Where Were You When 911 Happened?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Where Were You When 911 Happened?

Post by eva on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:07 pm

Well when Sept 11, 2001 went down, where were awe YOU! awe

I was @ home, tv news on just after 7:30 am.  Son in kitchen (VERY VERRRRY BAD BOY doing homework @ kitchen table should've done homework LAST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  UGH!!!!!!!!!!) ~ me upstairs watching news watching Al Queda fly into the Twin Towers.  Twin Towers i'd visited only 3 months prior.  (Now THERE'S a story!!!!!!!!)  So i call my g/friend who works as a pilot in a canadian major airline.  i say when she sleepily answers, "turn on your tv" i hang up.  i go down to the kitchen to interrupt my son's homework as i say 2 him, "Son.  Never will i say 2 you, stop doing homework.  right now i say 2 u, stop your homework, you are going to watch history in the making"

i take son up 2 watch allahu akbar (islam for GOD IS GREAT) ~ its what they yell as they blow you up or crash your jet, "ALLAHU AKBAR!!"

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad      affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
eva

Location : Buying Julie some duct tape and green garbage bags. Hallow's eve approaches
Mood : Vacation

Back to top Go down

Re: Where Were You When 911 Happened?

Post by eva on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:11 pm

So son & i watch the 1st tower come down when I realize that my g/friend pilot pal just went back 2 freakin sleep! i call her back 15 min after my last call i go, "TURN ON YOUR TV!" she goes "yaaaaaaa bye" i go "no. i'm not hanging up till u turn on yr tv. turn on yr tv. she goes "what the...." i go "are you watching tv?" she goes "ya. what the " i go "call me later"
eva

Location : Buying Julie some duct tape and green garbage bags. Hallow's eve approaches

Back to top Go down

Post by eva on Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:14 pm

My g/friend pilot pal who's been my pal for over 30 yrs well she used to "LIVE" in the twin towers. when she flew 2 NYC which was often (she would stay in a hotel that was located on the 55th & 56th floor of one of the twin towers).

what was SUUUUUUUUUUPER freaky was that the day i visited the twin towers, 3 mos b4 the attack, @ the base, in the Krispey Kreme donuts there was a black man with a deep rich voice reading from the bible to his 3 black friends @ his Krispy Kreme donuts table.

It was hauntingly beautiful & rich sounding & prophetic.

& it haunts me 2 this day.
eva

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:25 am

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
Julie
Admin

Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content