Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........

Post by Julie on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:51 pm

this disgusting skank  makes me sick. barf

she sleeps pretty good at night. Sleep

well. I wonder why? ....................

Oh yeah, life goes on, long after the thrill of livin' is gone.~~~JM
Julie
Admin

Mood : Musical

Back to top Go down

Re: Casey Anthony "I Sleep Pretty Good At Night"........

Post by Julie on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:52 pm

................maybe because there's no little "snot nose" (her words, not mine) to wake her up because she's feeling sick......

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:53 pm

......because there's no little snot nose to wake her up because she's afraid of the storm......

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:54 pm

..................because there's no little snot nose to wake her up to tell her "i love you mommy"...........

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:54 pm

..............or maybe because her sugar daddy chloroforms her at night??................

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:58 pm

she's a royal piece of crap!

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:23 pm

fat, stinkin', worthless sow!

ass

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:45 pm

Julia I think you expressed it very well. I think I would sleep good if I got away with murder too
Nene_Please

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:42 am

Please. Keep from insulting the sow!
In most cases, she will work to protect her young.
Unlike the twit CA...

Freckles

Mood : Eyebrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Nene_Please on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:16 am

You two. Ok now that my ribs hurt just keep it coming lol
Nene_Please

Mood : Excited

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:21 am

you're right Freckles. i certainly didn't mean to insult the entire sow population by comparing them to the skank.

sows of the world......UNITE!!!

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:22 am

...but the picture still looks JUST like her!

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:39 pm

Missing her well earned horns....

winks
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Wed May 03, 2017 1:09 am

Casey Anthony, 31, gives a thumbs up while leaving Palm Beach bar during happy hour with a friend

"...'I don't give a s--- about what anyone thinks about me, I never will,' Anthony said. 'I'm OK with myself, I sleep pretty good at night.'..."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4467754/Casey-Anthony-spotted-leaving-bar-happy-hour.html#ixzz4fzONgFE0

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Thu May 04, 2017 2:38 pm

Casey Anthony holds a friend's baby at a boozy lunch as insiders say she is 'bored out her mind' six years after being acquitted of her daughter's murder

"...But Casey Anthony appeared firmly in touch with her motherly instincts [/b:shock: ]as she cooed over a friend's baby at a lunch in February, eight years after Caylee's death.

The 31-year-old was pictured holding the infant on her lap at a restaurant in Clearwater, Florida, in February.

Surrounded by glasses of beer and sangria jugs, she looks relaxed in the photographs which emerged on Thursday. ...."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4473866/Casey-Anthony-coos-friend-s-baby-boozy-lunch.html#ixzz4g8VrrKnG

[b]She appeared to be firmly in touch with her motherly instincts? Look at that smile! It is the same as she gave her murdered daughter! Bit late for some arm chair shrink to declare this freak in touch with her motherly instincts! She is NOT a mother here!!! She had her opportunity and abdicated her role!!!! Further, what mother sits and bounces a baby while chugging down the booze???? This is sick! That baby and her real mother need to be investigated! You don't get to drinking with a baby!!!
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Fri May 05, 2017 2:50 pm

stupid thing doesn't even know how to hold a child. (unless they are lifeless, and being dragged to the swamp)

notice in one picture the child is bending over backwards to try to get away from her. someone else has to intervene so the poor kid doesn't break his back.

she's a disgusting, drunk, ugly, horsefaced idiot!

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Fri May 05, 2017 4:41 pm

Nancy Grace Blasts Casey Anthony After ‘Most Hated Mom’ Is Photographed Playing with a Baby

By Steve Helling•@stevehelling

Posted on May 5, 2017 at 11:49am EDT

Unsurprisingly, former TV host Nancy Grace had a lot to say about it.

“Well, she has reared her head again,” Grace said on a podcast on her website, CrimeOnline.com. “Three things that don’t mix: booze, tot mom Casey Anthony, and babies. But lo and behold, when I log on this morning, I see a picture of tot mom Casey Anthony sitting behind an empty pitcher of what looks to be sangria or margaritas!”

“You know what? Tot Mom, have at it. Drink all you want,” Grace continues. “But then when you add a baby to the mix, and you put the baby in tot mom’s arms? She was just tried for murdering her child! It’s not a good look.”

read more:

http://people.com/crime/nancy-grace-blasts-casey-anthony-after-most-hated-mom-is-photographed-playing-with-a-baby/

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Fri May 05, 2017 4:45 pm

Interest in that case remains strong, as Investigation Discovery proved with a three-part documentary in April.

But that shoot wasn’t easy for Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mother, Page Six of the New York Post reported early this week:

Page Six talked to “a source close to the production” who said Cindy suffered “constant migraines” during filming.

“She had three panic attacks … There were paramedics on set. We talked to her for over a week — from the beginning of the case to the end, reliving when she was told Casey was pregnant — and the whole thing brought on these panic attacks,” the souce said.

The program did not show those panic attacks. People and Page Six reported Cindy Anthony was “rushed” to the hospital recently.

read more:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/tv-guy/os-et-casey-anthony-unchanged-how-is-cindy-20170505-story.html

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Fri May 05, 2017 9:06 pm

Julie wrote:stupid thing doesn't even know how to hold a child. (unless they are lifeless, and being dragged to the swamp)

notice in one picture the child is bending over backwards to try to get away from her. someone else has to intervene so the poor kid doesn't break his back.

she's a disgusting, drunk, ugly, horsefaced idiot!

I saw that and sucked in my gut!
Someone had to put a hand up to support the baby's head.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Fri May 05, 2017 9:12 pm

Julie wrote:

Interest in that case remains strong, as Investigation Discovery proved with a three-part documentary in April.

But that shoot wasn’t easy for Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mother, Page Six of the New York Post reported early this week:

Page Six talked to “a source close to the production” who said Cindy suffered “constant migraines” during filming.

“She had three panic attacks … There were paramedics on set. We talked to her for over a week — from the beginning of the case to the end, reliving when she was told Casey was pregnant — and the whole thing brought on these panic attacks,” the souce said.

The program did not show those panic attacks. People and Page Six reported Cindy Anthony was “rushed” to the hospital recently.

read more:
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment/tv/tv-guy/os-et-casey-anthony-unchanged-how-is-cindy-20170505-story.html

A dirty conscience and a fibbing mouth are two nasty things to live with.
Toss in her knowing her daughter killed an innocent and trusting little girl... her granddaughter.
I bet it is difficult to sleep...
And when you allowed your daughter to falsely accuse her father of molesting her... and maybe the child.
And you said naught.
Or your lies regarding the computer death searches...

May your soul be condemned with no redemption.
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat May 06, 2017 1:37 pm

$inny is getting just what she deserves.

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat May 06, 2017 1:39 pm

As troubling as it is to see "IT" with a baby, there is another issue. It is clear that NBC (Don Wood, NBC producer) is courting "IT" for an interview for which they would pay her big $$$. Apparently, she is friends with Don Wood. He accompanied "IT" to New York last year to meet with NBC.

GET THOSE PHONE CALLS, LETTERS, EMAILS, FACEBOOK/TWITTER POST TO NBC GOING. Keep their email & phone lines tied up. WE ARE CAYLEE'S VOICE!
WE NEED TO MAKE HER VOICE LOUD & CLEAR!

see more:
https://www.facebook.com/Casey-Anthony-Boycott-Information-172941139555655/

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Sat May 06, 2017 1:40 pm

Time to BOYCOTT full speed on NBC!!!

NBC producer met with her in February and now she has sold photos of herself with the producer's grandson to TMZ!

The most important thing to note is that the baby is the grandson of an "NBC PRODUCER"!. She was in their home and is close to the producer, who lives in Tampa, FL. This means we need to hit NBC hard with boycott now.

NBC has been working on a big money deal with her for a very long time. Looks like they may be ready to air it.

The last Kronk document was due January 26th, but was never filed by her attorney. Nothing new is on the Kronk docket. Does that mean a settlement has been reached?

Boycotters need to contact NBC now!!!
Call, write letters, send emails, twitter, and Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/Casey-Anthony-Boycott-Information-172941139555655/

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:44 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4590382/Casey-Anthony-s-parents-lose-Florida-home.html

Casey Anthony's parents 'set to lose Florida home in foreclosure after not paying mortgage for six years'

"...The pair owe $128,000, plus interest, according to the outlet. And since it is Cynthia's name on the mortgage, it is her the mortgage company is going after. ...."

I just have to... smile a wee bit....KARMA bites on its own time.
Let it begin. Can't stand liars ... or murderers.... or those who cover for them.

Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on Wed Jun 21, 2017 1:26 pm

mm-hmm.....they're in foreclosure AGAIN, just like we keep seeing    "news" stories of how skank is pregnant again.

they're all a bunch of one trick ponies.

that NOBODY feels sorry for!

eva.....I sent you a pm..... geek

Julie
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freckles on Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:48 pm

newspaper Read the comments under the link.

EXCLUSIVE: Casey Anthony's parents have countersued bank trying to seize their house and sell it at public auction because they 'didn't pay their mortgage for six years'

"....The Anthonys claim they upheld their end of the settlement when they were sued for foreclosure in 2013, and accuse the bank of filing to foreclose instead of proposing an agreement...." awe

"...Cynthia and George are demanding the lawsuit be thrown out and the bank cover their attorney's fees.

In 2010, the same home was once again in danger of being foreclosed upon, this time by Bank of America, but the case was dropped. ..."

"...US Bank sued the Anthonys in April claiming they have not made a single payment on their mortgage since December 2010.

The couple reportedly owes $129,000 plus interest on the property that is worth $196,000 according to Redfin....."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4626298/Casey-Anthony-s-parents-counter-sue-house.html
Freckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top