Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:05 am

snowbird wrote:I am not surprise, the parents have not tried to keep this case alive.

Well if they (family) have knowledge of what has happened to her that entails her not being recovered or returned with the assistance of public agencies I have to say that I'm grateful for them not pulling the heart strings of the public or LE, and wasting more time. I'm sorry if that is not a popular opinion.

Look what BJ Dunn did, and she clearly knows what happened to her daughter. CA did it too, to just name 2.

If Isa died as a result of something in that home, I bet she was taken to Mexico for a burial. I don't think that she would have been discarded or disposed of.
They loved her. They clearly love all of their children.

There is no evidence indicating that this family has not been a loving one.

If there is a need to wait for a body to pursue charges in this case the public may need to accept that it may go 'unsolved' even though LE may have a considerable amount of good facts.

That's what I think, anyway.
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by color77 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:36 am

I agree Tamata, I dont know what happened to Isabel either, but I do see Becky Celis's facebook page everyday asking to please bring her baby home and asking people to pray,and not give up! Do you think she would do that if she knew she was dead..seems sorta wierd, unless shes completely in the dark?

color77

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by snowbird on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:19 pm

Tamta wrote:
snowbird wrote:I am not surprise, the parents have not tried to keep this case alive.

Well if they (family) have knowledge of what has happened to her that entails her not being recovered or returned with the assistance of public agencies I have to say that I'm grateful for them not pulling the heart strings of the public or LE, and wasting more time. I'm sorry if that is not a popular opinion.

Look what BJ Dunn did, and she clearly knows what happened to her daughter. CA did it too, to just name 2.

If Isa died as a result of something in that home, I bet she was taken to Mexico for a burial. I don't think that she would have been discarded or disposed of.
They loved her. They clearly love all of their children.

There is no evidence indicating that this family has not been a loving one.

If there is a need to wait for a body to pursue charges in this case the public may need to accept that it may go 'unsolved' even though LE may have a considerable amount of good facts.

That's what I think, anyway.
I have no idea how I read that hold comment wrong must have a lot on my mind. I am not concerned about Le I think they have things as much under control as possible. However, I still look at the parents as a person of Interest because they have not been cleared by police.
However, I do feel like if they did not do anything wrong then it would help to speak about this little girl to the public (press) it sure would keep thing alive.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:44 pm

snowbird wrote:
Tamta wrote:

Well if they (family) have knowledge of what has happened to her that entails her not being recovered or returned with the assistance of public agencies I have to say that I'm grateful for them not pulling the heart strings of the public or LE, and wasting more time. I'm sorry if that is not a popular opinion.

Look what BJ Dunn did, and she clearly knows what happened to her daughter. CA did it too, to just name 2.

If Isa died as a result of something in that home, I bet she was taken to Mexico for a burial. I don't think that she would have been discarded or disposed of.
They loved her. They clearly love all of their children.

There is no evidence indicating that this family has not been a loving one.

If there is a need to wait for a body to pursue charges in this case the public may need to accept that it may go 'unsolved' even though LE may have a considerable amount of good facts.

That's what I think, anyway.
I have no idea how I read that hold comment wrong must have a lot on my mind. I am not concerned about Le I think they have things as much under control as possible. However, I still look at the parents as a person of Interest because they have not been cleared by police.
However, I do feel like if they did not do anything wrong then it would help to speak about this little girl to the public (press) it sure would keep thing alive.

Snowbird,

Based only on behavior (including that odd 911 call by SC) and nothing fact specific, it is my speculation that they have at least ideas about where Isabel is, and something has led LE to conclude or infer that she is not findable or alive- they are not searching either, or I will say publicly announcing their searches.

I speculate that the parent's would feel a great deal of shame leading the public on through the media, and that is why they do not put themselves in the public eye.

The investigation will show who is responsible, I do think there is more evidence than that doc dump showed, and if it is a lot of circumstantial evidence then it will take awhile to build a case.

I find it very sad that this little girl has faded so quickly from the public eye.
April 20 was just the other day it seems.
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Puzzler on Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:59 am

Tonight, I heard a 911 call - a father in distress over his daughter...was pleading with the 911 operator that he needed help.

It reminded me of Sergio's 911 call: Hello....I called her mother and told her to get her butt home..ha ha ha

avatar
Puzzler

Posts : 1022
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by snowbird on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:01 am

Tamta,

Agree I'm too am very Sad she has faded in the public eye.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by khintx on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:15 am

I know. So sad. Isabel, honey, where are you? kh
avatar
khintx

Posts : 4022
Join date : 2009-10-15
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Guest on Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:52 am

snowbird wrote:Tamta,

Agree I'm too am very Sad she has faded in the public eye.

snowbird & Tamata, I agree, but the FAULT lies with the parent's, especially Becky imo, since they have refused, imo, to do as LE has ask them repeatedly to do, to do MEDIA interviews on Isa's disappearance.

imo, they are hiding something & can't can't hold up to the scruitny they may be exposed to or answer questions. The precious commodity, the free news media, has moved on. LE may apply more pressure to the family by releasing more in another doc dump or may be as bold as in Ayla's case, to say someone living in the home knows more or is being dishonest.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:48 am

art tart wrote:
snowbird wrote:Tamta,

Agree I'm too am very Sad she has faded in the public eye.

snowbird & Tamata, I agree, but the FAULT lies with the parent's, especially Becky imo, since they have refused, imo, to do as LE has ask them repeatedly to do, to do MEDIA interviews on Isa's disappearance.

imo, they are hiding something & can't can't hold up to the scruitny they may be exposed to or answer questions. The precious commodity, the free news media, has moved on. LE may apply more pressure to the family by releasing more in another doc dump or may be as bold as in Ayla's case, to say someone living in the home knows more or is being dishonest.

BBM

Art Tart,

I speculate that both the family and LE are watching each other very closely.
I think that the parents understand very well that they are being watched very closely and that ANYTHING they say and do can and will be held against them.

No commitment to point of entry of the house by LE, SC changing his tune about that window being the definitive point of entry that he noted in the 911 call?
Though it is not a fact specific event that concludes guilt of any kind, it
is a big hint as to how probable LE feels that the family may know more.

Of course families should, and LE should advise them, to be and stay in the public, to be the face of their child.

I suspect in this particular case, as in the Ayla Reynolds case, that LE has asked, encouraged the family(from whose custody the child disappeared) to be in the public not only just for maintaining a higher level of public awareness which could only benefit the investigation, but to also create verbal and behavioral evidence for analysis that investigators would in turn be able to use. The Celis' are intelligent people and seem to sense that this would be a product of their increased public availability.

People have to be learning from these other 'abduction' cases.
These families most definitely are tuned into to public opinion as well.

avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Honeysage on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:50 am

http://www.myfoxal.com/story/18841754/two-months-passed-and-no-sign-of-isabel-celis
More leads yet no sign of Isabel Celis two months later

On Wednesday the Department of Economic Security would not say whether the father, Sergio Celis, has been reunited with his sons following a no contact order.
avatar
Honeysage

Posts : 468
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by color77 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:16 pm

"The department remains hopeful that we will be able to locate her and return her safely," Hawke said. "

Snipped from yesterdays police statement on investigation http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/new-leads-falling-off-months-after-isabel-s-abduction/article_c3b012ca-e421-5cc9-b8c1-e3ce1789b1f3.html
...I just have no idea how they are still at that conculsion, baffles me what they must know!!!

color77

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:48 pm

color77 wrote:"The department remains hopeful that we will be able to locate her and return her safely," Hawke said. "

Snipped from yesterdays police statement on investigation http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/new-leads-falling-off-months-after-isabel-s-abduction/article_c3b012ca-e421-5cc9-b8c1-e3ce1789b1f3.html
...I just have no idea how they are still at that conculsion, baffles me what they must know!!!

color77, Unless Isa was taken by a relative, I can't believe she is going to be returned alive, if that is the case, why would anyone take her at all? Even if a relative took Isabel, that's kidnapping & there would be charges. Rarely are children returned home, I find it hard to believe that LE thinks this is going to happen.

Due to the lack of urgency that Sergio & Becky both showed in early interviews, it seems they know something, I have no idea what.


Last edited by art tart on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by color77 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:29 pm

@ Art tart, Right? I cannot for the life of me understand this statement coming from Sgt. Hawke, yet again. She said something very similar mid-may, I posted that awhile back as well too. I just find it odd, LE is releasing statements like this, it is not typical. Think back to any missing kid 2mos in and its rare. Her parents silence makes me wonder what is going on, from day 1 they appeared to have known something(IMO), and seems like TPD does to, why make that statement if not?! AND SO....we continue to wait, as it seems this child has no voice and we are down to 15 detectives working her case full time and no one to speak for her....SICKENING

color77

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Puzzler on Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:44 am

Hey, after two years, Kaine Horman still talks about Kyron coming home alive.

Isabel's case is sounding more and more like Kyron's case: NOTHING
avatar
Puzzler

Posts : 1022
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:47 am

art tart wrote:
color77 wrote:"The department remains hopeful that we will be able to locate her and return her safely," Hawke said. "

Snipped from yesterdays police statement on investigation http://azstarnet.com/news/local/crime/new-leads-falling-off-months-after-isabel-s-abduction/article_c3b012ca-e421-5cc9-b8c1-e3ce1789b1f3.html
...I just have no idea how they are still at that conculsion, baffles me what they must know!!!

color77, Unless Isa was taken by a relative, I can't believe she is going to be returned alive, if that is the case, why would anyone take her at all? Even if a relative took Isabel, that's kidnapping & there would be charges. Rarely are children returned home, I find it hard to believe that LE thinks this is going to happen.

Due to the lack of urgency that Sergio & Becky both showed in early interviews, it seems that know something, I have no idea what.

BBM

I remember the MSP making a statement like that once about Ayla Reynolds, when they clearly had had the forensics back about the blood for a long time.
They said it after the big deal about the press calling the blood "splatters".

IT does not mean that they do not know or think that she is deceased, actually.
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by color77 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:56 am

Sad i have so badly wanted to believe this little girl is alive....i guess i just hold onto to anything positive that they say, wishful thinking i guess.
Tamata, is it your oppinion Isa is deceased, ur posts make me that way? I know according to statistics, thats probably the case, but they just havent released enough evidence yet for me to be there...

color77

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:10 pm

color77 wrote:Sad i have so badly wanted to believe this little girl is alive....i guess i just hold onto to anything positive that they say, wishful thinking i guess.
Tamata, is it your oppinion Isa is deceased, ur posts make me that way? I know according to statistics, thats probably the case, but they just havent released enough evidence yet for me to be there...

I do, sadly.

Thats my speculation.

There is no evidence that this family has been involved in organized crime and that Isa would be taken in retaliation or for payment, and thus would be secreted away by some cartel or the like.

There is also no evidence to suggest that this was not a typical loving family.

I speculate that she died as a result of an accident and that the circumstances surrounding her death are potentially basis for scrutiny that may lead to further investigation and consequences that the family feels they can not take the risk in participating openly.
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by snowbird on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:57 pm

We don't know why child welfare service was there in December, or did I complete missed that information.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:06 pm

I am becoming disillusioned in these cases of missing children & LE getting enough evidence in many cases to even bring charges even though clearly the parent's are lying, partcipated, or have knowledge that would help LE bring a resolution to the case.

One thing that KC's case taught us, that you could get some nit wits on a jury that don't understand the meaning of "reasonable doubt" & "circumstancial evidence," & if a murderer is smart enough to hide the remains & it fully decomposes before being found, unless the child was strangeled, shot, or stabbed the child perhaps breaking some bones, the perp might claim "accident" as we saw in KC's case. I have seen a couple of movies in which a Judge or a Criminal Defense Attorney says "you don't even have a video," meaning jurors expectations are so high or they don't believe it unless they can see it.

I don't know if perps are getting smarter, learning from CSI/ID channel on forensics/DNA, cruising google for information, but imo, they are certainly following and learning from other missing children cases. Geez Louise, there are even shows on "crime scene clean up now" & Samuel Jackson even starred in a movie "Cleaner," in which he cleaned crime scenes.

There are countless cases that made National News initially, now basically cold cases as it seems LE has taken them as far as they have leads, especially in cases that lead back to the child's home. jmo.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Honeysage on Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:10 pm

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/159977075.html
Rebecca Celis: "Do not forget"

"We continue to post flyers, everyone at the command center, our families, we've been trying as hard as we can. That's what's going to bring her home."

"I want people to not forget," Rebecca said. "She's still out there. Keep posting flyers. Keep your eyes open. Keep praying."
____________________________

i have nothing nice to say so i will for once, keep quiet...
avatar
Honeysage

Posts : 468
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by snowbird on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:15 pm

I know I am going to sound negative so don't hate me for it, but if this is a kidnap child then she could be anywhere and hanging up posters in her town is not going to bring her home.
I know Elizabeth Smart was found but her daddy kept her alive in the media. He didn't shy away from the national media.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Isabel Celis and Hailey Dunn are Still Missing…and That’s What Matters

The important thing is Isabel is still missing…and lately nothing is said about her on the news and in the paper. That is wrong…she is a baby girl and ought to be visible on the news and daily in our thoughts. Let’s just all concentrate on what we can do to keep her alive in our world and in our reality. She’s out there somewhere and deserves our care.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/pats-bits-and-bytes/?p=159
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Honeysage on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:59 am

Honeysage wrote:http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/159977075.html
Rebecca Celis: "Do not forget"

"We continue to post flyers, everyone at the command center, our families, we've been trying as hard as we can. That's what's going to bring her home."

"I want people to not forget," Rebecca said. "She's still out there. Keep posting flyers. Keep your eyes open. Keep praying."
____________________________

i have nothing nice to say so i will for once, keep quiet...

okay-i didn't watch the video when i posted this, just read the article so now i'm not going to keep quiet...LOL! at the end the reporter says that before the interview started that Becky had said she did not want to talk about other family (AKA: Sergio) but to keep focus of interview on Isa ( i call BS, again!). she irks me to no end...there are people with missing family members who are begging to get, let alone keep their names in the media and this...prima donna, thinks she can draw the lines in the sand with media? sorry, my only sympathy goes to Isa as her father has seemingly disappeared off the face of the earth and her mother peddles cheap plastic crap in the name of her daughter.
avatar
Honeysage

Posts : 468
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:08 am

Honeysage wrote:
Honeysage wrote:http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/159977075.html
Rebecca Celis: "Do not forget"

"We continue to post flyers, everyone at the command center, our families, we've been trying as hard as we can. That's what's going to bring her home."

"I want people to not forget," Rebecca said. "She's still out there. Keep posting flyers. Keep your eyes open. Keep praying."
____________________________

i have nothing nice to say so i will for once, keep quiet...

okay-i didn't watch the video when i posted this, just read the article so now i'm not going to keep quiet...LOL! at the end the reporter says that before the interview started that Becky had said she did not want to talk about other family (AKA: Sergio) but to keep focus of interview on Isa ( i call BS, again!). she irks me to no end...there are people with missing family members who are begging to get, let alone keep their names in the media and this...prima donna, thinks she can draw the lines in the sand with media? sorry, my only sympathy goes to Isa as her father has seemingly disappeared off the face of the earth and her mother peddles cheap plastic crap in the name of her daughter.

Wow.
How many times did she say fliers?
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Ann - Tx on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:14 am

Tamta wrote:Isabel Celis and Hailey Dunn are Still Missing…and That’s What Matters

The important thing is Isabel is still missing…and lately nothing is said about her on the news and in the paper. That is wrong…she is a baby girl and ought to be visible on the news and daily in our thoughts. Let’s just all concentrate on what we can do to keep her alive in our world and in our reality. She’s out there somewhere and deserves our care.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/pats-bits-and-bytes/?p=159

Hi, Tamta!

I just want the readers to know this is not a mainstream media source.

I think it was last week the writer for Tucson Citizen, which appears to be a blog, had an article about Isabel Celis and Hailey Dunn. The writer certainly did not research the Hailey Dunn case as there was some incorrect information in her article.

I have been following the Hailey Dunn case very closely as it unfolded to present and I did not even bother to post it on Hailey's thread as the source is not mainstream media.

avatar
Ann - Tx

Posts : 14623
Join date : 2010-08-11
Location : Texas
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:20 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
Tamta wrote:Isabel Celis and Hailey Dunn are Still Missing…and That’s What Matters

The important thing is Isabel is still missing…and lately nothing is said about her on the news and in the paper. That is wrong…she is a baby girl and ought to be visible on the news and daily in our thoughts. Let’s just all concentrate on what we can do to keep her alive in our world and in our reality. She’s out there somewhere and deserves our care.

http://tucsoncitizen.com/pats-bits-and-bytes/?p=159

Hi, Tamta!

I just want the readers to know this is not a mainstream media source.

I think it was last week the writer for Tucson Citizen, which appears to be a blog, had an article about Isabel Celis and Hailey Dunn. The writer certainly did not research the Hailey Dunn case as there was some incorrect information in her article.

I have been following the Hailey Dunn case very closely as it unfolded to present and I did not even bother to post it on Hailey's thread as the source is not mainstream media.


Thanks Ann.

The tone of this article was just a very personal appeal and seemed to resonate with what many posters on this thread express at different times.

SHe has written two very insightful pieces on CPS and LE in AZ, as she worked for CPS.

I had no idea that her information was incorrect about Hailey, sorry about that.
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Honeysage on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:20 am

Tamta wrote:
Honeysage wrote:

okay-i didn't watch the video when i posted this, just read the article so now i'm not going to keep quiet...LOL! at the end the reporter says that before the interview started that Becky had said she did not want to talk about other family (AKA: Sergio) but to keep focus of interview on Isa ( i call BS, again!). she irks me to no end...there are people with missing family members who are begging to get, let alone keep their names in the media and this...prima donna, thinks she can draw the lines in the sand with media? sorry, my only sympathy goes to Isa as her father has seemingly disappeared off the face of the earth and her mother peddles cheap plastic crap in the name of her daughter.

Wow.
How many times did she say fliers?

and the fact that Sergio was not there (while his sons were), well...we already have our answer Becky, Sergio is still not allowed around his sons, which is absolutely bizarre to me since it's "voluntary".
avatar
Honeysage

Posts : 468
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Tamta on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:23 am

Honeysage wrote:
Tamta wrote:

Wow.
How many times did she say fliers?

and the fact that Sergio was not there (while his sons were), well...we already have our answer Becky, Sergio is still not allowed around his sons, which is absolutely bizarre to me since it's "voluntary".

Yeah.

That video really bugged me.

avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by snowbird on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:21 am

I guess nothing is being said about her on the news is because the child has no voice. Who is speaking up for her? No one IMO. Strangers are not going to take up the voice for this child if he own family will not get out in the media. Her family thinks just passing out flyers are going to help, well I guess ya'll already know how I feel about that so I won't go on. Very Happy
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Calypso on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:39 pm

I think we all feel the same way, Snowbird!
avatar
Calypso

Posts : 5155
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 56
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Guest on Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:18 pm

this may be a ridiculous thought, but is it possible that any of the relatives of Sergio or Becky could be illegals & they are fearful for that reason?

Much is being made about Obama sending more illegals back during his administration, could they possibly have some relatives afraid? Although imo, I don't think LE is in the least bit interested nor should they be imo if this might be an explanation for the strange behavior of Becky/Sergio because Isabella is the ONLY thing of importance.

They have been so secretive since the beginning of the case, I just wondered. Too, they are never surrounded by extended family, even Sergio or Becky's siblings begging for Isa's return.

I mean no disrespect to anyone by asking this question, I realize & understand that many live in our country that are afraid for their extended families being exposed, nor is this a political question, but just searching for any explanation for the strange behavior of Isa's parent's, this is only ask in context to finding Isa.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by justanopinion on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:02 am

This case breaks my heart.. I am grandma to a 5 year old and I just can't imagine not knowing where she is and how she is doing. What is with this family?? How is it that I care more for this little girl than her family does? How is it that this group is more active in trying to keep this case alive than the bio family? What the hell is wrong with these people? (sorry for the curse word) but I am so angry that this case is fading into the background because of a lack of concern by the parents/bio family I could spit!
avatar
justanopinion

Posts : 2342
Join date : 2011-11-18
Location : North of the Equator; South of the Pole
Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Guest on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:38 pm

Afternoon friends. I was reading opinions at webslueth's just trying to see if we may have overlooked anything here but as a whole, their blogger's are on the same page as we are, concerned that Isa isn't in the news & the behavior of Sergio/Becky.

Here are some of the unaswered questions, some brought up here & some at ws.

what exactly have Sergio/Becky done personally in the search for Isabella, although we know Becky occasionally shows up at the volunteer site, we know countless fliers have been printed.

Is ANY of the MONEY donated going towards Sergio's attorney or their living expenses?

Does anyone in the home suffer from ANY mental health disorder, such as bi-polar disorder that is treated w/any medication or medications?

Have Sergio or Becky gone back to work, if not, how are they supporting themselves?

what reason did CPS visit the Celis' home before Sergio "voluntarily" moved from the family?

Is there any substance abuse problems in the home, chemical or alcohol, is that person seeking treatment/rehab?

Of course the donation site isn't going to, imo, give a break down as to how the monies are being spent, but, imo, they should, people have a right to know how their donations are spent.

None of these answers are going to be forthcoming imo. It certainly DOESN'T MEAN that if anyone in the home suffered from a mental health disorder is a suspect, but it might explain some of the strange behavior. It might explain why Becky is so guarded & to why she fears questions about the family.

It doesn't mean the family is guilty of anything EXCEPT for refusing to plead on National News for Isabella's return NOR does it explain to the public why Isabella doesn't even have a voice in the National Media. The family wants donations from the pubic, but, imo, they owe that same pubic some explanation.

Isabella needs a Guardian ad Litem to PLEAD for her return, imo.




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by color77 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:42 pm

@justanoppinion...i agree with you, also I guess I got myself all worked up thinking that TPD would of teased us with just the slightest "new news/updates" on the case by now. Its sad that we dont have a lot to talk about on here, we hear about fundraisers and prayers and thats about it. I ck BC's fb every other day and see she posts a new pic, asking for her baby or please find her, unforunately her FB is private it reaches the 92 people on her friends list and anyone who looks it up out of curosity...so Im not sure how beneficial that is. If I havent said it once, I havent said it a million times that people want to hear about this little lady , they dont want her to be forgotten, we want to know what happened to her and where she is!!! Something I would never want to explain to my baby girl who was out there missing is why mommy didnt get on that TV whenever anyone would hear me to beg for her back.....

color77

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by justanopinion on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:31 pm

@ color77 I agree with "Something I would never want to explain to my baby girl who was out there missing is why mommy didnt get on that TV whenever anyone would hear me to beg for her back....."

color77

Posts: 46
Join date: 2012-05-12


avatar
justanopinion

Posts : 2342
Join date : 2011-11-18
Location : North of the Equator; South of the Pole
Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by snowbird on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:57 am

Color
I find this so odd that the Facebook page is set to private. They won't go on TV and beg for this little girl and then Facebook is private. How is this supposed to help bring Isabel home?
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Soprano1 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:46 am

snowbird wrote:Color
I find this so odd that the Facebook page is set to private. They won't go on TV and beg for this little girl and then Facebook is private. How is this supposed to help bring Isabel home?

(added note after previewing my post: I totally don't mean for this to sound like an ugly, angry rant, because if I were speaking it, it would not sound that way. Please don't take it as being combative; simply offering another point of view in the interest of civil discussion. Very Happy )
I don't really find it that odd that a personal Facebook page is set to private. She has personal family photos, information, etc., on her profile that the world has no business seeing at any point. As a matter of fact, I think now would be the time one would most want their personal social networking profiles to be private, to share things amongst her small circle. Just because Becky's daughter is missing, does not mean that the world should, or even needs to have access to something like that. Say what you want about the TV situation (I don't entirely disagree with your point about that...although I think there may be more to it than simply that she "won't"), but anyone has a right to have their social networking profile private - especially when she knows so many random faceless people are privately sitting in their homes sleuthing her and analyzing her family photos and such. If one of my kids were already missing, I sure as heck wouldn't want the whole wide world able to look through the computer screen at my other ones (especially after maps of my neighborhood had been plastered across the www). Don't forget that, while YOU don't have nefarious intentions by trying to view her profile, some people do, and Becky doesn't have to leave herself open for the world to look in on her like that. In fact, she shouldn't. Can you just imagine how creeped out that would make you feel?! :)
avatar
Soprano1

Posts : 86
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : ♫ lalala ♫...Alabama
Mood : Praying

http://msglenn-welcometomysoapbox.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Puzzler on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:37 pm

Celis case detectives keep search warrant sealed
June 29, 2012

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/160916585.html

(snip) TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - It will be at least another month-and-a half before we know what Tucson Police found in Isabel Celis's home. Investigators extended a request to keep those papers secret. (snip)

(snip) But detectives have asked over and over to keep the warrants sealed. They requested 30 days under seal at first; then another 45, then yet another 45 days.

That means the warrants will probably be locked up until late August---about four months after Isabel's disappearance. (snip)

(snip) Police will often avoid releasing certain information because it may be something only the criminal would know. But we've heard no elaboration on why they've kept the warrant information in this case sealed for so long. (snip)
avatar
Puzzler

Posts : 1022
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:29 pm

Soprano1 wrote:
snowbird wrote:Color
I find this so odd that the Facebook page is set to private. They won't go on TV and beg for this little girl and then Facebook is private. How is this supposed to help bring Isabel home?

(added note after previewing my post: I totally don't mean for this to sound like an ugly, angry rant, because if I were speaking it, it would not sound that way. Please don't take it as being combative; simply offering another point of view in the interest of civil discussion. Very Happy )
I don't really find it that odd that a personal Facebook page is set to private. She has personal family photos, information, etc., on her profile that the world has no business seeing at any point. As a matter of fact, I think now would be the time one would most want their personal social networking profiles to be private, to share things amongst her small circle. Just because Becky's daughter is missing, does not mean that the world should, or even needs to have access to something like that. Say what you want about the TV situation (I don't entirely disagree with your point about that...although I think there may be more to it than simply that she "won't"), but anyone has a right to have their social networking profile private - especially when she knows so many random faceless people are privately sitting in their homes sleuthing her and analyzing her family photos and such. If one of my kids were already missing, I sure as heck wouldn't want the whole wide world able to look through the computer screen at my other ones (especially after maps of my neighborhood had been plastered across the www). Don't forget that, while YOU don't have nefarious intentions by trying to view her profile, some people do, and Becky doesn't have to leave herself open for the world to look in on her like that. In fact, she shouldn't. Can you just imagine how creeped out that would make you feel?! :)

Soprano1, imo, the problem the Celis' have is that they have accepted donations from accounts in Isabella's name with the stated intention of bringing awareness & bringing Isabella home, like it or not, they have an obligation to the public. MOST families have absolutely NO problem, we only see HINKY behavior in families that aren't looking for their child, many are unnamed suspects to LE & are still under the scrutiny of LE. The public has every right to know where the money has gone & exactly what Sergio or Becky have PHYSICALLY done to make that happen. Have Sergio or Becky done everything humanly possible to bring Isabella home by doing what LE has ask? NOT by a long shot & LE isn't shy about stating so, they continue to state "they have ask the family from the first day to continue to do National Media" BUT this has not been done. imo, there is NOT any imaginable reason that a parent trully wanting their child found doesn't bilk this valuable resourse.

As far as the facebook page, many feel the "privacy page" KEEPS the comments positive & more importantly, controlled, if it were public, Becky is going to face the negative attention she is hiding from, LIKE what are you doing to find Isa? why don't you do National Media? Are you spending any donations on living expenses? who is paying Sergio's attorney? yadayadayada.

Becky has a right to a privacy page, but she does owe the public an explanation, she could have a seperate facebook account to explain this information & questions but she chooses NOT to. The Anthony's did the same thing, they didn't use facebook but they CONTROLLED any comments & deleted any negative comments while requesting donations, MOST knew what was up. The point is: is this family doing everything they positively can to find Isabella? The short answer is no imo.

I don't mean to sound of a rant either but I am sick to death of many of the parent's in MANY of these cases not bucking up to STAND UP for their child, NOTHING is more important, if, they trully want the child found.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Stolat on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:50 pm

Puzzler wrote:Celis case detectives keep search warrant sealed
June 29, 2012

http://www.kgun9.com/news/local/160916585.html

(snip) TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - It will be at least another month-and-a half before we know what Tucson Police found in Isabel Celis's home. Investigators extended a request to keep those papers secret. (snip)

(snip) But detectives have asked over and over to keep the warrants sealed. They requested 30 days under seal at first; then another 45, then yet another 45 days.

That means the warrants will probably be locked up until late August---about four months after Isabel's disappearance. (snip)

(snip) Police will often avoid releasing certain information because it may be something only the criminal would know. But we've heard no elaboration on why they've kept the warrant information in this case sealed for so long. (snip)

whatever it is, it didn't render enough to make any charges unfortunately. So while it might be interesting to see what their inclination or suspicions may be, it still doesn't justice to Isa. At this point, I don't think Isa's coming home, so all I can focus on is bringing her honor and justice.
avatar
Stolat

Posts : 801
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : Oddly Somewhere Close To You

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Stolat shared:
whatever it is, it didn't render enough to make any charges unfortunately. So while it might be interesting to see what their inclination or suspicions may be, it still doesn't justice to Isa. At this point, I don't think Isa's coming home, so all I can focus on is bringing her honor and justice.

Stolat, I agree, though it is so upsetting to see so many cases of these children go unresolved, LE does indeed have ONLY some evidence, but not enough for charges in many of the cases. Too, disheartening is the fact that when families are not totally cleared by LE, the investigations seem to stall at that point. Baby Lisa, Alya, Kyron, & Sky Metawala come to mind, many many more are at issue, they too have no Justice & may possibly never have Justice, I pray Isa's isn't one of them, but imo, familiar behaviors are apparent & the production of endless fliers isn't going to resolve her dissappearance.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by justanopinion on Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:19 am

Another week goes by and still no news on little Isa. Not even something generic. This defies comprehension. How do we just give up looking or searching for a missing child?
avatar
justanopinion

Posts : 2342
Join date : 2011-11-18
Location : North of the Equator; South of the Pole
Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by color77 on Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:59 am

Soprano1 wrote:
snowbird wrote:Color
I find this so odd that the Facebook page is set to private. They won't go on TV and beg for this little girl and then Facebook is private. How is this supposed to help bring Isabel home?

(added note after previewing my post: I totally don't mean for this to sound like an ugly, angry rant, because if I were speaking it, it would not sound that way. Please don't take it as being combative; simply offering another point of view in the interest of civil discussion. Very Happy )
I don't really find it that odd that a personal Facebook page is set to private. She has personal family photos, information, etc., on her profile that the world has no business seeing at any point. As a matter of fact, I think now would be the time one would most want their personal social networking profiles to be private, to share things amongst her small circle. Just because Becky's daughter is missing, does not mean that the world should, or even needs to have access to something like that. Say what you want about the TV situation (I don't entirely disagree with your point about that...although I think there may be more to it than simply that she "won't"), but anyone has a right to have their social networking profile private - especially when she knows so many random faceless people are privately sitting in their homes sleuthing her and analyzing her family photos and such. If one of my kids were already missing, I sure as heck wouldn't want the whole wide world able to look through the computer screen at my other ones (especially after maps of my neighborhood had been plastered across the www). Don't forget that, while YOU don't have nefarious intentions by trying to view her profile, some people do, and Becky doesn't have to leave herself open for the world to look in on her like that. In fact, she shouldn't. Can you just imagine how creeped out that would make you feel?! :)

I agree she has the right to privacy, 100%, my point was that if you arent willing/able to publicly make requests for the return of your missing child because you fear scrunity(pretty selfish IMO) or whatever else has the cat holding her tounge, I find it beyond odd thinking that posting a picture a day of your beloved missing daughter that only reaches 93 people on your friends list is productive. lets face it, the public is fully aware of where she works, lives, eats and sleeps. There are pictures plastered all over of every angle of her house, and facebook didnt reveal that info. The frustration I have is that if it were my daughter, I would be plastering my daughters picture publicly anywhere people could look. She could remove any picutres of her "other ones" and any other info she deems is still private at this point. All I was trying to say is that I just dont see this family doing anything that sends the message, "URGENT WE HAVE A MISSING CHILD, PLEASE HELP US". I see a disturbing, deafening silence from the entire family, not one of them willing to speak on Isabels behalf. A six year old child missing into thin air, and the family has nothing to say? HINKY ALL THE WAY. In closing Soprano, I also respect your oppinion, it is sometimes harder to convey what we mean when we write, rather then we speak. I was just trying to voice my saddness that she isnt doing enough with her one private picture posting a day, and unless you look her up, its not reaching the masses like it could.

color77

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by snowbird on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:53 am

color77 wrote:
Soprano1 wrote:

(added note after previewing my post: I totally don't mean for this to sound like an ugly, angry rant, because if I were speaking it, it would not sound that way. Please don't take it as being combative; simply offering another point of view in the interest of civil discussion. Very Happy )
I don't really find it that odd that a personal Facebook page is set to private. She has personal family photos, information, etc., on her profile that the world has no business seeing at any point. As a matter of fact, I think now would be the time one would most want their personal social networking profiles to be private, to share things amongst her small circle. Just because Becky's daughter is missing, does not mean that the world should, or even needs to have access to something like that. Say what you want about the TV situation (I don't entirely disagree with your point about that...although I think there may be more to it than simply that she "won't"), but anyone has a right to have their social networking profile private - especially when she knows so many random faceless people are privately sitting in their homes sleuthing her and analyzing her family photos and such. If one of my kids were already missing, I sure as heck wouldn't want the whole wide world able to look through the computer screen at my other ones (especially after maps of my neighborhood had been plastered across the www). Don't forget that, while YOU don't have nefarious intentions by trying to view her profile, some people do, and Becky doesn't have to leave herself open for the world to look in on her like that. In fact, she shouldn't. Can you just imagine how creeped out that would make you feel?! :)

I agree she has the right to privacy, 100%, my point was that if you arent willing/able to publicly make requests for the return of your missing child because you fear scrunity(pretty selfish IMO) or whatever else has the cat holding her tounge, I find it beyond odd thinking that posting a picture a day of your beloved missing daughter that only reaches 93 people on your friends list is productive. lets face it, the public is fully aware of where she works, lives, eats and sleeps. There are pictures plastered all over of every angle of her house, and facebook didnt reveal that info. The frustration I have is that if it were my daughter, I would be plastering my daughters picture publicly anywhere people could look. She could remove any picutres of her "other ones" and any other info she deems is still private at this point. All I was trying to say is that I just dont see this family doing anything that sends the message, "URGENT WE HAVE A MISSING CHILD, PLEASE HELP US". I see a disturbing, deafening silence from the entire family, not one of them willing to speak on Isabels behalf. A six year old child missing into thin air, and the family has nothing to say? HINKY ALL THE WAY. In closing Soprano, I also respect your oppinion, it is sometimes harder to convey what we mean when we write, rather then we speak. I was just trying to voice my saddness that she isnt doing enough with her one private picture posting a day, and unless you look her up, its not reaching the masses like it could.
I think that post was meant for me, Very Happy but I as so glad you answered because you stated much better about how I feel about this case.
Won't take to press, facebook private that show pictures of Isabel, and child still missing so sad.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by snowbird on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:57 am

I think what is sadder is that the nation has forgotten about this child. If she is alive how are they going to find her, if she is not alive who is doing searches like in other missing person cases.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:25 pm

snowbird wrote:I think what is sadder is that the nation has forgotten about this child. If she is alive how are they going to find her, if she is not alive who is doing searches like in other missing person cases.

snowbird, the sad reality is imo, is that once all the leads have been exuasted by LE, LE has searched the usual places likes lakes, neighboring properties, dumpsters, vetted all the sex offenders, used the maximum manpower they can, & spent over a million dollars, until a viable lead comes in OR the family is totally cleared, it may be they have done all they can.

Kyron's parent's are a good example of 2 bio parent's that have done everything humanly possible to bring Kyron home, they have had endless fundraisers passing out information on Kyron, t-shirts, fun runs, family events, school clean ups, & donated monies to LE for further searches for Kyron. There hasn't been a physical search for Kyron in over a year that I know of & like Isa's case, over a million dollars has been spent on searching for Kyron BUT, Deriree/Kaine fully cooperated & have been cleared since the beginning. They desperately want Kyron found but it seems in just about all cases, those that want their children found continue to do interviews, keep the face of their child visible, & continue to do all they can to let America know their child is missing.

The reality is: the parents have to be the driving force to bring loved ones home. LE quit searching in Michelle Parker' case months ago. Her family like Kyron's is doing everything to keep her name out there, but, there are no physical searches except by Michelle's family & friends, she too is presumed deceased, her parent's/family have been cleared but Dale Smith 2 is a named suspect. According to her sister, "there are no new leads in her case & no searches by LE. LE spent all the same resourses as the other cases, but she isn't found. LE imo, has to have some reason to search an area once the cases are cold, it's understandable, LE doesn't know where else to search & doesn't have the resourses to blindly search areas for no reason.

It seems imo, you have 2 catergories of parent's, those willing to do anything possible to bring their loved ones home & have been cleared by LE & those like Baby Lisa's parent's, baby Alya's dad, fall into the catergory of those that don't want remains found & they aren't willing to bring attention to their missing child. If Becky isn't willing to stand up for her child, imo, her case will grow cold, her name is added to the endless list of missing children that LE hasn't found & may never find.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by snowbird on Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:24 pm

I too have thought of poor Kryon's parents when this family would not talk to the media. I remember Isabel mom stating to the press there are no books that tells someone how to act under this situation, however there are a lot of places she could go get help that would direct them on how to get Isabel face out their, but I do believe it is because they have not been cleared by police as POI. I would do anything to be cleared by the police. I still say either the mother or the father didn't pass lie detector test because they would have said yes they passed. I don't for one minute believe that the police told them not to talk about the test.
LE does only have so much resources to conduct searches, but I would be doing my own search every day I was able to do it.
They all want us to pray for Isabel and I agree with prayer, but with prayer they should be some action from her parents who are supposed to love her.
Even though you want to believe with all your heart that your child is still alive under these condition it is a hard fact that is not the possibility. I heard people bring up Elizabeth Smart by that is very rare even her father did what he could to be cleared and stayed in the media. I wish I had hope for this child, but I really don't I'm sorry to say. Crying or Very sad
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by color77 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:00 am

Not to cross reference links but after reading this about SIerra NEwbold, the 6yr old taken from her bedroom by a predator with the entire family home, I just cant help to wonder if the Celis's are really innocent and just not reacting the way we want them to. IT dawned on me what if they are scared, again.. did they pass the poly, are they being silent in fear OF someone/something...??? I guess this happens, in this girls case she was found within in a hr...so scary to think that sickos are so bold, lock your doors and windows people!!!! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2166300/Sierra-Newbold-killing-Police-seize-family-surveillance-video.html

color77

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Guest on Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:26 pm

color77 wrote:Not to cross reference links but after reading this about SIerra NEwbold, the 6yr old taken from her bedroom by a predator with the entire family home, I just cant help to wonder if the Celis's are really innocent and just not reacting the way we want them to. IT dawned on me what if they are scared, again.. did they pass the poly, are they being silent in fear OF someone/something...??? I guess this happens, in this girls case she was found within in a hr...so scary to think that sickos are so bold, lock your doors and windows people!!!! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2166300/Sierra-Newbold-killing-Police-seize-family-surveillance-video.html

color77, I just dropped in praying for some positive news. I don't know if the Celis' are innocent or not, imo, they are not cleared w/LE & Sergio at least has not passed the poly. imo. They are definitely hiding something, unless you are guilty of something or know something, I can't think of any single reason for the family to be scared unless they are somehow involved, Isabella is the most important thing imo, more important than Sergio or Becky, it's about Isabell. LE isn't going to move on UNTIL they are satisfied w/the events in the home, the dogs hitting, the poly's passed because until that is done, it seems it all comes back to the house. On top of that, the CPS visit in December & Sergio not living w/the rest of the family is an unresolved issue, what is the reason?

Most of us fear Isa is deceased, I hope something happens soon or this is going to be just another cold case without enough evidence, but I wonder where that leaves Sergio? Is he ever going to be able to go home? Hinky~!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by nanaof4 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:47 pm

The last I read no one has been cleared in Sierra Newbold's case either. Police said there was no sign of a break in and LE also said it was an isolated event when answering questions about fears for other children's safety. I'm on my phone and having trouble with Cox internet or I would post the articles.

nanaof4

Posts : 75
Join date : 2012-05-11
Location : Here of course

Back to top Go down

Re: Isabel Celis -- Missing 4/20/12 #2

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum