Jerry Sandusky Trial

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jerry Sandusky Trial

Post by Cubs Fan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:12 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Nope, went out, signed back in...nothing on the left of my screen except 1 blank column. Help!!!!!!! J4A

I have hte same, I just used the first link on J4A's post at hte bottom of page 3 to open the twitter page & have the two screens side-by-side so I can see both. I have to refresh the twitter screen & often it takes 2 or 3 tries to get it to work, get message "twitter is slow" at the top & when I refresh a fwe more times it seems to work again. Not sure if it's a twiter thing or a RC thign.
Cubs Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:14 pm

I am trying to just copy what it says on the twitter. I hope I am allowed to do that. You can read those posts.
IS is not coming on HLN.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:14 pm

VIDEO: Tom Kline, attorney representing alleged Victim Five, speaks during the lunch break

Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012, 1:38 PM

By JOE HERMITT, The Patriot-News

http://videos.pennlive.com/patriot-news/2012/06/jerry_sandusky_trial_day_1_tom.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:15 pm

Any messages about Twitter being slow is a Twitter problem. If the left side is blank, you may have javascript blocked or disabled.
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:17 pm

Justice4all wrote:Any messages about Twitter being slow is a Twitter problem. If the left side is blank, you may have javascript blocked or disabled.

OKkkkkk....now tell this technology challenged old folk how to enable it, it you don't mind. Very Happy
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubs Fan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:19 pm

thanks J4A - I can't get the twitter page to work at all now, looks like a twitter issue there.
Cubs Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:19 pm

wow J4A - that works like a charm. I am not to old to learn - who knew !! So long page 1 , its been nice !!
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:
Justice4all wrote:Any messages about Twitter being slow is a Twitter problem. If the left side is blank, you may have javascript blocked or disabled.

OKkkkkk....now tell this technology challenged old folk how to enable it, it you don't mind. Very Happy
Try this link to the url of the left column and let me know if it is also blank.

http://www.realitychatter.com/h14-sandusky-tweets

Also, what internet browser are you using?
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:24 pm

IE 7
And if I click on that link my whole screen goes blank, showing three empty colums.
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:25 pm

IS To read one of the love letters written by #Sandusky to victim click here ow.ly/bvzaS

A local reporter at #Sandusky trying to stay cool
yfrog.com/gy8jcoj

Last edited by Willow123 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:27 pm

IS
To read one of the love letter written by Sandusky to victim click here ow.ly/bvpL (Are these twitter links?)

Last edited by Willow123 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:29 pm

In Session starts tomorrow morning at 9a.m.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Sandusky trial: Accuser describes sexual encounters with Jerry Sandusky

Published: Monday, June 11, 2012, 3:03 PM Updated: Monday, June 11, 2012, 3:33 PM

By The Associated Press

BELLEFONTE, Pa. -- The first witness in Jerry Sandusky's trial said the former Penn State assistant football coach sexually abused him as a young teenager on campus and in hotel saunas and later sent him "creepy love letters."

The witness, dubbed Victim No. 4 by prosecutors, said what began as "soap battles" in the shower escalated into inappropriate touching and oral sex.

The man, now 28, was the first of eight alleged victims expected to testify during the trial, which began Monday with opening statements.

The witness spoke calmly and firmly when questioned by McGettigan. Wearing a white shirt, dark tie and dark pants, he looked straight ahead at McGettigan during questioning. He gestured at times when asked to describe interactions with Sandusky.

"He would put his hand on my leg, basically like I was his girlfriend ... it freaked me out extremely bad," the man said, extending his right arm out and pushing it back and forth.

"I pushed it away ... after a little while, it would come right back. That drove me nuts," he said.

Instances in the shower, the man testified, escalated to the point where either Sandusky maneuvered himself so his head would be near the boy's genitals, or vice versa. The man testified that there were "a few occasions" where Sandusky ejaculated in the Penn State locker room showers.

Pictures of Sandusky and the then-boy were shown at times on a video screen. The man was asked to identify photos handed to him by McGettigan, including those with Penn State football players, but rarely looked over when the pictures were displayed on a screen large enough for jurors to see.

Read more:

http://www.nj.com/sports/index.ssf/2012/06/sandusky_trial_accuser_describ.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubs Fan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Willow123 wrote:IS
To read one of the love letter written by Sandusky to victim click here ow.ly/bvpL (Are these twitter links?)

3:00 p.m. ET Update

Prosecutors say former Penn State assistant football coach wrote a "love letter" to the boy known now as "Victim 4."

They put that letter up on a screen for the jury to see.

The letter reads:

"I know that I have made my share of mistakes. However, I hope that I will be able to say that I cared. There has been love in my heart.

My wish is that you care and that you have love in your heart. Love never ends. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. I believe that it can overcome all things.

Love Jerry

direct link (not twitter): http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/06/11/sandusky-trial-begins
Cubs Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:33 pm

I don't think I want to read/hear anything more on those love letters.

Last edited by back2back19 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:IE 7
And if I click on that link my whole screen goes blank, showing three empty colums.

If you are seeing more than two columns, please refresh the page. You would probably have better luck if you downloaded the newest version of Firefox or Chrome. I don't have IE7, but I read that javascript is turned off by default in IE7 and I found the following instructions to enable it.

Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
Click the Security tab.
Click Custom Level in Security Level for this Zone.
Scroll down to Scripting, near the bottom of the list.
Under Active Scripting, choose Enable.
Click OK to leave Security Settings. Click OK to leave Internet Options.
Justice4all
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:37 pm

How many children does Sandusky have of his own? I really, really wonder if any of them have something to testify about and what did they think about all the "little friends" daddy brought home. Didn't he go to court to be allowed to see his grandchildren and it was allowed? The whole fam damily sounds looney. I am literally sick to my stomach hearing this 1st victim testify, and there are more? He's a sick, sick man.
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:38 pm

hmmm.....maybe this is why I am so computer illiterate. SOunds like too much trouble to me. I will just read what the wonderful people post here. I am such a
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:38 pm

chickiebutt - I have firefox - and had no problem. Tis time for a changeover?? I just need you here .......bad!
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:38 pm

Thank you for all your help J4A....
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:39 pm

I'm here Summer, just can't read the twitters. I would never leave you!
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubs Fan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:39 pm

back2back19 wrote:I don't think I want to read/hear anything more on those love letters.

Pretty sick what he calls "love".

It seems that they put up pictures of the boy Victim 4 with people from Penn State - so maybe some included JS as the younger man he was at the time. Showing the jury he wasn't the frail old man he appears to be today when he abused these boys.
Cubs Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:40 pm

Moosiesmama wrote:How many children does Sandusky have of his own? I really, really wonder if any of them have something to testify about and what did they think about all the "little friends" daddy brought home. Didn't he go to court to be allowed to see his grandchildren and it was allowed? The whole fam damily sounds looney. I am literally sick to my stomach hearing this 1st victim testify, and there are more? He's a sick, sick man.

I think I read that Mrs S could not have kids. They have adopted 6, 5 boys and a girl.
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:43 pm

I think I posted all the tweets since InSession went off. I just copied them here. I don't know if I am allowed to do that. There were only 4-6.

I also read Sandusky's had no children.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubs Fan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:43 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:
Moosiesmama wrote:How many children does Sandusky have of his own? I really, really wonder if any of them have something to testify about and what did they think about all the "little friends" daddy brought home. Didn't he go to court to be allowed to see his grandchildren and it was allowed? The whole fam damily sounds looney. I am literally sick to my stomach hearing this 1st victim testify, and there are more? He's a sick, sick man.

I think I read that Mrs S could not have kids. They have adopted 6, 5 boys and a girl.

I read that not all his adopted kids wanted him to see the grandkids & that there are 1 or 2 who will not allow him to see their own kids. Wonder what they know or remember that their siblings don't...
Cubs Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow123 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:45 pm

Cubs Fan wrote:

3:00 p.m. ET Update

Prosecutors say former Penn State assistant football coach wrote a "love letter" to the boy known now as "Victim 4."

They put that letter up on a screen for the jury to see.

The letter reads:

"I know that I have made my share of mistakes. However, I hope that I will be able to say that I cared. There has been love in my heart.

My wish is that you care and that you have love in your heart. Love never ends. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. I believe that it can overcome all things.

Love Jerry

direct link (not twitter): http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/06/11/sandusky-trial-begins

Thanks Cubs Fan. I knew someone here would know what those letters I posted would mean.

Willow123

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubs Fan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:50 pm

Ugh - another witness, why wasn't this guy brought to Grand Jury? Seems like his tesimony is pretty important - is he still alive? I don't recognize the name, not trying to be mean here...

Dustin Hockensmith ‏@PN_Dustin
"I think [Bradley] was suspicious because he stayed in the shower until we left," the man testified.

Dustin Hockensmith ‏@PN_Dustin
Alleged Victim 4 testifies at #Sandusky trial he thought ex-PSU coach Tom Bradley was "suspicious" when walking in on them in the shower.

Cubs Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:05 pm

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/06/11/sandusky-trial-begins
HLNtv - Sandusky - 6/11/12

Sandusky child molestation trial begins
By Graham Winch

Updated 4:46 PM EDT, Mon June 11, 2012
~~~~~

Various updates of the testimony in this article. Most recent update: ​​4:38 p.m. ET Update
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:09 pm

Jerry Sandusky - Trial Coverage

Be sure to also follow The Patriot-News' Sara Ganim and Dustin Hockensmith on Twitter who are on site in Bellefonte.

Dustin Hockensmith
@PN_Dustin

Assistant Online Editor at The Patriot-News

https://twitter.com/#!/PN_Dustin

Sara Ganim
@sganim

Crime reporter for The Patriot-News

https://twitter.com/#!/sganim

~~~~~

Sara Ganim ‏@sganim
#Sandusky court recessed for the day after second mile director said "contracts" b/w kids and Sandusky should not have existed

Sara Ganim ‏@sganim
#Sandusky victim 4 says he "doesn't even now want to be involved in this case

Sara Ganim ‏@sganim
#Sandusky victim 4 gets emotional on stand talking about why he kept this a secret long

Sara Ganim ‏@sganim
#Sandusky contracts given to victim 4 for money in exchange for relationship shown to jurors

Sara Ganim ‏@sganim
Matt #Sandusky is back in the courtroom. Maybe he's not a witness? We're in mid-afternoon break

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:30 pm

Willow123, thank you and others for all of the updates.
~~~~~~

To post a "hot" link to something from Twitter, you need to get the URL (Link) from the upper left side at the top of the page after you click on the Twitter Link. It will begin with http://

Example:

Identify the source you copied the tweet from.
Enclosed between the red lines is what a tweet posted on the thread comment board should look like.

_______

tweet from InSession via RC's Multi-Media Twitter box (homepage):

InSession To read the one of the "love letters" written by #Sandusky to victim click here ow.ly/bvzpL
50 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2012/06/11/sandusky-trial-begins
_______

The above Link is the Link to the article from the ow.ly/bvzpL link in the tweet.

I was told that when posting a tweet, the source should be indicated. Sometimes tweets could come from local TV stations, radio stations, individuals, etc. It depends who you are following on Twitter. During some trials, I might follow a reporter at a TV station. Therefore, the source is the TV station and will usually indicate "Jones @ WWWW" or something similar.

If you get the tweet from RC's Multi-Media Twitter box on the homepage, J4A has it set for Multi-Media tweets.

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Cubs Fan wrote:
back2back19 wrote:I don't think I want to read/hear anything more on those love letters.

Pretty sick what he calls "love".

It seems that they put up pictures of the boy Victim 4 with people from Penn State - so maybe some included JS as the younger man he was at the time. Showing the jury he wasn't the frail old man he appears to be today when he abused these boys.

It is sick but those freaks always have a warped sense of love. That letter was just beyond appalling. Are there more of them or just the one?

I do think Sandusky's true nature will come out though. I know he openly stared at the pictures of the young boys when they were presented in opening statements(if you're accused of something like this and you're innocent, I seriously don't think you'd be staring at those pictures, but he stared enough to have it noted by reporters) and remember those interviews he did with the NYT/Costas? He could barely hide his lust for young boys and there was that incredibly vile pause when he was asked specifically if he was sexually attracted to boys. If he gets on the stand, there's no way he'll be able to get out of it. He also appears to think there is absolutely nothing wrong with any of his conduct, so I do think that will come out. I don't think anyone will think of his as some cute old man. But I guess if you're too biased to look beyond Penn State, maybe. That's the part that scares me.... I know people who went to PSU and while they think Sandusky is nasty(and probably guilty), they said they'd acquit 'cause they couldn't tarnish the PSU rep. :/

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubs Fan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:36 pm

Is anyone else sickened by this - JS's autobiography is called "Touched" (per Amazon paperback published in 2001). I wonder if he thought he got away with what he did to those boys & that was his own inside joke? He is just so icky! Just the title shows his character in light of what we've heard in court today.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sandusky_trial_defense_a.html

Jerry Sandusky trial: Defense asks for 'Touched' autobiography to be presented in full
Published: Monday, June 11, 2012, 12:15 PM Updated: Monday, June 11, 2012, 1:22 PM

BELLEFONTE -- Jerry Sandusky has filed a motion in Centre County court asking that all of his autobiography, "Touched," be admitted into evidence if any of it is used by the prosecution.

The motion filed today says the defense believes the state might otherwise use "snippets" of the book to "mischaracterize" Sandusky.

Last edited by Cubs Fan on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cubs Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:39 pm

Cubs Fan wrote:Is anyone else sickened by this - JS's autobiography is called "Touched". I wonder if he thought he got away with what he did to those boys & that was his own inside joke? He is just so icky!
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sandusky_trial_defense_a.html

Jerry Sandusky trial: Defense asks for 'Touched' autobiography to be presented in full
Published: Monday, June 11, 2012, 12:15 PM Updated: Monday, June 11, 2012, 1:22 PM

BELLEFONTE -- Jerry Sandusky has filed a motion in Centre County court asking that all of his autobiography, "Touched," be admitted into evidence if any of it is used by the prosecution.

The motion filed today says the defense believes the state might otherwise use "snippets" of the book to "mischaracterize" Sandusky.

Cubs, I thought I was the only one who found the title of his book creepy.
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:43 pm

by Alessandra_Deux Today at 4:09 pm
~~~~~

Ales, you forgot to indicate the source of the tweets at the bottom of your comment.

I assume the Twitter acct. is affiliated with a reporter with a mainstream media source. I recognize the person's name who is tweeting.

One should be able to click on a link provided by you and read the tweets at the source if they choose to do so.

Also, if you provide the source, it minimizes the chance of another poster posting the same tweets.

If the tweets come from RC's Multi-Media Twitter box (homepage), you don't have to Link as the source is identified and every one here knows to click on Homepage to read the tweets in the Multi-Media Twitter box.
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:50 pm

Justice4all wrote:I created a Twitter list for the Sandusky trial at the following link.

https://twitter.com/#!/RealityChatter/sandusky-trial

I also created a page that will allow you to view the tweets and comment on this thread at the same time.

http://www.realitychatter.com/h15-jerry-sandusky-trial

Give it a try and let me know what you think. From what I've read so far, I think we are looking at a guilty verdict.
This is awesome! Thank you, J4A!
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:58 pm

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57450492/sandusky-accuser-recounts-abuse-creepy-letters/
CBS News June 11, 2012 2:51 PM Last updated 5:30pm ET

Sandusky accuser recounts abuse, "creepy" letters

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Ann - Tx wrote: by Alessandra_Deux Today at 4:09 pm
~~~~~

Ales, you forgot to indicate the source of the tweets at the bottom of your comment.

I assume the Twitter acct. is affiliated with a reporter with a mainstream media source. I recognize the person's name who is tweeting.

One should be able to click on a link provided by you and read the tweets at the source if they choose to do so.

Also, if you provide the source, it minimizes the chance of another poster posting the same tweets.

If the tweets come from RC's Multi-Media Twitter box (homepage), you don't have to Link as the source is identified and every one here knows to click on Homepage to read the tweets in the Multi-Media Twitter box.

Thank you, Ann.

I edited the post and added the information that I had already posted on Page 2 of this thread. http://www.realitychatter.com/t3912p50-jerry-sandusky-trial
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:

Cubs, I thought I was the only one who found the title of his book creepy.

I'll third that. One of the firtst things thought when I heard what the title was "Of course, it's called Touch! Of course it is!" Sick, sick, sick...

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:52 pm

KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:55 pm

$265 dollars???!!!!!
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Alas, there are people out there who would pay that kind of money for it. :/

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:04 pm

I wouldn't pay a nickel ninety eight for it.
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:06 pm

well, thank heavens we only drive through PA 2x a year...might have to speed up now!
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:10 pm

Me either. You couldn't even give it to me for free.

Oh, I was watching MSNBC and the reporter said Victim4 was good/credible but became combative when questioned by the defense, so he said he probably lost a point on that score but still... thought he came across pretty good.

Curious what the other people who saw the testimony will say...

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Boy, I wish they had televised this trial.
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Yeah, I wish they had too. So much of this I want to see but at the sametime, just Sandusky's face makes me want to punch something, so maybe not. lol Pennsylvania seems to have weird laws. Like they can't bring in anyone to vouch for the victims, explaining why they didn't come forward and how their behaviours are consistent, which is just weird. So, I guess that's supposed to leave reasonable doubt.

I keep saying how would ANYONE in that same situation deal with it? I mean seriously? He groomed these kids; these kids were troubled and had hard lives. These are the exact kids someone like Sandusky would chose... they aren't just children but they're the kind of children people would discount if they ever heard anything. :/ Always pick the weakest, most vulnerable kids. :/

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:22 pm

back2back19 wrote:Yeah, I wish they had too. So much of this I want to see but at the sametime, just Sandusky's face makes me want to punch something, so maybe not. lol Pennsylvania seems to have weird laws. Like they can't bring in anyone to vouch for the victims, explaining why they didn't come forward and how their behaviours are consistent, which is just weird. So, I guess that's supposed to leave reasonable doubt.

I keep saying how would ANYONE in that same situation deal with it? I mean seriously? He groomed these kids; these kids were troubled and had hard lives. These are the exact kids someone like Sandusky would chose... they aren't just children but they're the kind of children people would discount if they ever heard anything. :/ Always pick the weakest, most vulnerable kids. :/

And then to top it off, they want to bring in someone to explain JS's Histrionic Behavior Issues. No one can speak for the vics, but they can for the perp? How weird is that?
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:27 pm

Does anyone know what the sentence might be if he is found guilty? Maybe there will be payback there!

...and has anyone mentioned anything about the judge - like no nonsense - I hope.
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:32 pm

Chickenbutt, well, yeah, gotta make sure he gets as many breaks as possible. From what I've heard though, his claim of Histrionic Behavior Issues/personality disorders aren't exactly how these conditions are termed. So, I guess they're gonna make up their own definition?

Like showering with young boys is a generational thing? Seriously? My parents are of his generation and um, yeah, don't think they did that. He's a coach, was an athlete, this was his enviroment? I know athletes and they all said that was gross. They may shower in the same room and all but they sure don't shower in the same stall with each other, so not sure how that works either. Even if you try to give Sandusky the benefit of the doubt there's just too much. I mean really? Who showers with kids? Who plays soap war? Who kisses a young child on the cheek, maybe the lips(a kid that ain't yours)? It's things like that I would never be able to look past. And the love letters. Those are creepy.

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:32 pm

Chickenbutt, well, yeah, gotta make sure he gets as many breaks as possible. From what I've heard though, his claim of Histrionic Behavior Issues/personality disorders aren't exactly how these conditions are termed. So, I guess they're gonna make up their own definition?

Like showering with young boys is a generational thing? Seriously? My parents are of his generation and um, yeah, don't think they did that. He's a coach, was an athlete, this was his enviroment? I know athletes and they all said that was gross. They may shower in the same room and all but they sure don't shower in the same stall with each other, so not sure how that works either. Even if you try to give Sandusky the benefit of the doubt there's just too much. I mean really? Who showers with kids? Who plays soap war? Who kisses a young child on the cheek, maybe the lips(a kid that ain't yours)? It's things like that I would never be able to look past. And the love letters. Those are creepy.

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top