George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Bmore on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:43 pm

Then wouldn't GZ go back to his good friend Hannity and have him pay for Bozo to take over?
avatar
Bmore

Posts : 4076
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 43
Location : Baltimore, MD
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:44 pm

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-19/news/os-george-zimmerman-interview-react-20120719_1_trayvon-martin-special-prosecutor-angela-corey-george-zimmerman
Lawyers criticize ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬'s Hannity interview; prosecutor adds it to evidence
avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Daralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones

Mark O'Mara: "I hope the interview (‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬) didn't come off as scripted, because it wasn't"

Daralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones

Mark O'Mara "It's part of God's plan" is used by God-fearing ppl...don't think it was his plan to say God's plan was ‪#Trayvon‬ had to die "

Daralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones

Mark O'Mara: "I would ask that you look deep into your heart..think how you would react at 28, dealing with this.." ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬

avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Bmore on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:51 pm

See... that's what I said... I've heard that used before several times and the person saying it meant it about themself, that it was God's plan for them to experience this...
avatar
Bmore

Posts : 4076
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 43
Location : Baltimore, MD
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:52 pm


Daralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones

Mark O'Mara: "Sean Hannity did not pay anything for ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬ interview"

Daralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones

Mark O'Mara: ..that's why he asked Barbara Walters to put up his wife for 30 days ..worried he won't be around for her ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬

Daralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones

Mark O'Mara: "‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬ is concerned that he may be re-arrested" you may remember judge didn't rule out contempt of court
avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Bmore wrote:But doesn't GZ have to testify because of the defense he's using? Not saying that the jury would believe him, I'm just saying I could see him twisting it that way...

Even if he chooses not to testify, any statements made by him on a police interview or on a media interview can be used by the defense, or by the prosecution, if the statements are admitted into evidence.

This is another example:

"The jury could begin deliberating on Tuesday or Wednesday after lawyers give their summations and the judge gives instructions.

Ravi's lawyer, Steven Altman, said Monday that although he didn't think there was anything to gain from having his client testify, the jury might hear from him indirectly in closing arguments. Altman said he may play for them a video of a nearly hour-long statement Ravi made for an investigator days before he was charged. In it, Ravi acknowledged using his webcam and seeing what was happening in his dorm room, but he said he did not intend to do any harm."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/feedarticle/10140434

avatar
Alessandra_Deux

Posts : 21153
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Bmore on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:01 pm

OK... I thought he had to testify based on his defense and if giving the opportunity on the stand would dilute any importance that interview might have...
avatar
Bmore

Posts : 4076
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 43
Location : Baltimore, MD
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:03 pm

ellejay wrote:
Daralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones

Mark O'Mara: "Sean Hannity did not pay anything for ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬ interview"

Daralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones

Mark O'Mara: ..that's why he asked Barbara Walters to put up his wife for 30 days ..worried he won't be around for her ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬

Daralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones

Mark O'Mara: "‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬ is concerned that he may be re-arrested" you may remember judge didn't rule out contempt of court

Is O'Mara anticipating that the judge will deny the motion to recuse himself from the case?......Hmmm......
avatar
Alessandra_Deux

Posts : 21153
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Gizmo711 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:15 pm

I don't think the money os pouring in the way O'Mara and Zimmerman expected, they got spoiled when that large amount appeared within a few days, so they counted their chickens before they hatched.

They will try anything at this point. O'Mara will probably tell Zimmerman to put up his web site again and see how that works out.

I just wish that the media would take a stand like Barbara Walters did today. Don't give these creep any air time to get rich off of the murder of an unarmed 17 year old. Let him get out of this situation the best way he can, after all he did create his own problem.

The greed is written all over their faces. Zimmerman is just so sure that he will get off with these charges and end up rich. O'Mara doesn't care if Zimmerman gets off or not, so long as he can rake in those donations.

Gizmo711

Posts : 804
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Gizmo711 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:18 pm

ellejay wrote:
Daralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones

Mark O'Mara: "Sean Hannity did not pay anything for ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬ interview"

Daralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones

Mark O'Mara: ..that's why he asked Barbara Walters to put up his wife for 30 days ..worried he won't be around for her ‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬

Daralene Jones‏@DaraleneJones

Mark O'Mara: "‪#GeorgeZimmerman‬ is concerned that he may be re-arrested" you may remember judge didn't rule out contempt of court


That doesn't mean that he didn't make a donation. After his initials were talked about on a jail house call, I'm a little suspiscious. But either way, O'Mara and Zimmerman got the chance to broadcast that they need money, money,.money...And those haters will probably send, send, send...it shows the mentality of all of them..

Gizmo711

Posts : 804
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Gizmo711 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Bmore wrote:See... that's what I said... I've heard that used before several times and the person saying it meant it about themself, that it was God's plan for them to experience this...

It really doesn't matter whether he was talking about himself or someone else, how dare he use God to justify him killing a kid? If it's what God had instore for him, then he must have had it in store for Trayvon to be killed as well, it would have to work as a pair. I'm sure God wouldn't take an innocent child to make Zimmerman a better man.

George and only george was responsible for that....

Gizmo711

Posts : 804
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Bmore on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:24 pm

I was just saying my opinion was he meant it the way he lawyer just explained it.
avatar
Bmore

Posts : 4076
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 43
Location : Baltimore, MD
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:59 pm

HLN

What does Zimmerman’s body language reveal?

By Anna Gonzalez

updated 2:18 PM EDT, Thu July 19, 2012

•George Zimmerman gives first interview: What does it reveal?
•Body language expert says Zimmerman disturbing to watch



http://www.hlntv.com/video/2012/07/19/george-zimmerman-body-language
avatar
Alessandra_Deux

Posts : 21153
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:42 pm

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/Zimmerman-apologizes-relaunches-website-in-TV-interview/-/14266478/15600606/-/ikgerxz/-/index.html#ixzz216Ds5gaa
Zimmerman apologizes, relaunches website in TV interview

Prosecutors filed a supplemental discovery notice with one item on Thursday -- the interview. They say they may use his comments at trial.

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, said he is prepared to deal with what comes from his client's interview, but said he's not surprised by the state's decision to use the interview at trial.

"We'll deal with the fallout. It will be minimal," said O'Mara. "The timing wasn't great, but it was out of necessity. The family and defense fund is basically broke."

O'Mara said the interview was to publicize the relaunch of Zimmerman's own website, therealgeorgezimmerman.com, a website that Zimmerman himself controls.

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/Mark-O-Mara-speaks-about-Zimmerman-s-television-interview-Part-1/-/14266478/15608980/-/ytufi/-/index.html
Mark O'Mara speaks about Zimmerman's television interview: Part 1

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/O-Mara-speaks-out-about-Zimmerman-s-television-interview-Part-2/-/14266478/15609210/-/vhyf17z/-/index.html
O'Mara speaks out about Zimmerman's television interview: Part 2

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/O-Mara-comments-on-Zimmerman-s-television-appearance-Part-3/-/14266478/15609144/-/58uh2l/-/index.html
O'Mara comments on Zimmerman's television appearance: Part 3












avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Justice4all on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:52 pm

KZ wrote:
angela_nw wrote:Does the chat get saved as a file? I had phone ringing, visitor in and out, all sorts of distractions...

No, I don't think so.
If you ever want to save a chat, use Ctrl-A to hightlight everything, and then use Ctrl-C to copy, and then you can paste it into Word or another program to save it.
avatar
Justice4all
Admin

Posts : 9745
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 43
Location : Michigan
Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Puzzler on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:56 pm

Bmore wrote:See... that's what I said... I've heard that used before several times and the person saying it meant it about themself, that it was God's plan for them to experience this...

I've heard that before, too...many times.
avatar
Puzzler

Posts : 1022
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:56 pm


http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Mark-O-Mara-defends-George-Zimmerman-s-interview/-/1637132/15608544/-/nrq5m5/-/index.html
Mark O'Mara defends George Zimmerman's interview

Parents of Trayvon Martin upset over Zimmerman's 'God's plan' comment

-snipped--

The state said Thursday morning that it will seek to use Zimmerman's interview against him, leaving many questioning why Zimmerman would suspend his right to remain silent. The answer: Money.

"He needs money, there's no question about that, he needs to survive between now and the day of his acquittal," O'Mara told Local 6. "George and his family and the defense fund is basically broke."

While Fox paid notZimmerman had hoped to have his newly re-created website, TheRealGeorgeZimmerman.com, shown during his interview, according to O'Mara. O'Mara said his client was disappointed when it wasn't shown or mentioned.
avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by serenaz1 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Puzzler wrote:
Bmore wrote:See... that's what I said... I've heard that used before several times and the person saying it meant it about themself, that it was God's plan for them to experience this...

I've heard that before, too...many times.

Yes, lots of times. Especially from those who don't want to accept responsibility for their actions...I'll blame it on God instead! smh

avatar
serenaz1

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:20 pm

ellejay wrote:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Mark-O-Mara-defends-George-Zimmerman-s-interview/-/1637132/15608544/-/nrq5m5/-/index.html
Mark O'Mara defends George Zimmerman's interview

Parents of Trayvon Martin upset over Zimmerman's 'God's plan' comment

-snipped--

The state said Thursday morning that it will seek to use Zimmerman's interview against him, leaving many questioning why Zimmerman would suspend his right to remain silent. The answer: Money.

"He needs money, there's no question about that, he needs to survive between now and the day of his acquittal," O'Mara told Local 6. "George and his family and the defense fund is basically broke."

While Fox paid notZimmerman had hoped to have his newly re-created website, TheRealGeorgeZimmerman.com, shown during his interview, according to O'Mara. O'Mara said his client was disappointed when it wasn't shown or mentioned.

He wanted Sean Hannity to make the interview into an "infomercial" for "TheRealGeorgeZimmerman" website. It doesn't get more ridiculous than this.
avatar
Alessandra_Deux

Posts : 21153
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Lawyers Weigh In, Say Putting George Zimmerman on TV 'Crazy'

July 19, 2012 03:35 PM EDT

Attorneys far and wide are giving their opinions about George Zimmerman's decision to go on national television to give his side of the story. In the interview with Sean Hannity, Trayvon Martin's killer said he had no regrets about his actions, denied being a murderer, and attempted to gain sympathy by playing the victim. Hannity, for his part, allowed the charade to continue, asking soft questions, leading him and reminding him of past remarks so he wouldn't contradict himself.

Great reporting, isn't it?

Well, the Special Prosecutor in the case has made the wise decision to announce this ill-fated interview will be used as evidence in his trial. Criminal defense lawyer David Faulkener said that Zimmerman just needs to stop talking........

Read more:

http://news.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474981484840
avatar
Alessandra_Deux

Posts : 21153
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by emberl on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:
ellejay wrote:
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Mark-O-Mara-defends-George-Zimmerman-s-interview/-/1637132/15608544/-/nrq5m5/-/index.html
Mark O'Mara defends George Zimmerman's interview

Parents of Trayvon Martin upset over Zimmerman's 'God's plan' comment

-snipped--

The state said Thursday morning that it will seek to use Zimmerman's interview against him, leaving many questioning why Zimmerman would suspend his right to remain silent. The answer: Money.

"He needs money, there's no question about that, he needs to survive between now and the day of his acquittal," O'Mara told Local 6. "George and his family and the defense fund is basically broke."

While Fox paid notZimmerman had hoped to have his newly re-created website, TheRealGeorgeZimmerman.com, shown during his interview, according to O'Mara. O'Mara said his client was disappointed when it wasn't shown or mentioned.

He wanted Sean Hannity to make the interview into an "infomercial" for "TheRealGeorgeZimmerman" website. It doesn't get more ridiculous than this.



It is ridiculous, I'm sorry, but for me they come across as whores, both of them O'Mara and George.

How many people get accused of crimes every single day here in America.

How many of them set up websites and paypal account so they can support their families?

I have no other words, just sicked by all of this, and the media is eating it up, because it means more money in their pockets.

Yak.

emberl

Posts : 95
Join date : 2012-05-13

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Marica on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:41 pm

Dear GOD... I don't care HOW he or any one else attempts to explain what he meant when uttered the phrase.. "GOD's plan".. Too many people are flat out offended and I doubt he will manage to wiggle out of that one.

It has been my experience in life...
That and idiot will say exactly what he means,
And means exactly what he says..
But in reality he didn't mean to say it...
it just fell out of his mouth and splattered all
over everyone.

I don't know how many times I have heard this utterance when someone dies... "Well, you KNOW, it is just part of GOD's plan". Yeah, I know, but that doesn't stop my heart from breaking.. reminding me that my loss, my pain, my tears, are all of GOD's plan doesn't change a damn thing. I don't feel better... All I feel is enraged that anyone could be so ignorant and at the same time THINK they are so damn smart. I know I am not saying this well...
avatar
Marica

Posts : 565
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 70
Location : Iowa
Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Marica on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Thnx for posting links so I can read the transcript of the interview..
I got this far:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
SEAN HANNITY, HOST: And tonight in an interview that you will only
see right here on "Hannity," George Zimmerman, the man charged
with second degree murder of Trayvon Martin, breaks his silence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/2012/07/18/exclusive-george-zimmerman-breaks-silence-hannity?page=1#ixzz216kmNFty
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WTF... BREAKS his SILENCE... when has he ever been silent?
GZ has run his chops every chance he has had. How else would we all know
about his lies errr uhhh I mean his half truths, and whatever else his fabrications
and fantasy have been.
avatar
Marica

Posts : 565
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 70
Location : Iowa
Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Gizmo711 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:46 pm

ellejay wrote:http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/Zimmerman-apologizes-relaunches-website-in-TV-interview/-/14266478/15600606/-/ikgerxz/-/index.html#ixzz216Ds5gaa
Zimmerman apologizes, relaunches website in TV interview

Prosecutors filed a supplemental discovery notice with one item on Thursday -- the interview. They say they may use his comments at trial.

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, said he is prepared to deal with what comes from his client's interview, but said he's not surprised by the state's decision to use the interview at trial.

"We'll deal with the fallout. It will be minimal," said O'Mara. "The timing wasn't great, but it was out of necessity. The family and defense fund is basically broke."

O'Mara said the interview was to publicize the relaunch of Zimmerman's own website, therealgeorgezimmerman.com, a website that Zimmerman himself controls.

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/Mark-O-Mara-speaks-about-Zimmerman-s-television-interview-Part-1/-/14266478/15608980/-/ytufi/-/index.html
Mark O'Mara speaks about Zimmerman's television interview: Part 1

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/O-Mara-speaks-out-about-Zimmerman-s-television-interview-Part-2/-/14266478/15609210/-/vhyf17z/-/index.html
O'Mara speaks out about Zimmerman's television interview: Part 2

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/trayvon-martin-extended-coverage/O-Mara-comments-on-Zimmerman-s-television-appearance-Part-3/-/14266478/15609144/-/58uh2l/-/index.html
O'Mara comments on Zimmerman's television appearance: Part 3














Isn't one of his bond stipulations that he cannot have a bank account? Where would he have the money sent to? It would have to be O'Mara. I guess O'Mara isn't pulling in enough donations by using himself, so he's pimping George again in hope that the money will flow in again.

They are a sad two...and desperate. Too bad......

Gizmo711

Posts : 804
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Gizmo711 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:53 pm

serenaz1 wrote:
Puzzler wrote:

I've heard that before, too...many times.

Yes, lots of times. Especially from those who don't want to accept responsibility for their actions...I'll blame it on God instead! smh



Yep, the first name to come out of these type of creeps is "God". Suddenly he wants God in his corner. So Iguess Trayvon wasn't anything and God didn't have anything in his plan for him.

That's the same as saying "it was in the cards". No Zimmerman, the gun was in YOUR hand and you didn't give a rats azz about Trayvon who was also a child of God. God may have a plan for you alright and if I were you I would want to pay down here for what I did rather then the druthers.

Gizmo711

Posts : 804
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Gizmo711 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:57 pm

emberl wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:

He wanted Sean Hannity to make the interview into an "infomercial" for "TheRealGeorgeZimmerman" website. It doesn't get more ridiculous than this.



It is ridiculous, I'm sorry, but for me they come across as whores, both of them O'Mara and George.

How many people get accused of crimes every single day here in America.

How many of them set up websites and paypal account so they can support their families?
I have no other words, just sicked by all of this, and the media is eating it up, because it means more money in their pockets.

Yak.


The sad part is how many sicko's give to people like this? Seeing as O'Mara can't walk on water, he should have never burned his bridges in court with his lies. Now he's going to have to put his tail between his legs and ask for state help with the case. He will never raise the money that he thought or contemplated on getting.

Gizmo711

Posts : 804
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by alabama52 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:31 pm

Does O'Mara really want George running his mouth like this??? I can't imagine that he would so I will not be surprised if O'Mara quits. I recall hearing a former female attorney of George's describe George as a client that likes to be involved in his case. She chuckled when she said it so I'm not surprised to see George asserting himself, so to speak.

alabama52

Posts : 214
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by BrowncoatWhit on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Ohmigod. I've been out of the loop on this case for many weeks here, and just sat down to watch the Hannity interview with GZ now.

...

Wow. Just. Wow.

...

I haven't seen such a self-serving, narcissistic liar in action since the last Anthony family member was in front of a camera. The way the man deflected all responsibility and blame away from himself? Just chilling. The guy honestly has no regrets for taking the life of another human being. That Martin's family had to bury a son? Too bad. So sad. No please go to my website and send me money and be worried about my poor, suffering family instead!

If I were in Hollywood or NYC and running any kind of production studio, I would be hot on the phone to Zimmerman's lawyer and Casey's lawyer. A reality series featuring both of them, and their respective truth-twisting families? Now that would make a mint! You could even throw in the Palin girl to make it TRULY a horrifying circus event... (People would scream at you for enabling evil... but they'd sure watch!)


Last edited by BrowncoatWhit on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
BrowncoatWhit

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : Oregon
Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by WeeBonnie on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:56 pm

Anybody going to chat for the interview tonight?

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by BrowncoatWhit on Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Gotta add -- huzzah to Barbara Walters for shutting down Zimmerman's interview!!! I bet he is crying in his beer tonight about how it's so damn unfair that ABC News was willing to pay for Casey Anthony's defense, why not his as well? It's just soooooo unfair!
avatar
BrowncoatWhit

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : Oregon
Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by serenaz1 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:20 pm

BrowncoatWhit wrote:Ohmigod. I've been out of the loop on this case for many weeks here, and just sat down to watch the Hannity interview with GZ now.

...

Wow. Just. Wow.

You have a stronger constitution than I, no way can I handle listening to, or, looking at him.

...

I haven't seen such a self-serving, narcissistic liar in action since the last Anthony family member was in front of a camera. The way the man deflected all responsibility and blame away from himself? Just chilling. The guy honestly has no regrets for taking the life of another human being. That Martin's family had to bury a son? Too bad. So sad. No please go to my website and send me money and be worried about my poor, suffering family instead!

{snipped}

This is one of the best paragraphs I've read all day, thanks for posting! Even though I didn't watch, I read the comments & saw a clip or two and I think you nailed it. :)



avatar
serenaz1

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by serenaz1 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:20 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:Anybody going to chat for the interview tonight?

It's tomorrow night WB. :)
avatar
serenaz1

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by serenaz1 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:22 pm

BrowncoatWhit wrote:Gotta add -- huzzah to Barbara Walters for shutting down Zimmerman's interview!!! I bet he is crying in his beer tonight about how it's so damn unfair that ABC News was willing to pay for Casey Anthony's defense, why not his as well? It's just soooooo unfair!

Very Happy Cool

Yeah, I'm usually dogging Barbara, but I'll give her a gold star for this decision!
avatar
serenaz1

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:23 pm

alabama52 wrote:Does O'Mara really want George running his mouth like this??? I can't imagine that he would so I will not be surprised if O'Mara quits. I recall hearing a former female attorney of George's describe George as a client that likes to be involved in his case. She chuckled when she said it so I'm not surprised to see George asserting himself, so to speak.

--there was an interview w/ omara today-----he says that he's absolutely "in it for the long haul"---and that everything they do is discussed between himself/george ( the re-launch of the real gz site --doing interviews---publicly going after donations....)----all have his approval.

--george has not gone rogue ON omara----omara is right there w/ him.
avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Marica on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:36 pm

All those long years ago, when we were young and limber...

O'Mara and GZ would be excellent at a dance we all did...

What was it called ????

You know the one.. where it was asked..

"HOW LOW can You Go"
avatar
Marica

Posts : 565
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 70
Location : Iowa
Mood : Bang Head

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by BrowncoatWhit on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Ellejay, did O'Mara graduate from the same law skool as Baez? Just curious...

avatar
BrowncoatWhit

Posts : 27
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : Oregon
Mood : Bawling

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by MollyK on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:50 pm

Marica wrote:All those long years ago, when we were young and limber...

O'Mara and GZ would be excellent at a dance we all did...

What was it called ????

You know the one.. where it was asked..

"HOW LOW can You Go"

LOL!!

MollyK

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Sherry on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:54 pm

Get a big barf bag~

A video Thank-you by GZ on his new website:


http://www.therealgeorgezimmerman.com/

hattip to nan11 at Marinade Dave's
avatar
Sherry

Posts : 1898
Join date : 2009-10-17
Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:11 pm

BrowncoatWhit wrote:Ellejay, did O'Mara graduate from the same law skool as Baez? Just curious...


--omara:

http://www.markomaralaw.com/Attorney-Profile/Mark-M-O-mara.shtml
--attorney profile

Education
Florida State University College of Law, Tallahassee, Florida

J.D. - 1982
University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida

B.A. - 1979
Honors: Dean's List
Major: Pre Law Political Science

--baez:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jose_Baez_(lawyer)

Baez attended Miami-Dade Community College and later transferred to Florida State University where he earned a Bachelor of Arts degree. In 1997, Baez earned his Juris Doctor degree from St. Thomas University School of Law.
avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:49 pm

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/07/george-zimmermans-interview-how-big-a-mistake.html#more-58293
George Zimmerman’s interview: How big a mistake?

--snipped--

Jeff Deen, legal analyst for WESH-Channel 2, said it was “a weird time” to have an interview that didn’t seem necessary. Doing the interview to try to raise funds for Zimmerman was “a terrible reason to do it” and compromised the case, Deen added.

Zimmerman’s view that the shooting was God’s plan shocked WOFL-Channel 35 legal analyst Diana Tennis. “Mark O’Mara looked unhappy through most of that interview, and how he did not leap out of his chair and throw himself on his client at that moment, I don’t know,” Tennis said. “Just terrible, terrible, unfortunate judgment in the moment,” she added.

WOFL legal analyst Aramis Ayala saw the interview as a gift to the prosecution. “They do have a gift with a red bow on top of it to address his credibility,” she said.

WFTV-Channel 9’s Bill Sheaffer predicted that prosecutors will be prepared to cross examine Zimmerman about statements in the interview. Sheaffer added that Zimmerman’s lack of regret may hurt the shooter the most. “One may conclude from those statements that there is no remorse on the part of Mr. Zimmerman,” Sheaffer said.

The Zimmerman interview was also a financial bust. Pipitone explained that the “Hannity” interview generated just $1,500 through the night to Zimmerman’s website.
avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by WeeBonnie on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:02 am

You know what- the raising money thing... Thats not WHY... It's a smokescreen/
They wanted to stop the conversation about witness 9 and the jail phone calls- and they did. George did not deny the abuse happened. I think there's more there than we know. They were desperate enough to do this interview this VERY abruptly it must be bad.
So.. Just because it's the last thing GZ WANTS (grrr) we shld concentrate more on witness 9 and the phone calls and watch him less on TV (GZ is my TV) digging his own grave.
I'm wondering if Baez has told him to start acting nutty so he can do a flip chart wih all the "imaginary code word friends" and then they both write books after he's acquitted after not taking the stand. Grrr.

ellejay wrote:http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/07/george-zimmermans-interview-how-big-a-mistake.html#more-58293
George Zimmerman’s interview: How big a mistake?

--snipped--

Jeff Deen, legal analyst for WESH-Channel 2, said it was “a weird time” to have an interview that didn’t seem necessary. Doing the interview to try to raise funds for Zimmerman was “a terrible reason to do it” and compromised the case, Deen added.

Zimmerman’s view that the shooting was God’s plan shocked WOFL-Channel 35 legal analyst Diana Tennis. “Mark O’Mara looked unhappy through most of that interview, and how he did not leap out of his chair and throw himself on his client at that moment, I don’t know,” Tennis said. “Just terrible, terrible, unfortunate judgment in the moment,” she added.

WOFL legal analyst Aramis Ayala saw the interview as a gift to the prosecution. “They do have a gift with a red bow on top of it to address his credibility,” she said.

WFTV-Channel 9’s Bill Sheaffer predicted that prosecutors will be prepared to cross examine Zimmerman about statements in the interview. Sheaffer added that Zimmerman’s lack of regret may hurt the shooter the most. “One may conclude from those statements that there is no remorse on the part of Mr. Zimmerman,” Sheaffer said.

The Zimmerman interview was also a financial bust. Pipitone explained that the “Hannity” interview generated just $1,500 through the night to Zimmerman’s website.

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by serenaz1 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:28 am

I agree WB, the timing is so telling!

Here's an article on the five things Zim might regret saying in the interview:

http://thegrio.com/2012/07/19/5-things-george-zimmerman-told-sean-hannity-that-may-come-back-to-haunt-him/

1) Trayvon wasn't running
2) He didn't pursue Trayvon
3) Z never further than 100 ft from car (also says went to Retreat View Circle to meet the police. that's a totally new excuse, the only place mentioned to meet was the mailboxes.)
4) Trayvon had his hand over his mouth near end of confrontation.
5) He didn't know he shot Trayvon.


Heck, we could play a Family Feud type game with George's various statements, there are enough versions of them! :)
avatar
serenaz1

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by serenaz1 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:44 am

This cracks me up, O'Mara & Z thought Hannity was going to talk more about their site to get that dough rolling in...lol

"Asked why Zimmerman would risk doing a national television interview while facing criminal charges that carry a maximum life sentence, O’Mara said, “This is a decision made by George to get his story out” and, he hoped, would raise money for his defense fund.

But Fox News never mentioned the websites that link to the defense fund donation page, and only about $1,500 trickled into the fund overnight. That compares to about $60,000 raised on the day the defense fund got its first mentions on Fox News in April.

“My understanding is it was going to be spoken about” during the hour-long Sean Hannity show, O’Mara said, adding there was “disappointment” the site was not referenced."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Local-6-exclusive-George-Zimmerman-criticizes-defense-team-s-online-efforts/-/1637132/15611904/-/wml9udz/-/index.html
avatar
serenaz1

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Dis on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:55 am

serenaz1 wrote:
BrowncoatWhit wrote:Gotta add -- huzzah to Barbara Walters for shutting down Zimmerman's interview!!! I bet he is crying in his beer tonight about how it's so damn unfair that ABC News was willing to pay for Casey Anthony's defense, why not his as well? It's just soooooo unfair!

Very Happy Cool

Yeah, I'm usually dogging Barbara, but I'll give her a gold star for this decision!

I watch The View sometimes because they have great guests. I also love to watch them argue...heh heh

BUT....isn't ABC the network that paid blood money to IT? It's a little late to be rising above the filth but kudos to them for virtually flipping GZ & Omara off. LMAO I didn't see it live because I'm on the West Coast but I had it on that channel while I was watching Big Bro from the night before so I recorded it. I felt ripped off because I thought that idiot was gonna call in and she would tell him to his face so to speak. Go Bawbwa!
avatar
Dis

Posts : 1540
Join date : 2009-10-13
Age : 47
Location : Somewhere in fantasy land havin a blast with Jules and eva :)
Mood : Sick 1

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:19 am

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/msnbc-responds-to-sean-hannity-comment-regarding-al-sharpton_b138310
MSNBC Responds to Sean Hannity Comment Regarding Al Sharpton

“What do you say to Al Sharpton, and those that rushed to judgment?” Hannity asked Zimmerman.

MSNBC responds:

MSNBC would like to set the record straight following some misinformation presented by Fox News during the interview with George Zimmerman last night. Reverend Al Sharpton never “rushed to judgment,” as stated by Mr. Hannity. Reverend Sharpton repeatedly called for calm and for a more thorough investigation in the wake of the tragic events. Ultimately, the authorities agreed an arrest was warranted.

ETA----deleting info on part 2 being on FOX tonight-----it will now be posted online (sometime today) instead.


Last edited by ellejay on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by snowbird on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:25 am

Maybe tonight they will mention the websight.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:31 am


http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-20/news/os-george-zimmerman-hannity-part2-20120720_1_trayvon-martin-mark-o-mara-george-zimmerman

More Zimmerman/Hannity interview to be on the web today

11:14 a.m. EST, July 20, 2012|
By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel

Expect more from that Sean Hannity interview with George Zimmerman later today.

A spokeswoman for Fox News said Hannity has scrapped plans to air the rest of that interview on his 9 p.m. show. Instead, his prime-time show will be about the movie theater massacre in suburban Denver.


Hannity did an hour-long interview with Zimmerman Wednesday and aired about two-thirds of it that night, according to a network spokesman.

The rest, the spokeswoman said, will now be posted on a Fox website sometime today.
avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by serenaz1 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:06 pm

Oh, George 'the star' isn't going to be happy he's been upstaged and pushed off the air tonight!

(Bozo and skank probably are mad about both GZ & the CO tragedy taking attention from his book too.)
avatar
serenaz1

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:51 pm

serenaz1 wrote:Oh, George 'the star' isn't going to be happy he's been upstaged and pushed off the air tonight!

(Bozo and skank probably are mad about both GZ & the CO tragedy taking attention from his book too.)

--yep.

--especially if this was the part where he got to talk about what he was REALLY there for-----promoting therealzimmerman site----and begging for $$$$$$$'s.
avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by serenaz1 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:23 pm

ellejay wrote:
serenaz1 wrote:Oh, George 'the star' isn't going to be happy he's been upstaged and pushed off the air tonight!

(Bozo and skank probably are mad about both GZ & the CO tragedy taking attention from his book too.)

--yep.

--especially if this was the part where he got to talk about what he was REALLY there for-----promoting therealzimmerman site----and begging for $$$$$$$'s.

shifty

O'Mara complaining about not getting publicity for the site is so CHEESY & SLEEZY! He can take his talking hands and shove them up his hiney!

avatar
serenaz1

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum