George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by serenaz1 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:46 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:
serenaz1 wrote:

That's actually an excellent question, I wonder if she would if it was just transferred back out?

As for the reporting requirements for transfers vs cash, they talked of taking cash out a few times to put in a box or have one of them keep, right?

If I were O'Mara, I'd be madder than a hornet, those grifters tried to scam him too & he's got to defend Z's stupid ass.

I would think the IRS would expect Sis to pay taxes on those funds - they don't care how you came about it or what you did with it, just that you received it - which she did. Bet that was something Sis didn't contemplate when she decided to help with the Z's scheme. Or, GZ and Shellie reassured Sis that with all the funds coming in, they would pay any taxes being assessed to her. One thing is, with Ken's involvement, it makes you wonder how much MOM really did or didn't know about the funds at the time of the bail hearing.

Thanks CN! Such a good observation, I hadn't thought of it. Oh the tangled webs they've weaved...

avatar
serenaz1

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by Porky on Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:53 pm

ellejay wrote:
serenaz1 wrote:

Thanks ellejay! O'Mara's spin is making me nauseous! How was Shellie 'thrown out of school' when she was supposedly doing an on-line course at the time, having left the Seminole school in 2010?

There's also a conflict with George's returning to work after the shooting. I read something about his employer stating he had not 'returned to' or 'been in the building' since that night (can't remember exact wording, but it caught my attention). Didn't Frank or one of his other people say he'd gone to work the next day & was told he needed a release? Didn't his doc's medical report say something about the reason for visit being 'work release'?



--it was (his fake friend) and co-worker joe oliver that said he had seen him at the office (of digital risk) after the shooting (and that george had told him "this will all blow over"..)

--he did see the dr. to get a work release.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-medical-report-sheds-light-injuries-trayvon/story?id=16353532

The morning after the shooting, on Feb. 27, Zimmerman sought treatment at the offices of a general physician at a family practice near Sanford, Fla. The doctor notes Zimmerman sought an appointment to get legal clearance to return to work.

--the co. later issued a stmt saying that due to the safety of their employees, and the bounty put out on george, that he wouldn't be back to work anytime soon.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-24/news/os-trayvon-george-zimmerman-digital-risk-20120324_1_maitland-firm-chief-bill-lee-statement
Maitland firm says Zimmerman hasn't been to office since shooting

Serious problems remain about the timing of this. George sought a release to return to work the day after the shooting. What for though? He had not missed any time for work yet so there was no -need- for a return to work Doctors note as by then he had missed a few hours from work.

He did not come to work after that day anyway. There would have been no reason for the company to have banned him that next day as the thing had not even become public by then.

I see two possible reasons for him selectively seeking out his family doctor the day after. 1) He wanted control over what was documented and he knew that a hospital might order x rays on those non existent injuries. 2) He and Shellie has quite a bit of experience with collecting unemployment and may have intended to set the stage for collecting unemployment.

I had more respect for O'Mara than I do not because he also stated that the parents were thrown out of their home. Heck the Anthony's stayed in their home for the duration of that trial and after the trial.

I had an unpleasant thought and maybe CN can chime in. I knew a guy back in college who had a very bright future but took some drugs one night and killed some guy in California. Well his parents had tons of money who got him a very good attorney. The attorney and the Judge played golf together a lot and friend ended up not serving any jail time. ( The victim was poor, Mexican and has no vocal family).

I wonder how much of that stuff still goes on now ( thought this was in the 90's).

I only wonder because the legals minds are universally saying O"Mara is nuts to risk Zimmerman being cross examined by the Prosecutor and Judge and the fact that Omara is bringinging bondsmen to the hearing scares me.

Porky

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by ellejay on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:00 pm

serenaz1 wrote:

Re: Oliver, what's the deal with him anyway? Is he a neighbor that even knew George or was he someone they hired to be a 'friend'? I just remember Nancy G ripping him a new one and then, poof, he was gone from the scene.


--joe oliver worked w/ george @ digital risk. he had previously (years ago) been a weekend anchor for a fox news affiliate ( and IMO, was looking for his old job back..)

--it was lawrence o'donnell that exposed him for the (liar) fraud that he was------and then 'friend joe' went *poof*.
( unfortunately, frank taaffe didn't go along w/ him....yet.)

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/lawrence-odonnells-interview-of-joe-oliver-didnt-just-make-fireworks-it-made-news/

Lawrence O’Donnell’s Interview Of Joe Oliver Didn’t Just Make Fireworks, It Made News


--snipped--

- Joe Oliver and George Zimmerman were co-workers at Digital Risk, LLC until recently, a fact that Oliver tried to evade during the interview, at first telling O’Donnell “you know, I’m sure that information is out there, but I know where he works,” but finally confirmed late in the interview, saying “we are coworkers since he got his job.”

- It was Joe Oliver who contacted Zimmerman, through his lawyer, “in order to offer my help because of my experience with the media.”
avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by Porky on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:01 pm

And MOM stated that George was thrown out of his job. George simply did not return to work the day after which means that either he left voluntarily way before the proverbial kitchen got hot, or he took an extended leave ob absence.

Porky

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by CherokeeNative on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:02 pm

DebFrmHell wrote:
ellejay wrote:

--how do we know that he was "free to come and go" wherever as he pleased?

--he wasn't arrested the night of feb.26th, but it was the beginning of the ongoing SPD investigation into the shooting---LE MAY have told him, "just don't leave the country"...or whatever?

Well, he left didn't he? Methinks that is pretty much free to come and go. And he voluntarily kept them informed as to his whereabouts. And he turned himself in in a timely fashion.

Personally, I think he would have preferred to stay in the area and with his family but the intense hatred and that pesky little "WANTED" sign issued by the NBP made that impossible. As it is, everyone has had to go into hiding.

If you wanted a fresh start elsewhere and your face has been splashed virtually everywhere in that 2005 mug shot, why not jet off into the clear blue skies?

The only difference between what eventually became the evidence from the SPD and the SAO is the additions of Dee Dee and Ms. Fulton. SPD didn't have enough to file charges. SAO got the case about March 23rd. Quelle Surprise! Isn't that the approximate date that Dee Dee went to Crump? Ummm...Make that Crump went to Dee Dee. She apparently volunteered nothing despite the closeness of TM and herself. Despite the fact that his family was publically begging for answers for a couple of weeks easily.

I will not say anything about Ms. Fulton. She lost her cherished son. That is enough said as far as I am concerned.

@ Wee B

Look at the dates. The SAO took over about March 23rd. The arrest came about on April 12th, IIRC. That is still almost three more weeks. After the shooting, he was able to come and go for 44 days approx.

When the SAO was reassigned the writing was on the wall that some charge would be forthcoming. If not, the public outcry would have become even louder. THe Governor assigned the one person he knew would get the job done. Angela Corey. The one who chose not to impanel a Grand Jury that Wolfinger wanted in place (Sorry, I forget that date. I just remember it was mid month of maybe March or April ?). And the one who brought forth the charges directly from her office.

And yet he still didn't go.

BBM

Whether there was "enough" to file charges is always determined by the prosecuting attorney - what one prosecutor may feel is lacking in evidence is completely different than another one. In this case, Corey obviously felt there was sufficient evidence to file charges against GZ. At this point, we do not know what Corey based her decision on, but obviously, DeeDee's testimony is beneficial to the prosecution. However, even without DeeDee's testimony, the fact that GZ went in search of Trayvon with a concealed weapon is, IMO, sufficient evidence to have the case go before a trier-of-fact - especially since GZ was concerned that these assholes always get away. A prosecutor should not be making those types of determinations. It will be seen whether or not the jury is given the case "in a vacuum" as defense attorneys would like, or if it will go to the jury as a series of acts as a whole that led up to murder2.
avatar
CherokeeNative

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : PNW
Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by WeeBonnie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:13 pm

If I wanted a fresh start, it wouldn't be because I was involved as an assailant in a violent crime. But it actually sounds as if you condone him running! :dancing:
Say it isnt so!

Also he didn't turn himself in.
And you think the FBI s twenty people got no evidence (wow the SPD are good!!)
and that and an extra 100k wouldnt make running more attractive?

Or do you think it a viable option at any time at all after committing a violent crime - even when you're flat broke and the cops say there's no reason to charge you? That's the same as sitting in prison looking at murder 2 with 150k in the bank?


DebFrmHell wrote:

If you wanted a fresh start elsewhere and your face has been splashed virtually everywhere in that 2005 mug shot, why not jet off into the clear blue skies?

The only difference between what eventually became the evidence from the SPD and the SAO is the additions of Dee Dee and Ms. Fulton. SPD didn't have enough to file charges. SAO got the case about March 23rd. Quelle Surprise! Isn't that the approximate date that Dee Dee went to Crump? Ummm...Make that Crump went to Dee Dee. She apparently volunteered nothing despite the closeness of TM and herself. Despite the fact that his family was publically begging for answers for a couple of weeks easily.

I will not say anything about Ms. Fulton. She lost her cherished son. That is enough said as far as I am concerned.

@ Wee B

Look at the dates. The SAO took over about March 23rd. The arrest came about on April 12th, IIRC. That is still almost three more weeks. After the shooting, he was able to come and go for 44 days approx.

When the SAO was reassigned the writing was on the wall that some charge would be forthcoming. If not, the public outcry would have become even louder. THe Governor assigned the one person he knew would get the job done. Angela Corey. The one who chose not to impanel a Grand Jury that Wolfinger wanted in place (Sorry, I forget that date. I just remember it was mid month of maybe March or April ?). And the one who brought forth the charges directly from her office.

And yet he still didn't go.

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by WeeBonnie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Porky! It occured to me that OMara is bringing bondsmen to testify that they do not think GZ is a flight risk! Is that crazy guesswork? I'm just thinking he's going to feel foolish if he has no one on he stand- do why not?

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by CherokeeNative on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:19 pm

Porky wrote:
ellejay wrote:

--it was (his fake friend) and co-worker joe oliver that said he had seen him at the office (of digital risk) after the shooting (and that george had told him "this will all blow over"..)

--he did see the dr. to get a work release.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimmerman-medical-report-sheds-light-injuries-trayvon/story?id=16353532



--the co. later issued a stmt saying that due to the safety of their employees, and the bounty put out on george, that he wouldn't be back to work anytime soon.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-24/news/os-trayvon-george-zimmerman-digital-risk-20120324_1_maitland-firm-chief-bill-lee-statement
Maitland firm says Zimmerman hasn't been to office since shooting

Serious problems remain about the timing of this. George sought a release to return to work the day after the shooting. What for though? He had not missed any time for work yet so there was no -need- for a return to work Doctors note as by then he had missed a few hours from work.

He did not come to work after that day anyway. There would have been no reason for the company to have banned him that next day as the thing had not even become public by then.

I see two possible reasons for him selectively seeking out his family doctor the day after. 1) He wanted control over what was documented and he knew that a hospital might order x rays on those non existent injuries. 2) He and Shellie has quite a bit of experience with collecting unemployment and may have intended to set the stage for collecting unemployment.

I had more respect for O'Mara than I do not because he also stated that the parents were thrown out of their home. Heck the Anthony's stayed in their home for the duration of that trial and after the trial.

I had an unpleasant thought and maybe CN can chime in. I knew a guy back in college who had a very bright future but took some drugs one night and killed some guy in California. Well his parents had tons of money who got him a very good attorney. The attorney and the Judge played golf together a lot and friend ended up not serving any jail time. ( The victim was poor, Mexican and has no vocal family).

I wonder how much of that stuff still goes on now ( thought this was in the 90's).

I only wonder because the legals minds are universally saying O"Mara is nuts to risk Zimmerman being cross examined by the Prosecutor and Judge and the fact that Omara is bringinging bondsmen to the hearing scares me.

I don't recall that case Porky. I think MOM is playing to the public in order to keep the money rolling in...poor GZ, Shellie, and his parents...they all are suffering so because of this case. Boo Hoooo. MOM is in between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, he has to play this out in such a way as it doesn't offend his donors - while at the same time, appeases the Judge. That isn't going to be easy to do. I hope Judge Lester is watching every PC and show that MOM is doing. As I recall, when the extent of the Paypal funds first became knowledge right after the bond hearing, MOM did a PC saying and, paraphrasing, said that he believed it was all explainable and that GZ may get his "hand slapped" but that it wasn't as big a deal as the media was making it out to be... well, Judge Lester did more than slap GZ's hand, he threw his butt back in jail. If that is an example of how well MOM can read Judge Lester, he may be in for another big surprise come June 29th. Whatever occurs, you best believe that MOM will be playing to the public so that those who are making donations continue to do so.
avatar
CherokeeNative

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : PNW
Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by justanopinion on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:23 pm

I just started listening to the jail tapes...omg what is wrong with these people... "in a year from now they will be okay" she is just glad that he is alive so she can talk with him... and on and on... seriously what is wrong with them...
and what is with the "going over" comments
and Shellie keeps saying he is going to be okay...
and he keeps correcting her and saying "we"
methinks she was planning a run all on her own Laughing
well give someone enough rope>>>>
avatar
justanopinion

Posts : 2342
Join date : 2011-11-18
Location : North of the Equator; South of the Pole
Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by CherokeeNative on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:35 pm

If this has already been posted, sorry - I must have missed it.

http://www.flcourts18.org/PDF/Press_Releases/zimmerman%206-18%20amended.pdf
avatar
CherokeeNative

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : PNW
Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by Requiem on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:37 pm

They will probably claim it was a loan. Even if they tried to call it a gift, it would exceed the annual allowable amount for gifting.
As for the possible lack of income tax liability, I am wondering if the IRS would view GZ as a blog owner and the donate button as a "tip" jar. If so, it might be consdiered taxable. I am having lunch with a friend tomorrow who also happens to be a CPA. I am going to ask him a few questions about this situation. Does anyone here know right off hand if funds set up at banks to accept contribution for a family who has experienced a crisis are taxable? It really pisses me off to think that anyone can set up a PayPal account and find suckers who will donate non taxable income for them to live on. Then again, if this is true, maybe we should all give it a try...Just kidding.

serenaz1 wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:

I would think the IRS would expect Sis to pay taxes on those funds - they don't care how you came about it or what you did with it, just that you received it - which she did. Bet that was something Sis didn't contemplate when she decided to help with the Z's scheme. Or, GZ and Shellie reassured Sis that with all the funds coming in, they would pay any taxes being assessed to her. One thing is, with Ken's involvement, it makes you wonder how much MOM really did or didn't know about the funds at the time of the bail hearing.

Thanks CN! Such a good observation, I hadn't thought of it. Oh the tangled webs they've weaved...


Requiem

Posts : 68
Join date : 2012-05-16

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by WeeBonnie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:43 pm

It is taxable income.

That's why many too issue with the transfers just under 10K.
By design the individual transfers wouldn't be flagged by the IRS.

Requiem wrote:They will probably claim it was a loan. Even if they tried to call it a gift, it would exceed the annual allowable amount for gifting.
As for the possible lack of income tax liability, I am wondering if the IRS would view GZ as a blog owner and the donate button as a "tip" jar. If so, it might be consdiered taxable. I am having lunch with a friend tomorrow who also happens to be a CPA. I am going to ask him a few questions about this situation. Does anyone here know right off hand if funds set up at banks to accept contribution for a family who has experienced a crisis are taxable? It really pisses me off to think that anyone can set up a PayPal account and find suckers who will donate non taxable income for them to live on. Then again, if this is true, maybe we should all give it a try...Just kidding.

serenaz1 wrote:

Thanks CN! Such a good observation, I hadn't thought of it. Oh the tangled webs they've weaved...


WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by ellejay on Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:45 pm

--one thing we do know, this relative of shellie's (her mom?) was unaware that theZ's were rolling in cash----on the day of the bond hearing, poor, pitiful, penniless shellie snapped up a bonus $1000.00 from her, cashed the chq...(FULL aware that she had access to $100,000.00 plus at her greedy little fingertips..)

avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by DebFrmHell on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:11 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:
ellejay wrote:

--how do we know that he was "free to come and go" wherever as he pleased?

--he wasn't arrested the night of feb.26th, but it was the beginning of the ongoing SPD investigation into the shooting---LE MAY have told him, "just don't leave the country"...or whatever?

ITA Ellejay - In fact, as I recall during the last hearing, BDLR mentioned that LE had been monitoring GZ's movements prior to the arrest and had even put out an alert to US immigration should GZ attempt to leave the country. The potential to "run" would have come after the civil unrest started and when GZ realized that he had the real kind of money to make it happen - $3000 wouldn't have gotten him far - but 6 figures will. I can understand people being upset that the media originally blew this out of proportion with regard to race,the pictures of GZ versus Trayvon's picture, etc., but that is over IMO. What we have seen these past couple of months are what GZ truly is - it's about how he conducts himself and whether or not he has credibility. Thus far, GZ has told several lies or mistruths that cleary demonstrate that he will say or do whatever he thinks is best for GZ - not what is the truth or morally correct - so I see no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt. None whatsoever.

So in other words, GZ knew back in March that he would have access to a not-yet- thought-of-nor-created-website that would draw in thousands beyond belief within a scant few days of his arrest, so he hung around to get his net worth up?
crystal ball

I would like to see a direct quote from BDLR regarding INS and any alerts. Because I don't remember it. Not saying it didn't happen. I am saying I don't remember it and I don't feel like sitting thru that 2 hour audio to verify.

The fact is if you shut your eyes, the picture you will think of concerning GZ first is most likely going to be that mug shot of GZ. It will be eventually "gone but not forgotten" but I doubt seriously it has been deemed as "over" and that is a reality. Just as Trayvon Martin will be thought of as that innocent child of 12 or 13 in his red Hollister tee. Neither is a true representation of who these people grew older to be.

If you want to talk what is morally correct, I would start exactly with the issue of race and how that card got played. After all, MSM has proven that morally correct is not even a blip on their radar screen. They got played and they played us in return. It was a solid effort to gain ratings and advertising revenue. Particularly at MSNBC, where one of the key players had a national platform to promote misinformation daily and continued to do so until the Doc Dump when evidence started to surface that supported the claims of GZ.

http://dailyhowler.blogspot.com/2012/05/sounds-of-silence-paging-kurtz.html

WIN-WIN, right?

Well...Unless you are the one that wants some resemblance of a fair trial.

((Just something to think about but not to discuss openly since the thread will get locked down.))
avatar
DebFrmHell

Posts : 440
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Just This Side of Hell, Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by Gizmo711 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:21 pm

The way I saw it, when George was told that Trayvon had every right to be in the complex, is when George up and moved out the very next day. This was before any charges were brought on him, this was before any big media coverage. George had to know that there would be reprocussion when you kill an innocent person right where you live, right in the complex that you patrol.

George ran then and he would run even faster to someplace where he can't be found by LE, if given the opportunity and the cash. As long as everything looked up for him he would stay but the minute things would start looking down for him, he would have flew the coup as one would say. That braclet cramped his style a little and then he started losing his nerve. He also knew that his family would be searched out by LE if he ran.

The conversation on those tapes plainly indicate that both Shellie and George couldn't take their mind off of all that money. The fact that a young man was dead meant nothing to them at all. The fact that he was facing murder two, wasn't bothering him either. He had money for the first time in his life and he was only focusing on that.

It seems that Casey Anthony was only focusing on money as well when she was in jail awaiting trial. She sold some pictures of Caylee and thought she would be able to keep that up forever. wrong......

What troubles me most is that people are donating to Zimmermans cause. A young man is dead and people are rewarding Zimmerman for this. Even if they thought Zimmerman was innocent of the charges, I never heard of this kind of money flowing in for someone who took anothers life. It's disgusting in my books.

We have had some pretty sad cases, cases where children were raped and murdered etc., and money never came in like this. I hate to think why this is happening with this case....

Gizmo711

Posts : 804
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by Porky on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:23 pm

DebFrmHell wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:

ITA Ellejay - In fact, as I recall during the last hearing, BDLR mentioned that LE had been monitoring GZ's movements prior to the arrest and had even put out an alert to US immigration should GZ attempt to leave the country. The potential to "run" would have come after the civil unrest started and when GZ realized that he had the real kind of money to make it happen - $3000 wouldn't have gotten him far - but 6 figures will. I can understand people being upset that the media originally blew this out of proportion with regard to race,the pictures of GZ versus Trayvon's picture, etc., but that is over IMO. What we have seen these past couple of months are what GZ truly is - it's about how he conducts himself and whether or not he has credibility. Thus far, GZ has told several lies or mistruths that cleary demonstrate that he will say or do whatever he thinks is best for GZ - not what is the truth or morally correct - so I see no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt. None whatsoever.

So in other words, GZ knew back in March that he would have access to a not-yet- thought-of-nor-created-website that would draw in thousands beyond belief within a scant few days of his arrest, so he hung around to get his net worth up?
crystal ball

I would like to see a direct quote from BDLR regarding INS and any alerts. Because I don't remember it. Not saying it didn't happen. I am saying I don't remember it and I don't feel like sitting thru that 2 hour audio to verify.

The fact is if you shut your eyes, the picture you will think of concerning GZ first is most likely going to be that mug shot of GZ. It will be eventually "gone but not forgotten" but I doubt seriously it has been deemed as "over" and that is a reality. Just as Trayvon Martin will be thought of as that innocent child of 12 or 13 in his red Hollister tee. Neither is a true representation of who these people grew older to be.

If you want to talk what is morally correct, I would start exactly with the issue of race and how that card got played. After all, MSM has proven that morally correct is not even a blip on their radar screen. They got played and they played us in return. It was a solid effort to gain ratings and advertising revenue. Particularly at MSNBC, where one of the key players had a national platform to promote misinformation daily and continued to do so until the Doc Dump when evidence started to surface that supported the claims of GZ.

http://dailyhowler.blogspot.com/2012/05/sounds-of-silence-paging-kurtz.html

WIN-WIN, right?

Well...Unless you are the one that wants some resemblance of a fair trial.

((Just something to think about but not to discuss openly since the thread will get locked down.))

Why throw something out there that you know people can't respond to? That kinda like wanting to have the last word without rebuttal to a misstatement.

Porky

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by Gizmo711 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:25 pm

Also, there were other web sites up before Zimmerman decided to put one up himself. He obviously couldn't keep track of the other web sites that he had no control over. He must have gotten an idea that money was coming in and he wanted it all and didn't trust anyone to collect it for him. Hence comes the "realzimmermansire". Zimmerman must have felt that he stepped in it and came out smelling like roses.

But wait, that money is going to go to court costs and lawyer fees and when he is fould "guilty" he wont have 1000.00 dollars a week to spend on snacks and phone calls.

Gizmo711

Posts : 804
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by Gizmo711 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:30 pm

ellejay wrote:--one thing we do know, this relative of shellie's (her mom?) was unaware that theZ's were rolling in cash----on the day of the bond hearing, poor, pitiful, penniless shellie snapped up a bonus $1000.00 from her, cashed the chq...(FULL aware that she had access to $100,000.00 plus at her greedy little fingertips..)


Same like Zimmerman's father giving 500.00, could this have been to make it appear that the whole fa,ily was scraping up the bond money so that the state wouldn't get wise to all the money that was being donated?

I just find everything to be a lie with this family....I guess that's what happens when one loses all credibility.

Gizmo711

Posts : 804
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by DebFrmHell on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:33 pm

ellejay wrote:--one thing we do know, this relative of shellie's (her mom?) was unaware that theZ's were rolling in cash----on the day of the bond hearing, poor, pitiful, penniless shellie snapped up a bonus $1000.00 from her, cashed the chq...(FULL aware that she had access to $100,000.00 plus at her greedy little fingertips..)


How do you know she was unaware?

One thing I would guess is now that the check is all over the internet, Ms. Dean, however she is related, is no longer deemed to be safe from scrutiny. We know her family has now had to go into hiding.

I think she should have been protected by the Prosecution by having her name redacted... IMO!


Perhaps, like my aunt used to do in times of trouble, give me a little "something" that was just for me? Not designated toward some bill or debt. Or in the case of SZ, her husband.
avatar
DebFrmHell

Posts : 440
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Just This Side of Hell, Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by DebFrmHell on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:38 pm

Porky wrote:
DebFrmHell wrote:

So in other words, GZ knew back in March that he would have access to a not-yet- thought-of-nor-created-website that would draw in thousands beyond belief within a scant few days of his arrest, so he hung around to get his net worth up?
crystal ball

I would like to see a direct quote from BDLR regarding INS and any alerts. Because I don't remember it. Not saying it didn't happen. I am saying I don't remember it and I don't feel like sitting thru that 2 hour audio to verify.

The fact is if you shut your eyes, the picture you will think of concerning GZ first is most likely going to be that mug shot of GZ. It will be eventually "gone but not forgotten" but I doubt seriously it has been deemed as "over" and that is a reality. Just as Trayvon Martin will be thought of as that innocent child of 12 or 13 in his red Hollister tee. Neither is a true representation of who these people grew older to be.

If you want to talk what is morally correct, I would start exactly with the issue of race and how that card got played. After all, MSM has proven that morally correct is not even a blip on their radar screen. They got played and they played us in return. It was a solid effort to gain ratings and advertising revenue. Particularly at MSNBC, where one of the key players had a national platform to promote misinformation daily and continued to do so until the Doc Dump when evidence started to surface that supported the claims of GZ.

http://dailyhowler.blogspot.com/2012/05/sounds-of-silence-paging-kurtz.html

WIN-WIN, right?

Well...Unless you are the one that wants some resemblance of a fair trial.

((Just something to think about but not to discuss openly since the thread will get locked down.))

Why throw something out there that you know people can't respond to? That kinda like wanting to have the last word without rebuttal to a misstatement.

I did not bring up the issue of race but I did respond to it. If you want to discuss, feel free to PM at anytime. As long as it is a reasonable discussion, I am an open door. Get hateful, which I don't think is your style anyway, and I will stop responding with an explanation as to why. I am not the shy type. Ask anyone.

I don't want to see the thread locked up. We have been warned several times. It has been locked once or twice.
avatar
DebFrmHell

Posts : 440
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Just This Side of Hell, Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by WeeBonnie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:39 pm

And don't forget MOM claimed that GZ was pushing for his Dad to mortage his house to pay the full bail - up till the day they paid the bond. He said this was an example of how scared and confused he was. I think he just didn't want a bondsman on his tail. He said he didn't want the bondsman to know where he lived.
And maybe he was resentful Shelly's parents were giving them free rent, and Daddy wasn't helping with his Sams Club and Amex, or didn't buy him a car? Dad forked over 500$.
Wonder what the parents make of these over grown greedy brats now?


ellejay wrote:--one thing we do know, this relative of shellie's (her mom?) was unaware that theZ's were rolling in cash----on the day of the bond hearing, poor, pitiful, penniless shellie snapped up a bonus $1000.00 from her, cashed the chq...(FULL aware that she had access to $100,000.00 plus at her greedy little fingertips..)


WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by ellejay on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:06 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:

Same like Zimmerman's father giving 500.00, could this have been to make it appear that the whole fa,ily was scraping up the bond money so that the state wouldn't get wise to all the money that was being donated?

I just find everything to be a lie with this family....I guess that's what happens when one loses all credibility.

--george's mom and dad gave him $3000 and $500 respectively, both deposits on april 6th (before the launch of the "donate-to-me" website.)

--they did give that all back to them at the end of april when omara took control.
avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by Porky on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:10 pm

DebFrmHell wrote:
Porky wrote:

Why throw something out there that you know people can't respond to? That kinda like wanting to have the last word without rebuttal to a misstatement.

I did not bring up the issue of race but I did respond to it. If you want to discuss, feel free to PM at anytime. As long as it is a reasonable discussion, I am an open door. Get hateful, which I don't think is your style anyway, and I will stop responding with an explanation as to why. I am not the shy type. Ask anyone.

I don't want to see the thread locked up. We have been warned several times. It has been locked once or twice.

Deb. Gotcha and will PM if I have questions or want to discuss. Thank you

Porky

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by WeeBonnie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 pm

Deb, I think the heart of the matter is that you think the SPD fully did their job before deciding not to charge GZ. Or that they had left the door open and were still diligently investigating it. But from the first moment when officers were out there "correcting" witnesses and telling the witnesses they knew GZ took a beating, they were not serving justice. What's more their chef went on TV defending their conclusion that there was no evidence.
Most people believe this would have been swept under the rug if it werent for the national attention. The SPD deserved the fallout more than GZ, I think. But GZ screwed up royally by bringing a gun into the situation, and he was completely irresponsible about it, solely creating this horrible tragedy. The investigation had to be redone, and of course 20 FBI men are going to get more complete evidence. And they should find out where the SPD went badly off course and make sure it never happens again.
GZ got way too much benefit of the doubt initially, and the SYG law benefitted him immensely. He had quite a while there where he did see it likely to blow over. He had gotten over in every other scrape he was in by making it a he said she said affair.
I don't think he's emotionally intelligent enough to consider the impact or consequences of what he did. All the jail conversations bear this out, he and Shecoach used on all he money rolling in, callous enough to be enjoying the blood money, making hoodie jokes.
I just think there' s enough there in their money hoarding and dreams of " getting over" to say that he appears to be a flight risk, and was possibly planning an exit with Shelly. That would be he first time, sitting in jail that the gravity of it would totally hit him. When he could imagine being there for years. And to suddenly have the means - and ooops - the passport, it could have been a fleeting temptation.
You said yourself, who in that position wouldn't consider it?
Perhaps a person who takes responsibility for his actions would stay. Most people don't have this freakish good luck to have money pouring in after you have killed an innocent.
I still think they'll get loads of money sent directly to them, and it's here plenty of people thinking him running would be a great thing. I would think this unmonitorable stream of support makes him a serious flight risk. Especially given his continued displays of disrespect for the law.


Last edited by WeeBonnie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Ugh i cant fix it.)

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by ClaireUncensored on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:19 pm

ellejay wrote:--one thing we do know, this relative of shellie's (her mom?) was unaware that theZ's were rolling in cash----on the day of the bond hearing, poor, pitiful, penniless shellie snapped up a bonus $1000.00 from her, cashed the chq...(FULL aware that she had access to $100,000.00 plus at her greedy little fingertips..)

The "pay to the order of" handwriting looks than the rest of the check. This is from a relative of Shellie? I just can't even believe she accepted this, cashed it and apparently kept it for pocket money or something. It's going from bad to worse. Shocked

Now I wonder where they have cash stashed besides what we heard on the jail tapes. Shellie could have a little bit here, a bit there, not to mention Sis had time to empty the boxes, right? Looking over the statements and reading the transcripts I had a different take on some of the things GZ said to SZ. When he said it feels good, it was around the same time she rattled off all the bills she had paid off/paid down (quite a large sum). I thought he meant it felt good the bills were paid off. Paraphrasing BTW. Shellie continues with encouraging words, blahblahblah. The Z's seemed to live a life of appearance and not for reals money-wise.

While the time money is still coming in (peter pan), deposits being made, money moving, you would think Ken would have reminded them about taxes. IRS would have liked that; FL doesn't have state income tax, right? But on the other hand, I'm not of the grifter lifestyle (perfect comparison IMO).

Have you guys figured out Ken's real name yet? ~~C
crystal ball
avatar
ClaireUncensored

Posts : 111
Join date : 2012-05-15
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by WeeBonnie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:20 pm

Does anyone have a clue as to why MOM would be bringing bail bondsmen to the hearing?
Seems almost like paid testimony to me. Interesting to see if they ask for more than the normal 10% next time!
What could they offer except to say they don't think GZ is a risk?

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by serenaz1 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:22 pm

ellejay wrote:
serenaz1 wrote:

Re: Oliver, what's the deal with him anyway? Is he a neighbor that even knew George or was he someone they hired to be a 'friend'? I just remember Nancy G ripping him a new one and then, poof, he was gone from the scene.


--joe oliver worked w/ george @ digital risk. he had previously (years ago) been a weekend anchor for a fox news affiliate ( and IMO, was looking for his old job back..)

--it was lawrence o'donnell that exposed him for the (liar) fraud that he was------and then 'friend joe' went *poof*.
( unfortunately, frank taaffe didn't go along w/ him....yet.)

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/lawrence-odonnells-interview-of-joe-oliver-didnt-just-make-fireworks-it-made-news/

Lawrence O’Donnell’s Interview Of Joe Oliver Didn’t Just Make Fireworks, It Made News


--snipped--

- Joe Oliver and George Zimmerman were co-workers at Digital Risk, LLC until recently, a fact that Oliver tried to evade during the interview, at first telling O’Donnell “you know, I’m sure that information is out there, but I know where he works,” but finally confirmed late in the interview, saying “we are coworkers since he got his job.”

- It was Joe Oliver who contacted Zimmerman, through his lawyer, “in order to offer my help because of my experience with the media.”

I'd gone back to read something & saw that you'd said before Joe was a co-worker, don't know why that didn't sink in the first time I read it (I plead old age...). I'd also forgotten hearing about the O'Donnell thing, so thanks again! :)

As for Frank, the Twitter account has gone quiet, shortly after I read that people had forwarded some of the hateful, racist messages from it to O'Mara. I haven't heard of any TV appearances since the JVM segment I saw, where he used some of the same verbage that was tweeted 10-15 mins before he went on air regarding some measurements of the area. (I don't watch the talking-heads shows often, so I may have missed it if he's been on again.)



avatar
serenaz1

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by DebFrmHell on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:36 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:Deb, I think the heart of the matter is that you think the SPD fully did their job before deciding not to charge GZ. Or that they had left the door open and were still diligently investigating it. But from the first moment when officers were out there "correcting" witnesses and telling the witnesses they knew GZ took a beating, they were not serving justice. What's more their chef went on TV defending their conclusion that there was no evidence.
Most people believe this would have been swept under the rug if it werent for the national attention. The SPD deserved the fallout more than GZ, I think. But GZ screwed up royally by bringing a gun into the situation, and he was completely irresponsible about it, solely creating this horrible tragedy. The investigation had to be redone, and of course 20 FBI men are going to get more complete evidence. And they should find out where the SPD went badly off course and make sure it never happens again.
GZ got way too much benefit of the doubt initially, and the SYG law benefitted him immensely. He had quite a while there where he did see it likely to blow over. He had gotten over in every other scrape he was in by making it a he said she said affair.
I don't think he's emotionally intelligent enough to consider the impact or consequences of what he did. All the jail conversations bear this out, he and Shecoach used on all he money rolling in, callous enough to be enjoying the blood money, making hoodie jokes.
I just think there' s enough there in their money hoarding and dreams of " getting over" to say that he appears to be a flight risk, and was possibly planning an exit with Shelly. That would be he first time, sitting in jail that the gravity of it would totally hit him. When he could imagine being there for years. And to suddenly have the means - and ooops - the passport, it could have been a fleeting temptation.
You said yourself, who in that position wouldn't consider it?
Perhaps a person who takes responsibility for his actions would stay. Most people don't have this freakish good luck to have money pouring in after you have killed an innocent.
I still think they'll get loads of money sent directly to them, and it's here plenty of people thinking him running would be a great thing. I would think this unmonitorable stream of support makes him a serious flight risk. Especially given his continued displays of disrespect for the law.

LOL! I don't think anyone really knows what I am thinking half the time. Even I wonder.

With the state and the feds basically having a blank check to reinvestigate, something that the SPD does not have access to, can you or anyone else find any difference in their respective investigations other than the addition of Sybrina Fulton and Dee Dee?

If you can, I am open to read it.
avatar
DebFrmHell

Posts : 440
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Just This Side of Hell, Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by CherokeeNative on Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:58 pm

DebFrmHell wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:

ITA Ellejay - In fact, as I recall during the last hearing, BDLR mentioned that LE had been monitoring GZ's movements prior to the arrest and had even put out an alert to US immigration should GZ attempt to leave the country. The potential to "run" would have come after the civil unrest started and when GZ realized that he had the real kind of money to make it happen - $3000 wouldn't have gotten him far - but 6 figures will. I can understand people being upset that the media originally blew this out of proportion with regard to race,the pictures of GZ versus Trayvon's picture, etc., but that is over IMO. What we have seen these past couple of months are what GZ truly is - it's about how he conducts himself and whether or not he has credibility. Thus far, GZ has told several lies or mistruths that cleary demonstrate that he will say or do whatever he thinks is best for GZ - not what is the truth or morally correct - so I see no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt. None whatsoever.

So in other words, GZ knew back in March that he would have access to a not-yet- thought-of-nor-created-website that would draw in thousands beyond belief within a scant few days of his arrest, so he hung around to get his net worth up?
crystal ball

I would like to see a direct quote from BDLR regarding INS and any alerts. Because I don't remember it. Not saying it didn't happen. I am saying I don't remember it and I don't feel like sitting thru that 2 hour audio to verify.

The fact is if you shut your eyes, the picture you will think of concerning GZ first is most likely going to be that mug shot of GZ. It will be eventually "gone but not forgotten" but I doubt seriously it has been deemed as "over" and that is a reality. Just as Trayvon Martin will be thought of as that innocent child of 12 or 13 in his red Hollister tee. Neither is a true representation of who these people grew older to be.

If you want to talk what is morally correct, I would start exactly with the issue of race and how that card got played. After all, MSM has proven that morally correct is not even a blip on their radar screen. They got played and they played us in return. It was a solid effort to gain ratings and advertising revenue. Particularly at MSNBC, where one of the key players had a national platform to promote misinformation daily and continued to do so until the Doc Dump when evidence started to surface that supported the claims of GZ.

http://dailyhowler.blogspot.com/2012/05/sounds-of-silence-paging-kurtz.html

WIN-WIN, right?

Well...Unless you are the one that wants some resemblance of a fair trial.

((Just something to think about but not to discuss openly since the thread will get locked down.))

So in other words, GZ knew back in March that he would have access to a not-yet- thought-of-nor-created-website that would draw in thousands beyond belief within a scant few days of his arrest, so he hung around to get his net worth up?
crystal ball

No, that is not what I said. I said that the potential to run would have come "after he had the real kind of money". MO, and I am sticking with it.


I would like to see a direct quote from BDLR regarding INS and any alerts. Because I don't remember it. Not saying it didn't happen. I am saying I don't remember it and I don't feel like sitting thru that 2 hour audio to verify.

Neither do I, that is why I paraphrased.


The fact is if you shut your eyes, the picture you will think of concerning GZ first is most likely going to be that mug shot of GZ. It will be eventually "gone but not forgotten" but I doubt seriously it has been deemed as "over" and that is a reality. Just as Trayvon Martin will be thought of as that innocent child of 12 or 13 in his red Hollister tee. Neither is a true representation of who these people grew older to be.

Maybe that occurs if you shut your eyes that is what you see, but that does not hold true for me. And, the fact is, it happened - we must get past that. Are you saying that we should not prosecute GZ because the media showed the wrong pictures? I disagree. I am intelligent enough to be able to decipher the difference between what GZ and Trayvon looked like in those photos and what they looked like the night of the shooting.

If you want to talk what is morally correct, I would start exactly with the issue of race and how that card got played. After all, MSM has proven that morally correct is not even a blip on their radar screen. They got played and they played us in return. It was a solid effort to gain ratings and advertising revenue. Particularly at MSNBC, where one of the key players had a national platform to promote misinformation daily and continued to do so until the Doc Dump when evidence started to surface that supported the claims of GZ.

Neither I nor the justice system can control how the media conducts itself when reporting the news, or entertainment from news if you listen to FOX - however, I can point out a MySpace page belong to GZ that clearly shows racial overtones way before this shooting ever occurred. The State chose not to prosecute the case along that theme and I only mentioned it because the gripe has been that the media pumped that aspect up. Nevertheless, it is unreasonable to try and compare GZ's morale character and credibility to the media's since the media is not the one charged with killing Trayvon. Apples and oranges.
http://dailyhowler.blogspot.com/2012/05/sounds-of-silence-paging-kurtz.html

WIN-WIN, right?

Well...Unless you are the one that wants some resemblance of a fair trial.

IMO, GZ will get a fair trial despite the media. There have been many high profile cases and they all managed to recevie a fair trial. I don't believe this case will end any differently. It just depends on which side you are on will decide whether you believe it was fair or not.

((Just something to think about but not to discuss openly since the thread will get locked down.))

I will wait to be corrected by the moderators, but Deb, I don't think you can sit back and wait until you don't like something we are discussing and jump in, ridicule it, and then expect us not to be able to respond. If that is the way this thread is going to be run - then in that case, you should not be commenting negatively to anyone's post in the first case. No one is arguing, just responding to your comments.
Cool

avatar
CherokeeNative

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : PNW
Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by WeeBonnie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:03 pm

You know witnesses said their statements were not taken, I'm sure? And that the one most damning that Trayvon was using mixed martial arts blows admits he didn't see any blows. And that the SPD was somehow incapable of investigating the phone records of either of the two including the Trayvons last call?
All in all, they did a shoddy job.
And starting from the first interviews, telling people that Trayvon was the aggressor- that ALONE makes their investigation a stinking pile of crap.
The PD showed bias from the first moments on the scene. Do you dispute that?


DebFrmHell wrote:
WeeBonnie wrote:Deb, I think the heart of the matter is that you think the SPD fully did their job before deciding not to charge GZ. Or that they had left the door open and were still diligently investigating it. But from the first moment when officers were out there "correcting" witnesses and telling the witnesses they knew GZ took a beating, they were not serving justice. What's more their chef went on TV defending their conclusion that there was no evidence.
Most people believe this would have been swept under the rug if it werent for the national attention. The SPD deserved the fallout more than GZ, I think. But GZ screwed up royally by bringing a gun into the situation, and he was completely irresponsible about it, solely creating this horrible tragedy. The investigation had to be redone, and of course 20 FBI men are going to get more complete evidence. And they should find out where the SPD went badly off course and make sure it never happens again.
GZ got way too much benefit of the doubt initially, and the SYG law benefitted him immensely. He had quite a while there where he did see it likely to blow over. He had gotten over in every other scrape he was in by making it a he said she said affair.
I don't think he's emotionally intelligent enough to consider the impact or consequences of what he did. All the jail conversations bear this out, he and Shecoach used on all he money rolling in, callous enough to be enjoying the blood money, making hoodie jokes.
I just think there' s enough there in their money hoarding and dreams of " getting over" to say that he appears to be a flight risk, and was possibly planning an exit with Shelly. That would be he first time, sitting in jail that the gravity of it would totally hit him. When he could imagine being there for years. And to suddenly have the means - and ooops - the passport, it could have been a fleeting temptation.
You said yourself, who in that position wouldn't consider it?
Perhaps a person who takes responsibility for his actions would stay. Most people don't have this freakish good luck to have money pouring in after you have killed an innocent.
I still think they'll get loads of money sent directly to them, and it's here plenty of people thinking him running would be a great thing. I would think this unmonitorable stream of support makes him a serious flight risk. Especially given his continued displays of disrespect for the law.

LOL! I don't think anyone really knows what I am thinking half the time. Even I wonder.

With the state and the feds basically having a blank check to reinvestigate, something that the SPD does not have access to, can you or anyone else find any difference in their respective investigations other than the addition of Sybrina Fulton and Dee Dee?

If you can, I am open to read it.


Last edited by WeeBonnie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 3 times in total

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by CherokeeNative on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:17 pm

I do not know how others feel about the SPD - but in the beginning I was highly critical of them. After the initial document dump, it was shown that the SPD had done more investigating of the case that I had originally thought. But that does not change my opinion that they did a poor ass job of investigating the case for many many reasons, including asking leading questions of the witnesses and/or correcting the witnesses' statements...this has been alleged by some of the witnesses. I also firmly believe that had the feds not stepped into this case, it would have eventually ended up being swept under the rug with GZ walking scott free. GZ was being given the benefit of the doubt that night and during the initial investigation IMO. And I hope that the DOJ initiates their own action against GZ if the state court case does not end in the State's favor. MHO
avatar
CherokeeNative

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : PNW
Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by CherokeeNative on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:40 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:Does anyone have a clue as to why MOM would be bringing bail bondsmen to the hearing?
Seems almost like paid testimony to me. Interesting to see if they ask for more than the normal 10% next time!
What could they offer except to say they don't think GZ is a risk?

It may be to dispell the rumors that GZ still owes them 10k, instead of actually having some form of agreement with the bondsmen. Or, it could be to testify to the extent that the bondsmen go to insure that their "defendants" don't leave the designated area. Also, I don't know who is in charge of monitoring the ankle bracelet that GZ has been wearing - is it the bondsmen or the Sheriff's Office? I don't have a clue - just throwing out possible ideas.
avatar
CherokeeNative

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : PNW
Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by WeeBonnie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:58 pm

Yeah, I can't think of a single thing they'd have to say that's significant.
Does GZ think he deserves kudos for actually paying his bills?
I don't think MOM is stupid enough to think this will be relevant to Judge Lester.

But I AM certain he's trying to change the conversation away from GZ and wife deliberately deceiving the court. He will be able to add his own twist to the news coverage with his bounty hunters. Theyll be a couple of characters to behold and give us some snappy soundbites. He's certainly every bit as adept at playing to the press as the prosecution.


CherokeeNative wrote:
WeeBonnie wrote:Does anyone have a clue as to why MOM would be bringing bail bondsmen to the hearing?
Seems almost like paid testimony to me. Interesting to see if they ask for more than the normal 10% next time!
What could they offer except to say they don't think GZ is a risk?

It may be to dispell the rumors that GZ still owes them 10k, instead of actually having some form of agreement with the bondsmen. Or, it could be to testify to the extent that the bondsmen go to insure that their "defendants" don't leave the designated area. Also, I don't know who is in charge of monitoring the ankle bracelet that GZ has been wearing - is it the bondsmen or the Sheriff's Office? I don't have a clue - just throwing out possible ideas.

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by WeeBonnie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Deb
It sounds like you think GZ deserves some kind of a break because the initial media reports were hard on him. Being that this was only because he was widely perceived to be given a HUGE and unjust break by the local PD, I see it as the pendulum swinging back in a sense.
I didn't have a different reaction seeing more current pics of Trayvon or GZ. I always saw it as a troubled man making the mistake of his life by acting out his cop fantasy.
And whatever else he was- that's secondary to the unfounded malice he had for this kid in the 9/11 calls, and his extremely bad judgement to begin an armed pursuit for no valid reason whatsoever. Please give people some credit for seeing the situation for what it is. We're all very aware at how the media hypes these things.



Porky wrote:
DebFrmHell wrote:

I did not bring up the issue of race but I did respond to it. If you want to discuss, feel free to PM at anytime. As long as it is a reasonable discussion, I am an open door. Get hateful, which I don't think is your style anyway, and I will stop responding with an explanation as to why. I am not the shy type. Ask anyone.

I don't want to see the thread locked up. We have been warned several times. It has been locked once or twice.

Deb. Gotcha and will PM if I have questions or want to discuss. Thank you

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by angela_nw on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:14 pm

So has everyone actually looked at the bank records?
On Apr 1 GZ had about $370 in his bank checking account.
On April 6 he had between $3000 and $4000 with the input of total $3500 from his parents.
On April 9 he had between $4000 and $5000.
By the end of the day on April 12 he had close to $70,000.
On April 16 he had $86,542.

What time/day did GZ get arrested? Was it the 12th? and what time? It would appear that he himself had direct handling of some large portion of those funds BEFORE he was arrested. Correct me if I am wrong.

I sure would like to see transcripts/audio of phone calls from the moment he went into the jail and started phoning and I hope they are released. From the dialog on the first call that has been released, a lot had occurred by then, and GZ and SZ refer to some discussion they had had earlier on the phone, which I think will clue us in to their initial reaction to the large influx of funds and what their intentions were.
avatar
angela_nw

Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by Tamta on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:54 pm

angela_nw wrote:So has everyone actually looked at the bank records?
On Apr 1 GZ had about $370 in his bank checking account.
On April 6 he had between $3000 and $4000 with the input of total $3500 from his parents.
On April 9 he had between $4000 and $5000.
By the end of the day on April 12 he had close to $70,000.
On April 16 he had $86,542.

What time/day did GZ get arrested? Was it the 12th? and what time? It would appear that he himself had direct handling of some large portion of those funds BEFORE he was arrested. Correct me if I am wrong.

I sure would like to see transcripts/audio of phone calls from the moment he went into the jail and started phoning and I hope they are released. From the dialog on the first call that has been released, a lot had occurred by then, and GZ and SZ refer to some discussion they had had earlier on the phone, which I think will clue us in to their initial reaction to the large influx of funds and what their intentions were.


PayPal to Zimmerman
Zimmerman to Shellie
Shellie and outward

I see the account(s) activity(ies) in the way of transfers, and the contents of the phone calls, undisputably showing the intent to move all money to a location under a authority who will able to allocate it as deemed necessary by Zimmerman during the extent, at least, of his incarceration.

I say extent of incarceration only because after the bond hearing a sum is transferred back to his account by Shellie after he was awarded bond.

At that point, pending his actual payment of bond and official release from jail, he would then be able to be the authority and also recipient of those funds.
avatar
Tamta

Posts : 2065
Join date : 2012-05-11
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by Gizmo711 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:57 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:Does anyone have a clue as to why MOM would be bringing bail bondsmen to the hearing?
Seems almost like paid testimony to me. Interesting to see if they ask for more than the normal 10% next time!
What could they offer except to say they don't think GZ is a risk?

I cannot see any reason why a bondsman would come to court for Zimmerman. Whether Zimmerman is a risk or not, it's up to the bondsman to decide that not the court. The bondsman could charge anywhere up to 10%. Bondsmen are very competitive and there is a lot of money at stake here...any bondsman would take this for the fee alone, but if the bondsman detects that Zimmerman may run he will ask for the entire bond to be secured. Obviously the bondsman that may be coming to court (for what ever reason there may be) feels as though George wont run. But that's the chance that the bondsman takes, the judge cannot say anything about it. I think there may be a connection with O'Mara and this bondsman, maybe O'Mara throws a lot of business his way.

Gizmo711

Posts : 804
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by CherokeeNative on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:10 pm

This may be why the bondsman is appearing:

Rule 3.131(i) states:

(i) Qualifications of Surety after Order of Recommitment. If the defendant offers bail after recommitment, each surety shall possess the qualifications and sufficiency and the bail shall be furnished in all respects in the manner prescribed for admission to bail before recommitment.
avatar
CherokeeNative

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : PNW
Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by DebFrmHell on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:40 pm

I am sooooo over this thread.

This thread is no longer a fact-driven debate on the rights and wrongs of the law. It is developing into a gleeful celebration of character assassination. Some of which is rightfully deserved. Some of it is not.

^^^^all totally my opinion.

Y'all enjoy. As soon as I am willing to come in and denigrate either of these two men, both the elder and the younger, I will be sure to come back.



DFH
avatar
DebFrmHell

Posts : 440
Join date : 2012-05-13
Location : Just This Side of Hell, Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by WeeBonnie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:41 pm

It is up to the judge to decide if he's now deemed a flight risk, or if his circumstances have changed. I know MOM was hammering away at the no change in circumstances since he says he has a lock on GZs finances. But I don't think he can promise to scoop up monies that go to other accounts. He can bill GZ all day long and it doesn't mean GZ isn't sitting in a new pile of donor cash.
I wish I understood the law Cherokee just posted, LOL.
I'm just wondering if they are trying to find a bondsman that would somehow guarantee GZs return. Maybe live with him?
It's just bizarre to me that some odd bondsmans word would matter at all.
Sounds like a dog and pony show to distract us, maybe get sympathy for GZ?




Gizmo711 wrote:
WeeBonnie wrote:Does anyone have a clue as to why MOM would be bringing bail bondsmen to the hearing?
Seems almost like paid testimony to me. Interesting to see if they ask for more than the normal 10% next time!
What could they offer except to say they don't think GZ is a risk?

I cannot see any reason why a bondsman would come to court for Zimmerman. Whether Zimmerman is a risk or not, it's up to the bondsman to decide that not the court. The bondsman could charge anywhere up to 10%. Bondsmen are very competitive and there is a lot of money at stake here...any bondsman would take this for the fee alone, but if the bondsman detects that Zimmerman may run he will ask for the entire bond to be secured. Obviously the bondsman that may be coming to court (for what ever reason there may be) feels as though George wont run. But that's the chance that the bondsman takes, the judge cannot say anything about it. I think there may be a connection with O'Mara and this bondsman, maybe O'Mara throws a lot of business his way.

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by WeeBonnie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:54 pm

I'm sorry you feel that way, Deb! I thought we were in the middle of an interesting discussion.

And if anyone is assassinating charachter around here, good old George is doing it to himself. We're all just holding him accountable for his actions. A lot of new info has come out, and we're all just trying to sort out what it means. George has given us all way too much to wonder about. It's not just is here who are finding the Zims behavior hard to justify.

Trayvon - on the other hand, I'm not sure if or why you think there's anything left to assassinate there. That's been done, both metaphorically and literally. And there's nothing there.

I'll miss seeing you around!


DebFrmHell wrote:I am sooooo over this thread.

This thread is no longer a fact-driven debate on the rights and wrongs of the law. It is developing into a gleeful celebration of character assassination. Some of which is rightfully deserved. Some of it is not.

^^^^all totally my opinion.

Y'all enjoy. As soon as I am willing to come in and denigrate either of these two men, both the elder and the younger, I will be sure to come back.



DFH

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by CherokeeNative on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:57 pm

I believe credibility is going to be a huge issue at the June 29th hearing. If we look back, GZ hasn't told the truth since the moment he shot and killed Trayvon on February 26th, IMO.

The night GZ killed Trayvon Martin he told police that he had a clean record when in fact, he had been charged in 2005 with resisting arrest during an altercation with a state alcohol officer.

When GZ was booked into the Seminole County Jail, he told the booking officer that he had never been in a pretrial-diversion program before, but he had.

When GZ offered an apology to Trayvon's family during an April 20 bond hearing, GZ said he didn't realize Trayvon was so young. But in his call to police moments before the shooting he described Trayvon, who was 17, as in his "late teens."

Shellie, while testifying under oath by telephone, said the couple had no savings. At that moment, the couple had at least $135,000 that she had transferred into her credit-union account a few days earlier from a PayPal account that GZ had set up to collect donations.

Mom is trying to downplay these lies by claiming that GZ was afraid and did not trust LE or the Court. I have no doubt that GZ was afraid after killing Trayvon too - if his modus operanda is to lie when he fears something, does that mean that he lied when he made his statements to LE that night and when he did his reenactment? I would certainly be skeptical. JMHO

avatar
CherokeeNative

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : PNW
Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by Porky on Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:57 pm

Agree with Wee Bonnie. I mean we can't make this stuff up and we can only rip on George for his actual doings. But here is what i do not understand about Deb's beef. In a self defense claim where the victim is dead, the word of the killer is -critically paramount-. It would be inimical to not dissect each and every move of a known prevaricator.

Porky

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by angela_nw on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:07 pm

Regarding bond etc --- I thought about a week ago, MOM stated (to the press? on the website?) paraphrasing that the $$$ in the trust would be used for GZ's defense and not for bond. Am I confused about this?
avatar
angela_nw

Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by CherokeeNative on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:13 pm

angela_nw wrote:Regarding bond etc --- I thought about a week ago, MOM stated (to the press? on the website?) paraphrasing that the $$$ in the trust would be used for GZ's defense and not for bond. Am I confused about this?

I heard the same thing, but do not have a link to refer to. Ellejay?
avatar
CherokeeNative

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : PNW
Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by WeeBonnie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Yep, and we are speculating on his actions, based on the facts as they come out. Based on this trail of deceit. I'm not going to apologize for not equally attacking a dead teenager whose short life has given us nothing to fear or loathe. And can no longer do or say another thing for us to comment on. Sorry - going after both of them not being fair minded IMHO, it's refusing to look at the facts and evidence before us just because you don't like them.


CherokeeNative wrote:I believe credibility is going to be a huge issue at the June 29th hearing. If we look back, GZ hasn't told the truth since the moment he shot and killed Trayvon on February 26th, IMO.

The night GZ killed Trayvon Martin he told police that he had a clean record when in fact, he had been charged in 2005 with resisting arrest during an altercation with a state alcohol officer.

When GZ was booked into the Seminole County Jail, he told the booking officer that he had never been in a pretrial-diversion program before, but he had.

When GZ offered an apology to Trayvon's family during an April 20 bond hearing, GZ said he didn't realize Trayvon was so young. But in his call to police moments before the shooting he described Trayvon, who was 17, as in his "late teens."

Shellie, while testifying under oath by telephone, said the couple had no savings. At that moment, the couple had at least $135,000 that she had transferred into her credit-union account a few days earlier from a PayPal account that GZ had set up to collect donations.

Mom is trying to downplay these lies by claiming that GZ was afraid and did not trust LE or the Court. I have no doubt that GZ was afraid after killing Trayvon too - if his modus operanda is to lie when he fears something, does that mean that he lied when he made his statements to LE that night and when he did his reenactment? I would certainly be skeptical. JMHO


WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by CherokeeNative on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
ellejay wrote:--one thing we do know, this relative of shellie's (her mom?) was unaware that theZ's were rolling in cash----on the day of the bond hearing, poor, pitiful, penniless shellie snapped up a bonus $1000.00 from her, cashed the chq...(FULL aware that she had access to $100,000.00 plus at her greedy little fingertips..)


Same like Zimmerman's father giving 500.00, could this have been to make it appear that the whole fa,ily was scraping up the bond money so that the state wouldn't get wise to all the money that was being donated?

I just find everything to be a lie with this family....I guess that's what happens when one loses all credibility.

Gizmo - I hadn't thought of it that way. I just assumed they were so caught up in their greed that they were taking from the parents too. But you are right - there is a good chance they were doing that simply to throw everyone off about the PayPal funds that were coming in by the boat load. Continue pretending to scrape up money to cover the bond while they hid the donations....
avatar
CherokeeNative

Posts : 813
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : PNW
Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by WeeBonnie on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:58 pm

I know he said he hadn't yet used any of the fund for legal expenses. I only saw that said here about the bond.
But MOM has thrown out lots of little tidbits on GZ and his money, so I wouldn't be surprised! Perhaps he'd like to play act as if it shouldn't be used for bond- just so GZ can look right in court (and just plain wrong with Shellie planning to us it for bond).


[quote="CherokeeNative"][quote="angela_nw"]Regarding bond etc --- I thought about a week ago, MOM stated (to the press? on the website?) paraphrasing that the $$$ in the trust would be used for GZ's defense and not for bond. Am I confused about this?[/quote]

I heard the same thing, but do not have a link to refer to. Ellejay?[/quote]

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by snowbird on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Someone posted a link when the prosecutor address the court about this only using bond for attorney fees, it was a couple pages back.
Anyhoo, It was stated by the prosecutors that even though the money was in a fund it was George's money and he could elect to use it as bond.

That was my understanding that it is always George's money and he could choose to use it on bond or keep it there for only his attorney.

So MOM saying he can't use the money for George's bond is to keep getting more donation coming in for the defense. Of course JMO
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by angela_nw on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:05 pm

snowbird wrote:Someone posted a link when the prosecutor address the court about this only using bond for attorney fees, it was a couple pages back......
So MOM saying he can't use the money for George's bond is to keep getting more donation coming in for the defense. Of course JMO

Ah yes you are probably right. (BBM)

Actually I am thinking someone had seen that statement about $ for bond on the GZLegal website soon after GZ returned to jail. But I don't want to click on there so no link sorry.
avatar
angela_nw

Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-05-11

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #3

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum