Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by CA Lady on Wed May 30, 2012 1:37 pm

There is confusion about the electrical box with the boot print. If you look at any close up map of the residence, in the alley there is a "box" outside the wall in the alley. I believe this is the one where the print was found.

But, there is also an electrical box on the east side of the house between the two bedrooms. I prefer to call that box the electrical "meter" box. It is on the wall, not the ground, and is the box recording the electrical usage for the home.

The other footprint was found on the gas meter. This is located outside of the fence at the front corner where the fence meets the garage. This is on the west side of the house, the master bedroom side.

Somewhere on these threads there are pictures of all these "boxes" and or "meters".

CA Lady

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Southern CA Desert
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Stolat on Wed May 30, 2012 1:38 pm

CA Lady wrote:It's possible McDonald heard about the missing child from the brother. He was out searching for Isa.

In Packet #5, pages 49 & 50, a lady who was walking to the gym about 8:10am, talked to the brother when he came out of the alley behind his home. He would have gone by McDonald's house.

Wait - so Nate McDonald has a brother who *also* lives on 12th Street???

And what the hell are all these people doing at 8AM on a Saturday just walking around in alleyways and behind people's homes???
avatar
Stolat

Posts : 801
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : Oddly Somewhere Close To You

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 1:40 pm

CA Lady wrote:There is confusion about the electrical box with the boot print. If you look at any close up map of the residence, in the alley there is a "box" outside the wall in the alley. I believe this is the one where the print was found.

But, there is also an electrical box on the east side of the house between the two bedrooms. I prefer to call that box the electrical "meter" box. It is on the wall, not the ground, and is the box recording the electrical usage for the home.

The other footprint was found on the gas meter. This is located outside of the fence at the front corner where the fence meets the garage. This is on the west side of the house, the master bedroom side.

Somewhere on these threads there are pictures of all these "boxes" and or "meters".

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS CLARIFICATION!!!!!!
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Stolat wrote:
CA Lady wrote:It's possible McDonald heard about the missing child from the brother. He was out searching for Isa.

In Packet #5, pages 49 & 50, a lady who was walking to the gym about 8:10am, talked to the brother when he came out of the alley behind his home. He would have gone by McDonald's house.

Wait - so Nate McDonald has a brother who *also* lives on 12th Street???

And what the hell are all these people doing at 8AM on a Saturday just walking around in alleyways and behind people's homes???


EXACTLY.
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by CA Lady on Wed May 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Stolat wrote:
CA Lady wrote:It's possible McDonald heard about the missing child from the brother. He was out searching for Isa.

In Packet #5, pages 49 & 50, a lady who was walking to the gym about 8:10am, talked to the brother when he came out of the alley behind his home. He would have gone by McDonald's house.

Wait - so Nate McDonald has a brother who *also* lives on 12th Street???

And what the hell are all these people doing at 8AM on a Saturday just walking around in alleyways and behind people's homes???

No, I was speaking of Sergio (Jr.), Isa's brother who was searching for his sister before 8:00am.

CA Lady

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Southern CA Desert
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 1:42 pm

CA Lady wrote:There is confusion about the electrical box with the boot print. If you look at any close up map of the residence, in the alley there is a "box" outside the wall in the alley. I believe this is the one where the print was found.

But, there is also an electrical box on the east side of the house between the two bedrooms. I prefer to call that box the electrical "meter" box. It is on the wall, not the ground, and is the box recording the electrical usage for the home.

The other footprint was found on the gas meter. This is located outside of the fence at the front corner where the fence meets the garage. This is on the west side of the house, the master bedroom side.


Somewhere on these threads there are pictures of all these "boxes" and or "meters".

BBM

Can we disregard these boxes, yes or no?
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Stolat on Wed May 30, 2012 1:43 pm

CA Lady wrote:There is confusion about the electrical box with the boot print. If you look at any close up map of the residence, in the alley there is a "box" outside the wall in the alley. I believe this is the one where the print was found.

But, there is also an electrical box on the east side of the house between the two bedrooms. I prefer to call that box the electrical "meter" box. It is on the wall, not the ground, and is the box recording the electrical usage for the home.

The other footprint was found on the gas meter. This is located outside of the fence at the front corner where the fence meets the garage. This is on the west side of the house, the master bedroom side.

Somewhere on these threads there are pictures of all these "boxes" and or "meters".

That's a very good summary CA Lady - thank you. That was my impression: two boxes. a ground-supported utility box (usually large square green boxes, like the one my neighbor has in his side yard that he has tall grass plants all around it because it is an eyesore) - usually stands about 2-3ft tall. Then there is the wall-mounted meter box. One foot could likely rest on top of it, but not much more. They usually only stand out 6-8" from the wall to the the outermost edge. So it sounds like (which also was my impression ) that meter box is Isa's wall side and the large utility box with the Wolverine footprints is the master bedroom side -- and apparently it's on the outside wall.


Last edited by Stolat on Wed May 30, 2012 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Stolat

Posts : 801
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : Oddly Somewhere Close To You

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 1:43 pm

CA Lady wrote:
Stolat wrote:
CA Lady wrote:It's possible McDonald heard about the missing child from the brother. He was out searching for Isa.

In Packet #5, pages 49 & 50, a lady who was walking to the gym about 8:10am, talked to the brother when he came out of the alley behind his home. He would have gone by McDonald's house.

Wait - so Nate McDonald has a brother who *also* lives on 12th Street???

And what the hell are all these people doing at 8AM on a Saturday just walking around in alleyways and behind people's homes???

No, I was speaking of Sergio (Jr.), Isa's brother who was searching for his sister before 8:00am.

Why is he exiting through the back of the home?
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by justanopinion on Wed May 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Sorry still bugs me that Nate is carrying a maglight is parked 2 streets over from his house... is walking through the park and 50 yards from where they spot him entering the park LE finds bedding!
avatar
justanopinion

Posts : 2342
Join date : 2011-11-18
Location : North of the Equator; South of the Pole
Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Stolat on Wed May 30, 2012 1:45 pm

Tamta wrote:
CA Lady wrote:
Stolat wrote:
CA Lady wrote:It's possible McDonald heard about the missing child from the brother. He was out searching for Isa.

In Packet #5, pages 49 & 50, a lady who was walking to the gym about 8:10am, talked to the brother when he came out of the alley behind his home. He would have gone by McDonald's house.

Wait - so Nate McDonald has a brother who *also* lives on 12th Street???

And what the hell are all these people doing at 8AM on a Saturday just walking around in alleyways and behind people's homes???

No, I was speaking of Sergio (Jr.), Isa's brother who was searching for his sister before 8:00am.

Why is he exiting through the back of the home?

hmmm....

"when he came out of the alley behind his home"

so it sounds like he came out of the alley - but that does not say he was exiting his home - just that he was in the alley (which doesn't relay how it is he got to the alley).

Does *he* wear Wolverine boots? Are we talking about the 14 yr old brother here?
avatar
Stolat

Posts : 801
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : Oddly Somewhere Close To You

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 1:48 pm

Stolat wrote:
Tamta wrote:
CA Lady wrote:
Stolat wrote:
CA Lady wrote:It's possible McDonald heard about the missing child from the brother. He was out searching for Isa.

In Packet #5, pages 49 & 50, a lady who was walking to the gym about 8:10am, talked to the brother when he came out of the alley behind his home. He would have gone by McDonald's house.

Wait - so Nate McDonald has a brother who *also* lives on 12th Street???

And what the hell are all these people doing at 8AM on a Saturday just walking around in alleyways and behind people's homes???

No, I was speaking of Sergio (Jr.), Isa's brother who was searching for his sister before 8:00am.

Why is he exiting through the back of the home?

hmmm....

"when he came out of the alley behind his home"

so it sounds like he came out of the alley - but that does not say he was exiting his home - just that he was in the alley (which doesn't relay how it is he got to the alley).

Does *he* wear Wolverine boots? Are we talking about the 14 yr old brother here?

He is 14.

From the looks of the back of the house, and the gate on the fence, it seems like you would exit the property from that point if you only had a reason for doing so.

I mean, the access to the alley is not a cute adobe wall with charming fence in the midst of a sea of lavender.
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 1:48 pm

I may sound dim,

are wolverines popular?
what are they?
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Honeysage on Wed May 30, 2012 1:48 pm

i am going to completely dismiss the bedding found as Isa's. if it was a stranger-why strip the bed then leave it in the open? and Sergio did not say anything about her bedding missing-pretty sure that would have been an obvious. and if it was an inside job-again, why leave it where it could be found?
avatar
Honeysage

Posts : 468
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Honeysage on Wed May 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Tamta wrote:I may sound dim,

are wolverines popular?
what are they?



avatar
Honeysage

Posts : 468
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 1:51 pm

Honeysage wrote:i am going to completely dismiss the bedding found as Isa's. if it was a stranger-why strip the bed then leave it in the open? and Sergio did not say anything about her bedding missing-pretty sure that would have been an obvious. and if it was an inside job-again, why leave it where it could be found?

I personally did not think much about the bedding issue.
If it was an inside job, and the bedding were evidence, it is long gone.

If she was abducted, then the original bedding is there.
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 1:52 pm

Honeysage wrote:
Tamta wrote:I may sound dim,

are wolverines popular?
what are they?




The news vid were the 3 were taken to the house for a re-enactment shows Jr's shoes I believe.

ANyone have that handy?
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Stolat on Wed May 30, 2012 1:52 pm

justanopinion wrote:Sorry still bugs me that Nate is carrying a maglight is parked 2 streets over from his house... is walking through the park and 50 yards from where they spot him entering the park LE finds bedding!

But we do not yet know if the bedding belongs in either the Celis's or Nate's household, correct? So Celis family has yet to report a missing set of girl's bedding, right? Because I would think that would be a pretty big clue of stranger invasion if they knew bedding had been stolen (?) and certainly they would want that fact known so as to draw focus off of Sergio (?)
avatar
Stolat

Posts : 801
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : Oddly Somewhere Close To You

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 1:53 pm

ok, is this printed 'box' closer to adobe wall or wooden fence?
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 1:54 pm

Stolat wrote:
justanopinion wrote:Sorry still bugs me that Nate is carrying a maglight is parked 2 streets over from his house... is walking through the park and 50 yards from where they spot him entering the park LE finds bedding!

But we do not yet know if the bedding belongs in either the Celis's or Nate's household, correct? So Celis family has yet to report a missing set of girl's bedding, right? Because I would think that would be a pretty big clue of stranger invasion if they knew bedding had been stolen (?) and certainly they would want that fact known so as to draw focus off of Sergio (?)

Is the source of the bedding topic traced back to the discovery in the wash area?
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Stolat on Wed May 30, 2012 1:56 pm

Honeysage wrote:
Tamta wrote:I may sound dim,

are wolverines popular?
what are they?




I have a pair of these, but under a knock-off brand. I wear them in the woods when I take my dog creek-diving and they are also good for maneuvering rocks (I take garbage bags and go pick up trash in our rocky river beds that lazy picnic-ers leave behind). Those boots would be good for desert rocky areas as well. Any place that needs good traction.
avatar
Stolat

Posts : 801
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : Oddly Somewhere Close To You

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Stolat wrote:
Honeysage wrote:
Tamta wrote:I may sound dim,

are wolverines popular?
what are they?




I have a pair of these, but under a knock-off brand. I wear them in the woods when I take my dog creek-diving and they are also good for maneuvering rocks (I take garbage bags and go pick up trash in our rocky river beds that lazy picnic-ers leave behind). Those boots would be good for desert rocky areas as well. Any place that needs good traction.

I love boots.

avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Stolat on Wed May 30, 2012 1:58 pm

Tamta wrote:ok, is this printed 'box' closer to adobe wall or wooden fence?

I'm going to see if I can hunt down as many property pics as possible... my impression was that the utility (printed) box was master bedroom side - which would put it at the wood fence wall.

In the meantime, in reviewing the comments from NG - it appears their take is the wood fence...

GRACE: Hey, take a look at your monitor if you can, Neal. We`ve got Greg Overzat, our producer, just stood up on the very box they`re talking about.

Neal, were any of these boot prints found in between the house and the wall? Because right now, I`m understanding boot prints on that box, which looks over the fence -- it`s on the other side of the wall away from the home.
avatar
Stolat

Posts : 801
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : Oddly Somewhere Close To You

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 2:01 pm

Stolat wrote:
Tamta wrote:ok, is this printed 'box' closer to adobe wall or wooden fence?

I'm going to see if I can hunt down as many property pics as possible... my impression was that the utility (printed) box was master bedroom side - which would put it at the wood fence wall.

I simply can not remember if the wooden fence wraps around or stops at the SE corner.
Honeysage posted a google view the other day, maybe Saturday.
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 2:04 pm

umm

where is the initial part of this thread????
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Honeysage on Wed May 30, 2012 2:09 pm

Tamta wrote:umm

where is the initial part of this thread????

you can find it if you search Celis in search bar here...
avatar
Honeysage

Posts : 468
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 2:10 pm

avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Stolat on Wed May 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Okay - posting a link to jacct's post that has closeup pics of Isa's house right outside her room. You can clearly see the meter box on the lower wall -- it is *very* small. Smaller than I envisioned (much smaller than mine).

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3800p860-isabel-celis-missing-4-20-12#142861

I'll continue to look for pics of the opposid of house with larger utility box on ground
avatar
Stolat

Posts : 801
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : Oddly Somewhere Close To You

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by CA Lady on Wed May 30, 2012 2:13 pm

The electrical box is beyond the trash can in the picture. It is more towards the east side of the fence.

The gas box, with the other print, is around the corner of the wood fence on the stucco side right in the corner where it meets the garage.

CA Lady

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Southern CA Desert
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Julie on Wed May 30, 2012 2:14 pm

Stolat wrote:Okay - posting a link to jacct's post that has closeup pics of Isa's house right outside her room. You can clearly see the meter box on the lower wall -- it is *very* small. Smaller than I envisioned (much smaller than mine).

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3800p860-isabel-celis-missing-4-20-12#142861

I'll continue to look for pics of the opposid of house with larger utility box on ground

I'm just wandering the threads of RC.
You can also quote jacct's post to bring it here.

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27883
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 29
Location : buying balloons for eva's 68th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 2:16 pm

CA Lady wrote:The electrical box is beyond the trash can in the picture. It is more towards the east side of the fence.

The gas box, with the other print, is around the corner of the wood fence on the stucco side right in the corner where it meets the garage.

HOw big is the box on the SE location?

Would you say it is big enough to help an adult hoist themselves over the wall
or to simply give a view as to whats going on inside the wall?
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Stolat on Wed May 30, 2012 2:19 pm

Julie wrote:
Stolat wrote:Okay - posting a link to jacct's post that has closeup pics of Isa's house right outside her room. You can clearly see the meter box on the lower wall -- it is *very* small. Smaller than I envisioned (much smaller than mine).

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3800p860-isabel-celis-missing-4-20-12#142861

I'll continue to look for pics of the opposid of house with larger utility box on ground

I'm just wandering the threads of RC.
You can also quote jacct's post to bring it here.

Can't. Tried that. Since that earlier thread is locked, it won't allow me to use the Quote button in order to copy the html tags
avatar
Stolat

Posts : 801
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : Oddly Somewhere Close To You

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Honeysage on Wed May 30, 2012 2:20 pm

http://video.foxnews.com/v/1661911981001/new-evidence-found-in-disappearance-of-isabel-celis/
New evidence found in disappearance of Isabel Celis video only at link

@3:07 video shows back yard with view of inside of wooden fence...sorry for some reason i cannot do a screen capture. there is grey receptacle on inside of gate-i'm guessing that is to block dogs from escaping through the gap in wooden fence.

also-Fuhrman make good point in regards to red car-if it's been sitting for a while it would be fairly dusty-so if anyone put anything in there recently there would be signs on outside of vehicle that it had been disturbed.
avatar
Honeysage

Posts : 468
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Honeysage on Wed May 30, 2012 2:26 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO6ydwMtiaQ
Isabel Celis: 5/25/12 Nancy Grace


@15:56 in video they show the electrical box
avatar
Honeysage

Posts : 468
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Julie on Wed May 30, 2012 2:27 pm

Stolat wrote:
Julie wrote:
Stolat wrote:Okay - posting a link to jacct's post that has closeup pics of Isa's house right outside her room. You can clearly see the meter box on the lower wall -- it is *very* small. Smaller than I envisioned (much smaller than mine).

http://www.realitychatter.com/t3800p860-isabel-celis-missing-4-20-12#142861

I'll continue to look for pics of the opposid of house with larger utility box on ground

I'm just wandering the threads of RC.
You can also quote jacct's post to bring it here.

Can't. Tried that. Since that earlier thread is locked, it won't allow me to use the Quote button in order to copy the html tags

I didn't know that.

Here it is:

jacct wrote:
Calypso wrote:Can someone post a pic of Isabel's window and the wall from the neighbors side?

TIA!!

I grabbed these screen caps from a NG video.

This is the neighbor on her side of the wall pointing to Isa's window. You can't see the window until you get right up to the wall because it is low.


Now we are at the wall looking over into the Celis yard:


These 2 pics are standing at the wall looking toward the back of the house and a view toward the front of the house.


Heres the link to the video: http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/04/26/missing-girls-neighbor-shows-nancy-home-isabel-celis

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27883
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 29
Location : buying balloons for eva's 68th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 2:28 pm

Honeysage wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/1661911981001/new-evidence-found-in-disappearance-of-isabel-celis/
New evidence found in disappearance of Isabel Celis video only at link

@3:07 video shows back yard with view of inside of wooden fence...sorry for some reason i cannot do a screen capture. there is grey receptacle on inside of gate-i'm guessing that is to block dogs from escaping through the gap in wooden fence.

also-Fuhrman make good point in regards to red car-if it's been sitting for a while it would be fairly dusty-so if anyone put anything in there recently there would be signs on outside of vehicle that it had been disturbed.

WAIT-

Isabel's blood was identified in the trunk of that LExus???
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Stolat on Wed May 30, 2012 2:31 pm

Tamta wrote:
Honeysage wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/1661911981001/new-evidence-found-in-disappearance-of-isabel-celis/
New evidence found in disappearance of Isabel Celis video only at link

@3:07 video shows back yard with view of inside of wooden fence...sorry for some reason i cannot do a screen capture. there is grey receptacle on inside of gate-i'm guessing that is to block dogs from escaping through the gap in wooden fence.

also-Fuhrman make good point in regards to red car-if it's been sitting for a while it would be fairly dusty-so if anyone put anything in there recently there would be signs on outside of vehicle that it had been disturbed.

WAIT-

Isabel's blood was identified in the trunk of that LExus???

I had read that (unidentied as of yet) blood was found in both the red Integra Acura *AND* the drivers side of the family car, the Toyota Corolla.
avatar
Stolat

Posts : 801
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : Oddly Somewhere Close To You

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Stolat on Wed May 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Tamta wrote:
Honeysage wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/1661911981001/new-evidence-found-in-disappearance-of-isabel-celis/
New evidence found in disappearance of Isabel Celis video only at link

@3:07 video shows back yard with view of inside of wooden fence...sorry for some reason i cannot do a screen capture. there is grey receptacle on inside of gate-i'm guessing that is to block dogs from escaping through the gap in wooden fence.

also-Fuhrman make good point in regards to red car-if it's been sitting for a while it would be fairly dusty-so if anyone put anything in there recently there would be signs on outside of vehicle that it had been disturbed.

WAIT-

Isabel's blood was identified in the trunk of that LExus???

No (just listened again to vid) Mark says there is a "nexus" - not a LEXus. Nexus used in the context of "connection" or "link"
avatar
Stolat

Posts : 801
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : Oddly Somewhere Close To You

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Stolat wrote:
Tamta wrote:
Honeysage wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/1661911981001/new-evidence-found-in-disappearance-of-isabel-celis/
New evidence found in disappearance of Isabel Celis video only at link

@3:07 video shows back yard with view of inside of wooden fence...sorry for some reason i cannot do a screen capture. there is grey receptacle on inside of gate-i'm guessing that is to block dogs from escaping through the gap in wooden fence.

also-Fuhrman make good point in regards to red car-if it's been sitting for a while it would be fairly dusty-so if anyone put anything in there recently there would be signs on outside of vehicle that it had been disturbed.

WAIT-

Isabel's blood was identified in the trunk of that LExus???

I had read that (unidentied as of yet) blood was found in both the red Integra Acura *AND* the drivers side of the family car, the Toyota Corolla.

Well that is what I had thought too, but it seemed like the Fox consultant believes otherwise, he said that blood from the bedroom and the trunk of Toyota (sorry) was Isabel's.

avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed May 30, 2012 2:36 pm

Stolat wrote:
Tamta wrote:
Honeysage wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/1661911981001/new-evidence-found-in-disappearance-of-isabel-celis/
New evidence found in disappearance of Isabel Celis video only at link

@3:07 video shows back yard with view of inside of wooden fence...sorry for some reason i cannot do a screen capture. there is grey receptacle on inside of gate-i'm guessing that is to block dogs from escaping through the gap in wooden fence.

also-Fuhrman make good point in regards to red car-if it's been sitting for a while it would be fairly dusty-so if anyone put anything in there recently there would be signs on outside of vehicle that it had been disturbed.

WAIT-

Isabel's blood was identified in the trunk of that LExus???

No (just listened again to vid) Mark says there is a "nexus" - not a LEXus. Nexus used in the context of "connection" or "link"

i know, i misnamed the car.

But he does say that the blood in the car trunk is Isabel's right?
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by SweetT on Wed May 30, 2012 2:46 pm

If I recall the blood tests results are redacted in the pdf doc release, so I would have to think if a reporter stated it was Isa's then he would be making assumptions. I can see blood being in the drivers seat of a vehicle if a woman has driven it for any length of time due to monthly cycles, accidents, leakage etc. JMO
avatar
SweetT

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Stolat on Wed May 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Tamta wrote:
Stolat wrote:
Tamta wrote:
Honeysage wrote:http://video.foxnews.com/v/1661911981001/new-evidence-found-in-disappearance-of-isabel-celis/
New evidence found in disappearance of Isabel Celis video only at link

@3:07 video shows back yard with view of inside of wooden fence...sorry for some reason i cannot do a screen capture. there is grey receptacle on inside of gate-i'm guessing that is to block dogs from escaping through the gap in wooden fence.

also-Fuhrman make good point in regards to red car-if it's been sitting for a while it would be fairly dusty-so if anyone put anything in there recently there would be signs on outside of vehicle that it had been disturbed.

WAIT-

Isabel's blood was identified in the trunk of that LExus???

No (just listened again to vid) Mark says there is a "nexus" - not a LEXus. Nexus used in the context of "connection" or "link"

i know, i misnamed the car.

But he does say that the blood in the car trunk is Isabel's right?

I think he's saying "if it's hers...." I think he's setting up the scenarios of the different factors they have to piece all together. I think I keep hearing him say "if it's hers" meaning, they haven't released results yet.

He makes a good point about the dusty car -- surely someone would have disturbed the pattern of dust in/on the car. maybe if it rained, however, the external wouldn't betray such.

He also raises the question (as has been done before) that if they found footprints -- do the footprints lead anywhere, do they continue on both sides of the wall (to show a path of someone leaving or entering the premises)... or do the indicate either A) someone was only external to the propert and did not enter or B) someone was only internal to the property and never left.
avatar
Stolat

Posts : 801
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : Oddly Somewhere Close To You

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by SweetT on Wed May 30, 2012 2:51 pm

Stolat: Perhaps this is why LE stated that whom ever did this did a good job of covering their tracks.
avatar
SweetT

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by SweetT on Wed May 30, 2012 2:55 pm

Question: Why is this Nathan dude using a Mag flashlight in the day? Since he was not home originally was he out all the night before? Sorry just thinking aloud.
avatar
SweetT

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Stolat on Wed May 30, 2012 2:58 pm

SweetT wrote:Question: Why is this Nathan dude using a Mag flashlight in the day? Since he was not home originally was he out all the night before? Sorry just thinking aloud.

And can anyone account for his presence all night the night Isa went missing? Can his gf say for sure he was with her the whole time? My bf got up the other night 3 times to let the dog out because he said she was pacing and needed to tinkle and was keeping him up. I didn't hear him exit - ever. 3 times he was outside the house, and I had no idea.
avatar
Stolat

Posts : 801
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : Oddly Somewhere Close To You

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by SweetT on Wed May 30, 2012 3:00 pm

Stolat: I would like to know the answer to that also. I know if you have a memory foam mattress it is very hard to tell if someone gets out of bed in the middle of the night. Hell, sometimes it's hard to know either way if your a heavy sleeper. But good questions.
avatar
SweetT

Posts : 187
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Honeysage on Wed May 30, 2012 3:19 pm

http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563529/pdf-celis-3-details-on-air-search-boot-prints-found-at-home



2nd paragraph...knew i wasn't crazy...no footprints located in yard.
avatar
Honeysage

Posts : 468
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Stolat on Wed May 30, 2012 3:32 pm

SweetT wrote:Stolat: I would like to know the answer to that also. I know if you have a memory foam mattress it is very hard to tell if someone gets out of bed in the middle of the night. Hell, sometimes it's hard to know either way if your a heavy sleeper. But good questions.

Yes! Memory Foam!! I call ours "no memory" foam -- cause I have no memory of him going anywhere.
avatar
Stolat

Posts : 801
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : Oddly Somewhere Close To You

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Stolat on Wed May 30, 2012 3:35 pm

Honeysage wrote:http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563529/pdf-celis-3-details-on-air-search-boot-prints-found-at-home



2nd paragraph...knew i wasn't crazy...no footprints located in yard.

no picture appeare in your link - i think you can see it because the site is cached on your machine.

2nd paragraph of which page? The narrative starts on page 4 but I didn't see anything in Para2 of pg 4 that pertained to footprints.
avatar
Stolat

Posts : 801
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : Oddly Somewhere Close To You

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Honeysage on Wed May 30, 2012 4:22 pm

Stolat wrote:
Honeysage wrote:http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/link/563529/pdf-celis-3-details-on-air-search-boot-prints-found-at-home



2nd paragraph...knew i wasn't crazy...no footprints located in yard.

no picture appeare in your link - i think you can see it because the site is cached on your machine.

2nd paragraph of which page? The narrative starts on page 4 but I didn't see anything in Para2 of pg 4 that pertained to footprints.

hmm...really-you don't see anything-no screenshot? sorry-had to redo my whole PDF formatting...so it is PDF3, page 68 where officer states no footprints in the yard
avatar
Honeysage

Posts : 468
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum