James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by WeeBonnie on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Alessandra- he doesn't present as a sociopath because they have fairly normal goals for their horrible behavior- money or getting people to do their bidding. This is way off the charts for sociopathy. Sociopaths are wiley and very manipulative. Like GZ!
Schizophrenia and it's related psychosis would have to be the likely cause for such completely senseless, pointless behavior. At the time he was planning this, it appears he was following some sort of script in his head. He may not actually realize or process what's really going on if he has the voices or intrusive thoughts that are typical in full blown schizophrenia. But after being medicated, the thoughts would stop and then he would understand.
I'm just trying to explain the differences. Sadly I've had a lot of experience with schizophrenia and have a few sociopaths in the family. So I know the difference all to well. At least in my family the schizophrenics were generally much nicer people. most of the time a danger only to themselves.

I don't know anything about what this means for trial or the eventual penalties, etc.
Just trying to clarify that really smart people can definately be psychotic.


Alessandra_Deux wrote:
WeeBonnie wrote:I'm surpised people are doubting he's mentally ill.
This sort of act is done by a brainwashed terrorist, a sociopath (there would have to be a payoff for them though) or a schizophrenic in psychosis.

A lot of people misunderstand and think because he planned it and was smart, he can't be mentally I'll. Nothing could be further from the truth. Schizophrenics are not necesarily stupid, they start having hallucinations and are living at times in an altered reality and start to believe they hear and know things that are not happening. It comes and goes, but they are tortured by paranoia and false beliefs at times, and it can come and go and seem okay at others.
He was at the exact age for onset. He was studying how to see signs of the very it appears he was developing. he may have tested himself for it.
It's


Perhaps he is a sociopath, or a psychopath, but he might not fit the requirements for legal insanity, it is obvious that he had the mental capacity to hatch an elaborate plot that involved a deliberate attack on innocent civilians, he planned (over a period of two months) and carry out a premeditated massacre, by all accounts, he knows the difference between right and wrong.

But, he might end up spending the rest of his life in a psychiatric ward because it is very hard for anyone to understand how someone could be capable of doing such a horrific thing, it is very difficult to get inside the mind of a mass murderer.

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:06 pm

EXCLUSIVE: Movie massacre suspect sent chilling notebook to psychiatrist before attack

By Jana Winter

Published July 25, 2012

(VIDEO)

AURORA, Colo. – James Holmes, the accused gunman in last Friday's midnight movie massacre in Colorado, mailed a notebook "full of details about how he was going to kill people" to a University of Colorado psychiatrist before the attack, but the parcel sat unopened in a mailroom for as long as a week before its discovery Monday, a law enforcement source told FoxNews.com.

Police and FBI agents were called to the University of Colorado Anschutz medical campus in Aurora on Monday morning after the psychiatrist, who is also a professor at the school, reported receiving a package believed to be from the suspect. Although that package turned out to be from someone else and harmless, a search of the Campus Services' mailroom turned up another package sent to the psychiatrist with Holmes’ name in the return address, the source told FoxNews.com.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/25/exclusive-movie-massacre-suspect-laid-out-plans-in-package-mailed-to/
avatar
Alessandra_Deux

Posts : 21161
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by WeeBonnie on Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:29 pm

To add one last thing - untreated schizophrenia will leave a person more and more diminished and unable to function eventually. Often the sufferer will try self medicating with alcohol and drugs when it starts to hit.
Unlike sociopaths who are basically just lacking a conscience leaving them able to blend in and get by just fine as anyone who never feels guilt or empathy can.
Holmes seems to follow the pattern of schizophrenia- increasingly withdrawn starting in teens, odd interests and behavior increasing till its full blown psychosis.
It will be really odd to see if they're allowed to medicate him back to reality. He could possibly be transformed by meds. And if he skipped them a few days (which is what we can't allow) he'd go right back to the hallucinations and unreality.
It's a very sad disease, ruins families all the time, and there's a lot of ignorance and fear around it. Not that someone like Holmes is going to alleviate any if the fear part! But there are thousands that could be helped by a better understanding of the disease so families could recognize it and get their lived ones help.

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Hinky Refugee on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:49 pm

WeeBonnie, I am pretty sure the news reports said that the killers Mother was a psych nurse. I am thinking that is why the family was so quick to lawyer up and not talk to law enforcement.

From what I am reading he failed an oral exam and voluntarily dropped out of school. He, not only had his tuition paid, but also, was paid over 20,000 a year...26,000, I think. Plus his job on campus. If his schizo was just kicking in and he failed the orals...that could have sent him over the deep end, as he bought the guns soon after.

Also, someone asked why the attorneys did not make him cut his hair......from what I understand sources in the jail say he spit at people so much they had to muzzle him. There is now a gag order on tv's and reports to the public initiated by the defense. I think it's natural we all want to think this cold blooded killer is psychotic....with a deep mental illness...because we do not want to believe that a sane person could do this horrific thing. God bless the victims, the families, and all first responders and medical persons involved with this.

avatar
Hinky Refugee

Posts : 78
Join date : 2012-07-07

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Freckles on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:35 am

There are a lot of stories floating about and a lot of speculation. Let's not confuse facts with speculation.

Perhaps, for those believe he was a sociopath, mentally ill, full of rage, etc., --- all without any foundation or documentation--- perhaps they can explain WHY a person so obsessed with murder would wear a flack vest?

Why would someone go to the reported trouble of rigging
bombs in his apartment and then politely tell the police, "Oh, BTW, my place is loaded to explode." That makes no sense is is overkill, IMO.

Why would someone with thousands of rounds of ammo go passive and meek as a lamb turn himself in to the PD? Look at the N. Hollywood shoot out. They, too, had the flack vests and weapons. But they suddenly did not go passive in the midst of a shoot out to turn themselves in.

That defies LOGIC.

And while he may have been "brilliant" in his field, it does not mean he was brilliant in other science areas( rigging bombs) or he was mentally "breaking" or felt "disgraced" by working at a McDonald's. In fact, he may have enjoyed working in an area not his major; it may have afforded him the opportunity to study people in "normal" situations.

We have plenty of time for the evidence to be produced. Surely we can not expect to know every detail and have our minds set in a matter of a few days, can we? Let's let the evidence come forth and discuss that rather than wild speculation and unsupported opinions.
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16487
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by WeeBonnie on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:31 am

Hi Freckles. All of us speculate all day here- including yourself.
I'm clarifying about these mental illnesses because I have seen so many inaccurate assumptions made about them.

Freckles wrote:There are a lot of stories floating about and a lot of speculation. Let's not confuse facts with speculation.
The facts that he wore a flack vest or told the police about the bombs doesn't make sense at all, and that points to schizophrenia. Their actions and beliefs can completely defy logic. They can hear voices from a mile away or believe they know that people are plotting against them and doing crazy things. Even on medication and otherwise fairly normal, my cousin believed her parakeets could talk- in English. And she knew it was odd but she still believed it with all her heart.
Sociopaths have no delusions and generally have motives you can understand. Most manage to stay inside the law because they are merely awful greedy people who learn to fake normal feelings and stay out of trouble.
Schizophrenia generally hits people starting in the teen years but usually gets bad early twenties when parents have lost their grasp on their children, so it's very hard for parents to legally do anything at all. Very frequently it takes a psychotic episode - -a huge break with reality resulting in some sort of ugly drama - for people to stand up and admit the disease is present.
I'm explaining this because it IS treatable, and if more people would catch it early many lives could be saved. And that's a good thing.
Perhaps, for those believe he was a sociopath, mentally ill, full of rage, etc., --- all without any foundation or documentation--- perhaps they can explain WHY a person so obsessed with murder would wear a flack vest?

Why would someone go to the reported trouble of rigging
bombs in his apartment and then politely tell the police, "Oh, BTW, my place is loaded to explode." That makes no sense is is overkill, IMO.

Why would someone with thousands of rounds of ammo go passive and meek as a lamb turn himself in to the PD? Look at the N. Hollywood shoot out. They, too, had the flack vests and weapons. But they suddenly did not go passive in the midst of a shoot out to turn themselves in.

That defies LOGIC.

And while he may have been "brilliant" in his field, it does not mean he was brilliant in other science areas( rigging bombs) or he was mentally "breaking" or felt "disgraced" by working at a McDonald's. In fact, he may have enjoyed working in an area not his major; it may have afforded him the opportunity to study people in "normal" situations.

We have plenty of time for the evidence to be produced. Surely we can not expect to know every detail and have our minds set in a matter of a few days, can we? Let's let the evidence come forth and discuss that rather than wild speculation and unsupported opinions.

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by WeeBonnie on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:11 am

All the parts where you say it defies logic are big parts of why it points to schizophrenia. The delusions can make their behavior seem logical to them.
And this has little relation to the intelligence or skills they posess except that it gets increasingly hard to function when you have a whole different script going on in your head? Did you ever see A Beautiful Mind? I thought it was a fairly accurate portrayal of a more benign case of schizophrenia.

Sociopaths on the other hand have a firm grasp on reality- they are just unfeeling. There is no treatment, and you often find them running big companies or sitting in the cube next to you. They can be very successful socially and well as career wise. Basically the opposite of schizophrenics, who tend to become loners.


Freckles wrote:There are a lot of stories floating about and a lot of speculation. Let's not confuse facts with speculation.

Perhaps, for those believe he was a sociopath, mentally ill, full of rage, etc., --- all without any foundation or documentation--- perhaps they can explain WHY a person so obsessed with murder would wear a flack vest?

Why would someone go to the reported trouble of rigging
bombs in his apartment and then politely tell the police, "Oh, BTW, my place is loaded to explode." That makes no sense is is overkill, IMO.

Why would someone with thousands of rounds of ammo go passive and meek as a lamb turn himself in to the PD? Look at the N. Hollywood shoot out. They, too, had the flack vests and weapons. But they suddenly did not go passive in the midst of a shoot out to turn themselves in.

That defies LOGIC.

And while he may have been "brilliant" in his field, it does not mean he was brilliant in other science areas( rigging bombs) or he was mentally "breaking" or felt "disgraced" by working at a McDonald's. In fact, he may have enjoyed working in an area not his major; it may have afforded him the opportunity to study people in "normal" situations.

We have plenty of time for the evidence to be produced. Surely we can not expect to know every detail and have our minds set in a matter of a few days, can we? Let's let the evidence come forth and discuss that rather than wild speculation and unsupported opinions.

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by WeeBonnie on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:29 am

All the parts where you say it defies logic are big parts of why it points to schizophrenia. The delusions can make their behavior seem logical to them.
And this has little relation to the intelligence or skills they posess except that it gets increasingly hard to function when you have a whole different script going on in your head? Did you ever see A Beautiful Mind? I thought it was a fairly accurate portrayal of a more benign case of schizophrenia.

Sociopaths on the other hand have a firm grasp on reality- they are just unfeeling. There is no treatment, and you often find them running big companies or sitting in the cube next to you. They can be very successful socially and well as career wise. Basically the opposite of schizophrenics, who tend to become loners.


Freckles wrote:There are a lot of stories floating about and a lot of speculation. Let's not confuse facts with speculation.

Perhaps, for those believe he was a sociopath, mentally ill, full of rage, etc., --- all without any foundation or documentation--- perhaps they can explain WHY a person so obsessed with murder would wear a flack vest?

Why would someone go to the reported trouble of rigging
bombs in his apartment and then politely tell the police, "Oh, BTW, my place is loaded to explode." That makes no sense is is overkill, IMO.

Why would someone with thousands of rounds of ammo go passive and meek as a lamb turn himself in to the PD? Look at the N. Hollywood shoot out. They, too, had the flack vests and weapons. But they suddenly did not go passive in the midst of a shoot out to turn themselves in.

That defies LOGIC.

And while he may have been "brilliant" in his field, it does not mean he was brilliant in other science areas( rigging bombs) or he was mentally "breaking" or felt "disgraced" by working at a McDonald's. In fact, he may have enjoyed working in an area not his major; it may have afforded him the opportunity to study people in "normal" situations.

We have plenty of time for the evidence to be produced. Surely we can not expect to know every detail and have our minds set in a matter of a few days, can we? Let's let the evidence come forth and discuss that rather than wild speculation and unsupported opinions.

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Calypso on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:32 am

I, for one, am suspicious of the whole thing.

BREAKING NEWS: Proposed UN Arms Trade Treaty Includes Small Arms

http://www.thegunmag.com/breaking-news-proposed-un-arms-trade-treaty-includes-small-arms/

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57478483/miller-aurora-shooter-must-have-practiced/

***SNIPPED:

"Here's an individual who we see kind of lolling in court but who went into that theater, actually shooting and hitting with bullets more than 52 people of the 70 injured," said Miller on "CBS This Morning." "Here's a guy who went in with what we think was about 100 rounds; that gives him a 50 percent hit ratio.

"From law enforcement, when you go on the range and you're shooting at a paper target - it is standing still and waits for you - that's a 90 to 94 percent hit ratio in a lot of places. In combat shooting in the street, police officers often hit in ranges of 21 to 25 percent of their targets."

In addition, Miller said, the shooter was able to maintain that high ratio with three different types of weapons.


Might find this read through interesting:

http://blog.doodooecon.com/2012/07/former-occupy-san-diego-member-attacks.html

avatar
Calypso

Posts : 5155
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 56
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Hinky's Mimi on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:44 am

I respect all comments and all speculation. I think all signs point to schizophrenia or an uncanny ability to mimic it... a talent I don't think anyone could maintain for long. If people think he's a fake, then Holmes's short history, as we know it, points to him "faking it" for some length of time now and without an active audience for his benefit. His "conversations" with the man from the rifle club (or his message machine) do not seem fake to me. Schizophrenics are typed and it would be a good idea to do some quick research on the disease before more speculating. (At the very least on Wikipedia.) If you don't know someone with the disease, Hollywood renditions of it will not give you the knowledge you'd need to know to come to any conclusions imo. I am reserving judgement at this point but, imo, everything points to a combination of types of schizophrenia. I think that all we can do at this point is speculate.

avatar
Hinky's Mimi

Posts : 123
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Calypso on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:29 am

I appreciate your opinion Hinky's Mimi, my sister's husband had the disease, I am somewhat knowledgable of it..

avatar
Calypso

Posts : 5155
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 56
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by snowbird on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:32 am

Hinky's Mimi wrote:I respect all comments and all speculation. I think all signs point to schizophrenia or an uncanny ability to mimic it... a talent I don't think anyone could maintain for long. If people think he's a fake, then Holmes's short history, as we know it, points to him "faking it" for some length of time now and without an active audience for his benefit. His "conversations" with the man from the rifle club (or his message machine) do not seem fake to me. Schizophrenics are typed and it would be a good idea to do some quick research on the disease before more speculating. (At the very least on Wikipedia.) If you don't know someone with the disease, Hollywood renditions of it will not give you the knowledge you'd need to know to come to any conclusions imo. I am reserving judgement at this point but, imo, everything points to a combination of types of schizophrenia. I think that all we can do at this point is speculate.

I am reserving judgement too because I think there may be a combination of schizophrenia in play. There are times when people have schizophrenia and the flown blown psychosis will show up when they are in extreme stress, such as college. If he is faking it the will not be able to fool the psychologist. So I really have to wait on this one, because I am just not sure he is not mental ill.

WeeBonnie I agree with your post.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by snowbird on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:43 am

There are different types of schizophrenia not all are dangerous in fact working in mental hospital I meet God an couple of times. Very Happy There are other who believe they are being told to kill or do other things. It all goes to the type of schizophrenia they have not all are harmful but some are harmful if not treated.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:05 pm

Defense team of alleged Aurora shooter comb through his apartment

Posted: 07/26/2012 01:00:00 AM MDT
July 26, 2012 9:6 AM GMTUpdated: 07/26/2012 03:06:12 AM MDT

By Ryan Parker
The Denver Post



AURORA — A team of four from the Colorado State Public Defender's Office spent 45 minutes Wednesday afternoon combing through the apartment of their client, accused theater shooter James Eagan Holmes.

They arrived about 1:10 p.m. led by the chief trial deputy Daniel King and stayed until 1:55 p.m. The team wore latex gloves and shoe covers while inside the three-story building.

Read more:

http://www.denverpost.com/theatershooting/ci_21159539/defense-team-alleged-aurora-shooter-comb-through-his
avatar
Alessandra_Deux

Posts : 21161
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:14 pm

Uninjured theater shooting ticket holder paid by T.V. station for interviews on lawsuit

Posted on: 9:38 am, July 26, 2012, by Will C. Holden, updated on: 09:52am, July 26, 2012


Century 16 in Aurora is one of three parties named in a lawsuit over the shooting that took place inside the movie theater.

AURORA, Colo. — The family of a physically uninjured 18-year-old suing three parties over “extreme trauma” they say their son suffered witnessing the Aurora theater shooting is refusing interview requests from local media outlets due to an “exclusive contract” the family said it has with a national T.V. station.

Read more:

http://kdvr.com/2012/07/26/uninjured-theater-shooting-ticket-holder-paid-by-t-v-station-for-interviews-on-lawsuit/
avatar
Alessandra_Deux

Posts : 21161
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by WeeBonnie on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:32 pm

There certainly are, and it can be accompanied by major depression and or sociopathic behavior or not! Very complicated.
His antisocial history- as was said- for "no audience" slong with timing makes it appear to be some type of schizophrenia.
Strangely he was knew how to flag gene markers for the disease from testing blood.
Scary to think he might have been aware he was developing it. I don't know if it's been reported he sought help.
I'm very glad to see there are better treatment options than there were 40 years ago when my brother had it. His was early onset, and was tortured for about five years before he chose to end it all, while still a teenager.

snowbird wrote:There are different types of schizophrenia not all are dangerous in fact working in mental hospital I meet God an couple of times. Very Happy There are other who believe they are being told to kill or do other things. It all goes to the type of schizophrenia they have not all are harmful but some are harmful if not treated.

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by KZ on Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:54 pm

Schizophrenic or faking it, I find that I cannot muster a single shred of compassion for him. I have compassion for his family members, but not for him.

What he did was so heinous, I think he has forfeited his right to continue living. I hate that millions will be spent on him, his evaluations, his trial and trial preparation, his food and medical care. What about the victims and their families?

We will never be able to prevent these kinds of whack jobs from their murderous agendas. The only way his miserable life could have any meaning is to make him an organ donor-- but convicted killers who are executed can't even be organ donors. His life serves no purpose, IMO. I have absolutely no problem with him getting the death penalty. Even if he does have schizophrenia, he was lucid enough to know what he was doing. Euthanize him like an animal. I don't care.

I don't think his actions at all look schizophrenic, but I think he's trying to appear that way. Time, and extensive evaluations and observations over time will tell.

Rant complete. For now.
avatar
KZ
Moderator

Posts : 672
Join date : 2011-05-11
Location : Up North

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by WeeBonnie on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:40 pm

It's just MHO from closely watching the onset of schizophrenia in a few people.
Ti understand something is in no way to excuse it.
If I am right, and of course I might not be... Then this could have been prevented.
And denying this and chalking it up to "evil" because youre angry can cost many many more lives by allowing ignorance to prevail.
I understand people are justifiably angry and want revenge, it's human nature.
But refusing to adress biology's possible role on this will ensure that situations like this continue to occur.
Medications for psychosis have improved over the last 30 years to the point where many people are able to have normal lives, instead of locked away forever.
The consequences to not getting treatment early enough can be grave. It worth pulling your focus off this one person long enough to realize the importance of public education about the issue, and the dangers of ignorance.
Rant also off!!


KZ wrote:
We will never be able to prevent these kinds of whack jobs from their murderous agendas. The only way his miserable life could have any meaning is to make him an organ donor-- but convicted killers who are executed can't even be organ donors.

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by snowbird on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:52 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:There certainly are, and it can be accompanied by major depression and or sociopathic behavior or not! Very complicated.
His antisocial history- as was said- for "no audience" slong with timing makes it appear to be some type of schizophrenia.
Strangely he was knew how to flag gene markers for the disease from testing blood.
Scary to think he might have been aware he was developing it. I don't know if it's been reported he sought help.
I'm very glad to see there are better treatment options than there were 40 years ago when my brother had it. His was early onset, and was tortured for about five years before he chose to end it all, while still a teenager.

snowbird wrote:There are different types of schizophrenia not all are dangerous in fact working in mental hospital I meet God an couple of times. Very Happy There are other who believe they are being told to kill or do other things. It all goes to the type of schizophrenia they have not all are harmful but some are harmful if not treated.
I am so very sorry about your brother.
avatar
snowbird

Posts : 782
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : louisiana
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by WeeBonnie on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Thank you, Snowbird. It really was difficult to watch him battle with it instead of growing into the funny and intelligent man he was promising to become.
His death was In some ways a relief, heartbreaking but perhaps preferable to having such a tortured mind with nothing but a life of incarceration before him. I have a cousin who's suffered since 1977, also a very gentle and bright young person.

Had my brother lived, I'm sure they'd have tossed him out on the streets during the Regan years when they defunded all the mental hospitals. There were no good meds back then. That's why it bothers me when people make the mistake that there is no helping these people.ots of people believe this, and it used to be the truth, but people with family histories need to watch for the signs and find the strength to get help before its too late.


snowbird wrote:
WeeBonnie wrote:There certainly are, and it can be accompanied by major depression and or sociopathic behavior or not! Very complicated.
His antisocial history- as was said- for "no audience" slong with timing makes it appear to be some type of schizophrenia.
Strangely he was knew how to flag gene markers for the disease from testing blood.
Scary to think he might have been aware he was developing it. I don't know if it's been reported he sought help.
I'm very glad to see there are better treatment options than there were 40 years ago when my brother had it. His was early onset, and was tortured for about five years before he chose to end it all, while still a teenager.

I am so very sorry about your brother.

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Freckles on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Calypso wrote:I, for one, am suspicious of the whole thing.

BREAKING NEWS: Proposed UN Arms Trade Treaty Includes Small Arms

http://www.thegunmag.com/breaking-news-proposed-un-arms-trade-treaty-includes-small-arms/

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57478483/miller-aurora-shooter-must-have-practiced/

***SNIPPED:

"Here's an individual who we see kind of lolling in court but who went into that theater, actually shooting and hitting with bullets more than 52 people of the 70 injured," said Miller on "CBS This Morning." "Here's a guy who went in with what we think was about 100 rounds; that gives him a 50 percent hit ratio.

"From law enforcement, when you go on the range and you're shooting at a paper target - it is standing still and waits for you - that's a 90 to 94 percent hit ratio in a lot of places. In combat shooting in the street, police officers often hit in ranges of 21 to 25 percent of their targets."

In addition, Miller said, the shooter was able to maintain that high ratio with three different types of weapons.


Might find this read through interesting:

http://blog.doodooecon.com/2012/07/former-occupy-san-diego-member-attacks.html


Here is another link of interest. Perhaps it is just the timing that is of interest:
Obama pledges to tackle gun violence after Colorado killing



http://news.yahoo.com/obama-pledges-tackle-gun-violence-colorado-killing-014346334.html?_esi=1


On the gun issue:
Too many drown in back yard pools each year. Do we ban swimming pools?
Too many die on the roads in car accidents: Do we ban cars or roads?
Too many died in 911. We we tear down all high rise buildings or destroy all our airplanes?
A dozen illegals died in SE TX the same day as this shooting. Any move to ban illegals because of this?

We need to place things in perspective. And IF all the guns would be taken, man would use a machete (little opportunity for survival there), bows/arrows are readily crafted and I am more afraid of getting nailed to a wall with one of those; or how about rocks? Effective dropping them from overpasses so many those need to be banned as well. Or strings and ropes because they could garrote someone. Matter of fact, maybe pianos should go because they have a LOT of wires inside!

Banning guns is not the issue. The states with banned guns have higher incidences of gunshot deaths than states that allow guns. Maybe, we all should carry and know how to use a gun. Then the incidents will go down because a shooter would be more respective of the firepower he would be up against. JMO.

avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16487
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by sitemama on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:40 pm

I totally agree with you Freckles. If they ban all guns, only the bad guys will have them, and no one would be able to defend themselves.

_________________
"Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven" -----Henry Ward Beecher
avatar
sitemama
Admin

Posts : 29836
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 76
Location : Caldwell/Catawba County, NC
Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Calypso on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:27 pm



Posted on FB by:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3387521258852&set=o.225921714187943&type=3&theater

The other guy obviously isn't James Holmes.. So, who is he?
Just guessing, but if he was from United States someone would recognize him. Is he from another country?
How long before he commits suicide or is mysteriously killed?
Are they going to pump him full of drugs and drag him into court again?

James Holmes father Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the massive banking crime called the LIBOR Scandal where UK banks fixed theLondon Interbank Borrowing Rate with the complicity of the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve (which knew about this crime for 4 years and didn’t report it) and many other major Western banks.

Not known to the majority of those affected by this LIBOR rate scandal (which is everyone in the world) is that its historically low setting of interests rates since the beginning of the Global Financial Crisis of 2007-2012 has done more to destroy the life savings, stock investments and retirements of Americas middle class than any other single event in their entire history.
Even worse, according to this report, Holmes recently completed his work on what is called one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed that not only uncovered the true intent of this massive fraud, but is, also, able to trace the Trillions of Dollars “lost” to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who have stolen it.

This Colorado massacre occurred within minutes of London’s Guardian News Service releasing report this past Saturday (21 July) titled “Wealth Doesn't trickle Down – It Just Floods Offshore, Research Reveals” as Robert Holmes algorithms were said used to discover this massive fraud scheme.

Equally curious to note about this massacre is that the American intelligence website TheIntelHub.Com in their 23 July article titled “Hallmarks of a False Flag: Colorado University Held Identical Drill on Same Day as Aurora Theater Mass Shooting, Mind Control, and Multiple Suspects” states that just mere hours before this shocking crime was committed the Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine was holding an identical drill that simulated a shooter in a movie theater.

“False flag” events such as the Colorado massacre are actively planned for by the US Army as noted in their training manual titled “Foreign Internal Defense Tactics Techniques and Procedures for Special Forces”.

Ben Swann from their WXIX-FOX19 station out of Cincinnati, Ohio, who asks:

“Why did Holmes go to the expense and trouble of rigging his apartment with an array of deadly explosives and then immediately tell police about the bombs when he was arrested? If Holmes wanted to kill as many people as possible, why warn the cops ahead of time?

Given the fact that Holmes was a graduate student in neuroscience, where did he obtain the skills to create a maze of bombs so complex that it took the FBI two days to disarm them? According to experts, the intricacy of the bombs was reminiscent of war zones – how could Holmes have set all this up without help from an explosives expert?

Despite police claiming “every single indicator” tells them the shooting was a lone wolf attack, numerous witnesses have described accomplices. Initial police reports that suggested the involvement of two or more shooters were quickly buried and the lone wolf narrative aggressively pushed.

As Swann points out, eyewitnesses interviewed after the shooting such as Corbin Dates state that Holmes received a phone call from someone while he was inside the theater and responded by moving to the emergency exit, suggesting the call was an accomplice coordinating the attack.

Dates also said he saw Holmes by the exit door “signaling somebody or looking for somebody to come his way.
Another eyewitness added, “From what we saw he wasn’t alone – he had someone with him. Because the second can of tear gas didn’t come from his side.”

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/war/terrorism_war/news.php?q=1343231885

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/war/terrorism_war/news.php?q=1343231885
avatar
Calypso

Posts : 5155
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 56
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Bmore on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:33 pm

We just had some jackass here in Maryland try and pull a copycat... He was about to get fired and called his work and threated to shoot it up and called himself the joker... They found an "arsenal" in his home... He's getting a mental check under court order now...
avatar
Bmore

Posts : 4076
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 44
Location : Baltimore, MD
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Bmore on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:36 pm

If the one pic is his school ID and he'd been there a year why does his face look so different in the mugshot? This is the 2nd thing posted about how different the face structure is...
avatar
Bmore

Posts : 4076
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 44
Location : Baltimore, MD
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Puzzler on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Calypso wrote:

Posted on FB by:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3387521258852&set=o.225921714187943&type=3&theater

The other guy obviously isn't James Holmes.. So, who is he?
Just guessing, but if he was from United States someone would recognize him. Is he from another country?
How long before he commits suicide or is mysteriously killed?
Are they going to pump him full of drugs and drag him into court again?

James Holmes father Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the massive banking crime called the LIBOR Scandal where UK banks fixed theLondon Interbank Borrowing Rate with the complicity of the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve (which knew about this crime for 4 years and didn’t report it) and many other major Western banks.

Not known to the majority of those affected by this LIBOR rate scandal (which is everyone in the world) is that its historically low setting of interests rates since the beginning of the Global Financial Crisis of 2007-2012 has done more to destroy the life savings, stock investments and retirements of Americas middle class than any other single event in their entire history.
Even worse, according to this report, Holmes recently completed his work on what is called one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed that not only uncovered the true intent of this massive fraud, but is, also, able to trace the Trillions of Dollars “lost” to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who have stolen it.

This Colorado massacre occurred within minutes of London’s Guardian News Service releasing report this past Saturday (21 July) titled “Wealth Doesn't trickle Down – It Just Floods Offshore, Research Reveals” as Robert Holmes algorithms were said used to discover this massive fraud scheme.

Equally curious to note about this massacre is that the American intelligence website TheIntelHub.Com in their 23 July article titled “Hallmarks of a False Flag: Colorado University Held Identical Drill on Same Day as Aurora Theater Mass Shooting, Mind Control, and Multiple Suspects” states that just mere hours before this shocking crime was committed the Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine was holding an identical drill that simulated a shooter in a movie theater.

“False flag” events such as the Colorado massacre are actively planned for by the US Army as noted in their training manual titled “Foreign Internal Defense Tactics Techniques and Procedures for Special Forces”.

Ben Swann from their WXIX-FOX19 station out of Cincinnati, Ohio, who asks:

“Why did Holmes go to the expense and trouble of rigging his apartment with an array of deadly explosives and then immediately tell police about the bombs when he was arrested? If Holmes wanted to kill as many people as possible, why warn the cops ahead of time?

Given the fact that Holmes was a graduate student in neuroscience, where did he obtain the skills to create a maze of bombs so complex that it took the FBI two days to disarm them? According to experts, the intricacy of the bombs was reminiscent of war zones – how could Holmes have set all this up without help from an explosives expert?

Despite police claiming “every single indicator” tells them the shooting was a lone wolf attack, numerous witnesses have described accomplices. Initial police reports that suggested the involvement of two or more shooters were quickly buried and the lone wolf narrative aggressively pushed.

As Swann points out, eyewitnesses interviewed after the shooting such as Corbin Dates state that Holmes received a phone call from someone while he was inside the theater and responded by moving to the emergency exit, suggesting the call was an accomplice coordinating the attack.

Dates also said he saw Holmes by the exit door “signaling somebody or looking for somebody to come his way.
Another eyewitness added, “From what we saw he wasn’t alone – he had someone with him. Because the second can of tear gas didn’t come from his side.”

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/war/terrorism_war/news.php?q=1343231885

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/war/terrorism_war/news.php?q=1343231885

This is stunning. If true, the public will never be told the truth. Never.

It's possible that Robert Holmes (who must be brilliant) has developed the algorithum that shows massive bank fraud. Powers that be can't kill him because it would indicate he's right. So, they go after his son (kill Robert in a different way) and create the worst massacre in America - rendering Robert Holmes as no one that should be listened to any longer. This took months, we know that.

And...I have been wondering why the FBI hasn't been releasing any more information to the public about a 2nd person being involved...we heard that was a possibility at the beginning.
avatar
Puzzler

Posts : 1022
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Puzzler on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:17 pm

You know, they should run these individual pictures through face recognition equipment and see if either jumps out for the other picture.
avatar
Puzzler

Posts : 1022
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Bmore on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:19 pm

Let's just say as the story suggests that this mugshot isn't James... then where is he?
avatar
Bmore

Posts : 4076
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 44
Location : Baltimore, MD
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Puzzler on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:20 pm

In the school ID, Holmes has pronounced bags underneath each eye; in the jailhouse picture, there are no bags.
avatar
Puzzler

Posts : 1022
Join date : 2012-05-12

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Bmore on Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:23 pm

The shape of the eyes and nose is what gets me... I thought maybe his ID photo nose looks wider at the nostrils because he's smirking but when I watch myself smile/smirk my nose doesn't flare... Either way it's very strange
avatar
Bmore

Posts : 4076
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 44
Location : Baltimore, MD
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by WeeBonnie on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:14 pm

That's mostly because the two halves of his face are asymmetrical. The mug shot picture is also a bit larger- you can tell by the placement of the lips.
He's also got an exhausted bug eyed expression but it certainly looks like the same guy to me. Also if they wanted to kill his son there'd be no reason to do it in way to get the whole nations attention on him.
This reminds me of people who think the WTC was bombed and the planes were a cover story. I remember people thinking a plane didn't even hit the Pentagon!

Calypso wrote:

Posted on FB by:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3387521258852&set=o.225921714187943&type=3&theater

The other guy obviously isn't James Holmes.. So, who is he?
Just guessing, but if he was from United States someone would recognize him. Is he from another country?
How long before he commits suicide or is mysteriously killed?
Are they going to pump him full of drugs and drag him into court again?

James Holmes father Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the massive banking crime called the LIBOR Scandal where UK banks fixed theLondon Interbank Borrowing Rate with the complicity of the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve (which knew about this crime for 4 years and didn’t report it) and many other major Western banks.

Not known to the majority of those affected by this LIBOR rate scandal (which is everyone in the world) is that its historically low setting of interests rates since the beginning of the Global Financial Crisis of 2007-2012 has done more to destroy the life savings, stock investments and retirements of Americas middle class than any other single event in their entire history.
Even worse, according to this report, Holmes recently completed his work on what is called one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed that not only uncovered the true intent of this massive fraud, but is, also, able to trace the Trillions of Dollars “lost” to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who have stolen it.

This Colorado massacre occurred within minutes of London’s Guardian News Service releasing report this past Saturday (21 July) titled “Wealth Doesn't trickle Down – It Just Floods Offshore, Research Reveals” as Robert Holmes algorithms were said used to discover this massive fraud scheme.

Equally curious to note about this massacre is that the American intelligence website TheIntelHub.Com in their 23 July article titled “Hallmarks of a False Flag: Colorado University Held Identical Drill on Same Day as Aurora Theater Mass Shooting, Mind Control, and Multiple Suspects” states that just mere hours before this shocking crime was committed the Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine was holding an identical drill that simulated a shooter in a movie theater.

“False flag” events such as the Colorado massacre are actively planned for by the US Army as noted in their training manual titled “Foreign Internal Defense Tactics Techniques and Procedures for Special Forces”.

Ben Swann from their WXIX-FOX19 station out of Cincinnati, Ohio, who asks:

“Why did Holmes go to the expense and trouble of rigging his apartment with an array of deadly explosives and then immediately tell police about the bombs when he was arrested? If Holmes wanted to kill as many people as possible, why warn the cops ahead of time?

Given the fact that Holmes was a graduate student in neuroscience, where did he obtain the skills to create a maze of bombs so complex that it took the FBI two days to disarm them? According to experts, the intricacy of the bombs was reminiscent of war zones – how could Holmes have set all this up without help from an explosives expert?

Despite police claiming “every single indicator” tells them the shooting was a lone wolf attack, numerous witnesses have described accomplices. Initial police reports that suggested the involvement of two or more shooters were quickly buried and the lone wolf narrative aggressively pushed.

As Swann points out, eyewitnesses interviewed after the shooting such as Corbin Dates state that Holmes received a phone call from someone while he was inside the theater and responded by moving to the emergency exit, suggesting the call was an accomplice coordinating the attack.

Dates also said he saw Holmes by the exit door “signaling somebody or looking for somebody to come his way.
Another eyewitness added, “From what we saw he wasn’t alone – he had someone with him. Because the second can of tear gas didn’t come from his side.”

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/war/terrorism_war/news.php?q=1343231885

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/war/terrorism_war/news.php?q=1343231885

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Calypso on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:59 pm

@weebonnie~

You are certainly entitled to your opinion and for society's sake, I hope you are correct.

I too am sorry for your loss.
avatar
Calypso

Posts : 5155
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 56
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by ClaireUncensored on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:38 pm

WeeBonnie wrote:That's mostly because the two halves of his face are asymmetrical. The mug shot picture is also a bit larger- you can tell by the placement of the lips.
He's also got an exhausted bug eyed expression but it certainly looks like the same guy to me. Also if they wanted to kill his son there'd be no reason to do it in way to get the whole nations attention on him.
This reminds me of people who think the WTC was bombed and the planes were a cover story. I remember people thinking a plane didn't even hit the Pentagon!

Snipped by me (for space).
If there were other current pics available to see side-by-side comparisons I could better judge. Mug shots and ID badges (especially a drivers license photo O-O) to me aren't the greatest shots to compare. Just IMO the nose looks quite different, much slimmer in the mug shot view, but could that be the lighting, angle or something? The mug shot pic is crisp and clear compared to the photo ID that seems, well, flat (?!? can't think of the right word/term I want to use).

Could some of the differences be due to weight loss? Looking back through some family pics from Christmas time, my nephew looks very different in the face (early 20's). I just did this to do my own unscientific comparison using my nephew but his eyes remained the same even with weight loss/gain. A person's eyes remain the same thru-out life but ears continue to grow (unless plastic sx, botox, etc). Also the pointy ears are partially covered in the mug shot. Jeez, it's hard to get past that orange hair though.

I found the other sites interesting reads: endofamericadream (dot) com; fourwindows10 (dot) net; theintelhub (dot) com -- almost as good as some of those CoS bloggers. JMO ~~C

ETA: I don't necessarily agree/disagree with the information/opinions on those sites but the reading was interesting.


Last edited by ClaireUncensored on Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
avatar
ClaireUncensored

Posts : 111
Join date : 2012-05-15
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Justice4all on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Media seek end to secrecy order in shooting case

Posted: Jul 27, 2012 6:43 PM EDT

DENVER (AP) - A group of 21 news organizations is asking a judge to reverse his order sealing court records in the case against James Holmes, the man accused of killing 12 people and injuring 58 in a Colorado movie theater.

Read more: http://www.wset.com/story/19134369/media-seek-end-to-secrecy-order-in-shooting-case
avatar
Justice4all
Admin

Posts : 9745
Join date : 2009-07-02
Age : 43
Location : Michigan
Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by WeeBonnie on Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Thank you, Calypso. It was a long time ago, and I decided a long time ago that I needed to talk freely and openly about it, because it was such a huge stigma for my parents. My brothers never talk about it either. So, most friends of the family have little to know idea. And that doesn't help, you know?
I'm thinking of not so much that picture but his face at the hearing that looks like the same guy to me. The mugshot is different, and as Claire said- it is very hard to get past the red hair. I feel very bad for his family, jeeze. That could be any of us.

WeeBonnie

Posts : 675
Join date : 2012-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Freckles on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:19 pm

Calypso wrote:

Posted on FB by:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3387521258852&set=o.225921714187943&type=3&theater

The other guy obviously isn't James Holmes.. So, who is he?
Just guessing, but if he was from United States someone would recognize him. Is he from another country?
How long before he commits suicide or is mysteriously killed?
Are they going to pump him full of drugs and drag him into court again?

James Holmes father Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the massive banking crime called the LIBOR Scandal where UK banks fixed theLondon Interbank Borrowing Rate with the complicity of the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve (which knew about this crime for 4 years and didn’t report it) and many other major Western banks.

Not known to the majority of those affected by this LIBOR rate scandal (which is everyone in the world) is that its historically low setting of interests rates since the beginning of the Global Financial Crisis of 2007-2012 has done more to destroy the life savings, stock investments and retirements of Americas middle class than any other single event in their entire history.
Even worse, according to this report, Holmes recently completed his work on what is called one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed that not only uncovered the true intent of this massive fraud, but is, also, able to trace the Trillions of Dollars “lost” to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who have stolen it.

This Colorado massacre occurred within minutes of London’s Guardian News Service releasing report this past Saturday (21 July) titled “Wealth Doesn't trickle Down – It Just Floods Offshore, Research Reveals” as Robert Holmes algorithms were said used to discover this massive fraud scheme.

Equally curious to note about this massacre is that the American intelligence website TheIntelHub.Com in their 23 July article titled “Hallmarks of a False Flag: Colorado University Held Identical Drill on Same Day as Aurora Theater Mass Shooting, Mind Control, and Multiple Suspects” states that just mere hours before this shocking crime was committed the Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine was holding an identical drill that simulated a shooter in a movie theater.

“False flag” events such as the Colorado massacre are actively planned for by the US Army as noted in their training manual titled “Foreign Internal Defense Tactics Techniques and Procedures for Special Forces”.

Ben Swann from their WXIX-FOX19 station out of Cincinnati, Ohio, who asks:

“Why did Holmes go to the expense and trouble of rigging his apartment with an array of deadly explosives and then immediately tell police about the bombs when he was arrested? If Holmes wanted to kill as many people as possible, why warn the cops ahead of time?

Given the fact that Holmes was a graduate student in neuroscience, where did he obtain the skills to create a maze of bombs so complex that it took the FBI two days to disarm them? According to experts, the intricacy of the bombs was reminiscent of war zones – how could Holmes have set all this up without help from an explosives expert?

Despite police claiming “every single indicator” tells them the shooting was a lone wolf attack, numerous witnesses have described accomplices. Initial police reports that suggested the involvement of two or more shooters were quickly buried and the lone wolf narrative aggressively pushed.

As Swann points out, eyewitnesses interviewed after the shooting such as Corbin Dates state that Holmes received a phone call from someone while he was inside the theater and responded by moving to the emergency exit, suggesting the call was an accomplice coordinating the attack.

Dates also said he saw Holmes by the exit door “signaling somebody or looking for somebody to come his way.
Another eyewitness added, “From what we saw he wasn’t alone – he had someone with him. Because the second can of tear gas didn’t come from his side.”

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/war/terrorism_war/news.php?q=1343231885

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/war/terrorism_war/news.php?q=1343231885
If you really want to know, look at the nose!
There you go!!!
Now, look at the lips and see how they speak!
Differently.
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16487
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Freckles on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Who is reporting the apartment was rigged with bombs?
Was there any evidence or is this just ruling on the word of another and trusting his words to be truthful?
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16487
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Freckles on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Puzzler at 1:16 said: " This is stunning. If true, the public will never be told the truth. Never.

It's possible that Robert Holmes (who must be brilliant) has developed the algorithum that shows massive bank fraud. Powers that be can't kill him because it would indicate he's right. So, they go after his son (kill Robert in a different way) and create the worst massacre in America - rendering Robert Holmes as no one that should be listened to any longer. This took months, we know that.

And...I have been wondering why the FBI hasn't been releasing any more information to the public about a 2nd person being involved...we heard that was a possibility at the beginning."

Wow. I would certainly look twice to see if there is any connection. This reminds me of Plum Island.
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16487
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Freckles on Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Calypso wrote:I, for one, am suspicious of the whole thing.

BREAKING NEWS: Proposed UN Arms Trade Treaty Includes Small Arms

http://www.thegunmag.com/breaking-news-proposed-un-arms-trade-treaty-includes-small-arms/

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_162-57478483/miller-aurora-shooter-must-have-practiced/

***SNIPPED:

"Here's an individual who we see kind of lolling in court but who went into that theater, actually shooting and hitting with bullets more than 52 people of the 70 injured," said Miller on "CBS This Morning." "Here's a guy who went in with what we think was about 100 rounds; that gives him a 50 percent hit ratio.

"From law enforcement, when you go on the range and you're shooting at a paper target - it is standing still and waits for you - that's a 90 to 94 percent hit ratio in a lot of places. In combat shooting in the street, police officers often hit in ranges of 21 to 25 percent of their targets."

In addition, Miller said, the shooter was able to maintain that high ratio with three different types of weapons.


Might find this read through interesting:

http://blog.doodooecon.com/2012/07/former-occupy-san-diego-member-attacks.html

Interesting!
From what I understand, some of the 52 who were hit had multiple gunshots. IIRC, the little girl was shot through her back FOUR TIMES.

Either the calculations were off on how much ammo he had or there had to have been a second shooter. Which is what was originally reported.
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16487
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by ishi on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:04 pm

As the guy in the Youtube video said...."It's not the same guy." Unbelievable.
avatar
ishi

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : The Wolf Den

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Julie on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:55 pm



Looks like the same guy to me. Nose, ear(s), lips, etc.

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27887
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 29
Location : buying balloons for eva's 68th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by ishi on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:03 pm

A DNA test would quickly solve the entire question.
avatar
ishi

Posts : 1008
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : The Wolf Den

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Calypso on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:13 pm

Finger prints forwarded to the FBI would be faster!
avatar
Calypso

Posts : 5155
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 56
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by sitemama on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:52 am

To me, his eye brows look like they have been tweezed in the mug shot. They are not as thick as the school picture. Maybe this is a decoy and that is why he gave up so easily and told about the apartment being rigged with explosives. Maybe this was so the real James could escape, and LE will evenually figure it out. And my biggest question is: Why would any mother call the police and say 'you have the right guy.' If my son had done something like this, I would deny it to my grave. This may have been a ploy to get her son to a safe place, but she wanted the cops to think they had the right guy so they wouldn't look for him.

_________________
"Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven" -----Henry Ward Beecher
avatar
sitemama
Admin

Posts : 29836
Join date : 2009-07-09
Age : 76
Location : Caldwell/Catawba County, NC
Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by junie4justice on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:44 am

sitemama wrote:To me, his eye brows look like they have been tweezed in the mug shot. They are not as thick as the school picture. Maybe this is a decoy and that is why he gave up so easily and told about the apartment being rigged with explosives. Maybe this was so the real James could escape, and LE will evenually figure it out. And my biggest question is: Why would any mother call the police and say 'you have the right guy.' If my son had done something like this, I would deny it to my grave. This may have been a ploy to get her son to a safe place, but she wanted the cops to think they had the right guy so they wouldn't look for him.

I saw on TV that Mrs. Holmes had her lawyer speak to explain that statement "you've got the right person". Here is a link about that:
http://www.examiner.com/article/killers-mothers-says-you-have-the-right-person-outrages-victims-families
where she says: "I was awakened by a call from a reporter by ABC on July 20 about 5:45 in the morning. I did not know anything about a shooting in Aurora at that time. He asked if I was Arlene Holmes and if my son was James Holmes who lives in Aurora, Colorado. I answered yes, you have the right person. I was referring to myself. I asked him to tell me why he was calling and he told me about a shooting in Aurora. He asked for a comment. I told him I could not comment because I did not know if the person he was talking about was my son, and I would need to find out."
avatar
junie4justice

Posts : 193
Join date : 2012-05-12
Location : So. Calif
Mood : Innocent

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Calypso on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:11 am



From Photobucket, Match.com profile page.
avatar
Calypso

Posts : 5155
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 56
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Calypso on Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:12 am



Totally devilish
avatar
Calypso

Posts : 5155
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 56
Location : Jabuti
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Freckles on Sat Jul 28, 2012 7:17 am

sitemama wrote:To me, his eye brows look like they have been tweezed in the mug shot. They are not as thick as the school picture. Maybe this is a decoy and that is why he gave up so easily and told about the apartment being rigged with explosives. Maybe this was so the real James could escape, and LE will evenually figure it out. And my biggest question is: Why would any mother call the police and say 'you have the right guy.' If my son had done something like this, I would deny it to my grave. This may have been a ploy to get her son to a safe place, but she wanted the cops to think they had the right guy so they wouldn't look for him.
I noticed that about the eyebrows, too.

Too options I see re the mother's comments:
Perhaps she had not yet heard of what had happened.
-Do you have a son, and is he named James Holmes?
-Yes; you got the right guy.

If she had heard, was aware of what he was going to do (and that might be a violation of the law if she had not told LE), or had heard him tell her he was going to go see the movie:
- She may have thought this was not real; a prank, a dress-up for a movie premier thing.

I would like to hear the TAPED conversation before I determine what she was actually asked or her actual response. Until then, it is not a fact but only speculation as to what was said by either of the parties.


avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16487
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum