Casey Anthony served with subpoena

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Casey Anthony served with subpoena

Post by Trueblue on Mon May 28, 2012 9:32 pm

I agree I dont think she will run either, and they will not get much information out of her because as you say she will invoke her 5th amendment rights. She has got away with so much already, I guess the Devil looks after his own.
Trueblue
Trueblue

Posts : 7925
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 79
Location : down under
Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony served with subpoena

Post by SweetT on Mon May 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Trueblue wrote:I agree I dont think she will run either, and they will not get much information out of her because as you say she will invoke her 5th amendment rights. She has got away with so much already, I guess the Devil looks after his own.


It appears he does, otherwise we wouldn't have all these missing children and noone being held accountable.
SweetT
SweetT

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony served with subpoena

Post by Tamta on Mon May 28, 2012 10:22 pm

I'm going to steal Art Tart's expression:

I don't give a rat's ass what she does.

It's just too bad she didn't get landed with a wrongful death suit.
Tamta
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony served with subpoena

Post by SweetT on Mon May 28, 2012 10:34 pm

Tamta wrote:I'm going to steal Art Tart's expression:

I don't give a rat's ass what she does.

It's just too bad she didn't get landed with a wrongful death suit.

Yea a civil suit..maybe George would be up to that task.
SweetT
SweetT

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony served with subpoena

Post by Julie on Mon May 28, 2012 10:37 pm

SweetT wrote:
Tamta wrote:I'm going to steal Art Tart's expression:

I don't give a rat's ass what she does.

It's just too bad she didn't get landed with a wrongful death suit.

Yea a civil suit..maybe George would be up to that task.

He'd need Cindy's approval first, and that wouldn't happen.

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
Julie
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27996
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 30
Location : raising money for eva's medical bills
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony served with subpoena

Post by Tamta on Mon May 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Julie wrote:
SweetT wrote:
Tamta wrote:I'm going to steal Art Tart's expression:

I don't give a rat's ass what she does.

It's just too bad she didn't get landed with a wrongful death suit.

Yea a civil suit..maybe George would be up to that task.

He'd need Cindy's approval first, and that wouldn't happen.

Never.
Tamta
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony served with subpoena

Post by SweetT on Mon May 28, 2012 10:43 pm

Julie wrote:
SweetT wrote:
Tamta wrote:I'm going to steal Art Tart's expression:

I don't give a rat's ass what she does.

It's just too bad she didn't get landed with a wrongful death suit.

Yea a civil suit..maybe George would be up to that task.

He'd need Cindy's approval first, and that wouldn't happen.

So true..and sad at the same time.
SweetT
SweetT

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony served with subpoena

Post by khintx on Mon May 28, 2012 11:00 pm

Time will tell. I don't think she cares about anyone but herself. I say she'll do a runner.

kh
khintx
khintx

Posts : 4022
Join date : 2009-10-15
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony served with subpoena

Post by SweetT on Mon May 28, 2012 11:05 pm

Not appearing for court would put her in contempt of court. Would they extradite? Usually probably not, but this is a high profile case so I don't know.
SweetT
SweetT

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony served with subpoena

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum