Drug Raid Takes Back Seat to Nintendo Wii

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drug Raid Takes Back Seat to Nintendo Wii

Post by FystyAngel on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:14 pm

You know how every holiday season the stores all sell out of Nintendo Wiis? Well, that's because they're so awesome -- just ask the cops in Polk County, Fla.

In the midst of a drug raid on a house that apparently took nine full hours and cost $4,000, cops apparently were distracted by Wii bowling. Reports say they started the game up within 20 minutes of entering the house and spent hours playing it.

The incident is being investigated after it was caught on the drug dealer's security camera, though it should be noted that some cops were looking for drugs at the same time. (Also, in fairness, Wii bowling is super-fun.)

For a more in-depth look, check out this local news report.

I saw this article and felt compelled to post it. Laughing Idiots!

http://www2.tbo.com/video/2009/sep/21/drug-task-force-a-time-for-work-a-time-21049/

Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Drug Raid Takes Back Seat to Nintendo Wii

Post by Justice4all on Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:55 pm

There are your tax dollars hard at work. roflao
Justice4all
Admin

Mood : Sleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sitemama on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Fysty, I have to agree with you, Wii bowling is lots of fun. I just spent an entire week at the beach, and my daughter's boyfriend's mom and I played her grandson's Wii every nite. We wouldn't allow the kids to play after 10pm. We actually got really good too. My worst game was the first nite, with a score of 153. My best score was the last nite, and I had 236.

It is not like real bowling however. You don't have to take the 3 or 5 steps before releasing the ball, but I still used the same line. I am left handed, and have a natural curve, so I have to shoot at the first arrow on the left side. If I hit my mark perfectly, I always get a strike. My only trouble is I have a problem getting spares if the 4 or 7 pin is still standing. I have no problem making the right hand spares, 6 or 10 pin. I even made a split spare, shooting for the 10 pin only, took down the 6 pin, and it slid across the lane and took down the 7 pin. I was really proud of myself. I don't blame the cops for playing, because they seem to send too many cops in search parties. JMO

Admin

Mood : Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by FystyAngel on Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:30 pm

On HLN, it said these cops were in there for something like 9 or 11 hours, lol. Can you imagine? I can understand doing something to pass the time but the "idiotic" part was allowing it to be TAPED! LMFAO! Laughing

Admin

Mood : Neener

http://www.realitychatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top