George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:25 pm

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2012/07/my-analysis-of-george-zimmerman-on.html
My Analysis of George Zimmerman on Hannity

When I listen to Zimmerman speak, I see a man who has not only been coached to speak, but I also see a man who is incredibly inconsistent and self-centered. This is all about Zimmerman. It's a public media campaign to win the public over, but as a body language and deception expert, he's failed miserably.

--more@link--
avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:39 pm

Trayvon Martin parents outraged over first interview with son’s shooter

MSNBC’s Thomas Roberts talks to Daryl Parks, one of the attorneys representing the parents of Trayvon Martin, about the interview in which George Zimmerman called Martin’s death an “act of God.”

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy


http://video.msnbc.msn.com/msnbc/48245836/#48245836
avatar
Alessandra_Deux

Posts : 21157
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by snowbird on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:59 pm

Believe this or not fox has interview will help his case, here is video.

July 19, 2012
Did George Zimmerman help or hurt his case?

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/index.html
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by snowbird on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:02 pm

The say the prosecutor put it into evidence because they wanted to intimidate him. He also said he is very religious, and he fell something for Martin family because he prays for them. If he is speaking of god will shows how he is good man. Talk about passing lie detector test 3 or 4 times. They got overwhelming support for him.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by snowbird on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:04 pm

More than reasonable doubt for George was help with the interview.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Porky on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:28 pm

not even close Snowbird. First, they state that the response to the interview was "overwhelmingly positive" Do you really believe that it was? I think that even Zimmerman's supporters took great umbrage with that interview and have been fairly vocal about it. By resounding voices of other defense attorney's and the reaction of the public, the FOX "analysts have grossly characterized the public reaction to that interview.

They even contradict themselves in the interview when the male attorney tries to explain context of his statement about "God's will" in an abstract ideological and theocratic sense. The glaring problem with that is Zimmerman turns around and says he would do the same thing if faced with that same situation. Even if Zimmerman thought that his life was in danger *then* certainly he knows now that his life was never in any danger.

They said that the interview helps George because the jury will see him as introspective. Another very false assumption, I do not believe that juries get into the minds of killers to determine how "introspective they are, especially when the intrinsic characteristic of being an "introspective thinker is not evidence.

He said that a witness claims to have heard Travon tell Zimmerman that he would kill him. Talk about a stretch?

Lastly, he says that the prosecution filed the motion just to intimidate Zimmerman. I think that just about every other defense attorney in the country has screamed loudly about how they just gave the prosecution a gift.
Clearly, these 2 "experts" lacked every measure of objectivity and should be viewed with the same lack of credibility that we view George.



Porky

Posts : 270
Join date : 2012-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:01 pm

snowbird wrote:Believe this or not fox has interview will help his case, here is video.

July 19, 2012
Did George Zimmerman help or hurt his case?

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/index.html

snowbird wrote:

More than reasonable doubt for George was help with the interview.

--of course it was a "helps his case"-----w/ those 2 (peter and kimberley) giving their take on it.

Peter Johnson FOX legal analyst— "We also heard things in this interview that we NEVER heard before-----that he was being suffocated, that his head was being banged repeatedly, and that the victim, trayvon, after suffocating him—attempted moving his hand down his body to his holstered firearm in order to kill him."

---seriously peter---we never heard that song&dance before??? (is it cool under that rock where you live??)

Kimberley former prosecutor and now FOX mouthpiece that flips her hair around on camera (oh, and offers her insight too..)---"I think he made it very clear that he had no other choice but to act in the way he did to save his own life—which is classic self defense, which then the jury can find him not guilty of the crime but, he regrets the ultimate outcome of the loss of a life, so he tried to really articulate that.."

---ummm, he did???? (b/c i TOTALLY missed that part kimberley...)

avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by snowbird on Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:39 pm

Porky wrote:not even close Snowbird. First, they state that the response to the interview was "overwhelmingly positive" Do you really believe that it was? I think that even Zimmerman's supporters took great umbrage with that interview and have been fairly vocal about it. By resounding voices of other defense attorney's and the reaction of the public, the FOX "analysts have grossly characterized the public reaction to that interview.

They even contradict themselves in the interview when the male attorney tries to explain context of his statement about "God's will" in an abstract ideological and theocratic sense. The glaring problem with that is Zimmerman turns around and says he would do the same thing if faced with that same situation. Even if Zimmerman thought that his life was in danger *then* certainly he knows now that his life was never in any danger.

They said that the interview helps George because the jury will see him as introspective. Another very false assumption, I do not believe that juries get into the minds of killers to determine how "introspective they are, especially when the intrinsic characteristic of being an "introspective thinker is not evidence.

He said that a witness claims to have heard Travon tell Zimmerman that he would kill him. Talk about a stretch?

Lastly, he says that the prosecution filed the motion just to intimidate Zimmerman. I think that just about every other defense attorney in the country has screamed loudly about how they just gave the prosecution a gift.
Clearly, these 2 "experts" lacked every measure of objectivity and should be viewed with the same lack of credibility that we view George.


Agree with you and I think is shows how Fox news is pro Zimmerman, I can't believe they believe what ever comes out of his mouth. Maybe they are hoping for more interviews.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:18 pm

--another take on "the interview"---this time by non FOX suck-ups.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A5V3T1Iq2I
Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian break down George Zimmerman's (Trayvon Martin's alleged killer) exclusive interview by Sean Hannity on his Fox News show "Hannity". Was Sean Hannity leading George Zimmerman during the interview?

avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by back2back19 on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:07 pm

snowbird wrote:Believe this or not fox has interview will help his case, here is video.

July 19, 2012
Did George Zimmerman help or hurt his case?

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/index.html

Of course the FOX talking heads think he helped his case.... they don't even try to be impartial. I can't even...

back2back19

Posts : 276
Join date : 2012-05-29
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:46 pm


http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-20/news/os-george-zimmerman-hannity-part2-20120720_1_trayvon-martin-mark-o-mara-george-zimmerman
George Zimmerman on Hannity: 'I wear hoodies.'

--snipped--

In new video posted Friday night by Fox News, George Zimmerman said he "was hit hard" when he learned from Sanford police that he had killed a 17-year-old who was a good kid and carried nothing more sinister than candy and a can of iced tea.

In the Friday night clip, Zimmerman said he was heartbroken when Sanford police detectives told him that he'd killed a 17-year-old who had no criminal record, came from a loving family and carried no weapon, just a package of Skittles and a can of Arizona iced tea.

"The young man that I mentor is very close in age to Trayvon. I thought of him being in Trayvon's shoes," he said. "It broke my heart."

--more@link--
avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:48 pm


--george/omara---hannity on FOX part 2.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/index.html

July 20, 2012

Web exclusive: Zimmerman talks mentoring
--7:29

Accused shooter on dealing with racism claims

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/index.html#/v/1745712226001/web-exclusive-mark-omara-on-upcoming-trial/?playlist_id=86924

July 20, 2012

Web exclusive: Mark O'Mara on upcoming trial--8:01

George Zimmerman's attorney on murder charge, prosecution
avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:37 pm

ellejay wrote:
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-07-20/news/os-george-zimmerman-hannity-part2-20120720_1_trayvon-martin-mark-o-mara-george-zimmerman
George Zimmerman on Hannity: 'I wear hoodies.'

--snipped--

In new video posted Friday night by Fox News, George Zimmerman said he "was hit hard" when he learned from Sanford police that he had killed a 17-year-old who was a good kid and carried nothing more sinister than candy and a can of iced tea.

In the Friday night clip, Zimmerman said he was heartbroken when Sanford police detectives told him that he'd killed a 17-year-old who had no criminal record, came from a loving family and carried no weapon, just a package of Skittles and a can of Arizona iced tea.

"The young man that I mentor is very close in age to Trayvon. I thought of him being in Trayvon's shoes," he said. "It broke my heart."

--more@link--

This makes me sick! I can only imagine how Trayvon't parents feel while listening to the man who profiled their son as a criminal, told the police dispatcher that Trayvon was in his late teens, even called him a kid, but followed him, accosted him and fired the fatal shot that took his life. He disgustingly lied, again!

911 dispatcher:

How old would you say he is?

Zimmerman:

He’s got something on his shirt. About like his late teens
911 dispatcher:

OK, what’s your apartment number?

Zimmerman:

It’s a home. It’s 1950 – oh, crap, I don’t want to give it out – I don’t know where this kid is [inaudible] [3:40]



Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Alessandra_Deux

Posts : 21157
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:05 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:

This makes me sick!


--right there w/ you alessandra...

--"ha!-- i wear hoodies..."



---STFU george! there is NOTHING for you to be laughing about you IMBECILE!
( what happened to 2 minutes ago when your "heart was broken"????? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!)
avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:15 pm


ETA----deleting the pic from above post---we do not have to view him twice in a row.

--and by the way george.

--your eyes look about as black&blue NOW as they did after the (YOUR) shooting..or in any one of your MUGSHOTS---try laying off the meds and/or getting some sleep once in awhile.

--as for your nose---yep---doesn't appear any more "broken" today, or yesterday,in february or in any one of your mug shots---you don't have a perfect nose-----deal w/ it.
avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by serenaz1 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:41 am

I couldn't take more than a clip of the interview. George's mouth makes me nuts the way he talks, is it just me? It's so obvious he's lying with how he has to hold back a smirk & you can see smoke coming out of his ears from the wheels in overdrive trying to come up with some new lies.
avatar
serenaz1

Posts : 353
Join date : 2012-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:50 pm

serenaz1 wrote:I couldn't take more than a clip of the interview. George's mouth makes me nuts the way he talks, is it just me? It's so obvious he's lying with how he has to hold back a smirk & you can see smoke coming out of his ears from the wheels in overdrive trying to come up with some new lies.

--it's not just you.

--and i see he's going w/ "i would hate to assume...." when he doesn't want to answer a question, much like his "i don't remember..." in LE interviews.

avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by MollyK on Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:58 pm

ellejay wrote:--another take on "the interview"---this time by non FOX suck-ups.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A5V3T1Iq2I
Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian break down George Zimmerman's (Trayvon Martin's alleged killer) exclusive interview by Sean Hannity on his Fox News show "Hannity". Was Sean Hannity leading George Zimmerman during the interview?


Ellejay, thank you for posting the Young Turks video. It was great!

MollyK

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Julie on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:07 pm

MollyK wrote:
ellejay wrote:--another take on "the interview"---this time by non FOX suck-ups.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A5V3T1Iq2I
Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian break down George Zimmerman's (Trayvon Martin's alleged killer) exclusive interview by Sean Hannity on his Fox News show "Hannity". Was Sean Hannity leading George Zimmerman during the interview?


Ellejay, thank you for posting the Young Turks video. It was great!

LOL, I clicked on the youtube link, expecting this Young Turks video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgczlrYM4eI
I was trying to figure out how a Rod Stewart video got on this thread.
bat

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27883
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 29
Location : buying balloons for eva's 68th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Freckles on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:49 pm

ellejay wrote:
snowbird wrote:Believe this or not fox has interview will help his case, here is video.

July 19, 2012
Did George Zimmerman help or hurt his case?

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/index.html

snowbird wrote:

More than reasonable doubt for George was help with the interview.

--of course it was a "helps his case"-----w/ those 2 (peter and kimberley) giving their take on it.

Peter Johnson FOX legal analyst— "We also heard things in this interview that we NEVER heard before-----that he was being suffocated, that his head was being banged repeatedly, and that the victim, trayvon, after suffocating him—attempted moving his hand down his body to his holstered firearm in order to kill him."

---seriously peter---we never heard that song&dance before??? (is it cool under that rock where you live??)

Kimberley former prosecutor and now FOX mouthpiece that flips her hair around on camera (oh, and offers her insight too..)---"I think he made it very clear that he had no other choice but to act in the way he did to save his own life—which is classic self defense, which then the jury can find him not guilty of the crime but, he regrets the ultimate outcome of the loss of a life, so he tried to really articulate that.."

---ummm, he did???? (b/c i TOTALLY missed that part kimberley...)


I still want to know just HOW Trayvon managed to continually bang GZ' head WHILE keeping one of his hands on GZ' nose and the other hand on GZ' mouth. Further, there was no hair for Trayvon to grab on too; that pate was shaved slick. So did Trayvon grab GZ by his EARS???? Wait. They are STILL attached and there was no scratching or scars visable on the ears. Hmmm. Maybe God reached down his almighty hand and while Trayvon was covering GZ' nose with one hand, the mouth with the other hand, GOD slammed GZ' head against the sidewalk! At "least a dozen times".

You want God in this equation, GZ, then GOD inflicted those injuries upon your cranium! Pity Trayvon did not incapacitate you with a swift kick to your privates!

Isn't it weird how supposedly Trayvon was seated across GZ' belly/thighs, spotted the gun "as the shirt" pulled upward, and then had to reach across his body to GZ' right side to remove the gun? (GZ was carrying on GZ' R/side; Trayvon is right handed. That means, if Trayvon was seated on top of GZ he would have had to cross over GZ' body to grab the gun.)


Trayvon is now a magician. And GZ is a liar. Again and again and again.
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16456
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Freckles on Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:52 pm

I bought a hoodie yesterday.
It is a real cool one: plaid!
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16456
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Freckles on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:18 am

IF GZ said Trayvon was running
THEN GZ had to be running as well in order for confrontation to take place.

We know GZ was running.
We know he was out of breath.
He has to deny it, however, because otehr wise, Trayvon was either running away from GZ and GZ had to run to catch him; or, Trayvon was running TOWARD GZ and for some reason, GZ did not back off. Why would that be?

http://blog.eyesforlies.com/2012/07/my-analysis-of-george-zimmerman-on.html
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16456
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by ellejay on Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:47 am

--of course george was running---to catch the "azzhole that was NOT going to get away" ---not this time, not while george was on watch!--he WAS going to be the big hero this night !--screw it that dispatch told him "we don't need you to do that".

--but---now that he has had "time to reflect" he has realized that trayvon was not running after all, he was just "skipping" along home, (in fear of no-one, least of all georgeZ----(who we know WAS in hot pursuit...flashlight in one hand, gun in the other/or at the ready in his pocket..)

--george (would like us to believe) that even as trayvon was now "skipping" , george still abandoned his "usual sunday night grocery shopping"----to go and get an address for LE to catch up w/ this notorious skipper.

--and--the skipper then appears ( out of nowhere/or --out of the bushes) and goes all hollywood on him! "you got a problem homie??" --"you're gonna die tonight motherfuc*er!!" "shut the *F up!"--"shut the *F up!" as he goes ballistic, 1st breaking his nose, then bashing him to a near unconscious state, then trying to suffocate him, then going for "The Gun" ...

--why someone who was skipping along home would do this---is beyond me.

--george DOES have a problem----he's veered off of his original script(s)--again-- ( all of which are now entered into evidence by the State.)
avatar
ellejay

Posts : 843
Join date : 2012-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Gizmo711 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:31 am

Porky wrote:not even close Snowbird. First, they state that the response to the interview was "overwhelmingly positive" Do you really believe that it was? I think that even Zimmerman's supporters took great umbrage with that interview and have been fairly vocal about it. By resounding voices of other defense attorney's and the reaction of the public, the FOX "analysts have grossly characterized the public reaction to that interview.

They even contradict themselves in the interview when the male attorney tries to explain context of his statement about "God's will" in an abstract ideological and theocratic sense. The glaring problem with that is Zimmerman turns around and says he would do the same thing if faced with that same situation. Even if Zimmerman thought that his life was in danger *then* certainly he knows now that his life was never in any danger.

They said that the interview helps George because the jury will see him as introspective. Another very false assumption, I do not believe that juries get into the minds of killers to determine how "introspective they are, especially when the intrinsic characteristic of being an "introspective thinker is not evidence.

He said that a witness claims to have heard Travon tell Zimmerman that he would kill him. Talk about a stretch?

Lastly, he says that the prosecution filed the motion just to intimidate Zimmerman. I think that just about every other defense attorney in the country has screamed loudly about how they just gave the prosecution a gift.
Clearly, these 2 "experts" lacked every measure of objectivity and should be viewed with the same lack of credibility that we view George.



Very well said. I also totally agree with your conception, if in fact George was in fear of his life he certainly wouldn't do the same thing all over again. Yes, it was well rehearsed.

Gizmo711

Posts : 804
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Gizmo711 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:45 am

ellejay wrote:
serenaz1 wrote:I couldn't take more than a clip of the interview. George's mouth makes me nuts the way he talks, is it just me? It's so obvious he's lying with how he has to hold back a smirk & you can see smoke coming out of his ears from the wheels in overdrive trying to come up with some new lies.

--it's not just you.

--and i see he's going w/ "i would hate to assume...." when he doesn't want to answer a question, much like his "i don't remember..." in LE interviews.


Suddenly he hates to "assume", he had no problem with it that night when he killed an innocent kid.

Gizmo711

Posts : 804
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Gizmo711 on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:51 am

O'Mara now says that George wont be doing anymore interviews and that It was all a big misunderstanding with Barbara Walters.

Gee O'Mara, with no more interviews how do you expect to get those donations pouring in.

O'Mara may have to did DEEP into his OWN pockets to help his client.

Gizmo711

Posts : 804
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by MollyK on Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:41 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:
ellejay wrote:

--it's not just you.

--and i see he's going w/ "i would hate to assume...." when he doesn't want to answer a question, much like his "i don't remember..." in LE interviews.


Suddenly he hates to "assume", he had no problem with it that night when he killed an innocent kid.

Comment of the week.

MollyK

Posts : 63
Join date : 2012-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Freckles on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:57 am

ellejay wrote:--of course george was running---to catch the "azzhole that was NOT going to get away" ---not this time, not while george was on watch!--he WAS going to be the big hero this night !--screw it that dispatch told him "we don't need you to do that".

--but---now that he has had "time to reflect" he has realized that trayvon was not running after all, he was just "skipping" along home, (in fear of no-one, least of all georgeZ----(who we know WAS in hot pursuit...flashlight in one hand, gun in the other/or at the ready in his pocket..)

--george (would like us to believe) that even as trayvon was now "skipping" , george still abandoned his "usual sunday night grocery shopping"----to go and get an address for LE to catch up w/ this notorious skipper.

--and--the skipper then appears ( out of nowhere/or --out of the bushes) and goes all hollywood on him! "you got a problem homie??" --"you're gonna die tonight motherfuc*er!!" "shut the *F up!"--"shut the *F up!" as he goes ballistic, 1st breaking his nose, then bashing him to a near unconscious state, then trying to suffocate him, then going for "The Gun" ...

--why someone who was skipping along home would do this---is beyond me.

--george DOES have a problem----he's veered off of his original script(s)--again-- ( all of which are now entered into evidence by the State.)

This is a fantastic post! The sarcasm is well placed. Cool
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16456
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Gizmo711 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:08 pm

I guess Zimmerman is upset that the media is not covering him at the moment. The focus is on another tragedy of a depraved shooter.

Gee I wonder what Zimmerman and O'Mara are going to do when the funds run out. I sure hope they paid the bondsman all his money and wasn't depending on more funds coming in.

Gizmo711

Posts : 804
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Gizmo711 wrote:I guess Zimmerman is upset that the media is not covering him at the moment. The focus is on another tragedy of a depraved shooter.

Gee I wonder what Zimmerman and O'Mara are going to do when the funds run out. I sure hope they paid the bondsman all his money and wasn't depending on more funds coming in.

The 15 minutes of fame (or rather infamy) that he got for his "No Regrets" interview with Sean Hannity were short lived, the media is now focusing on something more important than his web of lies.
avatar
Alessandra_Deux

Posts : 21157
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: George Zimmerman Interview w/ Hannity

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum