Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by One Wonders on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:53 pm

angiefly2 wrote:I wonder how many people on here really bought the book but are "ashamed" to say so, because they "vowed" to people on this site that they would NEVER buy the book. Also there are many people asking CB about what is in the book... If you are that interested in what Baez wrote then why not just buy it?

Why waste your hard earned money on lining JB's pockets when you can read it anywhere on the net? Very Happy
avatar
One Wonders

Posts : 457
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : Big Sky Country
Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by glazier on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:23 am

Eventually(maybe by the end of this tear) you will be able to buy remaindered(sp?) copies for pennies on the dollar.
I have to be honest here, it makes me a little sick to my stomach mixed with a hopeless feeling that people from Caylee's side of the fence would send $money Baez's way.
Hopeless in that this shows me people will eventually breakdown and buy items that directly/indirectly reward a baby murderer. My heart always held hope that the various boycotts would work, but my more practical side knew it was inevitable that KC will profit from her evil deed. This is not ment to criticize anyone, just reality as I see it.

glazier

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-06-23
Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Six of One on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:18 pm

BrowncoatWhit wrote:My husband saw this headline and quipped, "Well there goes the neighborhood!"

LOL! Best retort ever to Baez calling KC the girl next door. :rofl:

(So, yeah, I'm a little late in catching up on this thread. Bettah late than nevah!)
avatar
Six of One

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : hither/thither
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Six of One on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:33 pm

snowbird wrote:Casey Anthony: Baez criticizes investigators, Ashton in new
book

“They got out of that trial with egg on their face and instead of quietly sticking their tail between their legs, they went out and held a press conference and talked about how professional they were,” said Baez

Baez wrote that despite the fact he won, he doesn't believe Casey got a fair trial because some of the rulings on motions that went against him.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news

Baez is such a poor winner loser.

Alrighty, if he wants to revisit court rulings, let's talk about those sanctions for discovery violations.
avatar
Six of One

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : hither/thither
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Six of One on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:40 pm

CB, I appreciate your point of view and the open-mindedness it took to read the book. :) I know it would be very hard for me to do, given my prior formed views of Baez and the excerpts I've read.
avatar
Six of One

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : hither/thither
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Six of One on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:51 pm

Well, time to close off this wall'o'Six posts, I guess. :) I feel badly, coming so late to the convo and adding comments when others have moved on (in more ways than one). I spent all that time (or so it feels, ow!) making a video or two. Dang things take a lot out of a body, I tell ya. :)

Jose, this one's for you.

avatar
Six of One

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : hither/thither
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by CuriousPortlander on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:20 am

Six of One wrote:Well, time to close off this wall'o'Six posts, I guess. :) I feel badly, coming so late to the convo and adding comments when others have moved on (in more ways than one). I spent all that time (or so it feels, ow!) making a video or two. Dang things take a lot out of a body, I tell ya. :)

Jose, this one's for you.

Hey, Six of One - Welcome to Reality Chatter! Glad you found your way here. So good to "see" you again!

Love the video!
avatar
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Posts : 3293
Join date : 2012-05-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Six of One on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:47 am

Thanks, CP. It was a labor of love--especially the Samuel L. Jackson cameo. lol

Great to be here and see you, too ((hugs))

[ETA: There's another vid near the end of the verdict anniversary thread. Not trying to push myself. I think you'll like it. It's for all of us, both a retrospective and, I hope, a pleasing memento.]
avatar
Six of One

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : hither/thither
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by glazier on Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:51 am

Oh WOW, Six of One! Now there's a Blast from the Past,
sight for sore eyes, Hinky-Exile! bounce
One of the funniest posters evah!
Welcome!

glazier

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-06-23
Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by snowbird on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:50 am

Six of One wrote:
snowbird wrote:Casey Anthony: Baez criticizes investigators, Ashton in new
book

“They got out of that trial with egg on their face and instead of quietly sticking their tail between their legs, they went out and held a press conference and talked about how professional they were,” said Baez

Baez wrote that despite the fact he won, he doesn't believe Casey got a fair trial because some of the rulings on motions that went against him.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news

Baez is such a poor winner loser.

Alrighty, if he wants to revisit court rulings, let's talk about those sanctions for discovery violations.
Nice to see you, I use to be piglet didn't post to much.
The court rulings about the discovery violations, is probably one of the rulings that he his upset about. To me he is like Casey, nothing is his fault. Everybody is against him.
I am sure he believes in his mind he has done nothing wrong, after all the bar even clear him.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Weeziethm on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:25 am

glazier wrote:Oh WOW, Six of One! Now there's a Blast from the Past,
sight for sore eyes, Hinky-Exile! bounce
One of the funniest posters evah!
Welcome!

SIX....yippee! The fastest screen shot gal EVAH!!! Great to see you - and thanks for the LOL.
avatar
Weeziethm

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-05-12
Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Six of One on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:38 pm

lolol!

*shoots off multiple screencaps* Woo-hooo!

Great to see you guys! xoxoxo
avatar
Six of One

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : hither/thither
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Six of One on Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:42 pm

snowbird wrote:
Six of One wrote:

Baez is such a poor winner loser.

Alrighty, if he wants to revisit court rulings, let's talk about those sanctions for discovery violations.
Nice to see you, I use to be piglet didn't post to much.
The court rulings about the discovery violations, is probably one of the rulings that he his upset about. To me he is like Casey, nothing is his fault. Everybody is against him.
I am sure he believes in his mind he has done nothing wrong, after all the bar even clear him.


It's going to be funny when he tries to walk on water.

Very Happy
avatar
Six of One

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : hither/thither
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Six of One on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Well, I must admit to being twitchy this morning. Things are just not moving fast enough for me in the Drew Peterson trial--opening statements do not begin until Tuesday--and I feel the urge to post.

Baez came up with a novel (<--heh) way to promote his book on FaceBook. He's offered to send an 8x10 glossy of himself to anyone who posts a pic of themselves holding his book on his FB page. I know: ha ha ha. It is sooooo tempting, is it not?

So, at the risk of appearing to be a total jerk and/or shameless hussy, here's another vid. "Art Project: Holding Baez's Book."

avatar
Six of One

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : hither/thither
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Justice4all on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Six of One wrote:Well, I must admit to being twitchy this morning. Things are just not moving fast enough for me in the Drew Peterson trial--opening statements do not begin until Tuesday--and I feel the urge to post.

Baez came up with a novel (<--heh) way to promote his book on FaceBook. He's offered to send an 8x10 glossy of himself to anyone who posts a pic of themselves holding his book on his FB page. I know: ha ha ha. It is sooooo tempting, is it not?

So, at the risk of appearing to be a total jerk and/or shameless hussy, here's another vid. "Art Project: Holding Baez's Book."

Does the 8x10 come with a set of darts? Even if it does, I would never post a pic of myself holding his book unless the book was in flames.
avatar
Justice4all
Admin

Posts : 9745
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 43
Location : Michigan
Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Six of One on Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:44 pm

Justice4all wrote:
Does the 8x10 come with a set of darts? Even if it does, I would never post a pic of myself holding his book unless the book was in flames.

lol!

As for a "holding Baez's book" pic--I could make something in that line if you'd like. :rofl:


avatar
Six of One

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : hither/thither
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by wonderingwhy on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:55 pm

Six of One..OMG..Those videos are great!! Thanks for a laugh this afternoon..
avatar
wonderingwhy

Posts : 100
Join date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Six of One on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 am

Hi, Wondering Why. :) Glad you enjoyed the vids. A sunny spot or two in the blight of Baez book news.
avatar
Six of One

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : hither/thither
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Gia on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:11 am

Whew! Well I finally finished reading "the masterpiece" and wouldn't even know how to best describe it.

After reading some of the feedback from others who had already finished it, I had an expectation that after reading it, I would see this case differently and possibly change my view on the outcome ... or should I say ... be more accepting and understanding of it.

In my own personal opinion, a plus for the book is that it does raise a few questions and it allows the reader to see the human man hiding behind the arrogant facade. To be fair, regardless of Baez's skills, this was a difficult and long journey and I do believe he did "some" things right. For example not allowing kc any contact with her family and keeping her from LE at all costs.

My overall view of the book though is that it is nothing more than a therapy piece for Baez. It lacks credibility as it is not based on all the facts, but purely his own theories. It also became a hardship to read it because I kept on having to go back and forth to check the facts. A common theme is that he lists the evidence and those facts that support his theory, but omits those that don't, which I took as an insult to the reader. The trial is over, the verdict is final, and we are not the jury, so for heavens sake, the least he could do was provide a well thought out reasoning rather than presenting a one-sided, and in many instances, a short sighted view.

I'd be typing here all day if I covered everything that I thought was amiss but here are just a few examples. It comes across very strongly in the book that he feels slighted because the public doesn't see him as the esteemed professional that he believes he is ... but then ... he goes on to writing a book where the facts don't tie up and he can't keep his story straight. It's also more than a bit shocking that the publishers didn't pick up the inaccuracies and contradictions. On one of the earlier pages he says that kc started her periods when she was 12 yo ... but further on he states that she started when she was 10. It's the same with the abuse. kc was molested from the age of 8 to 12, but then he writes about George molesting her when she was 13.

Another example is that he expects readers to believe the trash caused the odour story, but he doesn't address the issue of kc sending texts to Amy stating it was a squirrel and that she was looking for the source of the smell. How is any intelligent person supposed to buy into the trash story if he has left out pertinent points? Obviously any person with a bit of common sense and logic would immediately question that if it was indeed the trash, then why did kc send those texts and why didn't she just dump the trash ... surely while looking at the engine, etc for the source of the smell, the first thing she would have done would be to discard of the trash.

So yes, the evidence he presents in the book is the evidence he presented at trial, but he doesn't address how the prosecution tore it into shreds. He also says that kc pretended there was a nanny for 2 years in order to get her and Caylee out of George's way, but doesn't explain why she didn't get a real job, pay for a real nanny and move into her own place. Nor does he address the fact that if she had been abused she would likely have trust issues with men the same age as her father and wouldn't have dumped Caylee at the Grund's house every opportunity she got. Oh and he doesn't bring into the equation the fact that one of her friends looked after Caylee while she loafed around and that this little scenario carried on until the friend found out that kc was pulling a fast one on her.

I do believe that both sides made mistakes and that maybe the prosecution should have done a few things differently ... but then it is always easy to see things more clearly in hindsight. But I still believe that if the jury had taken the time to weigh up the evidence and apply intelligence and logic, the verdict would have been different.



Last edited by Gia on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Gia

Posts : 174
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 51
Location : South Africa
Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Bmore on Mon Jul 30, 2012 11:17 am

Amen Gia!
avatar
Bmore

Posts : 4076
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 44
Location : Baltimore, MD
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Trueblue on Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:36 pm

thanks Gia for the information of Baez's book, he just cannot keep his story straight. I really think that Jeff Ashton did a better job in his book and in court.
The jury failed to do their job and look at all the evidence that was there for them to see, and so failed to get the right verdict.
avatar
Trueblue

Posts : 7925
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 79
Location : down under
Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Julie on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:02 am

Six of One wrote:
Justice4all wrote:
Does the 8x10 come with a set of darts? Even if it does, I would never post a pic of myself holding his book unless the book was in flames.

lol!

As for a "holding Baez's book" pic--I could make something in that line if you'd like. 🤣



Laughing both of you!

I'll post a pic of me ready to drop his book into a flushing toilet.
That's where all crap belongs anyway!

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27935
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 29
Location : buying balloons for eva's 69th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Six of One on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:33 am

Gia wrote:Whew! Well I finally finished reading "the masterpiece" and wouldn't even know how to best describe it.

After reading some of the feedback from others who had already finished it, I had an expectation that after reading it, I would see this case differently and possibly change my view on the outcome ... or should I say ... be more accepting and understanding of it.
*snip*
I do believe that both sides made mistakes and that maybe the prosecution should have done a few things differently ... but then it is always easy to see things more clearly in hindsight. But I still believe that if the jury had taken the time to weigh up the evidence and apply intelligence and logic, the verdict would have been different.

Thank you for the analysis and review. :) I'd seen elsewhere, such as Amazon book reviews, that many of the facts laid down in the book are in conflict with what actually happened during trial or the case documents. Given what you said in your original post above, the book could be seen not only as therapy but also Baez putting his case--as it were--why he is such a misunderstood dood in need of greater appreciation. *wink*

That said, one of the things I'd love to know about the book is what Baez says about the jury or the jurors. Very Happy For some reason, I have the idea he doesn't call them idiots and dolts despite evidence to the contrary. lolol
avatar
Six of One

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : hither/thither
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Six of One on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:41 am

Justice4all wrote:
Does the 8x10 come with a set of darts? Even if it does, I would never post a pic of myself holding his book unless the book was in flames.

Six of One wrote:lol! As for a "holding Baez's book" pic--I could make something in that line if you'd like. 🤣
*pic*

Julie wrote: Laughing both of you!

I'll post a pic of me ready to drop his book into a flushing toilet.
That's where all crap belongs anyway!

heh. :) One of the funniest things about this whole Baez book phenomenon is at the Amazon product listing. Check out the customer images of said product.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/1937856380/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_all/186-8485189-9991519
avatar
Six of One

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : hither/thither
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Willow123 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:59 am

Gia: Thanks for the review of the book. I am glad I didn't buy it. I wasn't going to but now I am really glad.

I agree it sounds like he took random pieces of the trial and just gave the same inaccurate facts again.

I wonder if Casey had been found guilty if people would have bought his book?

Are you going to send in your picture with the book to get your picture of Jose? (LOL)

Thanks for the review. I was really hoping for something, anything to explain what really happened.

Willow123

Posts : 336
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Bmore on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:04 am

Thos pics were funny... I do really hate them...
avatar
Bmore

Posts : 4076
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 44
Location : Baltimore, MD
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Six of One on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:14 am

Bmore wrote:Thos pics were funny... I do really hate them...

Very Happy

Yeah, it's just something about KC and Baez. Can't quite put my finger on it..... hahhahahaha

As has been said elsewhere about the book at Amazon: #16 in mayhem, #1 in pwnage. lololol
avatar
Six of One

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : hither/thither
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Gia on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:42 am

Willow123 wrote:Gia: Thanks for the review of the book. I am glad I didn't buy it. I wasn't going to but now I am really glad.

I agree it sounds like he took random pieces of the trial and just gave the same inaccurate facts again.

I wonder if Casey had been found guilty if people would have bought his book?

Are you going to send in your picture with the book to get your picture of Jose? (LOL)

Thanks for the review. I was really hoping for something, anything to explain what really happened.

Willow, No, there will be no pics of me with the book as I downloaded it free. If anyone wants a pdf copy please pm me with your email address. It was one thing to read it ... but quite another to pay him to read it.

avatar
Gia

Posts : 174
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 51
Location : South Africa
Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Willow123 on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:23 am

I did go back and read the Amazon reviews. They are rearguing the case over there.

I tried to read the reviews of the people that liked the book. They said that there was so much information that was brought out in the book that we didn't know?

I guess these were people who did not read the actual documents put out by the state. Most all of them said that it was the media that influenced people to believe Casey was guilty. It was never the media for me it was the actual documents.

I must admit the media was brutal and Nancy got a lot wrong; but, if anyone would have read the actual facts how would they have come to this conclusion?

It was interesting most of the people liked the book (5) or hated the book (1) not too many in between.

Willow123

Posts : 336
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Julie on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:27 am

Six of One wrote:
Justice4all wrote:
Does the 8x10 come with a set of darts? Even if it does, I would never post a pic of myself holding his book unless the book was in flames.

Six of One wrote:lol! As for a "holding Baez's book" pic--I could make something in that line if you'd like. 🤣
*pic*

Julie wrote: Laughing both of you!

I'll post a pic of me ready to drop his book into a flushing toilet.
That's where all crap belongs anyway!

heh. :) One of the funniest things about this whole Baez book phenomenon is at the Amazon product listing. Check out the customer images of said product.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/1937856380/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_all/186-8485189-9991519

Just wondering is there any pictures of Caylee in Bozo's book without Whorseface grinning right next to her?

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27935
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 29
Location : buying balloons for eva's 69th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Gia on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:11 pm

Six of One wrote:

Thank you for the analysis and review. :) I'd seen elsewhere, such as Amazon book reviews, that many of the facts laid down in the book are in conflict with what actually happened during trial or the case documents. Given what you said in your original post above, the book could be seen not only as therapy but also Baez putting his case--as it were--why he is such a misunderstood dood in need of greater appreciation. *wink*

That said, one of the things I'd love to know about the book is what Baez says about the jury or the jurors. Very Happy For some reason, I have the idea he doesn't call them idiots and dolts despite evidence to the contrary. lolol

Six, in addition to this being Baez's little therapy piece, it also comes across very strongly that he believes that both him and kc are badly misunderstood. He dedicates many pages to glorifying his strategy and just as many bashing Jeff A, LE, the prosecutions evidence and he truly believes that everyone including Judge Perry picked on him and that he got a raw deal.

As for the jury - well of course he loves them. He mentions the gym instructor (or whatever he was ... the foreman) numerous times and refers to emails that the jury sent him ... which I'm guessing ... means the foreman.
avatar
Gia

Posts : 174
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 51
Location : South Africa
Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Gia on Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:20 pm

Julie wrote:
Just wondering is there any pictures of Caylee in Bozo's book without Whorseface grinning right next to her?

There are about 2 pics of kc and Caylee together, then the pic of Caylee reaching for the door and then the one of her by herself which was the one that the media mostly used. It is that one where she is resting her chin on her hands.
avatar
Gia

Posts : 174
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 51
Location : South Africa
Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Julie on Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:06 pm

Gia wrote:
Julie wrote:
Just wondering is there any pictures of Caylee in Bozo's book without Whorseface grinning right next to her?

There are about 2 pics of kc and Caylee together, then the pic of Caylee reaching for the door and then the one of her by herself which was the one that the media mostly used. It is that one where she is resting her chin on her hands.

Thanks Gia.

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27935
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 29
Location : buying balloons for eva's 69th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Six of One on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:20 am

Gia wrote:Six, in addition to this being Baez's little therapy piece, it also comes across very strongly that he believes that both him and kc are badly misunderstood. He dedicates many pages to glorifying his strategy and just as many bashing Jeff A, LE, the prosecutions evidence and he truly believes that everyone including Judge Perry picked on him and that he got a raw deal.

As for the jury - well of course he loves them. He mentions the gym instructor (or whatever he was ... the foreman) numerous times and refers to emails that the jury sent him ... which I'm guessing ... means the foreman.
Hi, Gia. :)

Thanks for the details. Very interesting about the emails. I'd also guess it is Juror 11, the foreman, who is such a Baez fanboi. :)
avatar
Six of One

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : hither/thither
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Gia on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:32 am

Six of One wrote:
Gia wrote:Six, in addition to this being Baez's little therapy piece, it also comes across very strongly that he believes that both him and kc are badly misunderstood. He dedicates many pages to glorifying his strategy and just as many bashing Jeff A, LE, the prosecutions evidence and he truly believes that everyone including Judge Perry picked on him and that he got a raw deal.

As for the jury - well of course he loves them. He mentions the gym instructor (or whatever he was ... the foreman) numerous times and refers to emails that the jury sent him ... which I'm guessing ... means the foreman.
Hi, Gia. :)

Thanks for the details. Very interesting about the emails. I'd also guess it is Juror 11, the foreman, who is such a Baez fanboi. :)

... and I've a sick feeling that he was Baez's fanboi long before the trial even started.
avatar
Gia

Posts : 174
Join date : 2011-09-27
Age : 51
Location : South Africa
Mood : Cool

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by glazier on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:35 pm

I remember after closing arguments poll after poll was like 92 or 93 % saying skank would convicted of FIRST DEGREE MURDER never mind any lesser charges. ALL the talking heads/experts who commented, INCLUDING LINDA KINNEY BADEN said the prosecution did an excellent job and baby-killer KC would be convicted of at least SOMETHING.

Now we're living in 'revisionist history' time where band-wagon jumpers are saying "I knew it all along...reasonable doubt...BLAH BLAH BLAH" barf
I don't care how many puff-pieces they try to con off onto a GULIBLE public- the Pin-Head Pinellas 12 GOT IT WRONG
and Baez was lucky as hell.

glazier

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-06-23
Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by glazier on Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:38 pm

Forgot to add:
When was the last time you saw 90+ Percent of the American public agree on ANYTHING??

glazier

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-06-23
Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Weeziethm on Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:08 pm

...@ glazier....add Cheney Mason himself who - on tape - prior to joining the defense team - stating he thought she was guilty/would be found guilty. And during trial, wanted her to plea.

Argghh.....reliving this makes my head explode!

avatar
Weeziethm

Posts : 2310
Join date : 2012-05-12
Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Re: Jose Baez calls Casey Anthony 'girl next door'

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum