Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Cali on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:05 pm

Maybe CA has found a way to capture the endless commentary expressed by others who despise her.  If she could suppress those comments from making it into readable material :newspaper then maybe some of the public will forget what she did.

HEY CASEY;  WE WILL NEVER FORGET THAT YOU MURDERED CAYLEE AND GOT AWAY WITH IT. Jail

 
 DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU GOT AWAY WITH IT?


Oh, where is KARMA.  Must be a stupendous super-duper poop-per coming her way.
avatar
Cali

Posts : 2968
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 80
Location : California
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:07 pm

Cali wrote:Cali Sad      Oh heck!!               crystal ball
My last post geek never made it here.  Must be floating around with all my other missing thoughts   that were put into words, then "poof!"   out there in neva-neva read.   study


Cali - i found your missing post! ^^^^^^^

hehehe

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:11 pm

Jersey - yes, CayleeMatters was very talented. i relied on her for all the latest essential news and info.

stuff besides the tabloid stories. study

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Jersey on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:18 pm

'Squirrely Stories’:

SINDY: “Hey Crazy, can you believe that whizzer is still trying to sue you??”

CRAZY: “Yeah, he just couldn’t help minding everybody else’s business, if only he hadn’t had to go that day, I could still be the -sob- grieving amazing mother……”

GEORGE: “You got that right! After all, it was only ‘an accident that snowballed outta control’, nobody else’s business!”

SINDY: “Yeah just ’cause you’re a sociopath is no reason to try and pin this murder on you, and for heaven’s sakes, someone at the tow lot must have tossed some dead thing in your trunk, and -”

CRAZY: “Oh, you noticed that too?? And those cops, just cuz I haven’t worked ever, what the heck??”

SINDY: “Oh pooey, I still think that Amy whats-her-name was Zanny the Nanny, nobody will ever convince me otherwise!!”

CRAZY: “Yep, I just know I’m going to be elected Mother Of The Year any old day now, just a matter of a few years or so…….”

SINDY: “Hey George, where you goin’??”

GEORGE: “Oh I was thinking of taking a little River Cruise………”

Jersey

Posts : 63
Join date : 2016-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:37 pm

Laughing those are really good, Jersey!
btw, i sent you a pm - click Inbox at the top of the page.

adding to it:

Sindy: "And Jeff is 'code' for whatever tom, dick, or harry she's bedding at the moment!"

hehehe

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:39 pm

here's a comment by sinny. too bad she wasn't home that day. she would have taken care of that car:

Cindy also talked about why she thought Casey wouldn’t have just left her car at Amscott and not come back to get it. She felt it was just common sense that Casey wouldn’t do that. (she also felt Casey wouldn’t have put a dead Caylee in her trunk) Cindy said if it were her, she would have run the car into a lake or something rather than leave it smelling in plain sight for anyone, including herself, to find it. (Cindy would have seen it, as she drives by there every day)

https://itsamysterytome.wordpress.com/2008/11/22/fbi-interviews-cindy-anthony-about-casey/

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:00 pm

i knew we had a list of cindyisms around here somewhere!

written by our wonderful kh, who seems to have fallen off the face of the earth.

kh -   you still out there somewhere????

we miss you!

http://www.realitychatter.com/t2159-dear-cindy-how-do-i-love-thee

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Jersey on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:18 pm

That was hysterical!!
Sindy is just as bad as Casey at lying &
weaving 'untruths'!!

Jersey

Posts : 63
Join date : 2016-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Five years later, prosecution speaks out on Casey Anthony case

UPDATED 6:53 PM EST Feb 22, 2016

It's been almost five years since Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder charges, but her name is far from forgotten. Anthony was accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony. WESH 2 News is looking back on the case that made worldwide headlines. Michelle Meredith reports.

see video at link

http://www.wesh.com/news/five-years-later-prosecution-speaks-out-on-casey-anthony-case/38133652


_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Jersey on Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:57 am

Where oh WHERE is The Anonymous Organization??
This murderess went into hiding IMMEDIATELY after
The Anonymous Organization threatened her,
they said they would come after her if she TRIED
to make one dollar off her murder of Caylee.
Hope they are still watching!!

Jersey

Posts : 63
Join date : 2016-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:04 pm

WHAT trial were these people thinking of???????????

There are five major theories that Ashton and George suspect had a hand in Casey Anthony being found “not guilty” of the crime.

1.Looks. “One of the things that I have said about the case is that everybody involved in the case was photogenic,” Ashton said.


NONE of them were photogenic! if anything they were all the saddest excuse of walking human puke i ever saw!

the reason we were all interested was at how dysfunctional all of them were. from sinny and her swinging hammer and georgie with his garden hose, to wee lee and his tube socks and secrets that he needed immunity for, to skank herself and her double life and endless lies, to the whole duh-fense team and their arrogance and their head leader, bozo the pathetic clown!



4. 4.Evidence oversight. Ashton names defense attorney Jose Baez and the book he wrote which revealed that his forensic computer examiner “had found on the Anthony computer that somebody, on the day that Caylee disappeared, had Googled fool-proof suffocation. That one piece of evidence that certainly would have been wonderful to have.”

i still think if ashton wasn't posting on the ashley madison - have an affair site, he might of noticed this piece of evidence. he was sexually sidetracked and obviously by his statement in #1, he was starstruck during the trial, thinking he and the others were some hot commodity that everyone wanted to look at.

wrongo. everyone was dysfunctional beyond belief! we all tuned in for the latest stunt. we all tuned in to see Justice served for a little girl named Caylee whose bio family and defense team just didn't care about Justice or Caylee, as long as the skank walked!


WESH 2 News spoke with Jose Baez about the case and he views the outcome completely differently than the prosecution. Anthony’s former defense attorney sums it up as saying he was “the person they never saw coming.”  roflao

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! bozo! you are such a pompous asshole! pride cometh before the fall, and bozo's fall is going to be a HUGE one!

http://www.inquisitr.com/2824943/casey-anthony-acquittal-5-reasons-casey-anthony-was-found-not-guilty-of-murdering-daughter/

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Freckles on Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:27 pm

^^^
I wasn't impressed with the smiley judge. After all, he seemed too impressed with himself.

I like the guys from the body farm and the scientific work they presented on the decomp gases.

And I liked Ashton's neckties... turned in to see what he might be wearing! (Then we all met Nurmi and his weird socks...)
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16361
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Jersey on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:33 pm

Julie -

You brought up an interesting point -

I recall Tony Lazzaro wearing a wire while speaking to Lee -
immunity for what??

And now you say that Lee got immunity?
I wasn't aware of that - what was that about??

Jersey

Posts : 63
Join date : 2016-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Jersey on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:37 pm

Personally I liked all those who testified as to the death stench
coming from the tramp's trunk -
AND the TWO SEPARATE CADAVER DOG HITS -
When the jury ignored THAT EVIDENCE ALONE,
I simply could not believe it!!
Dogs are used worldwide to find living victims after earthquakes
and catastrophes, sniff out drugs, etc.
When a dog knows something, he has no personal agenda -
And those dogs were RIGHT!!
Anyone driving around with a dead body in their trunk is GUILTY!


Jersey

Posts : 63
Join date : 2016-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Jersey on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:47 pm

What a GAS BAG Bozo is -
The overblown fool states that 'no one counted on him'
coming along to save the day during that trial -
His behavior was LAUGHABLE from day 1,
totally unprofessional and disrespectful,
between him and the donkey they made a complete
joke of that trial and CAYLEE'S Life.
Caylee's Life Mattered.

Jersey

Posts : 63
Join date : 2016-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:47 pm

Jersey wrote:Julie -

You brought up an interesting point -

I recall Tony Lazzaro wearing a wire while speaking to Lee -
immunity for what??

And now you say that Lee got immunity?
I wasn't aware of that - what was that about??

i have no idea. i don't think they ever said. the only thing i remember is his lawyer saying "lee knows what he did," or something like that.

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=&oq=lee+anthony+immunity&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4GGLL_enUS313US313&q=lee+anthony+immunity&gs_l=hp...0i22i30l5.0.0.0.3255...........0.7U9O5oetjx8#

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:52 pm

bozo is the biggest fool out of ALL of them. Laughing Laughing Laughing

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Freckles on Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:52 am

Jersey wrote:Julie -

You brought up an interesting point -

I recall Tony Lazzaro wearing a wire while speaking to Lee -
immunity for what??

And now you say that Lee got immunity?
I wasn't aware of that - what was that about??
Wasn't that about the time George was asked if he had sexually been improper toward his dau?
Lee was asked about that ?
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16361
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Freckles on Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:55 am

Jersey wrote:Personally I liked all those who testified as to the death stench
coming from the tramp's trunk -
AND the TWO SEPARATE CADAVER DOG HITS -
When the jury ignored THAT EVIDENCE ALONE,
I simply could not believe it!!
Dogs are used worldwide to find living victims after earthquakes
and catastrophes, sniff out drugs, etc.
When a dog knows something, he has no personal agenda -
And those dogs were RIGHT!!
Anyone driving around with a dead body in their trunk is GUILTY!

Razz Razz Razz
Man's best friend and he was discarded despite his nose being a highly sensitive and well trained instrument...

winks
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16361
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Fri Feb 26, 2016 9:57 am

Where are they now? A look at some of the key players in the Casey Anthony case

UPDATED 10:05 PM EST Feb 24, 2016

see video at link

http://www.wesh.com/news/where-are-they-now-a-look-at-some-of-the-key-players-in-the-casey-anthony-case/38178236

wee lee sobbing about not getting invited to the baby shower. Laughing

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:00 am

Freckles wrote:
Jersey wrote:Julie -

You brought up an interesting point -

I recall Tony Lazzaro wearing a wire while speaking to Lee -
immunity for what??

And now you say that Lee got immunity?
I wasn't aware of that - what was that about??
Wasn't that about the time George was asked if he had sexually been improper toward his dau?
Lee was asked about that ?

it might have been that. or if lee erased her computer files?

found this:

---

Lee Anthony: “He knows what he has done.”

Posted on January 24th, 2010 by by Valhall

Excerpt:

On January 26, 2009, WESH 2 aired a reported entitled What Did Lee Anthony Know? In this report they quoted an unnamed source “close to the investigation” who stated “We kind of treat him separately. He knows what he has done.“ On that same day WESH also had a report entitled Lee Anthony’s Attorney Says Client May Be Charged, in which Tom Luka, Lee’s attorney, is quoted as saying:

There were a number of instances where he was acting on behalf of his sister,
or on behalf of law enforcement, that now could be seen as something less than
benign or could be seen as hindering the investigation instead of assisting it.

Luka went on to express concern his client might be charged with obstruction of justice or evidence tampering. These reports have been the focus of much discussion and debate for the past year. The majority of opinions (including my own) have, in these discussions, fell toward the possibility that Lee Anthony attempted to wipe the hard drive on the laptop after he picked it up from Tony’s apartment. And while that may still be a possibility, I’ve come to believe that the things Lee knows he has done, may include more.


http://www.justice4caylee.org/t4713-lee-anthony-he-knows-what-he-has-done-valhall


and:

THOMAS LUKA, ATTORNEY FOR LEE ANTHONY: No charges are pending as of yet. What we are concerned with, however, is that here in Florida, the laws regarding tampering with evidence and obstruction of justice are extraordinarily broad, as opposed to other states. And because of that, there is some concern that some activities that -- that Lee might have been involved with during the investigation might have -- be seen by law enforcement to be misleading or to be in some way hindering the investigation. And that`s what we`re trying to make clear, that throughout this investigation, he has been cooperating fully.

and

CASAREZ: To prosecutor Holly Hughes. These would be very, very serious charges because I`ve been researching the Florida law, and initially, the attorney said aiding and abetting. I cannot find a criminal statute of aiding and abetting under Florida law. I do find accessory under the fact, which can be a first degree or a second degree felony. I also find, obviously, obstruction of justice. Now he`s saying tampering with evidence. What do you make of it?

HOLLY HUGHES, PROSECUTOR: What I make of it is he knows a heck of a lot more than he`s telling us. And obviously, because of attorney/client privilege, he has to keep so much of it secret. But he knows that Lee is in this up to his neck,

and

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Lee not giving up his fingerprints voluntarily is a red herring. His situation is there`s a daisy chain that extends from Casey all the way to the meter reader, Kronk. They`re trying to fill in the spaces as to who carried the message where the body was so that the meter reader could find it after the fourth try.

Lee probably is the major suspect in the daisy chain because he`s the one that had contact with Casey, and semi-coded messages were possibly passed from her to him. He, in turn, dealt with Hoover and the other private investigator, Dominic, eventually ending up with the information in Kronk`s lap.

CASAREZ: But Leonard, what are your facts to back that up right there, your theory?

PADILLA: Hoover showed me a video that he took of Dominic filming the area for about a minute-and-a-half exactly where the body was found. On the -- on the date, it says November 15.

and

WILLIAMS: Well, what it`s all about is, all of a sudden, this tape has allegedly surfaced which -- from mid-November which shows Mr. Casey shooting videotape or videotape shot by him in the area where they found the body a little less than a month later.

Orange County sheriff`s office investigators want to talk to Mr. Casey. However, one of the deals is, is the fact that he used to work for Casey Anthony`s attorney, Jose Baez. Now, Mr. Baez has gone to court asking for a special master to be assigned to the case, saying that special master should be in -- should be present when the cops talk to the private investigator because Mr. Baez doesn`t want any privileged information to be released. Basically, he thinks the cops are leaning heavily on Mr. Casey.

and

CASAREZ: All right. To Doug Burns, defense attorney, Part B of Mary`s question in South Carolina: was Lee Anthony not voluntarily giving fingerprints, like George and Cindy Anthony did after the remains were found?

BURNS: Sure.

CASAREZ: Of course, that is his constitutional right. But why would someone at that point have his mother and father voluntarily give them, but he would ask for that subpoena or not give them until he received a subpoena.

and

CASAREZ: Let`s go out to Susan Moss, child advocate, attorney. Susan, we`ve had breaking news tonight from the attorney that is advising Lee Anthony, telling the country and the jury pool that Lee Anthony may be charged with some very serious crimes. If you look at obstructing justice, tampering with evidence, I`m going to focus in on aiding and abetting, knowledge is a key element. Not knowledge a murder has occurred but knowledge that actual abuse and neglect of a child; that`s the knowledge that can come in regard to that count. Your thoughts?

SUSAN MOSS, CHILD ADVOCATE: Absolutely. That`s the only knowledge you need. This guy better hire Monty Hall, because it`s time for him to make a deal. If the attorney is going on national television and trying to make his case, they`ve got something against this client, because me thinks he doth protest too much.

CASAREZ: Could that be a strategy here, some type of a deal?

MOSS: Absolutely, that`s going to be his only option. If he`s going national -- lawyers just don`t go national and say, my client`s innocent, unless they have some problem, something to hide.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/29/ng.01.html

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:57 am

“Don’t worry…I didn’t say anything.”

The words were uttered quickly and furtively but loud and clear. This murdering psychopath wanted her parents to hear that statement so she made sure she got it out…right at the beginning of that famous jailhouse conversation.

“Don’t worry…I didn’t say anything.”

Oh really? Didn’t “say anything” about what?

You would think that her parents would ask her about a remark like that or at least acknowledge it…but they didn’t.

----

How about this one…

“This wasn’t like the last time was it?”

-----

“This isn’t like the last time is it?”

Many people assumed that child murderer, Casey Anthony had left with Caylee before and that was what brother Lee was talking about in that phone conversation.

-----

Here’s another one:

“What have YOU done?”

Not:

“What happened?”

Not:

“What’s wrong?”

Not:

“Has something happened to Caylee?”

Not:

“Why are you crying?”

But…

“What have YOU DONE?”

YOU= Baby killer Casey Anthony.

----

“What have YOU DONE?”

“This isn’t like the last time is it?”

“Don’t worry, I didn’t say anything.”

Whatever is in this family’s past it must be worse then Caylee’s murder because they have done everything in their power to keep their little psychopath safe and QUIET…including letting the defense call them child molesters!

------

“Don’t worry I didn’t say anything.”

She had to get that out…and she’s not the brightest bulb in the box by a long shot.

After that utterance…it was “treat Casey Killer with kid gloves” and tippy toe around her or something very bad will happen.

------

“Don’t worry I didn’t say anything…”

Sounds like a threat to me.

“Don’t worry I didn’t say anything…”

Don’t look now dumbass…but yes you did!

UPDATE: Apparently the clips referred to in this article were of interest to law enforcement in 2008 and they pulled it back then for an”ongoing investigation.”

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t1703-lost-video-is-this-like-the-last-time
-------

read more:

https://crimegalsblog.wordpress.com/2012/12/02/dont-worry-i-didnt-say-anything-is-there-another-dead-body-in-casey-anthonys-past/

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:59 am

Lost video..."Is this like the last time"

I found an August news article that seems to explain the lost jail house video tape pre July 25 (Lee...is this like last time). The article gives credence to the rumours that it was LE that pulled the video.
I assume they haven't re-released it yet because they still need it as part of their ongoing investigation (into Lee?).
Here's the link...scroll 2/3rds of the way down the page to read. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,404422,00.html

Saturday, August 16, 2008:

The public and media will not have access to tapes or transcripts of the meeting between Casey Anthony and her parents on Thursday, when they met at the Orlando jail. An Orange County Sheriff's Office detective said all video of the visits between Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, are being withheld "due to a criminal investigative exemption," according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

That exemption includes past video conferences and any future taped meetings.


more:
http://www.justice4caylee.org/t1703-lost-video-is-this-like-the-last-time


Last edited by Julie on Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:01 pm

The public and media will not have access to tapes or transcripts of the meeting between Casey Anthony and her parents on Thursday, when they met at the Orlando jail. An Orange County Sheriff's Office detective said all video of the visits between Anthony and her parents, George and Cindy Anthony, are being withheld "due to a criminal investigative exemption," according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

That exemption includes past video conferences and any future taped meetings.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/08/16/bounty-hunter-bondsman-to-spring-missing-florida-toddler-mom.html

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Jersey on Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:40 pm

Freckles -
I never could understand ANY of them getting immunity,
or for what reason.
There are huge pieces of this murder puzzle that I still
can't wrap my head around -
Also, LE handled this all SO strangely, allowing her in and
out of jail, and not charging her with MURDER immediately.
After telling THOUSANDS of LIES about where Caylee was,
they eventually charged her & said she was facing the DP,
then they took that off the table, then they found Caylee's
bones and it became a DP case again.
NO - they should have charged her immediately with no bail,
and they should NOT have allowed her TEAM of attorneys
when she declared indigency.
I know, I know - there are all those technicalities that she
got around -
But the bottom line is - SHE WAS TREATED SPECIALLY &
DIFFERENTLY than the ordinary person.
She KNOWS people in high places, I will never believe anything different -
Either she threatened them that she would blab, or something along
those lines.
They HELPED the creature get away with murder, no other explanation.

Jersey

Posts : 63
Join date : 2016-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:47 pm

so now that the travesty of justice trial is over with, does anyone know if the above mentioned tapes and transcripts can or will be released?

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:40 am

February 20 at 9:26am


ROY KRONK CASE UPDATE


https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpIVjRudFpKSHRCYUU/view?usp=sharing&pref=2&pli=1

There was a KRONK Hearing on January 19, 2016.
After that Hearing, the bankruptcy judge filed this ORDER, which extends the deadlines for filing more documents in this case. The case is still active and ongoing, and has not been thrown out.


(1) by April 1, 2016 – parties must take the Deposition of Dominic Casey - the Private Dectective who worked for Casey Anthony and her parents. [this is the date the Case Photography website and URL is said to be up and running and soliciting customers]

(2) by April 15, 2016 – parties must file any Motion for Summary Judgment which asks the Judge to throw out the case [deadline used to be March 8th]

(3) by April 29, 2016 – parties must file any Response to any Motion for Summary Judgment [deadline used to be March 25th]

(4) by May 13, 2016 – parties must file any Reply to any Response to any Motion for Summary Judgment [deadline used to be March 31st]

(5) unknown date to be set by the Judge – to rule on the
- Motion for Judgement on the Pleadings - filed by Casey Anthony attorney
- Motion to Determine if the Proceeding is Core – filed by Roy Kronk's attorney

https://www.facebook.com/Casey-Anthony-Boycott-Information-172941139555655/

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:43 am





February 18 at 10:17am · .


Get ready to Boycott! Casey is strategically moving to land that multi-million $$ deal! Media thinks we have given up and accepted the injustice done to Caylee! Let's show them we will NEVER give up on seeking some justice for that sweet baby by preventing her incubator from profiting! Are you ready???

https://www.facebook.com/Casey-Anthony-Boycott-Information-172941139555655/?fref=nf

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:46 am

IN TOUCH has already done an article on her, and put her on their FRONT PAGE, like she is some kind of huge celebrity - Feb. 29, 2016 issue.

Looks like they PAID A JUROR also - Juror # 4 Linda Bills, is quoted as giving "exclusive" interview to IN TOUCH.

Juror # 4 said to IN TOUCH - "I really don't think she should have another one". "She would never trust Casey with her own kids or grandchildren."

"My heart went out to the family". Juror "still thinks of little Caylee".

Juror # 4 is the woman who Prosecutors feared she would hang the jury - she did "not like to judge people". Judge Perry FORCED the prosecutors to keep her on the jury.

https://www.facebook.com/Casey-Anthony-Boycott-Information-172941139555655/?fref=nf

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:50 am

now WESH is interviewing Baez! disgusting!!
viewers need to let WESH know they do not want to see this on WESH

https://www.facebook.com/Casey-Anthony-Boycott-Information-172941139555655/?fref=nf

nobozo


_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Freckles on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:32 pm


Tuesday, September 8, 2015
20 Reasons why Casey Anthony was Guilty

"....On June 16, 2008, Casey Anthony was home with her daughter Caylee and her father George. George watched as his daughter and granddaughter left the home, seemingly Casey was going to work and was going to bring Caylee to her nanny, Zanny, like she had apparently done many times before. It was the last time George Anthony would see Caylee.

Over the next 31 days, George and Cindy Anthony would have no contact with Caylee and very limited contact with their daughter Casey. Casey had a new boyfriend and was spending time with him, without Caylee. Several phone calls were made between Cindy Anthony and Casey Anthony. During these calls Casey explained that she was helping a friend, staying with a friend who was in a car accident, and seemingly moved out of her parents’ home.

During the next 31 days, George Anthony and Cindy Anthony reported strange occurrences. Casey had broken into their garage to steal gas cans and use the gas for her parents’ vehicle she was driving. On July 15, 2008, George and Cindy Anthony were notified that the car had been impounded and that they needed to pick up the vehicle. George Anthony was a former law enforcement officer and he had a bad, gut feeling about the situation. When the couple arrived at the impound lot, they looked in the trunk and George was terrified he would see something horrific. Both George and Cindy Anthony stated the trunk of the vehicle had a strong, putrid odor.

It was on July 15, 2008, after George and Cindy Anthony retrieved the vehicle from the tow yard that their concerns for Casey and Caylee’s safety skyrocketed. There was no way to know for sure what had transpired, but they knew something was off. Cindy Anthony called 911 to report Caylee missing. She made several phone calls to the police, as she was frantically searching for both Casey and Caylee. She found Casey, alone and at her boyfriend’s Orlando, apartment. It had been 31 days since George had seen Caylee and Casey’s explanation for what had happened for the past 31 days was unbelievable. Casey Anthony told her mother that night that Caylee had been kidnapped, and she had spent the past 31 days looking for her....."

http://20reasonsblog.blogspot.com/2015/09/20-reasons-why-casey-anthony-was-guilty.html#.Vr33ybQrKEL
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16361
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Freckles on Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:47 pm

From comment section of above link:

http://20reasonsblog.blogspot.com/2015/09/20-reasons-why-casey-anthony-was-guilty.html#.Vr33ybQrKEL
https://www.facebook.com/Casey-Anthony-Boycott-Information-172941139555655/?fref=nf


"....6 comments:

susan LandsberrySeptember 18, 2015 at 10:47 PM
I don't believe all that there was more involvement by George then people give him creit for Casey Anthony is was the murder but what happened after the murder there was two other from her family involved the day they said Caylee was found in the pool George freaks out tell Casey your mother will never forgive you for letting this happen is when casey got up the next day after partying and relized what she had done confronted George he flip a lid starts screaming at Casey how could you have done this your mother will never forgive you will go to jail for the rest of your life for killing caylee George freks out and tells casey he dus'nt know what he should do she is the biggest disappointment to his family but he can't see telling Cindy cause he knowns how much Cindy will freak out wose then him and would either kill casey or else turn her in right away before it could be covered up so he tell casey he needs time to figur out a plan but every thing needs to stay as normale for him as possible he says he need to leave for work and she need to get cleaned up and leave as well with boudy in the truck and he will call someone after George leaves for work she starts looking up how to make it look like an accident on the computer if she can figur out away to make it look like someone kidnaped the baby and broke her neck that might be away to explain it or any other way getting scared she would get coat soon she went to the neighbor to borrow a shovel to bury the boudy she starts to bury the boudy in the back yard when George tells her that was a stupid thing for her to do he tells her to leave and put the car in the parking lot of Amsctt and he'll take care of Caylee boudy she will not be told how,were or when the boudy the boudy will be disposed of but she is to go on acting like caylee is still a live as if nothing was wrong but that some time it will come down to the fact that she will have tell were caylee is and George can only keep cindy occupied for so long before she'll want to know were caylee is then he tells her you will have to play this out...."

avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16361
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:51 pm

^^^^^
looks like skank herself, or one of her intelligent followers wrote that one.

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Cali on Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:04 am

ROTTEN LUCK:  If that sheriff's deputy had gone to the "actual spot" where Roy Kronk had reported seeing Caylee's skull. This case would have never gotten much media attention.  There would have been so much more evidence.  By the way, what about those articles that Kronk found at the site and brought to Cindy to identify?   Did CA claim it was just rubbish?
 
What did Lee's GF remove (or destroy) from the Anthony house when it was reported Caylee's body was found.? She made a beeline for that house so I am sure there was something incriminating there. Maybe journal pages?

LE should have been sent ASAP to the Anthony house, with crime tape up, and Nobody goes inside house for whatever excuse.

The dogs hit on the Anthony yard.  CA & GA "decided" to redo their back yard while Caylee was missing.  They moved her playhouse AND REPLACED the sand that had been there, which probably was contaminated with death smell.  They put in pavers, changing the layout of the yard, and LE could have insisted that the pavers be removed, but didn't.

I believe KC put Caylee's body in the playhouse right after she killed her. Then she went into the garage to get the "duct tape" that was on Caylee's mouth.  Duct tape that a brand not found in FL, GA had brought it from a job in another state. Defense claimed others had access to that tape when it was in the Anthony garage.

All of the evidence from the trunk of KC's car was tested. There was no doubt that a dead body had been in that trunk. Both CA & GA knew that odor.

Cindy had an identical car seat for Caylee but as far as I can recall, it was not tested.  Now, if the car smelled bad would you switch car seats if you could?  Of course.

Somebody (outside of the family?) knows where KC went every day when she was taking Caylee to  the sitter & going to werk. Where did she go?

If only....if only....if only!  This case has so many unanswered questions that I will never get it out of my mind.  Sad  
avatar
Cali

Posts : 2968
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 80
Location : California
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:06 am

hi Cali. that was Keith Williams that found the stuff. he took it sinny. sinny said they weren't Caylee's. Keith called le and took the stuff back where he found them and then the deputy threw the stuff back in the woods. he was the same deputy that came to see kronk a week earlier.




i agree with you. i have sooooooooooooooo many unanswered questions about this.

i feel like i read a whodunit (even though we all know whodunit) with pages missing!

study

and what about this????


Stephanie

Saturday, 25 July 2009 at 05:20


GM Bees and Eyes

Bees
When LE removed things from the Anthony home there was a container in the attic they took…a bin I believe. Let me see if I can find it real quick.

Eyes
Glad you got lots of sleep…I have been up for hours, lol.


Stephanie

Saturday, 25 July 2009 at 05:26


Here you go Bees. Storage Container with news articles found in the attic Item #40

http://www.wftv.com/_blank/18740700/detail.html

https://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2009/07/25/recap-casey-anthony-journal-entry/

(wftv link no longer works)


humbleopinion says:

16 February 2010 at 10:25


Also the results of the journal page and when it was written, also the pages found in the attic, and the top secret paperwork meeting would be nice to see!



hvf says:

16 February 2010 at 10:26


Ok Humbe
I am clueless to the pages found in the attic. Where was I when that was talked about……sheesh





humbleopinion says:

16 February 2010 at 10:27


HVF, that was a long time ago! It was found in the attic with news clippings, if I remember right!



http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/02/16/what-was-in-the-document-dump/

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:21 am

and remember the whole drywall thing?

Was listening to the meter readers 911 calls... what do you make out of this "white board"... wonder if that's parts of the crime?
Any discussions on it?


May the 'white board' was a piece of drywall from the A's home? Cuz LE did cut and remove a section of drywall as evidence.




If there was a hunk of drywall from the A's house, then somebody else MUST be involved in the disposal of Caylee. I can't, in my wildest imagination, see Casey tearing out part of a wall (to cover blood spatters, or some other evidence of violence) and tossing it with the body. Can you?


No, I can't see Casey doing that, someone else yes, in disposing of evidence. When drywall was reported to have been taken as evidence, it didn't make sense to me, until it was then said that a white board was found at the scene. They didn't say the white thing is drywall tho. Might be. But yeah, I just can't see Casey as being the one doing something like that.



When it was reported that LE cut out drywall and carpet from the A's, I was not surprised because for no real good reason, I have thought all along that Casey killed Caylee in the A's home, and it made sense to me that LE would be looking for and finding trace evidence of a crime committed there. When the MR said something about a "white board," I was not thinking of drywall until you mentioned the possibility. That would make sense as to what a "white board" might be. I cannot imagine Casey cutting out a chunk of drywall no matter what sort of evidence it contained; and I sure can't see Casey replacing it so there wasn't a hole where the wall used to be. IF any of that is fact, somebody definitely helped her dispose of poor Caylee.


Yep! And if there was drywall taken out of the A's garage after the crime, at least one or both of the A's had to have known at some point, perhaps even participated. What do ya think?




I think that is most likely why the A's are looking for immunity to cover their actions. I can't believe ANYTHING went on in that house after the car and Casey were recovered that Cindy wasn't aware of, but my guess is it was George who would have been doing any physical remodeling IF any was done.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4283.1005;wap2

and

"Cindy is most upset that cops tore into her house.
This is coming from a chat I visit.
One of our members has a sister who was in contact with Cindy today.
Cindy was telling what all the cops tore up in her house.
Dry wall in garage torn out.
Carpets and padding torn up.
Mattress cut into.
Most of this cutting was done in Casey's room.
Also, Sin-Sin DOES have a book deal, that's how the Ritz is getting paid.

source for above: a relative who spoke to a friend of Cindy's on Sat."

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4283.msg599644#msg599644
-------

Please note: Even though it is sourced, Wyks acknowledged that it was not a reliable source.

I want to know more!


Desi Wyk's reference is the only one I have ever seen. The only reference I have see is re: grave wax on paper towels in the trunk of the car....not on anything else....just the paper towels.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8430.575;wap2

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:38 am

and Caylee's hyoid bone was never found.

The autopsy report shows they collected "an almost complete skeleton of a young child with only multiple small bones missing. The missing bones include small bones from the wrists and hands, as well as fingers and ankle, hyoid and patella," the report said. ~ With the hyoid bone missing, there is no way to know whether or not Casey strangled her little girl.

http://anakerie.blogspot.com/2009/06/caylee-anthony-autopsy-documents.html


#158 Did you all notice my post about how the young age of a victim could result in a death by strangulation WITHOUT a fractured hyoid bone?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8934706

In other words, there may have been no trauma to the bones of a young child but still the child died from strangulation.

I just thought that should be put out there as a possibility and it does not contradict Dr. G's findings.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?77785-Sources-Casey-Anthony-Intentionally-Killed-Caylee&p=3146161#post3146161

Kobilinsky noted Caylee's hyoid bone wasn't found and that would have been examined to see if there was strangulation. But Pipitone added that the hyoid bone in a child could be so soft that it might not break in strangulation.

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2009/06/autopsy-report-casey-anthonys-defense.html

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Thu Mar 03, 2016 11:49 am

and don't forget skank said "don't worry, i didn't say anything." to sinny and georgiemarie.

and lee asked her "is this like the last time?"

what were those all about and why did le remove them from the internet? (see my post above)

can and will they ever be returned to the public????

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:19 pm

found this while looking for something else. i forgot about this.

Now, what`s also absolutely shocking is this whole notion that tot mom Casey raided her child`s piggy bank. Listen to what George has to say about that.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

GEORGE ANTHONY: As far as other moneys that my daughter was taking, she took a small quarter coin collection that I had. And I know she has been taking money from my granddaughter`s bank because I`m always dropping a buck, 5 bucks, quarters. You know, one day you go in there and that bank is heavy. And it`s a good-size piggy bank. And you know you put money in there. You know it. There`s nothing.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

VELEZ-MITCHELL: I -- it just boggles my mind. You know, a kid`s piggy bank -- Casey is taking money, quarters, out of the kid`s piggy bank. It really blows my mind.

Lillian Glass -- we`ve got to bring the shrink in to analyze that behavior. You`re a psychologist and body language expert. What do you make of a mom taking money out of her own child`s piggy bank?

LILLIAN GLASS, PSYCHOLOGIST: Well, it shows, Jane, how selfish she is and how heartless she is to take money from a -- her own child, her own baby? Unacceptable.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/21/ng.01.html

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Freckles on Thu Mar 03, 2016 6:33 pm

^^^
From Cali:

"....The dogs hit on the Anthony yard. CA & GA "decided" to redo their back yard while Caylee was missing. They moved her playhouse AND REPLACED the sand that had been there, which probably was contaminated with death smell. They put in pavers, changing the layout of the yard, and LE could have insisted that the pavers be removed, but didn't. ..."

This tells me BOTH the parents were covering for CA.
They KNEW what happened to their granddaughter;
they knew she was NOT coming home.
Both the parents switched to "protecting" their daughter and that meant covering up for her.

Destruction of evidence. Offering up "plausibility" IF they had to go to trial.
They are just as guilty as murdering Caylee as CA, the mother, is.
And so is Lee.
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16361
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Jersey on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:34 pm

Cali above brought up the crux of this case -
Think about it -
A 2-1/2 year old IS MISSING DOWN THE STREET,
the case is on the news EVERY SINGLE NIGHT FOR weeks,
and here a meter reader claims to have found a child's skull
in the woods!
And the cop CAN'T BE BOTHERED to find it??
Doesn't make sense!
And also I believe Kronk called a few days in a row before
ANYONE came out to take a look.
Which brings up the point I am always making -
People in high places helped this twit get away with murder
from Day 31.

Jersey

Posts : 63
Join date : 2016-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Freckles on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:40 pm

Just an idea here...

Could Zanny at first have been the name Caylee called her grandmother?
Maybe, Caylee could not pronounce the letter "G" ...
later, Casey changed it up?

So. Every time Casey told LE Zanny had the child, she was driving a wedge into her mother...
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16361
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Cali on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:57 pm

[quote="Julie"]hi Cali. that was Keith Williams that found the stuff. he took it sinny. sinny said they weren't Caylee's. Keith called le and took the stuff back where he found them and then the deputy threw the stuff back in the woods. he was the same deputy that came to see kronk a week earlier.




i agree with you. i have sooooooooooooooo many unanswered questions about this.





Thankx Julie.  My memory failed me on this. I have impaired hearing also.  That's what usually happens when you hit age 79, and chunks of matter, things that matter, go missing from those brain cells. Too bad we don't have brain cell erasers, so we can decide what memories we wish to keep and which disturbing memories we want to eliminate.

BTW: In the EF there is a big Magic Eraser crystal ball  for our members who choose to use to eliminate the memories/thoughts  Sad that are troubling them.  
avatar
Cali

Posts : 2968
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 80
Location : California
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Freckles on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:04 pm

Wow. I am discovering there was SO much I missed!
I did not know about the ATTIC FINDS until now!
Or when the big argument split CA and Cindy....
I knew about wimpy GA and followed him and his son, Lee.
(He seemed smelly and wimpy from the start...and that bit with the prostitute? Yeah. Drama deflection...complete with a fake suicide attempt on his part. Why would that have been? I seriously wonder if a lot of the problems in the family were because GA messed around with CA when she was a child...and that did, in fact, produce Caylee.
CA then had both her parts where they were pawns at her beck and call as she could have busted them.... She named her dau Caylee to rub it in to GA and Cindy that this was GA's child as much as Casey/Lee were. Dunno)

Wonder what happened to Lee?
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16361
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Cali on Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:14 pm

I wonder................................  Could Sindy have written  geek that horrendous finale trial scenario for Baez to use which painted George as a child molestor  shifty who had been using and abusing KC?  I recall (with my aged brain) that Sindy visited the evil Baez alone before the trial, and would have happily thrown George under the bust to save her precious Casey.
avatar
Cali

Posts : 2968
Join date : 2009-10-21
Age : 80
Location : California
Mood : Happy

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:19 pm

re: the box in the attic:

It is in the discovery docs from 2/18. Page 3407, item #40. "One storage container with newspaper articles" Location is "attic".

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?83770-Ramifications-of-a-Not-Guilty-Verdict-in-Casey-Anthony-Case/page5

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Freckles on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:22 pm




Added from Julie's post above:
https://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/2009/07/25/recap-casey-anthony-journal-entry/


Last edited by Freckles on Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16361
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Julie on Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:23 pm

i was looking for this earlier. i remember when everyone was discussing this, and then nothing ever became of it. just like a lot of other things in this case.
---
Alleged baby killer Casey Anthony kept a gruesome “paint by numbers” diary describing how, when and where she murdered her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, says a source who claims prosecutors will enter the 14-page, hand-written journal into evidence at Anthony’s trial for murder.

“… the little snot … I’ll fix her …” the diary is alleged to say in part.

“First, a little cloroform (sp) and then (illegible). She won’t know. She’ll be a lot better off …”

Authorities declined to comment on the source’s report, but they did say that “anything pertinent to the case will be presented” as evidence in court.

Friends of Anthony, 23, are on record as having told Orange County, Florida, sheriff’s investigators and reporters that she had spoken of a journal prior to her arrest for murder last fall.

But, until now, nobody had ever suggested that such a document had been found.

A blow-by-blow account of murder, in a defendant’s own handwriting, would be damning, say legal observers, especially if, as claimed by the source, the journal was written in advance of the killing.

“That’s premeditated murder in the first degree, and that puts the death penalty on the table,” explained a legal expert who contributes regularly to a cable news show and, by contract, must remain anonymous in non-cable reports.

“I hope to God the diary is legit,” the expert continued.“If Casey Anthony is guilty, I don’t want any ambiguity in the courtroom. Her family deserves closure. The stronger the evidence, the better for everyone involved.”

Anthony was arrested and charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee, after the little girl went missing last June. Her skeletonized remains were discovered just weeks ago.

Coincidentally, earlier this week, a psychic claimed to have ” seen in a vision” Anthony murder baby Caylee with bug killer and chloroform.

The source who leaked information about Anthony’s alleged ”murder diary” says authorities believe the illegible diary entry following the misspelled word “cloroform” in the excerpt reprinted above is, in fact,“pesticide”, which is, of course, bug killer.

Could this be true??????

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/T5L17KDERT6TB5EIQ

above story came from here
http://derekclontz.wordpress.com/2009/01/22/c...
which is no longer a working link.

_________________
This site feels like running free on a playground on a sunny day with the wind in your hair and the birds chirping around you!~~eva

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
avatar
Julie
Admin

Posts : 27870
Join date : 2009-10-14
Age : 28
Location : buying balloons for eva's 67th birthday
Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Freckles on Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:40 am

Cali wrote:I wonder................................  Could Sindy have written  geek that horrendous finale trial scenario for Baez to use which painted George as a child molestor  shifty who had been using and abusing KC?  I recall (with my aged brain) that Sindy visited the evil Baez alone before the trial, and would have happily thrown George under the bust to save her precious Casey.
What gulled   galled me was Cindy sat in the court room during the WHOLE trial! Both she and George despite the fact they would each testify!!!

Sorry. Accent got in the way.
avatar
Freckles

Posts : 16361
Join date : 2012-05-13
Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Jersey on Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:04 am



Post by Julie
i was looking for this earlier. i remember when everyone was discussing this, and then nothing ever became of it. just like a lot of other things in this case.
____________________

That's the WORST part of the case,
alot of the oldest and purest info (because it came out in 2008,
way before Caylee's remains were found and had not been
censored or removed YET), is no longer available:

- Nancy Grace herself went on and on at the very beginning in July 2008
about how a "Sawgrass Investigation" was interrupted by babykiller's
insistence that she dropped Caylee off at Sawgrass -
and was dropped by NG after a few weeks, never to surface again.
However, I do recall reading that this was an investigation at an apartment
at Sawgrass, and had to do with porn/prostitution.
- The $15,000 in cash robbery which TL talked about, from his dealer.
Then the twit tells Tony she has exactly that amount in cash in a bank account.
Never heard about that again either!
- The twerp's 'escort' connections, her photos on that bar website were pulled.
EVERYONE pulled ranks to cover for her, WHY???

Jersey

Posts : 63
Join date : 2016-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony wins defamation case

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum