New England Patriots Aaron Hernandez arrested on murder charge - Trial set to begin January 9, 2015 #3

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: New England Patriots Aaron Hernandez arrested on murder charge - Trial set to begin January 9, 2015 #3

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:31 am

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr · 3m
We're in recess as Rankin tries to figure out what's happening with the video, and whether he has the same video. #AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 4m
Now state claims the frames ARE gone, so it was a true and accurate copy. And we take another recess to figure this out. #AaronHernandez

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr  · 4m  
Garsh is very, very annoyed with how prosecutors gave certain surveillance evidence to #AaronHernandez's defense team.

Brian Fraga  ‏@BfragaHN  · 4m  
Garsh dressing down the prosecution for not sharing info about surveillance video/hard drive prior to trial #AaronHernandez

https://twitter.com/hashtag/aaronhernandez?f=realtime&src=hash
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Re: New England Patriots Aaron Hernandez arrested on murder charge - Trial set to begin January 9, 2015 #3

Post by tesstruhart on Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:40 am

Alessandra, thank you for helping to make sense of all this. I thought the surveillance video from AH home was already admitted??? Did the jury see it? If the judge rules it is inadmissible does she notify the jury of that?
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:50 am

JAILHOUSE RECORDINGS AND VIDEO RECORDINGS MOTIONS HEARING

Aaron Hernandez Trial - Day 33 - Part 1

Published on Mar 25, 2015

Aaron Hernandez Trial - Day 33 - Part 2

Aaron Hernandez Trial - Day 33 - Part 3

Source: Croaker Queen - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyFXpkWhSr9IAqD4LKq02fg

Last edited by Alessandra_Deux on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:09 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Alessandra, thank you for helping to make sense of all this. I thought the surveillance video from AH home was already admitted??? Did the jury see it?  If the judge rules it is inadmissible does she notify the jury of that?

I believe it is the version of the same video the jury has already seen, but there are frames missing that were in the original video. It appears there was a version given to the defense by the prosecution and there was a second version that was edited where those frames are absent, that is the version that the prosecution used as evidence. The defense wants to enter into evidence parts of the video that includes original frames where Hernandez is seen holding an object that illuminates his shirt to substantiate their argument that what Hernandez had in his hand was an iPad not a Glock. These are frames from the video that haven't been seen by the jury. JMO.

ETA: The defense initially believed that the video the prosecution showed to the jury was the same version that they had received from the prosecution.
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:27 pm

Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ  · 4m
Man shot in face to testify. “@dcopewbz: #AaronHernandez hearing over for the day. Hernandez friend Alexander Bradley may testify in case.”

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 19m
Note: Judge Garsh will voir dire Alexander Bradley before deciding if he will testify #AaronHernandez

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by tesstruhart on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:39 pm

Thank You Alessandra, I am beginning to think (even with all the trials I have watched) that my brain is turning to mush
tesstruhart

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:28 pm

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ  · 4m
Man shot in face to testify. “@dcopewbz: #AaronHernandez hearing over for the day. Hernandez friend Alexander Bradley may testify in case.”

Brian Fraga  ‏@BfragaHN  · 19m  
Note: Judge Garsh will voir dire Alexander Bradley before deciding if he will testify #AaronHernandez

Woohoo!!! Alexander Bradley might testify. dancing

Credibility may be a problem with this witness given his criminal history, but, I think he may be able to provide some powerful information depending on what he is allowed to testify to. Unlike the rest of AH's inner circle, Bradley is not going to protect AH. The biggest obstacle to getting full and truthful testimony from Bradley may be that he will attempt to avoid incriminating himself in past wrongdoings. The reason I say this is because I am not sure how much/if any immunity the prosecution can offer Bradley given his involvement in the upcoming AH double-murder trial. Do any of you know what kind/if any immunity has been given to Bradley?

Side note: Alexander Bradley's shot in the face story. For his civil suit, Bradley claimed that AH shot him in the face and left him to die after an argument over a bar tab. A bar tab, really??? IMO, this is a story that Bradley manufactured at the time to offer a reason that would not incriminate himself in the Boston double-murder. I think that AH attempted to kill him to avoid Bradley talking about the Boston murders. AH must have been unpleasantly surprised to learn that Bradley survived the single gunshot wound. Perhaps, AH shot Odin Lloyd six times to avoid a repeat situation. Or maybe the six shots were just to show-off his ruthlessness to CO and EW. Who knows? This is all just speculation on my part.
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:50 pm

Wed Mar. 25, 2015

Aaron Hernandez, an Enigma on Trial

During my years covering the Patriots, I never quite knew what to make of the sometimes genial, sometimes volatile young star. A visit to his trial brought those old feelings back

By Greg A. Bedard

Read more:

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/03/25/aaron-hernandez-odin-lloyd-trial/

(Interesting article ...)
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:03 pm

Judge will allow some jailhouse recordings to enter Aaron Hernandez trial

AP Photo/Dominick Reuter, Pool
Former New England Patriots football player Aaron Hernandez takes notes as surveillance footage is seen during a motion regarding jail phone recordings during his murder trial at the Bristol County Superior Court in Fall River, Mass., on Wednesday, March 25, 2015. Hernandez is accused in the June 2013 killing of Odin Lloyd. (AP Photo/Dominick Reuter, Pool)

Brian Fraga
Herald News Staff Reporter

Posted Mar. 25, 2015 at 1:31 PM
Updated at 5:25 PM

FALL RIVER — Superior Court Judge E. Susan Garsh said she will allow some jailhouse telephone conversations to be admitted in the murder trial of former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez.

Garsh ruled that some of the conversations are relevant to the prosecution’s allegation that Hernandez, 25, orchestrated the June 17, 2013, homicide of Odin Lloyd in the North Attleborough Industrial Park. The prosecution also accuses Hernandez of trying to cover up the homicide with his alleged accomplices.

Garsh said she will release a written ruling detailing which jailhouse conversations will be shown to the jury. On Wednesday, the judge heard arguments from both sides concerning the relevancy of the conversations, which were recorded over several months in 2013, according to court documents.

Prosecutor Patrick Bomberg said the conversations prove Hernandez’s involvement in covering up the killing. He noted a conversation the ex-NFL star tight end had with his cousin, Tanya Singleton, in which he talked about setting up trust funds for her children, as well as discussions Hernandez had with his fiancee about wiring money to Singleton’s jail canteen account when she was arrested for refusing to testify before a grand jury.

Read more:

http://www.heraldnews.com/article/20150325/NEWS/150327659
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:19 pm

tesstruhart wrote:Thank You Alessandra, I am beginning to think (even with all the trials I have watched) that my brain is turning to mush

You are fine!

Sometimes we just need some more coffee. Very Happy
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:36 pm

A totally random thought:

I was just thinking about the Shayanna and Shaneah Jenkins. I wonder how their mother is handling this situation? I can't imagine being in such a tough spot.
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:21 pm

Are these strange coincidences?

Hernandez Investigators Had Planned To Talk To Man Killed In Farmington Crash

July 02, 2013 | By JENNY WILSON, DON STACOM and DAVID OWENS, jenwilson@courant.com, The Hartford Courant

Investigators in the Aaron Hernandez murder case were prepared to interview a Bristol man who was killed early Sunday when he crashed a car registered to his father-in-law, the former New England Patriot tight end's uncle.

Multiple law enforcement sources said Massachusetts investigators were interested in speaking with Thaddeus Singleton III, 33, because he was associated with Hernandez. Singleton, who records show has served time in state prisons on various drug-related convictions dating to the mid-1990s, was killed when the car he was driving shot 100 feet through the air and hit the Farmington Country Club 6 feet off the ground.

~Snipped~

Police said that in the course of their investigation into the crash they learned that Singleton was married to Tanya Valderrama of 114 Lake Ave. in Bristol. Tanya Valderrama is Hernandez's cousin.

Read more:

http://articles.courant.com/2013-07-02/news/hc-aaron-hernandez-thaddeas-singleton-20130702_1_aaron-hernandez-bristol-lt-shayanna-jenkins

"TL" Singelton died in a car crash on June 30, 2013, just a few days after LLoyd's murder. According to some witnesses, "TL" called Ernest Wallace by the nickname "Crash". I wonder why.

Aaron Hernandez's uncle dies in moped crash

Staff report, USA TODAY Sports 8:09 a.m. EDT August 4, 2013

A second freak accident has claimed another member of Aaron Hernandez's family.

In the early-morning hours Saturday, Hernandez's uncle, Robert J. Valentine, 49, died in a moped crash in Bristol, according to Bristol police.

Valentine is a brother of Hernandez's mother, Terri.

Read more:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2013/08/04/aaron-hernandez-uncle-dies-in-moped-accident-bristol-robert-valentine/2616205/
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:20 am

Mylife101 wrote:
Alessandra_Deux wrote:Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ  · 4m

Brian Fraga  ‏@BfragaHN  · 19m  

Woohoo!!! Alexander Bradley might testify. dancing

Credibility may be a problem with this witness given his criminal history, but, I think he may be able to provide some powerful information depending on what he is allowed to testify to.  Unlike the rest of AH's inner circle, Bradley is not going to protect AH.  The biggest obstacle to getting full and truthful testimony from Bradley may be that he will attempt to avoid incriminating himself in past wrongdoings.  The reason I say this is because I am not sure how much/if any immunity the prosecution can offer Bradley given his involvement in the upcoming AH double-murder trial.  Do any of you know what kind/if any immunity has been given to Bradley?

Side note: Alexander Bradley's shot in the face story.  For his civil suit, Bradley claimed that AH shot him in the face and left him to die after an argument over a bar tab.  A bar tab, really???  IMO, this is a story that Bradley manufactured at the time to offer a reason that would not incriminate himself in the Boston double-murder.  I think that AH attempted to kill him to avoid Bradley talking about the Boston murders.  AH must have been unpleasantly surprised to learn that Bradley survived the single gunshot wound.  Perhaps, AH shot Odin Lloyd six times to avoid a repeat situation.  Or maybe the six shots were just to show-off his ruthlessness to CO and EW.  Who knows?  This is all just speculation on my part.

Alexander Bradley is behind bars:

Alexander Bradley held on $1M bond

"HARTFORD, Conn. -- An associate of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez was ordered held on $1 million bond Tuesday following his arrest on charges that he opened fire outside a Connecticut nightclub after an assailant shot him in the leg."

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/10403338/alexander-bradley-aaron-hernandez-associate-held-1-million-bond-connecticut

-------

I agree with you, Bradley has a major credibility problem. And, it isn't just because of his criminal record. When Bradley was shot in the face, he told the police that he didn't know the man who shot him, that he had never seen him before, but after Hernandez was arrested, he filed a civil lawsuit against him claiming that it was Hernandez who had shot him. Aaron Hernandez was never charged for the alleged shooting of Alexander Bradley.

What is interesting is that Bradley was the person who was with Aaron Hernandez on the night of the drive by double murder in Boston. The prosecution cannot bring up the murder charges related to the double homicide during the Odin Lloyd murder trial because the judge granted a defense's motion to keep that information out of this trial.

Bradley is a convicted drug dealer and, according to the media, he was the one who provided drugs, mainly marijuana, to Hernandez while he was in Florida. The prosecutor wants to use Bradley to rebut the defense's contention that Odin Lloyd was Hernandez's friend, they were "smoking buddies" and Hernandez couldn't have killed him.

I don't know what kind of agreement the prosecution will make, or has made with Bradley. I guess we just have to wait and see what happens.
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:48 am

"Garsh has ruled Bradley can't testify about the Florida shooting, but she said he will be able to take the stand after she questions him outside the jury's hearing. The lawyers and judge indicated he could be called next week. Because of a juror issue, Garsh said there might be no testimony Monday and Tuesday."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-prosecutors-to-rest-case-against-aaron-hernandez-soon/
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:01 am

McGovern: Opening Pandora’s box in Hernandez trial

YOU NEVER KNOW’: A lawyer for Alexander Bradley, above, a former pal of Aaron Hernandez’s who claims the ex-Patriot shot him two years ago, says prosecutors have to tread carefully with his testimony.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

By: Bob McGovern

Alexander Bradley is due to take the witness stand next week to testify against his old pal Aaron Hernandez — with a hole in his face that he says the ex-Patriot put there with a bullet two years ago.

Bradley is not allowed to tell jurors about that.

But while he is expected
to testify that he has seen Hernandez with a gun, Bradley’s lawyer says there’s no telling what he might say.

“It’s a real Pandora’s box they’re opening here,” said David Jaroslawicz, Bradley’s civil attorney, who is suing Hernandez in Florida over Bradley’s gunshot wound. “There’s very little to gain here. They don’t know what he could say.”

Bringing in Bradley’s testimony could be a “stupid decision,” Jaroslawicz said.

Superior Court Judge E. Susan Garsh will hold a hearing out of the jury’s earshot to stress that Hernandez’s former right-hand man must not testify about his pending civil case, in which he claims the former tight end shot him in the face on Feb. 13, 2013, after an argument at a Florida strip club. No criminal charges were ever brought.

Read more:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2015/03/mcgovern_opening_pandora_s_box_in_hernandez_trial
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:10 am

A Closer Look at the Next Aaron Hernandez Murder Trial

When a verdict is finally met in the trial of Aaron Hernandez for the murder of Odin Lloyd, it won’t be long before the former Patriots star will have to do it all over again.

Former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez (middle) is facing murder charges in the 2012 double homocide of Daniel Jorge Correia de Abreu (left) and Safiro Teixeira Furtado (right).

By Jordan Lebeau

Boston.com Staff | 03.25.15 | 3:13 PM

The trial of former New England Patriots star tight end Aaron Hernandez for the murder of Odin Lloyd is eight weeks in, with prosecution closing in on resting its case. Jurors and viewers have heard testimony from ballistics experts, witnesses, and family members. Jurors have toured the scene of the crime and viewed detailed photos and video.

But once this trial runs its course and a verdict is reached, regardless of outcome, Aaron Hernandez’s legal team will have to go back to the drawing board for yet another homicide trial for the embattled football star.

Read more:

http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/2015/03/25/closer-look-the-next-aaron-hernandez-murder-trial/LJr7yW9Y06Gys7Y7ejNjZP/story.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:13 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Are these strange coincidences?

Hernandez Investigators Had Planned To Talk To Man Killed In Farmington Crash

Aaron Hernandez's uncle dies in moped crash

{snipped for space}

Holy Cow!  What are the odds?  Good find, AD!
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:23 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:"Garsh has ruled Bradley can't testify about the Florida shooting, but she said he will be able to take the stand after she questions him outside the jury's hearing. The lawyers and judge indicated he could be called next week. Because of a juror issue, Garsh said there might be no testimony Monday and Tuesday."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/judge-prosecutors-to-rest-case-against-aaron-hernandez-soon/

Darn! Seems like his testimony would have directly refuted the defense's stance. I guess it's too prejudicial.

CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:26 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:McGovern: Opening Pandora’s box in Hernandez trial

YOU NEVER KNOW’: A lawyer for Alexander Bradley, above, a former pal of Aaron Hernandez’s who claims the ex-Patriot shot him two years ago, says prosecutors have to tread carefully with his testimony.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

By: Bob McGovern

Alexander Bradley is due to take the witness stand next week to testify against his old pal Aaron Hernandez — with a hole in his face that he says the ex-Patriot put there with a bullet two years ago.

Bradley is not allowed to tell jurors about that.

But while he is expected
to testify that he has seen Hernandez with a gun, Bradley’s lawyer says there’s no telling what he might say.

“It’s a real Pandora’s box they’re opening here,” said David Jaroslawicz, Bradley’s civil attorney, who is suing Hernandez in Florida over Bradley’s gunshot wound. “There’s very little to gain here. They don’t know what he could say.”

Bringing in Bradley’s testimony could be a “stupid decision,” Jaroslawicz said.

Superior Court Judge E. Susan Garsh will hold a hearing out of the jury’s earshot to stress that Hernandez’s former right-hand man must not testify about his pending civil case, in which he claims the former tight end shot him in the face on Feb. 13, 2013, after an argument at a Florida strip club. No criminal charges were ever brought.

Read more:

http://www.bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2015/03/mcgovern_opening_pandora_s_box_in_hernandez_trial

This sounds really risky.  If he slips and says the wrong thing, that could be grounds for a mistrial, couldn't it?

This jury is going to be furious when they later hear all these stories that weren't allowed in court.  Let's hope they make the right decision with what they have seen.
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:47 am

Aaron Hernandez Trial Live Stream

Aaron Hernandez Trial
Event starts Thu Jan, 29 2015 7:30 AM CST

http://www.wildabouttrial.com/aaron-hernandez-trial-live-stream/

http://www.myfoxboston.com/category/267951/aaron-hernandez-livestream

http://courtchatter.tv/hernandeztrial.htm

Watch Live: Aaron Hernandez Murder Trial

http://www.courant.com/breaking-news/hc-aaron-hernandez-video-stream-htmlstory.html

http://boston.cbslocal.com/show/live-video/

Live video: Aaron Hernandez in court

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2015/01/29/live-video-aaron-hernandez-court/8lnbdsG3EjiLjUUIiay5IJ/story.html?hootPostID=058fec20049f003eb200789ce8fc471c

LIVE EVENT: Aaron Hernandez Trial Continues

http://www.cnn.com/specials/live-video-2

NBC News

Watch Live: Aaron Hernandez Murder Trial

http://www.nbcnews.com/watch/live-video/watch-live-aaron-hernandez-murder-trial-322519619939
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:50 am

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr · 2m
Here in Fall River for another day of testimony in the murder trial of former @Patriots tight end #AaronHernandez

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:01 am

Aaron Hernandez's cousin, Jennifer Mercado, will be back on the stand today.
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:02 am

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 2m
Full days of testimony today and tomorrow #AaronHernandez

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:04 am

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 55s
Judge Garsh enters the courtroom. #AaronHernandez just walked in. Jury should be in shortly

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:06 am

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr · 1m
Another juror note - it's about scheduling - she's going to explain the deal to the jury. #AaronHernandez

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:09 am

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 45s
INSIDE THE COURTROOM: Odin Lloyd's family/friends are here. No one for #AaronHernandez. Just Mercado's lawyer & media in his row.

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:11 am

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 56s
NOW ON THE STAND: Welcome back Jennifer Mercado, #AaronHernandez cousin who had trouble with her memory frequently Tuesday.

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:13 am

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 2m
Mercado begins by watching another video of the alleged co-conspirators. #AaronHernandez

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:15 am

Kevin Vaughan ‏@writerkev  · 2m  
Jurors seeing video of alleged accomplices arriving at home of #AaronHernandez. @FOXSports1

Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ  · 3m  
Prosecutor picking up where he left off w/#AaronHernandez cousin Jennifer Mercado watching His co-defendants on surveillance. #wbz

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:17 am

Kevin Vaughan ‏@writerkev · 58s
Alleged accomplices at home of #AaronHernandez. @FOXSports1

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:19 am

Jenny Wilson ‏@jennydwilson · 2m
Judge allows phone calls about trust fund into evidence, denies calls that prosecutors say show #AaronHernandez was paying for Tanya lawyer

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:20 am

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 1m
Meanwhile, Mercado on stand saying she recognizes Wallace, Ortiz on video footage #AaronHernandez

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:22 am

Christina Hager ‏@HagerWBZ · 40s
Prosecution trying to show #AaronHernandez's co-defendants not "jittery" or "crazy" as this witness has described when they're high on PCP.

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:23 am

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 51s
Afternoon of 6/17/13: Wallace naps on couch as #AaronHernandez walks in holding his infant daughter

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:27 am

Brian Fraga  ‏@BfragaHN  · 1m  
Wallace napping on couch as #AaronHernandez walks in with his daughter, less than 12 hours after murder

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:28 am

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 1m
Jailhouse conversations made by Ernest Wallace NOT admissible. “Tell him no matter what man, don’t think I’m la la la’ing,’’#AaronHernandez

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:40 am

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr · 2m
Interestingly, a jailhouse conversation between Mercado and #AaronHernandez has been allowed by Judge E. Susan Garsh today.

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:41 am

Brian Fraga ‏@BfragaHN · 1m
1/3 McCauley asking Mercado if she learned about 'significance' of white towel in this case #AaronHernandez

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:45 am

Brian Fraga  ‏@BfragaHN  · 1m
Rankin on cross, Mercado says she was asked lots and lots of questions, was never asked about a towel, #AaronHernandez

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:47 am

Bob McGovern ‏@BobMcGovernJr · 1m
Here is the jailhouse conversation between #AaronHernandez and Mercado. Judge Garsh will allow the jury to hear it.

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:54 am

Aaron Hernandez, an Enigma on Trial

During my years covering the Patriots, I never quite knew what to make of the sometimes genial, sometimes volatile young star. A visit to his trial brought those old feelings back

http://mmqb.si.com/2015/03/25/aaron-hernandez-odin-lloyd-trial/?xid=aol_home&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl24%7Csec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D633522

ETA: Note to myself...always read the thread before posting!! I see now that AD already posted this article last night. Laughing
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:58 am

Adam Liberatore ‏@bostonTVguy · 7m
#AaronHernandez cousin is off the witness stand. Now up, FBI agent Jodi Webb, a geologist forensic examiner. #FOX25

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:01 am

^^^@Weeziethm:

We can always read it twice, it is a very interesting article. Very Happy
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:06 am

Brian Fraga  ‏@BfragaHN  · 9m  
McCauley showing sample on courtroom monitor that Webb analyzed #AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam  · 11m  
The witness examined soil from a tire...and compared that to a sample taken from the scene. #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga  ‏@BfragaHN  · 11m 
Webb received 2 items to analyze: debris from passenger side wheel well of Altima & soil sample crimes scene #AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga  ‏@BfragaHN  · 12m  
Webb analyzes geological materials: soil, rocks, concrete, bricks, etc #AaronHernandez

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:09 am

Despite some consistencies, the soil near crime scene not the same as that in the Altima wheel well #AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 3m
Witness says soil near the crime scene was NOT the same as is in the Altima wheel well. Dirt not the same. #AaronHernandez

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 5m
There were differences in color, texture, and composition btw the soil samples. #AaronHernandez -RK ...interesting

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:11 am

Brian Fraga  ‏@BfragaHN  · 33s  
No further questions from McCauley. Sultan on cross, begins asking Webb about her college degrees & training #AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam · 2m
So despite some consistencies in color...the soil was NOT a match from the wheels of the car...& the crime scene. #AaronHernandez

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:14 am

Sultan: important to avoid bias, pressure from law enforcement #AaronHernandez #confirmationbias

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Weeziethm on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:15 am

Why did the state call this witness - she testified that the soils were NOT a match??? Huh?
Weeziethm

Mood : Party

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:18 am

Brian Fraga  ‏@BfragaHN  · 57s
Sultan: You concluded based on your exam the two soil samples were very different, right?
Webb: Correct
#AaronHernandez

Trial Queen Sharee ‏@TrialQnSharee  · 1m  
Def: So your results are your results. Whether it hurts the pros or helps the pros, right? Webb: Yes #AaronHernandez

Adam Bagni ‏@NBC10_Adam  · 1m  
The prosecution MAY be wanting to show that they aren't hiding anything. #AaronHernandez @jfk826

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:19 am

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial · 1m
McCauley is back on re-direct. #AaronHernandez -RK

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top