James Holmes: Colorado Theater Murder Trial

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: James Holmes: Colorado Theater Murder Trial

Post by Freckles on Sun May 10, 2015 10:20 am

Last reposting from RC: P 3:

http://www.realitychatter.com/t4076p100-james-holmes-shoots-71-kills-12-during-midinight-showing-of-dark-night-rises-at-colorado-movie-theater?highlight=James+++Holmes

"....Re: James Holmes Shoots 71, Kills 12, During Midinight Showing of 'Dark Night Rises' At Colorado Movie Theater

Post by Calypso on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:27 pm

Enlarge this image

Posted on FB by:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3387521258852&set=o.225921714187943&type=3&theater

The other guy obviously isn't James Holmes.. So, who is he?
Just guessing, but if he was from United States someone would recognize him. Is he from another country?
How long before he commits suicide or is mysteriously killed?
Are they going to pump him full of drugs and drag him into court again?

James Holmes father Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the massive banking crime called the LIBOR Scandal where UK banks fixed theLondon Interbank Borrowing Rate with the complicity of the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve (which knew about this crime for 4 years and didn’t report it) and many other major Western banks.

Not known to the majority of those affected by this LIBOR rate scandal (which is everyone in the world) is that its historically low setting of interests rates since the beginning of the Global Financial Crisis of 2007-2012 has done more to destroy the life savings, stock investments and retirements of Americas middle class than any other single event in their entire history.
Even worse, according to this report, Holmes recently completed his work on what is called one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed that not only uncovered the true intent of this massive fraud, but is, also, able to trace the Trillions of Dollars “lost” to the exact bank accounts of the elite classes who have stolen it.

This Colorado massacre occurred within minutes of London’s Guardian News Service releasing report this past Saturday (21 July) titled “Wealth Doesn't trickle Down – It Just Floods Offshore, Research Reveals” as Robert Holmes algorithms were said used to discover this massive fraud scheme.

Equally curious to note about this massacre is that the American intelligence website TheIntelHub.Com in their 23 July article titled “Hallmarks of a False Flag: Colorado University Held Identical Drill on Same Day as Aurora Theater Mass Shooting, Mind Control, and Multiple Suspects” states that just mere hours before this shocking crime was committed the Rocky Vista University College of Osteopathic Medicine was holding an identical drill that simulated a shooter in a movie theater.

“False flag” events such as the Colorado massacre are actively planned for by the US Army as noted in their training manual titled “Foreign Internal Defense Tactics Techniques and Procedures for Special Forces”.

Ben Swann from their WXIX-FOX19 station out of Cincinnati, Ohio, who asks:

“Why did Holmes go to the expense and trouble of rigging his apartment with an array of deadly explosives and then immediately tell police about the bombs when he was arrested? If Holmes wanted to kill as many people as possible, why warn the cops ahead of time?

Given the fact that Holmes was a graduate student in neuroscience, where did he obtain the skills to create a maze of bombs so complex that it took the FBI two days to disarm them? According to experts, the intricacy of the bombs was reminiscent of war zones – how could Holmes have set all this up without help from an explosives expert?

Despite police claiming “every single indicator” tells them the shooting was a lone wolf attack, numerous witnesses have described accomplices. Initial police reports that suggested the involvement of two or more shooters were quickly buried and the lone wolf narrative aggressively pushed.

As Swann points out, eyewitnesses interviewed after the shooting such as Corbin Dates state that Holmes received a phone call from someone while he was inside the theater and responded by moving to the emergency exit, suggesting the call was an accomplice coordinating the attack.

Dates also said he saw Holmes by the exit door “signaling somebody or looking for somebody to come his way.
Another eyewitness added, “From what we saw he wasn’t alone – he had someone with him. Because the second can of tear gas didn’t come from his side.”

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/war/terrorism_war/news.php?q=1343231885

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/government/war/terrorism_war/news.php?q=1343231885

Calypso
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sun May 10, 2015 10:29 am

P. 3
http://www.realitychatter.com/t4076p100-james-holmes-shoots-71-kills-12-during-midinight-showing-of-dark-night-rises-at-colorado-movie-theater?highlight=James+++Holmes

by junie4justice on Sat Jul 28, 2012 2:44 am
"....I saw on TV that Mrs. Holmes had her lawyer speak to explain that statement "you've got the right person". Here is a link about that:
http://www.examiner.com/article/killers-mothers-says-you-have-the-right-person-outrages-victims-families

where she says: "I was awakened by a call from a reporter by ABC on July 20 about 5:45 in the morning. I did not know anything about a shooting in Aurora at that time. He asked if I was Arlene Holmes and if my son was James Holmes who lives in Aurora, Colorado. I answered yes, you have the right person. I was referring to myself. I asked him to tell me why he was calling and he told me about a shooting in Aurora. He asked for a comment. I told him I could not comment because I did not know if the person he was talking about was my son, and I would need to find out."...."

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sun May 10, 2015 5:56 pm

From posted link:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3387521258852&set=o.225921714187943&type=3&theater

Comment section:

"....Joanne Ana mond I have heard the story that he was a patsy and that there was actually are more than one gunman as many witnesses have claimed, I have also heard that his psychiatrist was an airforce psychiatrist, I have heard that James Holmes himself was learning about mind control and was obviously studying neuroscience. I have also heard that the reason he appeared so drugged up in court was because he was indeed drugged. I have also heard that there is a reason he just calmly waited outside at his car and waited to be picked up as if it were all part of the plan but I have to say people, stop claiming these are two different people. Look at the wonky left eye... the same in both photos, the ears... etc etc... he simply looks different in the second photo because that can happen when you have been either mind controlled or become psychotic or been drugged. Also, when you smile your nose widens. I will entertain listening to anyone when they like to talk about their conspiracy theories but I won't listen to this.... it's the same person!
August 7, 2012 at 2:35am ..."
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sun May 10, 2015 6:01 pm

A list of links to other stories and pictures dating back to the time of the shooting and before. Interesting comments re his hair NOT being dyed prior to being jailed. Dunno. I only share with you and ask you to look at some of the links in the fb posting below.
Links take you to major media stories that someone put together to try to preserve this info as it was coming in.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/10151303102823345/
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sun May 10, 2015 6:06 pm

Holmes was clearly provided with exotic gear (and bomb-making skills)
Continuing from CBS:

"He said pictures from inside the apartment are fairly disturbing and the devices look to be sophisticated, adding the booby-traps were 'something I've never seen.' One rifle, two handguns, a knife, a bullet proof vest, a ballistic helmet, a gas device, a gas mask, military SWAT clothing and unidentified explosives were also found in Holmes' car, a law enforcement source told CBS News. Oates said Holmes wore a gas mask, a ballistic helmet and vest as well as leg, groin and throat protectors during the shooting."

Added on July 22nd: "He allegedly wore a helmet, a throat guard, a ballistic vest, ballistic leggings and gloves and was dressed in black." (http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/explo...)

In other words, this guy was equipped with exotic gear by someone with connections to military equipment. SWAT clothing, explosives, complex booby-traps... c'mon, this isn't a "lone gunman." This is somebody who was selected for a mission, given equipment to carry it out, then somehow brainwashed into getting it done.

"Aurora Police Chief Dan Oates said Holmes' apartment is booby-trapped with a 'sophisticated' maze of flammable devices. It could take hours or days for authorities to disarm it," reports Yahoo News (http://sg.sports.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/sus...).

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html#ixzz3ZmAleLTw

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sun May 10, 2015 6:09 pm

"....FBI has a track record of staging similar assaults, then stopping them at the last minute
This is not your run-of-the-mill crime of passion. It was a carefully planned, heavily funded and technically advanced attack. Who might be behind all this? The FBI, of course, which has a long history of setting up and staging similar attacks, then stopping them right before they happen. See four documented stories on these facts:

http://www.naturalnews.com/035849_domestic_t...
http://www.naturalnews.com/034325_FBI_entrap...
http://www.naturalnews.com/033751_FBI_terror...
http://www.naturalnews.com/035757_FBI_terror...

As you soak all this in, remember that the FBI had admitted to setting up terror plots, providing the weapons and gear, staging the location of the bombings and even driving the vehicles to pull it off! This is not a conspiracy theory, it's been admitted by the FBI right out in the open. Even the New York Times openly reports all this in stories like this one:

NYT: Terrorist Plots, Hatched by the F.B.I. (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/opinion/su...)

THE United States has been narrowly saved from lethal terrorist plots in recent years -- or so it has seemed. A would-be suicide bomber was intercepted on his way to the Capitol; a scheme to bomb synagogues and shoot Stinger missiles at military aircraft was developed by men in Newburgh, N.Y.; and a fanciful idea to fly explosive-laden model planes into the Pentagon and the Capitol was hatched in Massachusetts. But all these dramas were facilitated by the F.B.I., whose undercover agents and informers posed as terrorists offering a dummy missile, fake C-4 explosives, a disarmed suicide vest and rudimentary training. ...the F.B.I. provided a van loaded with six 55-gallon drums of "inert material," harmless blasting caps, a detonator cord and a gallon of diesel fuel to make the van smell flammable. An undercover F.B.I. agent even did the driving...

Comment added for clarification: I'm on the record saying, in the video posted below, that the FBI is "80% good guys" and "20% bad guys," which is typical for almost any law enforcement organization. Most FBI men and women are working in the interests of upholding the law. It's only a relatively small number who engage in the kind of terrorism training mentioned by the New York Times, above.

Mystery man Holmes has no background
On top of all this, Holmes apparently has no background. "He's not on anybody's radar screen -- nothing," said a peace officer in a NYT article. "This guy is somewhat of an enigma. Nobody knows anything about him." (http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/21/us/colorad...) ...."

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html#ixzz3ZmBDHqZs
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sun May 10, 2015 6:11 pm

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Mon May 11, 2015 12:48 am

Mylife101 wrote:

@CP,

Oh, I think JH had a reason.  JH stated in the interrogation that it was to draw large numbers of LE to his apartment just before he started his theatre massacre.  The apartment explosion was to reduce the number of available LE responders in order to give JH more time to shoot people at the theatre.  That makes sense and I believe JH on that point.  I just was just struggling to figure out why JH admitted to the booby-trapped apartment if his intent was to kill as many people as possible.  I clipped a paragraph from my own post a little farther back on this page:

Mylife wrote:"So, why go to sooo much trouble to rig such an elaborate explosive booby-trap just to turn around and tell LE about it?  Why not let that part of his grand plan play out so that he could later marvel at his sick genius once the deaths and destruction were complete?  I can think of several reasons why JH might have fessed up right away and I'm sure the rest of you can think of several more.  Perhaps, it is as simple as the pain meds he took impaired his judgment of what to admit or not admit.  I think this is probably the most likely reason.  However, if we were to give JH any little, tiny benefit of the doubt here it may be that JH had just learned the hard way that the real act of shooting at and killing terrified humans was bloody, gruesome, depraved and a far cry from the videogame or movie-like thrill ride that he had anticipated.  Is it possible that he was just standing there with his hands on top of his car, feeling sick to his stomach, while having an "OMG, WTF did I just do" moment?  Maybe, at that moment JH decided that "enough is enough" and just came clean with Officer Blue. Of course, it was probably just the Vicodin talking."

So, to clarify, I believe JH absolutely rigged the apt with a defined purpose.  Just not sure what his motivation was for deciding after the shooting to just come clean about the apartment.  "Telling on himself" to "save lives" is a freakishly contradictory action coming from a man that just shot and killed people only moments before, IMO.  I probably was just the Vicodin speaking for him at that point.  

Like you, I am fascinated by human behavior.  Out of all the things that have been revealed so far about JH's actions in this crime the one action of JH telling on himself is the one that perplexes me the most because it runs so counter to his intention to kill people.  I don't need to know why. I just want to know why.

I understand your point, and it baffles me too.  It does seem contradictory.

I personally don't think he ever had a WTF moment about what he had done, as he's had no emotional response whatsoever during the testimony of each of the victims.  But of course I have no idea what meds he is likely on now, which might affect his reactions. WTF moments, I would think, would typically come after someone snaps, which we know isn't the case here, with all the planning he went through.

I did some research on Vicodin.  An article posted above (by abc15) said he had taken 100 mg of Vicodin 2.5 hours before the shooting.

According to http://www.vicodin.com/hcp/vicodin-dosing-administration?cid=ppc_ppd_vcdn_ggl_ppc_3364, for the 10 mg tablets, the dosing instructions are 1 every 4-6 hours, not to exceed 6 in one day.  To have taken 100 mg, he must have taken 10!

It also says:  "Hydrocodone, like all narcotics, may impair mental and/or physical abilities required for the performance of potentially hazardous tasks, such as driving a car or operating machinery."

So, he apparently was heavily drugged during/after the shooting.  So it very well may have been the Vicodin talking when he revealed his apartment rigging.  It would also explain why he was just standing at the car and not resisting arrest.  As One Wonders stated previously, he was too doped up to function right.  JMO
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon May 11, 2015 1:12 am

@Freckles,

These are interesting articles and theories that you have posted.  I can certainly see how the gag order and the secrecy around this case have probably been responsible for the creation of some of them and has lent this case to the idea of a possible conspiracy.  As humans, we tend to want answers.  When answers aren't forthcoming in a timely manner we tend to think the worst or start coming up with theories of our own.

I really don't see a conspiracy of any kind in this particular case.  I honestly believe that LE is being straight-up on this one. Let me try to address a few of the points your posts or articles have raised.  These are only my opinions and I will have to wait until more of this case becomes public to see if I still feel the same way.

1. The suggestion that JH did not act alone:  I believe that he did act alone and there has been nothing presented that would suggest otherwise, IMO.  The witness that said he saw JH go to the door and use his phone to call someone may have been disoriented/traumatized and actually saw LE in a gas mask at the back door using a radio or he may have just been mistaken or looking for media attention.  I am not inclined to believe this witness's account is accurate because, IIRC, all other witnesses only saw one shooter and did not witness JH making a call.  Additionally, JH's head gear had been fitted with a Bluetooth that he used to listen to loud techno music while shooting people in the theatre so I don't think it likely that he would have used his phone at that time.

2. JH was passively standing by his car waiting to be arrested as if it were part of a bigger plan:  This could be a result of physical exhaustion or over-heating from the Vicodin that he took combined with the sweltering hot body-armor he was wearing.  Or, maybe he was freaked out about what he had just done and having an "OMG..WTF did I just do" moment.  I don't think the fact that he was found in the parking lot not making a frantic attempt to escape capture indicates that he was a patsy.  Remember, it would take buy-in from JH, himself, to agree to murder people in a theatre in order for him to be a part of a bigger conspiracy.  I just can't see a promising doctorate student agree to something like this that would rob him of his entire future and make him a mass murderer.  I do believe that JH acted of his own volition in this crime.

3. The explosives were too complicated to have been obtained and put together by an amateur: Yes, and no.  While JH may not have been properly trained in explosives he was a very talented science student.  His undergraduate science degree would most definitely have included significant chemistry, physics, etc.  His degree was also highly focused on research which means that JH was skilled in locating information from which put together and complete projects of various sorts.  JH was an amateur and his plan could have gone terribly wrong and resulted in JH harming or killing himself.  He even admitted (in the transcript of the interrogation with the explosive specialist) that several of the things he tried to create/rig did not work correctly. For example, the shells he filled with gasoline did not hold up structurally and JH was frustrated that the freezer packs he was able to locate at stores did not contain a chemical that he thought would be useful.  IMO, he used such a large variety of different chemicals and a variety of ways of rigging them for explosion and that makes the job look even more amateur.  IMO, if JH had partners in this crime his apartment could have been rigged to blow up much more efficiently without utilizing all the crazy contraptions, trip wires, remote control car, etc.  I think the crude contraptions are all the more indicative of being created by an amateur rather than a person trained in explosives.  The this will trip that, and the remote will trip that, and then the one thingy will set off the other thingy, etc nature of JH's contraption kind of reminds me of a game called "Mousetrap" that I played as a kid. Do you remember that game?

4. How could JH have obtained the types of chemicals, weapons, ammunition, and body-armor that he used as a civilian?: All of the items JH used in the theatre attack can legally be owned an purchased by civilians. The investigation revealed a very long paper-trail of JH's purchases.  The purchases were made over the course of 3 or 4 months, IIRC, so, JH was clearly formulating this plan well in advance.  He was careful to limit the amount of any one item purchased from any one distributor in order not to cause alarm.  The chemicals he used can also be purchased on the open market.  JH is extremely lucky that he didn't blow himself up.  Even the body-armor can be custom ordered to size and purchased on the internet. IIRC, the paper-trail indicated that JH's custom body-armor arrived in the mail only a week or two before the shootings.  So, yes, these items were quite easy for JH to obtain and there has been no evidence presented so far that would even suggest that JH had the help of any other conspirator in obtaining them.  The paper-trail indicates that JH acted alone.

5.  Why did it take LE so long to remove all of the explosive from JH's apartment and render it safe?:  I think this was because it was such an amateur job that was comprised of such an unusual variety of chemicals and contraptions that they had to be extremely careful.  As it turns out, JH did tell the truth when interrogated about the contents of the apartment but it would have been very dangerous to proceed too quickly on JH's word alone.  After seeing the pictures of his rigged apartment it really does not surprise me that it took several days to complete that task.  Again, Mousetrap, anyone? I don't see anything fishy on the part of LE in regard to the amount of time and the process of clearing JH's apartment.

So, again, these are only my opinions on this date in time.  I will have to wait and see the case unfold.  I will definitely be looking for the possibility of any of the oddities the articles you posted suggest.  But for now, I am convinced that JH acted alone and in pursuit of an agenda that was his and his alone.  Time will tell...

Anyway, enough rambling and speculating on my part for one night.  I have to get to bed.  I'll see you on the board tomorrow.
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon May 11, 2015 1:20 am

CuriousPortlander wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:

@CP,

Oh, I think JH had a reason.  JH stated in the interrogation that it was to draw large numbers of LE to his apartment just before he started his theatre massacre.  The apartment explosion was to reduce the number of available LE responders in order to give JH more time to shoot people at the theatre.  That makes sense and I believe JH on that point.  I just was just struggling to figure out why JH admitted to the booby-trapped apartment if his intent was to kill as many people as possible.  I clipped a paragraph from my own post a little farther back on this page:

Mylife wrote:"So, why go to sooo much trouble to rig such an elaborate explosive booby-trap just to turn around and tell LE about it?  Why not let that part of his grand plan play out so that he could later marvel at his sick genius once the deaths and destruction were complete?  I can think of several reasons why JH might have fessed up right away and I'm sure the rest of you can think of several more.  Perhaps, it is as simple as the pain meds he took impaired his judgment of what to admit or not admit.  I think this is probably the most likely reason.  However, if we were to give JH any little, tiny benefit of the doubt here it may be that JH had just learned the hard way that the real act of shooting at and killing terrified humans was bloody, gruesome, depraved and a far cry from the videogame or movie-like thrill ride that he had anticipated.  Is it possible that he was just standing there with his hands on top of his car, feeling sick to his stomach, while having an "OMG, WTF did I just do" moment?  Maybe, at that moment JH decided that "enough is enough" and just came clean with Officer Blue. Of course, it was probably just the Vicodin talking."

So, to clarify, I believe JH absolutely rigged the apt with a defined purpose.  Just not sure what his motivation was for deciding after the shooting to just come clean about the apartment.  "Telling on himself" to "save lives" is a freakishly contradictory action coming from a man that just shot and killed people only moments before, IMO.  I probably was just the Vicodin speaking for him at that point.  

Like you, I am fascinated by human behavior.  Out of all the things that have been revealed so far about JH's actions in this crime the one action of JH telling on himself is the one that perplexes me the most because it runs so counter to his intention to kill people.  I don't need to know why. I just want to know why.

I understand your point, and it baffles me too.  It does seem contradictory.

I personally don't think he ever had a WTF moment about what he had done, as he's had no emotional response whatsoever during the testimony of each of the victims.  But of course I have no idea what meds he is likely on now, which might affect his reactions. WTF moments, I would think, would typically come after someone snaps, which we know isn't the case here, with all the planning he went through.

I did some research on Vicodin.  An article posted above (by abc15) said he had taken 100 mg of Vicodin 2.5 hours before the shooting.

According to http://www.vicodin.com/hcp/vicodin-dosing-administration?cid=ppc_ppd_vcdn_ggl_ppc_3364, for the 10 mg tablets, the dosing instructions are 1 every 4-6 hours, not to exceed 6 in one day.  To have taken 100 mg, he must have taken 10!

It also says:  "Hydrocodone, like all narcotics, may impair mental and/or physical abilities required for the performance of potentially hazardous tasks, such as driving a car or operating machinery."

So, he apparently was heavily drugged during/after the shooting.  So it very well may have been the Vicodin talking when he revealed his apartment rigging.  It would also explain why he was just standing at the car and not resisting arrest.  As One Wonders stated previously, he was too doped up to function right.  JMO

Yikes!  I have never taken Vicodin so I don't have a personal reference point but your research would suggest that he was WASTED!!! That would explain standing there by the car in no hurry to leave and not thinking through his responses to LE.  Maybe he wouldn't have fessed up about the explosives if he were not all drugged up.
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Mon May 11, 2015 2:18 am

A little more research on Vicodin.  Technically, taking more than the prescribed dosage is an overdose, so I've been reading up on that.  

"The effects of Vicodin are similar to that of morphine and like most opioid narcotics, Vicodin produces feelings of euphoria, lessens anxiety and gives the user a pleasant experience."

Also:  "When someone is experiencing a Vicodin overdose, the first thing that will likely occur is they will become extremely sleepy. Depending on how much Vicodin they have taken, this can range from struggling to stay awake to being completely unconscious. The most dangerous complication of Vicodin overdose is the effects on an individual's breathing. An overdose will cause breathing to slow down and/or become extremely shallow, and possibly stop, depending on how much Vicodin has been taken. Pupils will become extremely small, a tell-tale sign that can be used to identify a Vicodin overdose."

Source:  http://www.drug-overdose.com/vicodin.htm

-----

Euphoria?  Lessened anxiety?  Those side effects, besides the grogginess, could explain a lot.

Weren't his pupils huge in the booking photo?  If too much Vicodin makes them small, what made his so large?  I've read articles that said he smoked marijuana regularly (like http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9419299/Batman-Colorado-shooting-James-Holmes-fixated-by-altered-states-of-mind.html).  I believe that can cause dilated pupils.  So maybe he had both Vicodin and pot in his system?

This is an interesting comment from the above link:

"After the massacre Holmes calmly told detectives he had taken 100mg of the prescription painkiller Vicodin, and identified himself as "The Joker". The same drug was found in the system of actor Heath Ledger when he died of an accidental overdose of prescription drugs in 2008. Ledger played The Joker in the previous Batman film The Dark Knight. Vicodin side-effects can include euphoria, paranoia and, in rare cases, hallucinations."

BBM - Coincidence?  Raises new questions in my mind.  And here I was looking for answers... study
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 11, 2015 1:57 pm

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 11, 2015 2:03 pm

WATCH LIVE: Aurora theater trial begins third week

Posted 8:06 am, May 11, 2015, by Will C. Holden, Updated at 08:42am, May 11, 2015

http://kdvr.com/2015/05/11/watch-live-aurora-theater-trial-begins-third-week/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 11, 2015 2:12 pm

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman  · 3m  
Judge keeps stopping Rigopoulos, reminding him he can't speak of intent. He'd said use of certain fuses was intentional. #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden  · 4m  
Agent on whether #theatershooting apt. was set up to intimidate or blow: Based on nature of material, it would have functioned by design.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ  · 8m  
Was this assembled 4 show or to ignite, blow up? Was this set up to intimidate or do harm? Nothing was random #TheaterShooting #theatertrial

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman  · 8m  
Rigopoulos says bomb robot slowly opened the door. Forcefully opening the door could have set off trip wire. #theatershooting

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden  · 10m  
#TheaterShooting jury question 2 @FBI apt. evidence expert: Was room seem set up 4 show/intimidation or 2 ignite/blow? A: Complex answer...

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol  · 12m
#theatershooting

Jury: You said trip wire attached to door jam. Why didn’t trip when door opened?

A: Robot pushed door open. Not slammed

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden  · 13m
#TheaterShooting jury question to @FBI apt. evidence expert: Why did apartment not blow when door opened. A: It was absorbed via robot.

More ...

https://twitter.com/hashtag/theatershooting?src=hash
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 11, 2015 2:18 pm

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ  · 7m 
The apartment alone is a computable container...fuses will burn causing explosions #theatershooting #theatertrial

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden  · 8m8 minutes ago  
#TheaterShooting jury question 2 @FBI apt. evidence expert: What was setup design 2 accomplish? A: Activation via door, trigger, frying pan.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol  · 8m  
#theatershooting

Pros: Juror used term “distractor” - item to take your attention away from main device

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol  · 9m
#theatershooting

A: 2nd remote: Small remote by plant. If activated, electrical current would use hobby fuse - explosions.

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol  · 10m
#theatershooting

A: 3rd way - receiver on top of fridge - if signal received - fire all devices. Fuse burn. Everything was touching.

More ...

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 11, 2015 2:19 pm

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ  · 10m  
Lunch recess be back at 1:30pm MST/3:30 EST #theatershooting #theatertrial

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 11, 2015 2:22 pm

Retweeted 16 times

Will C. Holden ‏@will_c_holden  · 2h
Someone forgot 2 kill #theatershooting court feed 4 minute during break. Saw Holmes standing, yawning spinning chair.

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 11, 2015 3:15 pm

International media focuses on Aurora theater shooting trial

By Joanne Ostrow
Denver Post Television Critic

Posted:   05/10/2015 12:01:00 AM MDT | Updated:   about 4 hours ago

To the U.K.'s Telegraph, it's the "Batman cinema shooting trial."

The convergence of a Hollywood movie title with real American violence that left 12 people dead and dozens more injured seems irresistible to the global media.

The Times (London) regularly affixes the term "Batman killer" to the shooter's name.

From abroad, the interest in this trial is exceptional, highlighting a particular aspect of the case: to some it appears an all-American atrocity.

America's "gun disease" has long been observed by foreign nations as an oddity of our culture. Gun violence "makes the country seem less like a model and more like a basket case," a Guardian editor wrote.

Adding to the global interest in America's gun pathology is interest in America as the biggest creator of mass entertainment, some of it admittedly violent. And unlike some previous instances of globally televised disaster, the Aurora theater shooting centers on a homegrown villain and coincidentally American superhero movie.

Read more:

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_28072208/international-media-focuses-aurora-theater-shooting-trial
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 11, 2015 3:17 pm

The Aurora Sentinel ‏@aurorasentinel  · 3m
#Aurora #theatershooting trial Day 10: Defense wants to limit police testimony. FBI: Holmes was intent on explosions bit.ly 1JCw1U2

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 11, 2015 3:19 pm

7NEWS Denver Channel ‏@DenverChannel  · 18m  
Bomb expert with @FBI tells #theatershooting jury "nothing" inside apt. 10 was "random"
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/movie-theater-shooting/bomb-expert-tells-jury-nothing-is-random-in-theater-shooting-gunman-james-holmes-apartment

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon May 11, 2015 9:12 pm

https://twitter.com/thegoldpatrol

The Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol
· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Defense wants all info used to ID victims excluded form testimony, including having one mother come give DNA.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Defense also wants exclude testimony also from professionals who removed bodies of deceased

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Judge - Law enforcement crying on stand: you haven’t objected so far. I can’t do anything about that. Untimely objection

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Defense response -

- Haven’t heard that ID victims by fingerprints is inflammatory. CSI - they took care of preserving

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Pros - The upsetting thing is the defendant went into a theater and shot people. He killed a little girl

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Pros-
It is not like she cut off their fingers. She took fingerprints. I can’t imagine how that’s upsetting

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Pros - Can’t fathom why they’re objecting how bodies were moved. I guess they’re supposed to magically appear in room.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Pros:

Jury will want to know the atmosphere of the theater.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Judge will sustain some objections - mainly cumulative testimony.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Judge - If it’s related to setting the scene in a different point, that’s appropriate.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Re: deceased victims - it is relevant. It’s what was done in case and the pros. is entitled to present but not belabor

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Judge - Same with fingerprints and ID victims. It can be done quickly

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Judge - will rule on an objection by objection basis with all the defense has presented this morning.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Jury is back. Joke about the weekend snow. Go to http://www.thegoldpatrol.com to watch the live feed of today’s testimony

Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon May 11, 2015 9:16 pm

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Back on the stand is Agent Christopher Rigpopulos. He is also with the bomb squad

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Sounds like later today we will get into emotional testimony of ID and removing victims bodies from theater

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Witness giving credentials. He has studied abroad with Scotland Yard to gain specialized training. He also trained others

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Witness has responded to many high profile attacks, including the 911 attacks in #newyorkcity

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Defense objects saying there was no explosion in this case.

Judge - overruled.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Pros: This helped you to respond to a very large crime scene

A: Yes

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Judge - you can talk about what assisted with your expertise but not about the details.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Has testified 3x prior in federal court. Court accepts witness as expert witness due to his qualifications.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Witness responded to JH apartment. Saw items inside/removed from JH apartment at the scene. Took samples as evidence

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

He is based out of a lab in Virginia.

Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon May 11, 2015 9:20 pm

·  10h 10 hours ago  
#theatershooting

Witness opinion - JH apartment had incendiary and explosive devices.

·  10h 10 hours ago  
#theatershooting

Witness watched the render safe operations.

·  10h 10 hours ago  
#theatershooting

They try to NOT have the devices go off & collect evidence. Render safe procedures took 10+ hours.

·  10h 10 hours ago  
#theatershooting

Collected evidence while render safe procedures going on. Bomb techs would disassemble device and bring down samples

·  10h 10 hours ago  
#theatershooting

Chemicals/powders sent down for sample collection. Some things had to be destroyed but he wanted samples taken before

Collected some of the spheres we’ve seen

Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon May 11, 2015 9:23 pm

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Photos taken of items form inside/outside. Pros will show witness photos and we will see them shortly.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Judge asks council to approach as defense objects to some photos.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

All objections are overruled.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Examples from

spheres - back powder

Mortar & Pestel

Liquid in soda bottles

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Another search began after 5PM once devices rendered safe. This was a general evidence collection of items in the apt.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

photos taken from apartment before any evidence removed.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Defense objects and pros. says “I haven’t even finished the question yet.

Judge - carry on pros.

Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon May 11, 2015 9:27 pm

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Once items taken out they do photos to show the apartment and conditions

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

LOTS of photos to be shown. Meanwhile, JH rocks side to side in his chair staring at the witness.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

To get items to lab: witness took custody of evidence and would take items via airplane to VA lab.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Check in/inventory room 1st. Verified list correlated with item. Each piece of evidence given lab #

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Evidence: Some items had same #. May have been search earlier in day. 2nd search w. different team examined too.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Witness collected evidence from JH bedroom

Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 11, 2015 10:31 pm

May 11 2015 10:03pm

Items found in James Holmes’ apartment presented as evidence in trial

Jurors in the James Holmes trial saw items the FBI found inside the defendant’s apartment. Prosecutors focused on evidence they say shows Holmes pre-planned the attack on a Colorado movie theatre in July 2012. Rick Sallenger reports.

Video:

http://globalnews.ca/video/1992631/items-found-in-james-holmes-apartment-presented-as-evidence-in-trial
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 11, 2015 10:36 pm

James Holmes' Lawyers Object To Testimony They Say Is Too 'Upsetting' For Jurors

Posted:  05/11/2015 4:07 pm EDT |  Updated:  4 hours ago

Reuters
By Keith Coffman

CENTENNIAL, Colo., May 11 (Reuters) - Lawyers trying to avoid the death penalty for Colorado movie massacre gunman James Holmes objected on Monday when prosecutors tried to bring testimony the defense called "upsetting" from investigators at the bloody crime scene in July 2012.

Public defenders for Holmes, 27, argued that the former graduate student's right to a fair trial would be jeopardized by lurid details of the scene where 12 people were killed and 70 wounded at the packed midnight premiere of a Batman film in a Denver area multiplex. Prosecutor Rich Orman responded with scorn.

"The upsetting thing is that the defendant went into a theater of innocent people and shot! The upsetting thing is the defendant shot a little girl," Orman said, his voice shaking with emotion.

"The upsetting thing is the crime."

Read more:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/05/11/colorado-movie-gunmans-l_n_7259894.html
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 11, 2015 11:02 pm

Interesting read:

Police Audio Raises The Possibility There Were Multiple Shooters In The 'Dark Knight' Massacre

Michael Kelley  Aug 8 2012, 7:51 AM

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/james-holmes-conspiracy-theories-2012-8
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 11, 2015 11:13 pm

James Holmes Trial - Day 10 - Part 1

Published on May 11, 2015

James Holmes Trial - Day 10 - Break

They left the camera on for a bit during the break, so for those of you interested in what he does during them, here you go.

James Holmes Trial - Day 10 - Part 2

Source: Croaker Queen - Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyFXpkWhSr9IAqD4LKq02fg

Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 11, 2015 11:18 pm

James Holmes Trial - Day 10 - Part 3

James Holmes Trial - Day 10 - Part 4

Source: Croaker Queen - Youtube

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyFXpkWhSr9IAqD4LKq02fg
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon May 11, 2015 11:19 pm

· 11h 11 hours ago
#theatershooting

Piece of evidence presented

- Box that would contain shotgun. Found in closet in bathroom

· 11h 11 hours ago
#theatershooting

Evidence:
-Pistol cases

-Plastic boxes

Found in drawer in JH bedroom

· 11h 11 hours ago
#theatershooting

Evidence:

- Ammo box

· 11h 11 hours ago
#theatershooting

Evidence:

-Wall calendar.

· 11h 11 hours ago
#theatershooting

The calendar had a special mark on July 20th date, presumably put there by JH

· 11h 11 hours ago
##theatershooting

Evidence:

- Box that would contain small arm ammo. Found in JH bedroom floor

· 11h 11 hours ago
#theatershooting

Evidence:

- Ammo

-Gun cleaning kit

- 2 handcuff keys

Found in bedroom dresser

(Wonder what JH planned to do with handcuffs?) BBM

Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon May 11, 2015 11:24 pm

he Gold Patrol™ @thegoldpatrol
· 11h 11 hours ago
#theatershooting

Evidence from JH bedroom:

- Instruction manual for rifle
- Manual in same location - drop holster

· 11h 11 hours ago
#theatershooting

Photo:

- Book about cleaning guns
- Instructions how trigger lock functions
- Manual for shotgun
- Care of gas mask

· 11h 11 hours ago
#theatershooting

Photo:

- Glock handbook
- Box & items for red dot sighting kit
- Receipt from Bass Pro for gun

· 11h 11 hours ago
#theatershooting

Photo:

- Bass Pro Shop receipt for shotgun $389.00
- Gander Mtn gun purchase receipt
- Cash reg. receipt for gun

· 11h 11 hours ago
#theatershooting

Photo:

- Business card
- Same card (other side)
- Receipt unsigned for gun sale
- Glock .22 receipt 5/22/12

· 11h 11 hours ago
#theatershooting

Photo:

- Levi’s jeans
- Metal ammo can

· 11h 11 hours ago
#theatershooting

Evidence:

- Shotgun shells in box. Remington brand

Evidence:

- Shooting targets (found on bedroom floor)

Show people in aggressive poses

The Gold Patrol™ retweeted

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq
· 11h 11 hours ago
#theatershooting defense sometimes go too far objecting to blood pics or officers tearing on stand. IT'S MASS MURDER prosecutors come back

Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon May 11, 2015 11:25 pm

· 11h 11 hours ago
The infinity symbol (above head) found on the calendar marked on 7/20/2012

Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Alessandra_Deux on Mon May 11, 2015 11:30 pm

DAY 10

The Denver Post
Theater Shooting Trial

Trial Highlights:

http://www.denverpost.com/theater-shooting-trial
Alessandra_Deux

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon May 11, 2015 11:31 pm

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Witness explains that gasoline can expand and explode - remember last week, def. downplayed apt as “incendiary”

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Witness - No high explosives found, but low explosives - double based smokeless powder & time fuse.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

- Thermite is also a “low explosive”

Thermite produces tremendous amounts of heat.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Thermite is used in military - ex: if artillery with cannon was being overrun they could drop it in. High temp would ruin

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Thermite = 4,000 degrees F. It’s classified as explosive but incendiary based on the heat it produces.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Photo:

-Green bottles with gasoline - ignition source would be fire.
- Individual firebombs.

(Def is objecting)

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

- Clear bottle - gasoline. Cap still on. W. fire, container would make continual fuel fire

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Photo of JH living room

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Line from chair to floor would be a type of fuse connected to what burns. (Quick Fuse) - saw package in apt for this

Quick Fuse burn at 2 .10 of second per foot

Hobby fuse 1.5 sec per foot. Found in apt in garbage can.

Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon May 11, 2015 11:36 pm

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

In pickle jars, consistent with what he knows to be napalm.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Bullets in jar - Powder inside could ignite and cause small explosion in jar

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Pickle jar with bullets inside, fuse seen. Fuse goes into smokeless powder and can ignite.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Frying pan is where fuse ended. Would take 1 sec from frying pan to ignite pickle jar. Incendiary device.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Other jar crossed with 2nd fuse. 1 into jar, 1 into floor, 1 into another jar not in pic. If ignited, incendiary device

Magnesium ribbon - runs similar to thermite with high temp. Would burn things on floor.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Over time, the bullets in jar would begin to function. Small explosions after initial fire ignited.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

The jars are commercially available for camping fuel.

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Cylinders are commercially available and usually used for propane.

Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon May 11, 2015 11:44 pm

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Distractors placed in apt. - designed to take attention away from important things

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Silver box - launch controlled brand receiver. Wires attached and come off. @ end have thin copper wire - current flow

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

It heats up to allow enough heat to ignite hobby fuse material. Could have set off devices in apt.

Controller found for this on the table next to table plant

Another distractor - LED blinking light

Hobby fuses going towards bike - attached to orange wires. Orange wires provide heat. Current run down wire touching fuse

Box on fridge - pyrotechnics box (post-safe rendering)

Better view of top of pyrotechnic box where wires go in. Can see orange wire going in. Ripped out most during demolition

Box was out of sight. Wires attached to different Hobby Fuse. When function from transmitter, signal could cause current

Hobby fuse would ignite and cause spheres to explode

Remote control (used for toys) found by dumpster. If someone had used remote it could have activated the device.

Witness concluded his opinions before hearing FBI interview. After hearing, JH info was consistent with agent findings

Defense up for cross.

JH looks at his contraption on the big screen

Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon May 11, 2015 11:46 pm

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Defense up for cross.

D: Evidence collection: You collected pharmacy info for prescriptions.

D: Prescription photos shown to witness

Defense finished.

Prosecution redirect

Prosecution showing witness evidence collection log

Collector of meds were another bomb tech

Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon May 11, 2015 11:52 pm

· 10h 10 hours ago
#theatershooting

Jury has questions.

Long sidebar as lawyers and judge go over jury ?’s. Must be quite a few!

Jury: If YOU had all the stuff how long would it take you to put this together?

A: MANY hours, methodical, focused.

Jury: If nobody had gone in for days could stuff had caused fire/explosion without trigger?

A: Apt is container. Yes

Jury: How big would explosion in jar been; in feet

A: It would have burned vigorously. Not contained. It’s incendiary

Jury: Did FBI recreate entire scene in controlled environment?

A: No

Jury: You said trip wire attached to door jam. Why didn’t trip when door opened?

A: Robot pushed door open. Not slammed

A: It needed more energy than robot gave

Jury: In your op. did room full of devices seem to be for show or to detonate. RE: Distractors - more intimidating?

A: Nothing is random in this device. Quick fused used due to speed. (stricken) A: The fact that quick fuse used

A: shows it was intentional.

A: 1 fused used and robot couldn’t tell how device is designed. By design it would have exploded due to what was used.

Jury: What was the setup designed to accomplish?

A: 1st setup - 3 seconds of fire starting w. aggressive burn

A: - other fuses ignited with other materials to go, gas included

A: 2nd remote: Small remote by plant. If activated, electrical current would use hobby fuse - explosions.

A: 3rd way - receiver on top of fridge - if signal received - fire all devices. Fuse burn. Everything was touching.

A: All devices would have functioned.

Pros: Juror used term “distractor” - item to take your attention away from main device

Witness of stand. Lunch recess time. Be back in 1.5 hours. Around 3:37 EST
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon May 11, 2015 11:59 pm

· 8h 8 hours ago
#theatershooting

trial is back. Up now is Daniel Rollin from CU Dept. Of Physiology

Feb 2011 - he met with JH for 30 min during the interview for the program

Paper qualifications - one of the best they’ve seen in a long time. Face to face JH; quiet/reserved. Asked good?’s.

He recommended CU offer him a spot in their program. Next time he saw JH was in Jan 2012.
Witness teaches at the school for 1 week in a program JH took about visual system.

That week, he gives lectures and @ end students have to read papers and discussed them. He was quiet but smart

Students have to write 1 pg assessment of their readings - JH did well in that.

Homework assignments via email were good as well

This is prep for upcoming final exam.

They spend 1 semester on grant writing to help students learn to do compose mock grant proposals

Met with JH 1-on-1 too. Discuss in’s and out’s of grant proposals. 2-3x they did that

A lot of the course also was correspondence via email. Receive feedback on their work in the program.

Exhibit shown to witness. Emails from him to JH about grant writing proposals.
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Tue May 12, 2015 12:06 am

· 8h 8 hours ago
#theatershooting

Sidebar continues regarding emails between professor and JH. #myearsarehurting

Email is admitted into evidence

JH performance ability to write proposals & respond to critique - he did outstanding.

Process of grant writing/review - it’s reviewed by peers

JH got an A or A- ; thought he did very well. It’s not content, but depth of participation & meeting deadlines.

Quality of his work was strong.

Final grant proposal shown to witness. Says it was strong, well thought out piece of work. Generated outside of class

Last class with JH was May 4, 2012. JH was never detached with reality. Never saw changes in behavior, performance. BBM

Defense will cross.

D: Interview of JH, You called him James, not the defendant like today.

D: Would you say he was shy/introverted

A: Yes, but not so much different than other students

D: In science it’s not uncommon to come across shy/introverted people

D: Talking about the course he took - witness week 1/23/2012. Not assigned to give pres. your week?

A: No

D: Your reaction w. JH restricted to the class.

A: yes, no social interaction.

D: You said final proposal due 4/4/12 and sent email saying to extend by 1 week?

D: JH sent proposal on orignal date?

A: Yes, he didn’t use extra week.

D: Had to meet with you?

A: 2-3x during course
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Tue May 12, 2015 12:12 am

Next up is Justin Leveck. He is a software engineer with Blue Defense.

They resell body armor

http://www.bluedefense.com

Witness is a co-owner of the company.

Spring/Summer 2012 - custodian of records also as part owner; invoices from International Armor.

Website for International Armor.
http://internationalbodyarmor.com

July 2012 - was contacted by police to gather records related to shooting.

Witness is looking at invoices from JH

PayPal payments made to purchase gear

Defense objects to some parts of the exhibit. Sidebar. Enjoy the sound of the waterfall.

Objection is sustained

Invoice now being talked about - International Armor for ballistic chaps

International Armor is one of the major manufactures that his company resells from.

Defense is still objecting so we are back at sidebar.

Objection sustained in part and overruled in part. Another sidebar

JH spent $850 on ballistic chaps, by the way.

Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Tue May 12, 2015 12:16 am

#Theatershooter third professor of JH last lab is testifying. Not detached from reality. Etc

·  4h 4 hours ago  
Late afternoon testimony in the #theatershooting  trial had another lab professor of JH.  Says he was not detached from reality at all

·  4h 4 hours ago  
#theatershooting The professor on the stand said that during the May presentation JH was well prepared.

·  4h 4 hours ago  
#Theatershooting another CU student testified that JH was unprepared for presentation. She giggled during testimony as she described

·  4h 4 hours ago  
#Theatershooting she also testified that his pupils were always big even before the shooting.

(Why were JH's pupils always so large? Hmm...)

Last edited by Mylife101 on Tue May 12, 2015 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Tue May 12, 2015 12:17 am

· 5h 5 hours ago
#theatershooting victim testifying now

· 4h 4 hours ago
Carey Rottmam, A victim of the #theatershooting ended testimony today. He was shot in the leg and said he was one of the lucky ones.

Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Tue May 12, 2015 12:32 am

Alessandra_Deux wrote:Interesting read:

Police Audio Raises The Possibility There Were Multiple Shooters In The 'Dark Knight' Massacre

Michael Kelley  Aug 8 2012, 7:51 AM

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/james-holmes-conspiracy-theories-2012-8

@Freckles
This article AD posted asks the same questions that you've been asking. I just can't wrap my head around any reason that LE would possibly want to mislead on this one though.
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Tue May 12, 2015 2:02 am

Here are some brief notes I took during the trial today (my comments in parentheses):

• ordered bulletproof pants/chaps June 2, 2012
  • ordered gas mask May 10th (before his final presentation!)
  • covered clear part of gas mask except for where his eyes would look out; doesn't come that way; comes all clear (may explain why he got black contact lenses!)
  • Clear face shield was painted black
  • 3rd lab rotation ended on May 17 (presentation date)
  • pupils were blown out while in the lab on 2-3 occasions (stoned on pot?)
  • going thru the motions on the 3rd rotation
  • lacking initiative
  • never made eye contact
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Tue May 12, 2015 2:08 am

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman 8h8 hours ago

This is an image from the company's website of the SGE-150. #theatershooting

https://twitter.com/hashtag/theatershooting
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Tue May 12, 2015 2:11 am

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq May 7

#Theatershooting #JamesHolmes photo from CU lab program

(Sorry; couldn't resist ... Laughing)
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Tue May 12, 2015 2:13 am

Allison ‏@50alli 2h2 hours ago

@courtchatter watch it will b granted like always J Samour needs 2 school JSS on what a real judge looks like!! #jodiarias #TheaterShooting

(BBM - Amen to that!)
CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CuriousPortlander on Tue May 12, 2015 11:48 am

heather hefner ‏@heathiebird03 1h1 hour ago

#theatershooting survivor Carey Rottman received a visit from Batman himself Christian Bale while recovering  

CuriousPortlander
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top