George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #5

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: George Zimmerman / Trayvon Martin Case #5

Post by Chickenbutt on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:58 pm

Calypso wrote:Is there an autopsy picture that shows the trajectory?

I don't think there was a photo, but the report said "Directly front to back from Intermediate range"

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/dam/news/static/cfnews13/documents/TRAYVON-MARTIN-AUTOPSY.pdf

Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by alabama52 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:02 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Alabama...now you are making me laugh.....almost spit coffee all over the floor. After your post I ask hubby if he would let me..he declined. But I did get him to lie on the ground when he found out I was going to sit on top of him! I was looking at gunshot trajectory....he was looking at....well lets just say it wasn't trajectory..... Shocked

Haha, he was thinking, "anything for the cause", huh?

alabama52

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:03 pm

Ummm....no, not really. Laughing
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:05 pm

Calypso wrote:

Also, looking at the holster and belt clip, there is velcro facing the actual clip. Do we know what kind of belt GZ was wearing, as some of these holsters are designed to not slide/move if worn with a velcro belt.

--the property evidence only has it down as:

One pair 'Buffalo Jeans' brand name, size 38, blue coloured jeans and (1) bl (word runs off the page--could be black or blue..) belt collected from zimmerman @ SPD.

http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/357450/trayvon-martin-documents-ocr.pdf
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:25 pm

serenaz1 wrote:I wish the cops would've made him do his re-enactment at the scene while playing his 911 call, rather than just an interview about the call.

I'd also have brought someone of TM's height and made him show how TM was on him; immobilizing his arms & legs, smothering him, bashing his head numerous times, beating him about the face and then how they both went for the gun, how Z was able to get it & show me what position T was in when he was killed.

I bet there will be a reinactment when the trial is in progress. Zimmerman will be torn to threads when on that stand.

Unless O'Mara comes up with a different defense of some sort.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:27 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:OK...I am officially crazy (hush Porky!). I made a "left holster" out of a piece of paper, taped it to my right side and added an ice cream scoop as a gun...lol
In front of hubby (who btw agrees with Porky) I "drew" the ice cream scoop a bunch of times. No way did that scoop come out right side up. And no, I will not, under any circumstances, post my re enactments. Laughing I may be crazy, but I am not that crazy.

Cb - I can't resist - May I ask WHY an ice cream scoop of all tools? roflao

It sounds like a good object to use. I have an ice cream scoop and it has a handle. I would have never thought of it, but it is a good object to use.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:32 pm

serenaz1 wrote:Didn't someone post awhile back that most left-handed people draw a gun with their right hand, rather than 'cross drawing'?

The issue of the gun causing Z's injuries is also interesting, especially since it appears there's a straight kind of cut near the bridge of his nose. That would fit with the shape of the part of the gun that moves (can't think of the dang name!). There would also be some 'kick-back' to consider too.

Now I'm off to read those other links, thanks for posting them!

I hope that LE had the gun checked out for DNA. There is a big chance that is was, in fact, the gun that hit Zimmermans nose. When I used to go to the firing range, this was a common thing that would occur. My father in law busted his forehead open one time.

Could it be that thw prosecution knows this, because at the first bond hearing someone stated that Zimmerman's injuries were from a blunt instriment not from having his head banged in the cement. It could be that the prosecution already knows that the gun may have caused the hit to the nose.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:34 pm

OK, I must have peaked Hubbys interest. He went down and got the drill which is shaped like a gun. He came to me and showed me how GZ could have pulled the gun out from a left handed holster on his right side with his right hand and the gun ended up right side up. It is hard to explain, but hubby did not just reach and pull the "gun" up, but kinda turned his hand, the back of his hand against his side, curled his fingers around the gun and pulled the gun out and it was right side up ready to fire. He did it multiple times and it was actually very smooth albeit kinda awkward. Do with it what you will. Very Happy
Doncha hate logical people?

ETA: I showed him the video Ellejay posted and he watched GZ curl his right hand. When hubby did it, it looked exactly like that.
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:52 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:

I bet there will be a reinactment when the trial is in progress. Zimmerman will be torn to threads when on that stand.

--according to omara, as he said @ friday's hearing --he would "suggest that the state's case is weak" (and george is no flight risk, blah di blah----let him out on the same $150,000 as before..)

--well, if it's such a "weak" case-----bring on the SYG hearing, let's get this thing over with! why let your client sweat it out in jail when you could so easily demolish the state's "weak" case right now?!

--(of course your client would have to testify at a SYG hearing/be subject to cross examination.....)--but of course that wouldn't be a problem would it----just get up there, tell the truth...
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:17 pm

ellejay wrote:
Calypso wrote:

Also, looking at the holster and belt clip, there is velcro facing the actual clip. Do we know what kind of belt GZ was wearing, as some of these holsters are designed to not slide/move if worn with a velcro belt.

--the property evidence only has it down as:

One pair 'Buffalo Jeans' brand name, size 38, blue coloured jeans and (1) bl (word runs off the page--could be black or blue..) belt collected from zimmerman @ SPD.

That's the problem when things are checked into property. A silver or white gold ring is listed as white metal ring, a yellow gold ring is listed as yellow metal ring. They don't want things detailed when put into property.
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso on Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:
Calypso wrote:Is there an autopsy picture that shows the trajectory?

I don't think there was a photo, but the report said "Directly front to back from Intermediate range"

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/dam/news/static/cfnews13/documents/TRAYVON-MARTIN-AUTOPSY.pdf

Can someone more computer adept than myself actual paste this description on top of a skeleton for viewing?

Who's the computer animator in here?
Calypso

Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:16 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:OK, I must have peaked Hubbys interest. He went down and got the drill which is shaped like a gun. He came to me and showed me how GZ could have pulled the gun out from a left handed holster on his right side with his right hand and the gun ended up right side up. It is hard to explain, but hubby did not just reach and pull the "gun" up, but kinda turned his hand, the back of his hand against his side, curled his fingers around the gun and pulled the gun out and it was right side up ready to fire. He did it multiple times and it was actually very smooth albeit kinda awkward. Do with it what you will. Very Happy
Doncha hate logical people?

ETA: I showed him the video Ellejay posted and he watched GZ curl his right hand. When hubby did it, it looked exactly like that.

Can he do it laying down with you straddling him?
CherokeeNative

Mood : Feeling beat up

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:19 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:

I hope that LE had the gun checked out for DNA. There is a big chance that is was, in fact, the gun that hit Zimmermans nose. When I used to go to the firing range, this was a common thing that would occur. My father in law busted his forehead open one time.

Could it be that thw prosecution knows this, because at the first bond hearing someone stated that Zimmerman's injuries were from a blunt instriment not from having his head banged in the cement. It could be that the prosecution already knows that the gun may have caused the hit to the nose.

--here's what we have on that..

--doc dump#1--page 105--

--Exhibit DMS-21--DNA swabs collected from the gun:

Swab collected from grip:
--the mixed DNA profile demonstrated the presence of at least 2 individuals.
--the major contributor could be determined---georgeZ
--a DNA profile for the minor contributor(s) could not be determined
--trayvon is excluded as a contributor to the DNA on the grip

Swab collected from the trigger:
--due to the limited nature of the DNA obtained, the data is not interpretable.

Swab collected from the slide:
--due to the limited DNA results obtained, data is insufficient for inclusion purposes. Results are consistant w/ at least one male individual.
--no determination can be made re: the contribution of georgeZ or trayvon.

Swab collected from the holster:--the mixed DNA profile demonstrated the presence of at least 3 individuals.
--the major contributor could be determined---georgeZ
--a DNA profile for the minor contributor(s) could not be determined
--no determination can be made re: the possible contribution of trayvon

Last edited by ellejay on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:19 pm

When I could refocus his attention Shocked We did try it. If I was sitting on his hips it was not possible as my legs were in the way. If I scooted down to where I was sitting more on his thighs, then he could. He was wiggling and squirming to demonstate how GZ could have wiggled up, at least that what he said he was doing. Laughing

ETA: It was all very awkward and the trajectory was all wrong no matter how we moved. IMO, that gun was out long before they were on the ground, if they ever were.
Ya'll outta get your spouses on the floor and try to recreate it. Was kinda fun... bounce

Last edited by Chickenbutt on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:19 pm

ellejay wrote:
Gizmo711 wrote:

--according to omara, as he said @ friday's hearing --he would "suggest that the state's case is weak" (and george is no flight risk, blah di blah----let him out on the same $150,000 as before..)

--well, if it's such a "weak" case-----bring on the SYG hearing, let's get this thing over with! why let your client sweat it out in jail when you could so easily demolish the state's "weak" case right now?!

--(of course your client would have to testify at a SYG hearing/be subject to cross examination.....)--but of course that wouldn't be a problem would it----just get up there, tell the truth...

ITA Ellejay. But that wouldn't allow enough billable time to spend all those funds... I mean there are at least 50 depositions to take, right? MOM is going to drag this out as long as he can. Hopefully, Judge Lester will light a fire under his butt by making GZ stay behind bars until the SYG motion or trial.
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:When I could refocus his attention Shocked We did try it. If I was sitting on his hips it was not possible as my legs were in the way. If I scooted down to where I was sitting more on his thighs, then he could. He was wiggling and squirming to demonstate how GZ could have wiggled up, at least that what he said he was doing. Laughing

--had you just broken his nose, banged his head 35 or more times to the point of near unconsciousness --and practically smothered him to death 1st?
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Nope Ellejay, he wouldn't let me do all that. I did ask tho. Very Happy
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:27 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:When I could refocus his attention Shocked We did try it. If I was sitting on his hips it was not possible as my legs were in the way. If I scooted down to where I was sitting more on his thighs, then he could. He was wiggling and squirming to demonstate how GZ could have wiggled up, at least that what he said he was doing. Laughing

Very Happy Well, then, I am back to focusing on Trayvon being shot while standing. Plus, I believe the gun was already out of his holster by the time they went to the ground. It makes me wonder whether Trayvon was successful in throwing a punch that dropped GZ and caused him to lose hold of the gun; that Trayvon jumped on top of GZ to prevent him from being able to retrieve the gun - and when Witness #6 came out and said, "I am calling 911" that Trayvon got up from GZ believing he was safe because there was a witness, and when Witness #6 went back in doors, GZ retrieved the gun at which point Trayvon begins to scream for help and GZ shoots him point blank from a standing position. Haven't given this theory great thought...but it could of happened....
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:Nope Ellejay, he wouldn't let me do all that. I did ask tho. Very Happy

Well, in that case CB, it wasn't a true reconstruction of what occurred...go back and do it again, the RIGHT way.
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:41 pm

I'll tell him you said so CN, I'm sure he will let me after you said he should..sheesh Very Happy
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Did you see the ETA on that post upthread CN?

Here it is:
ETA: It was all very awkward and the trajectory was all wrong no matter how we moved. IMO, that gun was out long before they were on the ground, if they ever were.
Ya'll outta get your spouses on the floor and try to recreate it. Was kinda fun... .
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:51 pm

---speaking of reconstructions etc....( and i DO appreciate "mr.chickie" going as far as he did in 'helping out'....) i DO hope that @ trial, the state uses a lot of "demonstrative aids".

--as much as i would roll my eyes when baez would march back up to his flip-board (during the kc trial)---i do think a "visual" of anything has more impact (and lasting recall) for the jury, than non stop verbal testimony, even if it is descriptive in nature.

--(i also think baez knew darn well how to use the more advanced technology in that super tech courtroom, but went w/ the poor man's flipchart for the "awww...look at the guy struggling away/jury points.....effect.)

--i don't have preference over what bernieDL uses--as long as he uses something visual.
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:58 pm

ellejay, there is great opportunity for demos in the courtroom. Gun drawing, Someone straddling GZ while he wiggles and gets out his gun, how TM fell, how GZ jumped on him and spread his arms out etc....I would certainly hope that BDLR takes full advantage of putting GZ on the floor and making him look like a fool.
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:28 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:

In the video reenactment, you see GZ hesitate when retelling what happened and he looks farther down the walk/grass area - at this point he appears to realize at that point that the actual shooting wasn't near the T and he pretends to stumble about 10'. This realization throws off his momentum in telling his story and he becomes a little flustered. But he keeps on with his story anyway hoping no one has noticed apparently. Yet, he never explains why Trayvon's body is still some 50' further down where the shooting occurred. Oh, by the way - where are the bushes that Trayvon jumped out of? And, when the hell did walking in the rain become a suspicious activity?

--i think when he went back the next day to do the reenactment, he was probably startled (!) at just how different things were in the daylight , so of course started adding in bits of 'stumbling' to get them at least a LITTLE further on down that walkway...

--when it was FRESH in his mind that night, telling detective singleton his version of events, as they occurred in the darkness---everything happened right there,where they met up-- at the "T".

DS: Okay.
GZ: It was dark, I didn’t even see him…getting ready to punch me. As soon as he punched me, I fell backwards, um, into the grass. Then he grabbed me by...he was wailing on my head and then I started yelling help. When I started yelling for help he grabbed my head and he started hitting my head into the…I, I tried to sit up and yell for help. And then he grabbed my head and started hitting it into the sidewalk. Um, when he started doing that, I slid into the grass to try and get out from under him and so that he would stop hitting my head into the sidewalk. And I’m still yelling for help. And I could see people looking and some guy yells out “I’m calling 911”. And I said help me, help me, he’s killing me. And he puts his hand on my nose and on my mouth and he says, “You’re gonna die tonight.” And I don’t remember much after that. I just remember, I couldn’t breathe, and then he still kept trying to hit my head against the pavement orI don’t know if there was a sign or what it was…so I just…Oh, when I slid, my jacket and my shirt came up. And when he said, “You’re gonna die tonight” I felt his hand go down on my side, and I thought he was going for my firearm. So I grabbed it immediately and as he banged my head again, I just… pulled out my firearm and shot him.

--hmmmm.."he still kept trying to hit my head against the pavement OR i don't know if there was a sign or what it was.."

--well, we know there was no "sign" anyway near where the 'incident' happened---did george hit his head on that dog-pooper/scooper -station right off the "T"???? and THAT's where those smacks to the back of his head came from?

ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:02 pm

CherokeeNative wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:Nope Ellejay, he wouldn't let me do all that. I did ask tho. Very Happy

Well, in that case CB, it wasn't a true reconstruction of what occurred...go back and do it again, the RIGHT way.

Maybe this is closer to what REALLY happened. CB is very strong....and persuasive.... Very Happy

KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:24 pm

How did you know KZ? And quit telling my secrets!!! shifty
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:34 pm

ellejay wrote:---speaking of reconstructions etc....( and i DO appreciate "mr.chickie" going as far as he did in 'helping out'....) i DO hope that @ trial, the state uses a lot of "demonstrative aids".

--as much as i would roll my eyes when baez would march back up to his flip-board (during the kc trial)---i do think a "visual" of anything has more impact (and lasting recall) for the jury, than non stop verbal testimony, even if it is descriptive in nature.

--(i also think baez knew darn well how to use the more advanced technology in that super tech courtroom, but went w/ the poor man's flipchart for the "awww...look at the guy struggling away/jury points.....effect.)

--i don't have preference over what bernieDL uses--as long as he uses something visual.

We think alike - earlier, I was thinking about what a great trial (or SYG motion) this case is going to have with all of the high-tech visuals that will be used. I just hate that it is months and months from happening. The only way we are going to get this case to stay on fast track is if Judge L keeps GZ behind bars.
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:45 pm

I don't want to see high tech stuff. I want to see GZ rolling on the ground trying to get a mock weapon outta his pants as someone sits on top of him.
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:03 pm

CB.. Will you be offering your ice cream scoop for this demo? Thinking the Jury cannot be put at any risk and
the ICS wouldn't intimidate them.
Marica

Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:09 pm

Certainly. I will demonstrate it with the ICS, my notebook paper holster taped to my hip. Think I could be qualified as an expert? I wanna charge a fortune for my time.
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by WeeBonnie on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:15 pm

and I want to see you pick him up by his pants and carry him off!

Chickenbutt wrote:I don't want to see high tech stuff. I want to see GZ rolling on the ground trying to get a mock weapon outta his pants as someone sits on top of him.

WeeBonnie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chickenbutt on Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:16 pm

lol...don't underestimate the power of a Chickenbutt!
Chickenbutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Sun Jul 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Found some interesting images and info at this site.

http://www.evidencetrail.net/2-the-evidence-trail.html

Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:28 pm

O'Mara: “Further, we submitted evidence through the testimony of a forensic expert verifying that all the money in question has been properly accounted for."

Is this a joke?
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:08 pm

tweet from Bob Kealing, WESH - Orlando, FL via RC Multi-Media Twitter (Homepage):

bobkealing Oscar-winner @iamjamiefoxx wears #TrayvonMartin shirt tonight on @BET awards. #GeorgeZimmerman bond decision could come early as tomorrow.

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:19 pm

ellejay wrote:--another blog w/ a ton of info and analysis!

http://zimmermanscall.blogspot.ca/
--Intro--The Call--The Walk--The Struggle--Spec--Problems--Maps--Etc.

--i almost want to print off the pages and send them to george for some excellent light reading at bedtime!

Ellejay - thank you for this link. It is a really good read. Especially if you start with the "Intro" tab and work your way through the tabs reading how he is deciphering the case. Thanks again.
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Chickenbutt wrote:I don't want to see high tech stuff. I want to see GZ rolling on the ground trying to get a mock weapon outta his pants as someone sits on top of him.

--yep.

--but unless omara gets him practising so he can flawlessly "do it on the quick draw" for the defense---i don't think bernieDL can force him to get down there and do it for our side?
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:O'Mara: “Further, we submitted evidence through the testimony of a forensic expert verifying that all the money in question has been properly accounted for."

Is this a joke?

--no alessandra, it is not.

--omara had the guy (forensic accountant or something) go on and On and ON w/ the financial stmts in front of him----yes, 9999.00 went from paypal to george---to shellie---to sisterX---(went over this same scenario a bunch of times)--noted that car pymts/credit card pymts/student loans/misc pymts had been made-------and then all of the rest of the money was safe and accounted for in the trust account.

--where, omara would like to remind us 25,000 times----george can't get at it. ( but did ask their supporters to "dig deep" in the event bond is set at a higher amount ..( so i guess he will part w/ some of the defense fund for bond, if he has to, and if it's fresh new money..)

--omara would like us to forget that the entire point of the shady money----(isn't that it's safe and accounted for AFTER the fact of the 1st bond hearing when they LIED about not having it..)---but, that george ( by way of sitting there "like a potted palm" DIDN'T speak up, therefore LIED to the Court in the 1st place.

--the old "jazz hands" routine.

--i anticipate a LOT of jazz hands to come w/ this case...
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:22 am

--another great 'visual' from LLMPapa...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=A5u8rZoLyYs

--george shoots trayvon "1.here"---no wait, it was "2.here"--but wait, trayvon's body was found --"3.there".

ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:18 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:tweet from Bob Kealing, WESH - Orlando, FL via RC Multi-Media Twitter (Homepage):

bobkealing Oscar-winner @iamjamiefoxx wears #TrayvonMartin shirt tonight on @BET awards. #GeorgeZimmerman bond decision could come early as tomorrow.

--you rock jamie foxx!
--waiting ever so patiently for the judge's decision on bond!
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by KZ on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:19 am

Chickenbutt wrote:
CherokeeNative wrote:

Cb - I can't resist - May I ask WHY an ice cream scoop of all tools? roflao

Cuz the scoop even has a "trigger".....lol

I'm happy to announce Chickenbutt officially passed her concealed scoop carry class, and was issued her permit to LEGALLY carry. Now, she's packing every day in the halls of RC from now on, so beware!

Soooo....I decided to get her this elegant piece-- well balanced, sleek, and easy to draw from it's custom waist holster--from ANY position, even on the floor, with "someone" astride. (Get the heck out of her way if she's stalking the Haggen Daz in the RC breakroom.) Very Happy

KZ

Back to top Go down

Post by CherokeeNative on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:37 am

Another interesting read from Richard Hornsbey:

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/
CherokeeNative

Back to top Go down

Post by ellejay on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:54 am

CherokeeNative wrote:Another interesting read from Richard Hornsbey:

http://blog.richardhornsby.com/

--something richardH and i agree on----who cares that the hide & seek $$$$'s are well and accounted for AFTER the fact....it's that they lied about it to the judge, the court, the system---in the 1st place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

--richardH---"However in George Zimmerman’s case, the judge explicitly made findings of fraud. And so even if George Zimmerman admits his failure to come clean at the initial bond hearing was “wrong” and he “accepts responsibility” (does he have a choice), I believe Judge Lester would be well within his rights to deny George Zimmerman a bond based upon he and his wife’s collusion."

--IF---bond is granted, it's totally george's call to use the $$$$$'s from his supporters.

~~~~~~~~~~~

--richardH--"While I don’t doubt that the intent is for Mark to spend the donated money on George Zimmerman’s defense (and by definition his lawyers’ fees), make no mistake at all – that money is George Zimmerman’s. George Zimmerman has complete control, authority, and final say as to where any of that money is spent.

So you can bet your bottom dollar that George Zimmerman is not going to hesitate using his donated money to get his butt out of jail as quickly as he can; and there is nothing Mark O’Mara can do or say to stop him from using the defense fund money to pay the Bail-Bond premium."
ellejay

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:09 am

KZ wrote:
Chickenbutt wrote:

Cuz the scoop even has a "trigger".....lol

I'm happy to announce Chickenbutt officially passed her concealed scoop carry class, and was issued her permit to LEGALLY carry. Now, she's packing every day in the halls of RC from now on, so beware!

Soooo....I decided to get her this elegant piece-- well balanced, sleek, and easy to draw from it's custom waist holster--from ANY position, even on the floor, with "someone" astride. (Get the heck out of her way if she's stalking the Haggen Daz in the RC breakroom.) Very Happy

Stalking Haggen Daz ........... shifty roflao

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:19 am

It is now being said by O'Mara that he is willing to pay the whole 211,000 in the fund to get George out of jail. This is a stratigic move. O'Mara needs money to keep coming in, it must have stopped, so he has to recapture those supporters. If they think the money is not going to get George out of jail, they probably wont send anymore.

I just wonder how the bond will be secured, lets say it turns out to be a million dollar bond. I guess he found a bondsman (maybe that's where it comes in with the bondsman coming to court) If Zimmerman can't put up something to cover a million dollars then the bondmans is taking a risk, but will have to show the court that he can come up with the million incase Zimmerman runs. The court already heard that the Zimmermans are broke and have nothing to sell with that much equity.

If the bondsman wants to make the money he may just take that chance but it's a big risk and the court will probably want proof that the bond will be secured one way or the other.

Maybe O'Mara thinks if he can get Zimmerman released the money will pour back in.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:21 am

The trigger on this thing looks a little touchy.
Hope it won't go off unexpectedly and shoot
the ice cream on the floor.

Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:33 am

I hope Judge Lester takes into consideration that if O'Mara uses all that money for a bond and doesn't take in anymore, then it's back the to tax payers to pay for the expert witnesses etc. Whicj will mean that us tax payers were actually the ones who paid for his bond.

I hope Judge Lester leaves Zimmerman in jail, that would solve all the money problems.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marica on Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:35 am

Gizmo.. That's a scary thought.

I was reading where someone who likes numbers
did some figuring on the donations coming in for
GZ as compared to the donations received for the
harassed senior bus monitor.
Made the GZ contributors look pretty bad.
I hope these people do continue to send money
though, as fca cost the state of Florida way too much
already.No matter what the out come of trial the cost
shouldn't be on the tax payers.

BTW.. What amount of the bond would be returned to
GZ following the trial? Would he be able to recoup the
entire amount of a cash bond?
Marica

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:48 am

Marica wrote:Gizmo.. That's a scary thought.

I was reading where someone who likes numbers
did some figuring on the donations coming in for
GZ as compared to the donations received for the
harassed senior bus monitor.
Made the GZ contributors look pretty bad.
I hope these people do continue to send money
though, as fca cost the state of Florida way too much
already.No matter what the out come of trial the cost
shouldn't be on the tax payers.

BTW.. What amount of the bond would be returned to
GZ following the trial? Would he be able to recoup the
entire amount of a cash bond?

Nothing gets returned to anyone after the trial. Only what ever was put up for the security for the actual bond is released, whatever lean was put on a house, cars etc, is released. But the money, the actual cash to a bondsman in his fee, and non refundable.

I just heard O'Mara again asking Zimmermans supporters for more money, he said that it is going to be very expensive for a good defense and that the money he has will go to bonding Zimmerman out. O'Mara sounds desperate for these donations, he is using every tactic he can to get more donations.

And yes, if the donations stop after he uses the money he has to bond out Zimmerman, he will be able to go to the court for money for the defense (which will be tax payers money). O'Mara wont be able to charge for his services because he already made claim to go pro bono and the state does not pay for private attornies. However, any expert witness and additional expenses will come out of tax payers money, while George will be walking free after lying about his.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Gizmo711 on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:26 am

I like the way O'Mara is now saying that he needs more donations to come in because it's going to be expensive and George needs a GOOD defense, but in court he was saying that the state has a very weak case. He contradicts himself so much. He is really starting to remind me of Baez.

He is literally asking George's supporters to dig deep in their pockets. O'Mara is really becoming a piece of work.

Gizmo711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top