Developing Stories

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Developing Stories

Post by Freckles on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:40 pm

CU--
I accidentally stumbled upon a news ad taken out by a county commissioner (at his own cost) re this so called Blueway Water Project.I have been working on writing letters believing I had until July 9; found out today there are hearings scheduled for tomorrow and the letters had to be in hand by today.  Coincidentally, last weekend I had decided to take on a project of clearing my work table. There were over 30 pages relating to this issue but they were called "United Nations Biosphere" project. While much activity was seen  during Wm Clinton's presidency, the biosphere project actually dates back to 1972!!!  Can you believe that??? Plans from 1972 for the United Nations to take control of privately owned property and the public is none the wiser!!!  

Many of our national parks, including Yosemite, parts of the Smokey Mtns, and state parks in Maine have already been "gifted" to the UN for control.  I do not have a full listing of areas but am working on that. 

Comments are accepted from ANY Americans and are not respective to the citizens residing in the areas affected.  Please ask your friends to write at the given address above. Let's show a solid wall of support against the proposed United Nations control of our lands. Write your newspapers and your state/federal officials demanding answers and explanations.

1972. Over 40 years in planning how to grab this land from Americans.
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Mari 68 on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:26 pm

WTF??????

Mari 68

Mood : Scared 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Mari 68 wrote:

WTF??????

This is for real. Send me a PM and I can address the issues/ your concerns with you.
Very, very scary.

From what I understand, as of this AM, 17 counties in Arkansas have taken issue with the proposal.
As of last week, when I first heard of the proposal, 37 counties in 4 states were trying to defeat the proposal at their local state levels. Sadly, federal officials are NOT discussing this with their constituents or in the respective houses of congress... Word is getting out BUT! Need a solid wall of protest to protect our lands from UN control.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Pianist on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:32 pm

Freckles wrote:
Mari 68 wrote:

WTF??????

This is for real. Send me a PM and I can address the issues/ your concerns with you.
Very, very scary.

From what I understand, as of this AM, 17 counties in Arkansas have taken issue with the proposal.
As of last week, when I first heard of the proposal, 37 counties in 4 states were trying to defeat the proposal at their local state levels. Sadly, federal officials are NOT discussing this with their constituents or in the respective houses of congress... Word is getting out BUT!  Need a solid wall of protest to protect our lands from UN control.

If it will help anyone, Google Agenda 21. It is explained there. Very interesting articles and mind opening narratives. This has been kept hidden very well. I mean out of the regular news media just like many other things we as Americans should know about.
Pianist

Mood : Cloud 9

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:32 pm

Thanks, Pianist! Of course, you are correct and I was looking the other way.  Sigh... sometimes I wonder just what the devil is going on.

Did anyone see this?
I thought freedom of speech extended to the home, work place and school. Apparently, I am wrong.

Prosecution Attempts Gag Order for Teen in NRA shirt controversy

Posted: Jun 25, 2013 1:22 PM CDT

"...The case of Jared Marcum, the Logan County teen suspended from school, arrested and charged with obstructing an officer after refusing to change out of his NRA T-shirt at school, has taken another turn. ..."

" ... Marcum is facing the possibility of a year in jail or juvenile confinement and a fine of as much as a $500 for his obstruction charge. Police have said he was charged with obstructing an officer because he would not stop talking when they arrived at Logan County Middle School to arrest him April 18. He is expected to return to court for a hearing July 11. White said he would continue to work to have Marcum's charges dropped...."

http://www.statejournal.com/story/22683396/prosecution-attempts-gag-order-for-teen-in-nra-shirt-controversy
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:54 am

Skylar Neese, Star City, W.VA
Trial of the one girl has started

" ...Investigators say Shoaf and the other girl drove Skylar to a remote spot on a gravel road where the lush woods become Greene County, Pa., just across a bridge and over the railroad tracks from the unincorporated West Virginia community of Macdale. The girls chatted for a while, according to testimony at Shoaf's plea hearing on a second-degree murder charge. Then, at an agreed-upon moment, they stabbed her. ..."

" ...I tried to give her her freedom, so we weren't on top of her all the time," Mary Neese said. "Now in hindsight, those parents who do that? More power to them. They should be. ..."

http://news.yahoo.com/2-teens-accused-girls-death-were-close-friends-102259354.html
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:22 pm

Found:
Dylan Redwine remains have been recovered.
Please read at his thread.

Sad
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:33 am

This is a hard to read. It is about a child found on a street in a town outside Fort Worth Texas. I gave 2 links to the story but it also was on CNN. I hope this story starts to make sense because it is hard to understand if a strangler might have done this or the parents. They said on the news last night that the siblings of the victim were still with the parents right now and were not with CPS yet, so for them to say that seems odd like the parents were being looked into as maybe involved with the murder. I know they look at the parents first but then in another breathe they said to look for a red truck with green paint on the door. Wish the news would not report anything until the facts come out. They are just hungry to report anything. Also one of the news stations in our area interviewed a guy that killed 3 people and one was a pregnant woman. He was so sorry for what he had done. Ok taking my finger out of my throat. I am on vacation and have too much time to listen or read I guess is my problem with the news this week.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/22738162/childs-body-found-in-saginaw

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/Street-where-slain-child-lived-reopened-in-Saginaw-investigators-remain-tight-lipped-214092951.html
Nene_Please

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:17 pm

Family and friends of missing New Hampshire woman Kelly Robarge to hold vigil as search for answers continues

By The Associated Press
on July 01, 2013 at 12:59 PM, updated July 01, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Kelly Robarge, 42, of 124 Happy Acres Road, Charlestown, N.H. was reported missing on Thursday, June 27, 2013. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the New Hampshire State Police at 603-271-3636. (Family Photo)

CHARLESTOWN, N.H. (AP) — The family and friends of a missing New Hampshire woman are planning a candlelight vigil.

The attorney general's office says 42-year-old Kelly Robarge of Charlestown was reported missing Thursday afternoon. It says circumstances surrounding her disappearance are suspicious and that its investigation shows she "likely suffered significant physical harm or death."

~Snipped~

"I can't comment on where any of the evidence is leading us other than it's given us cause for concern for her safety," Morrell told the New Hampshire Union Leader on Monday.

No suspects have been named. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call the New Hampshire State Police at 603-271-3636.

Read more:

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/07/family_and_friends_of_missing.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:22 pm

Missing Charlestown woman's husband named person of interest

James Robarge arrested Tuesday on unrelated charge

UPDATED 11:44 PM EDT Jul 03, 2013

(VIDEO)

BELLOWS FALLS, Vt. —The estranged husband of Charlestown’s Kelly Robarge is a person of interest in her disappearance and has been questioned, police said.

James Robarge, 43, was arrested on unrelated charges, including attempting to evade Vermont State Police, Tuesday after police said he led them on a chase that ended inside a mental health facility.

Kelly Robarge, 42, was last seen June 27, the same day she filed for divorce. The New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office named James Robarge a person of interest in his wife’s case Wednesday.

“She filed for divorce on Thursday, the day that she went missing, so we would be remiss if we did not investigate his whereabouts and whether he was involved in this disappearance,” said Susan Morrell, senior assistant attorney general.

Read more:

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/husband-of-missing-charlestown-woman-arrested/-/9857858/20817664/-/9txctw/-/index.html#ixzz2YCKHEKBS
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:28 pm

Vermont man considered a 'suspect' in N.H. missing person's case

By Sarah Brubeck / The Valley News
Posted:   07/04/2013 03:00:00 AM EDT
Updated:   07/04/2013 07:50:24 AM EDT

James Robarge, front right, of Rockingham, Vt., sits in Superior Court in Brattleboro, Vt., Wednesday, July 3, 2013, during arraignment on motor vehicle charges for an incident in Bellows Falls on Tuesday. A deputy state's attorney confirmed that Robarge is also a suspect in the disappearance of his estranged wife, Kelly Robarge, of Charlestown, N.H., who has not been seen since last Thursday. (Kayla Rice/Brattleboro Reformer)

BRATTLEBORO -- A 43-year-old Vermont man, whose wife has been missing for a week and is feared dead, is a "suspect" in a missing person's case, said a Windham County deputy state's attorney.

Windham County Deputy State's Attorney Steven Brown called James Robarge a "suspect in a missing persons case in New Hampshire" during Robarge's arraignment yesterday in Windham Superior Court on two charges unrelated to his wife's disappearance, although Brown did not mention Kelly Robarge by name.

Robarge was arrested Tuesday afternoon after fleeing from police officers as they attempted to pull him over while he was driving to an urgent care facility in Bellows Falls. Robarge was apprehended following a foot pursuit and has been charged with attempting to elude with gross negligent operation, a felony, and gross negligent operation, a misdemeanor. He pleaded not guilty to both charges.

Read more:

http://www.reformer.com/localnews/ci_23596149/vermont-man-considered-lsquo-suspect-rsquo-n-h

Missing NH Woman’s Husband Charged In Vt. Chase

July 3, 2013 4:48 PM

BRATTLEBORO, Vt. (AP) — The estranged husband of a missing New Hampshire woman has pleaded not guilty to motor vehicle charges in connection with an incident in which authorities say he led police on a chase.

Steven Brown, a deputy state’s attorney for Windham County, says James Robarge of Rockingham, Vt., is charged with felony eluding and misdemeanor negligent operation in Tuesday’s incident in Bellows Falls.

Brown also confirms something that New Hampshire officials haven’t — that Robarge is a suspect in a missing persons case in New Hampshire.

Read more:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/07/03/missing-nh-womans-husband-charged-in-vt-chase/

UPDATE:

Body Found In NH Believed To Be Remains Of Kelly Robarge

July 6, 2013 8:59 PM

Kelly Robarge

UNITY, N.H. (CBS) — A body found in Unity on Saturday is believed to be the remains of Kelly Robarge of Charlestown, the N.H. Attorney General’s office reported.

N.H. Fish and Game officials and New England K-9 Search and Rescue found the body in a wooded area off Britton Road. An autopsy is expected to be performed on Sunday, Attorney General Joseph A. Foster said in a prepared statement.

Robarge was last seen June 27 and has had no communication with family and friends since that time. An investigation revealed that the circumstances surrounding the Charlestown woman’s disappearance were suspicious. Early in the investigation, law enforcement officials expressed concern she had suffered serious physical injury or death.

read more:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/07/06/body-found-in-nh-believed-to-be-remains-of-kelly-robarge/

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:38 pm

2 Dead, 182 Hospitalized in Asiana Airlines Plane Crash at SFO

Flight 214’s pilot made no distress call; flights diverted to airports all over California

By Lori Preuitt and Geoffrey Eisler |  Sunday, Jul 7, 2013  |  Updated 4:45 AM PDT

View more videos at: http://nbcbayarea.com.

Two people were killed and 182 were hospitalized after Asiana Airlines Flight 214 from Seoul, South Korea, crashed and burst into flames at San Francisco International Airport, forcing passengers to jump down the emergency inflatable slides to safety.

The Boeing 777 with 307 people on board crashed as it was landing on Runway 28 Left at SFO at 11:27 a.m. PDT.

Two people who were found outside the wreckage died in the crash, both Chinese female teenagers seated at the back of the plane, the President of Asiana Airline said in a press conference in Seoul. Autopsies will be performed today on both victims.

Audio Transmission From Flight 214

RAW VIDEO: Survivor Describes Ordeal | Plane Crash at SFO | Eyewitness Description

Slide Show

And, more information at link:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Boeing-777-Crashes-at-SFO-214483741.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:08 pm

Saatchi says he is divorcing Nigella Lawson

Associated Press – 6 hours ago

Nigella Lawson and Charles Saatchi (Dave M. Benett/Getty Images)

LONDON (AP) — Prominent art collector Charles Saatchi said Sunday he is divorcing his celebrity chef wife Nigella Lawson because she did not publicly defend his reputation after images emerged of him grasping her throat in a posh London restaurant.

Tabloid newspapers last month published photos of the incident, which Saatchi described as a "playful tiff" during an intense debate about the couple's children.

The 70-year-old Saatchi was given a police "caution" after admitting assault.

Read more:

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/saatchi-says-divorcing-nigella-lawson-111344034.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:30 am

Nigella Lawson really needs to get that divorce quickly and then put herself into some counseling. She needs to understand WHY she would tolerate such abuse fro such a hateful man. Keep all women and children away from such nastiness...It could flare.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:01 pm

Do you recall the finding of the three women who had been kidnapped?
Well... they just released a mini vid on youtube thanking people.

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:37 pm

Updated: 4:26 p.m. Tuesday, July 9, 2013 | Posted: 4:25 p.m. Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Jury selection begins in Fort Hood murder trial

" FORT HOOD, Texas —

An Army psychiatrist going on trial in the deadly 2009 Fort Hood shooting wants to tell potential jurors that he's being forced to wear a military uniform he believes represents "an enemy of Islam," he told a judge Tuesday.

Hours before jury selection was to begin in Maj. Nidal Hasan's court-martial, last-minute issues were addressed at a morning hearing. It's unclear if the judge, Col. Tara Osborn, will allow him to make that statement to potential jurors.

Hasan, an American-born Muslim, must wear a uniform during his murder trial. Military defendants usually wear a dress uniform during a court-martial. However, both sides and the judge have agreed that Hasan can wear a camouflage uniform worn by troops in combat because it better meets his health-related needs as a paraplegic.

Hasan was paralyzed from the abdomen down after being shot by police the day of the rampage.

Hasan, 42, faces execution or life without parole if convicted in the rampage that killed 13 and wounded nearly three dozen on the Texas Army post....."

" ...Several soldiers who survived the mass shooting said Monday that they hoped no last-minute problems would again delay the case. They said waiting to testify in Hasan's court-martial has caused them to miss family reunions, vacations and other events. ..."

http://www.wftv.com/news/ap/crime/jury-selection-set-in-fort-hood-suspects-case/nYjbL/
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:36 am

As long as the jurors are legitimate flag-waving Americans, I hope they let him make that statement to the jurors. This would be a quick trial and even faster guilty verdict.

Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:06 am

sitemama wrote:As long as the jurors are legitimate flag-waving Americans, I hope they let him make that statement to the jurors.  This would be a quick trial and even faster guilty verdict.
Military makes up the jury.
His rank or higher according to the story.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by justanopinion on Thu Jul 11, 2013 2:40 pm

AMBER ALERT!! 

[b style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "]July 10, 2013:[/b] Have you seen this toddler? Her father reported her missing when she was allegedly taken from his parked car[b style="color: rgb(62, 114, 167); font-weight: bold; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "][b style="color: rgb(62, 114, 167); font-weight: bold; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "][b style="color: rgb(62, 114, 167); font-weight: bold; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "][b style="color: rgb(62, 114, 167); font-weight: bold; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 21px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "] in front of a grocery store in East Oakland, Calif[/b][/b][/b][/b]. The FBI is immediately on the case along with local officials, and the search for 21-month-old Daphne Viola Webb is continuing through the evening. 
Please click on the link to read the entire story!! 

http://www.examiner.com/article/amber-alert-where-is-daphne-viola-webb
justanopinion

Mood : Angry

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:39 pm

WARNING for Nebraska:
Convict has escaped and is on the loose...
Be careful.
Pick up NO ONE.
Lock the doors!
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:15 pm

Anthony Garver, Murder Suspect, Filmed With Victim Phillipa Evans-Lopez At McDonald's (VIDEO)

Andres Jauregui

Posted: 07/12/2013 3:48 pm EDT  |  Updated: 07/12/2013 3:48 pm EDT

Phillipa Evans-Lopez was murdered June 17 at her home. (Photo: KING)

Anthony Garver, aka Anthony Burke, faces first-degree murder charges in the brutal stabbing death of Phillipa Evans-Lopez.

Security video from a western Washington McDonald's shows an accused murderer with his alleged victim just days before she was found with her throat cut and more than 20 stab wounds on her body.

Investigators think the footage will provide significant evidence against Anthony Garver, a Spokane-area man with a long criminal history. Garver is now charged with first-degree murder in the June 17 death of Phillipa Evans-Lopez, a 20-year-old Snohomish County woman.

Garver, 25, is shown in the video with Evans-Lopez three days before the woman's body was found in her Lake Stevens home. A receipt found in Evans-Lopez's purse led investigators to the McDonald's. Investigators say the young woman had bought Garver breakfast.

Read more:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/12/anthony-garver-murder-phillipa-evans-lopez-video_n_3586353.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:45 pm

Auburn police search for missing 14-year-old girl

5 hours ago  •  The Citizen staff

Cassandra Capozzi

The Auburn Police Department is on the lookout for a missing teenager.

Police said they are looking for any information pertaining to the whereabouts of Cassandra M. Capozzi, 14, who was visiting the Auburn area.

Capozzi has been missing since Friday, July 12; police said she was last seen on Genesee Street, where she said she was going to meet an unknown friend at Wegmans.

Police said Capozzi was last seen wearing a pink tank top with a cheetah print, black spandex pants with a skirt and black heels.

Anybody with information can call the Auburn Police Department at (315) 253-3231.

http://auburnpub.com/news/local/auburn-police-search-for-missing--year-old-girl/article_39a61926-6853-5ca0-a99e-31576e350a22.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:42 am

Actor Cory Monteith dead at 31

By LAUREN MORASKI / CBS NEWS/ July 14, 2013, 2:40 AM

Last Updated at 2:40 a.m. ET

Actor Cory Monteith, who rose to fame on the hit Fox show "Glee," has died. He was 31.

Monteith was found dead inside his hotel room in Vancouver, British Columbia, around noon local time on Saturday, after he missed his check-out time, according to Deputy Police Chief Doug Lepard.

Monteith was dead when paramedics arrived on the scene, authorities said, noting that he had been "deceased for several hours." Monteith was in his room at the Pacific Rim Hotel earlier in the day with other people, police said, but it was believed he was alone at the time of his death. All indications point to no foul play.

The cause of death wasn't immediately apparent, said Coroner Lisa Lapointe. Police will speak to family and friends. An autopsy was scheduled for Monday.

It wasn't immediately clear why Monteith was in Vancouver or who he had been with over the last several days. Monteith, who portrayed Finn Hudson on "Glee," is from Canada and grew up in Vancouver.

Read more:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-57593643/actor-cory-monteith-dead-at-31/
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:32 pm

Temar Boggs, Pennsylvania Teen, Saved Jocelyn Rojas, Abducted 5-Year-Old Girl

The Huffington Post  |  By Andy Campbell
Posted: 07/15/2013 9:29 am EDT  |  Updated: 07/15/2013 11:44 am EDT

Minutes after Temar Boggs heard that 5-year-old Jocelyn Rojas had gone missing, he noticed a suspicious car careening in and out of the side streets of his neighborhood.

The 15-year-old was hanging out with his friends at an apartment in Lancaster, Penn. on Thursday afternoon when he heard the news. So he and another friend, Chris Garcia, took to their bikes to join the search for Rojas, according to Lancaster Online.

He told reporters that one car in particular caught his eye. It turned around at the top of a hill near Garcia's apartment, where several police officers were gathered. It began turning in and out of side streets in the neighborhood, which is known for its cul-de-sacs and dead ends.

Boggs gave chase on his bicycle. He got close enough to the vehicle to see a little girl inside. He made eye contact with the driver, an older white male, who apparently got spooked enough to let Rojas get out of the car.

Read more:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/15/temar-boggs-jocelyn-rojas_n_3597825.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:35 pm

Temar Boggs: Teen Boys Help Find Abducted Girl Jocelyn Rojas

WWN(WorldWideNews)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_W7Bjd1ADg&feature=player_embedded#action=share
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:43 pm

TV Station Makes Excruciating Error, Reads 4 Wrong Names Of Asiana Crash Pilots Including 'Sum Ting Wong' And 'Ho Lee Fuk'

Alyson ShontellJul. 12, 2013, 5:44 PM

snipped:

According to Channel 2, the crew was comprised of:

•Captain Sum Ting Wong
•Wi Tu Lo
•Ho Lee Fuk
•Bang Ding Ow

Read more:
http://www.businessinsider.com/ho-lee-fuk-and-sum-ting-wong-asiana-tv-mistake-2013-7

---------------------
(You'd think she would realize those weren't the real names.)

---------------------

NTSB Intern 'Erroneously' Confirmed Racist Asiana Pilot Names To KTVU Station

Pamela EngelJul. 12, 2013, 9:16 PM

The National Transportation Safety Board has released a statement revealing the source of Friday afternoon's embarrassing KTVU hoax — a summer intern for the agency who "acted outside the scope of his authority" and "erroneously confirmed the names of the flight crew" on the Asiana plane that crashed in San Francisco.

Read more:
http://www.businessinsider.com/intern-confirmed-racist-asiana-pilot-names-2013-7#ixzz2Z9bOtrZM

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
Julie
Admin

Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:07 pm

Julie-
Talk radio from LA is covering this.
They said the reporters had to have recognized how fake the names were when they were read aloud...Defamation suit against the TV station but most people who saw this realized the station was "pranked"...
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:27 pm

Exactly Freckles. When you watch the video, it's so obvious. Like when Bart Simpson makes prank calls to his school or the tavern.

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Milwaukee:
Teen is shot to death after being accused of breaking into a home.
The teen's mother was present when he was shot.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Officials, family search for missing Pace teen

Jul. 15, 2013 10:11 AM

Brianna Anderson

Family members and law enforcement are looking for public assistance to find a missing teen.

Fifteen-year-old Brianna Anderson, of Pace, was reported missing by family members at 6:30 p.m. Sunday, according to the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office.

Family members said they have not seen the teen since late Friday night. However, according to a report from the Santa Rosa Sheriff's Office, Brianna was last seen entering her home in Pace around 11 p.m. Saturday night.

Anyone with information on Anderson or her whereabouts is asked to contact the Santa Rosa Sheriff’s Office at 983-1100.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130715/NEWS01/130715007/Official-family-searching-for-Pace-teen?nclick_check=1
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:16 pm

BRIANNA ANDERSON, 15 YEARS OLD, MISSING IN PACE, FLORIDA

https://www.facebook.com/PetPatriotism/posts/694455470581317
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:19 pm

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:26 pm

This is terrible.
The mother gets to keep her baby son!

Mom Stabs Infant 90 Times After Baby Bites Her

July 12, 2013 - By Anna Karina

" ... An 8-month-old baby boy survived after his mom repeatedly stabbed him 90 times with a pair of scissors.

Xiao Bao is now donning over 100 stitches after his mom attacked him. The baby accidentally bit the mom while nursing, prompting the vicious reaction.

Xiao Bao was later discovered by his uncle lying in a pool of blood in their backyard. He was rushed to the hospital in critical condition...."

http://itsybitsysteps.com/mom-stabs-infant-90-times-after-baby-bites-her/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=zergnet_74126
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Freckles wrote:Milwaukee:
Teen is shot to death after being accused of breaking into a home.
The teen's mother was present when he was shot.

John Henry Spooner, Wisconsin Man, Can Be Seen Killing Teen In Video: Prosecutor

By DINESH RAMDE 07/16/13 06:24 PM ET EDT

FILE - This file combination photo shows Particia Larry, right, on June 2, 2012, in MIlwaukee, holding a picture of her son son Darius Simmons, 13, and John Henry Spooner, left, 75, in a photo provided by the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Department. Larry has filed a wrongful death suit against Spooner and wants an order to prevent him from disposing of his assets. Spooner has pleaded not guilty to a first-degree intentional homicide charge in the May 31 shooting of Darius Simmons. (AP Photos/File

MILWAUKEE — A Milwaukee man's own surveillance cameras show him confronting a 13-year-old neighbor boy on a sidewalk outside of their houses, pointing a gun at the teen and firing into his chest from a few feet away.

The wounded teen flees away from the cameras' view and collapses in the street where his mother, according to her testimony, held him as he took his last breath.

The video was shown in court Tuesday as evidence in the trial of John Henry Spooner, who's accused of gunning down Darius Simmons in May 2012 after accusing the teen of breaking into his home and stealing guns. Spooner, 76, is charged with first-degree intentional homicide.

Read more:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/16/john-henry-spooner_n_3606514.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Officials, family search for missing Pace teen

Jul. 15, 2013 10:11 AM

Brianna Anderson

Family members and law enforcement are looking for public assistance to find a missing teen.

Fifteen-year-old Brianna Anderson, of Pace, was reported missing by family members at 6:30 p.m. Sunday, according to the Santa Rosa County Sheriff’s Office.

Family members said they have not seen the teen since late Friday night. However, according to a report from the Santa Rosa Sheriff's Office, Brianna was last seen entering her home in Pace around 11 p.m. Saturday night.

Anyone with information on Anderson or her whereabouts is asked to contact the Santa Rosa Sheriff’s Office at 983-1100.

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130715/NEWS01/130715007/Official-family-searching-for-Pace-teen?nclick_check=1

UPDATE:

Missing Pace teen found

Jul. 16, 2013 9:26 AM

The Pace teen who went missing from her home over the weekend has been located, family and authorities said.

Read more:

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130716/NEWS01/130716005/Pace-teen-found?nclick_check=1
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Search efforts continue for missing Danielle Wright (Video)

Posted: Jul 17, 2013 12:21 PM CDT
Updated: Jul 17, 2013 12:21 PM CDT

By Doug MacDiarmid

For the past six weeks a Lafayette business man has been relentless trying to do anything he can to find his daughter who is still missing at sea. But there might be new hope.

Ricky Wright's daughter, Danielle, a UL Lafayette student went on a trip of a life time. But it turned into a nightmare after the boat she along with six other people were on, vanished after leaving New Zealand back in late May.

The vessel known as the Nina lost communication with land a few days after it set sail in the South Pacific. After an intensive search by officials, efforts were canceled three weeks ago. But Ricky Wright is not letting that diminish the hope he will find his daughter.

Wright is enlisting the help of Texas Equusearch who participated in search efforts when another UL student, Mickey Shunick, disappeared. He says Thursday the organization will take off and fly over the area the stranded Nina could be.

Read more:

http://www.klfy.com/story/22865615/search-efforts-continue-for-missing-danielle-wright
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:00 pm

I am opposed to the GMO movement which is genetically altering our food so Monsanto *and others( can garner the food market and make money off our dietary needs. Here is a case probably directly linked to Monsanto:

" ... PATNA, INDIA—At least 22 children died and more than two dozen others were sick after eating a free school lunch that was tainted with insecticide, Indian officials said Wednesday...."

"... Authorities suspended an official in charge of the free meal scheme in the school and registered a case of criminal negligence against the school headmaster, who fled as soon as the children fell ill. ... "

" ... Sahi said a preliminary investigation suggested the food contained an organophosphate used as an insecticide on rice and wheat crops. It's believed the grain was not washed before it was served at the school, he said...."

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2013/07/17/indian_school_meal_kills_at_least_21_children_insecticide_suspected.html

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Unbelievable how much it appears she got away with.

Al Gentry Dead: Man Who Hunted Killer Of Harold Gentry Dies Of Heart Disease

" ... After years of searching, Gentry thought he'd found the person responsible: Betty Neumar, a beautician who had left a decades-long trail of five dead husbands in five states. Among them was Gentry's brother Harold, who was shot to death in 1986....."

" ...Relatives said the couple fought constantly and, just before his slaying, she had asked Harold to move out. After his death, Neumar collected about $20,000 in insurance money.

Authorities later said Neumar had tried to hire three different people to kill Gentry in the six weeks before he was shot to death.

She also had a life insurance policy on husband No. 5, John Neumar, who died in October, 2007. She met him when she moved to Augusta, Ga.

Georgia authorities took another look at Neumar's death, but closed the case three years ago. They said they had no evidence his widow was involved. His family has criticized the conclusion. .."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/17/al-gentry-dead-killer-harold-gentry-dies_n_3612881.html

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:21 pm

Don't know where to put this so it is landing here.

Shoplifting Suspect Throws Infant At Pursuing Deputy
July 17, 2013

" ...As a deputy approached near her car in the parking lot, she began yelling at her husband to leave. Two small children were also in the car. When the deputy tried to get Wright out of the vehicle, she put the baby carrier in front of her saying “You will have to shoot through the baby to get me.”

Wright ran from the vehicle, then threw the 14-pound infant, still in the carrier, towards the deputy. ..."

http://www.northescambia.com/2013/07/shoplifting-suspect-throws-infant-at-pursuing-deputy
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:31 pm

5 convicted over deadly Costa Concordia cruise liner wreck in Italy

By Barbie Latza Nadeau and Laura Smith-Spark, CNN
updated 3:13 PM EDT, Sat July 20, 2013

Rome (CNN)  -- Five people were convicted of multiple manslaughter and causing personal injury Saturday over the deadly wreck of the Costa Concordia cruise liner off the Italian coast last year -- but only two may serve any prison time under the plea bargain accepted by the judge.

The convictions, the first in the case, came after Judge Pietro Molino accepted their plea bargain Saturday morning.

The five were originally co-defendants with the cruise ship's captain, Francesco Schettino. But he is now being tried separately on charges of multiple manslaughter in the wreck and abandoning ship. Court proceedings in his case began this week.

Read more:

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/20/world/europe/italy-costa-concordia-trial/index.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:50 pm

Royal baby: Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to a boy – live coverage

Baby born at 4.24pm at St Mary’s hospital in London
• Announcement made just over four hours later
• Duke of Cambridge was present for healthy birth
• Kensington Palace says baby weighs 8lb 6oz

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk-news/blog/2013/jul/22/royal-baby-kate-admitted-to-hospital-for-birth-live-coverage

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:07 pm

Baby's ashes taken purse-snatching

3:11 p.m. EDT July 22, 2013

The mother was knocked down when a young man stole her purse.

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Montgomery police were trying on Monday to locate the ashes of a newborn baby contained in a purse someone snatched from his mother.

snipped:

The child only lived a couple hours after his birth, and the woman was carrying the remains in her purse because she planned to bury them at her mother's gravesite the following morning, on her 20th birthday, Earnhardt said.

snipped:

"Just bring my baby's ashes back. Put it on the porch or either just call and tell me where it is, and I'll be grateful," Thomas told reporters. "I just want my baby back."

Read more:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/22/police-babys-ashes-taken-purse-snatching/2575487/

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:28 am

Pregnant Olympic Runner Dies, Baby Saved
ABC NewsBy GILLIAN MOHNEY | ABC News – Thu, Jul 18, 2013

" A former Olympic runner, who was eight months pregnant, died suddenly Wednesday at a restaurant in Hamden, Conn. Emergency personnel were able to safely deliver her baby at a nearby hospital.

Meskerem Legesse, 26, was getting takeout food from a Chinese restaurant with her 2-year-old son when she suddenly collapsed and died, according to The Associated Press. Paramedics and emergency crews were able to perform CPR on Legesse until she was taken to the Yale-New Haven Hospital, where the baby was delivered. ..."

http://news.yahoo.com/pregnant-olympic-runner-dies-baby-saved-183400678.html
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:33 am

Kate Middleton Has Oxytocin to Thank for Royal Baby Love

" ... Often called the "love" hormone, oxytocin is released during childbirth, breast-feeding and sex. Whenever humans kiss or hug a loved one, oxytocin levels soar. Prairie voles produce oxytocin at some of the highest levels in nature and they are one of the monogamous species.

But oxytocin has a darker side, according to a study at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. The hormone can cause emotional pain, strengthening bad memories and increasing fear and anxiety.

While oxytocin can enhance a feeling of well-being under positive circumstances, it can exacerbate those perceptions in a negative and stressful environment. ..."

"It's long been known than oxytocin has a very important role in motherhood," said Dr. Suena Massey, assistant professor of psychiatry and behavioral sciences at Northwestern, who was not involved in the study. "Late in gestation during pregnancy, oxytocin is secreted from the brain and causes uterine contractions that lead to labor. And after birth, in response to suckling, the nipple and the breast tissue release milk.

"It is well studied -- the more attached a mother is to the child the more healthy the child will develop," she said.

Social memory also increases with oxytocin.

"Women often feel many different emotions during pregnancy and postpartum," Massey said. "Often, they relive emotions from their own childhood and are flooded by memories of mothering by their own mothers."
http://abcnews.go.com/Lifestyle/kate-middleton-oxytocin-royal-baby-love/story?id=19751346
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:45 am

Spanish train conductor:
He had a collection of speeding trains on his cell phone.
He had boasted to others he had taken that section of the track at 120 MPH despite it being posted for no more than 60MPH....
He had been reprimanded in the past for speeding in the train.
Watch to see more come out of this.

Snowden:
Gov is stating they are not going to press charges...
(CORRECTION:
News is reporting Gov't WILL press charges BUT they are NOT going to ask for death penalty.
Snowden has stated IF he is returned to the USA, he will be tortured and sentenced to death;
speculation is, if NOT sentenced to death, he will be killed in prison...)

Huh?
Another story to watch.

Last edited by Freckles on Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:08 pm

North Carolina Eugenics: Sterilization Program Victims Offered Funds

The Huffington Post | By Sebastian Murdock
Posted: 07/26/2013 8:48 am EDT | Updated: 07/26/2013 1:56 pm EDT

In the back room of a hospital, a doctor takes a scalpel and surgically removes the reproductive organs of an unwilling participant, ending an individual's chances of ever conceiving children.

The barbaric neutering sounds like something from a dystopian fiction. But it is very much a reality, a shameful era in American history that finally ended less than 40 years ago.

And only now is the state of North Carolina -- inarguably the most extreme case of forced sterilization in the United States -- attempting to right its wrongs. The state has budgeted $10 million to go to the victims of a long and relentless eugenics program.

From 1929 until 1974, an estimated 7,600 North Carolinians, men and women alike, were sterilized in a eugenics movement that swept the country, with 31 other states at some point taking part in the practice.

States like California and Virginia had the largest number of individuals sterilized, with California topping the list at 20,000, according to the Center For Investigative Reporting.

While North Carolina's numbers might pale in comparison, the state was consistently the most aggressive. Under the guise of public health and safety, North Carolina was the only state to allow social workers to designate people for sterilization, the New York Times reported.

Read more:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/26/north-carolina-eugenics-sterilization-victims-offered-funds_n_3657982.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:41 am

^^^^
This is so very sad.
The gov't sanctioned Planned Parenthood so people would willingly abort babies AND they actively and knowingly sanctioned the sterilization of unwillingly and unknowing women. It is disturbing it is so wide spread among the states. (Then I read of Obama stating welcoming in MILLIONS of illegals into the USA is needed as our population has declined.... and will not support the demands of industry!  )

Gov't is wanting to sweep this under the rug.
From above link:
“I hope this provides some closure to what I believe is one of the darkest chapters in the state’s history,” Tillis said.

Boycott Proctor and Gamble products. They were supporters of Eugenics. Pity they can't be directly sued.

The video is MUST SEE. I can't figure out how to copy it, however.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:08 am

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:24 am

Economist Caution: Prepare For 'Massive Wealth Destruction'

Friday, 26 Jul 2013 04:19 AM

" ...If we keep doing this policy of stimulus and growing government, it’s just going to get worse for the average American. Our standard of living is going to fall . . . People who are expecting Social Security can’t get all that money. People expecting government pensions can’t get all their money . . . We simply can’t afford to pay them..."

http://www.moneynews.com/MKTNews/Massive-wealth-destruction-economy/2013/06/20/id/511043/?promo_code=1447F-1
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top