George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #4

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:43 pm

I was just reading about GZ's 911 Call History (in the GZ Library) and have an observation/question. On the very first call 8/12/04, it appears that GZ followed a p/u truck for approx 5 minutes, all the while talking to 911, because he saw a vehicle with 2 kids not in carseats. Now this was in '04, so GZ would have been about 20 y/o (correct me if I'm wrong)? Does anyone besides me find this odd? I agree that we all should buckle up our kids, but how many of us call 911 and follow a vehicle? Sorry in advance to any youngsters here...but a 20/yo? Who does that? Was GZ a cop wanna be all the way back then?

ETA: BTW, I talked to hubby about it. He says it happens all the time and is not unusual, but it is usually someone that calls 911 frequently and for the most minor suspicions and problems.
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:01 pm

Now I am reading GZ Initial Injury Report. It says there is a small abrasion to his forehead. How did he get that? IF TM punched him in the nose, and IF TM punded his head into the concrete then that would explain the nasal and back of head injuries. But what explains the abrasion to his forehead?
Boy am I being picky today. That's because no one is here to talk to me..... Very Happy
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:36 pm

[quote="Chickenbutt"]Now I am reading GZ Initial Injury Report. It says there is a small abrasion to his forehead. How did he get that? IF TM punched him in the nose, and IF TM punded his head into the concrete then that would explain the nasal and back of head injuries. But what explains the abrasion to his forehead?
Boy am I being picky today. That's because no one is here to talk to me..... Very Happy

Chickenbutt, George had a small scratch similar to the scratches on the back of his head. I still think that he got those from either a shrub or one of those trees with the low, leafless limbs. My husband's bald head looks like that just about everytime he spents time working in the yard. Well, actually, whenever he forgets to wear his hat.

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:37 pm

Hi, CB!

Gotta run!
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Alabama, I understand what you are saying but the report calls it an abrasion. As a nurse, I expect a Paramedic to know the difference between an abrasion (rug burn looking area) and a scratch (cat/branch scratch). Was there a picture that I didn't see?
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:49 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Now I am reading GZ Initial Injury Report. It says there is a small abrasion to his forehead. How did he get that? IF TM punched him in the nose, and IF TM punded his head into the concrete then that would explain the nasal and back of head injuries. But what explains the abrasion to his forehead?

--from the (what was it, "dozens" of blows to the face..??)--w/ what "felt like bricks".

--george also says that while he was being beaten,he had his arms up (he makes this flailing around motion w/ his arms..) to protect himself. ok---so where are the defensive wounds TO his hands/arms then?

--george also says that trayvon used his hands to hold & bash his head on the concrete, AND then uses (both hands again)-- one hand to cover his nose, the other to cover his mouth while "suffocating him"-------at this point what are george's free hands/arms doing? there SHOULD be a ton of trayvon skin/DNA under george's fingernails from clawing at trayvon's 'suffocating' hands, bite marks to the inside of trayvon's hands from a terrified,panicked george!....there should be some punches/scratches to trayvon's face by george while getting his head slammed----and yet we've seen george's hands, not so much as a cracked nail, baby smooth skin w/ nary a blemish!

--THESE are the hands of someone who was being bashed/suffocated and in a fight for his life????

ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Alabama, I understand what you are saying but the report calls it an abrasion. As a nurse, I expect a Paramedic to know the difference between an abrasion (rug burn looking area) and a scratch (cat/branch scratch). Was there a picture that I didn't see?

Chickenbutt, as a nurse, would you ever put the word 'scratch' on a medical report or would you put 'abrasion' down? I was thinking that 'abrasion' would be the correct medical terminolgy. Thanks!

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:58 pm

And if GZ were flailing his arms around, don't you think that TM would have an injury or two? A scratch? An abrasion? A bruise? A bite wound? Aside from the GSW to his chest that is.
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Have there been any released photos of George at the crime scene, other than the back of the head pic? I am so curious to know if George's shirt was as neatly tucked in at the scene as it was when he arrived at the police station. He looked so neat there that it looked as though he had changed clothes.

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:And if GZ were flailing his arms around, don't you think that TM would have an injury or two? A scratch? An abrasion? A bruise? A bite wound? Aside from the GSW to his chest that is.

--exactly. if someone was seriously in the process of suffocating me, instinct would be to try to rip their nose off by getting a good grip in the nostrils!----fingers in their eyes! get a good knee jab right where it hurts THE MOST!! anything!! to--- make---it---stop.

--yet george (apparently) did nothing----until the bashing/suffocating was over and trayvon spied "his firearm", slid his arm down to get at it--then, george goes into action, gets it unholstered 1st, and "fires one shot".
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:05 pm

Yes, I would use the term scratch and the term abrasion, but I wouldn't use them interchangably
Think of your kid falling and scraping their knee. I would term that an abrasion.
Now think of hubby's bald head as he ducks under a tree and a single branch leaves one or two scratches (with the skin between the scratches intact). Or cat scratches....clear defined lines. No injury between the lines

Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:07 pm

serenaz1 wrote:
ellejay wrote:

--you saw the "goons" comment here, when Cher posted on the exchange between serino and george going over the 911 call.

--but that's not what was said...( i hear them say punks, not goons.)

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/zimmerman-audio-interview-with-sanford-pd-on-feb/vcQzm/

@ approx.7:15

--“f*cking ****”
Serino—"what was that you whispered there"?
--plays it back again, “f*cking ****”
Serino--“Those f*cking what"?
George—“punks”.
Serino—“Punks------that wasn’t f*cking punks.”

Ahh, ok, that must have been it, thanks!

You are 100% right Ellejay - sorry for the misquote - it was Fing Punks and Serino realizes that he isn't saying that. My bad - but I agree with Serino. Embarassed
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:10 pm

alabama52 wrote:Have there been any released photos of George at the crime scene, other than the back of the head pic? I am so curious to know if George's shirt was as neatly tucked in at the scene as it was when he arrived at the police station. He looked so neat there that it looked as though he had changed clothes.

--the crime scene pics were taken after george had been taken down to SPD HQ.

--serino was having a fit (per the 1st doc dump) and then the one cop who was there 1st, remembered that he had taken a pic of george, and one of trayvon before anyone else got there, on his CELLPHONE---and emailed those (poor quality) pics to serino.

ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:13 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:

You are 100% right Ellejay - sorry for the misquote - it was Fing Punks and Serino realizes that he isn't saying that. My bad - but I agree with Serino. Embarassed

--no, no Cher....my intention wasn't that you "mis-quoted"--just that you had posted "goons" ( b/c perhaps that's what YOU heard in that audio exchange.......after all, many people hear that particular word many different ways.)

--i also agree w/ serino----george did NOT say "punks" in the 911 call.
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:16 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:
serenaz1 wrote:

Ahh, ok, that must have been it, thanks!

I agree too, I didn't hear 'punks'.
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:33 pm

ellejay wrote:
http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2012/06/george-zimmermans-written-statement.html

--"eyes for lies" analysis of george's written statement.

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2012/06/george-zimmernans-reenactment-my.html

--"eyes for lies" analysis of george's video reenactment.

Very interesting links! I'm having such trouble going through the evidence because my brain just keeps thinking LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR.
serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:54 pm

ellejay wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Now I am reading GZ Initial Injury Report. It says there is a small abrasion to his forehead. How did he get that? IF TM punched him in the nose, and IF TM punded his head into the concrete then that would explain the nasal and back of head injuries. But what explains the abrasion to his forehead?

--from the (what was it, "dozens" of blows to the face..??)--w/ what "felt like bricks".

--george also says that while he was being beaten,he had his arms up (he makes this flailing around motion w/ his arms..) to protect himself. ok---so where are the defensive wounds TO his hands/arms then?

--george also says that trayvon used his hands to hold & bash his head on the concrete, AND then uses (both hands again)-- one hand to cover his nose, the other to cover his mouth while "suffocating him"-------at this point what are george's free hands/arms doing? there SHOULD be a ton of trayvon skin/DNA under george's fingernails from clawing at trayvon's 'suffocating' hands, bite marks to the inside of trayvon's hands from a terrified,panicked george!....there should be some punches/scratches to trayvon's face by george while getting his head slammed----and yet we've seen george's hands, not so much as a cracked nail, baby smooth skin w/ nary a blemish!

--THESE are the hands of someone who was being bashed/suffocated and in a fight for his life????

That is what I said, if he was in a fight for his life there would be some kinds of defense wounds and Martin would have had more wounds then a little scratch. If I was fighting for my life, I would scratch, bite and kick for all I was worth. To me it looks like George got in a fight with some kind of bush.
I can't see a grown man who is getting the sh*t out of him not having some kind of wounds that would show he defended himself.
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:17 pm

serenaz, eyesforlies is verrrrry interesting. Thinking of GZ doing what he attributes to TM is a interesting theory. I am going back to read it a second time and then close my eyes and picture it in my minds eye.
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:31 pm

I just saw the msg below on Twitter, has anyone seen mention of Z's blood on sidewalk? I can't remember which way is North in the complex, is it towards the T or the back? Still doesn't prove that Z didn't walk over there to drop his keys, etc..

#Zimmerman's blood was Found on Walkway NORTH of location of #Trayvon's Phone Proving GZ Screamed4Help B4 PhoneDisconnected & DD a Liar

serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:40 pm

I know zip about twitter...who tweeted that?

ETA: and how does that prove that GZ screamed for help at all, let alone when.
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:45 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:I know zip about twitter...who tweeted that?

It was probably someone from theconservativetree! lol

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:47 pm

lol...don't know zip about them either...is that what some people call The Treehouse?
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:lol...don't know zip about them either...is that what some people call The Treehouse?

I'm not really sure.

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 on Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:59 pm

alabama52 wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:I know zip about twitter...who tweeted that?

It was probably someone from theconservativetree! lol

I don't follow the person who posted it, but I think you're probably right given the other tweets I've seen from the guy.

I haven't gone through much of the evidence so I didn't know if I'd missed something or not. I've seen some of the tree people talk about getting a login for evidence, it might be something from O'Mara's site. I won't engage with any of them, so I'm not sure where the guy saw info about the blood.

serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:07 pm

So for now, until I see something official....I call BS on all that their tweet implies. So there!
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:23 pm

serenaz1 wrote:I just saw the msg below on Twitter, has anyone seen mention of Z's blood on sidewalk? I can't remember which way is North in the complex, is it towards the T or the back? Still doesn't prove that Z didn't walk over there to drop his keys, etc..

#Zimmerman's blood was Found on Walkway NORTH of location of #Trayvon's Phone Proving GZ Screamed4Help B4 PhoneDisconnected & DD a Liar

To me it proves he is a sissy and doesn't know how to fight because I can assure you if I was in a fight for my life he would have had some marks on his face and hands and I'm a girl. Laughing
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:43 am

The cell may have been dropped, kicked, tossed, moved intentionally or accidentally. By GZ, TM, PD, witnesses. Too vague.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:53 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj7qEcD8R-8

At @ 3:10L
You could hear GZ' breathing is tight, perhaps labored.
He is either winded or adrenalin is pumping. Also, GZ readily knows at least the addy where he is near and calling from: 1111 Retreat Circle.

-black male, late teens

Dispatch: Are you following him?
GZ: Yep.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:05 am

Witness calls after the shooting. Reports seeing a person with a flashlight walking about. Sees person lying down in grass. More flashlights. "He said he shot a person" to a PD officer.

Witness breaks down on phone. Says the person is dead. Wants to know why no one helped. She said it was very dark and she could not see. She heard the person yelling "Help me! Help me!" Believes it is a young boy. She is afraid now. "Oh my God. To see a child laying on the grass." She says it is ten feet outside her window. Light being shone on TM (by PD). She said she can't watch.

She heard voices. Then she heard wrestling. Then she heard TM yelling help, help, help.

She breaks down again. She is afraid. She used to be a teacher. She apologizes for being emotional. She wishes she could have done something. When someone yells for help you wish you could do something to help them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH33cZnQvTQ&feature=related
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by serenaz1 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:17 am

Freckles wrote:Witness calls after the shooting. Reports seeing a person with a flashlight walking about. Sees person lying down in grass. More flashlights. "He said he shot a person" to a PD officer.

Witness breaks down on phone. Says the person is dead. Wants to know why no one helped. She said it was very dark and she could not see. She heard the person yelling "Help me! Help me!" Believes it is a young boy. She is afraid now. "Oh my God. To see a child laying on the grass." She says it is ten feet outside her window. Light being shone on TM (by PD). She said she can't watch.

She heard voices. Then she heard wrestling. Then she heard TM yelling help, help, help.

She breaks down again. She is afraid. She used to be a teacher. She apologizes for being emotional. She wishes she could have done something. When someone yells for help you wish you could do something to help them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DH33cZnQvTQ&feature=related

I feel bad for her, that call really got to me emotionally.

serenaz1

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:40 am

Excellent links another poster shared

Clipped-

" (talk with officer)
He was about there, but he was walking towards me. (So he was coming from this direction here). Yes, sir. I believe I was already passed that so I didn’t see exactly where he came from, but he was about where you were. And I said no I don’t have a problem and I went to go grab my cell phone, but my…I left it in a different pocket and I went...I looked down at my pant pocket and he said, “You got a problem now” and he was here and he punched me in the face. "

--IMO TM (not GZ) is the one who said "No; I don't have a problem."

--GZ knew where his gun was and he reached for it, " I went to go grab my cell phone, but my…"

--GZ, not TM, said, ".I looked down at my pant pocket and he said, “You got a problem now”

--GZ said, "....and he was here and he punched me in the face. " This part may be true. Perhaps, when GZ flashed his gun and told TM he, GZ, "... had a problem now" and then flashed the gun, TM attempted punching GZ in face before beginning to call out for help.

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:04 am

IMO, GZ is trying to act the big bad man here. When he thinks his statements might get him in trouble, he whines, justifies, and assigns the statements to the vic.

Of interest: He repeatedly calls the gun a weapon, a firearm and rarely calls it a gun. A professional might call his gun a firearm or sidearm but a lay person? GZ wants to be "one of them". Perhaps he views "them" as being all powerful. Later, when the PD arrives, he continues his charade of pretending to be "one of them" in how he talks with them and his actions both at the crime scene and at the PD station. This is one fed up person. Delusional beyond his years! JMO.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:40 am

Freckles wrote:Excellent links another poster shared

Clipped-

" (talk with officer)
He was about there, but he was walking towards me. (So he was coming from this direction here). Yes, sir. I believe I was already passed that so I didn’t see exactly where he came from, but he was about where you were. And I said no I don’t have a problem and I went to go grab my cell phone, but my…I left it in a different pocket and I went...I looked down at my pant pocket and he said, “You got a problem now” and he was here and he punched me in the face. "

--IMO TM (not GZ) is the one who said "No; I don't have a problem."

--GZ knew where his gun was and he reached for it, " I went to go grab my cell phone, but my…"

--GZ, not TM, said, ".I looked down at my pant pocket and he said, “You got a problem now”

--GZ said, "....and he was here and he punched me in the face. " This part may be true. Perhaps, when GZ flashed his gun and told TM he, GZ, "... had a problem now" and then flashed the gun, TM attempted punching GZ in face before beginning to call out for help.

The reaching for his cell phone boggles me. For one, who would reach for their cell when confronted by a "suspect" (as he called him)? Also when the neighbor or whomever came out of their home and said they were going to call 911, Zimmerman claims to have said "No don't call 911 their already on their way, I need you to help me subdue him" This is after the shot is fired, Trayvon is already dead, the screaming ceased immediately after the shot was fired, and you tell the person "not" to call 911, the very ones that you were reaching for your cell to call just a few seconds earlier (supposedly)?

I believe that Zimmerman had his gun in his hand and may very well have been reaching for his cell to let the police know that he had his "suspect", when Trayvon took that opportunity to punch Zimmerman in the nose and knock him down, at which point I believe he shot Trayvon in the chest.

There may be a dispute as to whose voice was heard over that 911 call, Zimmerman is going to say it was him. However, how will he explain away the scream for help ceased instantly upon the shot being fired? Also Zimmerman is claiming that Trayvon said "you got me" and then cursed him, so why would he have stopped screaming while he thought Trayvon was still alive and could have harmed him? After all, he is still asking someone to help him subdue Trayvon (after he was dead) so why stop screaming?

My honest opinion is that Zimmerman knew that the screams is what brought the neighbors out and he knew that the self defense thing wouldn't go over if the person that he just shot had been screaming for help. So he immediately went into cover you azz mode and say that it was he that was screaming, the one who was holding a loaded weapon was screaming for help. Yah right!!!

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:29 am

--when serino played the 911 call for him, even george didn't think the screaming in the background sounded like him.

http://bostonherald.com/news/national/south/view.bg?&articleid=1061141042&format=&page=1&listingType=natsouth#articleFull
Statements reveal George Zimmerman’s mind-set before Trayvon Martin shooting

--snipped--

One thing is clear: To Zimmerman, it was not an isolated incident. It was the culmination of mounting concern and frustration about crime in the subdivision where he was Neighborhood Watch captain.

Prosecutors say the unarmed 17-year-old from Miami Gardens, Fla., was an innocent victim of profiling. Zimmerman, charged with second-degree murder, says he fired during a struggle for his life.

In his video re-enactment for Sanford police the day after the shooting, Zimmerman explained why he found Trayvon suspicious.

Trayvon was in the yard of Frank Taaffe, a Neighborhood Watch buddy whose townhouse had recently been burglarized.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Detectives also played a 911 call, in which cries for help are audible. The issue of who was crying - Zimmerman or Trayvon - has been hotly debated.

"That doesn’t even sound like me," Zimmerman said. It’s unclear whether he was indicating that the voice might not be his, or just that his tone was so frightened he didn’t recognize it.
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:31 am

Gizmo
Remember that George in his interview with police said that he didn't even know if he shot Martin or missed.

Why would he not want 911 called?
He said he was reaching for his phone when Martin confronted him, he shot and thinks he may have missed, but he doesn't want 911 call by the neighbor.

IMO he was going for this gun to keep the suspect there until police got there and that was when Martin hit him in the nose.

It will always get me the fear this kid felt being followed and approached by George.
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:32 am

ellejay wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:

--no, no Cher....my intention wasn't that you "mis-quoted"--just that you had posted "goons" ( b/c perhaps that's what YOU heard in that audio exchange.......after all, many people hear that particular word many different ways.)

--i also agree w/ serino----george did NOT say "punks" in the 911 call.

LOL - I know you weren't calling me out. Very Happy I realize what I did though. I even went back and relistened to it. GZ does say "punks" but we all know what he really says and so does Serino.

The Eyes for Lies articles are so spot on about what is happening here. GZ is role reversing and his broken speech is clearly a sign that he is making things up as he goes along instead of just speaking from memory. ADHD does not do that to you. I hate that the media is making out that these videos substantiate GZ's claim of self-defense when if you truly listen, there are so many discrepancies that it is obvious that GZ is making sure to hit all the points of a self-defense claim but leaving out the critical aspects of what occurred that night. By the time that MOM gets done prepping him, he will have all of those discrepancies cleared up and will blame the inability to do so at the time of the interrogations on his ADHD coupled with his head injuries. I sure hope the trier-of-fact will be able to see through the smoke screens that are going to be put up. It is a key point that GZ never tells the non911 operator the address that he supposedly went to go get - instead, he just tells him to have the officer call him when he arrives - after walking all that way to get it. This tells me at this point GZ has spotted Trayvon and is moving in on him... I now understand why the two flash lights were important to BDLR, because it contradicts GZ's statement that he stayed on the other side of the walkway with the excuse that he couldn't get his flashlight to work. B.S. He switched over to the smaller flashlight when that happened - so the delay in returning to his car was obviously because he was continuing to search for Trayvon. It had nothing to do with getting an address or a flashlight. And, IIRC more than one witness states that GZ was up walking around before the officer arrives - yet, GZ states that he was on top of Trayvon when the officer arrives. Finally, I agree with others that when this is all played out - we are going to find out that GZ was following Trayvon long before he made his non911 call.
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:37 am

--a number of good videos here from "LLMPapa".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RZHIHtDxRo&feature=youtu.be
A Blatant Lie From Zimmerman's Reenactment
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:43 am

ellejay wrote:--a number of good videos here from "LLMPapa".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RZHIHtDxRo&feature=youtu.be
A Blatant Lie From Zimmerman's Reenactment

Wooowhooo - thanks Ellejay!! Maybe by the time everyone goes through the videos and the 911 - all of the discrepancies will be out in the public so that we don't have any Penellas County Jurors allowing this guy to walk free.
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:48 am

Using Ellejay's link above, I went here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/LLMPapa

Watch this video and see where it shows where Trayvon's body is transposed on the ground from where GZ is giving his description of what occurred and where it occurred.
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:00 am

-in his handwritten stmt , george says--twice-- that he's looking for a street SIGN...

--we all know there are a grand total of 3 streets in the entire place---but rather than look for the sign of the street he (apparently) doesn't know....( (red)--twin trees lane, where his truck is parked..) he goes clear over to the other side on the sidewalk-----to his OWN street, (green) retreat view circle.

--and after going over there (allegedly) does he ever come up WITH an address??---and what would be the point anyway, of getting an address over on retreat view circle, if he was then headed back to his truck --on twin trees---to wait for LE???

--george was so not "looking for an address" OR "street sign"---he was out of his truck, skulking around, looking for "his suspect".

ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:14 am

--JQ's "papapi" has done a few screenshots from the grainy clubhouse video , posted here:

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1598157&postcount=90

--"papapi"--"For those interested in what's on the clubhouse surveillance video, I've done you all a favor. I've picked out what the author at DailyKos found and placed the shortened version on tinypic for all to see...."

http://v6.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=30nkq42&s=6

--a close-up of someone @ the front door here:

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1598313&postcount=151

--colour and contrast enhanced in the close-up here:

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1598375&postcount=171
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:18 am

ellejay wrote:-in his handwritten stmt , george says--twice-- that he's looking for a street SIGN...

--we all know there are a grand total of 3 streets in the entire place---but rather than look for the sign of the street he (apparently) doesn't know....( (red)--twin trees lane, where his truck is parked..) he goes clear over to the other side on the sidewalk-----to his OWN street, (green) retreat view circle.

--and after going over there (allegedly) does he ever come up WITH an address??---and what would be the point anyway, of getting an address over on retreat view circle, if he was then headed back to his truck --on twin trees---to wait for LE???

--george was so not "looking for an address" OR "street sign"---he was out of his truck, skulking around, looking for "his suspect".

Because it was all a lie. When he realized that he would be considered the aggressor because he went searching for Trayvon, he had to come up with reason for getting out of his car. The 911 operator distinctly asked him if he was following Trayvon and he said "yes". He never stopped looking for him, he only claimed to be. He wasn't going to let this "SUSPECT" get away. He was just so certain that Trayvon was the one who had been doing the break ins. I just hope that the jury selection was done right this time.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:25 am

ellejay wrote:--JQ's "papapi" has done a few screenshots from the grainy clubhouse video , posted here:

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1598157&postcount=90

--"papapi"--"For those interested in what's on the clubhouse surveillance video, I've done you all a favor. I've picked out what the author at DailyKos found and placed the shortened version on tinypic for all to see...."

http://v6.tinypic.com/player.swf?file=30nkq42&s=6

--a close-up of someone @ the front door here:

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1598313&postcount=151

--colour and contrast enhanced in the close-up here:

http://www.justicequest.net/forums/showpost.php?p=1598375&postcount=171

When the camera switches to a door, you can see a figure walk past and then a few seconds later you see someone pass with a flashlite. I assume the first person was Trayvon and the one with the flashlite is Zimmerman. This would indicate that Zimmerman was infact following close behind Trayvon. If I were Trayvon this would of scared the hell out of me.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:28 am

It also appears that the person with the flashlite shines it in that archway and then proceeds. This could be when Zimmerman lost site of Trayvon for a moment but then he was following in the same direction that the first figure went.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:31 am

Does anyone know when the non emergency call was released to the public?

Were there any interviews of George done after it was released to the public?
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:41 am

snowbird wrote:Does anyone know when the non emergency call was released to the public?

Zimmerman was interviewed several times before the 911 call was released to the public. Zimmerman's 911 call was released on, or about, March 17, 2012.
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:
snowbird wrote:Does anyone know when the non emergency call was released to the public?

Zimmerman was interviewed several times before the 911 call was released to the public. Zimmerman's 911 call was released on, or about, March 17, 2012.
Thanks, I was wondering if he change his story because of things being discussed on TV.
snowbird

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:48 pm

Here are the summaries of the witnesses statements taken from this link: http://trayvon.axiomamnesia.com/people/witnesses/

Witness 1
She says she was in the kitchen cooking, door closed and window half open. She heard a noise that sounded like a kid making a weird noise. She looked out and couldn’t see anything. She went to the door and saw figures and arms and couldn’t make out anything more. She saw her neighbor come out at the same time, who she says told the figures that he was going to call 911. She went back to turn the stove off, and she heard the shot go off. She said she went upstairs and told her sister that she thought someone out there was shot. She also mentions her niece who was in the home and didn’t see anything. She said they saw police a while later. She mentions that she was asked if she knew George, and she says she talked to him a couple of times. That interviewer at that time (not the one on tape) asked her if she thought Zimmerman would have done this, and she said “no.” She says he was always fine with her.… More>>>

Witness 2
Witness says she saw two guys running as she was looking out the kitchen window, but doesn’t know who was in front or behind. They were about 10 feet apart. She saw a fist fight, but doesn’t know who was hitting who. All she heard was “No, no,” and then she heard the shot. She said she is unaware of problems in neighborhood with break-ins.
In latter interviews, she reveals that she didn’t have her contacts or glasses on, and seems to be unclear on whether she actually saw two men chasing one another. In addition, she says that she heard more of the commotion than she saw.
… More>>>

Witness 3
Says she had upstairs windows open and heard someone screaming for help, but couldn’t tell who it was. She identifies the voice as a man. She peeked out of her blinds and saw a guy on top with a white t-shirt. She couldn’t make out anything other than the white top. She says she called 911 after that. She states the sound of the voice screaming sounded scared. While she was on the phone with the lady dispatcher, she heard the gun go off. She identifies the location as being behind her house. She says the only thing she saw was the white shirt–no race, no color of other clothing, nothing else, because it was too dark. She says she saw the police arrive, and they were “like 5 seconds too late.” She says she was confused, because she now knows there was, supposedly, nobody in a white shirt. She then says, “The guy in the handcuffs had on a hoodie, didn’t he?” The interviewer (male) then says, “We are only concerned with what you indicated you thought you saw that night.”… More>>>

Witness 4
Information released from neither the Florida State Attorney’s Office nor the Sanford Police Department at this time.

Witness 5
This witness is Mary Cutcher, who was home with her roommate (Witness #16 Selma Lamilla) the night of the incident. She believes that whomever she saw out there intended to kill the Trayvon Martin. She was about to take an online test and went to make coffes in the kitchen, when she heard sounds like someone in trouble or hurting. She and Selma slowly walked toward the glass door, and saw “the kid” laying on the ground.… More>>>

Witness 6
When he first walked outside, the Black guy was on top while they were wrestling. He could tell this because the guy on the bottom was a lighter color. The witness was looking out the window and yelling out the window telling them to stop. After the incident, he saw other people out there with flashlights. The guy who did the shooting said, “I shot the other guy in self defense. My gun is on the ground.”
He didn’t have his patio door open. He could only hear the helps with all doors and windows closed. He says he couldn’t tell who was yelling for help. He thought it was the person on the ground at first because his logic says that the person on the bottom would be the one yelling for help. He says he truly couldn’t tell who was yelling help. It was too dark. He didn’t see how it started or how it ended. He only saw when they were in an altercation on the ground.
… More>>>

Witness 7
Information released from neither the Florida State Attorney’s Office nor the Sanford Police Department at this time.

Witness 8
She says that Trayvon told her that a white man in a car was watching him from a car. He said that the man watching was on the phone. Trayvon said that he was going to start walking. Phone hung up and she called him back. He said the man was still watching him. He put his hoodie on because it was still raining. She told him to run to his dad’s house. He said that he would run. She heard Trayvon running and could hear the wind. Trayvon said that he lost the guy. Then, he told her the guy was coming closer to him. She heard Trayvon say “Why you following me for?” An old man said “What are you doing around here?” She called Trayvon’s name and he didn’t answer. She said someone bumped him, and she heard the phone drop. She could hear a little bit of sound. Trayvon was saying “Get off, get off.” Then, the phone hung up. She called him back two or three times. She states she has guilt about the situation.… More>>>

Witness 9
This anonymous caller to the Sanford Police Department says that she knows George Zimmerman, and he would start something that could lead to a confrontation. She claims that he is a very confrontational person. She doesn’t talk to him because of things he has done in the past, and she knows all of his family. She urges the police to check into his background and try to get people to come forward and admit the type of person George Zimmerman is. … More>>>

Witness 11
One of the 911 callers on which the screams and shot can be heard (911 Caller #2). She also gives a witness interview. During her interview, she mentions that she is a member of the Retreat at Twin Lakes Homeowner’s Association Board… More>>>

Witness 12
She heard a howling sound, then she heard “help.” She doesn’t know who was saying “help”. At first she couldn’t see anything, because it was dark. A guy was on top of another, then she heard the shot. She couldn’t see any faces or clothing. After comparing the pics on TV, she thinks it was Zimmerman who was on top because the bigger guy is the one who was on top.… More>>>

Witness 13
He said he didn’t see the actual incident. He went outside after the shooting. George Zimmerman was out of breath and “acting like he had just gotten his butt beat.” He asked Zimmerman if he needed him to call 911. He states he called Zimmerman’s wife while he was being cuffed and explained what was happening. Zimmerman blurted out, “Just tell her that I shot someone.” He says Zimmerman was very matter of fact–like it wasn’t a big deal.… More>>>

Witness 14
Austin McLendon is a 13-year-old eighth grader who was walking his dog. He is the brother of Witness #15. The witness states he saw someone lying on the ground who couldn’t get up. It looked like they had on a red shirt. He was outside while walking a dog. The person on the ground was yelling “help.” He says he only looked for a few seconds and only saw one person. He didn’t see how it happened. He didn’t see why he was yelling for help. He thought because it was wet outside that the person had fallen and broken his leg or something since it was wet outside. He only looked for a few seconds and saw only one person who was on the ground–nobody else.… More>>>

Witness 15
This is a call from a female who reports that her brother (Witness #14) ran in the house after someone was shot. The brother then reports that he saw “a man laying on the ground that needed help that was screaming.” He said he was going to help, but his dog got off the leash. He said he heard a loud sound and then the screaming stopped.… More>>>

Witness 16
She heard a kid crying (she sounds it out), and then she heard a shot, but was thinking maybe it was some kids playing. She went out to the porch. She saw a guy laying on the ground and could see another guy on top of him. She asked “what’s going on?” no answer, “what’s wrong with you, what’s going on?” The guy on top looked at her, and finally said “Call the police.” At that moment her roommate (Witness #5, Mary Cutcher) came back and told her to come inside. … More>>>

Witness 17
She said she heard some screaming outside while she an a male companion were watching TV. She heard a male definitely yelling help, but it sounded like they were running toward them yelling help. The male with her went to the patio window and opened the blinds. It was dark and he didn’t see a whole bunch. He then opened the window/door and yelled “Hey stop it” and said he was calling 911. She told him to come in and call 911. She crawled toward the stairs (she was crawling because she is on crutches). She heard the gunshot while she was crawling upstairs. She called the neighbors while calling 911, and they and they were on the phone with 911 too. The man with her said, Oh my God! Someone is lying on the grass!” Then, he told her the police were there. She says the voice calling for help was definitely male. She didn’t look out until after when they were doing CPR on Trayvon.… More>>>

Witness 18
She thought she heard loud voices outside while she was upstairs in her bedroom. She didn’t hear voices for about 10 minutes or so, and then heard them again. She couldn’t see anything at first, then saw two men on the ground and someone calling for help from her window. She remembers hearing the pop noise. She thought she heard more than one pop. She then called 911. She saw a larger man standing a couple of feet from a body. She couldn’t see any faces. She couldn’t hear what the people were yelling about. She said she saw what looked like a “larger Hispanic man” as the person who walked away from the incident.… More>>>

Witness 19
She was going to take her dog out, and she saw a guy lying on the ground moaning when she opened the door. The kid was lying on the ground. She says she saw a gentleman she’s seen before. She says she thought it was an elderly neighbor having a heart attack or something. The guy who lived there (where the body was) said he was going to call 911. She said she pulled her dog back in and put the house alarm on after hearing that her neighbor was going to call 911. She went upstairs, opened a window, she said she hear what sounded like a “pop” sound–a gunshot. She says she doesn’t remember exactly when in the sequence of events the pop sound occurred.… More>>>

Witness 20
Around 7pm, while watching TV, he heard a scuffle in the grass and he thought someone was getting jumped in the backyard. He said “they” got on the phone with 911. He went to get a knife from the kitchen and heard pops. He heard “helps” about 20 times and didn’t hear it anymore after the “pop.” They waited to hear police outside, then went outside to see what was going on… More>>>

Witness 21
Interviewer asks if the witness was aware of a homeowners meeting on 9-22-2011, specific to a neighborhood crime watch. The witness says that it was his first act as homeowner president. He said he met George Zimmerman because George was trying to get residents’ signatures to start a neighborhood watch with the Sanford Police Department. Interviewer: As a result of the meeting, what if any responsibilities were given to George? George was the committee chairman. He says George was organizing the neighborhood watch on his own. He didn’t tell the witness why he was interested in setting up a watch program. The witness emphasized that they were only supposed to watch. He said that there were no complaints about George Zimmerman. He said everyone seemed to think he was doing a good job.… More>>>

Witness 22
He knows Zimmerman as an ex-coworker. They worked together 2008/2009. Zimmerman was already employed when the witness began to work there. He says he is Middle Eastern and the work environment was unwelcoming. Zimmerman noticed that other employees didn’t like him, so Zimmerman chose him as a target of bullying to prove himself to other people to other people.
Witness stated that his mentor said that George was good at his job, and had caught on to the work quickly. As such, he told the witness to ask him or George if the witness had any questions. As a practical joke, Zimmerman made the witness perform menial tasks, then embarrassed him in front of other co-workers for complying with his instruction. He says Zimmerman referred to him as a “fucking moron,” and he did comedy skits about him on the job on multiple occasions.
Zimmerman made fun of the witness and his accent, saying lines from “Ahmed the Terrorist“. This went on for days and days. The witness submitted a letter of complaint to the company after making a verbal complaint to the manager about Zimmerman’s behavior.
The witness said that the taunting got so bad that he felt violent thoughts against Zimmerman. George Zimmerman mocked his accent and made reference to terrorism regarding his background. Zimmerman did comedy shows and jokes about Middle Easterners in reference to the witness while on the job. He constantly called the witness a moron and stupid.
The witness feels like Zimmerman was trying to fit in with the clique and targeted him for that reason. Since the witness was the “new guy,” Zimmerman found him an easy target for entertainment. The managers asked if the witness thought Zimmerman was just playing. The management had a talk with Zimmerman and it didn’t do any good.
The witness says that Zimmerman never threatened him with violence, or put his hands on the witness. It was immature behavior, with racial overtones.
The witness says that Zimmerman would have never messed with Trayvon if he was a big guy. He mentioned that their job hired a new guy who had been in the military, and George Never bothered that guy. He says that George Zimmerman was fired because he called the company hotline excessively. He had a history of filing complaints against managers and how things were run in the store. He was making these complaints to Human Resources. After Zimmerman was fired, the managers told him that HR said the guy was nothing but trouble and to get rid of him. He said that Zimmerman would be extremely professional to your face. He says that Zimmerman is a very convincing guy, and the witness said that Zimmerman’s rebuttal to the managers calling him in about the witness’ complaint made him almost doubt himself–as if to say, perhaps he had misunderstood Zimmerman.
… More>>>

Robert Zimmerman Sr. (George’s Father)
Robert Zimmerman Sr.’s stated in his interview with the FDLE that he is certain that the voice yelling for help on the 911 call is that of his son, George Zimmerman. He also discusses that the case has been hard on his family, and that they have not been able to stay at home. He also attempts to justify George’s act by saying that he wasn’t racially profiling Trayvon Martin, and that George would have done the same had the people who were accused of committing the neighborhood robberies been Asian. One of the main points that he makes is that most of what he’s heard on the media has been lies. He also recounts what injuries he claims to have seen on George Zimmerman.…

I am curious why Witnesses 4 and 7 have been withheld. Also, where the summaries mention "more", I have taken the liberty of adding the remainder of the summary so that you don't have to go look it up...so the "more" doesn't give you anything different than what is posted as far as the witness's statement is concerned.
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 on Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:57 pm

I'm so sorry to interrupt, but I was reading another site & there are posters claiming George passed a polygrath & that the autopsy report stated that Trayvon had blood under his nails. Are these facts? TIA

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:05 pm

alabama52 wrote:I'm so sorry to interrupt, but I was reading another site & there are posters claiming George passed a polygrath & that the autopsy report stated that Trayvon had blood under his nails. Are these facts? TIA

Apparently a voice stress test was performed on Zimmerman, it is considered more unreliable than a polygraph test.

~~~~

1. Fingernail scrapings from Trayvon:

Right hand: positive for presence of blood. No DNA results foreign to Trayvon Benjamin Martin found.

Left hand: STR DNA analysis performed. No DNA results were obtained.

2. Stain analysis from Trayvon’s shirt.

Five stains identified as A, B, C, D, E and general rubbings from cuff/lower sleeve regions on both arms.

Blood found on stains A, B, D and E.

No chemical indication for the presence of blood on stain C and general rubbings from cuff/lower sleeve regions of both arms.

3. DNA profile of stains:

Stain A: matches Zimmerman’s DNA and the possibility of an additional contributor to this DNA profile.

Stain B: matches Trayvon’s DNA.

Stain D: mixed DNA profiles of at least two individuals found. Major and minor contributors cannot be determined. Zimmerman and Trayvon are included as possible contributors.

Stain E: matches Trayvon’s DNA.

Right cuff/lower sleeve: no DNA results foreign to Trayvon Martin were obtained.

Left cuff/lower sleeve: demonstrated the presence of at least two individuals. “Assuming Trayvon Martin is a contributor to the mixture, foreign DNA results were obtained.

Due to the limited nature of this results, this data is insufficient for inclusion purpose.” No determination can be made regarding the possible contribution of Zimmerman.

http://www.debatepolitics.com/blogs/dolphinocean/622-analysis-lab-report-zimmermans-case-part-2.html

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top