Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Amanda Blackburn Unsolved Homicide

Post by Randie on Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:33 am

WOW Nan you know your work! thanx for all the quotes!!!!!!!
Randie

Mood : Cool 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie on Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:33 am

Here is a bit more info:

Excerpted from the PC for the rape case: (paragraph returns inserted by me, for readability):

"On Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2015, Homicide Detective Thomas Lehn* … was contacted by Homicide Detective Jose Torres. Detective Torres had been following up on a homicide investigation and had taken statements from (redacted) and (redacted) and (redacted) had given police a black ski mask and stated that on 11/10/2015 Larry Jo Taylor had left the black ski mask at their apartment.

Detective Torres, during his investigation was advised that there was a laptop computer at (redacted) in Indianapolis which had been sold to the occupants of that apartment by Taylor and Watson. Believing the stolen laptop might be from a case investigation by Detective Lehn, Detective Torres contacted him.

Detective Lehn then went to that apartment and spoke with (redacted) in reference to possible stolen items that had been brought to the residence by Larry Taylor and a second male known as Jalen Watson. These items included two computers, a flat screen TV, a new (in the box) cell phone and 2 woman’s [sic] purses.

Mr (redacted) turned on a Sony Viao laptop for Detective Lehn. After starting up the computer Detective Lehn observed a picture of a white woman (later observed to be (redacted)) along with the name (redacted) on the screen. Mr. (redacted) stated he did not know the woman on the screen. He also stated that this computer was brought to his apartment by Larry Taylor and Jalen Watson sometime before Nov. 10, 2015 and that they came to his apartment in a black car** that he knew did not belong to either of them."

Notes:
*Detective Lehn was the lead investigator, and author of the PC affidavit for, the Blackburn murder case.

**The car stolen from the rape victim was found on Nov. 15 at Cross Creek Apartments, just a few blocks NW of 56th and Guion Rd (near where LT was supposedly dropped off to meet "Cheese" on the morning of Nov. 10). The make and model of that car has been redacted here.
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie on Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:01 am

I hope I can post this here. It is someone elses comment but.....it is very profound.

(Almost every morning for over a month I have woken up thinking about some aspect of this case.

This morning I am thinking about Larry Taylor.

Answer me this: why continue to take along a younger person on your burglary crew who has exhibited that he can’t stay on task and is committing violent crimes that you could be charged for if caught?

We know very little about him. At eighteen, he is the youngest of the four (inc. Jalen, Diano, Alonzo) has impulse control issues, and in general seems to be a loose canon.

TO WIT:

We know of one previous charge for Taylor for exposing himself in the parking lot of a retail store. (Summer of '15?)

Nov. 3: Jalen Watson shows up for a burglary, Larry Taylor shows up for a rape. According to the witness, Jalen repeatedly argues with Larry, telling him (shouting) “Stop. This is not what we are there for.” Taylor stops while Jalen is in the bedroom, and continues when Jalen leaves the room.

Nov. 10: When the three suspects realize they have been caught on camera with faces uncovered in the San Clemente apartment they are robbing, Taylor unaccountably wants to kill the apartment owner, and (according to the CI) has to be talked out of this by his mates.

Nov. 10: According to the CI, Watson emerges from the Blackburns and tells Gordon that there was a woman inside and Taylor hit her in the face with a gun. After the ATM transaction they don’t want to go back to Sunnyside Court to pick Taylor up. To persuade them, Taylor (on the phone) says that if they don’t come for him he will kill Amanda. In another call with Bull (presumably) they are instructed to go back for Taylor as he is family.

Back to my question: why continue to include Taylor with his loose canon behavior in your highly successful crew and risk being caught and held accountable for his behavior?

ANSWER 1: You are really that young, stupid and believe in your own infallibility. (We ain't gonna get caught.)

ANSWER 2: The rewards of a life of crime are huge. Doing time if you get caught, no big deal. The inside is just an extension of the outside, you have family to look out for you no matter where you end up or for what reason.

ANSWER 3: Marching orders from higher up. Big brother telling you Larry is family, he goes where you go. You follow orders.

If a criminal organization is operating a hit crew (crime by request) along with a burglary operation, what does that look like? We see in three instances that LT shows up with a different agenda. Is it his own agenda, or did he get different marching orders?)
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:24 am

Randie wrote:Here is a bit more info:

Excerpted from the PC for the rape case: (paragraph returns inserted by me, for readability):

"On Wednesday, Dec. 16, 2015, Homicide Detective Thomas Lehn* … was contacted by Homicide Detective Jose Torres. Detective Torres had been following up on a homicide investigation and had taken statements from (redacted) and (redacted) and (redacted) had given police a black ski mask and stated that on 11/10/2015 Larry Jo Taylor had left the black ski mask at their apartment.

Detective Torres, during his investigation was advised that there was a laptop computer at (redacted) in Indianapolis which had been sold to the occupants of that apartment by Taylor and Watson. Believing the stolen laptop might be from a case investigation by Detective Lehn, Detective Torres contacted him.

Detective Lehn then went to that apartment and spoke with (redacted) in reference to possible stolen items that had been brought to the residence by Larry Taylor and a second male known as Jalen Watson. These items included two computers, a flat screen TV, a new (in the box) cell phone and 2 woman’s [sic] purses.

Mr (redacted) turned on a Sony Viao laptop for Detective Lehn. After starting up the computer Detective Lehn observed a picture of a white woman (later observed to be (redacted)) along with the name (redacted) on the screen. Mr. (redacted) stated he did not know the woman on the screen. He also stated that this computer was brought to his apartment by Larry Taylor and Jalen Watson sometime before Nov. 10, 2015 and that they came to his apartment in a black car** that he knew did not belong to either of them."

Notes:
*Detective Lehn was the lead investigator, and author of the PC affidavit for, the Blackburn murder case.

**The car stolen from the rape victim was found on Nov. 15 at Cross Creek Apartments, just a few blocks NW of 56th and Guion Rd (near where LT was supposedly dropped off to meet "Cheese" on the morning of Nov. 10). The make and model of that car has been redacted here.
Much credit to law enforcement for their co-operative efforts on these cases.  

We only know of the violence "The Kill Gang" created; of the lives they took.  We will never know who amongst us would have been their next victim.

With that said, I hope they will remember Amanda and her unborn child, and look back for any loose ends.

Nan11

Mood : Whistling

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:52 am

Randie wrote:I hope I can post this here.  It is someone elses comment but.....it is very profound.  

(Almost every morning for over a month I have woken up thinking about some aspect of this case.

This morning I am thinking about Larry Taylor.

Answer me this: why continue to take along a younger person on your burglary crew who has exhibited that he can’t stay on task and is committing violent crimes that you could be charged for if caught?

We know very little about him. At eighteen, he is the youngest of the four (inc. Jalen, Diano, Alonzo) has impulse control issues, and in general seems to be a loose canon.

TO WIT:

We know of one previous charge for Taylor for exposing himself in the parking lot of a retail store. (Summer of '15?)

Nov. 3: Jalen Watson shows up for a burglary, Larry Taylor shows up for a rape. According to the witness, Jalen repeatedly argues with Larry, telling him (shouting) “Stop. This is not what we are there for.” Taylor stops while Jalen is in the bedroom, and continues when Jalen leaves the room.

Nov. 10: When the three suspects realize they have been caught on camera with faces uncovered in the San Clemente apartment they are robbing, Taylor unaccountably wants to kill the apartment owner, and (according to the CI) has to be talked out of this by his mates.

Nov. 10: According to the CI, Watson emerges from the Blackburns and tells Gordon that there was a woman inside and Taylor hit her in the face with a gun. After the ATM transaction they don’t want to go back to Sunnyside Court to pick Taylor up. To persuade them, Taylor (on the phone) says that if they don’t come for him he will kill Amanda. In another call with Bull (presumably) they are instructed to go back for Taylor as he is family.

Back to my question: why continue to include Taylor with his loose canon behavior in your highly successful crew and risk being caught and held accountable for his behavior?

ANSWER 1: You are really that young, stupid and believe in your own infallibility. (We ain't gonna get caught.)

ANSWER 2: The rewards of a life of crime are huge. Doing time if you get caught, no big deal. The inside is just an extension of the outside, you have family to look out for you no matter where you end up or for what reason.

ANSWER 3: Marching orders from higher up. Big brother telling you Larry is family, he goes where you go. You follow orders.

If a criminal organization is operating a hit crew (crime by request) along with a burglary operation, what does that look like? We see in three instances that LT shows up with a different agenda. Is it his own agenda, or did he get different marching orders?)
BBM:  My answer is "Answer 3."

Personally, I think they are cut from the same cloth.  Why find a vibrator and give it to your buddy who you know is going to be alone with a naked woman?  Why refuse to let the woman cover herself?  Why tell your buddy to let the woman use the vibrator on herself, if the buddy wanted that done?  Why break into an apartment to burglarize before 10 pm?  Did either of them expect the apartment to be empty?

They started their murderous spree around 4:00 am on the day they took Amanda's life.  I'm up and getting ready for work at that hour.  How many others are?  Dear Davey was likely up for hours, too.  Walking his dog, maybe?  Checking things out?  But I digress.

The point I am poorly trying to make is that it looks to me as if "The Kill Gang" wanted to find female residents home alone.  That was their target, what they looted was just for their "extras."

"The Kill Gang."  That is what they called themselves.  That is what they hungered to do.  All of them.

It's about violence, and Watson thought he knew how to do the crime without having to pay for the crime.  I hope he is about to be proved wrong.

---------------

I'm back in under edit to add the following quote to support my statement about the vibrator.  See bold by me, below:

Page 11: Quote:  The ransacking suspect again returned to the bedroom, this time with [Redacted]’s jewelry box, and again observed that the suspect was sexually assaulting Ms. [Redacted], now with the vibrator.  The suspect again told his companion to “stop touching her,” adding that if he wanted that he needed to “make her (Ms. [Redacted]) do it herself.”  End
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2649018/Larry-Taylor-Jalen-Watson-Sexual-assault-Dec-2015.pdf
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:09 am

From above:

"...Page 11: Quote: The ransacking suspect again returned to the bedroom, this time with [Redacted]’s jewelry box, and again observed that the suspect was sexually assaulting Ms. [Redacted], now with the vibrator. The suspect again told his companion to “stop touching her,” adding that if he wanted that he needed to “make her (Ms. [Redacted]) do it herself.” End
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2649018/Larry-Taylor-Jalen-Watson-Sexual-assault-Dec-2015.pdf ..."

Power. Control. And death. These are evil people.
Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:13 am

There are so many names here. I am very confused.
Anyone up to giving the full names, ages, and other details (husband, brother to another, rapist, etc) ?
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:32 pm

Freckles wrote:From above:

"...Page 11: Quote:  The ransacking suspect again returned to the bedroom, this time with [Redacted]’s jewelry box, and again observed that the suspect was sexually assaulting Ms. [Redacted], now with the vibrator.  The suspect again told his companion to “stop touching her,” adding that if he wanted that he needed to “make her (Ms. [Redacted]) do it herself.”  End
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2649018/Larry-Taylor-Jalen-Watson-Sexual-assault-Dec-2015.pdf   ..."

Power. Control. And death. These are evil people.[/b]

BBM - I agree totally with that.  
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Mon Dec 21, 2015 1:52 pm

Freckles wrote:There are so many names here. I am very confused.
Anyone up to giving the full names, ages, and other details (husband, brother to another, rapist, etc) ?
This is a good idea, Freckles.  I can do some of them off the top of my head, but there are others that still confuse me, too.  I get especially confused with everyone's age.

I wouldn't mind making up a "who is who" reference list.  I might not have it ready for a few days as I really would have to Google for information, etc.  (Time can be a bit of an issue, also)

One question:  Is it alright to post their full names--maybe just in one "who is who" comment?

And please, all you ladies who know this case much better than I do--jump right in.  Even if I have the comment posted--if you notice anything wrong or anything I missed, mention it in a comment; and I bet one of the moderators or admin people would edit it for us.
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:40 pm

Nan11 wrote:
Freckles wrote:There are so many names here. I am very confused.
This is a good idea, Freckles.  I can do some of them off the top of my head, but there are others that still confuse me, too.  I get especially confused with everyone's age.

I wouldn't mind making up a "who is who" reference list.  I might not have it ready for a few days as I really would have to Google for information, etc.  (Time can be a bit of an issue, also)

One question:  Is it alright to post their full names--maybe just in one "who is who" comment?

And please, all you ladies who know this case much better than I do--jump right in.  Even if I have the comment posted--if you notice anything wrong or anything I missed, mention it in a comment; and I bet one of the moderators or admin people would edit it for us.

Bless you! Absolutely post the full names and anything else to help keep these individuals separate.
Take your time! (I already am so lost...)
I just thot an index of some sort would be help as this case will probably hang about a bit...
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Randie on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:53 pm

http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2015/12/for-us-we-have-nothing-to-hide.html
Randie

Back to top Go down

Post by crimeq on Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:01 pm

Davey's tweet:

DB's daily Tweet for 12/21/2015:
   "You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness," Ps. 30:11
   December 21, 2015 at 12:25 PM

WHAT is wrong with this man? What are we seeing / not seeing?

crimeq

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:07 am

crimeq wrote:Davey's tweet:

"You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness," Ps. 30:11

WHAT is wrong with this man?  What are we seeing / not seeing?

Do you have a link for this?
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:17 am

Randie wrote:http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2015/12/for-us-we-have-nothing-to-hide.html

^^^^^
"...."For us, we have nothing to hide." Davey Blackburn, on Fox News.

Instead of saying how it feels to be investigated in answer to the question, Blackburn said it was "hard to swallow" and then added a line that immediately invites new questions: "For us, we have nothing to hide." Had he said, "I have nothing to hide" he would have invited 'search' and suspicion, but retreating to the plural, he doubled up on the suspicion, something he had been doing since his first words after her murder.

The public quickly concluded what Blackburn's mentor would later say: "Something is wrong with this guy."

Indeed. ..."

Wow. Thanks for the share!
This is a very interesting read. I like the opinion stated there. Indepth thinking.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:20 am

"....A husband not devastated by his wife and pre born child's death but emotionally distant who signals something is hidden may be just that: dual deception.

From the beginning I have noted guilt within the language, but have written that I do not know the source of the guilt; whether it is a connection to the gang that shot his wife, or something else, but whatever it is, it is life consuming and personally defining making it powerful enough in his life to overshadow the murder itself.

What supports this possibility?

a. The language as in posted analysis.
b. the videos including the repeated attempts to portray
c. The language of mentor
d. The language of friend
e. His self revealed history
f. Behavioral analysis (commercializing on her death) ..."

Much more of interest:
http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2015/12/blackburn-murder-co-occurring-deception.html
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by crimeq on Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:34 pm

Freckles wrote:
crimeq wrote:Davey's tweet:

WHAT is wrong with this man?  What are we seeing / not seeing?

Do you have a  link for this?

I checked DB's twitter and didn't find this quote. I copied it from another board. Since I can't find it to verify, I retract this; please forgive! I don't normally post unconfirmed information.

crimeq

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:21 pm

Freckles wrote:Bless you! Absolutely post the full names and anything else to help keep these individuals separate.
Take your time! (I already am so lost...)
I just thot an index of some sort would be help as this case will probably hang about a bit...
Okay.  I didn't put as much time into this as would have liked, but I'll post what I have, so far.

Affidavit of Probable Cause in Amanda Blackburn Case:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/291143533/Affidavit-of-Probable-Cause-in-Amanda-Blackburn-Case

Affidavit For Probable Cause for the rape case:
https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/2649018/Larry-Taylor-Jalen-Watson-Sexual-assault-Dec-2015.pdf

David (Davey) Blackburn: This is Amanda’s husband and pastor of Resonate Church; 100% cleared by law enforcement.  Davey Blackburn left the door unlocked that morning when he left for the gym.  The “Kill Gang” was already in the neighborhood.  Davey Blackburn stayed longer at the gym than usual.  When Davey Blackburn finally got home, he sat in his car talking on his cell phone for another 40 minutes.  Amanda was dying inside the house!  She was 28 years old.

Mel, the dog:  Where was Mel that morning?

The Kill Gang - 3 members:

#1    Larry Jo Taylor, Jr., age 18

Pending criminal history:  Arrested and charged in June, 2015, with indecent exposure and public nudity after exposing himself in a shopping center parking lot.  The misdemeanors/charges are still pending.

Charges laid Nov. 23/15, for Amanda, plus the two other burglaries committed Nov. 10/15:  Taylor has been charged with felony murder, three counts of burglary, three counts of theft, robbery resulting in serious bodily injury, criminal confinement, auto theft and carrying a handgun without a license.  Taylor may get an “enhancement” on his murder charge because Amanda was pregnant.

Charges laid Dec. 18/15, for the Burglary and Rape Case of Nov. 3/15:  Larry Taylor faces burglary, theft, armed robbery, criminal confinement, and rape charges. He's accused of sexually assaulting the woman while holding a handgun to the back of her neck.

Brief Synopsis for Amanda’s case:  Larry Taylor allegedly admitted to witnesses that he shot Amanda who was home with her 1-year-old son. She was 12 weeks pregnant when she was murdered.  Taylor and Watson entered through the unlocked front door—unlocked because Amanda’s husband had gone to the gym and left the door unlocked.  After witnessing Larry Taylor strike Amanda in the mouth with the gun, Jalen Watson left the residence and walked to the stolen Chrysler Sebring which was parked in Amanda’s neighbor’s driveway; and where Diano Gordon was waiting.  Taylor briefly joined them—long enough to toss Amanda’s “cards” in the car. He then went back into Amanda’s home. Sexual assault charges may still be pending.  Amanda was shot three times; the shot to the back of her head was the cause of death.  Taylor left Amanda’s residence alone, and walked on foot—covering his face with a t-shirt and talking on a cell phone—until he met up with Watson and Gordon in the stolen Chrysler Sebring.  They had been ordered by Alonzo Bull to pick-up Larry Taylor.  Alonzo Bull said Larry Taylor was “family”, although there is no confirmation of whether this is a blood relationship or merely a “brotherhood” relationship.

Brief synopsis for the rape case:  Larry Taylor held a gun to the back of the young woman’s head, similar to where Amanda was shot.  He forced the young woman to lie on the floor throughout the ordeal.

#2    Jalen Emmanuel Watson; age 21:  On parole for burglary at time of Amanda’s murder.

Criminal history:  Burglary, theft; & possession of a controlled substance

Charges laid Nov. 23/15, for Amanda, plus the two other burglaries committed Nov. 10/15:  Watson has been charged with felony murder, three counts of burglary, three counts of theft, robbery resulting in serious bodily injury and auto theft.

Charges Laid Dec. 18, 2015, for the Burglary and Rape Case of Nov. 3, 2015:  Watson is charged with burglary, theft, armed robbery, and criminal confinement.

Brief Synopsis for Amanda’s case:  Jalen Watson entered Amanda’s house with Larry Taylor.  He was there when Larry Taylor “busted Amanda in the mouth with his gun.”  Jalen Watson returned to the stolen Chrysler Sebring and told Diano Gordon what had happened.  Larry Taylor then appeared and threw a couple of Amanda’s “cards” in the car before going back into Amanda’s home.  With Jalen Watson driving, he and Diano Gordon left Amanda's neighbor’s driveway (the scene of the 2nd burglary), with Amanda’s bank cards, to drive to an ATM.  Something went wrong at the first ATM machine and they had to go to a second.  During this time, Jalen Watson and Diano Gordon were communicating with Larry Taylor, who was still at Amanda’s home.  Larry Taylor had called Diano Gordon’s cell phone; but Gordon gave the phone to Jalen Watson.  They were driving a stolen Chrysler Sebring—stolen from the first of three burglaries the three young men committed that morning.  Jalen Watson’s DNA was found on a pink sweater which had been stolen from the 1st of the three burglaries.  He had used it to cover his face as he withdrew Amanda’s money.  Law enforcement found the sweater when they located the Chrysler Sebring.

Brief synopsis for the rape case:  Jalen Watson rushed around gathering items to steal.  Jalen Watson brought a vibrator to Larry Taylor.  Every few minutes he would go into the bedroom and tell Larry Taylor he should stop sexually assaulting the victim. Larry Taylor would stop.  Once Jalen Watson had left the room, Larry Taylor would continue.

#3    Diano Gordon; age 24:  On parole for burglary at time of Amanda’s murder.

Criminal history:  burglary; felony convictions for residential entry and escape

Charges for the two other burglaries only on Nov. 10/15:  Gordon has been charged with two counts of burglary and two counts of thefts for stealing electronics and other items from two homes prior to Amanda’s murder.

Brief Synopsis for Amanda’s case:  Diano Gordon did not enter Amanda’s home.  He waited in the stolen Chrysler Sebring, parked in the driveway of Amanda’s neighbor’s home.  They had finished burglarizing that home.  That was the second burglary of the morning by the same three individuals.  Larry Taylor and Jalen Watson walked from there to Amanda’s unlocked front door.  It was only next door, and the houses are fairly close together.

Inconsequential Players

Alonzo Bull:  Alonzo Bull was questioned by law enforcement and admitted that Diano Gordon, Jalen Watson and Larry Taylor left his apartment shortly before the first burglary.  Alonzo Bull gave the order for Diano Gordon and Jalen Watson to pick up Larry Taylor, saying Larry Taylor was family.  (Jalen Watson and Diano Gordon had left Larry Taylor at Amanda’s home while they took her stolen bank card(s) to an ATM machine, driving the stolen Chrysler Sebring.)

Donae Mitchell:  possibly the girlfriend of Alonzo Bull

Cheese:  Larry Taylor waived his Miranda rights and said that he was “possibly” near one burglary scene in search of someone named Cheese.

Geornita:  Jalen Watson’s sister; she said he had nothing to do with Amanda’s murder and is turning his life around.

Kenneth Wagner:  The friend David Blackburn was having a phone conversation with on the morning of Amanda’s murder. Blackburn initiated the conversation as he left the gym and continued the conversation during the drive home, and for a further 40 minutes once he parked in his driveway.

Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:38 pm

crimeq wrote:
Freckles wrote:

Do you have a  link for this?

I checked DB's twitter and didn't find this quote.  I copied it from another board.  Since I can't find it to verify, I retract this; please forgive!  I don't normally post unconfirmed information.
Here is linky: https://twitter.com/daveyblackburn  

He probably already has a lady friend waiting in the wings.  He can hardly wait to bring her out and show her off.  That's my take, anyway.

Edited to add:  I have a screen shot of this tweet that I can add.  It's right there at the link:  2nd one down.
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:29 am

Wow, Nan! You have earned this:
Best Posting Of The Best Posting Of The

There are so many players in this rape and the murders of Amanda and her baby.
Your research and sharing is very beneficial to understanding the who is who of the case.

IMO, because of the perp's past actions AND the current actions, death penalty should be applied. Losers all of them. Beyond redemption fitting of society's trust. Davy? He was the mastermind, the go-to man...execute him first. (We saw that gym excuse used before in the Rebecca Z case out of San Diego...Not original. )

The perps were sloppy in this crime. This tells me they did not expect to be stopped by anyone, not even the husband. They entered and left the home repeatedly, they drove a stolen car to the crime scene and had it parked unattended in plain view, they left DNA all over the place. Now, why didn't they feel a need to "hide" their crimes? Yep. They did not expect the husband (or anyone else) to be able to finger them. That is dumb.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:40 pm

Randie wrote:http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2015/12/for-us-we-have-nothing-to-hide.html
Hey!  Hey!  

You have been reading astutely!  You pretty much nailed Mr. Hyatt's viewpoint before he published this.

I agree that if it is truly about the "sexuality" side of things, then it is inappropriate for discussion; however, (and personally, with respect), I'm not so much favoring it as the reason.

I'm back to really, really wishing for the 911 call to be released.
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Wed Dec 23, 2015 7:58 pm

Freckles wrote:

^^^^^
"...."For us, we have nothing to hide." Davey Blackburn, on Fox News.  

Instead of saying how it feels to be investigated in answer to the question, Blackburn said it was "hard to swallow" and then added a line that immediately invites new questions:  "For us, we have nothing to hide."  Had he said, "I have nothing to hide" he would have invited 'search' and suspicion, but retreating to the plural, he doubled up on the suspicion, something he had been doing since his first words after her murder.  

The public quickly concluded what Blackburn's mentor would later say:  "Something is wrong with this guy."

Indeed. ..."

Wow. Thanks for the share!
This is a very interesting read. I like the opinion stated there. Indepth thinking.
It certainly is food for thought!

I found a couple of the videos where the statements he discusses were made.  Probably everyone has seen them by now, but for any late comers, I'll add two below.  I find it interesting to watch or re-watch them after reading the ideas on "Statement Analysis".

This is the Fox News interview where Davey uses the phrase:  "For us, we have nothing to hide."

This video is Pastor Perry Noble at Amanda's memorial introducing:  "Something is wrong with this guy."
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Freckles wrote:"....A husband not devastated by his wife and pre born child's death but emotionally distant who signals something is hidden may be just that:  dual deception.  

From the beginning I have noted guilt within the language, but have written that I do not know the source of the guilt; whether it is a connection to the gang that shot his wife, or something else, but whatever it is, it is life consuming and personally defining making it powerful enough in his life to overshadow the murder itself.  

What supports this possibility?

a.  The language as in posted analysis.  
b.  the videos including the repeated attempts to portray
c.  The language of mentor
d.  The language of friend
e.  His self revealed history
f.  Behavioral analysis (commercializing on her death) ..."

Much more of interest:
http://statement-analysis.blogspot.com/2015/12/blackburn-murder-co-occurring-deception.html
BBM - The fact that Mr. Hyatt explains Davey's "secret" as "life consuming and personally defining" makes me suspect that the "secret" has been around long before Amanda's murder.

I can't let go of all the strange circumstances, though:  for example, Blackburn leaving the door unlocked in a high crime neighborhood; staying longer than usual at the gym; talking outside the house for 40 minutes.  It all went so perfect for him.  Too perfect.
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:53 pm

Freckles wrote:Wow, Nan! You have  earned this:
Best Posting Of The Best Posting Of The

There are so many players in this rape and the murders of Amanda and her baby.
Your research and sharing is very beneficial to understanding the who is who of the case.

IMO, because of the perp's past actions AND the current actions, death penalty should be applied. Losers all of them. Beyond redemption fitting of society's trust. Davy? He was the mastermind, the go-to man...execute him first. (We saw that gym excuse used before in the Rebecca Z case out of San Diego...Not original. )

The perps were sloppy in this crime. This tells me they did not expect to be stopped by anyone, not even the husband. They entered and left the home repeatedly, they drove a stolen car to the crime scene and had it parked unattended in plain view, they left DNA all over the place. Now, why didn't they feel a need to "hide" their crimes? Yep. They did not expect the husband (or anyone else) to be able to finger them. That is dumb.
Thank you, Freckles!  

I would like to add the times and addresses--maybe with a few places pinpointed on a Google map.  I might work on that.  (I think I need to make a few corrections, too.)

I knew there was another case where dear hubby tried (and failed) to use the "at the gym" alibi.  I don't think he was as clever as this guy, though.  

Regarding "sloppy", check out this part:

Page 13:  Quote:  At 8:17 A.M., November 10th, 2015, Allison Becker called 911 to report a burglary of her home at 2830 Sunnyfield Court.  Officer Elise Torres responded to take the report.  Becker’s interior video depicted a subject who disabled the system at 5:36 A.M.  Entry was made to the residence by tearing through the patio screen window and unlocking the dead bolt to the patio door.  Four televisions, a MacBook Pro, a Tiffiany Pearl necklace, a pink woman’s sweater, and AT&T Uverae remote control, a bag of oranges, and bed sheets were taken from.  It appeared the suspect(s) also drank beer and wine and left the bottles in the home.  Exit was made through the front door which Allison Becker discovered unlocked when she returned home.  End
http://www.scribd.com/doc/291143533/Affidavit-of-Probable-Cause-in-Amanda-Blackburn-Case

So they must have ate a few oranges (and they took a few with them because LE found some in the stolen car), and dank some wine and beer--leaving the bottles with finger prints and DNA all over them!  Or else they took the time to wipe them--I guess we'll see for sure at trial.

Blackburn left for the gym at around 6 AM and returned to park in his driveway at around 7:30 AM.  He only entered his home at around 8:20 AM; calling 911 at 8:22 AM.

Once I can get the alarm bells to stop ringing in my head, I agree with you that these characters certainly seemed to be aware that they had "time to spare."  Also, Gordon staying in the car while Taylor and Watson went to Amanda's is very suspect.

I believe he didn't want to be involved in a murder.  He was okay with burglary, but not murder.  It seems he might have had a bit of advance warning.
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:19 am

From above:  ^^^^^
"....Regarding "sloppy", check out this part:

Page 13:  Quote: At 8:17 A.M., November 10th, 2015, Allison Becker called 911 to report a burglary of her home at 2830 Sunnyfield Court.  Officer Elise Torres responded to take the report.  Becker’s interior video depicted a subject who disabled the system at 5:36 A.M. ...."

"....Page 13:  Quote:  At 8:17 A.M., November 10th, 2015, Allison Becker called 911 to report a burglary of her home at 2830 Sunnyfield Court. ..."

"....Blackburn left for the gym at around 6 AM and returned to park in his driveway at around 7:30 AM.  He only entered his home at around 8:20 AM; calling 911 at 8:22 AM...."

From the highlights I inserted:
1.   At 8:17 A.M., November 10th, 2015, Allison Becker
At 8:17, she was alive and communicating with 911

2."....Blackburn left for the gym at around 6 AM and returned to park in his driveway at around 7:30 AM.
At 7:30, while his wife is being violently raped and molested AND his home is being ripped off of possessions carried out the front door,  probably carried down the drive past the vehicle he sat in, the husband sat in the drive doing nothing?

3. Gordon staying in the car: He was to make sure the LE did not arrive, a neighbor did not get too curious, and the husband did not rat them out...Everything went according to the plan which is why they had time to grab food and drink and walk calmly out the front door, probably nodding at the husband as they walked past his vehicle.

Do we know what time the crime happened? I am suggesting the possibility the husband actually opened the front door for the murderers...and sat patiently waiting in his vehicle...
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by crimeq on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Davey was at the gym when the murder occurred.  Upon his return, he sat in his car in the driveway for 40 minutes to complete a phone call.

It hasn't been mentioned that the thieves took anything other than Amanda's debit card (well, "cards" was the term used, as in plural).  Since the stolen car they were using already contained 4 TVs and had to hold 3 grown men as well, they wouldn't have had anyplace to put more loot (Davey has a 54" TV above his fireplace, btw.  Nice item.).

The perps' MO was different on the Blackburn entry, at least for that morning.  They went in the front door instead of the back.  That seems odd to me and yes, I have wondered if Davey left the door unlocked intentionally.

I believe a neighbor reported hearing 2 gunshots at about 6:45 ??? I'd have to go back and read to verify the exact time but I think it was around that time.

Last edited by crimeq on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

crimeq

Back to top Go down

Post by crimeq on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:49 pm

Happy Christmas Eve, everybody! Very Happy Very Happy

crimeq

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:01 pm

Freckles wrote:From above:  ^^^^^
"....Regarding "sloppy", check out this part:

Page 13:  Quote: At 8:17 A.M., November 10th, 2015, Allison Becker called 911 to report a burglary of her home at 2830 Sunnyfield Court.  Officer Elise Torres responded to take the report.  Becker’s interior video depicted a subject who disabled the system at 5:36 A.M. ...."

"....Page 13:  Quote:  At 8:17 A.M., November 10th, 2015, Allison Becker called 911 to report a burglary of her home at 2830 Sunnyfield Court. ..."
I'm so sorry, Freckles.  I managed to confuse things again.  

The name mentioned above is only a concerned citizen and resident of one of the homes/apartments which were burglarized that morning--a victim herself.  I was quoting directly from the probable cause affidavit, but certainly wish I would have substituted her name with the word [Resident].  That would not only be less confusing, but more fair to those people who have been through enough.

The homicide victim's name in this case is Amanda Blackburn.    

Freckles wrote:"....Blackburn left for the gym at around 6 AM and returned to park in his driveway at around 7:30 AM.  He only entered his home at around 8:20 AM; calling 911 at 8:22 AM...."

From the highlights I inserted:
1.   At 8:17 A.M., November 10th, 2015, [Resident]
At 8:17, she was alive and communicating with 911
So here I have deleted the lady's name, and used the word "resident".  Yes, they didn't hurt her.  I don't think she was home at the time of the burglary; but only returned home shortly before calling 911.  This is the location of the second burglary, and the location is very close to the residence where the homicide of Amanda Blackburn occurred.

I am confused myself as to whether it was right next door to Amanda's residence at 2812 Sunnyfield Court; or whether it was two houses down.  (I'll try to clear that up later.)  

Freckles wrote:2."....Blackburn left for the gym at around 6 AM and returned to park in his driveway at around 7:30 AM.
At 7:30, while his wife is being violently raped and molested AND his home is being ripped off of possessions carried out the front door,  probably carried down the drive past the vehicle he sat in, the husband sat in the drive doing nothing?
Nope, I don't think it would have happened that way.

The 2nd burglary of the morning which occurred at the residence of 2830 Sunnyfield Court, took place at approximately 5:36 am. LE has recovered a still of a subject disabling the video alarm system at that time.  The 911 call to report the burglary was not made until 8:17 am; about 4 minutes before David Blackburn called 911, himself, at 8:22 am, to report the homicide at his residence.  He possibly sat in his car and watched his neighbor arrive and enter her home, though.

The earliest time I can find in the probable cause affidavit for the burglary and homicide at Amanda Blackburn's residence (2812 Sunnyfield Court) is 6:25 am.  The records for the cell phone of Diano Gordon show the phone moved to a tower supporting 2812 Sunnyfield Court at that time.  David (Davey) Blackburn had left his home at around 6:00 am--leaving the front door unlocked.

A different [Resident] was in bed at 2824 Sunnyfield Court when she heard two shots and what sounded like a woman scream around 6:40 am to 6:45 am.  During that time period, the cell phone records for Diano Gordon and Jalen Watson place them both busy gathering Amanda's $400.00 at the two Chase ATM machines.  Larry Jo Taylor, Jr. was alone with Amanda.

Mr. David (Davey) Blackburn left L.A. Fitness at approximately 7:10 am.

LE recovered video footage from L.A. Fitness showing Mr. David (Davey) Blackburn.  His alibi is conveniently confirmed on the footage.  At 7:30 am, when Mr. Blackburn arrived in his driveway at 2812 Sunnyfield Court, the suspects had fled and Amanda Blackburn lay fatally wounded and bleeding out inside the residence.  Mr. Blackburn--supposedly unaware of the carnage inside his home--sat in his car and continued a pleasant conversation with his buddy until 8:20 am.

I get 50 minutes that Mr. Davey sat inside his car while it was parked in his own driveway; I'm not sure where the 40 minutes is originating from.  The times I give are from the affidavit.

Interesting to note is that the cell phone records for Larry Jo Taylor, Jr. show that he left Amanda and Davey's residence at approximately 7:10 am--the same approximate time as Davey was leaving L.A. Fitness.        

Freckles wrote:3. Gordon staying in the car: He was to make sure the LE did not arrive, a neighbor did not get too curious, and the husband did not rat them out...Everything went according to the plan which is why they had time to grab food and drink and walk calmly out the front door, probably nodding at the husband as they walked past his vehicle.
BBM - Of course!  Exactly!  I missed the obvious, there.  

I believe a similar procedure may have been implemented at the first burglary because the stills from that alarm system capture three people--two inside; and the third, inside or at the doorway to the apartment.

Do you think that could mean that Gordon has a higher place in the little hierarchy?

I admit I think it is highly unlikely that Mr. Blackburn watched them carrying anything out, or leaving his home.  I do think it may be possible that he may have crossed paths with the two in the Sebring; or, perhaps, Taylor, as he walked about the nearby streets talking loudly on his cell phone.  That was witnessed, and must have been Taylor demanding Watson and Gordon come back to pick him up.  I think the drive time from Blackburn's gym to Blackburn's house is relatively short, but I need to confirm that.

The stolen Chrysler Sebring was possibly discarded between 7:30 am and 8:35 am on November 10, 2015.      

Freckles wrote:Do we know what time the crime happened? I am suggesting the possibility the husband actually opened the front door for the murderers...and sat patiently waiting in his vehicle...
It looks to me like Larry Jo Taylor, Jr. can be placed at Amanda's residence from 6:25 am until 7:10 am., approximately.  Jalen Watson would have only been there briefly around 6:25 am; with Diano Gordon assigned as designated watchman waiting in the stolen Chrysler Sebring.

I think Mr. Davey is much too smart for the above.  He has himself a solid alibi, and it's probably going to hold.
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:52 pm

crimeq wrote:Davey was at the gym when the murder occurred.  Upon his return, he sat in his car in the driveway for 40 minutes to complete a phone call.

It hasn't been mentioned that the thieves took anything other than Amanda's debit card (well, "cards" was the term used, as in plural).  Since the stolen car they were using already contained 4 TVs and had to hold 3 grown men as well, they wouldn't have had anyplace to put more loot (Davey has a 54" TV above his fireplace, btw.  Nice item.).

The perps' MO was different on the Blackburn entry, at least for that morning.  They went in the front door instead of the back.  That seems odd to me and yes, I have wondered if Davey left the door unlocked intentionally.

I believe a neighbor reported hearing 2 gunshots at about 6:45 ??? I'd have to go back and read to verify the exact time but I think it was around that time.
Yup, Davey has his backside covered.

I noticed in the affidavit they list a "Macbook Pro in a blue book bag with two books inside" as being stolen from Amanda and Davey's residence.  The hoodlums never missed a Macbook--they netted three that morning.

It is interesting concerning how they may have packed everything in the Sebring.  There is another amazingly sloppy description of the antics of the three of them in the affidavit.  I'll quote it because it only makes my head spin if I try to put it in my own words:

Now to set the stage a little, this is after Watson and Gordon have been ordered back to pick-up Taylor because he "is" family. The time is around 7:10 am.

Page 24  Quote:  They drove back to the addition and Gordon exited the car at the addition entrance.  Watson drove in the addition and picked up Taylor.  Watson and Taylor picked Gordon back up and dropped off Taylor near 56th and Guion Road.  At this point, Taylor was in the front passenger seat which matched [Redacted’s] home video on Sunmeadow.  Taylor took the stolen property from the car, including a bag over his shoulder.  Watson and Gordon drove to the Boulevard neighborhood and left the car.  End

At least some of that is captured on home video!  Also consider at that point, Watson, Gordon, and Taylor, Jr. had been using there own personal--and easily traceable--cell phones, all during the commission of these crimes.  Watson and Gordon had left the very same numbers with their respective parole officers!

If what they did wasn't so horrible, it would be humorous.

It is not hard to image that they could have been selected; knowing they would be caught and that would take the heat off.  Just sayin'

To get back to the size of things, though--I can't find any mention of the size of the TV's.  I'm guessing if they all fit in Taylor, Jr.'s bag, they weren't the large ones.
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:02 pm

crimeq wrote:Happy Christmas Eve, everybody!  Very Happy Very Happy
And Happy Christmas Day to everyone--especially all the new members!!  I enjoy all your comments.

Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by crimeq on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:15 pm

Nan11 wrote:
crimeq wrote:Davey was at the gym when the murder occurred.  Upon his return, he sat in his car in the driveway for 40 minutes to complete a phone call.

Yup, Davey has his backside covered.

I noticed in the affidavit they list a "Macbook Pro in a blue book bag with two books inside" as being stolen from Amanda and Davey's residence.  The hoodlums never missed a Macbook--they netted three that morning.

It is interesting concerning how they may have packed everything in the Sebring.  There is another amazingly sloppy description of the antics of the three of them in the affidavit.  I'll quote it because it only makes my head spin if I try to put it in my own words:

Now to set the stage a little, this is after Watson and Gordon have been ordered back to pick-up Taylor because he "is" family. The time is around 7:10 am.

Page 24  Quote:  They drove back to the addition and Gordon exited the car at the addition entrance.  Watson drove in the addition and picked up Taylor.  Watson and Taylor picked Gordon back up and dropped off Taylor near 56th and Guion Road.  At this point, Taylor was in the front passenger seat which matched [Redacted’s] home video on Sunmeadow.  Taylor took the stolen property from the car, including a bag over his shoulder.  Watson and Gordon drove to the Boulevard neighborhood and left the car.  End

At least some of that is captured on home video!  Also consider at that point, Watson, Gordon, and Taylor, Jr. had been using there own personal--and easily traceable--cell phones, all during the commission of these crimes.  Watson and Gordon had left the very same numbers with their respective parole officers!

If what they did wasn't so horrible, it would be humorous.

It is not hard to image that they could have been selected; knowing they would be caught and that would take the heat off.  Just sayin'

To get back to the size of things, though--I can't find any mention of the size of the TV's.  I'm guessing if they all fit in Taylor, Jr.'s bag, they weren't the large ones.

Apparently he took the stolen goods from the car AND a bag over his shoulder; it doesn't sound like the bag contained the TVs. Where was he being dropped off, that the stolen goods would be removed from the car? Where were they put?

crimeq

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:47 pm

crimeq wrote:Apparently he took the stolen goods from the car AND a bag over his shoulder; it doesn't sound like the bag contained the TVs. Where was he being dropped off, that the stolen goods would be removed from the car?  Where were they put?
It appears as though Watson and Gordon dropped Taylor and the majority of the stolen goods off at or near Taylor's acquaintance--called "Cheese".  See quotes below for confirmation of address:  56th Street and Guion Road.

Watson and Gordon then drove to 3800 Rockwood Avenue, where it seems they parked and left the stolen Chrysler Sebring.  They left plenty in it to connect it to all three burglaries, plus the homicide.  Apparently, the Sebring appeared in that location between 7:30 am and 8:35 am on Nov. 10/15.

Purportedly all three--Taylor, Watson, and Gordon--eventually met back at Alonzo Bull's apartment.  

The charging affidavit doesn't really go into the movement of the stolen goods.

I have heard the rumors of the black SUV that possibly cased the neighborhood previously and perhaps came back and picked up the "loot".  I'm open to it, but right now I'm not in that camp.  We can discuss it here, though--as long as we clearly state that it is rumor only.

Below are a few quotes from the affidavit supporting what I mentioned at the beginning of my comment.

Page 22:  Quote:  On November 19, 2015, I interviewed Larry Taylor.  Taylor waived his Miranda warnings.  He said he left “The Cottages” with Diano Gordon and Jalen Watson.  Taylor would only say that he “possibly” rode in the silver Chrysler Sebring to go [to] 56th Street and Guion Road to go see someone named “Cheese”.  End

Page 24:  Quote:  Watson and Taylor picked Gordon back up and dropped off Taylor near 56th and Guion Rd.  At this point, Taylor was in the front passenger seat which matched [Redacted for transcript]’s home video on Sunmeadow.  Taylor took the stolen property from the car, including a bag over his shoulder.  Watson and Gordon drove to the Boulevard neighborhood and left the car.

The group eventually met back at Alonzo Bull’s apartment in the Cottages.
 End

Page 17:  Quote:  At 10:28, P.M., November 11th, 2015, Officer Stephen Elliott was called to 3800 Rockwood Avenue of the report of a located stolen Chrysler Sebring.  The car was the silver 2007 Chrysler Sebring stolen in the burglary at 5756 San Clemente Drive.  I later interviewed a concerned citizen who stated that the Sebring appeared at that location between 7:30 A.M. and 8:35 A.M. on November 10th, 2015.  End

Page 19:  Quote:  At 10:45 A.M., November 12th, 2015, Detective Dan Kepler obtained consent to search the Chrysler Sebring from the owner, [Redacted for transcript].  . . .   A Chase ATM receipt was found on the front passenger side floor.  The receipt was a denied $500.00 transaction at 6:36 A.M., November 10th, 2015 at 6881 Michigan Road.  The card number was 3667, which matches Amanda Blackburn’s missing debit card.  There was a pink woman’s sweater on the driver’s side floorboard.  There was an AT&T Uverse remote in trunk of the car.  There was also a green men’s XXL sweatshirt, a bed sheet and a bag of oranges in the trunk.  [Redacted for transcript] of 2830 Sunnyfield Court later confirmed the pink sweater belonged to her.  She said it was one of her favorite sweaters when she saw a photograph of it.  Swabs were taken from the vehicle for potential DNA.  End

Page 22:  Quote:  Hess tracked cell phone number [Redacted for transcript] to 5636 Brendon Way West Drive, Apartment D.  He located [Redacted for transcript] in possession of the phone.  [Redacted for transcript] told Hess she knew Diano Gordon, Jalen Watson and Larry Taylor Jr.  She said they left her apartment about 3:30 A.M., the morning of the shooting.  End

Page 22:  Quote:  Alonzo Bull was questioned by law enforcement and admitted that when Gordon, Watson and Taylor left his apartment shortly before the first burglary ...  End
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:48 am

Okay, I just read through this thread and this is an interesting and very sad case. Poor Amanda!!! Sad

A few questions for those of you that are much better informed than I am:

Who is Cheese? Cheese is often a slang term for $$$. Is Cheese the person that fences the stolen goods?

And, where did the reference to DB being dissatisfied with his marriage, and ability for his wife to fulfill his sexual needs come from? Seems like a bat-sh*t-crazy thing for a man who's wife was just murdered to be saying, IMO.
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:17 am

Hi, MyLife!

I am so lost on this case a road map (which others have given me) could not see me out of the woods.
Flares would only confuse me...
awe

It is an interesting case so I try to read here daily.
I just am going silent....
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:06 am

crimeq wrote:Apparently he took the stolen goods from the car AND a bag over his shoulder; it doesn't sound like the bag contained the TVs. Where was he being dropped off, that the stolen goods would be removed from the car?  Where were they put?
My apologies for quoting your comment twice.

I was going through old videos and I just came across this:

See video at link:  At about 1:50 minutes in:  Quote:  But there are problems and inconsistencies there.  He broke into another home.  Broke in, and stole televisions.  Put them in a dark SUV and drove off—there is no surveillance of the SUV returning.  End
http://insider.foxnews.com/2015/11/18/should-indiana-pastor-be-cleared-murder-pregnant-wife

Does anyone know more about this?  I do find it odd that the sizes for the TV's are not given in the probable cause affidavit for Amanda's homicide and the three burglaries.  All we have is 4 stolen TV's from the second burglary and:  "Taylor took the stolen property from the car, including a bag over his shoulder."  That quoted statement is pretty open for interpretation.  The stolen property could be:  one TV; two TV's; zero TV's--maybe just a couple of the stolen MacBooks?  Maybe the cell phone; purse; and pearl necklace went in the bag and he tucked the MacBooks under his arm?  Maybe the TV's were already somewhere else?

I noted that in the rape affidavit the size of 40 inches is given for the victim's TV.

Another interesting point I noticed in that video is the discussion concerning the difficulty in pinning down exactly when Amanda was shot.  My, my--luck reigned supreme again for the Pastor.  A witness popped up saying she heard two shots and a scream between 6:40 and 6:45 am.
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:55 am

Mylife101 wrote:Okay, I just read through this thread and this is an interesting and very sad case. Poor Amanda!!! Sad

Who is Cheese? Cheese is often a slang term for $$$.Rega Is Cheese the person that fences the stolen goods?

And, where did the reference to DB being dissatisfied with his marriage, and ability for his wife to fulfill his sexual needs come from? Seems like a bat-sh*t-crazy thing for a man who's wife was just murdered to be saying, IMO.
Hi, Mylife!  

It is absolutely heartbreaking, isn't it?  I hurt ever time I see the pictures of Amanda and her little boy, Weston.

I doubt if I am better informed than you are--I just refuse to give up.

Regarding the bold by me--I didn't know that.  Interesting.  It doesn't really say it in so many words; but, yes, I do believe Cheese may be the fence.

Now, regarding where the references to DB being dissatisfied with his marriage, and the ability for his wife to fulfill his sexual needs come from--that is hard for me to answer.  A lot of "the talk" comes from the Statement Analysis Blog.  (And other blogs, too--I don't mean to single out one in particular.)  The frustrating part for me is that Peter doesn't link--so it is hard to find things. (I don't blame him; I appreciate his posts and don't mind looking for the things I want to read/hear for myself.)

The important thing to note is that all the statements were said before Amanda's homicide.  Since that time, Blackburn has cleverly quoted Bible verses about feeling like dancing, etc.  He is emotionless in his interviews.

I don't want to bombard you with video links, but the link below will take you to a Vimeo video page featuring Resonate Church.  I recommended a couple down below, but they are long and I'm not sure I have even come across the most interesting parts.

https://vimeo.com/resonateindy/videos
Love Song Week 5 – Bringing Sexy Back
Love Song Week 6 – Q&A with Davey and Amanda

There is also the following from YouTube.  It was posted by Amanda's husband about two weeks before she was fatally shot.  (I still haven't watched all of it.)  I'm not sure how many parts there are to the whole thing, but I think they will play one after another.
https://youtu.be/v1mi5lrdJTo

Since I mentioned Peter's blog, I will link the first post he made on this case.  He did one of his "statement analysis" on a statement released by Amanda's hubby.
http://statement-analysis.blogspot.ca/2015/11/statement-of-pastor-finds-wife-murdered.html

Anyway, hubby did at least 4 interviews with major news networks.  They are all interesting to watch.  I could link those if anyone is interested.
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:34 pm

Freckles wrote:Hi, MyLife!

I am so lost on this case a road map (which others have given me) could not see me out of the woods.
awe

Awww. Please drop in and comment.  You make excellent points.  

If you click below to enlarge, I think the text boxes become big enough to read.  It's a little map I made for myself to get all the tiny details of the occurrences just on Amanda's street uncluttered in my mind.  (I'm not so sure it helped.)  Anyway, though, it can't hurt; and I thought I'd share.

My little va-cay is almost over; so I won't be around so much soon.  

Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by crimeq on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:24 pm

The map is wonderful, Nan.  Thanks.

I wonder why Taylor thought it safe to walk the stolen ATM cards to the car at 6:30-ish, leaving Amanda in in the home alone.  The shots weren't heard til another 15-20 minutes after that.  Obviously Amanda couldn't move about to call 911, lock the door, etc. so she must have been incapacitated--and seriously so, if Taylor left her alone in the house.  He had already pistol-whipped her in the face/jaw hard enough to knock out a tooth in her lower jaw.  Had he rendered her unconscious?  What gave him confidence to leave the property and to leave her alone inside?

My heart breaks for this young woman and I feel like she hasn't gotten her due; her death has been about Davey, only; her funeral service was more about Davey than about Amanda.  Davey has said repeatedly that Amanda didn't want the spotlight, but come on, this is the tragic end of this young woman's life! and it's all about Davey.

I read somewhere another thought that saddens me; I'm sure that her parents loved Amanda dearly, yet they too seemed to objectify her; her mother said "that girl" never gave her 5 minutes of trouble in her life; her father seemed focused on the "purity" aspect, IMO, which to me is a form of ownership/control in that the young girl is bound over to her father (purity ring on wedding ring finger included) until such time as (in Phil's words) she leaves the house of her father, to go to the house of her husband.

It's like this young woman never had a life of her own outside of her expressed love for Jesus which she proclaimed in her journal, and now Davey is making that public, too.  Also I question the reason he's doing so because to me, it's possible to read between the lines of Amanda's journaling and see sadness and discontent.

crimeq

Back to top Go down

Post by crimeq on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:30 pm

Nan posted this link to the videos (thanks Nan!):

In particular, for those who haven't watched these, I recommend the Love Song Week 6 Q&A.  You can see how Davey treats Amanda; how he talks over her and belittles her; watch Amanda's body language--she leans away from Davey, crosses her leg away from Davey.  She also insinuates his over-exaggeration at one point and once even seems to be contradicting his story, as in, he's making it up.

Davey had made the comment in a sermon that a pastor's wife either helped him or hurt him; her speaking up against him would be seen by him as non-supportive, IMO, and fall into the "hurt him" category i his eyes.

The Q&A video was made only one month before Amanda was murdered Sad

Another thought I have - so many of us on the 'Net are questioning Davey's involvement and at the very least, his reaction to Amanda's murder; I wonder if Amanda's parents are paying attention to any of that and how they feel about it.  Surely they have watched the Resonate videos by now; what do they think of how Davey treated Amanda, and how he used her as a negative example in ALL of his sermons.  Or is that treatment part of accepting the superiority of the man / husband and it doesn't matter?

crimeq

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:32 pm

Watch: @ 5:00

Joe Graham 2 weeks ago
lol Davey says God allowed his wife to be raped and killed to give church life. God allowed Amanda to be raped & killed so he can advance the Gospel into history books in ways that have never even been told. It sounds like Davey is going to try and rewrite the Gospels like his mentor Perry Noble tried to change the Ten Commandments. If God wanted to send a message he could have done in a less cold violent way. Maybe God allowed Amanda to be raped and killed to stop Davey from spreading false teachings. It's more fitting for the way she was taken.

This guy is creepy. Self serving. All is for him. Reminds me of Lacey Peterson and little Connor...

I watched some of the so-called Lovesong vids and was struck by her body language. When she is with her child, she is lit; with him, her forehead and her mouth are heal in consternation. She aged between the first pictures and these last vids. Aged a lot!

KateSlate11 1 month ago (edited)
+Laura A You should be sad, sad for Amanda, her unborn child and her son. You can spin this all you want, what is your response to his vulgar talk at church? What is your response to Davey stating that a man has the right to have sex with his wife even if she isn't in the mood? What's your response to him shooting an air pellet gun in his church?

Davey Blackburns reactions are not only based on a murdered wife, but a murdered unborn daughter and a brutal rape &; murder. He seems to be very jovial about it all. The case is not closed yet, be careful.

Here is the first of the Lovespng vids. Others can be found from that link:

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:43 pm

He states he was a substitute teacher in school!
Does anyone know:
Hoe much education does he have?
College majors?
Counseling experience?
Any credentials at all?
Family economics/life insurance, etc.?
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:49 pm

The Murder of Amanda Blackburn - The Gun

"Two days after this gun demonstration in church, Amanda was found shot to death in her own home."

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by crimeq on Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:17 pm

Davey studied at Southern Wesleyan University, majoring in Religion. This describes his degree program:

http://www.swu.edu/academics/religion/degree-programs/ba-in-religion/

crimeq

Back to top Go down

Post by crimeq on Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:09 pm

Davey's Christmas sermon to Resonate:

http://resonateindianapolis.com/mediacast/resonate-church-carrying-hope-in-the-midst-of-hurt/

I have several thoughts and will comment later; I'm very tired this evening.

However, now Amanda is being compared to Mary.  Davey passes this off as her father Phil's comparison; supposedly he said to Davey, and I'm paraphrasing, "Perhaps this is blasphemy Davey, but I feel like Amanda is a Mary."

Davey uses that throughout this sermon.

He also uses the "death to bring life" comparison frequently.

And, rather than being angry and seeking vengeance on the 2-3 thugs involved in Amanda's murder (he said he would fight and seek vengeance on anyone who broke into his home, in a previous sermon - the "mistress grill" sermon), wouldn't it be wonderful if these 2-3 thugs came to know Jesus out of this event.

More later.

crimeq

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:20 pm

Freckles wrote:Hi, MyLife!

awe

Freckles wrote: "I am so lost on this case a road map (which others have given me) could not see me out of the woods.
Flares would only confuse me..."

LOL! Laughing Yes, I'm a little behind on this one. Good to see you're still here, Freckles.
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mylife101 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:32 pm

Nan11 wrote:
Mylife101 wrote:Okay, I just read through this thread and this is an interesting and very sad case. Poor Amanda!!! Sad

Who is Cheese? Cheese is often a slang term for $$$.Rega Is Cheese the person that fences the stolen goods?

Hi, Mylife!  

It is absolutely heartbreaking, isn't it?  I hurt ever time I see the pictures of Amanda and her little boy, Weston.

I doubt if I am better informed than you are--I just refuse to give up.

Regarding the bold by me--I didn't know that.  Interesting.  It doesn't really say it in so many words; but, yes, I do believe Cheese may be the fence.

Now, regarding where the references to DB being dissatisfied with his marriage, and the ability for his wife to fulfill his sexual needs come from--that is hard for me to answer.  A lot of "the talk" comes from the Statement Analysis Blog.  (And other blogs, too--I don't mean to single out one in particular.)  The frustrating part for me is that Peter doesn't link--so it is hard to find things. (I don't blame him; I appreciate his posts and don't mind looking for the things I want to read/hear for myself.)

The important thing to note is that all the statements were said before Amanda's homicide.  Since that time, Blackburn has cleverly quoted Bible verses about feeling like dancing, etc.  He is emotionless in his interviews.

I don't want to bombard you with video links, but the link below will take you to a Vimeo video page featuring Resonate Church.  I recommended a couple down below, but they are long and I'm not sure I have even come across the most interesting parts.

There is also the following from YouTube.  It was posted by Amanda's husband about two weeks before she was fatally shot.  (I still haven't watched all of it.)  I'm not sure how many parts there are to the whole thing, but I think they will play one after another.

Since I mentioned Peter's blog, I will link the first post he made on this case.  He did one of his "statement analysis" on a statement released by Amanda's hubby.
http://statement-analysis.blogspot.ca/2015/11/statement-of-pastor-finds-wife-murdered.html

Anyway, hubby did at least 4 interviews with major news networks.  They are all interesting to watch.  I could link those if anyone is interested.
Hi Nan, thanks for the information and video links. I will have to watch them over the weekend because 5:00AM comes very early and I am already up past my bedtime. Sucks getting older. I really need my sleep. Sleep
Mylife101

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please on Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:50 pm

Amanda Blackburn killing part of eight-day crime spree

(Sent from WFAA)
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2015/12/29/amanda-blackburn-suspect/78023602/
Nene_Please

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:06 pm

crimeq wrote:The map is wonderful, Nan.  Thanks.
Awww, you're welcome!  

crimeq wrote:I wonder why Taylor thought it safe to walk the stolen ATM cards to the car at 6:30-ish, leaving Amanda in in the home alone.  The shots weren't heard til another 15-20 minutes after that.  Obviously Amanda couldn't move about to call 911, lock the door, etc. so she must have been incapacitated--and seriously so, if Taylor left her alone in the house.  He had already pistol-whipped her in the face/jaw hard enough to knock out a tooth in her lower jaw.  Had he rendered her unconscious?  What gave him confidence to leave the property and to leave her alone inside?
Yes, this is very interesting.  I did a little digging last night--because I couldn't get on the forum.  I don't know what was wrong.

Anyway, regarding the 6:30-ish time--the dark colored SUV was seen in the area during that time period.  It sounds to me like it was right around then that they were passing off the 4 stolen TV's, and who knows what all.  If only "The Kill Gang" would have gotten in the Chrysler Sebring and left.  If only ...  

The scenario around that time period becomes bizarre.  Amanda's street is a cul-de-sac.  There is a strange car parked in a driveway of a resident that is not home.  Three unknown young men are strolling around from house to house.  A dark colored SUV zooms up the street--it's loaded up; and--zoom--it's gone.  A neighbor sees one of the young men near his road side garbage, and watches him walk toward Amanda's house.  The Sebring leaves with two of the young men; one driving, one a passenger.

No one called 911 at that point.  Not one single soul.  I don't understand it.  

There was a role of duct tape found near where Amanda lay.  I have not seen any mention of what its purpose may have been, but I wondered if he (or they)--because both Taylor and Watson were with her for at least 5 minutes or so--would have bound her feet and hands?  Maybe a piece over her mouth?

And then there is Mel, Amanda and Davey's dog.  No one reported even hearing barking.  Where was that dog?  Most dogs would have tried so hard to defend one of their persons that nothing short of a bullet would have stopped them.  This is another thing that I just don't get.   

crimeq wrote:My heart breaks for this young woman and I feel like she hasn't gotten her due; her death has been about Davey, only; her funeral service was more about Davey than about Amanda.  Davey has said repeatedly that Amanda didn't want the spotlight, but come on, this is the tragic end of this young woman's life! and it's all about Davey.
I notice Davey doesn't talk about their unborn child that Amanda was carrying.  Her body was a vessel--12 weeks pregnant, new life growing.  Amanda tried to fight for her life; and the life of their unborn child.  She wanted to live; she wanted her unborn child to live.

I'd bet she never did want the big spotlight and the huge platform that he wants; always wanted; and continues to want; but I'm sure she hoped that someone might love her enough to honestly mourn her.

crimeq wrote:I read somewhere another thought that saddens me; I'm sure that her parents loved Amanda dearly, yet they too seemed to objectify her; her mother said "that girl" never gave her 5 minutes of trouble in her life; her father seemed focused on the "purity" aspect, IMO, which to me is a form of ownership/control in that the young girl is bound over to her father (purity ring on wedding ring finger included) until such time as (in Phil's words) she leaves the house of her father, to go to the house of her husband.
Have you heard the sermon where Davey talks about Amanda saving herself for the person she was going to marry, right down to even receiving a kiss?  He mocks this, then he says he is grateful because he doesn't have to worry about whether she is thinking of another man when they are being intimate.  That's all it mattered to him.

I wonder how Amanda felt about realizing that?

Yep, I find her family--the one's I've heard so far--are all pretty much in Davey's camp; and proud to be so.  What bothers me the most about that is law enforcement will take note.  If everyone is so happy, happy, happy because Amanda and her unborn child are in heaven--they will not likely investigate further.  

crimeq wrote:It's like this young woman never had a life of her own outside of her expressed love for Jesus which she proclaimed in her journal, and now Davey is making that public, too.  Also I question the reason he's doing so because to me, it's possible to read between the lines of Amanda's journaling and see sadness and discontent.
I agree.  I read somewhere where Amanda didn't like him reading her journal--probably because she realized he would only make fun of everything she wrote.  Personally, I find it is very, very distasteful when he reveals her private thoughts.  It's a further example of how he disrespects her--first in life; now in death.

The one thing Amanda did have, though, was Weston. Sweet, sweet Weston with Mommy's eyes and smile.
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:29 pm

crimeq wrote:Nan posted this link to the videos (thanks Nan!):

In particular, for those who haven't watched these, I recommend the Love Song Week 6 Q&A.  You can see how Davey treats Amanda; how he talks over her and belittles her; watch Amanda's body language--she leans away from Davey, crosses her leg away from Davey.  She also insinuates his over-exaggeration at one point and once even seems to be contradicting his story, as in, he's making it up.

Davey had made the comment in a sermon that a pastor's wife either helped him or hurt him; her speaking up against him would be seen by him as non-supportive, IMO, and fall into the "hurt him" category i his eyes.

The Q&A video was made only one month before Amanda was murdered Sad

Another thought I have - so many of us on the 'Net are questioning Davey's involvement and at the very least, his reaction to Amanda's murder; I wonder if Amanda's parents are paying attention to any of that and how they feel about it.  Surely they have watched the Resonate videos by now; what do they think of how Davey treated Amanda, and how he used her as a negative example in ALL of his sermons.  Or is that treatment part of accepting the superiority of the man / husband and it doesn't matter?
Great summary, crimeg!

Now I'm feeling bad because the link I gave was to a whole page of very long videos.  LOL

Below I will post the specific link for the Q&A video:

https://vimeo.com/143561255

I just want to warn everyone that the videos are long!

Regarding the BBM - I believe this is exactly what it is.  Woman are to be their maids, bed mates, and breeders--not necessarily in that order.  God help us if we don't obey.
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:46 pm

Freckles wrote:https://youtu.be/bI-QPh9Wv-A

https://youtu.be/VW5GxqqGSAI
Oh, you have found some good videos!  Thank you!

I hope you don't mind if I use only their links for replying.  

Freckles wrote:
Watch: @ 5:00

Joe Graham 2 weeks ago
lol Davey says God allowed his wife to be raped and killed to give church life. God allowed Amanda to be raped & killed so he can advance the Gospel into history books in ways that have never even been told. It sounds like Davey is going to try and rewrite the Gospels like his mentor Perry Noble tried to change the Ten Commandments. If God wanted to send a message he could have done in a less cold violent way. Maybe God allowed Amanda to be raped and killed to stop Davey from spreading false teachings. It's more fitting for the way she was taken.
Thank you for finding this one!  This is the one where God speaks to Davey while Davey is in the shower.  Yeppers, God speaks to Davey.  Sometimes when people hear God speaking to them, someone should immediately take them to a doctor.  Just sayin'

Freckles wrote:https://youtu.be/D5m2dgBDris

This guy is creepy. Self serving. All is for him. Reminds me of Lacey Peterson and little Connor...
I agree.  He gets on my last nerve.  A screen shot from the above video:

I love this picture of Amanda and Weston.  The video captures it better--Amanda's eyes are just sparkling with love.

Freckles wrote:I watched some of the so-called Lovesong vids and was struck by her body language. When she is with her child, she is lit; with him, her forehead and her mouth are heal in consternation. She aged between the first pictures and these last vids. Aged a lot!

https://youtu.be/S64tyQ7_E7M

KateSlate11 1 month ago (edited)
+Laura A You should be sad, sad for Amanda, her unborn child and her son.  You can spin this all you want, what is your response to his vulgar talk at church? What is your response to Davey stating that a man has the right to have sex with his wife even if she isn't in the mood? What's your response to him shooting an air pellet gun in his church?

Davey Blackburns reactions are not only based on a murdered wife, but a murdered unborn daughter and a brutal rape &; murder.  He seems to be very jovial about it all.  The case is not closed yet, be careful.
I highly recommend this video to anyone who is short on time, but interested in this case.  It's the short version and very well done.

Just one thing I want to mention--LE has not confirmed Amanda was raped.  I think the charges will follow--judging by the description of how Amanda was found and knowing Taylor has raped before.

Freckles wrote:Here is the first of the Lovespng vids. Others can be found from that link:

I'm still working through these.  I wish they would have taken off their sun glasses.
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nan11 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:00 pm

Freckles wrote:

He states he was a substitute teacher in school!
Does anyone know:
Hoe much education does he have?
College majors?
Counseling experience?
Any credentials at all?
Family economics/life insurance, etc.?

crimeq wrote:Davey studied at Southern Wesleyan University, majoring in Religion.  This describes his degree program:

http://www.swu.edu/academics/religion/degree-programs/ba-in-religion/
I will admit that he is very good at what he does--if you can swallow what he preaches.  I cannot.

And if I'm understanding correctly, his target is mostly young people!  I would not want my children or grand children in his classroom; nor would I want my children or grand children anywhere near his church.

Life has more options today than a woman underneath a man!  We women fought for our rights!  We know better.  I don't understand young people flocking to all this bull crap that we won victory over 50 years ago.
Nan11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top