Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Jodi Arias--Trial for the murder of Travis Alexander #29

Post by Mylife101 on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:07 pm

Freckles wrote:
CuriousPortlander wrote:
Juror's husband: 'She felt like she was being assaulted'

Posted: Mar 05, 2015 2:33 PM PST Updated: Mar 05, 2015 3:32 PM PST

...    Argos: Do you happen to know - was she the one that held out for the decision today?

Husband: She was.

Argos:  Did she tell you what the feeling was like inside of that jury room?

Husband: Yeah, she said she felt like she was being assaulted by all the other jurors ... trying to get her to go the other way. She held strong to her beliefs and I'm proud of her for that.

Argos: Is it a religious belief she had, or why?

Husband: No, it isn't. She's not opposed to the death penalty. She just didn't believe it was warranted here.

Read more:  http://www.kpho.com/story/28274746/juror-no-12s-husband-she-felt-like-she-was-being-assaulted

HOT OFF THE PRESS

Today, 02:53 AM #39533
flightgirl

"....   I hope she disappears into obscurity. I also thought she would get
LWOP although I hoped she got death because that is what Travis's
family hoped for.

So happy the Sheriff is shutting down all media for her!

It seems there is a lot more to the story of the one juror
holdout, Juror #17. Upon doing a twitter search of Juror#17, it turns
out Juan Martinez put away her first husband in 2000 and her current
husband is in jail.

Doxing-Rx ‏@DoxingRx ? 6h6 hours ago
   Jan 12, 2000 Pros Juan Martinez sent #Juror17 Husband to prison
Link http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov...0/m0095185.pdf … and Link
https://adconline.azcorrections.gov/...aspx?ID=231464 … #jodiarias

Doxing-Rx ‏@DoxingRx ? 5h5 hours ago
XXXX  is #Juror17
Husband #2.
#1 Husband is ZZZZ = was Prosecuted by Juan Martinez in 2000.
BOTH ARE FELONS

#JODIARIAS

Jodi Arias' Shank ‏@JodiAriasNeedle ? 9h9 hours ago
   Leave it to the trial super sleuths:
    #Juror17 states she's against Death Penalty on her FB page.  ...."

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page1582

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 6m6 minutes ago

ALERT: J. Martinez prosecuted ex-husband of holdout juror 17.
They married day before his 2000 sentencing. #jodiarias

https://twitter.com/hardtruth4real/lists/jodi-arias-trial-live

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! Just WOW!!!

I wonder if the prosecution was made aware of this?
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:16 pm

CuriousPortlander wrote:
One Wonders wrote:Freckles your home...WoooooHoooooo!

guitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitarguitar

Ditto!

Lol! Well, I love you two, too!
(Actually, I think we ALL are a pretty good bunch of people! Yeah, us! )
Tooting our own horn....
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:21 pm

MyLife:
I sure hope so!
Troy is a well respected journalist; Jeff Gold is well respected former lawyer and now journalist (who is in touch with Chris/Sky Hughes).
And these two are in contact with many others....

I have the name of Juror 17 and that of one of her husbands redacted from this page but it may be found on the link I provided. (MyDeathSpace.com is an excellent source for the little extras...you may read there without membership but don't be offended when they get down and dirty!! newspaper They have interesting info....)
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:28 pm

Weeziethm wrote:Of course, cougarlicious.  Why should we be surprised.  NOT!

But seriously, I hope to high heaven that the officials are truly investigating #17.  

Will this ever end?  

Everyone associating with the dt seems to go down, don't they?
Alyce, Nurmi, Wilnot, Geffner, all the old bfs, and even Cha Cha...
Kind of like JA tosses a curse out over them????

Grab your kids and run and hide!!!
Isn't that what Chris and Sky Hughes advised?
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 28m28 minutes ago

#jodiarias def atty Jennifer Willmott told me she did not know #juror17's husband was prosecuted by Juan Martinez. #Fox10Phoenix
0 replies 41 retweets 42 favorites
Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 42m42 minutes ago

#jodiarias atty Jennifer Willmott, "We all knew (#Juror17's) 1st husband had a past. If Juan didn't check it out, that's his fault."

Kathi ‏@BogertKathi 1h1 hour ago

Juror 17 info.
@TrialDiariesJ @courtchatter

https://twitter.com/hardtruth4real/lists/jodi-arias-trial-live

(Could someone grab that info from link above, posting by Trial Diaries? These are maybe notes re juror 17 info? Two pages...)
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:41 pm

Jen's Trial Diaries retweeted
Kathi ‏@BogertKathi 1h1 hour ago

Juror 17 info. @TrialDiariesJ @courtchatter

CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hello clarice on Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:35 pm

I know everything we are hearing about #17 is just rumour and speculation but seems to me there is no smoke without fire. Both her husband and ex husband are reported as being friendly with MDLR's daughter. #17 used a lot of the same phraseology as CMJA. MDLR tweeted out something about faith wins at 0932 before the verdict was read amongst other things. The murderer apparently turned her head to the right and smiled just as the verdict was being read. The murderer refused to allocute or finish of her testiphony. #17 refused to deliberate or give a reason as to why she didn't think CMJA was a  monster. OMG it goes on and on. My head hurts.
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 44s45 seconds ago

These seated jurors were all asked if they knew anyone on the #jodiarias case..lawyers, judges, staff before they were selected to move on.

CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hello clarice on Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Doesn't mean they all tell the truth, obviously!
hello clarice

Mood : Scared

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:01 pm

Link between Arias prosecutor and holdout juror

Posted: Mar 06, 2015 5:03 PM PST Updated: Mar 06, 2015 5:14 PM PST
By Donna Rossi

PHOENIX (CBS5) -

A very intriguing development unfolded after the name of the holdout juror in the Jodi Arias sentencing retrial was released.

CBS 5 News uncovered court documents that show that juror, whose holdout vote for a life sentence forced a mistrial and saved Arias from the death penalty, has a link to Maricopa County prosecutor Juan Martinez., the Juan Martinez that prosecuted Arias.

It turns out that juror No. 17, the holdout juror, was formerly married to a man who was prosecuted by Martinez in the late 1990s.

The juror's former husband was arrested for first-degree murder and burglary. Court records show Martinez was the assigned prosecutor on both cases.

...The Maricopa County Attorney's Office would only say they are aware of the issue and are looking into it.

(BBM)

Read more: http://www.kpho.com/story/28285096/link-between-arias-prosecutor-and-hold-out-juror#.VPpiSfa6VfE.twitter
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:27 pm

Open Letter to the Jodi Arias Jurors–Second Panel

(This is written by KatieCooLady from WS; very powerful; made me cry; please read the whole post at the link below)

To the 11 jurors who followed the law and deliberated and saw this case for what it really is:  a first degree calculated homicide with deliberate intent to take an unarmed man’s life, cover it up, lie about every aspect about it for years then hijack the legal system by blaming him for his own slaughter:  I say thank you for seeing Jodi Arias as she truly is–a vicious “psychopath” as one of you called her.

...You all made a valiant effort in that jury room and I, as a surviving sister of homicide, applaud each and every one of you.  The outcome had nothing to do with any of you not doing your job or trying hard enough.  It clearly had to do with an errant juror with an agenda and so much damage herself that it created a wall, a wall she now has to live behind for the rest of her life.  I would not want to walk in her shoes.

...The validation you’ve given over the TRUTH of this case is, in itself, a healing balm.  The fact that you saw this horrific nightmare as it truly is, is a medicine only you can give and I’d say keep giving it.  It is healing for all of us who watched the trial in the ways of feeling like she truly didn’t “beat the system”.

...Now on to Juror 17 I have some things to say.

...What you succeeded, yes you, single handedly succeeded at, was creating a triumph for abusers everywhere.  This trial and your participation in it specifically, sent a message that defense attorneys can malign a victim, a dead person (who could also be a woman or child by the way), straight from the unsubstantiated mouth of their perpetrator and find at least one person to buy that story thus excusing their crime.  That person was you.

http://twoinnocents.com/

Bravo to KCL!            
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:00 pm

Op-ed: Making sense of the Arias hung jury verdict

By Mark Eiglarsh, special to HLN
updated2:47 PM EST, Fri March 06, 2015

•Many on social media have suggested that 'there is no justice' in the Jodi Arias case
•Former prosecutor Mark Eiglarsh presents a different way to view the trial outcome

Editor's note: Mark Eiglarsh is a former prosecutor, veteran criminal defense attorney and adjunct law professor at the University of Miami School of Law. He appears regularly as a legal analyst on HLN's "Dr. Drew On Call." He is on Twitter.

Read more:

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2015/03/05/op-ed-making-sense-jodi-arias-hung-jury-verdict
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:51 pm

Comment from https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage

The court is investigating who released the list of jurors names that was posted on JAII website. They are concerned because that site listed their middle names which would only come from an official copy by the court. 6 copies were released. Judge, 2 assistants, court reporter, prosecutor, and defense. Hmmm....Don't think they will have to look to far.
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:04 am

Husband of holdout Arias juror prosecuted by Martinez

Posted on March 6, 2015 at 6:24 PM  Updated today at 8:57 PM

...Prosecutors also said they're examining whether the holdout disclosed that her husband had been prosecuted by the same county attorney, Juan Martinez, who headed the case against Arias.

...Arizona law prohibits the public release of juror names. It's unknown how the identities were leaked, but information appeared online after jurors who favored the death penalty expressed frustrations over the holdout.

...Aaron Nash, a spokesman for the clerk of Maricopa County Superior Court, said no member of the clerk's staff reported being approached by anyone seeking the names of jurors.

...Arias will remain in the Estrella Jail in west Phoenix as she testifies in a civil case. Further information on the matter wasn't immediately available.

(B&UBM)

Read more: http://www.azfamily.com/news/Husband-of-holdout-Arias-juror-prosecuted-by-Martinez-295429721.html#ixzz3Tf29Gqf9

CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:07 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Open Letter to the Jodi Arias Jurors–Second Panel

(This is written by KatieCooLady from WS; very powerful; made me cry; please read the whole post at the link below)

To the 11 jurors who followed the law and deliberated and saw this case for what it really is:  a first degree calculated homicide with deliberate intent to take an unarmed man’s life, cover it up, lie about every aspect about it for years then hijack the legal system by blaming him for his own slaughter:  I say thank you for seeing Jodi Arias as she truly is–a vicious “psychopath” as one of you called her.

...You all made a valiant effort in that jury room and I, as a surviving sister of homicide, applaud each and every one of you.  The outcome had nothing to do with any of you not doing your job or trying hard enough.  It clearly had to do with an errant juror with an agenda and so much damage herself that it created a wall, a wall she now has to live behind for the rest of her life.  I would not want to walk in her shoes.

...The validation you’ve given over the TRUTH of this case is, in itself, a healing balm.  The fact that you saw this horrific nightmare as it truly is, is a medicine only you can give and I’d say keep giving it.  It is healing for all of us who watched the trial in the ways of feeling like she truly didn’t “beat the system”.

...Now on to Juror 17 I have some things to say.

...What you succeeded, yes you, single handedly succeeded at, was creating a triumph for abusers everywhere.  This trial and your participation in it specifically, sent a message that defense attorneys can malign a victim, a dead person (who could also be a woman or child by the way), straight from the unsubstantiated mouth of their perpetrator and find at least one person to buy that story thus excusing their crime.  That person was you.

Bravo to KCL!            

This is a great share!!! Powerful, really it is. Thanks, CP
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:26 am

You're very welcome, MyLife!
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:59 am

hello clarice wrote:I know everything we are hearing about #17 is just rumour and speculation but seems to me there is no smoke without fire. Both her husband and ex husband are reported as being friendly with MDLR's daughter. #17 used a lot of the same phraseology as CMJA. MDLR tweeted out something about faith wins at 0932 before the verdict was read amongst other things. The murderer apparently turned her head to the right and smiled just as the verdict was being read. The murderer refused to allocute or finish of her testiphony. #17 refused to deliberate or give a reason as to why she didn't think CMJA was a  monster. OMG it goes on and on. My head hurts.
Something about that posting on Justice 4 Travis by MDLR sends off alarms. She used all caps on the word FAITH. I wonder if that is a coded message? Also, I understand her license to practice as the dp mediator/advocate expired end of Feb... Will we see her in April?

The courts must address and resolve these problems PRIOR to sentencing. Not much time ... unless there is another delay. We should make a short list of the problems with Juror 17 as reported by her fellow jurors, problems with her just being on the jury, and then the problems with her associations with MDLR....

I may be wrong BUT I understand that IF either the dt or the state discovers improprieties with a juror they are REQUIRED to report it to the judge EVEN if it is to their advantage or not to their advantage. Wilnot stated she/Nurmi were aware of some of the problems with Juror 17 (never mind her awareness of the relationship with Juror 17 and MDLR!!!) BUT she felt that was Juan's problem, not there problem. Wrong. Wrong. The integrity of the jury MUST be protected and that requires EITHER team to report screw ups!!!

What will the courts do? Will Nurmi/Wilnot/MDLR be sanctioned??? They saw a train going off a track and they encouraged it to derail by failing to report it!!! Actually, by being active participants in the derailing.

AD: Love to have your comments re what a court could/should do at this point. Weigh in! awe

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:02 am

hello clarice wrote:Doesn't mean they all tell the truth, obviously!

That sickens me. It cheapens our judiciary system.
I know there just must be recourse but I do not know what it will be...
(How many sociopaths can one fit on the end of a pin??? Shocked )
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:10 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:Comment from https://www.facebook.com/JuanMartinezProsecutorSupportPage

The court is investigating who released the list of jurors names that was posted on JAII website. They are concerned because that site listed their middle names which would only come from an official copy by the court. 6 copies were released. Judge, 2 assistants, court reporter, prosecutor, and defense. Hmmm....Don't think they will have to look to far.
You had me. I read with bated breath until I read, "...and defense..."
Then I fell out of my chair laughing. Laughing
You think? roflao

Glad to see some sort of investigation.But there is a BIGGER problem than the release of names.
(Other jurors, family members, court observers, media personnel/processors, juror advisement personnel, fb comments and tweet/blog postings, etc. Lots of possibilities especially when a person "kisses and tells" or shares info they should not be sharing. What to be afraid of? Oh. Yeah... Be afraid IF you lie or deceive! That is the larger issue, IMO. )
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:19 am

From CP's link given above:

"....This was one simple decision: did the mitigating factors outweigh the aggravating factors in this murder?

Let me make it even more simple for you.

Did Jodi Arias’ age, mental status, claims of childhood “abuse” etc. outweigh 29 stab wounds, a near decapitation and a gunshot to the face. Deliberate, planned, premeditated and covered up at length.

You chose to cling to your own personal belief system instead of looking at the cold hard facts and consider the one obvious “yes or no” in this simple equation....."
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:58 am

Pam Parquette ‏@parquette_pam 6m6 minutes ago

#jodiarias There never WAS a Jodi Arias. What existed was an empty shell ready to take on any identity to manipulate, stalk and kill...
0 replies 0 retweets 1 favorite

https://twitter.com/hashtag/jodiarias?f=realtime&src=hash
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:05 am

Spring ‏@springsprite 1h1 hour ago Florida, USA

@KTAR923 @monicalindstrom Thanks for the great article. IMO since 17 knew so many ppl clse to #jodiarias she discussed case w/others

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:06 am

Laura ‏@lbradford911 1h1 hour ago

Juror #17 quoted #Jodiarias May 2013 interview and told Jurors DP "not justice, it's revenge"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG-MoXWB_7M …"
Yes, hers against JM

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:27 am

Freckles wrote:Laura ‏@lbradford911 1h1 hour ago

Juror #17 quoted #Jodiarias May 2013 interview and told Jurors DP "not justice, it's revenge"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kG-MoXWB_7M …"
Yes, hers against JM

^^^ Yep, freckles.  Definitely looks like 17's revenge against Juan was her main course and a chance to help out her husband's Facebook friend was a nice side-dish for her.  eating  Hoping she chokes on the whole darn meal!

I am also hoping there is a legal remedy that costs #17 big time.  A few years in prison would be fair considering the cost to justice for Travis and the financial cost to the tax-payers of my city.  Oh, and, how about the lost time and wages of the other jurors that has turned out to be all for nothing. Five months of their lives just wasted. Five months X 17 other jurors is equal to 85 months of other juror's time that was just wasted all so that she could pursue her personal agenda. Such a loss to the Alexander's just so that #17 could get her jollies out of taking revenge on Juan for prosecuting one of her criminal husbands.  It may be interesting to see how this all plays out.  I hope 17 doesn't just get a slap on the wrist and a couple months probation.
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:32 am

Freckles wrote:
hello clarice wrote:I know everything we are hearing about #17 is just rumour and speculation but seems to me there is no smoke without fire. Both her husband and ex husband are reported as being friendly with MDLR's daughter. #17 used a lot of the same phraseology as CMJA. MDLR tweeted out something about faith wins at 0932 before the verdict was read amongst other things. The murderer apparently turned her head to the right and smiled just as the verdict was being read. The murderer refused to allocute or finish of her testiphony. #17 refused to deliberate or give a reason as to why she didn't think CMJA was a  monster. OMG it goes on and on. My head hurts.
Something about that posting on Justice 4 Travis by MDLR sends off alarms. She used all caps on the word FAITH. I wonder if that is a coded message? Also, I understand her license to practice as the dp mediator/advocate expired end of Feb... Will we see her in April?

The courts must address and resolve these problems PRIOR to sentencing. Not much time ... unless there is another delay. We should make a short list of the problems with Juror 17 as reported by her fellow jurors, problems with her just being on the jury, and then the problems with her associations with MDLR....

I may be wrong BUT I understand that IF either the dt or the state discovers improprieties with a juror they are REQUIRED to report it to the judge EVEN if it is to their advantage or not to their advantage. Wilnot stated she/Nurmi were aware of some of the problems with Juror 17 (never mind her awareness of the relationship with Juror 17 and MDLR!!!) BUT she felt that was Juan's problem, not there  problem. Wrong. Wrong. The integrity of the jury MUST be protected and that requires EITHER team to report screw ups!!!  

What will the courts do? Will Nurmi/Wilnot/MDLR be sanctioned??? They saw a train going off a track and they encouraged it to derail by failing to report it!!! Actually, by being active participants in the derailing.

AD: Love to have your comments re what a court could/should do at this point. Weigh in! awe

I'm worried that it might be hard to prove who on the DT knew what and/or when they knew it in regard to the release of the juror's names. I think that most of us may be of the opinion that MDLR is the primary suspect. Hopefully, MDLR has left a "digital fingerprint" that can be traced back to her.
Jail
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:39 am

I don't go to the JAII site so I don't know the names of the jurors. Is the name Faith any part of juror #17's name? It is tempting to believe that MDLR's "FAITH" tweet means something other than a simple belief in a positive outcome. And the timing of the tweet...oh, my...
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:44 am

Mylife101 wrote:I don't go to the JAII site so I don't know the names of the jurors.  Is the name Faith any part of juror #17's name?  It is tempting to believe that MDLR's "FAITH" tweet means something other than a simple belief in a positive outcome.  And the timing of the tweet...oh, my...

I dunno but that is an interesting question.
Maybe, the name of a child or relative of the juror or of MDLR?
Anyone at websleuths who could answer that question?

Also, pay attention to a couple of things.
First, is a person follows the Catholic theology, almost promised NO to DP.
Certain religions will not ever endorse a DP because the opportunity for atonement is denied.

Second, most Hispanics are either Catholic or Baptist.
Third, Hispanics have a heavy matriarchal society. This means "what mama wants mama gets".
Reverence is given to the older female when two or more females are present.
They do not disrespect the diety/mother head of home, society.
Matriarchal also means the female will protect the younger Hispanic, the "children"... regardless.
The power they have is in the "forgiveness" provided they are not disrespected...

This juror is Hispanic as is MDLR.
IF MDLR requested of the Hispanic female juror, the younger juror would be obligated to MDLR.
Terms of respect in the society.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:56 am

Abe Abdelhadi ‏@thisisthedeal 3h3 hours ago

Dear Austin, I'm here. You're welcome! #nodoubtaboutit #howaboutthat
0 replies 1 retweet 3 favorites
Laurie Wing ‏@wing_laurie 30m30 minutes ago

@thisisthedeal hi Abe! Dodged a bullet with #jodiarias didn't ya!!
7:26 AM - 7 Mar 2015 · Details
Hide conversation 0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Laurie Wing ‏@wing_laurie 29m29 minutes ago

@thisisthedeal wait! No pun intended!!

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:00 am

Freckles wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:I don't go to the JAII site so I don't know the names of the jurors.  Is the name Faith any part of juror #17's name?  It is tempting to believe that MDLR's "FAITH" tweet means something other than a simple belief in a positive outcome.  And the timing of the tweet...oh, my...

Also,  pay attention to a couple of things.
Certain religions will not ever endorse a DP because the opportunity for atonement is denied.

Third, Hispanics have a heavy matriarchal society. This means "what mama wants mama gets".
Matriarchal also means the female will protect the younger Hispanic, the "children"... regardless.
The power they have is in the "forgiveness" provided they are not disrespected...

IF MDLR requested of the Hispanic female juror, the younger juror would be obligated to MDLR.

I haven't followed the Jodi case much at all, but I know a little. I don't know if this answers your question or not but I asked Dinosaur at Linda P's site who cha cha was, and here's her answer:

Julie- chacha is maria del a rosa also known as cockroach!!

Julie- She was tweeting during the trial using the handle of cougarliscious and Juan called her out in court on it, then she changed her twitter handle to Faithheals4, or something to that effect. numbnuts (nurmi) was saying information was being leaked, so Juan brought out how chacha was feeding kiefer the leaker, a writer for the AZ Republic inofrmation!!

Last edited by Julie on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
Julie
Admin

Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:01 am

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2h2 hours ago

Our coverage last night on #JodiArias #Juror17's connection to prosecutor Juan Martinez http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/28284698/2015/03/06/juror-17s-ex-husband-has-ties-to-prosecutor-juan-martinez
0 replies 13 retweets 35 favorites
Janelle ‏@Janelle4009 2h2 hours ago

@troyhaydenfox10 #JodiArias We need a new trial and a REAL JUDGE. Juror #17 watched the #jodiarias movie!! I'm outraged!
0 replies 1 retweet 2 favorites
joanne ‏@pebbles_1969 2h2 hours ago

@Janelle4009 They say #Juror17 husband friends w/ #jodiarias family & #MDLR daughter his page is now down http://lindapariscrimeblog.com/?p=1954
0 replies 1 retweet 1 favorite
Frank ‏@Zfrankinstein 1h1 hour ago

@pebbles_1969 @Janelle4009 #jodiarias Also concerning....her 'likes' on FB...if true. Wow! What a shame this slipped thru the cracks...

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:08 am

Could someone copy the images?

KK ‏@KKfromtheA 7m7 minutes ago

LOOK AT LAST RT.JA SUPPORTER TALKED TO MDLR DAILY. SAME PIC AS #Juror17 FAM PRISON MINISTRY AGAINST DP. #jodiarias

erika berry ‏@erikaberry644 7m7 minutes ago

Saw this of fb #jodiarias

(Both sets of images pertain to juror speaking out against DP in 2013, including belonging to prison ministry against DP. One pic may have MDLR with juror at the prison ministry....)

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:12 am

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 24h24 hours ago

Developing: MCSO looking into websites releasing personal information of #JodiArias jurors.
0 replies 92 retweets 224 favorites
micki ‏@orlandomicki 1m1 minute ago

@troyhaydenfox10 @JodiAriasExcuse lmao the one who did was #jodiarias fb page - all roads lead to the convicted murderer !

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:19 am

Freckles wrote:

Also,  pay attention to a couple of things.

Possibly. I don't know enough about Catholic/Hispanic customs to really have a knowledgeable comment on this.

I am thinking that 17's primary motive would have been to avenge Juan for prosecuting her ex-husband and sending him to prison. That would likely have been very personal to 17. Not only did she lose the company of her husband but also any financial support from her husband during a time when they were starting a family together. I believe that I read that the first of 17's two children was born during the husbands trial. 17 most likely despises Juan Martinez and took great pleasure in the opportunity to hand him a loss in such a high-profile case.

I think it is a sad coincidence that someone whose ex-husband happened to be prosecuted by Juan and who also happened to have ties to MDLR's daughter was summoned as a potential juror for this case. Really, what are the odds? 17 must have thought she hit the jackpot as she lied her way onto the jury.
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:20 am

Ian 1

"....Then we have the release of the names of the other eleven Jurors! Why is that significant? Because the list contained the full names, including the middle names of the Jurors and that particular detail was only on a list restricted to the top six or seven officials of Stevens' Court: according to Troy Hayden of Fox 10 News, Phoenix..

I said it before as a throwaway line. There is something wrong with the culture down there in that Maricopa County Courthouse. Perhaps my impression was not so far off. Looks like they are beginning to eat their young. I could go on but it's Friday evening and I want to have a beer.

As an added detail with uncertain significance, Jennifer Wilmott acknowledged to Hayden that Martinez was indeed the Prosecutor who convicted Juror 17's first husband and sent him off to the hoosegow the day after their wedding. According to Hayden, Jennifer Wilmott said, "It was up to Martinez to find that out for himself." I'm not sure if Wilmott, herself, acknowledged knowing about that particular history at the time of Jury selection. Something to check! ..."

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthread.php?26892-Jodi-Ann-Arias-shot-and-stabbed-her-ex-boyfriend-Travis-Alexander-to-death-%28Part-II%29/page1582
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:26 am

puzzld

"....It's clearly juror misconduct, and ...

After a verdict is rendered against a defendant, a new trial may be granted if the jury has ?been guilty of any misconduct by which a fair and due consideration of the case has been prevented.? (Pen. Code, sec. 1181, subd. (3).) ?

Where a verdict is attacked for jurortaint, the focus is on whether there is any overt event or circumstance . . . which suggests a
likelihood that one or more members of the jury were influenced by improper bias.? (In re Hamilton, supra, 20 Cal.4th at p. 294.)

As stated above, jury misconduct raises a rebuttable
presumption of prejudice. (Id., at p. 295.)
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...5qGCFEVblEQ4Xg ...."

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:29 am

Today, 04:11 AM #39546
bermstalker

".... I'm not sure if I can post her name, but f it. I will. A mod can remove if it's not allowed.

Claudia Barrera Alejandro Suchta

Her name is pretty much all over twitter. I've heard her husband remove his facebook, but I've seen dox information where the husband was friends with Maria's daughter on facebook. They have screen shots of this case being talked about way before the verdict.

Both of her ex's are some shady ass characters. Murder, drive by shooting, robbery, fraud, etc.....

ETA:

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:31 am

Chris Hughes ‏@cshughes 4m4 minutes ago

Juror 17 #jodiarias trial states public opposition to the death penalty in 2013.
@troyhaydenfox10 http://www.courtchatter.com/2015/03/jodi-arias-juror-17-anti-death-penalty.html?m=1
0 replies 5 retweets 12 favorites

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:33 am

Bunny ‏@luuzenit 55s56 seconds ago

JAIII site posted 11 juror names at 405 pm on the 5th of March.....I have orginal posting by them and have forwarded! #jodiarias
0 replies 1 retweet 1 favorite

(Rather odd only the 11 jurors had info disclosed....)

Shocked
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:35 am

Juror misconduct: Goodman case (Florida)

"...Goodman trial juror DeMartin sentenced to 5 months, 29 days in jail..."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/news/crime-law/juror-dennis-demartin-sentenced-to-four-months-in-/nc449/
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:49 am

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Jodi Arias: Juror 17 Anti-Death Penalty Presentation
Juror 17, the lone holdout for Life in the Jodi Arias death penalty case, created this presentation AGAINST the death penalty in November 2013. Eleven months later she was selected to serve on the Arias jury....."

"....Transcript -

Death Penalty
Persuasive Speech by: xxxxxxx xxxxxxx

MORALITY

Since 1973, over 130 people have been released from death rows throughout the country due to evidence of their wrongful convictions.

Religion:If God chose to give us life, then we do not have the right to decide on whether someone's life must be ended.

MORALITY
"I cannot support a system which, in its administration, has proven so fraught with error and has come so close to the ultimate nightmare, the state's taking of innocent life...Until I can be sure that everyone sentenced to death in Illinois is truly guilty,until I can be sure with moral certainty that no innocent man or woman is facing a lethal injection, no one will meet that fate."
-Governor George Ryan of Illinois...."

http://www.courtchatter.com/2015/03/jodi-arias-juror-17-anti-death-penalty.html?spref=tw

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:53 am

A short interview with one of the jurors commenting on the Juror 17/JM connection.

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/Clip/11208848/juror-speaks-out-about-juror-17s-link-to-juan-martinez
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:55 am

Oct 2014: Dr. Drew HLN

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:56 am

Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:04 pm

Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:14 pm

Freckles wrote:Abe Abdelhadi ‏@thisisthedeal 3h3 hours ago

Dear Austin, I'm here. You're welcome! #nodoubtaboutit #howaboutthat
0 replies 1 retweet 3 favorites
Laurie Wing ‏@wing_laurie 30m30 minutes ago

@thisisthedeal hi Abe! Dodged a bullet with #jodiarias didn't ya!!
7:26 AM - 7 Mar 2015 · Details
Hide conversation 0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
Laurie Wing ‏@wing_laurie 29m29 minutes ago

@thisisthedeal wait! No pun intended!!

I don't understand what this is all about. Who is Austin? Can someone clue me in?
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:18 pm

MyLife:
Not sure who Austin is or if Abe is referring to a person from Austin, TX.
I shared it because Abe IS tweeting on social media.
And then the comment to Abe re "dodging a bullet" from JA...

I am sure there are MANY males out there who may have had relations with JA and are feeling very fortunate they are still walking around. I am sure there are also females who feel glad they did not nudge JA over the line...
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:26 pm

One of the Minute Entries for case against juror 17 ex-husband (Santino Alejandro):

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/062000/m0156617.pdf

#17's ex-husband, Santino Alejandro is still in prison system:

https://corrections.az.gov/public-resources/inmate-datasearch

Just enter his name. He is not eligible for release until 2016 as far as I can tell.

court record search for those of you that would like to search court cases in AZ.

http://apps.supremecourt.az.gov/publicaccess/
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:22 pm

Freckles wrote:Could someone copy the images?

KK ‏@KKfromtheA 7m7 minutes ago

LOOK AT LAST RT.JA SUPPORTER TALKED TO MDLR DAILY. SAME PIC AS #Juror17 FAM PRISON MINISTRY AGAINST DP. #jodiarias

erika berry ‏@erikaberry644 7m7 minutes ago

Saw this of fb #jodiarias

(Both sets of images pertain to juror speaking out against DP in 2013, including belonging to prison ministry against DP. One pic may have MDLR  with juror at the prison ministry....)

CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:43 pm

Legally Speaking: Jodi Arias mistrial raises questions but system not broken

By Monica Lindstrom, KTAR Legal Analyst, Co-host of The Agenda   | March 6, 2015 @ 9:37 am

New information about the holdout juror has many asking whether the non-verdict can be vacated or whether the holdout could be prosecuted or sued.

Arizona Rules of Criminal Procedure Rule 24.1 covers Motions for new trial and addresses juror misconduct.

...The rule then lays out the grounds for a court to grant a new penalty hearing. Here are the relevant parts for this issue:

(3) A juror or jurors have been guilty of misconduct by:

(i) Receiving evidence not properly admitted during the trial or the aggravation or penalty hearing;

(iii) Perjuring himself or herself or willfully failing to respond fully to a direct question posed during the voir dire examination;

(iv) Receiving a bribe or pledging his or her vote in any other way;

...  There are allegations she lied during voir dire regarding the Lifetime movie, her opinions about the death penalty, her ability to impose the death penalty, whether she knew the prosecutor and whether she could fulfill her oath by deliberating with her fellow jurors.

Applying the rule to the above allegations, the holdout juror could be guilty of misconduct.

... It clearly refers to "the defendant" has not received a fair and impartial capital sentencing. In this case people are claiming it was the State that did not receive a fair and impartial capital sentencing. The rule does not address that scenario which means the legislature did not intend to have this rule apply in this situation.

Long analysis short, and for our purposes, according to the plain words of this rule, it only comes into play if the defendant has been sentenced to death. Arias was not sentenced to death, there was a mistrial. There are no allegations that Arias did not receive a fair and impartial capital sentencing. As such, Juan Martinez, the prosecutor, cannot file a motion for a new trial since this rule does not apply.

Read more:  http://ktar.com/305/1813602/Legally-Speaking-Jodi-Arias-mistrial-raises-questions-but-system-not-broken
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top