Developing Stories

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Developing Stories

Post by Guest on Mon May 21, 2012 7:54 pm

Ann - Tx, I am just heartsick about this verdict. I bet Tyler's family tonight are grieving again, they must think their son's life wasn't worth much, even in a Court of Law, somewhere they were seeking JUSTICE for their son.

A real crock you have one of these arrogant, run away Judge's in Texas, KUDOS to the reporter's breathing down his neck. Continuing to expose them is all I know that can be done. I am uncomfortable with Judge's having so much discretion, especially after the Jury has spoken. imo, this Judge had an opportunity to make a real example of someone that had no tolerance for someone that was different. Ravi intentionally embarassed & hurt Tyler for no other reason except to make fun of him.

Nancy Grace is supposed to have the case on tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by nanshin on Mon May 21, 2012 8:27 pm

Ann-Tx, unfortunately here in NJ superior court judges are appointed. We can't vote them out. So, if they are "friends" with the right party they get in !
nanshin

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by nanshin on Mon May 21, 2012 8:46 pm

I think Ravi had a sense of entitlement. He could have taken the plea, the young lady did. This is an outrageous sentence. Two lawyers on NG are calling it a prank ! Tyler was checking FB or twitter just hours before his death. What torment and pain he was going through at the last moments of his life. I believe his brother said something similar. So sad and tragic for Tyler and his family. I understand the heartbreak a family goes through when one of their loved ones takes their life.
nanshin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 21, 2012 9:55 pm

nanshin wrote:I think Ravi had a sense of entitlement. He could have taken the plea, the young lady did. This is an outrageous sentence. Two lawyers on NG are calling it a prank ! Tyler was checking FB or twitter just hours before his death. What torment and pain he was going through at the last moments of his life. I believe his brother said something similar. So sad and tragic for Tyler and his family. I understand the heartbreak a family goes through when one of their loved ones takes their life.

nanshin, Tyler not only checked FB/twitter, his mom said in her victim's impact statement today he checked them 35 times. His mom cried, she talked about the pain Tyler must have been in right before he took his life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Tue May 22, 2012 12:36 am

UPDATE

Missing Tampa woman found in Charlotte County

Posted: May 21, 2012 3:26 AM CDT
Updated: May 21, 2012 3:26 AM CDT

TAMPA (FOX 13) - A Tampa woman missing for days has been found alive in Charlotte County.

But the circumstances are puzzling. Authorities tell us 27-year-old Ellen Quinlan was found late Sunday night in heavy brush.

She was taken to the hospital and appears to be in good condition. She had been missing since Thursday, when authorities found her car abandoned in Punta Gorda.

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/story/18568752/missing-tampa-woman-found-in-charlotte-county

I am glad she is safe.
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT on Tue May 22, 2012 1:47 am

SweetT

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Tue May 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Nancy Grace - Tonight, 5-22-12, at 8 & 10 pm EDT

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/
CNN - Nancy Grace Show 5/22/12

Missing Isa's Mom Defends Hubby

Mom of missing 6-year-old Isabel Celis defends her hubby after Child Protective Services bars him from seeing his sons! Will Isabel's mom continue to stand by her hubby?
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Tue May 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Police: Bodies are missing Nebraska woman, son

Associated Press | Posted: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 12:44 pm

Owen Schilling is seen in an undated photo provided by the Plattsmouth, Neb., Police Dept. police said Tuesday, May 22, 2012 that autopsy results have confirmed the bodies of two people found in Lake Manawa State Park south of Council Bluffs, Iowa on Sunday, May 20 are those of missing Nebraska woman Charlotte Schilling, 41, and her 10-year-old son, Owen. The mother and son went missing from their Plattsmouth, Neb., home on May 10. (AP Photo/Plattsmouth, Neb., Police Dept.)

Read more:

http://www.stltoday.com/news/national/police-bodies-are-missing-nebraska-woman-son/article_14b1765d-6e91-5171-a48a-0c484d66c34d.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by stark3923 on Tue May 22, 2012 6:13 pm

Justice4all wrote:I'm always open to making the site more user friendly. I'm thinking about making the forum page the Homepage if that would be easier for everybody. I would move the current homepage to another location and provide a link.

Yes ! and Please DO

Thank you for the invite to the fabulous site! How wonderful it is to see my friends again.....
stark3923

https://twitter.com/stark3923

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Tue May 22, 2012 8:41 pm

stark3923 wrote:
Justice4all wrote:I'm always open to making the site more user friendly. I'm thinking about making the forum page the Homepage if that would be easier for everybody. I would move the current homepage to another location and provide a link.

Yes ! and Please DO

Thank you for the invite to the fabulous site! How wonderful it is to see my friends again.....

J4A, if I have a vote, I vote to make the Forum page the home page too.
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 22, 2012 8:49 pm

DATELINE Special Tonight! Highlights of extraordinary stories over the past 20 years including an interview w/Micheal J Fox.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/vp/47507358#47507358

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Tue May 22, 2012 9:12 pm

stark3923 wrote:

Yes ! and Please DO

Chickenbutt wrote:
J4A, if I have a vote, I vote to make the Forum page the home page too.
That's two requests to make the Forum page the homepage. I started a poll so everyone can have a vote on this. If we make this change, I will name the current homepage News or Portal and put a link to it at the top of the page next to home.

Please vote at the following link.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3834-new-homepage
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 22, 2012 11:50 pm

SCUMBAGS continue to be SCUMBAGS! Remember Giordano that took Robyn Gardner to Aruba & she was NEVER seen again, but presumed dead? Even Baez got involved. Giordano just can't stay out of trouble.

Giordano, 51, and his female companion, Carol Ann Bock, 45, were arrested and each charged with one count of indecent exposure.

"I observed a blanket hanging from the left side of the interior of the vehicle where both Mr. Giordano, and Ms. Bock were located in what appeared to be an attempt to conceal their activity," the police report said.

Annapolis Police Department
Gary Giordano and Carol Ann Bock are shown

The reporting officer, Joshua Ingbretson, said he shone a light through the window to get the couple's attention.
Bock quickly pulled the sheet up to her neck and Giordano adjusted a towel over his midsection, but the police saw plenty anyhow.

"When Mr. Giordano was adjusting the towel Cpl. Medley observed Mr. Giordano's genitals through the window," the report said.

Giordano was ordered to get dressed and exit the vehicle. At that point, the report says, his "black under ware [sic] was knocked to the ground".

http://abcnews.go.com/US/gary-giordano-arrested-indecent-exposure-maryland/story?id=16406248

HEY PERVET! where's Robyn Gardner???? I bet his kids are proud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Wed May 23, 2012 1:22 am

What would it look like or how would it function if the forum page was the home page?
I don't understand.

I have trouble navigating the "layers within layers".
Straight listing with info threads and chat threads at top or bottom followed by the 5 or so most popular threads, then the cases listed ABS by first name would be helpful to me. But I am adjusting! The old dog is learning new tricks.
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by angiefly2 on Wed May 23, 2012 7:55 am

Snipped from link below:
An Ohio woman who was allegedly stabbed by her best friend as she sat in a running car, stepped on the gas before she died and ran over her alleged attacker's two toddlers, killing one, police said.
The bizarre chain of events began with an argument Thursday between Kimberly Black and Sharice Swain, both 29, as they were sitting in a car outside of Black's Cleveland home. Police said it was unclear what started the argument between the two old friends.
According to police, Black got out of the car, went into her house and came back with a knife, and then stabbed Swain several times in the face and neck.
Read more at the link:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/fatally-stabbed-woman-runs-over-alleged-assailants-2-195017868--abc-news-topstories.html

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Wed May 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Anthony Case:
Judge has ordered Anthony to disclose her current address to court because she has stated she will leave USA when probation is up. Gag order on addy still in effect.

Subpoenaed by Gonzales' atty to show up on Jan 2, 2013.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/casey_anthony_faces_new_court_date_zRM9P4bkDmcmBndzGZYCoJ?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=%0a%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20National

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT on Wed May 23, 2012 6:15 pm

stark3923 wrote:

Yes ! and Please DO

HELLO Stark!! Good to see ya dancing beer
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Wed May 23, 2012 7:13 pm

Freckles wrote:Anthony Case:
Judge has ordered Anthony to disclose her current address to court because she has stated she will leave USA when probation is up. Gag order on addy still in effect.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/casey_anthony_faces_new_court_date_zRM9P4bkDmcmBndzGZYCoJ?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=%0a%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20National

Ok, she had no money and no job according to the probation reports so how is she going to leave the country. I would think you would need money to leave the country, so where is she hiding the money.
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Wed May 23, 2012 8:30 pm

David Guggenheim, Famed Marine Biologist, Kept Away From Wife For Nearly A Month After Mysterious Attack

Posted: 05/23/2012 4:54 pm Updated: 05/23/2012 5:02 pm

For almost a month, authorities kept famed marine biologist and so-called "ocean doctor" David Guggenheim from seeing his wife after she was brutally attacked in the couple's Washington, D.C. apartment.

The Washington Post reported that police filed court documents claiming Svetlana Guggenheim let them know her husband had attacked her.

Now, she has no recollection of writing a note, holding her husband responsible for the beating. She still cannot speak because of feeding and breathing tubes. She communicates mostly through notes, according to the paper.

Read more:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/23/svetlana-guggenheim-david-mysterious-attack-dc_n_1540344.html?1337806475&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D163606

Svetlana Guggenheim: From Russia With Love and Hate

By Pat Cain

She was brutally attacked in her New York apartment, and now six weeks after the attack there are no leads in the case. Meet Svetlana Guggenheim (photos below), the beautiful Russian language translator who was so traumatized that amnesia is rendering her unable to recall the details of her attacker in order to help police solve the case.

Svetlana Guggenheim had been text messaging her beautiful daughter that day in March. Her name is Anna Pavlichenko, produced from a prior relationship before Mrs. Guggenheim met her husband. She is already 25 years old which shows you how a fountain of youth runs in the family. Svetlana does not look a day over 40 but she will actually be 47 years old on her birthday this year.

The mom and daughter made a date to talk later that fateful night, but the call never happened. Svetlana was brutally attacked in an episode that left her with brain damage, eye damage, and unable to talk. Her hubby reportedly found her after returning home from his trip.

http://www.rightentertainment.com/?p=3736

There is a very disturbing picture of Svetlana at the bottom of the page, there is also a video but it has been disabled.

Mystery as DC woman found viciously beaten and still recovering six weeks later but she remembers nothing and there is no suspect

22/05/2012 06:25:00

•Svetlana Guggenheim 'told nurses that ocean expert husband David left her with fractured skull and other injuries'
•Now Mrs Guggenheim claims she has no memory of the attack - during which nothing was stolen from her apartment - or days before
•Mr Guggenheim returned from Philadelphia to Washington DC home a day after her daughter alerted him that no one was answering their phone
•He found wife twitching and bloodied while lying on the floor in only a blouse
•Later Mr Guggenheim posted YouTube video filmed by wife's daughter in which his spouse indicated she did want to see him

By Meghan Keneally and Julian Gavaghan

PUBLISHED: 00:57 EST, 22 May 2012 | UPDATED: 07:25 EST, 22 May 2012

Mystery surrounds a savage attack on the wife of a top marine biologist after she apparently blamed her husband for the beating and then told police she had no memory of the assault.

Svetlana Guggenheim, who is married to David Guggenheim, was left with a a fractured skull and still cannot open her left eye six weeks after the attack in their Washington apartment.

During early stages of her recovery, nurses' notes allegedly show how the 46-year-old Russian translator implicating her husband and asking for protection from him.

http://news1.ghananation.com/international/257176-mystery-as-dc-woman-found-viciously-beaten-and-still-recovering-six-weeks-later-but-she-remembers-nothing-and-there-is-no-suspect.html

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by SweetT on Wed May 23, 2012 9:56 pm

snowbird wrote:
Freckles wrote:Anthony Case:

Ok, she had no money and no job according to the probation reports so how is she going to leave the country. I would think you would need money to leave the country, so where is she hiding the money.

I had read previously she has a sugar daddy in Mexico with a mansion type home on the beach and he is waiting for his PRINCESS Casey to come and be his lovely Seniorita..and the fairy tale life continues with Chapter 2.
SweetT

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Wed May 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Vilet Torrez Case

HELP US FIND VILET (VIDEO)

Vilet Torrez Case: Police Cadaver Dog Searches Miami-Dade Canal For Missing Miramar Mom (VIDEO)

Posted: 04/30/2012 2:19 pm Updated: 04/30/2012 9:49 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/30/vilet-torrez-missing-case-cadaver-dog-canal_n_1465666.html

Judge grants husband of missing Miramar woman more time with kids

By Erika Pesantes, Sun Sentinel
3:56 p.m. EDT, May 10, 2012

In this photo from an April 6, 2012 custody hearing, Cid Torrez, right, and Alvin Entin, one of his lawyers, appear in a Broward County courtroom. (Linda Trischitta/Sun Sentinel / April 26, 2012)

The husband of Miramar mother Vilet Torrez, who is missing, was granted extended visitation rights Thursday with their three children.

Cid Torrez's attorney, Richard Della Fera, filed a petition to have the children returned to their father, but Broward Circuit Judge Susan Lebow delayed a decision until later this month.

However, the magistrate judge allowed Torrez additional supervised time with his kids, including for two of their birthdays on May 18 and May 20.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/miramar/fl-cid-torrez-custody-hearing-20120510,0,324236.story

UPDATE

Police divers search another waterway in case of missing Miramar woman

Miramar Police Department divers prepare to search the lake behind the home of Vilet Torrez. (Sun Sentinel/Taimy Alvarez / May 23, 2012)

Sun Sentinel

12:05 p.m. EDT, May 23, 2012
MIRAMAR—
Authorities on Wednesday were searching another waterway in the case of Vilet Torrez, a mother of three who vanished in March.

Members of a multi-agency search task force have scoured several lakes in western Broward since Torrez, 38, was reported missing.

Wednesday morning, divers from the Miramar Police Department were preparing to search the lake directly behind Torrez's home along the 12900 block of Southwest 28th Court.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/miramar/fl-more-search-vilet-torrez-20120523,0,4321958.story

Divers from the Miramar Police Department search the lake behind the home of missing woman Vilet Torrez on Wednesday, May 23, 2012

( Sun Sentinel/Taimy Alvarez / May 23, 2012 )

http://southflorida.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-more-search-vilet-torrez-20120523-002,0,574811.photo

UPDATE

Dispute over missing Miramar woman's children goes through weekend

By Linda Trischitta, Sun Sentinel

8:29 p.m. EDT, May 27, 2012
MIRAMAR—

On Wednesday, it will be two months since Vilet Torrez disappeared. A week after the Miramar mother of three vanished, her estranged husband Cid Torrez temporarily lost custody of the children, and he has sought their return ever since.

On April 6, a judge ordered that the Torrez children — Vilet, 13, Cid, 8, and Marcus, 5 — live with their maternal grandmother after the Department of Children & Families reported an allegation that Torrez said he was going to get a gun and end it all because of the stress of his wife's disappearance, according to testimony.

Late Friday, the Florida Attorney General's Office dismissed its custody case.

But the family on Saturday declined the DCF's request to return the children to their father, Vilet Torrez's sister Nayiva Blanco said.

The family wants a court order before they comply, she said Sunday

Cid Torrez's lawyer Richard Della Fera said Sunday that the Blanco family was acting "in defiance of lawful process. But if I have to get a court order to return the children to their father, I will."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/fl-vilet-torrez-status-20120528,0,6405434.story

Vilet Torrez - Jane Velez Mitchell - 4/18/12

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 28, 2012 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Michelle Parker (Missing 11/17/11 - FL) Press Conference today!

Post by Ann - Tx on Thu May 24, 2012 2:05 am

Notice: Michelle Parker case - FL

FDLE will have a Press Conference at 9:30 am EDT today, 5-24-12, re an update on the Michelle Parker case.
_____

To discuss the Michelle Parker case, her thread is at this Link which is in Missing in the Forum:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3826-michelle-parker-missing-11-17-11?highlight=Michelle+Parker
RC - Forum: Missing -- Michelle Parker -- Missing 11/17/11
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Thu May 24, 2012 2:09 am

tweet from Bob Kealing, WESH reporter, via RC Multi-Media Twitter box on RC Homepage:

bobkealing News conference tomorrow to update multi-agency review of #missingmom #Michelleparker case. Appeared with ex on the People's Court.
3 hours ago · reply · retweet · favorite
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Jane Velez-Mitchell "Show" page on HLN (CNN)

Post by Ann - Tx on Thu May 24, 2012 3:28 am

Notice:

Jane Velez-Mitchell now has her own page on HLN (CNN). If you missed one of her shows, you can check here for an article with video.

The video has an embed code that is compatible with RC and the videos can be embedded on RC!

You might want to save this Link to your FAV:

http://www.hlntv.com/shows/jane-velez-mitchell
HLN-TV (CNN) - Jane Velez-Mitchell Show page

Monday - Friday: 7 pm EDT/ 6 pm CDT
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Mickey Shunick -- Missing 5/19/12 - Lafayette, LA

Post by Ann - Tx on Thu May 24, 2012 7:26 am

Mickey Shunick, a college student at the University of Louisiana - Lafayette, went missing on 5-19-12 in Lafayette, LA.

She was last seen about 2 a.m. as she left a friend's home on her bike. Mickey was going to ride her bike to her home approximately 4 miles away. She never made it home.

She was planning on attending her brother's graduation later on Saturday. Also, her birthday was a few days ago. I think 2 days after she went missing.

She had her backpack when she left her friend's home. Nothing belonging to Mickey has been found, i.e, bicycle, backpack, cell phone, etc.

After days of numerous searches, Mickey is still missing. Yesterday it was announced that Texas EquuSearch (TES) will be going to Lafayette, LA to search for Mickey.

The Mickey Shunick case has gone national and there is extensive media coverage in LA and especially the greater Lafayette area.

If you are interested in this case, please click here:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3831-mickey-shunick-missing-5-19-12-la
RC - Mickey Shunick -- Missing 5/19/12 - LA

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Thu May 24, 2012 8:45 am

Etan Patz: NY
Clipped-

" The New York City police commissioner said Thursday a person who's in custody has implicated himself in the death of Etan Patz, the 6-year-old boy whose disappearance 33 years ago on his way to school helped launch a missing children's movement that put kids' faces on milk cartons.

Commissioner Raymond Kelly said in a statement that further details would be released later Thursday."

http://news.yahoo.com/nypd-person-implicated-etan-patz-death-105648977.html
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu May 24, 2012 9:57 am

Graphic video shows DUI suspect smashing face into FHP cruiser glass

Updated: 6:37 p.m. Wednesday, May 23, 2012 | Posted: 6:25 p.m. Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Graphic video from inside a Florida Highway Patrol cruiser shows an Orlando doctor bashing his head against the back seat divider as he lost his temper with troopers during a DUI arrest.

The suspect, Zach Bird, who works as an anesthesiologist in Titusville, goes berserk inside the FHP cruiser after troopers searched his pockets and found $40,000 in cash.

"All of the officers are stealing my money!" Bird can be heard screaming.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/graphic-video-shows-dui-suspect-smash-face-fhp-cru/nPCsT/
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat on Thu May 24, 2012 11:17 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Graphic video shows DUI suspect smashing face into FHP cruiser glass

Updated: 6:37 p.m. Wednesday, May 23, 2012 | Posted: 6:25 p.m. Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Graphic video from inside a Florida Highway Patrol cruiser shows an Orlando doctor bashing his head against the back seat divider as he lost his temper with troopers during a DUI arrest.

The suspect, Zach Bird, who works as an anesthesiologist in Titusville, goes berserk inside the FHP cruiser after troopers searched his pockets and found $40,000 in cash.

"All of the officers are stealing my money!" Bird can be heard screaming.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/graphic-video-shows-dui-suspect-smash-face-fhp-cru/nPCsT/

Correction:

I belive the correct status for that now would be: "worked"
The suspect, Zach Bird, who worked as an anesthesiologist in Titusville... lol
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme on Thu May 24, 2012 11:35 am

lol@stolat and that avatar

I'd like to know more about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ too.
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Stolat on Thu May 24, 2012 11:50 am

summerthyme wrote:lol@stolat and that avatar

I'd like to know more about the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ too.

no kidding. even a handful of $100's makes a pretty big roll (NOT that I would know!! I'm lucky to find quarters in mine...) That kind of cash would have been bulging out of all his pockets!!

All I know is that I used to be engaged to an anesthegiologist (dodged that bullet) who smoked pot on occassion and I always thought to myself how someone could die on the operating table because he had complete control over their vital functions and could determine if they lived or died based on minor misjudgements on his part. He felt himself invincible and incapable of such errors. Typical of the God complex. I was too young at the time to say anything to anyone about it -- today I would.

Of all the types of doctors out there -- this is not the type you want to have a drinking problem.
Stolat

Back to top Go down

Mickey Shunick missing - featured on Nancy Grace Show tonight!

Post by Ann - Tx on Thu May 24, 2012 6:26 pm

RE: Mickey Shunick missing - Lafayette, LA

Co-ed beauty vanishes on bike

A beautiful young college student vanishes while riding her bike home from a friend's house & misses her brother's graduation. Where is college student Mickey Shunick?

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/
CNn/HLN -- Nancy Grace Show 5/24/12

Tonight, 5/24/12, at 7 pm and 9 pm CDT/ 8 and 10 pm EDT
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri May 25, 2012 2:57 am

http://www.ksla.com/story/18607569/woman-arrested-for-death-of-2-year-old-daughter
KSLA Shrevport, LA 5-23-12

Woman arrested after 2-year-old daughter drowns

Fallon Gautreau (Source: Ascension Parish Sheriff's Office, Drivers License photo)

Rozalynn

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Geneology - Interesting article/video!

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri May 25, 2012 3:54 am

http://www.khou.com/news/KHOU-Anchor-Len-Cannon-does-genealogy-search-to-find-lost-family-history--153896515.html
KHOU Houston, TX 5-24-12

KHOU Anchor Len Cannon does genealogy search to find lost family history

Click to play
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri May 25, 2012 2:54 pm

Article & video
~~~

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/24/us/oregon-children-found/index.html
CNN 5-25-12

By the CNN Wire Staff
Updated 1:19 PM EDT, Fri May 25, 2012

Police still trying to identify three abandoned children

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri May 25, 2012 3:01 pm

InSession tweet via RC Multi-Media Twitter box on Homepage:

InSession Pedro Hernandez, the suspect in Etan Patz's murder & disappearance, will be arraigned from his hospital bed in New York's Bellevue Hospital.
5 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel on Fri May 25, 2012 3:09 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:Location: Portland, OR

Article & video
~~~

http://www.cnn.com/2012/05/24/us/oregon-children-found/index.html
CNN 5-25-12

By the CNN Wire Staff
Updated 1:19 PM EDT, Fri May 25, 2012

Police still trying to identify three abandoned children

What the hell is this world coming to???

Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Fri May 25, 2012 3:21 pm

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=501802
Mother and Daughter Missing Out of Mitchell County

Brittany Hill and her daughter Khloe Wheeler have been missing since about 3:15 p.m. Wednesday afternoon.

Hill was last seen talking to her boyfriend.

Brittany is 23-years-old, five foot seven inches tall with dark red and black hair. She has a piercing in her nose and lip and has stitches in her lip from a recent assault.

Khloe is 2-years-old with brown hair and eyes.

http://www.newswest9.com/story/18621089/colorado-city-police-searching-for-boyfriend-of-missing-mother
Colorado City Police Searching for Boyfriend of Missing Mother

Mitchell County authorities are on the hunt for a man in connection with a mother and daughter who went missing on Wednesday.

Authorities are looking for 21-year-old Rosendo Gonzales.

The Mitchell County Sheriff tells NewsWest 9, 23-year-old Brittney Hill and her two year old daughter, Chloe, were last seen around 3:15 p.m.

Hill was talking to Gonzales and after that we're told she disappeared.

Gonzales was seen on Wednesday by residents in Colorado City but he has not been talked to by law enforcement. Also, he wasn't seen on Thursday.
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri May 25, 2012 5:12 pm

ellejay, thank you for posting the above developing story. I am real interested in following this story in the big country of TX.

For those who may not know, Hailey Dunn went missing from Colorado City, TX. No connection to the current missing mother and child.

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Fri May 25, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Light a Candle for Mickey Shunick at no charge!

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri May 25, 2012 5:18 pm

There is an intense search for Mickey Shunick, a University of Louisiana college student, who went missing on 5/19/12 in Lafayette, LA.

Please take the time to light a candle for Mickey's safe return or that she may be found soon.
There is no charge to light a candle. Thanks!

Click here for details:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3831p60-mickey-shunick-missing-5-19-12-la#142805
RC - Mickey Shunick -- Missing 5/19/12 - LA

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 25, 2012 7:20 pm

MOTHER of 3 ABANDONED CHILDREN FOUND!

3 toddlers found abandoned.

3 toddlers found abandoned in Oregon shed

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel on Fri May 25, 2012 8:17 pm

Just a note.....

You may use any of the new breaking stories & start its own thread (for missing). If you need help, just let one of us know.

Thank you all so much for getting these cases posted.

~Fysty~

Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Fri May 25, 2012 8:26 pm

Police storm building after Indiana gunman frees hostages, shoots himself

By M. Alex Johnson, msnbc.com

Updated at 7:38 p.m. ET: Police tactical officers stormed into an office building in Valparaiso, Ind., late Friday afternoon shortly after a gunman released the last of his several hostages. The man shot himself twice in the head and was in critical condition, police said.

Two gunshots were heard, and tactical officers ran into the building through a shattered window. An ambulance then drove up to the building, and a cheer went up from the crowd gathered outside as someone — presumably the gunman — was brought out on a stetcher.

Read more:
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/05/25/11881035-police-storm-building-after-indiana-gunman-frees-hostages-shoots-himself?lite

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
Julie
Admin

Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Fri May 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Re: The $40K discovered in the pockets of the Doc (?)...
I once has $14K stuffed in my jeans pockets and that was uncomfortable. He must have been wearing cargo pants.
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Fri May 25, 2012 10:17 pm

Silver alert issued for 17-year-old

Updated: Friday, 25 May 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 25 May 2012, 2:00 PM EDT

Brian Graves

MANCHESTER, Conn. (WTNH) -- Police in Manchester have issued a silver alert for a missing 17-year-old.

Brian Graves was last seen on May 25 in Manchester.

The brown hair, blue eyed white male is 6'3" and 170 pounds. He has a mole on his right cheek.

He was last seen wearing new Reebok white sneakers with red and black trim, a black t-shirt, possibly with "MHS"on it. Police say he may have a navy blue LL Bean backpack with him.

Graves drives a silver 2006 Hyundai Sonata with Connecticut Registration 693XYL.

Anyone who knows his whereabouts is asked to contact the Manchester Police Department at 860-645-5500.

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/hartford_cty/silver-alert-issued-for-17-year-old
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Fri May 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Ann - Tx wrote:

http://www.ksla.com/story/18607569/woman-arrested-for-death-of-2-year-old-daughter
KSLA Shrevport, LA 5-23-12

Woman arrested after 2-year-old daughter drowns

Fallon Gautreau (Source: Ascension Parish Sheriff's Office, Drivers License photo)

Rozalynn

Ann - Tx, I watched the local news tonight to get an update on this story & it didn't even make the news. It's really sad that stories on tourism made the news but the preventable death of a precious little girl didn't. It's bad enough she was left by her mother, but the Grand Mother went along for the ride to the store! They should have charged her sorry butt too, imo.

I get so tired of seeng PREVENTABLE DEATHS of children because parent's are so self absorbed they think of themselves before their children. I hope they lock her butt up until she is too old to produce anymore chldren.

Back to top Go down

Geneology - Interesting article/video!

Post by Ann - Tx on Sat May 26, 2012 12:43 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
http://www.khou.com/news/KHOU-Anchor-Len-Cannon-does-genealogy-search-to-find-lost-family-history--153896515.html
KHOU Houston, TX 5-24-12

KHOU Anchor Len Cannon does genealogy search to find lost family history

Click to play

This is the next part to the above story:

http://www.khou.com/news/DNA-results-bring-more-clarity-to-KHOU-Anchor-Len-Cannons-past-154316335.html
KHOU Houston, TX 5-25-12

DNA results bring more clarity to KHOU Anchor Len Cannon’s past

Click to play
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Sat May 26, 2012 12:47 am

art tart, I thought they'd have a follow-up. Who in their right mind would go off and leave a small child like that?

What were they thinking? Their irresponsibility caused the death of little Rozalynn.
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Sat May 26, 2012 1:01 am

Unimaginable .. and such a beautiful little girl. Reminds me of Caylee... so pretty. Wonder if the mother felt like grandma gave her daughter too much attention. Is there a Grand father they can blame this on?
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top