Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09 - (Thread #2)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Link to Emma Thompson - Thread # 1 --- recent comments on 7/2/14

Post by Ann - Tx on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:43 pm

Some new comments have been posted on Thread # 1 starting with this comment:

http://realitychatter.forumotions.net/t2705p950-emma-thompson-deceased-6-27-09-thread-1#237027
RC -   Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09 (Thread #1)
Ann - Tx

Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Justice For Emma Thompson facebook page -- "Like"

Post by Ann - Tx on Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:47 pm

If you do Facebook, please "like" the following in honor of precious Emma Thompson:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-For-Emma-Thompson/203731323059815
Facebook - Justice For Emma Thompson

There are now 2,232 "Likes".   It would be nice to see even more "Likes" to support justice for Emma!
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Thinking of precious Emma Thompson

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:00 pm

Thinking of precious Emma Thompson . . . afro

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

FOX26 News - Houston, TX upcoming interview with Emma Thompson's aunt Amanda Mathews

Post by Ann - Tx on Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:32 am

This morning I spoke with Amanda Mathews, Emma's maternal aunt and creator of Facebook page, Emma ForJustice.

Amanda advised me that she will be doing an interview with Katie McCall, a reporter/anchor for FOX26 News - Houston, TX.  The purpose of this interview will be to bring awareness to child abuse.  Besides Amanda, there will be others interviewed also.

It appears it will be a well rounded news story.  The interview is being done this afternoon and may air later this week or next week.  Amanda said she will let me know what day so that local people can watch it "live."  She anticipates that FOX26 News will post it on their website and archive it.  If so, I will post the Link here.

For those who have followed the Emma Thompson case closely, you may recall that Katie McCall covered Emma's tragic death and the trials of Emma's mother, Abigail Young, and her then boyfriend, Lucas Coe.  At the time, Katie was a reporter with KTRK - Houston, TX  (ABC News).  Katie did an exceptional job of covering Emma's tragic story.

I met Katie during Lucas Coe's trial in Houston.  Her dedication to child abuse awareness/prevention and especially barely 4 year old Emma Thompson's case has never wavered.  Besides being a reporter/anchor for FOX26 News, Katie, as an individual, is a dedicated child's advocate.

With permission from Amanda Mathews, I would like to post the following from her comment on Emma ForJustice - Facebook:

Emma Thompson

Emma ForJustice - (Amanda Mathews, Creator of page)

11/3/2014

Getting to speak about sweet Emma tomorrow to help bring child abuse awareness
feel honored to be asked. What a special niece I had and what a proud Aunt Am I am.
Though she is gone her angels are very much hard at work!!
Loves you BIG much my sweet Emma!!!

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/emma.forjustice?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab&pnref=friends.all
Emma ForJustice
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Re: Emma Thompson -- Deceased 6/27/09 - (Thread #2)

Post by Freckles on Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:38 pm

Ann~
I thot of you when I posted this at Developing stories.
What are we coming to?
Where is our sense of morality if not compassion?

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/2012/03/after_birth_abortion_the_pro_choice_case_for_infanticide_.html

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/human_nature/2012/03/after_birth_abortion_the_pro_choice_case_for_infanticide_.html

Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

FOX26 News - Houston, TX interview air date: Thursday, 11/6/14 @ 9 p.m. CST

Post by Ann - Tx on Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:46 pm

The FOX26 News interview with Amanda Mathews (Emma Thompson's maternal aunt) and former Harris County, TX Assistant District Attorney Colleen Barnett is scheduled to air this Thursday, 11/6/14,
at 9 p.m. CST on FOX26 News - Houston, TX.

Ms. Barnett was the Lead Prosecutor in the trials of Abigail Young (Emma Thompson's mother) and Lucas Coe ( Young's boyfriend at the time).

The following was posted by Amanda Mathews on her Emma ForJustice facebook page:

Went to Fox26 Houston today to talk about my sweet Emma ForJustice. Had such a great interview with Katie McCall. I could talk about Emma all day everyday. Her case was so horrific her death such a tragedy. However today was about shedding light on child abuse and about following your instincts! The piece will air Thursday night at 9PM.

Emma, I won't ever regret standing up for you! My loss of you has made me the person I am today!! You will always be my most beautiful Angel. Aunt Am loves you BIG much!! Send me a wink....I know you are always in my heart and watching over us! XOXOXO

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/emma.forjustice?fref=ts
Facebook - Emma ForJustice
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

FOX26 News Interview with Amanda Mathews

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:14 am

Katie McCall - Reporter/Anchor with FOX26 News - Houston, TX interview
with Amanda Mathews, Emma Thompson's maternal aunt,
and Colleen Barnett, the Lead Prosecutor in the trials of
Abigail Young (Emma Thompson's mother) and Lucas Coe ( Young's boyfriend at the time).

This interview aired on the FOX26 News at 9 pm on 11/6/14 and was uploaded to YouTube by Amanda Mathews on 11/7/14.

Source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3qsIWmfR_M&feature=youtu.be
YouTube - Emma Thompson
Published on Nov 7, 2014

Katie McCall of Fox26 Houston news reports on the missed opportunity of Baby Emma
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:49 am

Glad to see some stronger laws put into place.
I do NOT feel, however, there should be "good behavior" early release.
That is bull. Especially since it involves a helpless child. I am surprised CPS did NOT have an automatic child removal with STD. bout time that was put into place.

Thanks for the updates.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

"Merry Christmas to Emma in Heaven" - 2014

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:47 am

"Merry Christmas" to precious Emma in Heaven - 2014

~~~

With loving thoughts of precious Emma Thompson during this holiday season . . .
forever and always in my heart!

"Merry Christmas" in Heaven sweet, precious Emma!

Although you are gone . . . long before your time . . . you will never be forgotten!
I know you and all of the angels in Heaven will celebrate the birth of Christ.

Emma, you are in a glorious place now and no one will ever hurt you again because
you are in God's loving care and you now soar with the angels.

Rest in eternal peace and may perpetual light shine upon you, Emma . . .
precious child of God.
  afro

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please on Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:25 am

That was beautiful Ann. Heartbreaking to look at her precious face knowing she is no longer here with us. Rest in peace sweet Emma.
Nene_Please

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Abigail Young - TDCJ Parole Review update

Post by Ann - Tx on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:50 pm

Abigail Young is still incarcerated at the  Christina Melton Crain Unit
in Gatesville, Coryell County  - TX.

The following is Parole Review information on Abigail Young
via the Texas Department of Criminal Justice - TX.

Name:
YOUNG,ABIGAIL ELIZABETH                SID Number: 08428403            
  TDCJ Number: 01668233          

Parole Review Information

Parole Review Status  

Not in Parole Review

The offender is currently not in the review process.

Last Parole Decision  

Denied on 09/19/2013

SERVE ALL- Deny parole and not release the offender until the serve-all date, which is the projected release date or minimum expiration date as determined by the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.
Denial reason(s): 2D  

* Note: One or more of the components indicated in each paragraph may apply, but only one is required for denial (D).  

2D NATURE OF OFFENSE - THE RECORD INDICATES THAT THE INMATE COMMITTED ONE OR MORE VIOLENT CRIMINAL ACTS INDICATING A CONSCIOUS DISREGARD FOR THE LIVES, SAFETY, OR PROPERTY OF OTHERS; OR THE INSTANT OFFENSE OR PATTERN OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY HAS ELEMENTS OF BRUTALITY, VIOLENCE, OR CONSCIOUS SELECTION OF VICTIM'S VULNERABILITY SUCH THAT THE INMATE POSES A CONTINUING THREAT TO PUBLIC SAFETY; OR THE RECORD INDICATES USE OF A WEAPON.  

Next Parole Review Date  

08/16/2018

Source:  
http://offender.tdcj.state.tx.us/OffenderSearch/offenderDetail.action?sid=08428403
Texas Department of Criminal Justice (TDCJ) - Abigail Elizabeth Young

***______________________________________________***

Justice for Abigail Young's precious daughter, Emma Thompson, who was barely 4 years old when she was brutally raped and murdered by Abigail Young's then boyfriend, Lucas Coe, still prevails!

Last edited by Ann - Tx on Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please on Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:15 pm

This is great on the 2018 date. Maybe she knows now that justice for Emma is going to happen because there is people that care even those she is a heartless so called mother that did not care enough to save her. Also sorry about my aviator. It us after my youngest daughters baby shower with her first child. She is now pregnant with number three
Nene_Please

Back to top Go down

Precious Emma Thompson . . .

Post by Ann - Tx on Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:42 am

Two beautiful photos of Emma Thompson which are posted on Facebook - In the Loving Memory of Emma Thompson:

Source:
https://www.facebook.com/164887140229723/photos/pb.164887140229723.-2207520000.1426929665./405437419508026/?type=1&theater

Facebook - In the Loving Memory of Emma Thompson
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

24,674 views of the Emma Thompson threads 1 & 2

Post by Ann - Tx on Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:56 am

The total current views of Threads 1 and 2 at Reality Chatter as of this date/time:  24,674.

Thread 1:  14,872 views

Thread 2:    9,802 views

I think this is remarkable.   Emma Thompson's case did not have national coverage but did have excellent media coverage in Texas including the greater Houston, Brenham and Bryan areas.

Also, world wide interest in Emma's case was generated through the following forums:

Reality Chatter, The Hinky Meter (when it existed) and Websleuths.

I have no idea of the total views of The Hinky Meter and Websleuths forums.  I would think in the 50,000 to possibly 100,000 range.

The following two Facebook pages also contributed to major interest in Emma Thompson's case:

Justice For Emma Thompson

Emma ForJustice

Once again . . .

Special thanks to everyone who supported justice for precious Emma Thompson and was a voice for Emma when her mother, Abigail Young, became eligible for parole.  Your voice for Emma was heard.

The Texas Board of Pardons & Paroles (TBPP) read every letter sent to them by all who wrote a letter protesting Young's parole.  Your letter (voice for Emma) counted!

Young became eligible for parole twice and TBPP denied parole both times!

Thanks to the efforts of Laurie Thompson, Emma's paternal grandmother, and a Texas State Representative in the passage of Emma's Law in 2013, TBPP did a 5 year "set off date" and Young will not be eligible for parole review until 2018.

Emma is gone . ... .  but she will never be forgotten!

Rest in peace, sweet Emma!   afro
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please on Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:53 am

And thank you Ann for keeping us update to date so we could fight her parole. It seems there is not enough justice for the young as they do not get to grow and live out their lives but with people like you and her grandmother laws are making sure the perps will not see the light of day. I am fortunate to be friends with a lady name Rona Smith, which she just married but I am using her name before because the Google's will needed to be done on this name , but her sister Retha Stratton was murdered in Fort Worth by Wesley Wayne Miller and Rona fought to keep her killer behind bars. He is the only convicted killer to do day for day in Texas due to Rona fighting for changing to the laws. Her passion to fight for her sister bought me to tears several times. She had several of Retha friends with her as one of them was sexually assaulted by him and it could not be proven it was him because he wore a mask and DNA testing back then was still in the stone age.
Nene_Please

Back to top Go down

Comment by Emma Thompson's maternal aunt on Facebook

Post by Ann - Tx on Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:17 pm

The following was posted by Amanda Matthews today, 6/9/15,  on her Facebook page, Emma ForJustice.  Amanda created this page for her precious niece, Emma Thompson, long ago.

This "post" by Amanda is heartfelt.  It brought tears to my eyes.  This date, 6 years ago, is the last time Amanda saw her precious barely 4 year old niece alive.

This page was also instrumental, like Justice For Emma Thompson (Facebook),  in encouraging folks from all over the world to write letters to the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles and request that they deny Abigail Young, Emma's mother and Amanda's sister, parole twice.
~~~~~~~

Emma ForJustice

48 mins ·   6/9/2015

.6 years ago today was the last weekend I spent with you! I wish in my heart that I would have known the truth! I wish I wouldn't of been blinded by trusting my sister the one woman besides myself that I thought would at no expense not protect you and your sisters! 6 years ago I knew nothing of what was happening to you and I wish that God would have guided my blind eyes to see Lucas Coe that monster for what he was! I no longer blame myself for God knows who is responsible for your abuse neglect and death! It's always hard to reflect on these last days I spent with you because I remember you were sad and not yourself! I remember your sweet smile asking me when I was leaving and when your daddy was coming home! I remember tucking you in and you asking me to close your door after reading you a bed time story! Little did I know the boogie man was not the reason you wanted your light left on but your Moms boyfriend was that reason! If I knew then what I know now I would have wrapped you up in my arms and taken you far away from there! I didn't see any bruises on you and I knew you were acting different but I believed that to be your Daddy moving out and the changes you were going through in you sweet little 4 year old mind! Emma you have taught me to look at the big picture to ask questions and to never ignore a gut feeling! You made me the person I am today and for you I will be forever greatful! I think of you all day everyday... When I see a beautiful sun rise you are the thought that crosses my mind and every time the sky turns pink during a Galveston Bay sunset I know your halo is shinning in the silver lining of the clouds! Your cousin misses you too and we remember that you are the reason we tell the truth at any expense! Thank you for the 4 years you blessed us with your presence and for the time on this earth that you made us smile! I miss you my most beautiful angel now and forever! Send me a wink from the heavens above "I love yous big much" baby girl! Love always,
Aunt Am

PS You will always be my most beautiful angel! XOXO

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/emma.forjustice?fref=nf
Facebook - Emma ForJustice
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Emma's Law - State of Texas - Signed into Law on 6/14/13

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri Jun 19, 2015 11:38 am

Remembering two years ago . .. . .

June 14, 2013 was a significant day for the State of Texas in honor of Emma Thompson.

EMMA'S LAW:

On June 14, 2013, then Texas Gov. Rick Perry signed HB431 into law .. . .Emma's Law in honor of Emma Thompson, a barely 4 year old innocent child who was brutally raped and beaten to death by Lucas Coe on June 27, 2009.

As a result of Emma's Law, the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles gave Abigail Young, Emma Thompson's mother and girlfriend of Lucas Coe at the time of Emma's murder, a 5 year set-off when they denied Young parole during her second parole review in August, 2013.

Special thanks to Laurie Thompson, Emma's paternal grandmother, State of Texas Rep. Debbie Riddle and Andy Kahan,  City of Houston Crime Victims Office director -  for their hard work in getting Emma's Law passed in 2013.   Also, special thanks to the Texas House of Representatives and Texas Senators who unanimously passed this very important law in honor of the precious child, Emma Thompson,  who captured the hearts of many world-wide.  There was NOT one opposition vote!    Way to go, Texas!

The State of Texas enacted "Emma's Law" (in honor of Emma Thompson) during the 2013 Legislative Session. Gov. Rick Perry signed HB431 into law on June 14, 2013.

This was precious Emma Thompson's last Christmas in December, 2008:

Gone . . .  but never, ever forgotten!  afro
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Six years ago today, Emma Thompson was pronounced dead . . .

Post by Ann - Tx on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:44 am

Remembering Emma Thompson  . . .

Six years ago today, 6/27/15, Emma Thompson flew up to Heaven on the wings of an angel.  She was barely 4 years old.

Emma was a victim of sexual child abuse by her mother's (Abigail Young) then boyfriend, Lucas Coe.    On 6/27/09, Lucas Coe sexually assaulted and beat Emma to death.  Emma sustained horrific injuries.  She died a brutal, horrific, painful death. (per Lucas Coe's trial testimony in Houston, Harris County, TX in September, 2010).

In September, 2010, Lucas Coe was convicted and found guilty, as charged, of super aggravated sexual assault of a child under age 6.

The heightened charge meant Coe would NOT be eligible for parole if convicted.  He was convicted and found guilty as charged.  Coe was sentenced to Life Without Parole and will NEVER be paroled!

Justice for Emma Thompson prevails!

In July 2010, Abigail Young, Emma's mother, was found guilty of reckless serious bodily injury to a child by omission.  She was sentenced to 20 years in state prison which is the maximum sentence for that charge.  

Jurors actually convicted Young of the lesser of two possible charges. If they had been convinced that Young, a Registered Nurse,  “intentionally or knowingly” failed to protect her daughter, she could have faced a life sentence.

It is unfortunate Young was not found guilty of the more serious charge.   The consolation is that she was found guilty and sentenced to 20 years in state prison.

Justice for Emma prevails!

A few months after Abigail Young's trial, one of the jurors contacted me.  She was horrified that Abigail Young was up for parole after serving only a few months of a 20 year sentence.  She said she regrets not being the "hold out" and finding Young guilty of the more serious charge.

Today .. . . Lucas Coe continues to serve his Life WITHOUT Parole sentence at the Texas Department of Criminal Justice -  McConnell Unit in Beeville, TX.  He will spend the rest of his life in state prison!

Abigail Young, after two denied parole reviews, continues to serve her 20 year sentence at Texas Department of Criminal Justice - Christina Melton Crain Unit in Gatesville, TX.  Her next parole review is in 2018.

Emma is gone, but she will never, ever be forgotten by her family and the many friends and supporters who sought justice for precious Emma Thompson.    Rest in peace, Emma . . . precious child of God!

In Loving Memory of precious Emma Thompson  . . .

Emma, it has been 6 years that you left this earth and flew to Heaven on the wings of an angel.  

I know that you are.. . .safe in Heaven . . .  and no one will ever hurt you again.

You are now in God's loving care and one of God's sweetest, most beautiful little angels.

Walk hand in hand with Jesus, precious Emma .. . . .

And fly and soar high with the angels in Heaven!    afro

You are gone . . ..  but you will never, ever be forgotten!  

~ ~ ~ Rest in peace, Emma . . . justice prevails for you here on earth! ~ ~ ~

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Another Texas law to aid the Texas Board of Pardons & Paroles - 2015

Post by Ann - Tx on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:39 pm

The following post was made my Laurie Thompson, Emma Thompson's paternal grandmother, on Justice For Emma Thompson facebook page. Many thanks to Laurie for this very important update.

Governor Abbott is Governor Greg Abbott of Texas.
~~~~~

POST BY LAURIE THOMPSON:

Today (6/27/15) at 2:09pm

HB 3387 was signed into law by Governor Abbott last week. This bill gives the parole board discretion to assign sex offender conditions to anyone being considered for release whose crime contributed to or was complicit in the commissioning of sexual injury or sexual assault. It is one more measure to protect children, the elderly and/or disabled from sexual predators or those with a proven track record enabling sexual predators. It is a recognition that they cannot be trusted to be near children, the elderly or disabled in the greater community. It will hopefully prevent these released offenders from having access to living arrangements, schools, hospitals, clinics, day care centers, school buses & any kind of employment that can bring them into contact with those at greatest risk. It is now in effect and ready for consideration in 2018.

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-For-Emma-Thompson/203731323059815?ref=profile
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Tribute in honor of Emma Thompson by "Piper" of Reality Chatter

Post by Ann - Tx on Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:44 pm

This video was made in September, 2010 by "Piper" of Reality Chatter to honor precious Emma Thompson.
"Sissy's Song" was played at Emma's Memorial Service.

Although Piper no longer posts here, she is missed by many and she was so very supportive in justice for Emma Thompson.

Piper, I think of you often and it is so nice to know that your business venture is a success!   Once again, thank you for all of the beautiful videos and pics you made especially for sweet little Emma!
~~~~~

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

State of Texas HB 3387 - Texas Legislature - 2015

Post by Ann - Tx on Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:42 am

Ann - Tx wrote:
The following post was made my Laurie Thompson, Emma Thompson's paternal grandmother, on Justice For Emma Thompson facebook page. Many thanks to Laurie for this very important update.

Governor Abbott is Governor Greg Abbott of Texas.
~~~~~

POST BY LAURIE THOMPSON:

Today (6/27/15) at 2:09pm

HB 3387 was signed into law by Governor Abbott last week. This bill gives the parole board discretion to assign sex offender conditions to anyone being considered for release whose crime contributed to or was complicit in the commissioning of sexual injury or sexual assault. It is one more measure to protect children, the elderly and/or disabled from sexual predators or those with a proven track record enabling sexual predators. It is a recognition that they cannot be trusted to be near children, the elderly or disabled in the greater community. It will hopefully prevent these released offenders from having access to living arrangements, schools, hospitals, clinics, day care centers, school buses & any kind of employment that can bring them into contact with those at greatest risk. It is now in effect and ready for consideration in 2018.

Source:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-For-Emma-Thompson/203731323059815?ref=profile

For those interested in reading Texas HB3387, please click on the following link which is to the Texas Legislature site.  Adobe Reader is required.

http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/tlodocs/84R/billtext/pdf/HB03387F.pdf#navpanes=0
State of Texas - Texas Legislature - 2015   --  HB3387
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

"Merry Christmas - 2015 to precious Emma Thompson!"

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:17 am

" Merry Christmas" to precious Emma Thompson!   afro  

EMMA THOMPSON CHRISTMAS MEMORIAL

During this Christmas season 2015, precious Emma Thompson will be remembered by those who loved and cared about her.

Please take the time to view this video and see all of the beautiful pictures of sweet, little Emma! This video was made by my dear friend, Piper, of Reality Chatter, on December 20, 2010. Special thanks to Piper!

Emma touched and captured the hearts of many world-wide as the details of her brutal, horrific sexual assault and murder became known in 2009.

As the result of her horrific death at barely age 4, the State of Texas made changes in CPS rules/regulations in 2009/2010 and Emma's Law, in honor of Emma Thompson, was passed by the Texas Legislature and signed into law by Gov. Rick Perry in June, 2013.

Perhaps the CPS changes will save a child and perhaps Emma's Law will be a deterrent to those who might think of the outcome before abusing or murdering an innocent, defenseless child.

~ ~ ~ Rest in peace, precious Emma! Gone . . . but never forgotten. ~ ~ ~

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

"Merry Christmas, precious Emma Thompson!" - 2015

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:16 am

In loving memory of precious EMMA THOMPSON during this 2015 holiday season . . .

Emma flew up to Heaven on the wings of an angel on 6/27/09. She was barely 4 years old.

Sweet Emma, you touched the hearts of many world-wide and you will never, ever be forgotten!

I know you will soar with the angels to celebrate the birth of Christ.

You, sweet Emma, will be the brightest star on Christmas Eve & Christmas Day!

Send your earthly loved ones and I a 'twinkle'!

"Merry Christmas, precious Emma"

~~~ Gone .. . . but never, ever forgotten! ~~~
  afro
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Remembering precious Emma Thompson . .. . .

Post by Ann - Tx on Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:48 am

I received a PM from Freckles.   She likes the above tributes to honor precious Emma Thompson during this beautiful holiday season .. . .Christmas, 2015.

Freckles also sent me one of the videos that Piper, a long-time Reality Chatter member and very strong supporter of "Justice for Emma Thompson" made in honor of precious Emma.   In fact, Piper made all of the videos here for Emma.  

Freckles indicated to me that the following video is one of the most beautiful tributes she has ever seen.   And .. . . . I agree with her!

A lot of thought was put into this video.   Piper contacted Ben Thompson, Emma's loving father, and he provided Piper some photos of Emma that were not shared with main stream media.  

In an interview with a Houston, TX television station, Ben Thompson lovingly talked about his precious child, Emma.   He talked about how much Emma loved to go to a nearby park and she loved to feed the ducks.

In a personal conversation I had with Ben, he told me that Emma loved yellow butterflies and the color "pinky purple."  (lavender ?).

As you watch this beautiful video, you will notice that Piper selected some filler pictures with things she felt Emma would love . . ..  yellow butterflies; feeding ducks; "pinky purple."

Special thanks once again to Piper and to everyone here who so strongly supported 'Justice for Emma Thompson."   Without all of you, Abigail Young, Emma's mother, might have been granted probation!

Uploaded on Oct 24, 2010

Emma Catherine Grace Thompson Memorial

Dedicated to Emma Thompson's loved ones and those that fought for justice. To honor Emma's life and pay tribute to the preciousness of the lives of children everywhere, a memorial fund and tribute page has been established in Emma's name at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Emma Catherine Grace Thompson
Tribute Acct # 24231963
http://stj.convio.net/site/TR/Events/...
(800) 873-6983
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Emma Thompson's birthday!

Post by Ann - Tx on Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:04 am

Today, March 29, 2016, precious Emma Thompson would have been 11 years old!

In loving memory of precious Emma .. . ..

March 29, 2005  ~ ~ ~  June 27, 2009

Gone . . . but never, ever forgotten!   afro

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please on Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:16 am

Rest in peace beautiful red headed girl. 

My oldest granddaughter would have been 13 on March 31. I would love to think those two are up in heaven and are good friends. It warms my heart to think that because knowing they may have each other friendship and someone to share their heavenly time together.

RIP to two beautiful girls

Emma Thompson and Krisstine Johnson.
Nene_Please

Back to top Go down

Emma Thompson's Birthday (3/29/16) & Krisstine Johnson's Birthday (3/31/16)

Post by Ann - Tx on Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:52 am

Nene, thank you for taking the time to remember Emma on her birthday!

I imagine Emma and your precious granddaughter, Krisstine Johnson, are friends in Heaven and run and play together.

I like to think that they are God's precious angels and they soar with the other angels.

May God keep Emma and Krisstine in His loving care and may perpetual light shine upon Emma and Krisstine.

"Happy Birthday" in Heaven to Emma today, March 29, 2016, and "Happy Birthday" in Heaven to Krisstine on March 31, 2016.  

They will be the brightest stars in the sky on their birthdays!   Send us a twinkle, Emma and Krisstine!    afro    afro
Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please on Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:07 am

Thanks Ann. Your comments bought good tears to my eyes
Nene_Please

Back to top Go down

SEVEN YEARS since Emma Thompson went to Heaven . . .

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:02 am

June 27, 2016 . .. .. .

It has been 7 years since Emma Thompson died a brutal, horrific death.

Emma is gone . . . .

but she will NEVER, EVER be forgotten!  afro

~ ~ ~  Rest in peace, precious Emma Thompson!  ~ ~ ~

MEMORIAL VIDEO . .. IN LOVING MEMORY OF EMMA THOMPSON!

This 'Memorial video' was created in loving memory of Emma Thompson in October, 2010 by
Piper who was an active member of Reality Chatter at the time.  Piper did an awesome job of creating this video.

There are many beautiful pictures of precious Emma as well as lovely 'filler' pictures.

Please take the time to watch this video . . .

No one will ever know what greatness precious Emma Thompson could have attained on earth.

Walk hand in hand with Jesus, sweet Emma . .. ..

and soar high with the angels! I know you are now a precious, special angel in Heaven

afro

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BKSPV4EgoY

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:55 am

afro
Freckles

Back to top Go down

2014 FOX26 News - Houston, TX: Interviews about the facts in Emma Thompson's case

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:57 am

I have posted several things today, 6/27/16, regarding Emma Thompson, to my Facebook 'timeline'.

For those who do Facebook, here is the Link:

https://www.facebook.com/ann.davids.3
Facebook - Ann Davids

For those who do not do Facebook, I would like to copy and paste one of the posts I posted to my Facebook timeline today re a most informative interview by Katie McCall, a Reporter/Anchor with Fox26 News - Houston, TX (2014). This interview video is posted here at Reality Chatter 'up thread'.

Even though many of you have already seen this interview in 2014, I think today is most appropriate to post it again.

June 27, 2016 is the date Emma Thompson was officially pronounced dead at the Emergency Room of a hospital in The Woodlands, TX.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I posted the following to my Facebook timeline this morning, 6/27/16:

EMMA THOMPSON'S STORY FEATURED ON Fox26 - Houston, TX

An exceptional news report by Katie McCall - Reporter/Anchor . .. . . the missed opportunities to save precious Emma Thompson that failed because of Abigail Young's (Emma Thompson's mother) many lies!

A great re-cap of the facts and the changes in Texas law due to Emma Thompson's brutal, horrific rape and murder.

On November 6, 2014, Emma Thompson's story was featured on FOX26 News - Houston, TX.

I think Katie McCall, who was a Reporter/Anchor for FOX 26 News-Houston, TX in 2014 did an exceptional job of telling the facts and interviewing Amanda Mathews, Emma Thompson's maternal aunt and Abigail Young's sister.

Katie McCall also interviewed Colleen Barnett, the Lead Prosecutor in the trials of Abigail Young (Emma Thompson's mother) and Lucas Coe (Young's boyfriend at the time of Emma's brutal rape and murder.) It should be noted that Young and Coe had separate trials in 2010.

Colleen Barnett and her assistant prosecutor, did an exceptional job of presenting Emma Thompson's case to the jury and Court. Thanks to Colleen and her assistant for getting the convictions and sentences for Lucas Coe and Abigail Young . . .. their presentation of the facts was critical in this case!

This interview aired on the FOX26 News at 9 pm on 11/6/14 and was uploaded to YouTube by Amanda Mathews on 11/7/14.

Special thanks to Amanda Mathews and Colleen Barnett for their interview and letting the public know the facts.

Katie McCall was a Reporter/Anchor with KTRK (ABC) - Houston, TX at the time of Emma's death (2009) and the trials of Abigail Young and Lucas Coe (2010). Katie did an exceptional job of covering Emma's story during that time.

Special thanks to Katie McCall for covering Emma's tragic death and the trials of Abigail Young and Lucas Coe.

The media attention brought awareness to the facts and without a doubt, it garnered support for justice for Emma Thompson . . . . . .. as evidenced by the thousands from all over the world who supported 'justice for Emma Thompson.'

Katie McCall is now an Anchor/Reporter in Tampa, FL. Katie, we miss you! Please come back to Houston, TX soon!

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Ann - Tx on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:59 am

Freckles, thank you for remembering precious Emma Thompson!

I know Emma is soaring with the angels in Heaven today! afro

Ann - Tx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top