted on the threads hence many Links to mainstream media articles primarily.

Some of the families of the victims post here and read our threads.

There is limited space here and like many sites Reality Chatter can not cover every case.

There are many missing children cases from Texas and other states that I wish could be covered here but the Site Owners/Administrators can not cover every case and I understand. Texas alone has over 1,000 missing person cases!

There might be other sites that are covering the Bashara case. Reality Chatter is not covering the Bashara case.

Ann-TX - TY for the information.

So...I guess that leaves out a thread for Rebecca Zahau....wonder if Hinkyites interested in that case will find a forum to post on?
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Sat May 12, 2012 3:31 am

Ann - Tx

Thanks for the info... Got it!

As to Bashara discussion ... - there are, more or less, 3 decent forums that i know of .. where the case is discussed ...

I provided the links to those forum's Bashara threads on Previous page here, but, i think, Moderator deleted them.
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler on Sat May 12, 2012 3:49 am

I found a Rebecca Zahau thread on Reality Chatter that I'm assuming posts about that case can be made on this thread:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3558-rebecca-zahau-found-deceased-7-13-11

Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Sat May 12, 2012 3:58 am

A huge warm welcome to everyone! I "know" so many of you from The Hinky Meter.

I will miss Valhall and The Hinky Meter! Her dedication to determining the facts in various cases was awesome. I will miss the Hinky Library too and the many wonderful folks that posted at THM. However, it appears a lot of you are here now!

I hope all of you will like it at Reality Chatter. We might be on the tame side here but we have families of victims that read here and we make every effort to keep it respectful to the victim and to the families of the victims.

As you may see on the threads, there is an established guideline for posting a Link. Of course, we can not post more than 10% of an article due to copyright laws. The owners of Reality Chatter ensure that copyright laws are not violated on their site.

If you need any help in navigating this site, please leave a question here and someone will help you.

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Sat May 12, 2012 4:04 am

Puzzler wrote:I found a Rebecca Zahau thread on Reality Chatter that I'm assuming posts about that case can be made on this thread:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3558-rebecca-zahau-found-deceased-7-13-11

Puzzler, yes! I was just coming here to post the Link for you.

For your info, in the Header, there is a Search box. You can click on it and type: Rebecca Zahau. Her thread would have come up.

It is a quick way to find threads.

As stated on Page 1, the threads are under Sections (depending what stage the case is in):

Just click on Forum in the Header. It will open to a page with Sections such as Missing, Daily News, etc.

Click on the Section title and it will open to all of the threads in that Section.

Once you get the hang of it, you will be zipping all over RC!
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top