Casey Anthony: Is she trying to upstage Jose Baez?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Julie on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:54 am

Caylee and Casey Anthony, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on July, 2 2012 10:37 AM

snipped:

The National Enquirer said it has had an exclusive preview of a tell-all from Anthony in which she will disclose what happened to daughter Caylee, name the child’s father and discuss her infatuation with defense attorney Baez.

Read more:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/07/casey-anthony-is-she-trying-to-upstage-jose-baez.html

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
Julie
Admin

Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony: Is she trying to upstage Jose Baez?

Post by glazier on Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Well whata ya know, she hopes to use the anniversary of
her greatest triumph to cash in on Murdering a 2 year old.

Problem is if she thinks the Anger and Hatred most people
felt last July has subsided yet, she is mistaken.
I was just thinking this morning that in 3 days it will be 1
year since the 12 most SPINELESS stooges the planet has
ever seen lazily allowed a baby killer to go UN-PUNISHED!
(can you teel I'm still not over it?)

I have figured, sooner or later, someone would give her
a voice to rub her Evil victory in America's face...
sooner or later she was bound to get her big payday.
Personally, that hurts me the worst after spending decades
of back-breaking labor, struggling to get above water.
Here she is, a LAZY, Selfish P.OS. who has done nothing
but TAKE and spread MISERY...and now she gets her REWARD! Evil or Very Mad More than I make in 5 years probably.
It makes me feel like a big SUCKER, a fool. Why play by the rules? Whats the point? Look at the REAL Zenaida.
Will SHE ever be compensated for having her life RUINED?
We all know the check from this LIE-FEST should go straight
to her, and we all know also SHE WILL NEVER SEE A DIME!

The good hard working people who play by the rules while
the SCUM of Society get REWARDED.
Worst part is many people who said they would never buy anything from her will do so anyway. The curiosity will be
too strong. I better stop now, I gave myself a pounding headache.

glazier

Mood : Frying Pan

Back to top Go down

Post by Puzzler on Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:17 pm

I hope that KC continues to be boycotted by the people!
Puzzler

Back to top Go down

Post by snowbird on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:54 am

I think she is really p*ss off that he said that she has something mental wrong with her, this does not put her in a good light. After all two psychologist said that there was nothing wrong with her mentally. She would not want any one to think she was mentally incompetent.
snowbird

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Soprano1 on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:29 am

glazier wrote:Well whata ya know, she hopes to use the anniversary of
her greatest triumph to cash in on Murdering a 2 year old.

Problem is if she thinks the Anger and Hatred most people
felt last July has subsided yet, she is mistaken.
I was just thinking this morning that in 3 days it will be 1
year since the 12 most SPINELESS stooges the planet has
ever seen lazily allowed a baby killer to go UN-PUNISHED!
(can you teel I'm still not over it?)

I have figured, sooner or later, someone would give her
a voice to rub her Evil victory in America's face...
sooner or later she was bound to get her big payday.
Personally, that hurts me the worst after spending decades
of back-breaking labor, struggling to get above water.
Here she is, a LAZY, Selfish P.OS. who has done nothing
but TAKE and spread MISERY...and now she gets her REWARD! Evil or Very Mad More than I make in 5 years probably.
It makes me feel like a big SUCKER, a fool. Why play by the rules? Whats the point? Look at the REAL Zenaida.
Will SHE ever be compensated for having her life RUINED?
We all know the check from this LIE-FEST should go straight
to her, and we all know also SHE WILL NEVER SEE A DIME!

The good hard working people who play by the rules while
the SCUM of Society get REWARDED.
Worst part is many people who said they would never buy anything from her will do so anyway. The curiosity will be
too strong. I better stop now, I gave myself a pounding headache.

You just posted my exact sentiments toward this whole, horrible mess. While I believe that Good will win in the end, and while I know that the Lord sends rain on the fields of the righteous and the unrighteous, it's easy to become angered when people like Casey Anthony prosper in any way.

To help ease your sense of injustice (which I totally sympathize with, and feel, also), let me offer this: Casey and her team of slime may, in fact, profit from the sweet baby's murder. BUT...money cannot buy happiness. In Casey's case, it can't buy her safety in the outside world, either. There are too many people who would think nothing of spitting on her, slapping her, and many who would even do worse to her. She cannot go out without a disguise, or without sneaking around. She will always have to look over her shoulder. She will always know the feeling she felt the moment she took her child's life. She will grow older, hopefully mature, and her sense of what she did will change. One can live in denial, but one day she'll realize the full weight and magnitude of what she did to her own baby girl, and she'll crumble. We may never see it happen, but it will happen. And, her whole life until then will be lived knowing she's hated in every place she could ever try to escape to.

She took something from Zenaida, true. However, Zenaida has the unsurpassed blessing of having her children and being able to hug and kiss them and know that she's succeeding at the most amazing responsibility in life - properly parenting her children. Casey cannot take that from her, and what's more, Casey cannot ever know those same things - blessings that she knows she once had, but CHOSE to throw away. Even if Zenaida is never compensated for what was done to her, there are plenty of well-to-do charitable people out there who have incredible sympathy for the injustice done to her, and will help her throughout her struggle to get on her feet. Some people may choose to help Casey, and that's their choice. If Casey makes any money at all, the courts may find reason to make some of the injustice in this whole circus right, and hold her accountable and force payment of every penny to whomever is owed anything because of her selfishness.

That is how I look at potential book sales on Casey's part: at least if her published lies sell, Zenaida and her family stand a good chance to have a judge order and garnish payments to them. In that regard, I hope Casey's lies do make a profit; at least she can then be held accountable to pay those whom she so selfishly stole so much from. Forcing the one who robbed you to put food on your table for years to come is certainly SOME justice.

Thank you, glazier, for being so willing to put your thoughts out there. You are right, and if only Casey could feel the things she's caused the whole world to think about her.
Soprano1

Mood : Praying

http://msglenn-welcometomysoapbox.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by LuLu-Tx on Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:59 am

Casey Anthony? Jose Baez?

Hmmm... the names seem a little familiar but I can't place them. Hmmm... The only "Anthony" I remember is a sweet little girl named Caylee Marie Anthony who didn't get a chance to see her 3rd birthday.

#somepeoplejustaren'tworthtakingupmemoryspace

LuLu-Tx

Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top