Jerry Sandusky Trial

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jerry Sandusky Trial

Post by ishi on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Oh excuse me...not InSession...someone on HLN said that.
ishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:42 pm

If JS gets convicted, I doubt the son would put himself, his mom, his bros and sisters and his own family thru that. Now if JS is cut loose, who knows.
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Moosiesmama on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:50 pm

I don't think that the son admitted to the molestation until a few days ago and the prosecution had already presented its case and it was too late to add his testimony to the case in chief.

Last edited by Moosiesmama on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : iPad is hard to type on)
Moosiesmama

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:57 pm

It might be that the prosecution would not put all their eggs in one basket and he they find him not guilty that they would investigate sons allegation and filed separate charges and then maybe more people will come forward.
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:02 pm

Thats a good thought Snowbird. You also bring up a good point. How many more kids are out there?
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:28 pm

Matt Sandusky says he was abused by father, Jerry Sandusky

By Mike Krumboltz | The Lookout – 1 hr 39 mins ago

Jerry Sandusky's adopted son, Matt Sandusky, said that his father abused him. Matt Sandusky released a statement through his lawyers, Andrew Shubin and Justine Andronici. According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, Mr. Shubin also represents two other alleged victims of Jerry Sandusky.

The statement reads: "During the trial, Matt Sandusky contacted us and requested our advice and assistance in arranging a meeting with prosecutors to disclose for the first time in this case that he is a victim of Jerry Sandusky's abuse. At Matt's request, we immediately arranged a meeting between him and the prosecutors and investigators."

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/matt-sandusky-says-abused-father-jerry-sandusky-214145968.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireUncensored on Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:38 pm

Isn't Matt the son JS & DS fostered and then adopted as an adult? I'm pretty sure I read that somewhere today (google maybe? no link). I'm pretty sure it's his ex-wife that received a protection order, or something along those lines, keeping them from JS's house -- that might not be exactly right since I read that a really long time ago. Apparently Matt didn't fight her on that.

Now that this son is public, wonder what the other children (and Dottie) are thinking? Maybe he's too old to testify, 33yo right? Ten-year statute of limitations? The oldest guy to testify was 28. How does this work?

What a mess. I am just, well, disgusted with Dottie. No one will ever convince me she didn't know something wasn't right. All this going on right in her home. I must have been one nosy mom. ~~C
ClaireUncensored

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:01 pm

Jerry Sandusky’s Son Matt Steps Forward as a Victim as Jurors Begin Deliberations

In a bombshell announcement, Sandusky's adopted son claimed he, too, had been abused -- but not before the jury was sent away to deliberate on the last day of a speedy trial.

By Nick Carbone | @nickcarbone | June 21, 2012

All that will be said had been said. After the defense and prosecution made their closing arguments Thursday afternoon, Jerry Sandusky’s fate is now in the hands of the 12 men and women who’ve sat through eight days of testimony – and seven months of speculation. The former Penn State assistant coach is accused of 48 counts of criminal abuse over the course of 15 years. He’s steadily maintained his innocence since the scandal came to light after a grand jury investigation in November. The trial, once expected to take three weeks, was sent to the jury in less than two. But as the jury began its deliberations, new reports emerged of a bombshell development in the case: Sandusky’s adopted son, Matt, now says he was a victim as well.

http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/06/21/jerry-sanduskys-son-matt-steps-forward-as-a-victim-as-jurors-begin-deliberations/
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:08 pm

Matt Sandusky Offered to Testify Against Adoptive Father

Jerry Sandusky, former assistant football coach for Penn State, arrived for his trial in Bellefonte, Penn., on Thursday.

By RICHARD PÉREZ-PEÑA
Published: June 21, 2012

BELLEFONTE, Pa. — Hours after a jury began deliberating the child sexual abuse charges against Jerry Sandusky, lawyers for one of his adopted children said Thursday that he had been abused by Sandusky and had offered to testify in the case.

“During the trial, Matt Sandusky contacted us and requested our advice and assistance in arranging a meeting with prosecutors to disclose for the first time in this case that he is a victim of Jerry Sandusky’s abuse,” the lawyers, Andrew Shubin and Justine Andronici, said in a statement they released late in the afternoon. “At Matt’s request, we immediately arranged a meeting between him and the prosecutors and investigators.”

The statement gave no details and no indication why prosecutors did not call Matt Sandusky to testify, but it raises the possibility of new criminal charges against Jerry Sandusky, a former Penn State assistant football coach, after this case concludes. Matt Sandusky’s lawyers did not return calls.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/22/sports/ncaafootball/sandusky-judge-instructs-jury-before-closing-arguments.html?_r=1
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:56 pm

Jury wants to hear the testimony of Dranov and McQueary.

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Wow, are they still deliberating? I would've thought they had given up for the night. Dranov is the doc for the pros or def?
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Nevermind..I found it

ETA: Just wanted to say thank you b2b for keeping us updated. I apperciate it!
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:12 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Wow, are they still deliberating? I would've thought they had given up for the night. Dranov is the doc for the pros or def?

I think Dranov is the doctor/family friend of the McQ's who came over or was called when the younger McQ came home to tell his father the shocking news of what he witnessed in the shower. I think he testified that McQ was shaken by what he saw, etc.

IMO, re Matt's revelation, was a direct result of Dottie/Mom's testimony. This is pure speculation on my part, but I can imagine him sitting there - trying to be supportive to his family, listening to the gut wrenching testimony of adult men who experienced what he did, and then to have his mother - deny, deny, deny = it may have become just too much. Reports say it was his ex wife who sought the RO against JS seeing his grandchildren, Matt's son. Perhaps Matt initially felt the case was so strong that he did not need to come forward (shame, humiliation, disloyalty, etc), but when he heard his mom on the stand....I think he felt he had to speak up.

Again, this is only my speculation. I am not an expert and I did not stay at the Holiday Inn last night (!).
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by back2back19 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:26 pm

YW CB. This jury seems to be taking its job seriously.

back2back19

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:06 pm

they want to review all 2 hours of the testimony of McQueary and Dranov. Judge says they can do that in the morning. I wonder what the jurors will think when all is said and done when they find out that his own son was a victim as well.
What a dirtbag.
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:08 pm

thank you for this Tess. So are they done for the nite?
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:19 pm

yes, done for the night
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:20 pm

Thank you Tess...see ya tomorrow. Maybe we will have a verdict.
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:25 pm

Jerry Sandusky trial: Prosecution releases letters Sandusky wrote to alleged Victim 4

Published: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 7:44 PM Updated: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 7:45 PM

By MATTHEW KEMENY, The Patriot-News

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sandusky_trial_prosecuti_4.html

•'Love can overcome all things'

(Victim 4):

I know that I have made my share of mistakes.

However I hope that I will be able to say that I cared. There has been love in my heart.

My wish is that you care and have love in your heart. Love never ends. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

I believe that it can overcome all things!

With love,

Jer

http://www.pennlive.com/specialprojects/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sanduskys_letters_to_all.html

•'I am a great pretender'

(Victim 4):

Yes, I am a “Great Pretender.” I pretend that I can sing. I pretend about many things. However, I can’t pretend about my feelings and want you to always remember that I care.

Not always a pretender - “Jer”

http://www.pennlive.com/specialprojects/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sanduskys_letters_to_all_1.html

•'I have many Forrest Gump qualities'

(Victim 4):

Driving home the other night, I had many thoughts. Some happy, some a little sad. As you know, I am very emotional and kind of let everything out. I’m not good at hiding my feelings. I have many “Forrest Gump” qualities and I thought a lot about that more as I was driving home. As you would expect, I cried at that movie.

I remembered Forrest and how he was so naive (oblivious to the world) and not very smart. He was so happy because he wasn’t caught up in being anything other than a caring person (I wish that I had more of that in me).

Read more:
http://www.pennlive.com/specialprojects/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sanduskys_letters_to_all_2.html

•'I'm Jer'

Very few people know about this story and probably less care. I guess that I’m writing it for me. I’m Jer.

(Victim 4) is a young man that came into Jer’s life. It was a difficult time for Jer because he had lost his dad. Jer and his dad shared so much, did many things together. (Victim 4) comes along and he and Jer seem to enjoy the same experiences. Both seemed to be in need. They loved playing games, competing, singing, laughing, sharing experiences, just being themselves. Jer remembers driving (Victim 4) home. (Victim 4) would say, “Tell me another story, Jer.”

Jer, of course, being filled with them would come up with one. Jer remembers how he didn’t want those rides to end.

Read more:
http://www.pennlive.com/specialprojects/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sanduskys_letters_to_all_3.html

•'You leave a trail of broken promises'

(Victim 4):

Once again, I have decided to write some of my thoughts.

I write because you mean so much to us. I write because I am concerned about all of us. I write because I have seen the hurt on [redacted]'s face when you don’t show for him, even though you have given your word. I write because of the churning in my own stomach when you don’t care. I write because I still hope that there will be meaning to the time we have known each other.

[Redacted] and I have seen this before, had similar experiences and to be honest, not very happy conclusions. You like to express yourself in a straight-forward manner. This will be a very direct message from us.

Read more:
http://www.pennlive.com/specialprojects/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sanduskys_letters_to_all_4.html

•'Thanks for your special touch'

(Victim 4):

Thanks for the memory!

Thanks for being so warm and friendly!

Thanks for your special touch!

Thanks for trying so much!

Thanks for being a very best friend!

Thanks for your willingness to care to the end!

Thanks for all you say and do!

Thanks, mostly for just being you.

Happy birthday,

Jer

http://www.pennlive.com/specialprojects/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sandusky_letter_to_defen.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:40 pm

All I can say is ....ewwwwwww!
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Jerry Sandusky trial: No verdict reached on first day of jury deliberations

Published: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 8:49 PM Updated: Thursday, June 21, 2012, 8:49 PM

By The Patriot-News

BELLEFONTE -- Jurors have not yet reached a verdict in their first day of deliberations in the child sexual abuse trial of former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky. Jurors reconvened at the Centre County courthouse tonight around 8:30 p.m. for a request to review testimony from Mike McQueary and Dr. Jonathan Dr. Dranov.

Judge John M. Cleland said that because McQueary's testimony was about two hours in its entirety, the jury should defer reviewing that transcript until tomorrow morning.

Read more:

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sandusky_trial_no_verdic.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:All I can say is ....ewwwwwww!

It is disgusting and disturbing. Totally sick!
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:30 pm

What are the charges against Jerry Sandusky?

By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 10:17 PM EDT, Thu June 21, 2012

Jerry Sandusky is charged with improper behavior with 10 alleged victims

(CNN) -- The jury in the trial of former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky is deliberating 48 counts of child sexual abuse involving 10 alleged victims.

There originally were 52 charges against Sandusky. On Thursday, Judge John Cleland announced that three of the counts were dropped, and earlier this week a fourth charge was withdrawn by prosecutors, bringing the total number of charges to 48. Here is a breakdown of the charges -- felony and misdemeanor -- against Sandusky:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/21/justice/pennsylvania-sandusky-charges/index.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by One Wonders on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:19 am

I just logged on to express my feeling's toward that POS JS.
I knew, I just knew he had to have abused those poor children that he adopted. 10 to 1 that is exactly why he adopted. Make's me sick. What a vile and disgusting POS he is. I hope that jury send's him to the hell he deserves. I hope all of his victims sue the sox right off his feet and his wife too.
Just disgusting!!!
One Wonders

Mood : Neener

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:40 am

http://www.pennlive.com/specialprojects/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sanduskys_letters_to_all_3.html

This is sick. To think Sanducky wrote this to one of the boys is real, real sick.
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:42 am

http://www.pennlive.com/specialprojects/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sanduskys_letters_to_all_4.html

Here, while he is addressing a child, the tone is more of an admonishment to himself.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:46 am

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/21/justice/pennsylvania-sandusky-charges/index.html

Thank you for the poster who shared.
Solid listing of the charges in nonlegal language and assigned o correct victims.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Justice4all on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:44 am

I hope this is taking a long time because they are going through each of the 48 charges carefully. Hopefully it has nothing to do with the juror's feelings about Penn State and its reputation. The evidence speaks for itself. There was plenty of testimony from eyewitnesses and the victims themselves.
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:28 am

One Wonders wrote:I just logged on to express my feeling's toward that POS JS.
I knew, I just knew he had to have abused those poor children that he adopted. 10 to 1 that is exactly why he adopted. Make's me sick. What a vile and disgusting POS he is. I hope that jury send's him to the hell he deserves. I hope all of his victims sue the sox right off his feet and his wife too.
Just disgusting!!!

I agree. And there is just no way that wife didn't know about it...just no way...she chose to look the other way.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:55 am

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20120622_Sandusky_Jury_to_resume_deliberations_after_blockbuster_day.html
Philadelphia Inquirer - Philadelphia, PA 6/22/12

Sandusky Jury to resume deliberations after blockbuster day

Snipped:

In other developments Thursday, an Ohio man became the second accuser to go public with molestation allegations against Sandusky.

Within hours of Matt Sandusky's announcement, Travis Weaver, 30, appeared on the NBC news magazine program "Rock Center," alleging the former coach had abused him more than 100 times over a period of four years. His allegations included accusations of oral and anal rape.

Weaver filed a civil lawsuit against Sandusky, Penn State and Jerry Sandusky's charity The Second Mile in December under the pseudonym "John Doe A."
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:50 am

Justice4all wrote:I hope this is taking a long time because they are going through each of the 48 charges carefully. Hopefully it has nothing to do with the juror's feelings about Penn State and its reputation. The evidence speaks for itself. There was plenty of testimony from eyewitnesses and the victims themselves.
This is my biggest fear that he will get off because he was a coach for Penn State. If they let this man go free he will do this again, I have no doubt in my mind. He was confronted in 1998 by one of the mother, Le tried to get charges filed. If he was going to change his behavior it would have been done at that time instead he continued to molest young boys.
I hope these brave young men that came forward get their justice that they deserve. If not it will be like they were molested or raped all over again.
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:09 am

Prosecutors have now entered court. The defense and Sandusky are still behind closed doors.
by WGAL6/22/2012 1:23:39 PM 8:23 AM
News 8's Matt Barcaro says that Jerry Sandusky, Dottie Sandusky, other family members and defense attorney Joe Amendola arrived at the courthouse around 8:45 a.m. Dottie and her adopted son John were sitting in the front row.

The Attorney General investigators sat on the opposite of the courtroom, chatting.

Sandusky and his attorneys then met behind closed doors.

No word from the jury yet, but apparently they are in the courthouse. Their deliberations have been taking place in courtroom 2.
by WGAL6/22/2012 1:21:42 PM 8:21 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1yWzYfUAj
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:13 am

I didn't think the defense and prosecutors had to be their while the jury deliberated, I just thought they had to be close by so could this mean the verdict is close.
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:21 am

Kate Snow‏@tvkatesnow

As I reported @RockCenterNBC: Travis Weaver is part of 2nd wave of accusers. Prosecutors may pursue fed charges if jury finds not guilty

This could be an interesting development if by some remote/scary chance that JS is acquitted here...it would also include Matt S. in the "2nd wave"...
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:26 am

snowbird wrote:I didn't think the defense and prosecutors had to be their while the jury deliberated, I just thought they had to be close by so could this mean the verdict is close.

I'm not sure, Snowbird, but it may have something to do with the jury's request late last night to re-hear the testimony of McQ and Dranov. Perhaps both sides needed to verify/confirm the correct evidence was being given to them. I did read that the judge asked all parties to be within 20 minutes of the courthouse at all times until verdict is reached.
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:28 am

thanks weezie!
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:31 am

summerthyme wrote:thanks weezie!

YW Very Happy

Prayers for the jury and the victims....
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:32 am

Jerry Sandusky trial: Jurors set to begin second day of deliberations

Published: Friday, June 22, 2012, 8:44 AM Updated: Friday, June 22, 2012, 9:47 AM

By The Patriot-News

~Snipped~

Jurors got the case around 1:20 p.m. yesterday and closed the day without reaching a verdict. They reconvened in the Centre County courthouse around 8:30 p.m. last night with questions about the testimony of Mike McQueary and Dr. Jonathan Dranov.

The jury is expected to begin the day by reviewing more than two hours of testimony from the two men.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sandusky_trial_jurors_se.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:33 am

Thanks that makes sense.
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:36 am

I just saw something in passing....sorry not paying close attention to IS....that if charges are brought against JS for Matt, that the charges would include incest. Will have to listen and watch more closely for more/better details.
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:40 am

Jerry Sandusky trial: Jerry Sandusky's fate is in the hands of the jury on day 8

Patriot-News reporter Sara Ganim on closing statements in the Jerry Sandusky trial outside of the Centre County Courthouse in Bellefonte, PA on June 21, 2012. Video by: Christine Baker, The Patriot-News

http://videos.pennlive.com/patriot-news/2012/06/jerry_sandusky_trial-_jerry_sa.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:43 am

praying and wishing as hard as I can.....but no matter what the jury says....this is not the final outcome. Or - I should say...if it is a "not guilty"....there is more to come and this is not the end of the story.

just having a difficult time here...that is all I know--for sure!!
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:43 am

A conviction on each count requires a unanimous verdict, meaning 12-0. A non-unanimous vote on any of the counts results in a mistrial on that count. The government can retry Sandusky on any count for which there is a mistrial, and would be poised to do so if he is not convicted on other counts and if the vote is 11-1 or 10-2. The government cannot retry Sandusky on any count where that count's vote is 12-0 in favor of not guilty.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/web/COM1200526/2/index.htm

ETA: And then there is the 2nd wave of accusers potentially in federal court. Hopefully this jury finds Guilty on enough charges to have him in jail for a long long time...

Last edited by Weeziethm on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by ClaireUncensored on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:44 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Jerry Sandusky trial: Jurors set to begin second day of deliberations

Published: Friday, June 22, 2012, 8:44 AM Updated: Friday, June 22, 2012, 9:47 AM

By The Patriot-News

~Snipped~

Jurors got the case around 1:20 p.m. yesterday and closed the day without reaching a verdict. They reconvened in the Centre County courthouse around 8:30 p.m. last night with questions about the testimony of Mike McQueary and Dr. Jonathan Dranov.

The jury is expected to begin the day by reviewing more than two hours of testimony from the two men.

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sandusky_trial_jurors_se.html
Is the testimony read back to them or does the jury receive transcript(s) to review in the jury room? If it's a read-back, that might explain why JS, Dottie, son John(?) and the rest of the crew were in court. IDK.

If I were a juror, I sure would like a transcript. Audio would be awesome, huh? (No cameras allowed but maybe audio?) Anyone know? Sorry if I missed that part ~~C
ClaireUncensored

Back to top Go down

Post by summerthyme on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:54 am

weezie - that SI article was just what I needed. Picking myself off floor, dusting off.....
ty again...
summerthyme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:58 am

ClaireUncensored wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:Jerry Sandusky trial: Jurors set to begin second day of deliberations

By The Patriot-News

~Snipped~

Is the testimony read back to them or does the jury receive transcript(s) to review in the jury room? If it's a read-back, that might explain why JS, Dottie, son John(?) and the rest of the crew were in court. IDK.

If I were a juror, I sure would like a transcript. Audio would be awesome, huh? (No cameras allowed but maybe audio?) Anyone know? Sorry if I missed that part ~~C

Jerry Sandusky trial: Prosecutors, defense re-enact McQueary, Dranov testimony for jurors

Published: Friday, June 22, 2012, 11:11 AM Updated: Friday, June 22, 2012, 11:11 AM

By MATTHEW KEMENY, The Patriot-News

BELLEFONTE -- The transcripts of ex-Penn State assistant football coach Mike McQueary and doctor Jonathan Dranov's testimonies were read to jurors this morning as they begin their second day of deliberations in the Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse trial.

~Snipped~

The readings took about 90 minutes. Some jurors took notes, while others leaned back and listened intently. A man in the front row bit his fingernails as the transcript was read.

Read more:
http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/2012/06/jerry_sandusky_trial_jurors_he.html

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:09 am

Sandusky Jury Reviews Testimony as Deliberations Resume

By Drew Gingrich and Jef Feeley on June 22, 2012

Jurors in the trial of Jerry Sandusky, the former Pennsylvania State University assistant football coach charged with sexually abusing 10 boys over a 15- year period, started their second day of deliberations reviewing the testimony of one of his accusers.

The panel asked to re-hear testimony from Michael McQueary, the former Penn State football graduate assistant who said he saw Sandusky sexually assault a boy in a shower. Jurors also asked for the testimony of a defense witness who said McQueary offered a different account of the incident.

Read more:
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-06-22/sandusky-jury-reviews-testimony-as-deliberations-resume
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:11 am

A new victim came forward yesterday. Travis Weaver said he was molested and JS threatened to fire Weavers dad. Weaver thought he was the only victim. Weaver said JS tried to adopt him. Weaver says he is in misery hearing all the other stories.
Weaver says JS told him no one would believe him.
Weaver has filed a civil suit against JS

Is this all new or did I just miss it yesterday?
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:18 am

Chickenbutt wrote:A new victim came forward yesterday. Travis Weaver said he was molested and JS threatened to fire Weavers dad. Weaver thought he was the only victim. Weaver said JS tried to adopt him. Weaver says he is in misery hearing all the other stories.
Weaver says JS told him no one would believe him.
Weaver has filed a civil suit against JS

Is this all new or did I just miss it yesterday?
I think this came up yesterday after the son claim to have been abuse. I believe there will be so many more out there who has been abuse by this man. So SAD
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm on Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:19 am

As the McQueary testimony was read (remember Mike McQueary said he saw Sandusky molesting a boy in the Penn State showers), jurors 9, 10, 11, and 12 seemed to be taking a lot of notes.

McQueary: there was not hard or fast movement when I saw them, on the defendant’s part. But Sandusky’s midsection was moving subtly.

(Jury taking the most notes when it came to 1) the narrative of the incident, 2) what McQueary said he told his family about what he saw).
by WGAL6/22/2012 3:15:49 PM 10:15 AM

Testimony of McQueary and Dranov is READ to the jury.

Prosecutor Fina reads McQueary and Prosecutor McGettigan reads his own part. Defense attorney Karl Rominger to read his own part.
by WGAL6/22/2012 3:13:00 PM 10:13 AM

Read more: http://livewire.wgal.com/Event/WGALs_Jerry_Sandusky_trial_coverage#ixzz1yXH3CPS8

Weeziethm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top