Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Sun May 19, 2013 5:36 pm

dstrattenfan wrote:no problemo sugar :) heres his myspace http://www.myspace.com/tvalexander and jodi is one there as well.

to RC, "fan" !!! hug

I had not looked at that site for some time so I went over to see if there was anything I had missed.... and there was this:

Who I'd like to meet:
"So if your employment involves a webcam, I don't see it going anywhere. Outside of that I'm good to go. "

No! Travis did NOT knowingly give the May telephone calls to be recorded.
No! Travis did NOT knowingly have the pictures taken in the shower or the bedroom
Even JA said in the first interviews with Det. Flores, "Travis would never consent to that." The taking of nude pics of him OR anyone else!!!
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Mon May 20, 2013 1:45 am

Remembering Travis' home ...
New owners respectful of Travis.
They will plant a palm tree in his memory.

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/what-life-is-like-in-the-jodi-arias-murder-house#tscptmf
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Tue May 21, 2013 7:16 pm

JA in her own defense:
JA addresses the jury in final phase




http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/21/see-jodi-arias-full-statement-jury
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Tue May 21, 2013 7:18 pm

avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Tue May 21, 2013 7:20 pm

avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Tue May 21, 2013 8:04 pm

avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Tue May 21, 2013 8:09 pm

Prosecutor Juan Martinez: JA is NOT a good friend
May 21, 2013
Closing for aggravation phase of trial



http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/21/jodi-arias-murder-death-penalty-closing-martinez
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Tue May 21, 2013 8:13 pm

JA's mother speaks with Det. Flores and tells him JA needs mental help:
April 4, 2013



http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/04/03/jodis-mom-jodi-would-freak-out
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Tue May 21, 2013 8:16 pm

JA: Multiple interviews!
May 21, 2013
One and a half hour interviews to EACH of many major outlets.



http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/21/jodi-arias-media-tour
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Tue May 21, 2013 8:23 pm

JA "snuck" into the doggy door; Travis arguing against JA moving to Mesa
Mike Bertot
May 14, 2013




http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/05/13/jodi-arias-travis-alexander-friend-overheard-phone-argument-mike-bertot-stalking
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Tue May 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Penalty phase:

Part 1
Arias Allocution



Part 2



Part 3
See: 35:28, 41:07

Wilmot wc losing; Martinez w closing; Wilmot finishes:



Part 4 Rebuttal and charge to jury

avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Tue May 21, 2013 9:52 pm

Penalty Phase:
Nurmi calls for mistrial; Patti Womack issue

Part 1





Part 2

avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Wed May 22, 2013 1:05 am

Media ban lifted:

TRAVIS ALEXANDER: The Killer Pleads For Life… Will Donate Hair, Recycle AND Sell DV T-Shirts!… Who Is Interviewing the Killer Today?… Court Room Photos … UPDATE: Nurmi Getting $200,000 Raise!
Posted on May 21, 2013


" From KPHO.com:

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisor’s meeting on Wednesday is expected to include a vote to approve $200,000 be moved to help pay for Nurmi’s salary.

Nurmi normally makes $125 per hour. In a previous attempt when Nurmi asked off the case, the court denied his request and increased his rate, doubling it to approximately $225 per hour."

" NOTE: Judge Sherry Stephens just announced (May 21 at 7:10 pm EST) that the ban on the killer participating in interviews has been lifted! The killer already has interviews lined up… 90 minutes per interview!"

More at:
http://stoopidhousewives.com/2013/05/21/travis-alexander-the-killer-pleads-for-life-will-donate-hair-recycle-and-sell-dv-t-shirts/
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Wed May 22, 2013 1:48 am

FOX NEWS: Troy Hayden interviews JA
May 21, 2013

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22380878/2013/05/22/jodi-arias-speaks-out-to-choice-media-before-sentencing

"PHOENIX -

Jodi Arias interview, take two. FOX 10's Troy Hayden sat down again with convicted killer Jodi Arias after she begged jurors for her life in court.

After Jodi spoke Tuesday morning, attorneys from both sides gave their closing arguments before handing the final decision over to the jurors. However, the jurors haven't yet come to a decision.

Since the judge lifted Jodi's ban on talking to the media, she chose several media organizations to speak with. FOX 10 was one of them.

Press play for the interview. "

( JMO Troy REALLY and finally hit hard questions with JA. )
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Wed May 22, 2013 3:01 am

ABC 15 NEWS
Contrast this interview with that of
Troy Hayden, FOX NEWS.

"... Why did you say you wanted the death penalty and then changed your mind?

My cousin convinced me. The way she said it. She said regardless of what happens, there's still a lot of hope and a lot of things that can be done and don't do that to your mom.

We could know Wednesday what the jury's decision is. Are you ready mentally, emotionally to meet your maker if that is their decision?

Well I'm ready to meet my maker, if that time should come, but if that's their decision it would drag on for years and years so its not really contemporaneous.

You must know all of America sits in judgment of Jodi Arias and you really have been deemed the most hated woman in America, how does that make you feel?

I didn’t know that. Actually, I feel a lot of love and support from people who write in, and believe me, and want to help me and be there for me. I just received an outpouring of support, so that doesn't reach me.
... "

And, of Steve Alexander addressed the jury telling them of his nightmares... JA now has nightmare. Talk of "mirroring" another person:

" How do you go on living with that?

I think it's suppressed a lot of times, and I think it comes out in nightmares. I've been told I scream and cry in my sleep and several times I’ve woken myself up screaming.

I don't have memories of the nightmares, so I'm not sure what I'm dreaming about. ...."

(IMO, No memories? It is that damnable fog...)


http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22211896/2013/05/09/troy-explains-how-he-got-the-jodi-arias-exclusive
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Wed May 22, 2013 3:24 am

Wow. JA says it was "only one day" but it is going to define the rest of her life even if it shouldn't...JA says she believes in second chances...!

http://www.azcentral.com/video/#/News/Jodi+Arias+on+murder%3A+%22It%27s+going+to+define+the+rest+of+my+life%22/40280768001/35150280001/2400243274001
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Wed May 22, 2013 3:28 am

JA says she is NOT close to her family. Now, which is it?
But, she is forgiving of her parents... isn't that big of her?
She felt a huge sense of "unreality"... felt betrayed by the jury. Felt bad for her family and what they might have been thinking. JA says she will have to deal with what ever the jury brings in... She is worried.

http://www.azcentral.com/video/#/News/Jodi+Arias+on+jury%27s+verdict%3A+%22I+felt+betrayed%22/40280768001/35150280001/2400404498001
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Wed May 22, 2013 4:47 pm

Jury had questions regarding their due diligence at this point:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/05/22/tonight-can-arias-jury-reach-decision
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Wed May 22, 2013 4:51 pm

Jodi Arias Trial: Jury says they can't decide sentence, judge says don't give up
May 22, 2013

" ... The judge encouraged them to "write down issues, questions, laws or facts on which we can possibly help."

"I am merely trying to be responsive to your apparent need for help," the judge said. I do not wish to force a verdict."

Arias, 32, was found guilty of first-degree murder by the same jury in the 2008 killing of her on-again, off-again boyfriend, Travis Alexander.

Under Arizona law, if the jury cannot reach a unanimous decision on sentencing, the panel will be dismissed and jury selection would begin anew, to seat another panel to hear arguments only regarding Arias' sentence. If a second panel were unable reach a unanimous agreement, the judge would sentence Arias to life in prison, with or without the possibility of release after 25 years...."

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57585600-504083/jodi-arias-trial-jury-says-they-cant-decide-sentence-judge-says-dont-give-up/
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Wed May 22, 2013 5:13 pm

HLN LIVE Blog:

"Here are some more notes from HLN's producer in courtroom about what just happened in court:

Judge: If you unanimously find the def should be sentenced to life, life without the possibility of release means the def will not be eligible to be released... At this time the attorneys will be able to make a brief argument about this instruction.

Willmott: if you choose life in prison, she will never get out, if you choose life in prison, other part of the instructuon...the other part whether judge can give her parole, at this time there is no procedure to give her parole. She will die in prison. Sentence her to die in prison..

Martinez: The jury instructions speaks for itself, f you unanimously find the judge will find, possibility of release after 25 years, eligibility, is the judge's not yours. Once the def has been given a right, just because there's no procedure now. She will be given a legal right to be eligible

1:45 p.m. ET: From HLN's producer at the courthouse:

"The judge read an instruction to them, regarding life in prison. Each attorney, Jennifer Willmott and Juan Martinez gave a biref argument with Jennifer also getting a brief rebuttal. Jennifer argued that a life term would essentially mean life, because there is no procedure in place that would allow Arias to be paroled."

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/05/21/jodi-arias-trial-penalty-phase-arias-statement

***
Seems to me the jury only needed clarification on the terms.
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Wed May 22, 2013 5:25 pm

Watch JA party up:

avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Wed May 22, 2013 5:28 pm

This vid precedes the one above:

avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Wed May 22, 2013 5:54 pm

Interview of May 21, 2013, as jury is deliberating:

JA spins lies, brags, laughs:



JA spinning: good reporting!



JA is a spokesperson for victims of abuse!



All about JA's nightmares. (Hummm. First she has mentioned this. Then again, she may be mirroring what Steve said to the jury. Is JA jealous or wanting the attention, the affection Steve received after he addressed his concerns with the jury.)

avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Fri May 24, 2013 7:48 pm

The reality of being in prison in Perryville, AZ:

JA's rose colored glasses:



Murderer Angela Simpson re prison:


avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Fri May 31, 2013 2:49 pm

Recall for Sheriff Joe?

Arpaio Recall Effort


PHOENIX (AP) — A campaign to force a recall election against the polarizing sheriff of metropolitan Phoenix has failed.

Organizers of the recall effort against Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio say they didn't gather the more than 335,000 valid voter signatures needed by 5 p.m. Thursday to force a recall election.

They said they didn't turn in the collected signatures because they didn't want the county to waste taxpayer money trying to verify signatures if they didn't hit their mark.

The recall group struggled to raise funds, had to rely on a mostly volunteer workforce to collect signatures and mounted a campaign against a politician who has a base of devoted supporters.

Arpaio supporters say the sheriff won his sixth term in November fair and square.


Posted by David Perez

http://www.kfiam640.com/articles/local-news-465708/arpaio-recall-effort-11339642/
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Fri May 31, 2013 2:53 pm

Neighboring state to AZ, CA and its executions:

CA Prisoner Executions

" SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — California corrections officials made several "substantial" procedural errors when they adopted new lethal injection rules, a state appeals court ruled Thursday in a decision that could further delay executions.

The 1st District Court of Appeals said the California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation failed to explain, as required by state law, why it was switching from a three-drug injection method to a single drug.

The court's opinion, which affirmed a lower court ruling, also said the agency misled the public instead of providing the documents and information it used to reach its decision.

Corrections spokeswoman Deborah Hoffman said in an email that the agency was reviewing the ruling.

"In the meantime, at the governor's direction, CDCR is continuing to develop proposed regulations for a single-drug protocol in order to ensure that California's laws on capital punishment are upheld," Hoffman said.

California has not executed an inmate since 2006, when a federal judge halted the practice, finding that the three-drug mixture amounted to cruel and unusual punishment. The state was ordered to redo its capital punishment system.

Since then, California has built a new death chamber at San Quentin State Prison and trained a new team to carry out executions.

There are currently 733 inmates on death row in California.

Last year, Gov. Jerry Brown ordered prison officials to explore using a single drug, as some other states do, which could reduce the risk of suffering by condemned inmates. But the appeals court found that, in adopting those rules, corrections officials did not give the public the level of information that is required in adopting new regulations.

"A hearing is ... meaningful only if the interested public has timely received all available information that is relevant to the proposed regulations, accurate, and as complete as reasonably possible," Presiding Judge J. Anthony Kline wrote. "The public that participated in the CDCR's rulemaking process was not so fully informed."

The agency argued that it responded to more than 29,000 public comments and a lengthy public hearing on the matter during which 102 people provided comments as proof that it complied with state law in making the new regulation.

Kline did not agree.

"As we have seen, the 102 people who attended the ... hearing and the 29,416 who submitted written comments were not made aware (or timely made aware) of much of the information relied upon by the CDCR in proposing the three-drug protocol, and were, in fact, misled about this," Kline wrote. "

http://www.kfiam640.com/articles/local-news-465708/ca-prisoner-executions-11340029/
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:03 am

This is from one of the first media interviews.
In this, JA speaks of the last time she saw Travis (I presume she is talking of seeing him alive) and I find this very interesting. There was the "psychic" friend of Travis' who said she had lunch with BOTH JA and Travis TWO weeks to the day before Travis was murdered. (She had cautioned Travis re bad vibes she was getting; told Travis to "watch his back" and that the problem would soon pass as she saw Travis surrounded by angels.) Can't readily recall her name... Julie Christian? Not sure if that is even close. HLN did an interview with her.

@10:25 is when JA mentions seeing Travis a "short time" before he died; JA said it was the first of June.

avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:19 am

avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:14 am

Sealed transcripts now being released:

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/nation/2013/06/05/2395217/

----------

"... There were frequent arguments over what could and could not be admitted as evidence. And exchanges on April 2 and 4 show the lengths of discourtesy sometimes reached at Stephens' bench.

One argument began as Willmott was explaining what she expected to elicit from defense witness Alyce LaViolette, a domestic-violence expert who raised so much controversy both in and out of court that she became a target of death threats. Specifically, Willmott was discussing whether Alexander at one point told Arias that he would kill himself.

"There's a lack of trustworthiness there," Martinez said. "She's a liar. So, I'm just having a difficult time seeing how she can say that Mr. Alexander attempted suicide."

Willmott and Martinez bandied back and forth. Then, Martinez said, "But the thing is that if Ms. Willmott and I were married, I certainly would say I F'g (sic) want to kill myself. That doesn't mean I want to kill myself. It just means there's a bad relationship and I want you to leave me alone."

Willmott protested. "Judge, just for the record, I think that that was an insult because he's trying to say that if he and I were married ... "



http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/06/05/arias-trial-transcripts-on-juror-questions-unsealed/2395177/
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:21 am

JA interview: Her set of rules prior to filming

http://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/video/2353847/
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:08 am

Post 35603:
http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page1425

RELEASED SIDEBAR/BENCH CONVERSATIONS:

Sidebar Transcript, April 4


Ms. Willmott: What’s hearsay? She’s not quoting anybody. I’m not understanding what the hearsay is.

Mr. Martinez: Well, then maybe you ought to go back to law school. I mean, she’s talking about an item, an out-of-court statement. How else could she have gotten that knowledge from other than out-of-court statement offered to prove the truth of the matter asserted. I think it’s under, I think, it’s 801 Arizona rules of evidence.

Ms. Willmott: Well, I’m really familiar with hearsay, especially after this trial. I’m also familiar with what hearsay is not, and this is what we’ve been discussing. She’s been talking about subject matter this whole time.

The Court: Where are you going with this? What are you trying to elicit?

Ms. Willmott: The fact that they have an argument and that she can read about it in text messages and that Mr. Alexander swearing at her and she hangs up on him.

I mean, I can lead her through it and ask for those two questions if it makes it easier.

The Court: And why is that important to her opinion?

Ms. Willmott: Why? Because he’s swearing at her. It’s evidence of verbal abuse. It’s also evidence of his escalation because they are fighting and his verbal abuse is getting worse as we get towards into April.

The Court: Okay. So the gist of all this is that she’s read it, they have an argument, he swears at her. And this is evidence that she believes shows that there’s an escalation and verbal abuse.

Ms. Willmott: Yes.

The Court: Okay. You can go into that part of it, but not the specifics about the argument or not what he calls her or anything else, just that there was swearing.

Ms. Willmott: I mean, if I’m allowed to specifically ask her a question without getting objected to for leading, I’ll do that.

Mr. Martinez: Well, no. I don’t want her. I want her to ask the questions–

Ms. Willmott: I can’t prevent what she says.

The Court: Well, it’s not leading to ask is this text about argument between the parties. That’s not suggesting the answer.

Ms. Willmott: Okay.

The Court: So you can do that.

Ms. Willmott: All right.

Mr. Nurmi: Before we move off the topic of verbal abuse, I’m going to ask the court to admonish Mr. Martinez. Yesterday he said that he would kill himself if he was married to Miss Willmott, now he says at bench that she should go back to law school. I think of those comments are totally inappropriate and should be, at least– very least– admonished by this Court.

Mr. Martinez: I didn’t hear what he said. I would like for him to say that again.

The Court: He didn’t hear you.

He’s asking the court to admonish you for making a comment about killing yourself because if you were married to Miss Willmott. Counsel, I understand some of this is tongue in cheek, some of it is just the stress of trial, but let’s try to be as professional as possible when we have these bench conferences.

Mr. Martinez: And I would note - that’s fine - admonish Miss Willmott also on the record, so it’s not like we can sit up here and complain about one side.
https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Tra...87016621374485
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:10 am

Post 35577:
http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page1424


RELEASED SIDEBAR AND JURY QUESTIONS NOT ASKED


Juror questions (1, 2 & 4 Not Asked)

1. Considering all the lies you've told and admitted to, would you consider yourself a pathological liar?

2. What pets did you have as a child? Did you ever intentionally hurt a pet or animal?

3. If the defendant feels she has a high I.Q - is it possible she would try to outsmart psychological tests?

4. Do you feel you should be punished for what transpired on 6/4/08?

5. Question for LaViolette: You say Travis gives no indication of being stalked/displays no fearful behavior and continues his contact w/ Jodi of his own accord... How do you reconcile Jodi's claim of D.V if she continues her contact w/Travis of her own accord? Where was her fearful behavior?

(from the FB page The State vs JA https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis?fref=ts)
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:12 am

Post 35583:
http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page1424


" Here are the ones I found that the court reflected "not asked" on the question forms.


Page 1
Considering all of the lies you've told and admitted to, would you consider yourself to be a pathological liar?

Page 2 What pets did you have as a child?
Did you ever intentionally hurt a pet or animal?

Page 10
Would it be possible to see what Jodi's hand looks like when draped over a shoulder now?

Page 20
Who wasw involved in tire slashing? ie (Travis, you, Mimi Lisa)

Who's vehichles were damaged?

Page 21
You stated you were aware that the police recorded the calls because an attorney told you. Can you tell us when you were toldthis and how that subject came up? "
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:45 am

avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:47 am

avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:54 am

Commentary on the sidebars:


" ... On Feb. 5, for example, it was Kirk Nurmi worrying that TV cameras showed Jodi Arias’ leg braces; in-custody defendants wear devices to prevent escapes. It was Stephens complaining about Arias’ long drawn-out answers to questions. The next day it was the Maricopa County Sheriff’s Office complaining that Arias should not be allowed to go into the judge’s chambers because of escape risk... "



http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130605arias-trial-transcripts-juror-questions-unsealed.html
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:56 am

Arizona Supreme Court denies appeal review in Arias case
Wed May 29, 2013 9:50 PM

"The Arizona Supreme Court on Wednesday declined an appeal from Jodi Arias’ defense attorneys challenging the prosecution’s basis for seeking the death penalty in the case. ... "

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130529arizona-supreme-court-denies-review-arias-appeal-case-abrk.html
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:08 am

Article with vid:

" ... But, Alvear asked her, what about people who feel that the only way for Travis Alexander to get justice is for Arias to get the death penalty?

"That's not justice," Arias replied. "That's revenge."...


NBC Nightly News
May 22, 2013 at 7:43 AM ET
Jodi Arias: Death penalty would be 'revenge,' not justice

http://www.today.com/news/jodi-arias-death-penalty-would-be-revenge-not-justice-6C10018471
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:28 am

Sidebar of the May, 2008, phone call:
Newly released transcripts

" ...In the Jan. 31 hearing, prosecutor Juan Martinez tried to dismiss the tape-recording as hearsay and claimed there was no verification that the woman's voice on the recording was that of Arias. Martinez wanted to argue in chambers because, as he said, according to the transcript, "what I'm trying to avoid is having to squawk up like a Jack-in-the-box every five minutes" with objections, a threat he repeated later in the argument.

"And rather than making a big fight out there, I guess, I'm wanting to make the big fight here," he said. ..."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/06/07/transcript-of-jodi-arias-sex-tape-hearing-unsealed/2402173/

"...The Court: Is it clear on the tape that Mr. Alexander was aware he was being recorded?

Prosecuting attorney Juan Martinez: No, he wasn't.

Defense attorney Kirk Nurmi: How can he say that? How do you know that?

Martinez: Because of the way he's talking. Who is going to tell us that he knew he was being recorded other than the defendant? I mean, no one can tell us that.

Nurmi: Right. And no one can tell us that he didn't. You seem to be saying you can just conclude that.

Martinez: I am concluding that.

Nurmi: Based on what? I don't want to get into --

Martinez: Of what I hear.

Nurmi: It's so ridiculous.

Martinez: You brought it up.

Defense attorney
Jennifer Willmott: Judge, I don't see what the prejudice is to the state ultimately. What is the problem? I mean, this is something that we can continually try to say about what Mr. Alexander knew, how he treated Ms. Arias. And this is the best evidence. This is a tape of his voice. This is how he treated her at a time when he was calling her a stalker.

Court: Well --

Martinez: And she can introduce it when she takes the stand. ..."


http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/06/07/jodi-arias-sex-tape-attorney-fight
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:42 pm

Excellent vid showing Travis in shower.
Reenacted with pics alongside.

avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:45 pm

Gunshot first scenario:

avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:07 pm

@18:07
JA states the person who killed Travis should get the death penalty.
JA states "even the book of Mormon" states this.

"Calls for the life of the person who took his life..."



avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:08 pm

Above link, near 19:00, JA states she has the passwords for his social media accounts.
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:12 pm

I had asked for info re specifics on another gun.
This is what I got and I wanted to share:

fps is feet per second:

"22lr is what xxxxxxxxx little gun shoots. ask XXXXXXX to show you the bullet. A paintball gun (marker) are made to shoot about 200 fps, so bruising doesn't occur, but can go up to 300 feet per second (fps). Muzzle velocity is the speed (in fps) that the bullet or projectile comes out. after that, it's not propelled by pressure anymore, so the speed drops off. A bb gun can shoot anywhere from, 150-400 fps. a bullet is supposed to be 1000+ "
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by eva on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:33 pm

Well obviously Julie  did some sort of sabotage to my computer!!!  geek
Now for SOME reason I can't embed a video.  Can I bed a man?  Want to see the hodi bed the donavan?  Click here ~

http://www.youtube.com/embed/5_TkS-VwmhI
avatar
eva

Posts : 10001
Join date : 2009-10-15
Age : 34
Location : Buying Julie some duct tape and green garbage bags. Hallow's eve approaches
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Julie on Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:56 pm

eva wrote:Well obviously Julie  did some sort of sabotage to my computer!!!  geek
Now for SOME reason I can't embed a video.  Can I bed a man?  Want to see the hodi bed the donavan?  Click here ~

http://www.youtube.com/embed/5_TkS-VwmhI





_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27902
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 29
Location : buying balloons for eva's 68th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:02 pm

Many, many loose ends.
@37:00 vid
June 14, 2013


avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:50 pm

I had not heard this interview by Shanna Hogan on King Jordan,
Blog Talk:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/jordan-king/2013/06/08/shanna-hogan-author-of-picture-perfectonkingjordan-radio
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by olivier57 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Freckles wrote:Excellent vid showing Travis in shower.
Reenacted with pics alongside.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t4276p200-jodi-arias-media#219814


Hi Freckles,
What a work ! Thanks to post this, from where does it come from ?

olivier57

Posts : 716
Join date : 2013-02-11
Age : 60
Location : home
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Freckles on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:38 am

olivier57 wrote:
Freckles wrote:Excellent vid showing Travis in shower.
Reenacted with pics alongside.

http://www.realitychatter.com/t4276p200-jodi-arias-media#219814


Hi Freckles,
What a work ! Thanks to post this, from where does it come from ?

Another poster shared that.
I reposted the vid on SMOKING thread with the youtube link.
There is a second one as well by same vid poster. Both were excellent.

Want to find them and can't locate them!
Jib-Jab was the author, IIRC.


Here is one Jib-Jab:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=5_TkS-VwmhI


Last edited by Freckles on Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16524
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--MEDIA

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum