Jane Bashara -- Deceased 1/24/12

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jane Bashara -- Deceased 1/24/12

Post by Darkman on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:50 pm

moneypenny wrote:
--- SNIP ---

What are these quotes implying? That Jane is supposed to forgive her murderer so she has a hope for the future and can keep her life moving forward? She has no future, no life to move forward --- she was murdered.

Or that the Bashara's have forgiven Gentz as well as anyone else involved in her murder? Are they saying they don't want to bother sending her killer(s) to prison? Before forgiveness there has to be an admission of guilt --- which Gentz has done, so now he's forgiven? Why aren't the Bashara's asking for justice instead? What exactly is supposed to be forgiven?

It's a travesty that that FB site uses her beautiful pictures and memory as pawns in a twisted ploy to try to exonerate Bob.

BBM ..."as pawns in a twisted ploy to try to exonerate Bob." -- Give me a break, because it sounds a bit naive ...

How is that going to exonerate Bob? ... I just do NOT see it!

Have some confidence in LE, please ... Hopefully they have enough on the "guilty party", and when the time is right for LE to act, that "guilty party" will be arrested and tried in a court of law

Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Interesting the relationship between Blob and Kathy Lucas/Stephanie Samuel, the niece of Blob. Apparently, there is a bit of more adventuresome activity on the Bashara side? This helps to explain the ease of acceptance with Blob's behaviors in the Dungeon, attitude regarding "open " marriages, S/M, etc. I doubt if his family would censor him as it appears they have more progressive views. Jane's family, however, seems to be more traditional than the Bashara family.

Still, the case is about murder and I just don't believe a jury will find it is socially acceptable to go against the laws, "She was in the way of of my happiness so I had to off her," just isn't going to fly. What matter how liberal or progressive you are.
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Let's hope this doesn't happen to Gentz:

Man Charged in St. Clair Shores Murder Found Not Competent to Stand Trial

Judge Mark Fratarcangeli finds Viktor Shaholli not competent to stand trial for the Nov. 20 fatal shooting on Recreation Street.

By Edward Cardenas, the author, 6:16 pm

--- SNIP ---

The ruling was made after Fratarcangeli heard testimony Tuesday from a Dr. Donna Rinnas, who conducted the exam for the prosecution and found Shaholli to be competent to stand trial.

Dr. Gerald Shiener, who conducted an exam for the defense, testified May 31 and found the suspect was not competent to stand trial.

In both exams, it was noted that Shaholli had poor personal hygiene and that he reported seeing visions of his late wife visiting him the jail.

Shiener stated that Shaholli did not understand the court proceedings and was suffering from severe depression due to the death of his wife two years ago. In addition, Shiener said Shaholli suffered brain damage from the use of drugs to treat his migraine headaches.

Rinnas countered by stating that there was no indication he has ever been diagnosed with a stroke and that the migraines were self-reported.

She also added that he understood what he did was "against the law" and that what he did was wrong "legally and spiritually."

--- SNIP ---

--------

Read the rest at the Source: http://stclairshores.patch.com/articles/suspect-in-st-clair-shores-murder-found-not-competent-to-stand-trial
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:03 am

June 12, 2012:

(click on the pic, itself, to enlarge to it's FULL size)
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:12 am

I can't wait until Friday to see if Bob attorney get in trouble for issuing a subpoena or is he is going to get away with doing what he know was wrong.
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:38 am

Can't really say that he (David Griem) is not trying hard for his client, getting ready to quit etc (as some have suggested on many occasions)

One one can say about Griem that he got some big kahunas (or so it seems to me) ... -- Maybe he just doesn't give a flying kite any longer ... thinking "if you reprimand me - I'll just retire"...

whoop
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:04 am

Darkman wrote:Can't really say that he (David Griem) is not trying hard for his client, getting ready to quit etc (as some have suggested on many occasions)

One one can say about Griem that he got some big kahunas (or so it seems to me) ... -- Maybe he just doesn't give a flying kite any longer ... thinking "if you reprimand me - I'll just retire"...

whoop
I don't have a problem with Griem trying to protect his client because that is what defense attorney do, however when they do something that is clearly against the juridical system they there should be some type of reprimand no matter how big his kahunas.

If I was thinking of retiring than I would want to go out with a good record. I love the cartoon you used. whoop
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:17 am

That's why they are going to court i guess to see if he is indeed doing something against juridical system... (he is counter-complaining about something at the same time, by the way, lol) ... We'll see what happens to him on Friday.

Re: "cartoon" ... this one there is quite cute as well, lol: kissass

... kinda of the same nature with the other one :)
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:30 am

"Attorney David Griem is waging his own battle, filing a motion with the Michigan Court of Appeals against prosecutors for what he calls their unconstitutional use of investigative subpoenas."
Busy Bee ...
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:37 am

Darkman wrote:"Attorney David Griem is waging his own battle, filing a motion with the Michigan Court of Appeals against prosecutors for what he calls their unconstitutional use of investigative subpoenas."
Busy Bee ...
This is one that I can see him doing, but I don't think he will win. The attorney file all kinds of motions and I believe that they know most will fail, but they give it a good shot. Yet he knew issuing when his client wasn't even charged was against the rules, he not a stupid man, he is a man that just didn't think he would get caught.
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:48 am

(June 20) - Corporal Ray Johnson, from the Wayne County Sheriffs Department, talks with Steve Courtney about how police are using social media to prevent crime in our communities.

Listen or Download this show

------

Source: WJR 760am
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:02 am

Today's Jane's new "one" from BB's family FB "thingy"

"Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone: kindness in another's trouble and courage in your own."

Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:19 am

Darkman wrote:"Attorney David Griem is waging his own battle, filing a motion with the Michigan Court of Appeals against prosecutors for what he calls their unconstitutional use of investigative subpoenas."
Busy Bee ...
That's what they are going to debate, i guess:

Richard Krisciunas, a University of Detroit Mercy law professor and former top Wayne County prosecutor, said the purpose of the subpoena, which appears to have been issued by Griem, was likely an attempt to preserve evidence in the event that Bashara is charged.

"I don't think the statute authorizes such use of the subpoena," Krisciunas said, "but I understand what he's doing."

The better method, Krisciunas said, may have been to file a motion expressing he anticipates his client will be charged and then request the court allow him to subpoena and preserve the evidence.

Larry Dubin, also a law professor at the University of Detroit Mercy, said Michigan law gives prosecuting attorneys the power to obtain investigative subpoenas prior to criminal charges being instituted.

"This subpoena power can be used to obtain physical evidence as well as testimony from potential witnesses," he said. "This subpoena power prior to criminal charges being instituted is generally reserved only for the use by prosecuting attorneys."

--------

The Source was mentioned in the original post: http://www.realitychatter.com/t3804p250-jane-bashara-deceased-1-24-12#154595

Alessandra... posted good info on this, btw, in her post here: http://www.realitychatter.com/t3804p250-jane-bashara-deceased-1-24-12#154705
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by moneypenny on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Darkman wrote:Today's Jane's new "one" from BB's family FB "thingy"

"Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone: kindness in another's trouble and courage in your own."

What difference does "courage in your own [troubles]" make for Jane now? She's dead, courage is a moot issue.

moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Darkman posted:

MoneyPenney said:

What difference does "courage in your own [troubles]" make for Jane now? She's dead, courage is a moot issue.

IMO this is referring to BBs troubles--kindness toward him in his time of trouble and courage as he deals WITH his troubles. so--makes the FB page not about JANE at all- but rather yet again about BOB!

Back to top Go down

Post by bond007 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:17 pm

Ah Moneypenny, how nice to see you. Cousin Stephanie thinks she is such a writer doesn't she? She's making them all look like asses. What she is effectively doing is making it all about "THEM" not Jane. "They" - this "official family" Has nothing to do with Jane. Never has. It's poor poor pitiful victimized US.

bond007

Back to top Go down

Post by bond007 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:23 pm

migraine wrote:
MoneyPenney said:

IMO this is referring to BBs troubles--kindness toward him in his time of trouble and courage as he deals WITH his troubles. so--makes the FB page not about JANE at all- but rather yet again about BOB!

I've come to the conclusion, Migraine, the entire clan is as sociopathic and narcissistic as BB. Poor poor pitiful them. It sickens me to think how they are using her in this manner!

bond007

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:34 pm

migraine wrote: Darkman posted:

MoneyPenney said:

I agree. It is all about Bob.
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:06 pm

... and I wonder: What does "BB's family" have more, different pictures of Jane or different quotes of this nature? :)
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:12 pm

June 14, 2012 "one" from BB's family FB "thingy":

"May we honor--and trust--the processes of grief and of healing knowing that, in time, a new day will come."

Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by wonderingwhy on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:30 pm

I think it is a travesty and personally I would like to see it stay where is belongs.On that facebook page made by BOB's family..It is hard to see how they are using her for their own benefit yet again...
wonderingwhy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Referring to Darkman's post of 11:32 today

Froth and Bubble

The aim of "Froth and Bubble" is to use the first lines of a verse from one of Adam Lindsay Gordon's famous poems to do two things.
To promote Adam Lindsay Gordon to his rightful place as Australia's first poet of note
Bring people together to celebrate literature.

"Life is mostly froth and bubble,
Two things stand like stone,
KINDNESS in another's trouble,
COURAGE in your own."

Adam Lindsay Gordon had a great feeling for the sea and the sea-side is a great place to celebrate literature in Australia.

The Adam Lindsay Gordon Commemorative Committee Inc. seek the support of a national Froth and Bubble day held annually on the anniversary of Poet Gordon's death - 24 June.

Just dropping in and happened to look up one of the quotes. Does Bob credit the author of his quotes?

Last edited by Chickenbutt on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:36 pm

Forgot the link

http://www.adamlindsaygordon.org/frothbubble.htm
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:34 pm

OK ... all caught up now... this is the rest of Jane's pictures from the source --- BB's family FB "thingy": (no quotes for those)

Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:20 am

Today's Jane's new "one" from BB's family FB "thingy":

"Transference of blame can cause anger and fear in the lives of people.
These problems can bring people to hate their circumstances or even each other.
Problems that cause people to hate can not be solved by more hate. Only love can overcome problems that arise out of hate."

(click on the pic, itself, to enlarge to it's FULL size)
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:39 pm

I completely agree. The quotes are never about Jane- are completely inappropriate posted with beautiful photos of a murdered woman.

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:54 pm

I wish this would be clear up because I thought that things could be posted if it was said where it was posted because some people don't have a Facebook page.

Now I am confused about posting and would not want to make a mistake if I brought something over.

Darkman I know there was a problem posting a whole article and I am glad that was straighten out, however I did not think posting something that was on Facebook was not allowed.

Can any Mods. clarify, I am not taking up for anyone. I will also go back to the rules of posting.
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:18 pm

migraine wrote:I completely agree. The quotes are never about Jane- are completely inappropriate posted with beautiful photos of a murdered woman.
The quotes seem to beg attention for HIM and whatever his current crusade may be, IMO. They are sick. They are not tributes to Jane.

So useful to say to your WRONGED and dead wife, "Forgive me. I meant no harm, you know? Buy another quart of my charisma, will you? It makes me feel good."
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:22 pm

So some of those quotes ... - BIG DEAL! (being sarcastic)

If BB is charged, found guilty, convicted and properly "put away" ... - should be even sweeter, the way i see it, for those that don't like those quotes.
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by moneypenny on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:08 am

Bob's facebook page just today published an appalling poem that pretends to come from Jane --- saying things like "forget to grieve for my going" and "forget unkind words I've spoken" etc. The Bashara's are now encouraging everyone to stop grieving for her and feigning her apology for some faults. What a horrible family.

This is beyond all decency, how dare they put words in her mouth. Why should people stop grieving for her? Why isn't Bob apologizing for his bad acts towards her? Why should a murdered woman apologize to anyone for anything?

Last edited by moneypenny on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:10 am; edited 2 times in total
moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:45 am

Darkman wrote:

Jane Ellen Bashara (Engelbrecht)

Born: June 22, 1955 - Murdered: January 24, 2012

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=192092830920206
Today is Jane Bashara's Birthday ... She would have been 57 :-((((

----------

moneypenny,
That FB is still there .... same place where it was before - Click

Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:16 am

Darkman wrote:
moneypenny,
... and they posted a picture of birthday cake there today ... :

When I come to the end of my journey and I travel my last weary mile,
Just forget if you can, that I ever frowned and remember only the smile.
Forget unkind words I have spoken; remember some good I have done,
Forget that I ever had heartache, and remember I’ve had loads of fun.
Forget that I’ve stumbled and blundered, and sometimes fell by the way,
Remember I have fought some hard battles and won, at the close of the day.
Then forget to grieve for my going, I would not have you sad for a day,
But in summer just gather some flowers, and remember in Heaven I lay.
And come in the shade of the evening, when the sun paints the sky in the west,
Stand for a few moments beside me, and remember only my best.

Happy 57th Birthday, our beloved Jane. We love and miss you more than words can say.

Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:05 am

This poor woman didn't die of natural causes, she was murdered. Her journey was taken away from her and her last wear mile was her fighting for her life.

The hardest battle she fought she lost.

May she rest in peace.
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by moneypenny on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:25 am

Why does the Bashara family call their FB page Justice for Jane but not once talk about wanting convictions for her killers ? They not only just push 'let's all forgive and forget,' they also want everyone to stop grieving for her. Why stop grieving and why forgive? She was brutally and senselessly murdered --- we should all grieve and remember forever. What is wrong with that family? It's beyond cluelessness, it's absolute callousness.

moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:38 am

moneypenny wrote:Why does the Bashara family call their FB page Justice for Jane but not once talk about wanting convictions for her killers ? They not only just push 'let's all forgive and forget,' they also want everyone to stop grieving for her. Why stop grieving and why forgive? She was brutally and senselessly murdered --- we should all grieve and remember forever. What is wrong with that family? It's beyond cluelessness, it's absolute callousness.

I agree this would be appropriate if she died of natural causes. She was murder and if her husband who says he loves her and she was the love of his life. He would want justice for his wife that was taken to soon. I could understand them saying all the good she has done in her life but I can't understand all this forgiveness for her killing. Unless it is forgiveness of Bob screwing around on her?
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by moneypenny on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:19 am

snowbird wrote:
moneypenny wrote:Why does the Bashara family call their FB page Justice for Jane but not once talk about wanting convictions for her killers ? They not only just push 'let's all forgive and forget,' they also want everyone to stop grieving for her. Why stop grieving and why forgive? She was brutally and senselessly murdered --- we should all grieve and remember forever. What is wrong with that family? It's beyond cluelessness, it's absolute callousness.

I agree this would be appropriate if she died of natural causes. She was murder and if her husband who says he loves her and she was the love of his life. He would want justice for his wife that was taken to soon. I could understand them saying all the good she has done in her life but I can't understand all this forgiveness for her killing. Unless it is forgiveness of Bob screwing around on her?

Well this poem is coming supposedly from Jane, asks that people forgive her for things she's done. Nowhere on that site does it say Bashara is very sorry for cheating on his wife and asks forgiveness. In fact, he hasn't even admitted to doing anything wrong, claiming they had an open marriage and his bonking other woman was just peachy keen with her. Stephanie, Bob and the whole lot appear to have no idea how bad they sound whenever they open their mouths.
moneypenny

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:51 am

moneypenny wrote:Why does the Bashara family call their FB page Justice for Jane but not once talk about wanting convictions for her killers ?
BBM ... The only answer to that seems to be in the FB page's description:

The OFFICIAL family-run forum for those who seek justice for Jane Bashara WITHOUT accusation, but with love, just the way we know she would TRULY want it. Please feel free to post any fond memories of Jane, as well as any spiritual uplifting thoughts.

Happy 57th Birthday, our beloved Jane. We love and miss you more than words can say.
another BB's relative replied there with this:

I think about you everyday Jane, you are close to my heart. Love and miss you so much.

followed by:

what amazing words for the one's left behind!!!

Keep in mind that that FB page seems like was started by BB's cousin ... and even though other BB's relatives often participate in the replies at that page, BB himself didn't reply even once there (understandably so, of course ... being a PPI etc).

One can logically assume that BB's cousin and other BB's family members (such as BB's mother, sister etc) indeed loved Jane, feel very sorry that she is gone and miss her a lot).

Judging from some photos and comments (for example HERE - http://www.facebook.com/groups/catherinemichael/ ... NEVER MIND actually ... - that page that indicated Bob's cousin seems to be behind starting Justice4Jane FB page, looks like is gone now, probably after finding out that we found out who is running their main page... (maybe that's what moneypenny was referring to earlier) ... - that is why i like to "keep" the photos -- Pages can go "poof", "in a flash" and all the photos go "poof" together with them, if one doesn't save them or at least re-post them etc, as i am doing ;-) ) ... seems like those people were quite close with Jane, and, I AM SURE, didn't want her dead.

Now they are simply caught ... how does the saying go ... between the rock and a hard place ... --- not sure about all of you, but actually (knowing for example, to my best knowledge, how BB's kids still feel about BB and the whole thing) I even feel somewhat sorry for all of those people. (all but Bob)

Last edited by Darkman on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 8 times in total
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:15 am

Darkman wrote:
moneypenny wrote:Why does the Bashara family call their FB page Justice for Jane but not once talk about wanting convictions for her killers ?
BBM ... The only answer to that seems to be in the FB page's description:

The OFFICIAL family-run forum for those who seek justice for Jane Bashara WITHOUT accusation, but with love, just the way we know she would TRULY want it. Please feel free to post any fond memories of Jane, as well as any spiritual uplifting thoughts.

another BB's relative replied there with this:

I think about you everyday Jane, you are close to my heart. Love and miss you so much.
How can they be justice with no accusation, a women has been murdered and this case is still open? That really makes no since to me.
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:24 am

How can they be justice with no accusation, a women has been murdered and this case is still open? That really makes no since to me.
Sorry snowbird,

Looks like while you were replying or after your replied .. I added some more to my previous post above.
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:43 am

June 22, 2012 at 9:57 am

Bashara's lawyer warned by judge over investigative subpoenas

By George Hunter
The Detroit News

Detroit— Wayne County's chief circuit judge on Friday admonished Robert Bashara's attorney for improperly sending out investigative subpoenas.

Robert Bashara's attorney, David Griem, sent out investigative subpoenas seeking cellphone records from potential witnesses in the case. Those subpoenas were titled, "the People vs. Robert Bashara" — even though no such case exists. Bashara has not been charged in the case.

Wayne County Chief Circuit Judge Timothy M. Kenny on Friday ordered Griem to send a letter to the cellphone company withdrawing his requests for information.

"Court rules don't permit the investigative subpoena efforts you're making," Kenny said.

Griem claimed the subpoenas were sent in error, adding that he would address the issue today...

----------

Read more at the Source, From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120622/METRO01/206220395#ixzz1yXN2eisl

Last edited by Darkman on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:45 am

Darkman wrote:
Sorry snowbird,

Looks like while you were replying or after your replied .. I added some more to my previous post above.
I feel really sorry for her children, I am sure they are living the worst nightmare. I can understand even his family loving Jane, she seemed to be a wonderful woman who did a lot for her community. I still cannot see wanting justice with no accusation when a murder investigation is still open.
I know Bob's family cares for him but the captions with her pictures just seem not appropriate at this time. It would be great to have a web site where people can share the love and what Jane means to them without all these other quotes about forgiveness, don't accuse it really doesn't make sense to me. Its kind of like not the time or place. I am all for a place for people to grieve over the lost of this wonderful woman who was murdered.
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:48 am

Darkman wrote:June 22, 2012 at 9:57 am

Bashara's lawyer warned by judge over investigative subpoenas

By George Hunter
The Detroit News

Detroit— Wayne County's chief circuit judge on Friday admonished Robert Bashara's attorney for improperly sending out investigative subpoenas.

Bashara of Grosse Pointe Park has been named a suspect by Wayne County prosecutors in the murder of his wife, Jane, who was strangled to death on Jan. 24. She was found in her sport utility vehicle the next day on Detroit's east side.

Robert Bashara's attorney, David Griem, sent out investigative subpoenas seeking cellphone records from potential witnesses in the case. Those subpoenas were titled, "the People vs. Robert Bashara" — even though no such case exists. Bashara has not been charged in the case.

Wayne County Chief Circuit Judge Timothy M. Kenny on Friday ordered Griem to send a letter to the cellphone company withdrawing his requests for information...

----------

Read more at the Source, From The Detroit News: http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20120622/METRO01/206220395#ixzz1yXN2eisl
Wow, I thought it was only work records, now it was also cellphone records. So he gets a slap on the wrist for making a mockery of the court system.
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:00 pm

I like some of the comments at that above mentioned Source, lol:

Griem is turning this into a Jerry Lewis movie.

I agree and Griem is playing the part of the idiot to perfection.
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:08 pm

Darkman wrote:
Darkman wrote:
moneypenny,
... and they posted a picture of birthday cake there today ... :

When I come to the end of my journey and I travel my last weary mile,
Just forget if you can, that I ever frowned and remember only the smile.
Forget unkind words I have spoken; remember some good I have done,
Forget that I ever had heartache, and remember I’ve had loads of fun.
Forget that I’ve stumbled and blundered, and sometimes fell by the way,
Remember I have fought some hard battles and won, at the close of the day.
Then forget to grieve for my going, I would not have you sad for a day,
But in summer just gather some flowers, and remember in Heaven I lay.
And come in the shade of the evening, when the sun paints the sky in the west,
Stand for a few moments beside me, and remember only my best.

If this was not so tragic it would be funny. Here is the Blob (I presume it is him or about him) professing all this sickly, sugary crap when HE was the one CHEATING on JANE. HE was the one who VIOLATED the very TRUST his wife had placed in HIM. HE was the one who trashed the marriage vows by slipping out the back Jack!

All the crap quotes and garbage laced sugar spun cotton candy words will NOT change the MURDER of HIS wife. And HE murdered HER long before her body was cold. He murdered HER with his first ATTEMPT at violating HER trust in him. He is nothing but a worm ready to be squashed. Nothing but a scrapping off the bottom of a shoe yet he claims he is a high quality shoe.

Justice be swift and complete.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:11 pm

snowbird wrote:
Darkman wrote:
Sorry snowbird,

I feel really sorry for her children, I am sure they are living the worst nightmare. I can understand even his family loving Jane, she seemed to be a wonderful woman who did a lot for her community. I still cannot see wanting justice with no accusation when a murder investigation is still open.
I know Bob's family cares for him but the captions with her pictures just seem not appropriate at this time. It would be great to have a web site where people can share the love and what Jane means to them without all these other quotes about forgiveness, don't accuse it really doesn't make sense to me. Its kind of like not the time or place. I am all for a place for people to grieve over the lost of this wonderful woman who was murdered.
As time goes and we lean more about this Blob, it appears he has a most dysfunctional family. One of those, "anything goes!" type of families. How Jane must have dealt with her own disappointments and frustrations is beyond me. Yes, I feel for her children.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:12 pm

I must admit Freckles ... that cake does look a bit funny...
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:19 pm

Darkman wrote:I must admit Freckles ... that cake does look a bit funny...
A screwy happy face for a 57 year old woman, the mother of your children/niece and nephew? Wow. Just what a woman would want.

Let's try a beautiful cake with red roses and her NAME written on it! Not some piece of childish crap from Wal-Mart.

Please. Some class befitting the woman.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:23 pm

Doesn't it look to be a "homemade" cake, Freckles? (rather than Wal-Mart's) ... lol
I don't know ... as, SURELY, i am not an expert in cakes
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Bashara's Lawyer in Trouble?

---- VIDEO ---- (1:26)

---------

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/video/basharas-lawyer-trouble-163137698.html
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Darkman on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:16 pm

Did Bashara's attorney violate rules?

Bob Bashara's attorney faces a judge to be questioned on possible violation of court rules

Posted: 1:06 PM
Last Updated: 4 minutes ago

By: Heather Catallo

(WXYZ) - Bob Bashara’s attorney had to face a judge today to explain why he issued a subpoena which legal experts say violates the court rules.

“I bear the weight of responsibility for my office. In hindsight, I would have not authorized my office to go forward with a subpoena, but I did,” Griem told Judge Kenny.

Griem says he was trying to get records from one of Gentz’s former employers. He admitted he also sent a subpoena to a cell phone company. Judge Kenny asked him to withdraw that subpoena as well. Griem has not gotten any of the records he was seeking. But he has filed a motion with the court of appeals. That motion is currently under seal.

----------

Read more at the Source ( Click )
Darkman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top