Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Chickenbutt on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:35 pm

All these cases do have a hidden benefit or two. It teaches us what not to do with/to our kids lest they turn out like CA.
avatar
Chickenbutt

Posts : 1509
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Julie on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:40 pm

So true. I would never have been allowed to stay living at home clearly lying about having a job, etc. Back then paychecks were paper form only. They were able to see the paychecks. I had to pay rent, and buy my own luxury items, cigs, wine coolers, Salon Selectives shampoo & conditioner, LOL, stuff like that. (Their brand wasn't good enough for me, LOL) They paid all the regular food bills though, that was part of my "rent".

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27951
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 30
Location : recovering from knee surgery
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Chickenbutt on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:44 pm

I left home at 16 and never went back, so I paid my way too. Since then I have always paid my way. It was a most valuable lesson. And I learned that Suave Shampoo was just as good as Salon Slelectives...lol
avatar
Chickenbutt

Posts : 1509
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Julie on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:54 pm

LOL, I have Suave in my bathroom right now. It is just as good, but I didn't think that way back then.
Those valuable lessons are the best ways for young adults to grow up.
It's like there's a reality that hits you that stuff costs money, and if you want it, you have to earn it yourself.
Casey didn't learn that.

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27951
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 30
Location : recovering from knee surgery
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by snowbird on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:05 pm

art tart wrote:I received my PEOPLE Mag today & there is a 3 page spread on KC. The article is titled: "The Strange Lonely Life of Casey Anthony." I checked the link for People & KC's article isn't listed but it is included in the mag, right after the 6 page article on TomKat/Katie's saga.

There is a BOOK excerpt from Baez, it is interesting that Baez said the Courtroom low point for him was when the Prosecutor's played the FIRST jail phone call KC made to the ANT house. KC's friend said: "If anything happened to Caylee Casey, I will just die." KC's response. "OMG! Calling you guys is a huge waste of time!" Baez stated: "It was terrible, he leaned over & said to KC, IF THIS JURY doesn't kill you, I will."

Article also said GA/CA got $ 600,000.00 from Dr. Phil. I bet that really chapped KC's butt. Poor KC, she relies on the kindness of stranger's giving her money, CA sends KC money which is NO suprise. No suprise too is that GA is now feeling more forgiving towards KC.

SHOUT out to Gas Can George: You idiot, you moron, your daughter & Mason are going to fabricate a diary to SELL, you are going to be the FALL GUY yet again, damn, grow up GA!
Did the article really say that George is more forgiving toward Casey? Well, if that true then I believe he was in on the molestation in order to get her but off. He said on Dr. Phil that he believe that Casey had something to do with the killing of his grandchild and stated he did not molest Casey. Now, he is forgiving about what her killing his grandchild or saying he is a pervert or may be both. I was feeling sorry for him again after Baez book, now not so much.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by snowbird on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:14 pm

Julie wrote:LOL, I have Suave in my bathroom right now. It is just as good, but I didn't think that way back then.
Those valuable lessons are the best ways for young adults to grow up.
It's like there's a reality that hits you that stuff costs money, and if you want it, you have to earn it yourself.
Casey didn't learn that.
You are correct, Casey never had her own money to buy anything because she didn't work. However, why work when you can steal the money out of your parents checking account, grandpa checking and even friends and not have anything happen to you as the result of her stealing.
Now she is been out for almost a year and it is the same story, poor Casey she can't get a job so she lives off of other people money while she stuffs her face and sit in front of computer. Nothing has changed for her and she is living just like she wants to off other people. Of course she needs a big book deal because poor thing she just can't work. Yet she has been on probation for almost a year and hasn't even gotten her GED.
Even if she get a book deal she will blow right through the money because she doesn't know what work is to make money. She will never know the value of a dollar. What a waste of life and IMO she will always be a waste of life. She will be in trouble again I have no doubt it is only a matter of time.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Trueblue on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Snowbird, I have always believed that George was as you say in on the molestation to get her butt off, that's why they gave so many scenarios to confuse the jury and that is exactly what happened. Those 12 idiots never checked any evidence they just took the word of Jose Baez and blamed George. I think that is why George cannot sue now because he allowed it. And it worked!!!
avatar
Trueblue

Posts : 7925
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 79
Location : down under
Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Guest on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:32 pm

snowbird shared:

Did the article really say that George is more forgiving toward Casey? Well, if that true then I believe he was in on the molestation in order to get her but off. He said on Dr. Phil that he believe that Casey had something to do with the killing of his grandchild and stated he did not molest Casey. Now, he is forgiving about what her killing his grandchild or saying he is a pervert or may be both. I was feeling sorry for him again after Baez book, now not so much..

snowbird, the article said: "George has been working on forgiveness & is willing to consider reconciling with Casey," a friend of GA's says.

Too, the article says George is gainfully employed as a "safety compliance officer"for an electrical contractor & Lee works as "project manager" for the same company. I think I remember reading that Mallory's dad owns the company. The article too said Tubesocks, I mean Lee, wants a relationship w/KC & CA talks to KC daily.

I bet KC is so pissed about the $ 600,000.00. She probably thinks she deserves at least half, after all, because she was the murderer of Caylee & made it possible for the Anthony's to scam the public doing endless interviews. I'm through ranting, I am NEVER going to be over the fact that there is never goingto be Justice for Caylee, UNTIL, KC is locked up again for future crimes, just like OJ.





Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by snowbird on Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:42 pm

Trueblue wrote:Snowbird, I have always believed that George was as you say in on the molestation to get her butt off, that's why they gave so many scenarios to confuse the jury and that is exactly what happened. Those 12 idiots never checked any evidence they just took the word of Jose Baez and blamed George. I think that is why George cannot sue now because he allowed it. And it worked!!!
I guess that is why he had no comment about Baez book. It feels like my gut has been punched again, I feel like when I heard the not guilty verdict. I can't wait until they all go away.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by glazier on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:23 pm

I feel everybody's anger, part of me wishes I didn't start searching for Ant related items last month. I think it was last Aug or so I did a complete 180 and BLACKOUT of the whole Sick demented Clan.
These past few days have been like getting my nose rubbed in it. Makes you wish life was like an old time movie where NOBODY was allowed to get away with Murder, even if they beat the wrap in court, some ironic situation would pop up to 'take care' of them. Hopefully one day....

glazier

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-06-23
Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Julie on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:27 pm

snowbird wrote:
Julie wrote:LOL, I have Suave in my bathroom right now. It is just as good, but I didn't think that way back then.
Those valuable lessons are the best ways for young adults to grow up.
It's like there's a reality that hits you that stuff costs money, and if you want it, you have to earn it yourself.
Casey didn't learn that.
You are correct, Casey never had her own money to buy anything because she didn't work. However, why work when you can steal the money out of your parents checking account, grandpa checking and even friends and not have anything happen to you as the result of her stealing.
Now she is been out for almost a year and it is the same story, poor Casey she can't get a job so she lives off of other people money while she stuffs her face and sit in front of computer. Nothing has changed for her and she is living just like she wants to off other people. Of course she needs a big book deal because poor thing she just can't work. Yet she has been on probation for almost a year and hasn't even gotten her GED.
Even if she get a book deal she will blow right through the money because she doesn't know what work is to make money. She will never know the value of a dollar. What a waste of life and IMO she will always be a waste of life. She will be in trouble again I have no doubt it is only a matter of time.

If I would have stolen from my grandparents, I'd be ashamed into a different state!

If I would have falsely accused my Dad of the stuff Casey accused George of, I'd be ashamed out of existence!

I think Casey has no shame. No morals. No ethics code.

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27951
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 30
Location : recovering from knee surgery
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Julie on Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:31 pm

glazier wrote:I feel everybody's anger, part of me wishes I didn't start searching for Ant related items last month. I think it was last Aug or so I did a complete 180 and BLACKOUT of the whole Sick demented Clan.
These past few days have been like getting my nose rubbed in it. Makes you wish life was like an old time movie where NOBODY was allowed to get away with Murder, even if they beat the wrap in court, some ironic situation would pop up to 'take care' of them. Hopefully one day....

Yeah, remember The Bad Seed? Rhoda got hers. Lightning zap. Casey should have been standing at the bottom of that tree where they found Caylee. Remember lightning zapped the tree?

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27951
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 30
Location : recovering from knee surgery
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by snowbird on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:07 pm

Julie wrote:
glazier wrote:I feel everybody's anger, part of me wishes I didn't start searching for Ant related items last month. I think it was last Aug or so I did a complete 180 and BLACKOUT of the whole Sick demented Clan.
These past few days have been like getting my nose rubbed in it. Makes you wish life was like an old time movie where NOBODY was allowed to get away with Murder, even if they beat the wrap in court, some ironic situation would pop up to 'take care' of them. Hopefully one day....

Yeah, remember The Bad Seed? Rhoda got hers. Lightning zap. Casey should have been standing at the bottom of that tree where they found Caylee. Remember lightning zapped the tree?
Yep, it was very impressive. Cindy told Dr. Phil that she prayed that if Caylee drown that Casey would get off not exact words. I guess she forgot about the lightening strike.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by sitemama on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:18 pm

Just like OJ. He was found not guilty with the help of the Kardashian's dad, but he got it in the end. I read somewhere this past week that now they think OJ's son did the killings, and I have said that since it happened. He hated Nicole because she broke up his mom's marriage to OJ. I really hope they check further into this, especially for the Goldman family.

_________________
"Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven" -----Henry Ward Beecher
avatar
sitemama
Admin

Posts : 29916
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 77
Location : Caldwell/Catawba County, NC
Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by snowbird on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:29 pm

sitemama wrote:Just like OJ. He was found not guilty with the help of the Kardashian's dad, but he got it in the end. I read somewhere this past week that now they think OJ's son did the killings, and I have said that since it happened. He hated Nicole because she broke up his mom's marriage to OJ. I really hope they check further into this, especially for the Goldman family.
Who is Kardashian's dad? Was he one of the attorneys?
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by sitemama on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Yes, he was the defense atty with the black hair with the grey streak through it. Remember?

_________________
"Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven" -----Henry Ward Beecher
avatar
sitemama
Admin

Posts : 29916
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 77
Location : Caldwell/Catawba County, NC
Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Freckles on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:12 am

sitemama wrote:Just like OJ. He was found not guilty with the help of the Kardashian's dad, but he got it in the end. I read somewhere this past week that now they think OJ's son did the killings, and I have said that since it happened. He hated Nicole because she broke up his mom's marriage to OJ. I really hope they check further into this, especially for the Goldman family.
It was the removal of the golf bag that lit the candle on that stick of dynamite for me.
Cut finger, flight, the whole sickening mess. The fact the PD NEVER punished OJ for all the "house calls" they made when Nicole had to call 911 because he was beating the crap out of her!

Last I had heard, the dau was "floundering" in life. Wonder how the son is doing? Hope those kids can get a solid anchor. Maybe turn back to the Brown family.

Too much grief in such a short time. Are these crimes getting worse and more frequent or is it just me?
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16649
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Nene_Please on Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:36 am

No crimes are getting worse and this burning of the bodies seems that evil has taken over everyones moral thinking. This has bother me more and more and ask my husband if these people that commit these crimes born this way and do they just wake up one day and decide that they are going to kill someone cause they do not care anymore. We have gone from the father just working to both parents working and now divorce causing the children to be pulled from one home to another. And most parents even do not marry so the kids never have a stable home and the dinner meal with both parents to sit down and discuss their daily events with. Most are left to find someone that will listen to them and also care if they breath or not. I have grandkids of broken homes and I make sure they know that anytime they can stay at my home but that both of their parents love them with all their heart. They all call my house their home or some say Papas house lol. I have 2 right now that the Mom decides once a year she needs space so we take them in so my son can work anfd the mom goes along her merry way sometimes not even talking to them for 2 weeks. Believe me I let her know my home is open to her to be here with them but she just does not care. You take the time to make a home for them just like Cindy did but she seem to like the control thing which I do not even try because the kids have parents no matter if it is on a part time basis and no grandparents should ever feel they are the parents unless one or both are died
avatar
Nene_Please

Posts : 227
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 62
Location : Heart of Texas
Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by snowbird on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:58 am

Casey Anthony: Baez criticizes investigators, Ashton in new
book

“They got out of that trial with egg on their face and instead of quietly sticking their tail between their legs, they went out and held a press conference and talked about how professional they were,” said Baez

Baez wrote that despite the fact he won, he doesn't believe Casey got a fair trial because some of the rulings on motions that went against him.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Trueblue on Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:01 pm

Baez seems to me to be a very bitter and jealous man.
He is wrong about Jeff Ashton and his team, they did an excellent job, very professional in every way.
Now Baez is making excuses about the rulings against him, in my opinion he should have more against him for poor unprofessional behavior on his part.
avatar
Trueblue

Posts : 7925
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 79
Location : down under
Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by snowbird on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:28 am

Trueblue wrote:Baez seems to me to be a very bitter and jealous man.
He is wrong about Jeff Ashton and his team, they did an excellent job, very professional in every way.
Now Baez is making excuses about the rulings against him, in my opinion he should have more against him for poor unprofessional behavior on his part.
To me he is like a little boy on the play ground, not a grown man. They don't like me, they are always picking on me. I know why he gets along with Casey, nothing is ever his fault he will never take responsibility for any thing he did wrong. It is always someone else fault.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Julie on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:38 pm

Someone had a good point. Don't know if it was here or at a different site. Casey said George STOPPED molesting her when she was around 12 years old. Caylee was born when Casey was 19, so how does Bozo think George could be the daddy?

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27951
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 30
Location : recovering from knee surgery
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Chickenbutt on Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:46 pm

Julie, from the book, page 241...
"According to Weitz, Casey indicated that sex with her father continued on a less frequent basis up to the time she became pregnant with Caylee. Casey was twenty. When Weitz asked her who was the father, she told him she thought it could have been her father, but she said she also could have gotten pregnant at a party with coworkers from Univerasl Studios, during which her date drugged her drink, she passed out, and he raped her"
avatar
Chickenbutt

Posts : 1509
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by sitemama on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:21 pm

she also could have gotten pregnant at a party with coworkers from Univerasl Studios, during which her date drugged her drink, she passed out, and he raped her"

Oh yell, drugged and passed out and raped! Because she is such a good girl, she wouldn't have given it up if she were sober.

Laughing BS lol! That's all I have to say!

_________________
"Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven" -----Henry Ward Beecher
avatar
sitemama
Admin

Posts : 29916
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 77
Location : Caldwell/Catawba County, NC
Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Chickenbutt on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Sitemama, just so you know, I'm not commenting on the truthfulness of the assertions, just quoting the book.
avatar
Chickenbutt

Posts : 1509
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by sitemama on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:51 pm

I realize that CB, it just shows what liars KC and Bozo are. I knew you were quoting from the book. How much are we going to pay to hear more of their lies?

_________________
"Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven" -----Henry Ward Beecher
avatar
sitemama
Admin

Posts : 29916
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 77
Location : Caldwell/Catawba County, NC
Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Chickenbutt on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:01 pm

Sitemama, I can't say who here has or has not purchased the book, but I did. Let me tell you why. I watched the trial, I read the discovery, and I read Jeff's book. I like to be well informed and to do that I have to have all the information in order to have a well rounded opinion. I can't say what is truthful or what is a lie in Jose's book, just as I can't in Jeff's book. But, imo, you cannot logically discuss all the events without having all the information. Notice I didn't say facts. So I read Jose's book, it gave me things to think about, things to compare with Jeff's account and the evidence released. I can't say whether my opinions have changed, and I'm not sure I would say if they had changed. But in my quest for answers to MY questions, I purchased and read the book. If everyone else thinks I am contributing to a liar and a sleaze, so be it.
avatar
Chickenbutt

Posts : 1509
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by sitemama on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:48 pm

CB, I did not mean to upset you in any way. I keep forgetting we have new members here, but just after the trial was over, most of here agreed we would not buy nor pay for anything that would contribute to KC, Bozo nor the Ant's.

Sorry if I stepped on your toes, did not mean to do that at all.

_________________
"Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven" -----Henry Ward Beecher
avatar
sitemama
Admin

Posts : 29916
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 77
Location : Caldwell/Catawba County, NC
Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Chickenbutt on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Nope Sitemama you did not upset me at all. I have thick skin. If you all made a promise not to purchase the book, then that is what you should do. I found that I wanted to hear his side of the story for a complete picture of the case. Whether I agree with him is beside the point. I think it is difficult to discuss something without all the info, whether you agree with/believe that info. But if you all are comfortable reading excerpts and commenting on those, then enjoy.
avatar
Chickenbutt

Posts : 1509
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Trueblue on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:01 am

CB, have you learnt anything new from reading the book?
Or is it the same as what the court had showed us.
I would be interested to know, but like most of us here we dont want to buy the book.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and it is your right to do what you want.
avatar
Trueblue

Posts : 7925
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 79
Location : down under
Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:20 am

Trueblue, yes actually I did learn some new things. Things that I'm not sure people on this thread want to hear. I learned that Jose is a religious man who loves his wife and family. I learned that he left his home early every morning to stop by the church to pray for strength and guidance.
I learned that even if he told Dom Casey to call him before calling 911 if he found Caylees body is not unethical, illegal nor is it unusual.
Yes, I learned a lot. I won't say how much of it I believe, but I see Jose a little bit differently now. Better or worse you ask? I'm not sure I should say. My opinion is you have to read the book and develop your own opinions. Some may believe some things, but not others. Some have their minds set already and no matter what they read will not change it. So my opinion is of no consequence.
avatar
Chickenbutt

Posts : 1509
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Trueblue on Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:23 am

thanks CB, that is very interesting that he went to church to ask for strength and guidance. He could not go to a better place, and some of his staff were Christians also I believe. I think because Casey got off was a great shock to everybody that thought she was guilty, and there was so much anger about it all.
avatar
Trueblue

Posts : 7925
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 79
Location : down under
Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Julie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:50 am

Chickenbutt wrote:Julie, from the book, page 241...
"According to Weitz, Casey indicated that sex with her father continued on a less frequent basis up to the time she became pregnant with Caylee. Casey was twenty. When Weitz asked her who was the father, she told him she thought it could have been her father, but she said she also could have gotten pregnant at a party with coworkers from Univerasl Studios, during which her date drugged her drink, she passed out, and he raped her"

Yeah, I've heard the party story before. The problem is that Bozo believes her stories. If the above is what he wrote, there's a couple of mistakes. 1) Casey was born March 1986. She would have gotten pregnant around November 2004. She was 18 when she got pregnant, turned 19 the following March, and had Caylee in August when she was still 19. 2) Casey didn't have coworkers from Universal Studios, seeing she wasn't employed there at the time. So do I believe the stuff about George, no. Whoever was at the party probably knew Casey well enough that a date rape drug wasn't even necessary, she was ready willing and able 24/7.

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27951
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 30
Location : recovering from knee surgery
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:46 am

Just quoting the book Julie, no need to convince me.
avatar
Chickenbutt

Posts : 1509
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Julie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:53 am

CB - that was more for Bozo2 , the big stupid

Very Happy

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27951
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 30
Location : recovering from knee surgery
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Gia on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:44 am

sitemama wrote:
she also could have gotten pregnant at a party with coworkers from Univerasl Studios, during which her date drugged her drink, she passed out, and he raped her"

Oh yell, drugged and passed out and raped! Because she is such a good girl, she wouldn't have given it up if she were sober.

Laughing BS lol! That's all I have to say!

Isn't it just amazing how kc ant somehow-or-the-other is always the victim. Despite being a proven pathalogical liar, a kleptomaniac of note and a child eliminator, nothing in her past was ever as a consequence of her actions. And of course she just isn't the type to have a one night stand so the date rape drug story has to be true roflao

kc ant is not the average girl next door unless the norm for the "girl next door" is to lie, steal, shift the blame and murder. And as for Baez's book, IMO it is nothing more than a feeble attempt to win some acclaim and to seek approval and understanding that he so desperately seems to need. It has obviously been a point of contention that he didn't get the respect, approval and understanding that he seems to feel he deserves despite a shitty performance during the trial and winning due to a lazy jury. Personally, if he wants me to believe his alternative fantasy then he needs to provide a story that adds up to the facts as the one put forward during the trial and repeated in his book is full of gaping holes. barf
avatar
Gia

Posts : 174
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 52
Location : South Africa
Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:48 am

Gia, did you read the book?
avatar
Chickenbutt

Posts : 1509
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Gia on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:03 am

Hi Chickenbutt.

No I didn't. At another forum that I belong to, one person read the book and then gave us a summary containing the pertinent points from each chapter.

Did you read it and if yes what is your opinion of it?
avatar
Gia

Posts : 174
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 52
Location : South Africa
Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Julie on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:13 am

Remember Casey told Cindy that she couldn't possibly! be pregnant because she never had sex before.

roflao

Bozo2 must believe that too. I'm surprised he didn't mention that in his book, or did he?

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27951
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 30
Location : recovering from knee surgery
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:22 am

Yes Gia I did. As I said previously, my opinion of Jose has changed a little. I am not sure I would tell how or why that opinion has changed. Now, I am not saying that he is honest, upstanding or anything like that. What I am saying is that Jose did a job, and obviously did it well enough for the jury to find her not guilty. Whether or not the jury was lazy, not paying attention or whatever, Jose did his job. I did see things I didn't know, and some things were a little more clear to me. I find it hard to discuss the book with people that have promised not to buy the book and hear things second hand. Again, I am glad you all are sticking to your convictions and not buying the book if that's how you feel. But unless you read the whole book unedited, I'm not sure you can discuss it in depth.
avatar
Chickenbutt

Posts : 1509
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:23 am

Julie wrote:Remember Casey told Cindy that she couldn't possibly! be pregnant because she never had sex before.

roflao

Bozo2 must believe that too. I'm surprised he didn't mention that in his book, or did he?

Yes Julie he did mention it.
avatar
Chickenbutt

Posts : 1509
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Gia on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:08 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Yes Gia I did. As I said previously, my opinion of Jose has changed a little. I am not sure I would tell how or why that opinion has changed. Now, I am not saying that he is honest, upstanding or anything like that. What I am saying is that Jose did a job, and obviously did it well enough for the jury to find her not guilty. Whether or not the jury was lazy, not paying attention or whatever, Jose did his job. I did see things I didn't know, and some things were a little more clear to me. I find it hard to discuss the book with people that have promised not to buy the book and hear things second hand. Again, I am glad you all are sticking to your convictions and not buying the book if that's how you feel. But unless you read the whole book unedited, I'm not sure you can discuss it in depth.

I agree. In spite of being loathe to spend money on it but in terms of applying an open minded approach I will more than likely read it if for no other reason than to be open to hearing both sides.

avatar
Gia

Posts : 174
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 52
Location : South Africa
Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Gia, you verbalized my point exactly.
avatar
Chickenbutt

Posts : 1509
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Willow123 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:47 pm

I would like to hear what the book had to say. JMO
What site was it that went over it chapter by chapter?
That would be an interesting read.

Willow123

Posts : 336
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by angiefly2 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:39 pm

I would like to read the book as well. I just do not have the money to purchase it. But if I did then I would read it in a heart beat. I feel like CB and Gia, I want to hear both sides. I believe it's up to the reader to believe what they want and leave the rest behind. JMHO
avatar
angiefly2

Posts : 362
Join date : 2012-02-29
Location : In lurk mode
Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by One Wonders on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Willow123 wrote:I would like to hear what the book had to say. JMO
What site was it that went over it chapter by chapter?
That would be an interesting read.

If you go to Amazon you can read the reviews.
Websleuths has much info from the book and has very interesting info on some South Park things.
avatar
One Wonders

Posts : 457
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : Big Sky Country
Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by One Wonders on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:10 pm

Here is another link to Hal Bodecker's blogs from the Olando Sentinel
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/07/casey-anthony-who-will-she-borrow-from-next.html
avatar
One Wonders

Posts : 457
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : Big Sky Country
Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by angiefly2 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:06 pm

I wonder how many people on here really bought the book but are "ashamed" to say so, because they "vowed" to people on this site that they would NEVER buy the book. Also there are many people asking CB about what is in the book... If you are that interested in what Baez wrote then why not just buy it?
avatar
angiefly2

Posts : 362
Join date : 2012-02-29
Location : In lurk mode
Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Trueblue on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:46 pm

I did not buy the book because Baez believed CA and was convinced that George had something to do with the murder, so he threw in more possibilities to cause reasonable doubt. I watched the trial and that was enough for me. WE did decide here that we would not buy the book because we did not want Baez, CA, or any of the Anthony's to make money off Caylee's death.
Everyone has to make up their own mind, it is their choice
and I respect that.
avatar
Trueblue

Posts : 7925
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 79
Location : down under
Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Trueblue on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:51 pm

Here is another site that you might be interested in:

karma4caylee.com
by Linda Paris.
avatar
Trueblue

Posts : 7925
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 79
Location : down under
Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum